Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 04-11-2018, 11:20 PM   #481
iamawaveofthesea

Cancer-linked Chemicals Manufactured by 3M Are Turning Up in Drinking Water
By Gov't Slaves on 11/04/2018

When Cottage Grove, Minnesota’s drinking-water panic began, Mayor Myron Bailey was at a conference in Las Vegas trying to lure new business to town. “You are the future. Cottage Grove is the place,” proclaimed a banner in his booth. A screen flashed the iconic red logo of the town’s most famous corporate resident, 3M Co., whose 1,750-acre factory sits along the banks of the Mississippi River. Behind him, the city’s administrator kept stepping away to take phone calls. Finally she approached Bailey. “Mayor,” she said, “something is wrong.”

It was May 22, 2017, and the state health department wanted to give Bailey a heads-up. It was about to set a new, lower level for a type of unregulated chemical found in Minnesota’s drinking water. And Cottage Grove’s would exceed the new threshold. It said there was no emergency, but stricter limits would better protect infants and young children.

“I had a sinking feeling in my stomach,” Bailey recalled.

He had known for years that per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (or PFAS, pronounced “PEE-fas”), which don’t occur in nature, lingered in the water around Cottage Grove. 3M’s factory had been churning out some varieties since the 1950s for the water- and stain-repellant Scotchgard. 3M also sold its PFAS to other companies to make Teflon, outdoor gear, greaseproof food papers and firefighting foams. The company stopped using some kinds in 2002, but has since made others. And the same property that makes them so effective in consumer products—one of the strongest molecular bonds ever discovered—means they are almost impossible to get rid of and don’t break down in the environment.

While the so-called “forever” chemicals had long been detected in most people’s bodies, research has shown how they accumulate and can take years to leave. Even when excreted through urine, they persist. Scientists have tracked them in biosolids and leafy greens like kale. Recent studies have linked widely used PFAS, including the varieties called PFOA and PFOS, to reduced immune response and cancer. That new evidence had stirred Minnesota’s health department to act.
https://govtslaves.info/2018/11/04/c...rinking-water/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:14 PM   #482
iamawaveofthesea

GMO Potato Creator Now Fears Its Impact on Human Health
Published: November 5, 2018

Of all the genetic engineers who have renounced the technology—Arpad Pusztai, Belinda Martineau, Thierry Vrain, John Fagan and Michael Antoniou, among others—because of its shortsighted approach and ability to produce unintended and potentially toxic consequences, Caius Rommens' story may be the most compelling.

Rommens was director of research at Simplot Plant Sciences from 2000 to 2013 where he led development of the company's genetically engineered Innate potato. But over time, Rommens started to have serious doubts about his work and worried about potential health risks from eating the GMO potatoes, which are now sold in 4,000 supermarkets in the U.S.

Rommens' concerns about the GMO potato led him to write a book, Pandora's Potatoes, which was recently published. The book is a case study on how a scientist's initial enthusiasm about genetic engineering turns to doubt and fear as he realizes the hazards the technology can create.

I recently interviewed Caius Rommens about his work developing the GMO potato and the misgivings he now has about it.

Please describe your work developing GMO potatoes and your position at Simplot.

Caius Rommens: I left my position as team leader at Monsanto to start an independent biotech effort at Simplot. During the 12 years I worked there, I designed a genetically modified potato that I believed was resistant to bruise and late blight, and that could be used to produce French fries that were less colored and less carcinogenic than normal fries.

The main genetic engineering of the Simplot GMO potatoes as described in your book was silencing genes called RNAi. What are some of the possible negative consequences of silencing genes?

CR: Silencing is not gene-specific. Any gene with a similar structure to the silencing construct may be silenced as well. It is even possible that the silencing that takes place inside the GM potatoes affects the genes of animals eating these GM potatoes. I am most concerned about bees that don't eat GM potatoes but may use GM potato pollen to feed their larvae. Based on my assessment of the literature, it appears that the silencing constructs are active in pollen.

You say that silencing the PPO (polyphenol oxidase, a gene responsible for browning in potatoes) gene increases toxins that accumulate in the GMO potatoes. Why are these toxins produced and what effects could these toxins produce on human health?

CR: Ex-colleagues of mine had shown that PPO-silencing increases the levels of alpha-aminoadipate by about six-fold. Alpha-aminoadipate is a neurotoxin, and it can also react with sugars to produce advanced glycoxidation products implicated in a variety of diseases.

(A Monsanto GM corn variety, LY038, was found to have high concentrations of alpha-aminoadipate, and an application for its approval in Europe in 2009 was withdrawn after regulators raised safety questions.)

There is no data on the actual levels of alpha-aminoadipate in GM potatoes, but I believe that Simplot should carefully determine these levels.
https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...-on-human.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 10-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #483
st jimmy

Owned by the Anglo-Dutch Unilever, under the name Axe a range of men’s grooming products is marketed, with many of the ingredients never even tested for safety.
Axe products are loaded with endocrine disrupting chemicals.

Studies reveal that these chemicals can cause physical feminization in men. A study published by the International Journal of Andrology found that feminization of boys can now be seen through their play habits.
Medical experts wonder whether exposure to years to these toxic chemicals might be the reason so many older men are low on testosterone and are impotent: https://livingtraditionally.com/axe-products-dangers/

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-11-2018 at 10:41 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #484
iamawaveofthesea

Sucralose EXPOSED – Artificial sweetener proven in studies to generate cancerous tumors and fuel obesity
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 by: S.D. Wells
If you read the slogan on a package of Splenda, it tells you that its main ingredient, sucralose, is “made from sugar” and “tastes like sugar,” but make no mistake, it is concocted in a laboratory and does not grow in nature, as they would have us all believe. Sucralose is a synthetic compound manufactured through a chemical process. In other words, if it was sugar at one time, it’s not anymore. Do you consume Equal or NutraSweet? Research reveals that animals consuming sucralose have a “significant dose-related increased incidence” of “bearing malignant cancer tumors.” Is that because at least 15 percent of the chemicals in sucralose are absorbed by the body? You may not be a lab rat, but don’t forget, humans are animals too, with very similar DNA.

The U.S. government approved sucralose for human intake back in 1998, and since then, the “table top” fake sugar health nightmare has taken over the artificial sweetener market, holding over a 60 percent share. You’ll find Splenda in about 5,000 different products in about 100 different countries.
The marketers of Splenda have been sued for misleading consumers so people won’t know it’s a chemical compound that’s carcinogenic
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-...us-tumors.html
Old 15-11-2018, 11:17 PM   #485
iamawaveofthesea

Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as “Spanish Flu”?
Did a Vaccine Experiment on U.S. Soldiers Cause the “Spanish Flu”?
The 1918-19 bacterial vaccine experiment may have killed 50-100 million people
by Kevin Barry, President
First Freedoms, Inc.

The “Spanish Flu” killed an estimated 50-100 million people during a pandemic 1918-19. What if the story we have been told about this pandemic isn’t true?

What if, instead, the killer infection was neither the flu nor Spanish in origin?

Newly analyzed documents reveal that the “Spanish Flu” may have been a military vaccine experiment gone awry.

In looking back on the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, we need to delve deeper to solve this mystery.
Summary

The reason modern technology has not been able to pinpoint the killer influenza strain from this pandemic is because influenza was not the killer.
More soldiers died during WWI from disease than from bullets.
The pandemic was not flu. An estimated 95% (or higher) of the deaths were caused by bacterial pneumonia, not influenza/a virus.
The pandemic was not Spanish. The first cases of bacterial pneumonia in 1918 trace back to a military base in Fort Riley, Kansas.
From January 21 – June 4, 1918, an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine cultured in horses by the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research in New York was injected into soldiers at Fort Riley.
During the remainder of 1918 as those soldiers – often living and traveling under poor sanitary conditions – were sent to Europe to fight, they spread bacteria at every stop between Kansas and the frontline trenches in France.
One study describes soldiers “with active infections (who) were aerosolizing the bacteria that colonized their noses and throats, while others—often, in the same “breathing spaces”—were profoundly susceptible to invasion of and rapid spread through their lungs by their own or others’ colonizing bacteria.” (1)
The “Spanish Flu” attacked healthy people in their prime. Bacterial pneumonia attacks people in their prime. Flu attacks the young, old and immunocompromised.
When WW1 ended on November 11, 1918, soldiers returned to their home countries and colonial outposts, spreading the killer bacterial pneumonia worldwide.
During WW1, the Rockefeller Institute also sent the antimeningococcic serum to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries, helping spread the epidemic worldwide.

It is not my opinion that bacterial pneumonia was the real killer – thousands of autopsies confirm this fact.

According to a 2008 National Institute of Health paper, bacterial pneumonia was the killer in a minimum of 92.7% of the 1918-19 autopsies reviewed. It is likely higher than 92.7%.

The researchers looked at more than 9000 autopsies, and “there were no negative (bacterial) lung culture results.”
https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/di...s-spanish-flu/
Old 17-11-2018, 04:31 PM   #486
iamawaveofthesea

Diabetes spike in Mexican town where Coca-Cola used as drinking water, currency & religious offering
Published time: 16 Nov, 2018 12:14
Edited time: 17 Nov, 2018 09:50

A Mexican town, next to a Coca-Cola plant, is running so low on water that locals have turned to the sugary drink as an alternative. It’s drunk, used in religious ceremonies and even as a currency. While diabetes and obesity soar.

Cristobal de las Casas, in the Mexican state of Chiapas, has for years been caught between an inept local government and a multinational corporation which is draining its local water supply in a case of crony capitalism at its worst.

Coca-Cola is produced locally at the Femsa plant, which bottles and sells the drink across Mexico. Under a long-standing agreement with the Mexican government, the factory owns the rights to draw out more than 300,000 gallons (around 1,135,623 liters) of water per day.
https://www.rt.com/news/444157-coca-...ampaign=chrome
Old 28-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #487
iamawaveofthesea

Chemotherapy revealed as toxic poison for every living cell in the human body: Mitochondrial dysfunction warning from researchers
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 by: Lance D Johnson

Chemotherapy is not medicine; it is not a therapy at all. A new study published in the American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology lambastes chemotherapy for causing mitochondrial dysfunction in patients’ muscles. This is not some simple side effect. This is a direct debilitating effect inflicted on patients, a condition that causes fatigue, weakness, oxidative stress, and muscle wasting in patients. The research, conducted at the University of Vermont, finds that breast cancer patients are harmed by the chemotherapy drugs doxorubicin and paclitaxel. These are the so-called medications that are commonly used post-surgery in breast cancer patients.

The mitochondria are the energy center of the cells. Cancer treatment should maximize the energy production of cells, not restrict it. Maximizing mitochondrial energy production is one of the keys for a healthy cancer recovery. Breast cancer drugs are literally creating the conditions for future cancers to develop and take hold. (Related: Chemotherapy found to increase the number of tumor cells circulating in the blood, spreading it to previously unaffected areas.)
Chemotherapy drugs destroy mitochondria of healthy cells, initiating chronic disease conditions

To get a better understanding, the University of Vermont research team compared muscle fibers from women undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer post tumor removal. Compared to a healthy control group, these women experienced pronounced muscle loss, indicated by a lower cross sectional area of muscle fibers. Next, the researchers applied chemotherapy drugs to mouse muscle cells and studied their mitochondria. The mitochondria were significantly reduced in number and oxidative stress was discovered along with atrophy. The researchers found that doxorubicin and paclitaxel inflict severe oxidative stress which damages cells, restricts mitochondrial energy production, speeds up cell death, and initiates the conditions for chronic diseases.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-...sfunction.html
Old 29-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #488
iamawaveofthesea

Exclusive: Oxford University study links pregnancy drug Primodos to birth defects

Old 01-12-2018, 07:11 PM   #489
iamawaveofthesea

Cell Phone + Monsanto Cancer, Islands Vanishing, Medical Devices Spying On You

Old 03-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #490
iamawaveofthesea

Study Links HPV Vaccine to Historically High Infertility Rates
December 3, 2018

Celeste McGovern, CMSRI
Waking Times

A plague is spreading silently across the globe. The young generation in America, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Japan, Australia – in virtually every western country – is afflicted by rapidly increasing rates of infertility.

This spring, the United States reported its lowest birth rate in 30 years, despite an economic boom. Finland’s birth rate plummeted to a low not seen in 150 years. Russian President Vladimir Putin recently introduced a string of reforms aimed at stemming the country’s “deep demographic declines.” The government of Denmark introduced an ad campaign to encourage couples to “Do it for Denmark” and conceive on vacations, and Poland produced a campaign urging its citizens to “breed like rabbits.”

Something – or things — are robbing young women and men of their capacity to procreate and public health admits it doesn’t have a clue where to start to fix the emerging priority.

The “population bomb” we were all endlessly warned about by environmentalists failed to blow, and instead, demographers have been trying to raise the alarm about the population implosioncrisis unfolding across the West — the graying of societies facing an unprecedented aging demographic in which there will be too few young to support the old. Most often, they blame social factors: young women embracing careers instead of motherhood, men shunning marriage and fatherhood, rising consumerism or couples choosing to delay raising a family until the economy settles. But there is another phenomenon that is rarely mentioned – the growing numbers of young people who are not childless by choice but who are incapable of bearing children.

The Centers for Disease Control reports that more than 12 percent of American women – one in eight—have trouble conceiving and bearing a child. Male fertility is plunging, too, and the trend is global. Something – or things — are robbing young women and men of their capacity to procreate and public health admits it doesn’t have a clue where to start to fix the emerging priority. Besides bantering about expanding access to costly and risky artificial reproductive technologies, very little is being done to discern the cause of the rising infertility crisis.

So, earlier this month, when an unprecedented study was released that looked at a database of more than eight million American women and singled out a whopping 25 percent increase in childlessness associated with one ubiquitous drug that young women have been taking for only a decade — in tandem with a marked decline in fecundity — you would have thought there would be significant interest from public health, the medical profession and the media, wouldn’t you?
A Common Denominator Behind Growing Infertility Rates

Instead, all three of these behemoths remain stone silent. The reason? Because the study, published in the current Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, examines the childbearing capacity of women who received the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine – compared to those who didn’t — and the results are chilling. No one in public health, medicine or mainstream media, which are tangled up in the money-making machine of this vaccine, dare to publicly question the “safe and effective” mantra they’ve promulgated about Merck and GSK pharmaceuticals’ “blockbuster” commodity worth billions.

The study is by Gayle DeLong, associate professor of economics and finance, at Baruch College at City University of New York. She observed that the declining birth rate had plunged in America in recent years – from 118 per 1,000 in 2007, to 105 in 2015 for the cohort aged 25 to 29.

The HPV vaccine was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the US in 2006 to prevent cervical cancer – an illness women face a 0.6% lifetime risk of being diagnosed with. Although it is diagnosed most frequently at age 47 in the United States, it was rolled out en masse, initially targeting girls aged 11 to 26 (and has since been marketed to boys as young as nine to prevent rare anal and penile cancers — a disease that afflicts 0.2 % of men in their lifetime.).
They raised troubling questions about some vaccine ingredients’ documented impact on reproduction, cited serious deficiencies (some would say criminal negligence) in preliminary vaccine trials and concluded that further research was urgently required….for the purposes of population health and public vaccine confidence.

DeLong had read a case study in the British Medical Journal by Australian physicians Deirdre Little and Harvey Ward, who described a 16-year-old girl whose regular menstruation ceased after receiving HPV vaccinations and she was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure.

In 2014, the doctors published a case series of more teens who had entered premature menopause — a phenomenon Little and Ward described as ordinarily “so rare as to be also unknown.” They raised troubling questions about some vaccine ingredients’ documented impact on reproduction, cited serious deficiencies (some would say criminal negligence) in preliminary vaccine trials and concluded that further research was “urgently required….for the purposes of population health and public vaccine confidence.”

As well, between 2006 and 2014, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) cited 48 cases of ovarian damage associated with autoimmune reactions in HPV vaccine recipients. Between 2006 and May, 2018, VAERS catalogued other reproductive issues: spontaneous abortion (256 cases), amenorrhea (172 cases), and irregular menstruation (172 cases), all of which are likely under-reported symptoms.

All of this intrigued DeLong, who has followed the vaccine debate for years and makes no secret of the fact that she has two daughters, 18 and 21, both having been diagnosed on the autism spectrum, whom she saw regress developmentally and withdraw following vaccinations early in life. “I am sceptical of vaccine science and the safety studies that are done, or not done,” she says.

She set out to analyze information gathered in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), which represented 8 million 25-to-29-year-old women living in the United States between 2007 and 2014. Using logistic regression, she matched the young women for other variables, including age, and compared pregnancy as an outcome in those who received an HPV vaccine compared with those who did not get any of the shots.

Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once compared to just 35% of women who had had an HPV shot had ever conceived.

“I just wanted to see if there was an issue,” says DeLong. “I certainly didn’t expect to find such a strong association.” Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once compared to just 35% of women who had had an HPV shot had ever conceived. For married women, the gap was also about 25%: 75% who did not receive the shot were found to have conceived, while only 50% who received the vaccine had ever been pregnant. “Results suggest that females who received the HPV shot were less likely to have ever been pregnant than women in the same age group who did not receive the shot,” the study says. It concludes, as all studies like this do, that the data points to an association, not causation, between the new vaccine and reduced fertility but that further study is warranted.
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/12/...igh-fertility/
Old 03-12-2018, 07:56 PM   #491
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Study Links HPV Vaccine to Historically High Infertility Rates
December 3, 2018

Celeste McGovern, CMSRI
Waking Times

A plague is spreading silently across the globe. The young generation in America, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Japan, Australia – in virtually every western country – is afflicted by rapidly increasing rates of infertility.

This spring, the United States reported its lowest birth rate in 30 years, despite an economic boom. Finland’s birth rate plummeted to a low not seen in 150 years. Russian President Vladimir Putin recently introduced a string of reforms aimed at stemming the country’s “deep demographic declines.” The government of Denmark introduced an ad campaign to encourage couples to “Do it for Denmark” and conceive on vacations, and Poland produced a campaign urging its citizens to “breed like rabbits.”

Something – or things — are robbing young women and men of their capacity to procreate and public health admits it doesn’t have a clue where to start to fix the emerging priority.

The “population bomb” we were all endlessly warned about by environmentalists failed to blow, and instead, demographers have been trying to raise the alarm about the population implosioncrisis unfolding across the West — the graying of societies facing an unprecedented aging demographic in which there will be too few young to support the old. Most often, they blame social factors: young women embracing careers instead of motherhood, men shunning marriage and fatherhood, rising consumerism or couples choosing to delay raising a family until the economy settles. But there is another phenomenon that is rarely mentioned – the growing numbers of young people who are not childless by choice but who are incapable of bearing children.

The Centers for Disease Control reports that more than 12 percent of American women – one in eight—have trouble conceiving and bearing a child. Male fertility is plunging, too, and the trend is global. Something – or things — are robbing young women and men of their capacity to procreate and public health admits it doesn’t have a clue where to start to fix the emerging priority. Besides bantering about expanding access to costly and risky artificial reproductive technologies, very little is being done to discern the cause of the rising infertility crisis.

So, earlier this month, when an unprecedented study was released that looked at a database of more than eight million American women and singled out a whopping 25 percent increase in childlessness associated with one ubiquitous drug that young women have been taking for only a decade — in tandem with a marked decline in fecundity — you would have thought there would be significant interest from public health, the medical profession and the media, wouldn’t you?
A Common Denominator Behind Growing Infertility Rates

Instead, all three of these behemoths remain stone silent. The reason? Because the study, published in the current Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, examines the childbearing capacity of women who received the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine – compared to those who didn’t — and the results are chilling. No one in public health, medicine or mainstream media, which are tangled up in the money-making machine of this vaccine, dare to publicly question the “safe and effective” mantra they’ve promulgated about Merck and GSK pharmaceuticals’ “blockbuster” commodity worth billions.

The study is by Gayle DeLong, associate professor of economics and finance, at Baruch College at City University of New York. She observed that the declining birth rate had plunged in America in recent years – from 118 per 1,000 in 2007, to 105 in 2015 for the cohort aged 25 to 29.

The HPV vaccine was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the US in 2006 to prevent cervical cancer – an illness women face a 0.6% lifetime risk of being diagnosed with. Although it is diagnosed most frequently at age 47 in the United States, it was rolled out en masse, initially targeting girls aged 11 to 26 (and has since been marketed to boys as young as nine to prevent rare anal and penile cancers — a disease that afflicts 0.2 % of men in their lifetime.).
They raised troubling questions about some vaccine ingredients’ documented impact on reproduction, cited serious deficiencies (some would say criminal negligence) in preliminary vaccine trials and concluded that further research was urgently required….for the purposes of population health and public vaccine confidence.

DeLong had read a case study in the British Medical Journal by Australian physicians Deirdre Little and Harvey Ward, who described a 16-year-old girl whose regular menstruation ceased after receiving HPV vaccinations and she was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure.

In 2014, the doctors published a case series of more teens who had entered premature menopause — a phenomenon Little and Ward described as ordinarily “so rare as to be also unknown.” They raised troubling questions about some vaccine ingredients’ documented impact on reproduction, cited serious deficiencies (some would say criminal negligence) in preliminary vaccine trials and concluded that further research was “urgently required….for the purposes of population health and public vaccine confidence.”

As well, between 2006 and 2014, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) cited 48 cases of ovarian damage associated with autoimmune reactions in HPV vaccine recipients. Between 2006 and May, 2018, VAERS catalogued other reproductive issues: spontaneous abortion (256 cases), amenorrhea (172 cases), and irregular menstruation (172 cases), all of which are likely under-reported symptoms.

All of this intrigued DeLong, who has followed the vaccine debate for years and makes no secret of the fact that she has two daughters, 18 and 21, both having been diagnosed on the autism spectrum, whom she saw regress developmentally and withdraw following vaccinations early in life. “I am sceptical of vaccine science and the safety studies that are done, or not done,” she says.

She set out to analyze information gathered in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), which represented 8 million 25-to-29-year-old women living in the United States between 2007 and 2014. Using logistic regression, she matched the young women for other variables, including age, and compared pregnancy as an outcome in those who received an HPV vaccine compared with those who did not get any of the shots.

Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once compared to just 35% of women who had had an HPV shot had ever conceived.

“I just wanted to see if there was an issue,” says DeLong. “I certainly didn’t expect to find such a strong association.” Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once compared to just 35% of women who had had an HPV shot had ever conceived. For married women, the gap was also about 25%: 75% who did not receive the shot were found to have conceived, while only 50% who received the vaccine had ever been pregnant. “Results suggest that females who received the HPV shot were less likely to have ever been pregnant than women in the same age group who did not receive the shot,” the study says. It concludes, as all studies like this do, that the data points to an association, not causation, between the new vaccine and reduced fertility but that further study is warranted.
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/12/...igh-fertility/
I am so glad that I refused this to be given to my daughters. Last year they tried to give it to my son too. I wonder how it affects boys but I guess it will all be a big experiment.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #492
iamawaveofthesea

Study links rise in asthma and allergies to “something” in western environment
December 3, 2018 by IWB

Old 06-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #493
st jimmy

Men could end up with penises half-an-inch shorter than usual if their parents were exposed to high levels of PFCs (officially called perfluoroalkyl compounds) that were widely used in non-stick frying pans until 2013.
Researchers at the University of Padua in Italy made the discovery after measuring the penises of 383 men with an average age of 18. The non-exposed men had an average penis length of 10cm (3.9ins) while the men in the polluted areas were just 8.75cm (3.4ins) long.

PFCs get into the bloodstream and reduce testosterone levels which leads to 'significantly' shorter and thinner penises. For men, being exposed to PFCs while in the womb can result in higher levels of female hormones in adulthood, and developing smaller penises.
Studies have linked PVC to early menopause, low birth weight, lower fertility, thyroid problems, high cholesterol, bladder cancer and worse immune system function. Because of PVC men grow up with less healthy and mobile sperm and a shorter distance between their scrotum and anus – a sign of lower fertility.

PFCs are found in fast food packaging, paper plates, stain-resistant carpets, windshield washing fluid, fire-fighting foam, waterproof clothing, some glues, cosmetics, medicines, electronics, cleaning products, polishes and waxes, insecticides and paints.
The chemicals are also a health hazard in Dordrecht in the Netherlands, Shandong in China, and West Virginia in the US: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ying-pans.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-12-2018 at 10:54 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:24 PM   #494
iamawaveofthesea

Children who spend seven hours or more on smartphones and tablets are changing the structure of their brains and risking lower IQs and declining memory and cognitive function
December 11, 2018

Children who use screens for seven hours or more a day are showing signs that their brain cortex is thinning prematurely.
The findings show that children are at risk of deteriorating memory function, perception skills and cognitive abilities, according to new major US study.
The ongoing $300 million (£236mn) research is funded by the National Institute of Health and shows results of the effects of technology on children.
Researchers made the early findings by scanning the brains of 4,500 children.
Scientists are in the process of following more than 11,000 nine to ten-year-olds over the course of a decade.
The aim of the study, called Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development, is also to show how screen time affects emotional development and mental health.
The researchers also determined that children who spend more than two hours of daily screen time score lower on thinking and language tests.
The brain cortex is the outermost layer of neural tissue that processes information from the physical world.
It is critical for cognitive functions such as perception, language, memory and consciousness but thins as we mature into old age.
Though the difference was significant from participants who spent less time using smart devices, the study director cautioned against drawing a conclusion.
Dr Gaya Dowling, an NIH doctor working on the project, cautioned against drawing a conclusion because they aren't completely sure it's being caused by the increased use of modern technology.
'We don't know if it's being caused by the screen time. We don't know if it's a bad thing,' said Dr Dowling.
'What we can say is that this is what the brains look like of kids who spend a lot of time on screens. And it's not just one pattern'.
The scientists won't be able to draw a definitive outcome until they follow them over the course of several years.
Dr Dowling said: 'It won't be until we follow them over time that we will see if there are outcomes that are associated with the differences that we're seeing in this single snapshot.'
A 2014 study showed that there is a direct correlation between the thickness of the brain cortex and IQ score.
The cortex begins to thin after the age of five or six as part of the normal aging process.
The findings showed that people with a significant increase in IQ did not have the expected cortical thinning and people with a significant decrease in IQ had exaggerated cortical thinning.
A major data release of the initial data is scheduled for early 2019.
http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...s-or-more.html
Old 12-12-2018, 04:47 PM   #495
iamawaveofthesea

the ongoing softening up of the west...
Children who stare at a screen for more than seven hours a day have different brain structures
By Joseph Archer
10 December 2018 • 10:44am

Young people who spend more than seven hours a day staring at a screen have different brain structures compared to the average child, according to a landmark US study.

The research, funded by the National Institute of Health and led by the University of California, San Diego, found children who spend more time online have premature thinning of the cortex, the brain's outermost layer that processes sensory information.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...in-scientists/
Old 12-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #496
iamawaveofthesea

Big Pharma’s dangerous drugs are now killing more people than guns or automobile accidents
November 20, 2018 by IWB
by: Vicki Batts

New statistics from the National Institutes of Health show that more than 72,000 people died from drug overdoses during 2017. Of those, a staggering 49,060 people are said to have died as a result of opioid abuse. The opioid pain-reliever is one of Big Pharma’s most profitable cash-cows, and now, American citizens are paying the price — with their lives. Annual death tolls from opioids alone are now exceeding deaths from car accidents (40,100), fatal shootings (15,549), homicides (17,284) and even suicide (almost 45,000).

All told, about 200 people died an opioid-related death everyday in 2017. Earlier estimates also confirmed that the number of people Big Pharma killed with opioids in a single year was higher than the number of causalities the U.S. incurred during the Vietnam and Iraq wars combined.

While all these lives (and the lives of their loved ones) are being torn apart, Big Pharma has been raking in billions. And the same industry that caused this massive epidemic of death now stands to profit by selling new, pharmaceutical “cures” for the problem they created.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/b...ile-accidents/
Old 12-12-2018, 07:15 PM   #497
iamawaveofthesea

PROVEN: Monsanto knew the dangers of its chemicals but kept selling them anyway
December 11, 2018 by IWB
by: Ethan Huff

It’s taken almost 50 years to come to fruition, but there’s now solid proof to show that the world’s most evil corporation, Monsanto, deliberately sold deadly chemicals on the consumer market that it knew all along were harmful to humans.

As part of the epic Poison Papers archive, which we’ve covered previously, thousands of pages of internal documents highlight how Monsanto was fully aware that a family of chemicals known as PCBs or polychlorinated biphenyls, were not only detrimental to human health, but also environmentally persistent – meaning they don’t biodegrade that easily.

Monsanto has apparently known since the 1950s that PCBs weren’t exactly safe, and yet the Missouri-based corporation continued to sell these products regardless. And thanks to the tireless work of investigative journalist Peter von Stackelberg and Oregon-based amateur investigator Carol Van Strum, it’s now all on the record.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/p...g-them-anyway/

Despite knowing PCBs were dangerous, Monsanto kept profiting for decades
Spokane is now suing, and the 'Poison Papers' show why
By Samantha Wohlfeil
https://www.inlander.com/spokane/des...t?oid=12730378
Old 13-12-2018, 04:07 PM   #498
iamawaveofthesea

The Agricultural Pesticide Damaging Kids’ Brains
December 10, 2018

Catherine J. Frompovich, Contributor
Waking Times

Scientifically, it’s been documented children continually are exhibiting lower IQs, aka the Flynn effect, decade after decade.

Jun 14, 2018 – IQ scores have been steadily falling for the past few decades for those born after 1975. [Paraphrased from 1]

Fluoride exposure in drinking water has been blamed, as have neurotoxic chemicals in vaccines. Both can be classified as epigenetic effects, not genetics!

However, not much exposure has been given to a certain classification of agricultural pesticides known as Chlorpyrifos, first manufactured in 1965 by Dow Chemical Co., now known as DowDuPont after a 2017 merger with DuPont.

The chemical Chlorpyrifos is an organophosphate pesticide that affects the nervous system of insects by inhibiting acetyl cholinesterase, a key enzyme for neurotransmission. It apparently can have similar effects in children’s brains, especially during gestation, i.e., pregnancy.

Question: Will the chlorpyrifos saga go the route of Monsanto’s Roundup® after Bayer merged with Monsanto, who apparently got a “pig in a poke” with all the thousands of lawsuits being filed against Roundup? That remains to be seen.

However, the following information should convince consumers to avoid chlorpyrifos-treated crops and opt for organically-grown food.

According to Earth Justice,

Chlorpyrifos is used on a wide variety of crops including apples, oranges, strawberries, corn, wheat, citrus and other foods families and their children eat daily.

In fact, over half of all apples and broccoli in the U.S. are sprayed with chlorpyrifos. USDA’s Pesticide Data Program found chlorpyrifos residue on citrus and melons even after being washed and peeled. By volume, chlorpyrifos is most used on corn and soybeans, with over a million pounds applied annually to each crop. [2] [CJF emphasis]

Other food crops include almonds, cotton [seed oil used in processed foods], grapes, broccoli, sugar beets, peaches and nectarines, according to the Organic Consumers Association. [3]

Beyond Pesticides adds, “It is also commonly used for mosquito-borne disease control, and on golf courses.” [4] Additionally, Beyond Pesticides says, “[As] a neurological toxicant, chlorpyrifos damages the brains of young children: impacts of exposure, even at very low levels, include decreased cognitive function, lowered IQ, attention deficit disorder, and developmental and learning delays.” One more reason to purchase organically-grown baby food!

“On Aug. 9, 2018, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that EPA must finalize its proposed ban on chlorpyrifos within 60 days, based on undisputed findings that the pesticide is unsafe for public health, and particularly harmful to children and farmworkers. “The Court ended EPA’s shameful actions that have exposed children and farmworkers to this poison for decades,” said Earthjustice attorney Marisa Ordonia. “Finally, our fields, fruits, and vegetables will be chlorpyrifos-free.” [2]
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/12/...g-kids-brains/
Old 14-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #499
iamawaveofthesea

Alzheimer’s could be triggered by medical procedures, study suggests
By Sarah Knapton
Science Editor

13 December 2018 • 4:00pm

The seeds of Alzheimer’s disease can be transmitted through medical procedures, scientists have found, leading experts to call for the monitoring of blood transfusions from the elderly and those with a family history of dementia.

In 2015, researchers at University College London discovered that people who developed Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) following treatments with human growth hormone also showed signs of Alzheimer’s in their brains after death.

The scientists tracked down vials of the same hormone and found that it did indeed contain misfolded amyloid-beta proteins capable of setting off the deadly chain reaction that can set of dementia.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...tudy-suggests/
Old 15-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #500
iamawaveofthesea

asbestos in babies talcum powder.....people have been lined up and shot for less

Johnson & Johnson 'kept secret' that its Baby Powder contained asbestos
By Oscar Quine
14 December 2018 • 7:50pm

Johnson & Johnson knew that its talcum powder contained asbestos but failed to tell customers for over three decades, an investigation has found.

Shares in the company plunged 12 per cent following the release of the report by news agency Reuters, wiping £37bn ($47bn) off the company's value.

The investigation also found that the pharmaceutical company had employed a range of tactics to shape research into the problem and protect its Baby Powder brand.

In one case, the company commissioned and paid for a study, told the researchers their desired results and then hired a ghostwriter to redraft the article presenting the findings.

The investigation centres on a cache of documents released by Johnson & Johnson relating to the 11,700 plaintiffs claiming that the company’s talc caused their cancers.

The documents show that from at least 1971 to the early 2000s, the company’s raw talc and finished powders sometimes tested positive for small amounts of asbestos, and that company executives, mine managers, scientists, doctors and lawyers fretted over the problem and how to address it while failing to disclose it to regulators or the public.

A case in July, in which a judge ordered the company to pay $4.69bn in damages to 22 parties, was the first to succeed with a claim that the talc caused ovarian cancer.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...der-contained/