Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #75721
horrified

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
IRA, cabinet ministers, MP's, MI5 at Elm GH. The IRA bombing the country and its government yet regardless of that, frequenting the same child brothel as cabinet ministers, MP's and MI5 informants. The picture is certainly filling out.
Seems to me we haven't moved much from 1215 and the Magna Carta and that the conservatives (small c although the overlap with large c must be huge) amongst us have ensured that's the case. Over the years that's entailed infiltrating all manner of groups on behalf of the crown (don't forget Robin Harbinson/Bryans wants to bang on about the Privy Council) and its supporting families - whether that be infiltrating catholics during QE1's reign or infiltrating catholics during QEii's reign

Radar - we were developing radar during WWII - MB even comes into it with JF Costigan and Henlow Grange when you think about it. There's the tussle over whether the nascent air force will be navy or army or separate and MB would have wanted control with navy (don't forget Ian Fleming was naval intelligence, Savile's bros were both navy, savile said his firs choice was airforce, second navy) and then when Joe gets the sack is when the new T wotsit (sorry can't remember details) is being commissioned. We really need a naval/military/WWII historian or three on this thread with some overview of all of this.

(all very reminiscent of the European vs American alliance of insolvent Westlands helicopters - also Germany hadn't developed helicopters which we had during WWII)
horrified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #75722
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrified View Post
Thanks WW - yes me too - we didn't have social media in the same way - even in 2003 with the failed IPCC elm guest house 'report' (what was that we keep finding references to?) my limited hangout reference was to Diana and the SAS stuff coming out now, following on from Keith Allen's film 2-3 years ago now Unlawful Killing which is banned in the UK and the stuff on special branch police living dual lives/taking on false IDs, impregnating women pretending to be anti-nuclear activistists etc and now Stephen Lawrence infiltration of the support and the Lawrence family. The picture is filling out, the extent the scale, the mechanisms, the tools used, the ruses.

THIS was how we decided to rule an EMPIRE - with few resources, tiny island, not enough people to populate the world - when the Irish started rebelling at the turn of the centrury I think it was Cummings that brought the undercover sabotage techniques to the UK and decided to play them at their own game. And then head of MI5 vernon kell takes it a step further and says well hey, why bother infiltrating these groups why not just set them up along pseudo-masonic lines ourselves.....
I know you have an extensive reading list - but this book explains the MO used throughout the ages - how empires are controlled

Quote:
In our fully developed state-capitalist systems we have found absolute control of governmental intelligence gathering and covert operations to be vital.

Besides providing a valuable tool in our struggle with rival dynasties, such control is now an integral and necessary part of our day-to-day operations. Large intelligence communities are inevitable, given the system of all encompassing governments which we have imposed upon the world during our ascent to power. Our power would be short-lived indeed if the pervasive influence and power of these iron-disciplined intelligence agencies fell into the hands of mere politicians, especially those beyond our control.

We do not allow intelligence agencies to pursue the "national interest," the way the public conceives "spies" to operate. Politicians cannot be permitted to divert the power and influence of our intelligence community from the esoteric requirements of our Money Power to petty political struggles.
http://www.rexresearch.com/articles/ocultech.htm#9

Quote:
the book this excerpt is from (the occult technology of power) is a must read, really brings to light the secret workings of the elite.
from logos880
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=512

(If you need a navy/military contact or info - try contacting Brian Gerrish at UK column (pm me if you want to)- he has many contacts and also knows more about the pink parties and the provenance of the photo of a naked man in an apron.)

Last edited by welshwitch; 24-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #75723
horrified

Quote:
IRA, cabinet ministers, MP's, MI5 at Elm GH. The IRA bombing the country and its government yet regardless of that, frequenting the same child brothel as cabinet ministers, MP's and MI5 informants. The picture is certainly filling out.
Krays were loved by the East End supposedly because the IRA never bombed there again after Krays threatened to bomb/blow up every irish pub in the east end first ..... obviously forget to mention oh and btw we'll publish the photos of you at our boy parties we always managed to have a photographer on hand for

one dark secret to rule them all - no matter their rank, nationality, political beliefs, religion
Old 24-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #75724
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Krays were loved by the East End supposedly because the IRA never bombed there again after Krays threatened to bomb/blow up every irish pub in the east end first ..... obviously forget to mention oh and btw we'll publish the photos of you at our boy parties we always managed to have a photographer on hand for

one dark secret to rule them all - no matter their rank, nationality, political beliefs, religion

If my theory is correct the IRA man named in the docs had turned informer at an a relatively early stage in his IRA career. "Gary Walker" is likely a psuedonymn.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #75725
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
If my theory is correct the IRA man named in the docs had turned informer at an a relatively early stage in his IRA career. "Gary Walker" is likely a psuedonymn.
What about the Sinn Fein one Tango?

And not forgetting Colin Peters had a diplomatic service background and was highlighted in the MM docs as both police informer and MI5.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #75726
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
What about the Sinn Fein one Tango?

And not forgetting Colin Peters had a diplomatic service background and was highlighted in the MM docs as both police informer and MI5.
There was no effective distinction between Sinn Fein and the IRA, at least in the 80s. He may have told people he was SF to avoid scaring them.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 03:12 AM   #75727
sweetcheeks

Former teacher, Simon Ware, charged with seven counts of historic abuse relating to schoolboys between 1979 and 1994. This video shows him supporting the return of caning and actually carrying it out on Adrian Chiles of The One Show.

Only watch this if you have a strong constitution!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_ydIi...%3D-K_ydIi0TXM

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 25-09-2013 at 06:56 AM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #75728
sweetcheeks

Account in the name of Stephen Messham on Twitter stating he is going to start naming names from next week. Obviously difficult to confirm whether this is the real Messham or not. Can understand that victims are starting to doubt the intentions of all the investigations given the time lapse, lack of funding and resources from government, and lack of convictions.

We must proceed with caution.
<>
Old 25-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #75729
strikeback

http://twitter.com/smessham
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #75730
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker_34 View Post

I missed what BS was coming out his mouth.

7 BIG NAMES FACE CHILD SEX CHARGES
Daily Star 17-01-03

Haven't seen that before. Is this the first time it has been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-dropped.html

Last edited by bellahunter; 25-09-2013 at 09:07 AM.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #75731
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post

So hard to remember, this thread is SO immense! How does this article's date tie in with Operation Hedgerow in 2003?
Old 25-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #75732
goodness
Inactive

Prince Andrew's paedophile friend, Jeffrey Epstein, is in the news again:

Quote:

Woody Allen spotted with millionaire convicted child sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein on Upper East Side stroll

The former hedgefunder was 'hugging (Allen) and taking close to his ear' in Manhattan on Sunday, a source told The New York Post
The pair were accompanied by the eccentric film director's effective step daughter-turned-much younger wife, Soon-Yi, 42
Epstein served 13 months of an 18 month sentence five years ago for soliciting a 14-year-old for prostitution

The three were walking together along Madison Avenue and began 'talking and laughing' as they neared Epstein's $50 million East 71st Street town house and went inside, the source told The Post.

Allen, 77, who lives on East 70th Street with his 42-year-old wife, has rubbed shoulders with convicted sex-offender before.

The sometime actor was a guest at a celebrity-filled soiree Epstein threw for his best pal Britain's Prince Andrew in December 2010.

Epstein served 13 months of an 18 month sentence for soliciting a 14-year-old for prostitution.

In court papers, the victim was only identified as 'Jane Doe.'

At one point, Epstein was facing 10 years to life on multiple sex offenses, The Post reported.

Court documents in that case claimed he routinely sought out underage girls and paid them $200 to $1,000 for sexual massages in his homes in Palm Beach, Florida, and Manhattan.

But the financier avoided a longer possible sentence after he signed a secret non-prosecution deal under which the government agreed to drop its investigation into the string of sex-crime allegations if Epstein confessed to prostitution felonies in Florida state court.

Epstein settled more than a dozen lawsuits brought by underage girls since his sentence, with many recieving payouts in excess of $1 million.

In 2011, a New York judge ruled Epstein should be listed as a level 3 sex-offender - the highest and most dangerous level.

This was despite the millionaire joking to The Post that his crimes were comparable to 'stealing a bagel.'

Allen with his adopted daughters

Andrew with Epstein

Andrew with girl who was a "sex slave" of Epstein's

Last edited by goodness; 25-09-2013 at 11:03 AM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #75733
goodness
Inactive

Background on Epstein's friend Woody Allen
Quote:

Allen, Farrow, and Previn four years before the affair began.

It was a New York fairy tale turned seriously sordid psychodrama: In 1992, Woody Allen, the nearsighted little Jew from Brooklyn who redefined film comedy; bedded a series of slim shiksas; preferred to stay in Manhattan on the night he won an Oscar for Annie Hall to play his clarinet; conferred hipness on whatever restaurant/club he visited while maintaining an air of privacy and radiating (his word) anhedonia*; and evolved into a high-toned director and a moralist, anointed by Vincent Canby as one of our greatest filmmakers, was discovered to have slept with and taken lots of dirty pictures of the 21-year-old adopted daughter of his decade-long partner, Mia Farrow. The funny part? He said there was no scandal.

New York disagreed, violently. But it was hard to apply conventional morality to such a couple. Farrow, born into Hollywood royalty, was a serial wife of accomplished men (Frank Sinatra, André Previn) and serial adopter of neglected children. She and Allen also had a son together, Satchel, but he lived across the park from Farrow and her brood. The object of Allen’s ardor, Soon-Yi, was eating out of garbage cans in South Korea before Farrow and Previn adopted her, at age 8. Allen would have met her when she was 10

Allen pointed out that he was neither Soon-Yi’s father nor stepfather and that she’d liberated him from a moribund relationship. (His coruscating Husbands and Wives, on screens at the time, resounds with bad vibes.) It’s easy to believe that he believed he did nothing wrong. Years earlier, Pauline Kael noted his peculiar morality in Manhattan, where the protagonist contrasts the self-centered intelligentsia with a fresh-faced 17-year-old Dalton girl: “What man in his forties but Woody Allen,” Kael wrote, “could pass off a predilection for teenagers as a quest for true values?”

Satchel, Allen's only biological child, changed his name to Ronan and is now a human-rights crusader who considers the actions of his father, with whom he has no contact, a “moral transgression.”

anhedonia; a psychological condition characterized by inability to experience pleasure in normally pleasurable acts

[http://nymag.com/news/features/scand...oon-yi-2012-4/

Last edited by goodness; 25-09-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #75734
horrified

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkie View Post
This seems an appropriate thread to ask advice on.

My child is in primary school and they are doing Top of the Pops in the 60's as a study theme this term. That includes fashion and music of that era.

They are 8 to 9 year olds. I kind of got irritated when I read that we had to help them ask questions about that time and I googled top of the pops and saw Jimmy Saville was the main host for that era. I avoided all questions about the presenter and went for ones on the musicians and fashion instead to help her with and didn't show her the clips.

I need to stress here that previously because of the huge media coverage I have used this as an opportunity to discuss paedophiles with her and how they can groom and con people by showing her how Jimmy Saville managed to dupe so many including the children on that show. In a light manner obviously as she is young but enough info for her to understand what is right and wrong adult behaviour around children.

Since he was on the news and in papers and everyone was talking about him she asked me about him first anyway.

So - she came home from school yesterday and said to me that the new male teacher had given her young female supply teacher some video clips of top of the pops to show the kids and Jimmy Saville was presenting the show.
She said she thought it was sick and wondered why they would show him to the children. She mentioned what he looked like and how he was introducing all the acts.

Now - before I go to the school and go off on one please can you tell me what your opinion on this is?

Because if I was a teacher I would think that showing a paedophile on tv surrounded by children he abused is incredibly bad taste.
It's still an ongoing case .

And the only people that may think its okay would be those who see nothing wrong with paedophilia.

That's my opinion. I'm interested to know yours before I rally some parents to see the head with me....
Your best bet is to go post this on Mumsnet in either Chat or AIBU (Am I being unreasonable?) to see what opinions you get out and how you might choose to approach your complaint to the school if you pursue. I think it's a very odd decision by the teachers that they should have communicated with parents about due to the topics that would arrive but that's just my opinion. You might also get a sense from Mumsnet whether how if and where this fits into the curriculum.

This thread isn't really about anything other than Jimmy Savile's network of abusing cohorts through the ages who enabled him and tracking those still alive and potentially still abusing children down so we like to keep on topic.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #75735
silkie
Inactive

Quote:
Your best bet is to go post this on Mumsnet in either Chat or AIBU (Am I being unreasonable?) to see what opinions you get out and how you might choose to approach your complaint to the school if you pursue. I think it's a very odd decision by the teachers that they should have communicated with parents about due to the topics that would arrive but that's just my opinion. You might also get a sense from Mumsnet whether how if and where this fits into the curriculum.

This thread isn't really about anything other than Jimmy Savile's network of abusing cohorts through the ages who enabled him and tracking those still alive and potentially still abusing children down so we like to keep on topic.
Ok thanks duly noted
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #75736
goodness
Inactive

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘little black book’ of contacts shines a fascinating light on the world in which he – and at times Prince Andrew – lived.

Quote:
Ghislaine Maxwell: 'She was strange'

Formula One’s Bernie Ecclestone, Eddie Irvine, Jacques Villeneuve and Flavio Briatore – with nine numbers including ‘boat/plane’ – are listed.

And royal hat designer Philip Treacy, socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, actor Ralph Fiennes and fashion designer Tom Ford show the breadth of Epstein’s contacts.

Tony Blair’s spin doctor Alastair Campbell i
s also there, but only alongside numbers for 10 Downing Street, suggesting he was not a close friend.

After the alphabetised list of famous contacts comes the phone numbers of Epstein’s service providers organised by location – London, Florida, New York, Paris, Kenya, Brazil and ‘the island’, referring to Little St James, his private possession in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Among them are many masseuses, including ‘Sonya (speak little English)’ and ‘Tanya (speaks NO English)’.

Yesterday the Daily Mail tracked down one of the British masseuses listed. The woman, now middle-aged and working at an exclusive London spa, was employed to give ‘medical’ massages to Epstein and his ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell at her West London home around a decade ago.

But she quit after five hour-long sessions with Ghislaine and three with Epstein. She said: ‘They made me feel uncomfortable. Epstein was quite pervy. He would always be naked and I didn’t find it respectful. Hints seems to be dropped about threesomes.

‘When I first met Ghislaine, I thought she was glamorous, calling me up from New York. But she was strange.

‘Once she tried to pay me all in £1 coins. And she was very vulgar in her language. My intuition told me the whole thing was sleazy so I stopped.

'Unusual': Epstein's private Gulfstream jet was given permission to land at RAF Marham in Norfolk

Entries in the Gulfstream's flight log reveal he regularly flew alone with Virginia Roberts, who has claimed she was used as a 'sex slave' by Epstein from the age of 15. Roberts was photographed with the Duke.

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein address book 'Holy Grail’ of famous names

When talking about the personal address book of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, the term “little black book” takes that phrase to a whole new level.

Manhattan money manager Epstein’s book reads like a laundry list of the world’s richest and most powerful people, including some Palm Beachers.

Referred to as “The Holy Grail” by Epstein’s former house manager ­­— now serving time for trying to sell it to attorneys — the 97-page address book details multiple addresses, phone numbers, e-mails and other contact information for former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, Donald Trump, Sen. John Kerry, various members of the Kennedy clan and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, among many others.

The British press has been having a field day digging up new details about Epstein’s friendship with Prince Andrew. Virginia Roberts — known only as Jane Doe 102 in court papers — has been dishing her story to London’s Daily Mail. Details include Roberts having been in the company of the prince three times at Epstein’s behest.

Roberts also recounted meeting Clinton on Epstein’s private Caribbean island, according to the Mail.

Roberts — who spent four years with Epstein — refers to him as “a monster” who paid her to satisfy his and his friends sexual whims
— although Roberts doesn’t identify the friends.

British papers also have reported that Ferguson accepted £15,000 from Epstein. The money was paid to her former assistant, who claimed Ferguson owed him unpaid wages and other bills. Ferguson has since told the Mail and other British papers that she made “a gigantic error of judgment” in accepting the money from Epstein and that she will pay him back.

The entire “Grail” was made public as part of a pending civil court case in which Epstein is suing attorney Brad Edwards, who represented several underage girls who sued Epstein.

Epstein sued Edwards, alleging he was involved in false claims made by Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein; Edwards countersued Epstein, saying he filed a frivolous lawsuit to get him to back down from representing the young women.

All the lawsuits against Epstein said his modus operandi in the initial visit was the same: The girls were taken to Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion and led upstairs to a spa room by one of Epstein’s assistants, where he would ask the girls to perform sexually charged massages and/or various sex acts, for which he would pay them.

Other high-profile names in Epstein’s book include Special Envoy for Middle East Peace George Mitchell, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Barbara Walters, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, George Hamilton, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey, Liz Hurley, Lauren Hutton, Janice Dickinson, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Henry Kissinger, Joan Rivers, Courtney Love, Mick Jagger, Cornelia Guest, Phil Collins, Itzhak Perlman, Simon LeBon, Charlie Rose, Richard Branson, playwright Candace Bushnell, designers Tom Ford and Vera Wang, soap opera actress Nadia Bjorlin and erotic film star Koo Stark, who once dated Prince Andrew.

Among the high-powered Palm Beachers listed in the money manager’s address book are Catherine and Fred Adler, Samantha and Serena Boardman, Jimmy and Jane Buffett, Pepe Fanjul, Conrad and Barbara Black, Gerry Goldsmith, Marjorie Gubelman, Dana Hammond, David Koch, Henry Kravis, Frayda and George Lindemann Sr., Bob and Todd Meister, Alfred Taubman, Stanley, Bea and Brett Tollman, and Martin Trust.

Gaston Cantens, a spokesman for Florida Crystals Corp., said Fanjul and Epstein “obviously knew each other and had some contact in the past. But there isn’t any ongoing business or social relationship with Mr. Epstein.”

Reached by phone at his Palm Beach home, media mogul Black said he knew Epstein as “a friend of my colleague Mr. Wexner.”

Les Wexner, CEO of The Limited Brands, was reported to have been Epstein’s biggest client and close friend. Wexner replaced Epstein as his money manager, according to recent reports.

Some of the names in Epstein’s book are sub-listed under geographic locations. The heading “massage” is notated under many of Epstein’s locations. Names and phone numbers, most of them first names only, are listed under the massage entries.

Registered as a level 3 sex offender, Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting underage girls for sex at his El Brillo Way home in Palm Beach. In addition to serving 13 months of an 18-month jail sentence, Epstein has settled at least two dozen lawsuits with young women for undisclosed amounts.

Listed: Both New Labour architect Lord Mandelson and his partner Reinaldo Avila da Silva were in the book

Lord Mandelson’s entry features ten numbers, including direct lines, home numbers, a fax and mobile details for his partner, Reinaldo.

Last edited by goodness; 25-09-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #75737
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Account in the name of Stephen Messham on Twitter stating he is going to start naming names from next week. Obviously difficult to confirm whether this is the real Messham or not. Can understand that victims are starting to doubt the intentions of all the investigations given the time lapse, lack of funding and resources from government, and lack of convictions.

We must proceed with caution.
<>
Thanks Sweetcheeks, am watching too. Totally agree with highlighted; sad and miserable state of affairs when it comes to this. Victims being let down AGAIN

The merry - go - round of British 'justice'. I just prey more and more angry survivors gain strength, and more former colleagues of these criminals do also, to speak out, make statements and turn whistleblower. Even then, its only with massive public pressure and exposure, will 'anything' at all happen.

Last edited by discovery77; 25-09-2013 at 11:36 AM.
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #75738
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post

Cant recall that particular article, though it seems very familiar. Its like whats happening now isnt it, paltry z list arrests, then let offs, to mould the 'witch hunt' scenario. Mathew Kelly being prime example of the wild goose chase, as he was let off too.
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #75739
jkick

Quote:

Indeed, Dopey, it gets even bigger when its considered that the IRA may well have been controlled by the Brtish / US intelligence agencies. Who in turn control the drug trade.

"But I think furthermore that this revelation, if it is true, that McGuinness is a British agent must in fact also make people think about the whole structure of Irish civil society and not just the paramilitaries. What I mean is that the same intelligence agencies from the UK and the US (and working no doubt through domestic agencies as well, North and South) obviously also attempt to control political parties, media outlets, trade unions, police forces and judiciary etc and the question is have they had as much luck controlling those entities as they have the paramilitaries? Bear in mind they bring a lot of power and money to the table to do this."

"Of course those agencies also have huge information sources that they can use to blackmail people with as well"
http://www.indymedia.ie/article/74119

Stakeknife[1] is the code name of a spy who infiltrated the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) at a high level, while working for the top secret Force Research Unit (FRU) of the British Army. Reports claim that Stakeknife worked for British intelligence for 25 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakeknife

"Indeed, in 1991 journalist Richard Norton-Taylor revealed the existence of a list of something like 500 prominent Britons, including around 90 in the media, who were in the employ of the CIA, and paid through the old friend of the intelligence services, the BCCI."

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document..._British_Agent

They were not the only people employed by the CIA:

"Just revealed: the sixties weren't the start of the CIA dealing poppy to ghettos. Colonel Paul Hellwell of the OSS brought heroin from Burma and sold it in U.S. ghettos as far back as the 40's, so Gary Webb is five decades late with his scoop!"
http://www.rense.com/political/ciadrug.htm

"The key to understanding the "crack cocaine" epidemic, which exploded on our streets in 1984, lies in understanding the effect of congressional oversight on covert operations. In this case the Boland amendment(s) of the era, while intending to restrict covert operations as intended by the will of the People, only served to encourage C.I.A., the military and elements of the national intelligence community to completely bypass the Congress and the Constitution in an eager and often used covert policy of funding prohibited operations with drug money."
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/contra1.html

Any doubt over CIA involment may be removed by looking at the below

Bibliography on governmental and CIA drug smuggling and related criminal activities:
1) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III (2010)
2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb (1999)
3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America’s Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker (2006, written in 2001, lawsuits delayed it for 5 years. Extremely important book.)
4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn (1999)
5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and
Jonathon Marshall (1998)
6) Lost History: Contras, Cocaine, the Press & ‘Project Truth’ by Robert Parry (1999)
7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin (2000)
8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine (2012)
9) The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade by Alfred W. McCoy (1972 and republished 2003)
10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn (1987)
11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell (1990)
12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton (1992)
13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz (1991)
14) Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown (1997)
15) The Secret Life of Bill Clinton: The Unreported Stories by Ambrose Evans Pritchard (1
16) American Desperado: My Life – From Mafia Soldier to Cocaine Cowboy to Secret Government Asset by Jon Roberts & Evan Wright (2012)
17) Cocaine, Death Squads, and the War on Terror: U.S. Imperialism and Class Struggle in Colombia by Oliver Villar and Drew Cottle (2011)
18) The Crimes of Patriots: A True Tale of Dope, Dirty Money, and the CIAby Jonathan Kwitney (1987)
19) The Politics of Cocaine: How U.S. Foreign Policy Has Created a Thriving Drug Industry in Central and South America by William L. Marcy (2010)
20) How to Get Away with Murder in America: Drug Lords, Dirty Pols, Obsessed Cops, and the Quiet Man Who Became the CIA’s Master Killer by Evan Wright (2012)
21) Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA, and other Covert Agencies (third edition) by Rodney Stich (1998)
22) Drugging America: A Trojan Horse (second edition) by Rodney Stich (2005)
23) The New Clinton Chronicles (YouTube):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNoLxvkKGY
24) Conspiracy – The Secret History: The Secret Heartbeat of America, the CIA and Drugs by Daniel Hopsicker (2004)
25) Kill the Messenger: How the CIA’s Crack-Cocaine Controversy Destroyed Journalist Gary Webb by Nick Schou (2006)
26) Dope, Inc: The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger Crazy by Executive Intelligence Review (1992)
27) Disavow: A CIA Saga of Betrayal by Rodney Stich
28) Welcome to Terrorland: Mohamed Atta & the 9-11 Cover-Up in Florida by Daniel Hopsicker (2005)
29) Opium, Empire and the Global Political Economy: A Study of the Asian Opium Trade 1750-1950 by Carl Trocki (1999)
30) The Boys on the Tracks: Death, Denial, and a Mother’s Crusade to Bring Her Son’s Killers to Justice by Mara Leveritt (1999)
31) The Strength of the Wolf: The Secret History of America’s War on Drugs by Douglas Valentine (2004)
32) The Strength of the Pack: The Personalities, Politics and Espionage Intrigues That Shaped the DEA by Douglas Valentine (2009)
33) The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs, Intelligence & International Fascism by Henrik Kruger (1980)
Bibliography of Books about the Darker Side of the Bushes
1) Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America by Russ Baker (2008)
2) The Immaculate Deception: Bush Crime Family Exposed by Russell S. Bowen (1991)
3) George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography by Webster Griffin Tarpley (2004)
4) Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President by J.H. Hatfield (2002)
5) Bushwhacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy by Uri Dowbenko (2003)
6) The Two Faces of George Bush by Anthony C. Sutton (1988)
7) American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush by Kevin Phillips
8) The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty by Kitty Kelley (2004)
9) The Bush Junta: A Field Guide to Corruption in Government by Mack White & Gary Groth (2005)
10) October Surprise by Barbara Honegger (1989)
11) October Surprise by Gary Sick (1992)
12) Trick or Treason: The October Surprise by Robert Parry (1993)
13) The Complete and ExtraOrdinary History of the October Surprise by Brian Joseph (2009)
14) The October Surprise X-Files: The Hidden Origins of the Reagan-Bush Era by Robert Parry
15) Bush’s Brain: How Karl Rove Made George W. Bush Presidential by James Moore and Wayne Slater (2004)
16) Jeb: America’s Next Bush by S.V. Date
Books by some of the perps in Iran-Contra who were running gargantuan amounts of drugs into the USA, committing financial crime, & murdering people to cover it up, etc. Somehow they forgot to put that in their books.
1) Under Fire: An American Story – Oliver L. North with William Novak (1992)
2) Honored and Betrayed: Irangate, Covert Affairs, and the Secret War in Laos by Richard Secord (1992)
3) Shadow Warrior: The CIA Hero of Hundred Unknown Battles by Felix I. Rodriguez (1989)
4) Spymaster: My Life in the CIA by Ted Shackley (2006)
5) A Spy for All Seasons: My Life in the CIA by Duane R. Clarridge
6) Hazardous Duty: An American Soldier in the Twentieth Century by John Singlaub (1992)

De Brie writes,

"Big business complicity and political laisser faire is the only way that large-scale organized crime can launder and recycle the fabulous proceeds of its activities. And the transnationals need the support of governments and the neutrality of regulatory authorities in order to consolidate their positions, increase their profits, withstand and crush the competition, pull off the "deal of the century" and finance their illicit operations. Politicians are directly involved and their ability to intervene depends on the backing and the funding that keep them in power. This collusion of interests is an essential part of the world economy, the oil that keeps the wheels of capitalism turning."

Greg Hallett: So here we are, talking about “New Zealand – A Blackmailer’s Guide”.

One of the things I found out over the last ten years of studying governments and listening to intelligence and counter-intelligence is that those in government are sexually compromised, and their sexual secrets are collected and then they are promoted into governments and into judiciaries and into all the positions of importance.

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No1.html

TAP – If Hallett is broadly right, maybe not in every detail, as he has the tendency to embroider, and enjoy a good yarn, then the media will be doing all it can to lay trails, towards people such as Lord McAlpine, Tories, Jimmy Savile, other show business perpetrators, Gary Glitter, Freddie Starr, anyone in fact, except the people who lie at the very top of the pedophile pyramid, the Royal pedophiles, which all sources seem certain are highly active in this regard. That is ultimately what this is all about, protecting the Royal family from exposure. If they get into the firing line, the power structure that holds us all in check, starts to unravel.

"Lord Louis Mountbatten was part of the 'Triumvirate', the heroin trafficking ring run by Prince Philip."
http://www.theworldoftruth.net/Halle...l#.UkLPQFO2vxU

Whether or not Jimmy Savile is a trail remains to be seen, hower he sems central to the drug / paedophile ring. Another person that appears to close for comfort, to the ring, is Bono.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/bono-e...omplete-fraud/

Time will tell.
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #75740
horrified

Default Reach for the Sky on CH4+1

Victor beaumont has bit part in this - ch4 are choosing to put it on TV today (interesting to note its a rank film / doris day was rank starlet wasn't she?)