Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 29-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #61
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
But then again, if they are mentally ill and twisted, who is to blame? aarrrgh the end of the world.
There is a think tank that suggest that paedophilia is more of a sexual orientation than a mental illness - like heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, these people who prey on children are attracted to a children, they have a sexual preference for children...

Of course, i personally don't think, it isn't as clearly defined as other sexualities, and the lines blur into narcissism, mental illness, sexual depravity etc.

Vis-à-vis i would also say that there are some people with paedophile tendencies who are attracted to children but who do not abuse children because they understand the moral concepts of right and wrong.

i'm not a psychologist, so i don't claim to know or understand the mechanics that drive these people or how they address cultural and moral laws with themselves and their own feelings etc - but it seems obvious to me that if there are X-number of sexually related crimes against children in any given society, then there must be a further (higher) percentage of Y-number instances of people who experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children but do not abuse.

This seems to be backed up by certain psychological annalists:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a6965956.html

Quote:
“We know that individuals with paedophilia may engage in sexual behaviour with adults. For some, they may use this as a cognitive distortion to explain away their sexualisation of prepubescent children.”
Quote:
“An individual can have paedophilic interests without ever acting on these behaviourally. However, as I am working with criminal offenders, my experience is entirely weighted to those who have engaged in this behaviourally.”
Whether paedophilia is an orientation or not, is a highly complex, volatile and extremely controversial topic to discuss, but it think it show how sexual orientation can blur with mental illness.

it won't be long before we see left-side think tanks and social justice warriors wanting to give paedophile's rights - at least on the face value of these psychiatric analytics's (above).

Couple that with this new fad' of how we each associate, sooner rather than later we're going to see a paedophile standing up in court declaring that their victim associated as an adult and therefore there was no abuse.

It's coming, and it's coming in the shadows of this new wave of PC acceptance and 'association' of XY and Z that is washing through societies moral values right now.

We shouldn't be too blaze and think it will never happen. If it is not happening right now, then it will happen.

And, it is a frikkin scary as hell concept - but one that is being strived toward.

Because the goal is to make this world as much like hell as it can be. This realm is, after all, where Satan was cast to. He wasn't cast down to hell, yet hell is his dominion.

i don't want this to sound like an apology for paedophile's. It isn't. But i have this ability to thoroughly comprehend the shapes and sizes of things and how they fit into a bigger picture that is (for the most part) hidden. i'm not saying i understand paedophile's or what drives them, but i can envisage how things are changing to better enable evil in this world. A Shamen's gift is to be able to see into the darkness (literally that is what Shamen means) - and the world has equipped me with enough insight to see how things are being shaped around us - by the hand that is obvious, and by the hand that works in darkness.

Last edited by merlincove; 29-08-2018 at 08:51 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 09:27 AM   #62
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
If people do not report a paedo then they are a paedo enabler and worse than a paedo.

Whitelight does not even know if child abuse is wrong.

Paedo enabler.
i'd say that your assessment was more to do with your inability to comprehend what white light has said than it is a reflection of white light.

The question of whether anyone would, or should report a paedophile is both a moral and legal one, in and of itself.

One is legally obliged to report any crime they have witnessed to the police.

If a crime is reported to an individual, ie if a child tells an adult (or another child) there has been an abuse, then that person is legally obliged to inform the police.

No getting away from that, it is a moral standpoint of the society that we live in.

As someone else said earlier, what the police / authorities do with that information is then out if your hands - so long as it is reported then one's legal and civic duty is done.

What you, or other do - on a personal level - with that information is up to you. Personally, i do not think that people who do not value the laws of society should have any right to live in that society. For me, that's 'end of.'

No 'care in the community' no sexual register, they should be securely kept away from society if they pose a danger to anyone in that society.

That should be the standard.

But it isn't.

Paedophile's are allowed to roam free.

One guy was given a suspended sentence last week, in Nottingham, after he raped a thirteen year old girl because he didn't know that it was illegal:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1028

As i said in that thread, ignorance of the law is not a defence.

And yet the judge saw fit to allow that as a defence.

Question: what will the judge say to the parents of the next child this animal rapes? Will he sentence the animal, or perhaps would it be better, instead, if someone took that animal down a dark alley and put him down before he ruins another child's life and another families life?

Anyone who abuses children should not be allowed in a society where children are prevalent.

And yet paedophiles are allowed freedom - there is proviso that they inform authorities where they live and sign a register. But aside from that they are allowed freedom.

The proviso isn't stacked in favour of the majority here, it is stacked on the rights of the individual - because that is the way that TPTB shape things.

So, even if you report a paedophile - there is no guarantee that the police and / or cps will push through a prosecution.

Police can not guarantee to prosecute rapists - where the testimony of an adult is sometimes not enough to convict. Getting a child who is infused with fear of the proceedings as well as fear of the perpetrator to testify reliably, is not easy.

So, what to do?

Take a hammer to the perpetrator and stove his head in? It's a very tempting prospect - and certainly if the victim is someone you love or are close to, then i'm absolutely sure that doing that is (at least) in the first thoughts of any right thinking person.

But, consider this: if a child tells you that they have been abused by Billy-Bob down the road, you have this information. But Billy-Bob might be a fucking psychopath, and if he discovers that you have the info, your life could well be in danger. The lives of your family may be in danger.

So, do you go to the police with the info that you have on Billy-Bob? Or do you get yourself down to the local hardware shop and then go pay Billy-Bob a visit?

Extreme scenario, i know.

But any-way, back to the point i was making.

Paedophile's walk the streets. They walked the streets of Rochdale, Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford and many more towns and cities for decades.

Because they are allowed to.

And they are allowed to by the state of play of society today.

The 'official reason's' may be many-fold, but the one, over-riding reason is because the Powers That Be see to it that evil is allowed to breed freely in this 'free society.'

Because where evil exists at the epoch of society, ie in the Houses of Westminster, in the Palaces and stately homes, evil will exist in every lower tier from the foundation up.

Because it is one inverted pyramid beneath another. At the top of the later you have the Elite's who shape society beneath, and at the bottom of the lower you have absolute evil that is the foundation for everything above.

OC evil is only prevalent if you subscribe to it. If you do not, then evil is just another force that is pushing against you. Just a concept.

Knowing that it is just a concept, and not an aspect of you does not mean that it isn't an aspect of someone else.

It doesn't mean that it has to be more real or less real, it is just something that drives some people and doesn't drive others.

And then suggesting that someone is an evil enabler because they do not subscribe to evil is just folly, and shows your own short-sightedness.

Maybe.

Last edited by merlincove; 29-08-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 29-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #63
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Vis-à-vis i would also say that there are some people with paedophile tendencies who are attracted to children but who do not abuse children because they understand the moral concepts of right and wrong.
I wouldn't mind those type since they are not hurting the children.... sorta fantasy per se. I mean, in you rmind, how many times have you murdered someone when someone cuts in front of your queue? That's pure black magick that is.

Quote:
It's coming, and it's coming in the shadows of this new wave of PC acceptance and 'association' of XY and Z that is washing through societies moral values right now.

We shouldn't be too blaze and think it will never happen. If it is not happening right now, then it will happen.

And, it is a frikkin scary as hell concept - but one that is being strived toward.
But don't forget, without being judgemental and say what is good/acceptable behaviour vs bad behaviour.... the world is under the Universal law which means that whatever tips over too much will be corrected somehow at some point. I think we ought to study, understand and make a good use of it.
On a brighter side, if the world become unbearably shitty and hopefully people won't want to comeback, only then this dreamworld can end. I am there now but it will take a long time for masses to catch up.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:29 AM   #64
mannybash

The problem is police are probably not on our side and it is very unlikely that the lawyers are. We do have an illegal system NOT a legal system
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #65
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
The problem is police are probably not on our side and it is very unlikely that the lawyers are. We do have an illegal system NOT a legal system
Regardless of what you presume about the police, if you dont report it but know its going on, then you are part of that problem. There is a time to put your anti-establishment bias to one side and do what needs to be done.

If the police and lawyers were not going to prosecute nonces then why do so many get banged up?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #66
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Regardless of what you presume about the police, if you dont report it but know its going on, then you are part of that problem. There is a time to put your anti-establishment bias to one side and do what needs to be done.

If the police and lawyers were not going to prosecute nonces then why do so many get banged up?
Did jimmy Savile and friends get 'banged up'? as you put it..
Oh no, he raped children for over 50 years having at least 5 police enquiries into his vile fetishes halted..
Its a big club, and you need to swear an oath upon death to join..
Once your are in, you can safely nonce.
If you nonce when you are not in the club..you will get arrested and charged then be at the mercy of how the judge feels on that day.

Quote:
CORE BELIEFS of Free Masons

1. We worship Satan. Satan brought us out of darkness into light and bestowed upon us the
knowledge needed to rule this world.
2. We hate GOD. GOD tried to keep this knowledge from us and therefore is our enemy.
3. We confirm our hatred for GOD by regular rituals in which we spit upon the Christian bible.
4. We believe that a man's true worth is measured by the amount of other people's happiness that
he can possess and destroy. [8]
5. We are eternal creatures and we will live physically forever as living gods.
6. We believe our power and authority is absolute and nothing can challenge us.
7. We own the planet Earth. The planet and all it contains is our property to be used as we please.
8. If you are not one of us, then you are nothing.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #67
mannybash

We don’t usually hear about these things till after they pass away. David mentioned in his book about heath but nothing was done in fact they are trying to stop him from speaking
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #68
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Did jimmy Savile and friends get 'banged up'? as you put it...
Savile was friends with Royalty.

When you are on visiting terms with the people who control the law, the people who tell the SAS what to do you get a free pass.

No-way did Charles or Prince Philip not know about the investigations into Savile, given their private protection detail.

And, in the same vein, Charles was friends with paedophile Bishop Peter Ball, giving him money and even a home in his Duchy, and yet he claims that he knew nothing of the Bishops abuse of children.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8455966.html

It's a big boys club, that's for sure.

Quote:
CORE BELIEFS of Free Masons
8. If you are not one of us, then you are nothing.
Muslim rape gangs have very little to do with Masons.

But it was Mason's who halted the investigations - Mason's in the police and in the CPS. For sure.

It wasn't until Nazir Afzal took control of the reigns of the CPS that the investigations were opened up again.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #69
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Did jimmy Savile and friends get 'banged up'? as you put it..
Oh no, he raped children for over 50 years having at least 5 police enquiries into his vile fetishes halted..
Its a big club, and you need to swear an oath upon death to join..
Once your are in, you can safely nonce.
If you nonce when you are not in the club..you will get arrested and charged then be at the mercy of how the judge feels on that day.
Is this where I call you a racist for not mentioning brown rapists?
Never mind.

Where did you get the core beliefs of the Freemasons from?
I find it hard to believe they have all vowed to join something with those values.
Especially low level Masons.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:24 PM   #70
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Three pages of replies and you don't mention any of them.

Looks like my earlier assessment of this thread was spot on then.

Funny really. Here's you being abusive, and no-one calls you out on it except I.

I have asked Whitelight over and over again if he would report a paedophile. He will not answer. Why? Because to do so means he loses a debate we are having.

That's all you need to know about this great guy.

He also believes all we do on this forum is a waste of time.

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 30-08-2018 at 02:29 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 02:25 PM   #71
fudgetusk

Quote:

Funny really. Here's you being abusive, and no-one calls you out on it except I.

Whitelight here believes most people would not report a paedo. He has to say this to win a debate we are having.

What a queer fellow.

Old 30-08-2018, 02:28 PM   #72
fudgetusk

Quote:
So, in your mind, you think people who rape children are better than people who are scared of reporting a paedo?
This is your stance?

I think the lowest forms of humans are child rapists
If you do not stick your neck out to save people from 'the lowest forms of humans' then you are worse than a paedo, who is basically sick. You know what is right and wrong.

So do the right thing. All these comments about the police being suspicious of you is bullshit.

You are members of the David Icke forum. A man dedicated to ending child abuse by the cabal. And you are a bunch of fucking immoral fuck ups if you think you deserve to be here.

Old 30-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #73
fudgetusk

Quote:

Here's a post about you from this thread...

"He is entitled to his opinion

I think he might change his attitude if he was violently raped.
Especially if it happened on a regular basis, perhaps him having his teeth pulled out so he can suck his abuser off with a warm bloody mouth.. he might start thinking "fucking hell this guy abusing me is actually evil and enjoys it the more I suffer"
Of coarse if he is a satanist and enjoys consuming innocent children he will defend his actions and try to justify it.
It's the hallmark or psychopaths justifying them abusing their power over others. "

Old 30-08-2018, 02:52 PM   #74
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
fudge,
Wake up. If you report, in your Utopia, that's what SHOULD happen.
But the reality is what nine and I are telling you.

If it's my child, I would use other means to stop it. However, I am not Jesus and I won't be saving EVERY CHILD in the world....not my mission. Everybody has a place and if that's your mission, go and do it. There are too many evils out there to sort out!!

well the bloke you are speaking to is right. There is no evil in a bigger scale of things. Again, I reiterate, you are not meant to be Jebus.

Well, paedoenabler. The prisons are full of child abusers. Even if there is only 1 % chance of locking up the nonce...you take it. That is what a decent person does. And I think if Icke saw this thread he would puke and give up writing books if the people on his forum do not live up to his ideals.

You do not belong here and let's face it, you do not like me. If I started a thread saying the sky was blue you would go against it. So now you are prepared to look like a nonce enabler just to try and piss me off.

Truly fucking sick fuck.

Old 30-08-2018, 02:55 PM   #75
fudgetusk

Quote:
I have no idea what has been said in that thread, I posted a reply to the post in this thread and the information within the post
Read the thread here...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321973

He says all we are doing on this forum is a waste of time. And that evil does not exist and we should not fight it. When I asked him if he would report a paedo or tell the child that evil doesn't exist therefore they weren't really abused. HE WOULD NOT ANSWER.

Why?

Old 30-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #76
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Is this where I call you a racist for not mentioning brown rapists?
Never mind.

Where did you get the core beliefs of the Freemasons from?
I find it hard to believe they have all vowed to join something with those values.
Especially low level Masons.
Who said it was low level?

I mentioned savile because he was a high ranking member of 'the big club'
Perhaps the paedo Muslims who get protected are also members of the 'big club'?
Who really knows?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 30-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #77
the nine

Quote:
Read the thread here...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321973

He says all we are doing on this forum is a waste of time. And that evil does not exist and we should not fight it. When I asked him if he would report a paedo or tell the child that evil doesn't exist therefore they weren't really abused. HE WOULD NOT ANSWER.

Why?
Will browse the thread later, thanks for posting the link
Old 30-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #78
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Who said it was low level?

I mentioned savile because he was a high ranking member of 'the big club'
Perhaps the paedo Muslims who get protected are also members of the 'big club'?
Who really knows?
You put it up as though its something they all have to do to become Masons.
It includes low level, you certainly didn't say it wasn't.
You would have jumped all over me as a bigot for such generalisations of a group of people.

So where did you get it please?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #79
white light

Quote:
I have asked Whitelight over and over again if he would report a paedophile. He will not answer. Why? Because to do so means he loses a debate we are having.

That's all you need to know about this great guy.

He also believes all we do on this forum is a waste of time.
Incorrect.

You asked me to answer the question with the proviso that "reporting it to authorities" was not an available option. Now you berate me for not saying that I'd report it to authorities.

You are clearly insane.

Quote:
Whitelight here believes most people would not report a paedo. He has to say this to win a debate we are having.

What a queer fellow.
A complete lie. I said that most people wouldn't answer your stupid question.

You are the person obsessed with winning the debate. As far as I'm concerned, if you are constantly lying about what the other person has said, then there isn't any debate, just your abusive B.S.

Quote:
Here's a post about you from this thread...

"He is entitled to his opinion

I think he might change his attitude if he was violently raped.
Especially if it happened on a regular basis, perhaps him having his teeth pulled out so he can suck his abuser off with a warm bloody mouth.. he might start thinking "fucking hell this guy abusing me is actually evil and enjoys it the more I suffer"
Of coarse if he is a satanist and enjoys consuming innocent children he will defend his actions and try to justify it.
It's the hallmark or psychopaths justifying them abusing their power over others. "
You do clearly enjoy abusing people. As much as you might like to think that you are evil because of it, you are naught but an inane fool.

Last edited by white light; 30-08-2018 at 06:25 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #80
the nine

Quote:
If you do not stick your neck out to save people from 'the lowest forms of humans' then you are worse than a paedo, who is basically sick. You know what is right and wrong.

So do the right thing. All these comments about the police being suspicious of you is bullshit.

You are members of the David Icke forum. A man dedicated to ending child abuse by the cabal. And you are a bunch of fucking immoral fuck ups if you think you deserve to be here.
I have a family, their protection takes priority in my life.
Because I would be cautious before running to the police to report a paedo, doesn't mean I would do nothing..

Do you have stats for reported paedophillia compared to actual charges of paedophillia?
If not, you are putting a lot of faith in the police who have members who actively shut down investigations into child sexual abuse.

In the meantime, I suggest you get into with children's carehomes in London and start a process of reporting the children who go missing from Thursdays to Sunday's, who often come back drugged and bleeding analy..

There are currently no police officers in London allocated to investigating child trafficking, so you may have to be creative in getting the police to actually investigate your reports.

But, there is a place for you to lead by example, you can make a video diary for us all to watch of how you reported paedophillia and saved the children.
I look forward to your great work and admire your dedication to saving vulnerable children.

Unless you don't intend to save the children and are just here to deride other posters for not doing something you won't do..