Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-02-2009, 04:41 AM   #921
stinky catz

Wink

Hi mountain *waves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Hehe funny! I have thought the same thing but was reluctant to post that!
Great minds think alike
stinky catz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #922
truthseeker49

That is some scaaarrryyy shit !!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a06d2f55_L.jpg
truthseeker49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #923
mountainwarrior

just started reading this fascinating thread.

long time researcher myself of mind control.

thx to all those who have contributed. hope to have the time to read through the rest of the very long thread soon.

i just wanted to post this if it hasnt been done yet.

new show on fox called dollhouse, it's pretty obvious and blatant, ill let you guys dissect it lol

http://www.fox.com/dollhouse/

Joss Whedon, creator of the groundbreaking cult favorites, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," and "Firefly," returns to television and reunites with fellow "Buffy" alumna, Eliza Dushku, for a thrilling new drama, DOLLHOUSE.

ECHO (Dushku) is an "Active," a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas. Hired by the wealthy, powerful and connected, the Actives don't just perform their hired roles, they wholly become -- with mind, personality and physiology -- whomever the client wants or needs them to be. Whether imprinted to be a lover, an assassin, a corporate negotiator or a best friend, the Actives know no other life than the specific engagements they are in at that time.
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #924
siphon880di

What if this is how they snatch your body? 7 minutes long produced in Palestine. The Zion knows the truth:

siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #925
kiwimaj
Inactive

Default If You Seek Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
after reading this post earlier i found another...

i think this is a stepford wife for sure....the recent picture of her and her new man seem very "leave it to beaver like".

http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashio...deo-2009-02-13
hmmm..I know this has already been posted elsewhere on this thread, I think...

Renamed single in US
Some parents thought the title "If U Seek Amy" sounds like "F-U-C-K Me" when said aloud and sung. In a Rolling Stone magazine interview, parents were quoted as saying, "I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7 year old kids walking around the house singing 'F-U-C-K' ... When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified". Rolling Stone defended Spears, arguing that parents should have been aware of the singer's musical themes.[10] The Parents Television Council cautioned radio stations and cable music channels about broadcasting the music video for this song for the same reason.[11]

Due to this reaction to the music, in the US, a radio edit has been released as "If U See Amy".[12] This edit takes out the 'k' in 'seek' and speeds up the chorus, therefore running about fifteen seconds shorter than the original version. The "If U See Amy" version will only be released to US radio, with the music video and the international radio single being both "If U Seek Amy".[13]

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #926
deca

you not "spot" the dress

hahaha prefer it round her ankles , but that's me
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 16-02-2009 at 03:03 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #927
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

you not "spot" the dress

hahaha prefer it round her ankles , but that's me
I think she could be a reptillian.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #928
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
I think she could be a reptillian.
Probably walks like that *chick* out of mars attacks
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #929
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
Q&A

Annie Lennox, musician

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...-lennox-singer

check out the last question and answer..........

Q.Tell us a secret

A.I'm a clone.

Thanks for posting this
Old 16-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #930
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky catz View Post
Awesome Thread!

I'm still reading through it.

Keep up the amazing work everyone
Thank you stinky catz,
and welcome to the thread!

I'm so glad you like it!

Quote:
Could actors or actresses that undergo plastic surgery be an excuse for body swapping?

Actor X goes to get plastic surgery (aka mind-control/body-swapping camp). While undergoing plastic surgery, doctors take Actor X and ship him off somewhere (death or whatever). Then the doctors bring in Clone of Actor X. Then tabloids make a big deal of the plastic surgery, posting 'their' pictures (their side of the story), to ensure public is distracted, and won't think of anything different has happened.
That could very much be the case.
Another popular thing seems to be "car accidents".
And of course checking into rehab (aka mindcontrol)...
Old 16-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #931
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
just started reading this fascinating thread.

long time researcher myself of mind control.

thx to all those who have contributed. hope to have the time to read through the rest of the very long thread soon.

i just wanted to post this if it hasnt been done yet.

new show on fox called dollhouse, it's pretty obvious and blatant, ill let you guys dissect it lol

http://www.fox.com/dollhouse/
Hi mountainwarrior,
and welcome here

Dollhouse has been mentioned, but I haven't had the time to check it out yet.
Sound really blatant though...

It's really everywhere now, isn't it?

With your background you can make great contribution here, no pressure of course...
Old 16-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #932
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by siphon880di View Post
What if this is how they snatch your body? 7 minutes long produced in Palestine. The Zion knows the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYk5S...eature=related
Très bizarre...
Old 16-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #933
stinky catz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
That could very much be the case.
Another popular thing seems to be "car accidents".
And of course checking into rehab (aka mindcontrol)...
Ah right, I forgot about those. :P
stinky catz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #934
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles
after reading this post earlier i found another...

i think this is a stepford wife for sure....the recent picture of her and her new man seem very "leave it to beaver like".

http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashio...deo-2009-02-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
hmmm..I know this has already been posted elsewhere on this thread, I think...

Renamed single in US
Some parents thought the title "If U Seek Amy" sounds like "F-U-C-K Me" when said aloud and sung. In a Rolling Stone magazine interview, parents were quoted as saying, "I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7 year old kids walking around the house singing 'F-U-C-K' ... When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified". Rolling Stone defended Spears, arguing that parents should have been aware of the singer's musical themes.[10] The Parents Television Council cautioned radio stations and cable music channels about broadcasting the music video for this song for the same reason.[11]

Due to this reaction to the music, in the US, a radio edit has been released as "If U See Amy".[12] This edit takes out the 'k' in 'seek' and speeds up the chorus, therefore running about fifteen seconds shorter than the original version. The "If U See Amy" version will only be released to US radio, with the music video and the international radio single being both "If U Seek Amy".[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_You_Seek_Amy

Subliminal programming for sure...
If you seek Amy = F-U-C-K ME

If you seek Amy, lyrics

Oh baby, baby
Have you seen Amy tonight?
Is she in the bathroom ?
Is she smokin' up outside?
(Oh!)

Oh baby, baby
Does she take a piece of lime
For the drink that Imma buy her
Do you know just what she likes?
(Oh!)

Oh Oh
Tell me have you seen her
'Cause I'm so
Oh
I can't get her off of my brain

I just want to go to the party she gon' go
Can somebody take me home
Haha hehe haha ho

Love me hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
But can't you see what I see
All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
(Love me, hate me)
La la la lala la la la
La la la lala la la la

Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up
I don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club
(Oh!)

I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way
(Oh!)

Oh oh
Tell me have you seen her
'Cause I'm so
Oh
I can't get her off of my brain

I just want to go to the party she's gonna go
Can somebody take me home
Haha hehe haha ho

Love me hate me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy

Oh
Oh
Oh

So tell me if you've seen her (let me know what she was wearing and what she was like)
Cause I've been waiting here forever (let me know where she was going I don't mind)
Oh baby baby
If You Seek Amy tonight
Oh
Oh baby baby
We'll do whatever you like
Oh baby baby baby
Oh baby baby baby
Old 17-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #935
lostworld

The butterfly girls

The various avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included: • radiation • electroshock • psychology • psychiatry • sociology • anthropology • graphology • harassment substances • paramilitary devices • materials "LSD" being the most widely dispensed "material" A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA abroad.

Project MONARCH has not been officially identified by any government documentation as one of the corresponding subprojects, but is used rather, as a descriptive "catch phrase" by survivors, therapists, and possible "insiders".

The name MONARCH is not necessarily defined within the context of royal nobility, but rather refers to the monarch butterfly. When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique. Occultic symbolism may give additional insight into the true meaning Psyche is the word for both "soul" and "butterfly" coming from the belief that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new reincarnation. [9] Some ancient mystical groups, such as the Gnostics, saw the butterfly as a symbol of corrupt flesh. The "Angel of Death" (remember Mengele?) in Gnostic art was portrayed crushing the butterfly.[10]

Physical identification characteristics on victims/survivors often include multiple electrical prod scars and/or resultant moles on their skin. A few may have had various parts of their bodies mutilated by knives, branding irons, or needles, Butterfly or occult tattoos are also common. Generally, bloodliners are less likely to have the subsequent markings, as their skin is to "remain pure and unblemished."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8573072/Th...on-of-MK-ULTRA

Some also refers the sexual trauma based act in mind control as "butterfly" cause the girls legs are spread like a butterfly's wings during the rape.

We also have fairy butterfly/fairies in this category which is kinda same same but different...
Old 17-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #936
lostworld

Default butterfly girls

Mariah Carey

Butterfly girl no.1 is definately Mariah Carey.
Her fixation (programming) with butterflies goes really deep...

Also remember that Mariah had a break down in her programming just some years ago...

Butterfly on her name and on the perfume bottle.

Album and song called "butterfly"

Butterfly tattoo
Old 17-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #937
siphon880di

This is called Monarch Programming. The best way to trigger a monarch is to get her to imagine a monarch butterfly on her pineal gland. Getting a tattoo of butterflies is the next best thing. I wouldn't be surprised if some female celebrities have a butterfly tattoo.

Edit: Thanks! I was going to look for butterfly tattoos on celebrities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
The butterfly girls

The various avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included: • radiation • electroshock • psychology • psychiatry • sociology • anthropology • graphology • harassment substances • paramilitary devices • materials "LSD" being the most widely dispensed "material" A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA abroad.

Project MONARCH has not been officially identified by any government documentation as one of the corresponding subprojects, but is used rather, as a descriptive "catch phrase" by survivors, therapists, and possible "insiders".

The name MONARCH is not necessarily defined within the context of royal nobility, but rather refers to the monarch butterfly. When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique. Occultic symbolism may give additional insight into the true meaning Psyche is the word for both "soul" and "butterfly" coming from the belief that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new reincarnation. [9] Some ancient mystical groups, such as the Gnostics, saw the butterfly as a symbol of corrupt flesh. The "Angel of Death" (remember Mengele?) in Gnostic art was portrayed crushing the butterfly.[10]

Physical identification characteristics on victims/survivors often include multiple electrical prod scars and/or resultant moles on their skin. A few may have had various parts of their bodies mutilated by knives, branding irons, or needles, Butterfly or occult tattoos are also common. Generally, bloodliners are less likely to have the subsequent markings, as their skin is to "remain pure and unblemished."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8573072/Th...on-of-MK-ULTRA

Some also refers the sexual trauma based act in mind control as "butterfly" cause the girls legs are spread like a butterfly's wings during the rape.

We also have fairy butterfly/fairies in this category which is kinda same same but different...

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 17-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #938
siphon880di

The alters are fragments from a compartilized mind. The only way to be free from the programming is if you somehow merged those fragments. Then the alters will disappear along with the gatekeepers. But there are sabotaging alters in the programming for celebrities. If they try to merge the alters, they might have a heart attack (since this is an unconscious controlled behaivor - programmable) or go bananas. I believe there is a way to safeguard against sabotage alters, but I'm not a handler or a programmed individual, so I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm just someone who is trying to find the truth.

Be careful of Stewart Swerdlow. He's actually a handler. A person claiming he escaped from mountauk base and have his full personality intact is deluding himself. He's giving people a sandwich of truth and lies, mostly lies. You can get a photo of him no the website, and scanned him by his eyes. You'll see compartments just like I had.

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 17-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #939
lostworld

Default butterfly girls

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr (MK)
Model, girlfriend of Orlando Bloom.
All dressed up as a butterfly on Victoria's Secret fashion show.

Old 17-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #940
lostworld

Default butterfly girls

Britney Spears

Britney with her fairy tattoo.
She also has a butterfly tattoo on her foot.