Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #521
deca

UFO's Are NOT Alien!!!

Quote:
An excerpt from Dave Emory's For The Record program #167 in which Emory reads from Dr. Jacques Vallee's book "Revelations: Alien contact and Human Deception" where Vallee refutes John Lear's claims of an ET presence on Earth. Instead, Dr. Vallee believes that the UFO phenomenon has been intentionally developed by elements of the intelligence community as a very elaborate mind-control operation.

Check out Emory's website: www.SpitfireList.com. There are over 700 radio broadcasts archived and available for free download.

UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION
DEFEND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
PRESERVE THE REPUBLIC
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #522
deca

Superstition Psyops

very interesting

http://www.psywarrior.com/SuperstitionPSYOP.html
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 25-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #523
deca

RAND, Superstition and Psychological Warfare

http://miragemen.wordpress.com/2010/...gical-warfare/

Quote:
‘What types of superstitious appeals will be best adapted to the various audiences to be propagandised?… A study of local supserstitions as relected in popular folk lore might be profitable in providing answers to these questions.’

When they weren’t designing rocket ships or calculating how long it would take to cook the world with nuclear warheads, the RAND Corporation kept themselves busy working out how best to scare the hell out of ‘peasants, old people and… ignorant workers’, particularly in the Soviet Union. That anyway, was the aim of this fascinating 1950 paper, The Exploitation of Superstitions for Purposes of Psychological Warfare (PDF here).

‘It seems likely that superststitions flourish in an atmosphere of tension and insecurity’, writes its author, Jean Hungerford, and her timing couldn’t have been more perfect. The paper was published for the US Air Force on 14 April 1950, just as Cold War tensions were first reaching levels of serious discomfort. In the previoust six months, the Soviets had detonated their first atom bomb, China and the USSR had signed a pact of allegiance and Los Alamos physicist Klaus Fuchs had confessed to passing atom bomb secrets to the Soviets. While, curiously, no mention of it is made in Hungerford’s paper, America’s enthusiasm for flying saucers was also ratcheting up to dizzy new heights, one sighting at a time.

The previous December had seen Donald Keyhoe’s electrifying ‘Flying Saucers are Real’ article appear in True Magazine, just as the USAF, doing its best to keep the lid on a boiling pot of saucer stew, had published its own internal Project Grudge report, which recommended seriously downplaying flying saucer reports and keeping military sightings out of the public domain. The critical point, the Air Force realised, was to halt the spread of exactly the kinds of superstition and fear-mongering that Hungerford was writing about before things got out of hand.

Although Hungerford doesn’t mention flying saucers directly, her discussion of the use, or abuse, of superstitions in psychological warfare (or Pyschological Operations, PSYOPS, now MISO), is critical to understanding the role that PSYOPS played in the development of the UFO mythology, and recognising the phenomenon’s potential operational value to the military and intelligence agencies.

The paper discusses PSYOPS missions that successfully exploited local superstitions; for example in the 1920s on Afghanistan’s Northwest Frontier, the British planted loudspeakers in planes warning tribal peoples that God was angry with them for breaking the peace with India, while in World War II the Germans projected imagery (though it doesn’t say what) onto ‘drifting clouds’. Hungerford goes into some detail on the use of chain letters to clog up enemy communications networks (does this sound like the SERPO spam attack?), and the use of bogus fortune-tellers and false astrological data to dampen morale amongst both civilians and their leaders, a technique used extensively by both Allied and Axis powers during WWII.

Hungerford also references the activities of Captain Neville Maskelyne, the wartime illusionist most famous for his inflatable tanks and making the port of Alexandria ‘invisible’ to German bombers. In his 1949 book Magic Top Secret, Maskelyne gleefully describes other devilish antics that he and his team got up to:

“Our men…were able to use illusions of an amusing nature in the Italian mountains, especially when operating in small groups as advance patrols scouting out the way for our general moves forward. In one area, in particular, they used a device which was little more than a gigantic scarecrow, about twelve feet high, and able to stagger forward under its own power and emit frightful flashes and bangs. This thing scared several Italian Sicilian villages appearing in the dawn thumping its deafening way down their streets with great electric blue sparks jumping from it; and the inhabitants, who were mostly illiterate peasants, simply took to their heels for the next village, swearing that the Devil was marching ahead of the invading English. Like all tales spread among uneducated folk (and helped, no doubt, by our agents), this story assumed almost unimaginable proportions.”

Researcher Nick Redfern, who first drew my attention to the RAND paper, wonders whether Maskelyne’s scarecrow was an ancestor of the 1952 Flatwoods Monster. I would also suggest that famed cold warrior Air Force Colonel Edward Lansdale, a former advertising executive turned intelligence operative, read the RAND paper before being deployed in the Philippines to quash the Communist uprising there in the early 1950s. As well as broadcasting the ‘Voice of God’ from a plane (as the British had done in Afghanistan), his team exploited local superstitions about a vampire-like demon called the Aswang, a ploy that successfully drove the Commie guerrillas from their jungle stronghold.

Hungerford advises PSYOPS operatives to research the superstitions prevalent amongst their intended targets to learn how best to scare the crap out of them:

What superstitions are peculiar to Eastern Europeans, to Russians, to the various nationalities of the Soviet Union. What superstitions are prevalent amongst peasants, among combat troops or airmen, among civilians? What evidence is there that given members of the enemy elite are addicted to certain types of superstitions? What evidence is there that some types of superstitions lose their credibility after enjoying a brief vogue?

While the paper makes no explicit mention of flying saucers, it’s hard not to draw parallels to the craze that the USAF optimistically thought it had put a cap on. The saucer problem would soon flare up again in spectacular style, reaching its first climax with the July 1952 Washington DC ‘overflights’ that, I suggest, appear to have been a staged operation. Could Hungerford’s paper have played a role in changing the USAF’s mind about how best to deal with those unstoppable flying saucers?

Air Force attitudes towards UFOs changed dramatically between 1949′s Grudge report – which advised a strict lock down on media and internal military reports – and the famous LIFE magazine article of April 1952, in which the Air Force told America’s most popular magazine that UFOs could not ‘be explained by present science as natural phenomena — but solely as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.’

By the time that the CIA got involved with the UFO problem in 1952, they focused almost exclusively on the psychological warfare implications of the phenomenon. Surprisingly, given that UFOs were by now a top level concern for both the CIA and the Air Force, the CIA’s own 1953 summary makes no mention of Hungerford’s paper. Had her RAND report just not been read by the right people, or was it one of the secrets that the canny Air Force was keeping from the Agency for reasons of their own?

Whether the Air Force and the CIA were aware of it at the time or not, flying saucers proved to be the answer to two of Hungerford’s key concerns: they provided a superstitious framework that could be deployed to potent effect anywhere in the world and one that, 60 years later shows no signs of losing its credibility, despite the occasional dip in its profile. From a PSYOPS tactician’s perspective then UFOs were a gift from the gods as great as the fabled purse of Fortunatus – a gift that has never stopped giving.

However, before we crack open the PSYOPS champagne (or MISO soup?) we should remember that UFOs come bundled with their own unique set of problems. As I show in Mirage Men, the potential for ‘blowback’ from what we might call ‘lore operations’ gets stronger the more deeply and successfully the seeds of superstition are planted. And UFOs are in deep. Hungerford is fully aware of the issue:

It should be pointed out that democratic as well as totalitarian elites may be susceptible to superstition. Various American generals and admirals are noted for their stock of superstitious notions…

and ends her paper on a prescient note of caution:

What may be the boomerang effects of attempts to exploit popular folklore?

As the media is once again deluged with reports of UFO encounters from US military whistleblowers and intelligence insiders, some of them no doubt sincere, we would do well to consider this last question rather carefully.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #524
geostigma

I truly believe he's a contactee. Now, are all the accounts with the Andromedans real? That I do not know (some of the instances could be invented) The reason why I believe him is because I have encounted ET's 4 times Face 2 face as well... It's not something you just go out there and talk about for fun, the ridicule factor from people is still very alive, friends slowly but surely stop hanging out with you etc.

If someone does what Alex has done, and to the extent he has done it... It's either true or just a very very sick prank. A prankster would do it to make a bad example of the ufo-phenomenon... not give credibility or supportive information that match other credible researchers (including D.I that is).

He seem sincere ... that's what My heart tells me. My mind is still unclear... but that's just how mind operates... flip flop, back and forth between land of rationalization.
geostigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #525
deca

anyway I found what going to be useful to me.....the knowledge that psyops use Superstition beliefs.....ok

can you guess how they would "drop leaflets" behind enemy lines in the 21st century ? ......yep spamming the internet with Superstition beliefs 
Old 26-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #526
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
anyway I found what going to be useful to me.....the knowledge that psyops use Superstition beliefs.....ok

can you guess how they would "drop leaflets" behind enemy lines in the 21st century ? ......yep spamming the internet with Superstition beliefs 
So now you've reduced et's to a superstitious belief...I think you are posting in the wrong section again..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #527
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Just sounds all too vague mate... We are not talking about Superstition. You basically want to debunk the "paranormal". and in thousands of years no one has come close to doing so, so good luck!
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #528
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Just sounds all too vague mate... We are not talking about Superstition. You basically want to debunk the "paranormal". and in thousands of years no one has come close to doing so, so good luck!

who could I actully debunk the "paranoraml"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

Quote:
Paranormal is a general term (coined ca. 1915–1920[1][2]) that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation"
now possible looking at things with an open mind and debunking things that claim to be "paranormal" when there is clearly a better scientific explanation a different matter

people are exploiting seemingly "paranormal" experiences and events to push beliefs /superstitions

again I find the human mind and the connection to our enviroment etc far more interesting and useful then pondering about flying sourcers from other planets

Last edited by deca; 26-08-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #529
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
who could I actully debunk the "paranoraml"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

now possible looking at things with an open mind and debunking things that claim to be "paranormal" when there is clearly a better scientific explanation a different matter

people are exploiting seemingly "paranormal" experiences and events to push beliefs /superstitions

again I find the human mind and the connection to our enviroment etc far more interesting and useful then pondering about flying sourcers from other planets

I dont think you thought about the reason behind the quotation marks I used on the word.

I think the word is quite patronizing and ignorant as it assumed that Normal is only something we can explain. If it makes you feel better I meant things that are regarded as normal when looked at through our 5 sense reality.

Last edited by thirdwave; 26-08-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #530
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by geostigma View Post
I truly believe he's a contactee. Now, are all the accounts with the Andromedans real? That I do not know (some of the instances could be invented) The reason why I believe him is because I have encounted ET's 4 times Face 2 face as well... It's not something you just go out there and talk about for fun, the ridicule factor from people is still very alive, friends slowly but surely stop hanging out with you etc.

If someone does what Alex has done, and to the extent he has done it... It's either true or just a very very sick prank. A prankster would do it to make a bad example of the ufo-phenomenon... not give credibility or supportive information that match other credible researchers (including D.I that is).

He seem sincere ... that's what My heart tells me. My mind is still unclear... but that's just how mind operates... flip flop, back and forth between land of rationalization.
When faced with people who make such claims with no evidence, we are left with the choice to have a blind faith in what they say, even if there is no real logic or meaning to it... or to just think that person has been mistaken, tricked, or is simply a liar.

when listening to your claim I would say you are one of the latter three.
Old 27-08-2012, 12:14 AM   #531
geostigma

Quote:
When faced with people who make such claims with no evidence, we are left with the choice to have a blind faith in what they say, even if there is no real logic or meaning to it... or to just think that person has been mistaken, tricked, or is simply a liar.

when listening to your claim I would say you are one of the latter three.
Don't believe me? I'm not surprised... I stopped believing my own experience as time went by... 8 years later they showed up again. that was 3 months ago, so I really have no choice but to believe it at this point. This all just popped into my reality out of nowhere when I was 14... Never asked for it :P

I talk about all my experiences in my youtube video blogs, if that would help you, body language wise.
Old 27-08-2012, 01:05 AM   #532
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
UFO's Are NOT Alien!!!
You do know that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Are you claiming to know what every Unidentified Flying Object is?, thus leaving us with no need to the title UFO?
Old 27-08-2012, 05:40 AM   #533
deca

Quote:
You do know that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Are you claiming to know what every Unidentified Flying Object is?, thus leaving us with no need to the title UFO?
its the name of the youtube video ......

Quote:
An excerpt from Dave Emory's For The Record program #167 in which Emory reads from Dr. Jacques Vallee's book "Revelations: Alien contact and Human Deception" where Vallee refutes John Lear's claims of an ET presence on Earth. Instead, Dr. Vallee believes that the UFO phenomenon has been intentionally developed by elements of the intelligence community as a very elaborate mind-control operation.

Check out Emory's website: www.SpitfireList.com. There are over 700 radio broadcasts archived and available for free download.

UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION
DEFEND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
PRESERVE THE REPUBLIC

Last edited by deca; 27-08-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 27-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #534
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
its the name of the youtube video ......

UFO's Are NOT Alien!!! - YouTube
Yes and the reason I did not even bother watching it.
Old 27-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #535
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Don't believe me? I'm not surprised... I stopped believing my own experience as time went by... 8 years later they showed up again. that was 3 months ago, so I really have no choice but to believe it at this point. This all just popped into my reality out of nowhere when I was 14... Never asked for it :P

I talk about all my experiences in my youtube video blogs, if that would help you, body language wise.
For me if the contact was of any relevance then it would not just be you and a small amount of others who has seen them. And in order for it to be relevant to my self I would need hard evidence that they gave you. Otherwise yeah, whether you are lying, mistaken, tricked... or if its your own experience that has nothing to do with anyone else.. for me contact is when it effects the planet and the people on it, not just random chaps who can never prove it.

It rings of a religious movement where faith and messiahs are required. I don't think an advanced race of beings would encourage this.

Last edited by thirdwave; 27-08-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 27-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #536
geostigma

Quote:
For me if the contact was of any relevance then it would not just be you and a small amount of others who has seen them. And in order for it to be relevant to my self I would need hard evidence that they gave you. Otherwise yeah, whether you are lying, mistaken, tricked... or if its your own experience that has nothing to do with anyone else.. for me contact is when it effects the planet and the people on it, not just random chaps who can never prove it.

It rings of a religious movement where faith and messiahs are required. I don't think an advanced race of beings would encourage this.
Well... the thing is. It is affecting the planet and the people on it. There's recorded thousands of thousands of contactee/abduction reports, and let's say half of them are real... that's still a significant number. And that's only the few that has reported about it, The amount of people keeping it to themselves in fear of ridicule must be many many more.

Well, they gave me nothing... Just a telepathically communicated message every time. no more than 3 sentences at max, and then left. The first one happened as a kid while reading donald duck in my room... didn't even sleep :P

I do agree however, how this has turned into a very religious kind of way. I actually tell everyone that i don't want them to come down here because we can fix this shit ourselves... I truly believe that any intelligent species that 's reached a intergalactic advanced society must pass through the kind of world situation we're in now... It's like the Last bottleneck exam. and it's ours to pass... not with any help, that's cheating. It's not about aliens... but about humans evolving. focusing on them and only them is a diversion. That's why the new age community is flawed, it's been hijacked so bad by all sorts of "giving power away/rapture like 2012 events etc" lol... ascension ... so silly

here's one of my vids btw

Last edited by geostigma; 27-08-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #537
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Well... the thing is. It is affecting the planet and the people on it. There's recorded thousands of thousands of contactee/abduction reports, and let's say half of them are real... that's still a significant number. And that's only the few that has reported about it, The amount of people keeping it to themselves in fear of ridicule must be many many more.

Well, they gave me nothing... Just a telepathically communicated message every time. no more than 3 sentences at max, and then left. The first one happened as a kid while reading donald duck in my room... didn't even sleep :P

I do agree however, how this has turned into a very religious kind of way. I actually tell everyone that i don't want them to come down here because we can fix this shit ourselves... I truly believe that any intelligent species that 's reached a intergalactic advanced society must pass through the kind of world situation we're in now... It's like the Last bottleneck exam. and it's ours to pass... not with any help, that's cheating. It's not about aliens... but about humans evolving. focusing on them and only them is a diversion. That's why the new age community is flawed, it's been hijacked so bad by all sorts of "giving power away/rapture like 2012 events etc" lol... ascension ... so silly

here's one of my vids btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sArCUm9UCe4
The experiences you talk of here for me are more of the abduction nature.. and follow similar patterns as those taken which I am very open minded towards.

for me this "contact" is something different and more of a situation where the human is a subject... this for me is a genuine phenomena and at times can cause duel experiences, leave implants, and other physical marks.. For me the fact these experiences are not clear as to why they take place and that in most cases people are not asked, just taken, leaves me to think they are not of benefit to us, at least as much as we would like to think so.

The "Contact" that people like AC goes into is a very different for me, and I do not believe him of most others like him..
Old 09-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #538
truth seeker 09

Default Alex Collier lecture in 1996 (3 hours)

Alex Collier's lecture in 1996 (3 hours)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #539
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Alex Collier Q & A session on 9/11 2012

Alex Collier Q & A session on 9/11 2012

"Alex Collier will be participating in a live Question and Answer session on the Journey’s With Rebecca Radio show with Rebecca Jernigan on Tuesday 11th September 2012 at 7pm to 9pm PST. Please share this post and let everyone know."

"For those who cannot make it, I will link to the .mp3 or YouTube video when it is released."

http://www.alexcollier.org/

"9.11 - Alex Collier joins me in a Q&A show! No phone calls for the show - please use the chats to ask questions during live broadcast"

http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/JWR_Radio.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222010

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 11-09-2012 at 11:29 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #540
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Alex Collier Q & A session on 9/11 2012

"Alex Collier will be participating in a live Question and Answer session on the Journey’s With Rebecca Radio show with Rebecca Jernigan on Tuesday 11th September 2012 at 7pm to 9pm PST. Please share this post and let everyone know."
What for? He is either completely mind-controlled or has over the years convinced himself of his science fiction yarn.

This 'contactee' talks of the Andromeda constellation as the home of a race as if the star group is a local one. It only looks that way as seen from earth. The actual distances between the stars is colossal. Nearest is about 10 ly, farthest is over 2500 ly. Seems he and others just have no concept of vast stellar distances.

I suppose asking for any kind of proof or evidence that Collier has had genuine contact with aliens (as he claims) is a waste of time. So yet another case of blind followers willing to be entranced by magical tales and believe whatever they are told without anything tangible to back it up. Why?
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote