Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 27-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default Reptilian Site Taken Down

Kinninigan is the patron name for website http://www.ragingreptilian.com which is devoted to analysis, exposes and discussion of reptilians and the reptilian agenda.

The site has currently been suspended and the owner has temporarily reverted to his previous domain address. Users comment history tells all. Site can be a partially accessed at :

http://www.patreon.com/kinninigan

(Kinninigan incidentally, is a word which Reptiles are apparently unable to pronounce)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 27-07-2018 at 10:58 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 02:34 AM   #2
oz93666

Hmm Interesting ...he's also had his main Youtube channel closed and is running a gofund me to bring legal action ...good luck with that!

His other channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh...djaK3acIMUQdvg

He seems to be of the opinion 'reps' are physical beings that can also operate in other realms (overshadow people , shape shift etc)..

This is my view , and also the view of most ...I believe DI believes they are non physical in another dimension ..he's not very clear on this.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:29 AM   #3
saturn010

There is no fuckin Agenda..

It's all Negative Energy.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:17 PM   #4
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
There is no fuckin Agenda..

It's all Negative Energy.

This is a silly generalization that lacks proper cognition of multiple topics, as per the rest of this online forum.

I just want to post here that while there be a lot of people seemingly near fanatical about claiming all humans are clones or abducted or stem from that type of thing in past.....

Short of overt hybridization programs (which have reportedly been going on more or less since world war two....

I feel it's necessary to state directly to anyone who reads this: I AM QUITE SURE THAT SPECIES OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL WHICH RESEMBLE REPTILES ARE DEFINITIVELY NOT TERRAN HUMANS, OR PEOPLE.

I FEEL DUE TO PETTY EGOTISM (A FUNCTION OF INDIVIDUALISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS) ANY ARISTOCRACY WILL BE OUTRIGHT SIMPLE AND EASY TO MANIPULATE OVER THE YEARS WITH ANY SEEMINGLY COHERENT CRAP THAT PLACATES THEIR POWER TRIP.

EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS ARE REPORTED TO BE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN EARTHBOUND HUMANS. THERE YOU GO GUYS.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 02-12-2018 at 12:20 PM.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

None of this will matter, if you, in your Universe recognise that you are the god. They are all beneath you..................

I also think that reps are not physical but an entity of kind. If so, again, it's not much a problem.
All you need to know is their weakness. Refer back to the Art of War. Know your enemy.
You can do all sort of things whether your enemy is physical or an entity. You just need to know HOW but you need to assess the situation. So I feel like shouting....satan!!! or reptilians!!! you give them too much energy or shall I say power which is kinda counter-productive.

Just reading about grafitti and demon traps... interesting. If you look, the streets are full of grafitti and if you know what to look for, they are not random but purposefully place. But only if you can see it from a different perspective.... drawn clearly in plain sight.
https://medieval-graffiti.blogspot.c...ers-guide.html

Last edited by elshaper; 02-12-2018 at 01:21 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote