Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 23-10-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
frank_garrett

Default does it matter if the illuminati are reptilians or humans?

and this is a searious question i want to adress.

the illuminati is the same illuminati. whatever you belive they are aliens or not. icke talks about the illuminati and bring solid proof to it. but because he also claim they are reptilians people are easy to discredit him. father bush is the same pedophile who raped young girls whatever you believe hes human or not.

thats really dosent matter so much when you think about. the free masons are the same free masons whos responsible for WW1 and WW2. the rotchilds are the same rotchilds. the flourides in the water. the chimtrails. the staged hoaxes to ban guns. the fema camps. everything remain the same. george W bush still responsible for thousends of deaths in iraq with the lie of weapons of mass destruction. 911 is the same 911.

so in the end. it dosent really matter if the illuminati are humans or reptilians. they are still scum and we need to resist them.
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 02:36 AM   #2
oz93666

It's important because we need to understand the alien interference with our specie

It's believed disclosure is about to happen , disclosure that governments on earth have been making deals with reptilians and other ET races for nearly a century ..

The people need to be told the whole truth .... don't think that it's to crazy for everyone to believe .... it will soon be exposed mainstream , either by someone like trump , or an ET delegation will land here openly themselves.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's important because we need to understand the alien interference with our specie

It's believed disclosure is about to happen , disclosure that governments on earth have been making deals with reptilians and other ET races for nearly a century ..

The people need to be told the whole truth .... don't think that it's to crazy for everyone to believe .... it will soon be exposed mainstream , either by someone like trump , or an ET delegation will land here openly themselves.
the goverments arnt making deals with the reptilians. the goverments ARE THE REPTILIANS. this post is meant for skeptics who dont believe in reptilians. true. its good to know whos pulling the strings. but people dont want to believe in aliens. its more convenient for them to think its a humans thing. all those people who expose staged event on youtube. the majority of them dont believe in reptilians. but they still believe in the illuminati. to skeptics say this. why and who would poison the water and for what reason.
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #4
Neptunia

I remember seeing this article which I kept of my other PC along with another one which I`ll post here you may of seen them both.

Everyone knows David Cameron is a lizard. So why does the Telegraph continue to deny the truth?

Charlie Brooker

Don't just take my word for it. Ask all those who have seen the reptilian demon in action.
Interesting he put the word demon.
As for shapeshifting to say the average person well just think about our dreams you can shapeshift in those.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...meron-a-lizard

Understanding the Nine Veils.
Why Can’t People See The Truth?
Indeed it can be said that less than 1% of the world’s 6 billion humans ever pierce all nine veils.
The first veil:We will vote, become active and develop an opinion. Our opinions will be shaped by the physical world around us; we will have been “conditioned” from our days in public education to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are the primary voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
The second veil: Ten percent of us will also pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of those who pierce the second veil, will eventually pierce the third veil to conclusively find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the entire world´s economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent will then pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the very thoughts and even the very actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. As in the days of Noah, this technology is even creating synthetic life forms, as man seeks to displace God. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent will progress to pierce the sixth veil where we learn the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real indeed and are in reality the actual controlling forces behind the secret societies uncovered in the fourth veil. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: Ten Percent will progress to pierce the 7th veil where the incredible world of fractal geometry and the universal law of numbers will be fully understood and embraced. The creative force of the entire universe will be shown to be linked to numerical code formulas and sequences, and all “mysteries” including the very fabric of time, space, parallel universes, and access therein is unlocked. Those whose intellects allow them to pierce the seventh veil often succumb to the lure and promise of massive wealth offered by the ruling elite, and thus over ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the eighth veil.

The eighth veil: Piercing the eighth veil reveals God and the pure energy known as LOVE that is the pure life force in all living things – which are one and the same. Deep-seated Humility is needed in order to ever pierce this veil.

The ninth veil: Piercing the ninth veil means perfecting the pure energy known as love and thereby becoming truly one with God and His formulations. By perfecting this pure energy, one then fully embraces charity and therein gains full understanding of the universal plan of sacrifice, death, and redemption; life itself then becomes complete and one truly comes full circle and looks at the world through the eyes of an innocent child, yet with the deepest wisdom born of pure LOVE from the eighth veil.

Consider this: If this theory is correct, there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have successfully pierced the sixth veil.
https://www.shiftfrequency.com/a-tru...he-nine-veils/
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #5
rooey

i dunno but futuristic reptoids (futuristic because it looked to have machine like patterning on the body) are amongst us. I saw one tripping at a festival once. he asked me what "i thought of the layers?", then the layer shifted and he looked like a fallen angel and I said to him "geez guys, cant we just be good!"

could of been imaginary though and was just my mind sparking off the acid. will find out one day whether legit or not .. however the futuristic element of the reptoid threw me off as icke n co generally put pictures of a far more simple looking reptoid being.

edit- fucks sake, just saw the vale shit. that's some mind boggling stuff. which probably relates to my experience. yikes. I will say I don't recommend taking lsd to reach those layers. its taken about 3 years to recover from that experience and im not still not sure if im ok.

Cant say what veil I passed through.

i'd say that 60000 number is wrong due to psychedelics. however when you take them, its quite hard to draw information back from the experience as the info is too mind blowing. (my) human mind really struggled if at all to hold on to any much serious info at all. as sometimes the consciousness leaves the body, then returns, all the complicated stuff didn't come back in and all I could remember was feelings n images. go read heaps of trip reports and see what you think imo

Last edited by rooey; 26-10-2017 at 11:19 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote