Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 04-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #21
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post

i don't see why multiple missiles couldn't be used, there may have even been a contingency plan routed to secure that missiles were used if evidence was categorically in favor - although why plane parts were then left at the scene (i don't believe they came from a large Boeing) seems to negate that a little - but would a multiple missile strike be any less or more noticeable than a single missile....? Two missiles in close quarters might even be mistaken for a plane given fast speed trajectories.
heh - the plane parts were supplied by the NYPD, the same fellas who claimed the fires were so intense the concrete melted, encased firearms therein and then cooled back into concrete. Problem is firearms would melt faster than the components of concrete:
The NYPD and Molten Concrete

Remember the wall-panel that was found with the wheel embedded in it? NYPD again.

36x10 feet of steel weighing at least four tons, bolted with 12 bolts top and bottom, and 96 bolts along the sides all of which were snapped simultaneously and there was still so much force in that wheel that the panel fell 1000 vertical feet and flew 700 horizontal feet to land gently on the street without leaving a crater in the sidewalk, nor dislodging the wheel.

So, consider the source.

As far as whether the missiles would have been noticed or not, at that distance and speed and between the canyons of the city, probably not and even if they had been the JASSMs are relatively plane-like and may be mistaken for a plane at a high altitude.

As far as the reports of missiles, I believe Don Dahler's report was deliberate:
Quote:
DON DAHLER reporting:

I'm about four or five blocks just north of the World Trade Center. And at about 10--I would say 10 minutes ago, 15 minutes ago, there was a loud sound that I can only describe it--it sounded like a missile, not an airplane. Then there was a loud explosion and immediately lots of screaming out on the streets. And I don't want to cause any speculation, but that's the only way I could describe the sound. And it was definitely not the sound of a prop plane or anything like that.

SAWYER: And am I right? Are you a pilot?

DAHLER: Well, I have flown. I do not have a pilot's license, but I--I grew up on military bases. and I know the sounds of jets. And--and I've been in war zones and--and heard those kinds of different sounds. So, again, not to cause any kind of undue speculation but the sound itself was not of a prop plane. It was perhaps a jet. But it could have been a missile as well.
Dahler thought he heard a missile, but later after being told it was a jet he jumps on the jet bandwagon.

I believe this was specifically broadcast so that the people who thought they saw or heard a missile would assume that since this guy who has been in war zones and grew up on military bases was mistaken about missiles, then they must have been too.

Last edited by yankee451; 04-01-2014 at 11:42 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #22
iwanttobelieve
Inactive

Ok so no planes crashed in the twin towers or the pentagon.

What happened to those flights that day?

If you going to the trouble of making these flights and the people in them disappear, why not just crash them into the twin towers and pentagon?
iwanttobelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #23
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttobelieve View Post
Ok so no planes crashed in the twin towers or the pentagon.

What happened to those flights that day?

If you going to the trouble of making these flights and the people in them disappear, why not just crash them into the twin towers and pentagon?

Besides the fact that mostly hollow aluminum jets cannot do such things, the only proof of the existence of the flights comes from the authorities. Additionally, flights 11 and 77 were not even scheduled to fly, and 175 and 93 were still registered years after the big day, and there were several "hijackers" who came forward after the fact to say they had nothing to do with it, proving their identities were likely stolen but that doesn't stop the feds from keeping their names on the roster of perpetrators. On top of all that, the passengers and pilot identities are questionable and unverifiable.

The whole story is a fabrication, but since the authorities control all the information you or your parents have ever been exposed to, we're forced to take their word for it. These same authorities gave us the USS Maine, the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin and April Glaspie, just to name a few. They have repeatedly been proven to have lied about 9/11 (molten metal, molten concrete and plane parts) and with the new Sandy Hook revelations they don't seem to be slowing down.

Why would anyone take anything they have to say at face value?
Old 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #24
iwanttobelieve
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Besides the fact that mostly hollow aluminum jets cannot do such things, the only proof of the existence of the flights comes from the authorities. Additionally, flights 11 and 77 were not even scheduled to fly, and 175 and 93 were still registered years after the big day, and there were several "hijackers" who came forward after the fact to say they had nothing to do with it, proving their identities were likely stolen but that doesn't stop the feds from keeping their names on the roster of perpetrators. On top of all that, the passengers and pilot identities are questionable and unverifiable.

The whole story is a fabrication, but since the authorities control all the information you or your parents have ever been exposed to, we're forced to take their word for it. These same authorities gave us the USS Maine, the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin and April Glaspie, just to name a few. They have repeatedly been proven to have lied about 9/11 (molten metal, molten concrete and plane parts) and with the new Sandy Hook revelations they don't seem to be slowing down.

Why would anyone take anything they have to say at face value?
Just to be clear -

Those passenger planes never took off that morning. The passengers and crew supposedly on the aircraft never existed?

Do the families of the passengers and crew exist?
Old 03-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #25
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Just to be clear -

Those passenger planes never took off that morning. The passengers and crew supposedly on the aircraft never existed?

Do the families of the passengers and crew exist?
From what I understand few families of the passengers made any claims to the victim's compensation fund, unlike the victims on the ground.
http://letsrollforums.com/only-13-pl...ms-t20583.html
Old 03-02-2014, 06:17 PM   #26
iwanttobelieve
Inactive

Quote:
From what I understand few families of the passengers made any claims to the victim's compensation fund, unlike the victims on the ground.
http://letsrollforums.com/only-13-pl...ms-t20583.html
Thats poor planning. If i was incharge of the false flag, I would have made sure every fake family applied to the victim's compensation fund.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
A brief video illustrating how missiles striking in crossfire are responsible for the gashes at the WTC.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyruiD5vI
The video has been taken down already at my end.

On the question raised about people hearing a missile coming, not if it was already on target and falling from a height, with the initial thrust spent.

See these old tech devices, any of which could be made out of sight for doing the job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrstahl_X-4

Not from the recognised weapons pool, but behind the scene in out of the way places where most of the ROTM military never step foot.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-02-2014 at 06:24 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #28
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The video has been taken down already at my end.

On the question raised about people hearing a missile coming, not if it was already on target and falling from a height, with the initial thrust spent.
I haven't yet figured out how to edit videos on Youtube without removing the original. It's obviously idiot proof.

Anyway the reason I pulled that video is further research (the very next week) made me realize the missiles all came from the same direction, not in crossfire. Sigh, there goes a few hundred hours.

I'm in the process of scraping up the money to pay the artists for a correction. Here's a low resolution play blast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4CYAVfI8M

It was while modeling the right side of the gash that I realized even on that side the columns bend to the west, ever so slightly, but it's evident. This was a big deal because it turns out that when you follow the trajectory of the bent columns away from the North tower it would take them right past the Woolworth building. This is significant because from the ground in the canyons of the city it might appear to witnesses that the missiles were launched from the Woolworth building:

Quote:
"Someone had fired missiles at the World Trade Center's north tower from atop the nearby Woolworth Building."

WNBC News

"...we just had a second explosion, possibly a missile from the roof of the Woolworth Building."

Port Authority Police Officer
WNBC News

"They're shooting at the Trade Center from the Woolworth Building."

Radio Dispatch
NY Daily News

"The first one they think was a guy shooting the missiles off the Woolworth Building."

WTC Police Channel 07
Mercury News

"Woolworth Building! They're firing missiles from Woolworth Building!"

Police Channel
Portland Inymedia

"...there was a missile launch at the Woolworth building."

Police Officer, 09:18AM
Mailgate News

"...the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building."

Alan Reiss, WTC Police Desk
9-11 Commission Hearing

" There was a 'swooshing' sound, then an explosion, and it sounded really low. It was if someone, one or two floors above me, had launched a shoulder-fired missile."

Lance Cpl. Alan Reifenberg
Marine Corps News

As we pulled ‘round the corner, we stopped the rig, and a cop walked over to us and said, `I saw them shoot a missile launcher off that building, you guys better be careful up there.’

NYC Fireman
Mr.Bellers Neighborhood
Here's what I think they used:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM

JASSMs were not yet in the Airforce inventory but they had access to dozens of pilot production models. They were added to inventory shortly after 9/11 (plausible deniability), they look like planes from the ground and they carry 900 lb dense-metal penetrating warheads measuring 12x60 inches (bunker busters) that also carry a shaped charge warhead that can be configured as an aero stable slug, long rod penetrator or fragmentation. The bends in the columns appear to have been caused by something (many of them), of about the dame size.

Last edited by yankee451; 03-02-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I haven't yet figured out how to edit videos on Youtube without removing the original. It's obviously idiot proof.

Anyway the reason I pulled that video is further research (the very next week) made me realize the missiles all came from the same direction, not in crossfire. Sigh, there goes a few hundred hours.

I'm in the process of scraping up the money to pay the artists for a correction. Here's a low resolution play blast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4CYAVfI8M

It was while modeling the right side of the gash that I realized even on that side the columns bend to the west, ever so slightly, but it's evident. This was a big deal because it turns out that when you follow the trajectory of the bent columns away from the North tower it would take them right past the Woolworth building. This is significant because from the ground in the canyons of the city it might appear to witnesses that the missiles were launched from the Woolworth building:

Here's what I think they used:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM

JASSMs were not yet in the Airforce inventory but they had access to dozens of pilot production models. They were added to inventory shortly after 9/11 (plausible deniability), they look like planes from the ground and they carry 900 lb dense-metal penetrating warheads measuring 12x60 inches (bunker busters) that also carry a shaped charge warhead that can be configured as an aero stable slug, long rod penetrator or fragmentation. The bends in the columns appear to have been caused by something (many of them), of about the dame size.
Where were the dancing Israeli's positioned as the explosions took place, were they looking from a vantage point that gave them a view of the directed shots.

For any of this to happen, all parts had to be covered, radar might not have picked up these proposed projectiles, but an air fighter would definitely have spotted something with its finer tuned on board radar and maybe why they wanted nothing in the air at the time of action.

What does Judy Wood do, completely distract us from every possible reliable theory and provable current science, she needs to start thinking about an alternative of her own when people spot her lie.

I would opt for dropped free guided scenario, no noise before impact, these weapons could be dropped from a higher vantage point say 35 thousand feet and brought in with Ajax or satellite.

These technologies already exist and work.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-02-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #30
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Thats poor planning. If i was incharge of the false flag, I would have made sure every fake family applied to the victim's compensation fund.
This is assuming "military intelligence" isn't an oxymoron.

Me, I figure they are just as fallible as the next guy but they rely on their media and the credulity of the public to cover their tracks.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:13 PM   #31
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Where were the dancing Israeli's positioned as the explosions took place, were they looking from a vantage point that gave them a view of the directed shots.

For any of this to happen, all parts had to be covered, radar might not have picked up these proposed projectiles, but an air fighter would definitely have spotted something with its finer tuned on board radar and maybe why they wanted nothing in the air at the time of action.

What does Judy Wood do, completely distract us from every possible reliable theory and provable current science, she needs to start thinking about an alternative of her own when people spot her lie.

I would opt for dropped free guided scenario, no noise before impact, these weapons could be dropped from a higher vantage point say 35 thousand feet and brought in with Ajax or satellite.

These technologies already exist and work.
My take on these subjects:

The "Israelis Dunnit" meme is part of the propaganda - it covers up that the US Military MUST have been involved at the highest levels and simultaneously makes anyone who points it out an "anti-Semite", whatever that is.

Of course air fighters would have picked up the missiles, they launched them.

Agreed about and Judy Wood.

Agreed about the stealth of these missiles too, and it's interesting that Judy Wood dismisses such known technologies that actually fit the damage evidence and some of the eyewitness accounts. Forensic scientists should know better.

Last edited by yankee451; 03-02-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #32
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
My take on these subjects:

The "Israelis Dunnit" meme is part of the propaganda - it covers up that the US Military MUST have been involved at the highest levels and simultaneously makes anyone who points it out an "anti-Semite", whatever that is.

Of course air fighters would have picked up the missiles, they launched them.

Agreed about and Judy Wood.

Agreed about the stealth of these missiles too, and it's interesting that Judy Wood dismisses such known technologies that actually fit the damage evidence and some of the eyewitness accounts. Forensic scientists should know better.
My money is on the high vantage let off of any weapon, falling to earth without power, this is already a proven science, only an initial push off would be needed and gravity would do the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDOdDwp0cE

Judy wood is a snake saleswomen but still legally entitled to her opinion I suppose, a distraction at best.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-02-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #33
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
My money is on the high vantage let off of any weapon, falling to earth without power, this is already a proven science, only an initial push off would be needed and gravity would do the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDOdDwp0cE

Judy wood is a snake saleswomen but still legally entitled to her opinion I suppose, a distraction at best.
But the damage evidence indicates east-west and slightly upward trajectories for the North Tower and the opposite for the South Tower:

JASSMs are bunker busters manufactured using tried and true technology right off the shelf from other missile programs.

Still in agreement about Judy Wood.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #34
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
But the damage evidence indicates east-west and slightly upward trajectories for the North Tower and the opposite for the South Tower:

JASSMs are bunker busters manufactured using tried and true technology right off the shelf from other missile programs.

Still in agreement about Judy Wood.
One thing you have overlooked is, these buildings were hermatically sealed, IE no windows, the cladding was aluminium and once weakened could move in ways of their own settlement/making, anyone with demolition physics might agree here.

One other non reliable weakness is photos today, they can be altered and so cannot be used as real evidence, like Woods dusting columns, real film however is a different matter
Old 03-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #35
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
One thing you have overlooked is, these buildings were hermatically sealed, IE no windows, the cladding was aluminium and once weakened could move in ways of their own settlement/making, anyone with demolition physics might agree here.
Hermetically sealed? Hardly. The cladding was snapped onto brackets and screwed into place and the windows were attached to a neoprene gasket on the edge of the column cladding. The columns behind the cladding are bent and twisted, not just cladding. I don't really know what you're getting at...can you elaborate?

Quote:
One other non reliable weakness is photos today, they can be altered and so cannot be used as real evidence, like Woods dusting columns, real film however is a different matter
The damage evidence is consistent from photo-to-photo and video-to-video, and many of the images WERE taken with real film.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #36
oneeyeopen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by homervb View Post
And nobody would spot all these missiles heading towards the WTC?
Nobody saw planes either....go to the original CNN footage.
oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #37
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Hermetically sealed? Hardly. The cladding was snapped onto brackets and screwed into place and the windows were attached to a neoprene gasket on the edge of the column cladding. The columns behind the cladding are bent and twisted, not just cladding. I don't really know what you're getting at...can you elaborate?

The damage evidence is consistent from photo-to-photo and video-to-video, and many of the images WERE taken with real film.
The windows never opened I was told, so the building was sealed from the outside, real film is better, but there are so many idiots posting false pictures which makes it harder to grasp reality.

The take down was definitely done using the top down model though, of this I am convinced, once a block big enough got going very minimal weakening below would be needed, Alan Watt has the best model, where they inserted the gear when the buildings were closed after the first attempt.
Old 13-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #38
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
The windows never opened I was told, so the building was sealed from the outside, real film is better, but there are so many idiots posting false pictures which makes it harder to grasp reality.

The take down was definitely done using the top down model though, of this I am convinced, once a block big enough got going very minimal weakening below would be needed, Alan Watt has the best model, where they inserted the gear when the buildings were closed after the first attempt.
The 93 bombing allowed them to clear out existing tenants and prep the buildings for the big show.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #39
awake canuck

lucky shot with the jassm missiles. 178-179 degree angle to make those scratch marks before impact. seems risky to bet it would have worked.

they must have practiced it before
awake canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:58 PM   #40
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake canuck View Post
lucky shot with the jassm missiles. 178-179 degree angle to make those scratch marks before impact. seems risky to bet it would have worked.

they must have practiced it before
Certainly not luck, but it was well practiced. They had to have built a mockup in the desert to practice with - I believe the below wall panel is an example of their mockup - this is not from the WTC: