Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #21
tait
Inactive

That is a fantastic story and synchs with just about everything I'm come to believe through my research.
The fact that she had no priors to this info is also awesome
Dank you for bringing this story to attention, chronic.
tait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:23 AM   #22
2x helix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tait View Post
Dank you for bringing this story to attention, chronic.
I see what you did there.

Nate Dogg - RIP

Last edited by 2x helix; 02-04-2012 at 06:08 PM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #23
eddyke1
Inactive

i like youre picture verry much ,
eddyke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
chronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
People on shrooms always see other peoples face turn scaly and lizard.
Sorry but no they don't, i've taken mushrooms hundreds of times & never seen scales on anyones face, that's like saying everyone who drinks alcohol has one night stands.

I've also been a member of a forum dedicated to magic mushrooms for over 5 years & never once read a trip report there where they'd seen a reptilian face or anything similar.

People have seen things on DMT though, which is basically the same chemical as mushrooms but much stronger, this lady who reported on the reptilians while under the influence of mushrooms said she is very sensitive to mushrooms which makes sense, a high dose mushroom trip can reach states similar to a DMT trip.

In Dr Strassmans book 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' where he conducted lengthy studies injecting many subjects with DMT, there was one time where after injecting the subject with DMT the subject saw two reptilian beings anally raping him, again as far as i know he knew nothing about all of this reptilian stuff...

This is the only other time i've heard of people seeing this kind of thing under the influence of psychedelics

"One poor fellow, a happy raver-type with charming looks and a light-hearted attitude, who had consumed lots of MDMA (ecstasy) in recreational settings, suffered a nightmare ordeal on a high-dose trip. The drug kicked in, his feet convulsed in a kicking motion, and he remained rigid for ten minutes. Then he opened his eyes, sat up, and declared that he had just been raped anally by two crocodiles who sat on his chest and immobilized him so completely that he was unable to sit up or reach out for a comforting hand. As he put it, when the experience began he thought it was a dream but "then realized it was really happening.""

Last edited by chronic; 08-04-2012 at 01:12 PM.
chronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #25
weisseedelweiss

I feel that any sort of mind altering chemical can very much leave a person open to attack spiritually and physically.
I not only feel it but I've seen it affect people quite negatively.

For example, being under an influence, a spirit or physical being could easily come into your spiritual space while you mediate, and put up a false image of Jesus or a reptilian looking being (even a dragon for God's sake and we know those don't exist).
A sharp mind (not under the influence) can combat this by serving protection, instead allowing your mind to be under abnormal conditions.

Ask yourselves if dumping more chemicals on the brain will give you clear perception beyond what your current consciousness has to offer.
weisseedelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #26
jtdavy
Inactive

Here is a drawing I 'sort of' channeled. I say sort of channeled because when I drew this I was high. When I put my pencil to the paper I let the feeling wash over me and things just flow. Anyway, here's the picture:

Notice the little salamander jumping into the pool at the bottom. Being a mushroom, growing from decaying matter, life from death. Also, take another glance; the mushroom could also be a ufo. Well not really, but those were my thoughts.

Please don't steal this. I know it's amateur work, but people on the internet are still people; some are still grimy thieves.

Other work from me: http://mind-lapse23.deviantart.com/

Last edited by jtdavy; 06-06-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: copyrights
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #27
positiveevitisop

Angry I can't believe I was born here

I am all alone in knowing that the reptiles have always wanted us to be saved, but for us to save ourselves instead of needing their help. for those of you pointing the finger at the reptile for the despicable and unforgivable human condition, you all can all fall into a bottomless pit for all I care. You all have the gall to blame them?!

I had a similar vision, only from my perspective it was the reptile overcoming the negativity of the human existence and using their profound abilities to lay waste to the parasites and their children so that the new generation of species can arrive without interference. Tall reptiles with wings completely dominating the pleasure addicted humans with abilities that defy all logic. Absolute Perfection.

I do hope this planet meets the same fate, it's the one wish in the world I would make if I could. To see the form of the winged reptilian standing proudly on a human carcass. That'll be the day all my dreams will come true. Dying knowing that the world be taken care of by the creatures I love and trust.

Oh and listen to that first responder, about them not being evil and survival. Survival for all changing creatures, not just the reptiles. They are noble in taking the sacrifice, to put their lives on the line for the sake of the planet. Yet you disgusting clowns claim reptiles the evil ones while we remain the only species on planet earth capable of being evil. I bet some of you spend your free time torturing some lizards you purchased at the pet store because you think they are so evil.

PARASITES
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #28
luuu

positiveevitisop i can't believe this forum is full of people that moan and whine, instead of explaining their views.
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #29
positiveevitisop

Default Hello luuu

Quote:
positiveevitisop i can't believe this forum is full of people that moan and whine, instead of explaining their views
luuu--- I'm not sure if your criticizing me or if you're agreeing with me. when you said full of people, I thought you might be talking about everyone else but... that's too broad, I'm going to assume that was sarcasm and you did no like my response especially since you started with my title, like you are mocking me. You see, I did just fine at "explaining my views," I just let out a little frustration with my response. Nothing wrong with being truthful with my views instead of holding them back, and bottling them inside.

I truly am disgusted with my own species, and there is nothing wrong with feeling that way or any way for that matter, since it's only perspective. Although feeling how you want may not be wrong, it still defines the one who is expressing those feelings and that's what I accomplished in my last response. My "views" were expressed clearly enough and if you have a problem with mine then say so, instead whining about me supposedly "moaning and whining."
Old 18-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #30
jtdavy
Inactive

I can agree with you. Pleasure addicted people make decisions based on selfish desires, causing more and more grief. I also want to see the parasite die. But is everyone is so bad? We're all tangled up in so much, people just give up and give in. But to be wiped out because I failed to overcome my vices would be a little extreme. I feel there is still hope, for myself, for others. I'm sure there are some that are good people... But then yes, there are individuals who deserve their life to be taken from them.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
mr insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
I am all alone in knowing that the reptiles have always wanted us to be saved, but for us to save ourselves instead of needing their help. for those of you pointing the finger at the reptile for the despicable and unforgivable human condition, you all can all fall into a bottomless pit for all I care. You all have the gall to blame them?!

I had a similar vision, only from my perspective it was the reptile overcoming the negativity of the human existence and using their profound abilities to lay waste to the parasites and their children so that the new generation of species can arrive without interference. Tall reptiles with wings completely dominating the pleasure addicted humans with abilities that defy all logic. Absolute Perfection.

I do hope this planet meets the same fate, it's the one wish in the world I would make if I could. To see the form of the winged reptilian standing proudly on a human carcass. That'll be the day all my dreams will come true. Dying knowing that the world be taken care of by the creatures I love and trust.

Oh and listen to that first responder, about them not being evil and survival. Survival for all changing creatures, not just the reptiles. They are noble in taking the sacrifice, to put their lives on the line for the sake of the planet. Yet you disgusting clowns claim reptiles the evil ones while we remain the only species on planet earth capable of being evil. I bet some of you spend your free time torturing some lizards you purchased at the pet store because you think they are so evil.

PARASITES
Your evil, the lizards have you now. Shame that the lizard men can't feel love or empathy, they should be able to feed of that or though self sacrifice.
mr insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #32
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic View Post
This excerpt is from a book that has got no connection to David Icke or his theories & as far as i know the writer of the trip report had no knowledge whatsoever of these reptilian theories.

The book is about the Magic Mushroom written by the knowledgeable Ralph Metzner , published in 2004. 'Sacred Mushroom of Visions'

Towards the end of the book it has trip reports from voyagers who had ingested the magic mushroom, what follows is an excerpt from that section of the book:

'I was catapulted quite beyond the room into a realm where reptilian people were in battle with human beings of our planet. They were from a different dimension of reality and through some opening of a tear between our two worlds, they were able to make their way into ours. They were trying to take over our minds and bodies and were extremely focused on domination over our species. I felt i was experiencing some distant time in the beginning of our human presence on this planet.

I was being shown the inner working of these reptilian beings and the long standing war that raged between our species. Most of them were sort of lizard-man combination. They stood as a person would stand, on legs, so that they were as tall as me or even taller. Their skin was bumpy and scaled, greenish, pinkish, bluish. They had long dark-pinkish tongues and to communicate telepathically through deep intense glances of their eyes.

I was shown that the reptilian people were aware that humans commonly lost their focus and were asleep to the influences that surrounded them. This lack of a centering cause a sort of 'hole' in the human through which the reptilian peoples influence could find its way in. Then the human would consciously or unconsciously begin to act with the coldness of the reptilian attitude. It was a very tough situation.

The reptilian people seemed evil, in that their emotions were heartless, with no sense of compassion. All that moved them was their need to attain their goal and an insatiable appetite for power. As the experience unfolded, i was aware that they had been at this project of trying to control human people for many thousands of years. They understood our psychology. They had found a way to disguise themselves as humans and bind humans to them through false friendships & relationships, even to win humans over to actually becoming lizard people.

As i lay on my mat i wondered if any of the people in the room had been taken over by the lizard people. I realized how fearful i was feeling and i did not want to get into projecting my fear onto the others. I was very aware that i was under the influence of a mind altering subtance and i reminded myself that the experience was bound to last only a few more hours.

I tried to shift myself out of this fear, but to no avail. I was working hard to keep calm because the whole of myself, even my body, was terrified. What i had seen had shifted my understanding of my world.

The rest of the trip report doesn't mention the reptilian lizard people other than to say she thinks it was somehow connected to the reptilian brain or that she thinks maybe she entered into 'the world of the salamander', further prooving she knows nothing in general about the reptilian theories other than what she just actually saw for herself.

I think this was quite the find considering it has no connection to David's teachings whatsoever (that i know of)

If anyone has the power to bring it to his attention please do...

Cheers!
Mind blowing. Thanks for sharing. For those wanting a PDF of the book here's a link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/70566267/9...cybin-mushroom

Last edited by pound; 18-11-2013 at 08:19 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 04:06 AM   #33
positiveevitisop

Default hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr insane View Post
Your evil, the lizards have you now. Shame that the lizard men can't feel love or empathy, they should be able to feed of that or though self sacrifice.
The sad part is, the most of you would agree with this one.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #34
king kanti
Inactive

I believe that the reptiles as explained in the OP are manifestations of demons. They can come in many different forms, but its one big house of evil.

As a child, and growing up through life, I've had this recurring nightmarish dream where I (as a kid) would see these three lizard-men (as described in the OP) all three had lab coats on (like the spiderman villain) and they had a car and invites me in, I accept the invite and go riding with them, all of us smoking cigarettes.

I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe we must repent of and confess our sins, and believe on in Jesus Christ to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

So let me say this, one time this year the memory of that dream hit me hard. I believe it was a revelation of some sort... Awakened and going about my day, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and two friends and we were all smoking cigarettes and out of my view I see the exact same car model that me and the three lizards rode in pass right in front of us... so from my understanding it was as if I was witnessing the material form of my dream.... but this was my bf and two friends whom I've known... Where were the lizards?

Lizard men are demon possessed people... I believe this strongly. The devil is even called "dragon" and "serpent" in the Bible. So a lizard/man hybrid in a metaphorical sense implies to me that its a human/serpent aka devil.

Very interesting topic, it summed up a lot of what I thought the "reptiles" were. Oh and that picture with the reptile/alien third eye picture explains a lot too.... Another thing, I highly suggest those of you who think they're here to help reconsider what you've thought their intentions were.... As they all are malevolent spirits sought to destroy your soul.
king kanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #35
wendypeace27

I can't believe this was posted in 2012!!! Wow! At first I was like "another one who is copying what everyone else is saying and not giving any credit"....but now it looks like a lot was copied from this statement. The other way around

I wouldnt recommend mushrooms but very interesting account indeed.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited by wendypeace27; 25-11-2013 at 11:54 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #36
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kanti View Post
I believe that the reptiles as explained in the OP are manifestations of demons. They can come in many different forms, but its one big house of evil.

As a child, and growing up through life, I've had this recurring nightmarish dream where I (as a kid) would see these three lizard-men (as described in the OP) all three had lab coats on (like the spiderman villain) and they had a car and invites me in, I accept the invite and go riding with them, all of us smoking cigarettes.

I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe we must repent of and confess our sins, and believe on in Jesus Christ to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

So let me say this, one time this year the memory of that dream hit me hard. I believe it was a revelation of some sort... Awakened and going about my day, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and two friends and we were all smoking cigarettes and out of my view I see the exact same car model that me and the three lizards rode in pass right in front of us... so from my understanding it was as if I was witnessing the material form of my dream.... but this was my bf and two friends whom I've known... Where were the lizards?

Lizard men are demon possessed people... I believe this strongly. The devil is even called "dragon" and "serpent" in the Bible. So a lizard/man hybrid in a metaphorical sense implies to me that its a human/serpent aka devil.

Very interesting topic, it summed up a lot of what I thought the "reptiles" were. Oh and that picture with the reptile/alien third eye picture explains a lot too.... Another thing, I highly suggest those of you who think they're here to help reconsider what you've thought their intentions were.... As they all are malevolent spirits sought to destroy your soul.
I wouldn't help this species of ours, even if it was at the push of a button. The reptiles say otherwise. All I did was express how I felt along with what I believe, as did you. Let me strongly suggest to you that shunning an entire class of species, from mere conjecture or suspicion sounds pretty evil to me. At least I have actual, real-life reasons to want humanity gone.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #37
tnt1

Apparently garden earth has been leased out in sections to various interested parties. These parties then created species of various types for their leased parts of the garden which they took charge over and maintained. Each one of these 'interested parties' leasing the garden are referred to by the latest generation and most intelligent of the acceptable created beings living on the planet as 'gods' with various names, reputations and so forth.

Each 'god' set about creating, competing even as they grew their share of the garden from the beginning stages of experimenting to various alterations, splicings, hybridizations and so on which began, cycled, ended and/or altered in type until various select of those were deemed acceptable. This carried on with plant, and animal life to present time. The very real and very shocking part of this for most is the reptile aspect but it is not the only shock as soon it will be common knowledge that man, all of man as we know him/her is a hybrid being consisting of various % of porcine, ape, and lizard splicings to create the final 'draft' for the approved of version left to propagate in the garden. Korean for example has more pig than ape. African far more ape than pig, whites and most all norther europeans will be more lizard/reptile than the other races but all have less reptile than the other two. The % varies with whites having the most of both neanderthal and reptile/ porcine, and monkey/ape splicing. This is just now being put forth and the read is quite alarming for many. We are apparently part of someone's 'pig monkey' farm with the most ruthless, cunning and prone to ill intention running the show, due to the fact that they simply contain more reptile traits creating such behaviors. You know them as sociopathic, serial killer, psychopaths and so on.

Continuing on those types are in most power positions on the planet due to the % mix of their hybridized state. Now also, the most awesome parts to be also revealed are the tie in to the archaelogical and geolocical as well as DNA record to back up the other claims showing other such things as how various part of the planet, China, North America, and Japan had earlier inhabitants that were white, and the pyramids and all mounds of this type are apparently evolutions of land claims from the evolving of what started as mitten piles along the coasts to established inland cities where rulers built mountains of mounded dirt followed by rock, to become temples where they literally lived on the backs of their own ancestors just as their ancestors did in the days of Doggerland before the sinking. The stories go on in the genetic record regardless of feelings but I can assure you a lot of controversy is now going to follow the DNA human genome project as factions with deep pockets attempt to throw doubt on the accuracy of results just to try to stop this from becoming too wide spread.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:25 AM   #38
1zenith
Banned

Default You guys are crazy for doing drugs

Nice post. What a very ACCURATE depictions of reppies. I would be scared to death to do Auyaska, Mushrooms, or DMT.
Dam, dmt sounds good tho.
Yes, and the reptilians do have an ASS fetish.
They even put it in the movie "the END".

You don't need all that to experience reptilians.

First time I accidently did drugs was Synthetic drug called
Jungle Juice. The chemical is about 25letters long.
Most ppl who do that drug do get POSSESSED and I did.
Most ppl end up dead.

3 yrs ago before i knew about reptilians, An entity took over my body which I believe was a reptilian or other evil
demon. I think reptilians are a type of demon. But some arent so mean I know. They all can shapeshift. So they are all one in the same. SO anyway the entity kept putting a repetitive thought in my head "go get the knife kill her kill me" "go get the knife kill her kill me". Under that state of mind I think i really could have killed someone with my PINKY finger if some1 got in my face. My gf sort of stayed at a distance off in the kitchen.
She knew i was 'trippin'. Anyway there is no way to describe that entity other than PURE DEMOM from HELL. BUT it only took over 99.9 percent of my body. Only small small part of me still knew I was ME.

Say no to DRUGS!!!!!!!!!! lol
I was so nieve I thought those drugs were safe since you could get them at the head shop store.

Here is how the POSSESSION went down: I laid on top of my gf for at least 30 minutes in a catatonic state after smoking jungle juice. I raised up from her and leaned up on the couch and i girated like a wild animal BOOM BOOM BOOM on the couch.
I felt like some strung out meth chic then.
Then I sat there STILL, then a wave and CLOUD came over me.
All over my body. Ya this was an angel alright . A FALLEN PHUKin' ANGEL.

Then that is when I became a male demon. I was not me anylonger.
Just him. With my eyes OPEN, after the wave/cloudiness/fogginess came over me, I saw a scene play out right in front of me in the other dimension : an ugly 40s looking WHITE guy 5' 7" was stomping around
in a house back and forth back and forth like all ANGRY, like as if he just murdered his family.
Thats when i had the thoughts in my brain " go get the knife kill her kill me". Over and over again. After about 2hours it completely went away.
But that was most disturbing thing i ever went thru.
I think it was a reptilian POSING as a white guy who possessed me.
I knew exactly where that big butcher knife was in the kitchen drawer.

That is y planet earth is nothing but negative and evil and satan is runnin' planet earth. Because ppl arent spiritual or even aware of the
dark forces so the reptilians win almost everytime. Thus making ppl murder etc. See I had angels helping me out . I already was a very spiritual person before the possession .
Thus, I am alive.

You dont need drugs to see reptilian shapeshifting. Its called LEARNING.
Raise your vibrations more and more and you will see more and more.
Knowledge is power.

Last edited by 1zenith; 10-12-2013 at 04:31 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #39
positiveevitisop

Default Here is my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Nice post. What a very ACCURATE depictions of reppies. I would be scared to death to do Auyaska, Mushrooms, or DMT.
Dam, dmt sounds good tho.
Yes, and the reptilians do have an ASS fetish.
They even put it in the movie "the END".

You don't need all that to experience reptilians.

First time I accidently did drugs was Synthetic drug called
Jungle Juice. The chemical is about 25letters long.
Most ppl who do that drug do get POSSESSED and I did.
Most ppl end up dead.

3 yrs ago before i knew about reptilians, An entity took over my body which I believe was a reptilian or other evil
demon. I think reptilians are a type of demon. But some arent so mean I know. They all can shapeshift. So they are all one in the same. SO anyway the entity kept putting a repetitive thought in my head "go get the knife kill her kill me" "go get the knife kill her kill me". Under that state of mind I think i really could have killed someone with my PINKY finger if some1 got in my face. My gf sort of stayed at a distance off in the kitchen.
She knew i was 'trippin'. Anyway there is no way to describe that entity other than PURE DEMOM from HELL. BUT it only took over 99.9 percent of my body. Only small small part of me still knew I was ME.

Say no to DRUGS!!!!!!!!!! lol
I was so nieve I thought those drugs were safe since you could get them at the head shop store.

Here is how the POSSESSION went down: I laid on top of my gf for at least 30 minutes in a catatonic state after smoking jungle juice. I raised up from her and leaned up on the couch and i girated like a wild animal BOOM BOOM BOOM on the couch.
I felt like some strung out meth chic then.
Then I sat there STILL, then a wave and CLOUD came over me.
All over my body. Ya this was an angel alright . A FALLEN PHUKin' ANGEL.

Then that is when I became a male demon. I was not me anylonger.
Just him. With my eyes OPEN, after the wave/cloudiness/fogginess came over me, I saw a scene play out right in front of me in the other dimension : an ugly 40s looking WHITE guy 5' 7" was stomping around
in a house back and forth back and forth like all ANGRY, like as if he just murdered his family.
Thats when i had the thoughts in my brain " go get the knife kill her kill me". Over and over again. After about 2hours it completely went away.
But that was most disturbing thing i ever went thru.
I think it was a reptilian POSING as a white guy who possessed me.
I knew exactly where that big butcher knife was in the kitchen drawer.

That is y planet earth is nothing but negative and evil and satan is runnin' planet earth. Because ppl arent spiritual or even aware of the
dark forces so the reptilians win almost everytime. Thus making ppl murder etc. See I had angels helping me out . I already was a very spiritual person before the possession .
Thus, I am alive.

You dont need drugs to see reptilian shapeshifting. Its called LEARNING.
Raise your vibrations more and more and you will see more and more.
Knowledge is power.
My THEORY, is that you may need to raise your self awareness before experiencing such things. It's widely known that powerful hallucinogens, such as DMT, can have a negative impact on those who aren't prepared. Set and setting is only the lower half of the requirements, the higher half is to experience your true self at its current state, blaming the reptile won't ease the tension of what happened.
Bettering yourself and moving forward, maintaining a clear vision of yourself and meditating often will help you find out who you really are. Psilocybin mushrooms in nature (anywhere away from the human world) would have been a much better first hallucinogenic experience for you. be in nature alone to meditate sometimes. If you find that your current self is evil, by your own judgement of course, then from there you must chose to go with it or oppose it. I wouldn't be the one to tell you which is the right choice because from what a read from you so far, your good is probably my evil so. In that case your evil, would be the right choice, to me.
If you actually ever had a great experience using ayahuasca or DMT, and was able to meet and experience a reptiles' energy before you, you would really understand everything about them. If you asked (by a strong connection of the mind: telepathic communication using images and emotions releasing specific vibrations that can fit an entire planets story in, what it seems like in OBE, instantaneously ) any question they would not hesitate to answer, but the most important answers regarding yourself or what's most important to you, would not be given directly. It would be like a symbolic answer that only you will be able to decipher, but in order to truly do that, you need full self awareness. If anything, they are the "angels" (as you say) of this planet. Hope I helped!
Old 13-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #40
positiveevitisop

Default Majority Rules: They are we and we are they.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdavy View Post
I can agree with you. Pleasure addicted people make decisions based on selfish desires, causing more and more grief. I also want to see the parasite die. But is everyone is so bad? We're all tangled up in so much, people just give up and give in. But to be wiped out because I failed to overcome my vices would be a little extreme. I feel there is still hope, for myself, for others. I'm sure there are some that are good people... But then yes, there are individuals who deserve their life to be taken from them.
The majority rules, the unselfish ones are the minority, which are the ones that would sacrifice their life without hesitation for the cause of prosperity and peace, but prosperity and peace tis' perspective, as is what's good and evil. My view of paradise is earth without humanity. But the majority rules, we will be punished for the majority of our populace, whether it by nature or ourselves. We have to accept that we are a part of this pathetic excuse of a species and that their actions define our actions and vice versa, because we are all one. .....