Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-01-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
ban freekmasons
Banned

Default Masons get another "Square" in London

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7853943.stm
ban freekmasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
chris_com283

Another square? Those f***ing greedy Masons!
But to manipulate men, to propel them toward goals which you – the social reformers – see, but they may not, is to deny their human essence, to treat them as objects without wills of their own, and therefore to degrade them.
Isaiah Berlin
chris_com283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #3
kollykibber

Smile Sounds great to me !!

Quote taken from article:-

"Councillor Chris Knight of Camden Council said: "The new square will transform a lacklustre junction into a new public square that will improve residents' quality of life and benefit businesses and visitors in central London."

It involves widening pavements, removing parking bays, traffic lights and guard railings and creating more step-free crossings to ease flow for people pushing prams and those who use wheelchairs."
"

Sounds like a good idea, I am sure that it will look very nice indeed!
Old 31-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
mike martin

Another square? Where's the one we have already then??

Mike
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollykibber View Post

"Councillor Chris Knight of Camden Council said: "The new square will transform a lacklustre junction into a new public square that will improve residents' quality of life and benefit businesses and visitors in central London."

It involves widening pavements, removing parking bays, traffic lights and guard railings and creating more step-free crossings to ease flow for people pushing prams and those who use wheelchairs."
"

As a non-UGLE Mason, but as a Londoner, I couldn't agree more.

This project will give the area a much needed lift. We need more well designed spaces in Central London where we can leave our cars behind in preference to walking in the fresh air, and in pleasant surroundings.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #6
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post
Another square? Where's the one we have already then??

Mike

What do you mean the 'one' ?

We have loads, every Square belongs to us, even things that don't look like squares belong to us, they are all hidden in plain sight........

For example, if you take four straight roads and re-arrange them so that they form a square, they will then belong to us (or Peter's lot).

Next thing will be Joe telling us the new square is going to be called;

Freemasons 33rd degree Illuminati 32nd degree evil corrupt Masonic symbolic symbolism etc. etc. etc. Square.
Old 31-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
mike martin

I might write to Camden Council and ask if they would put a pyramid in it

Mike
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!
Old 31-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
wisdomgirl
Inactive

Default Occult London

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban freekmasons View Post
Jesus your banned again mate? been upsetting people have ya? Great love it!!

Anyway.

For, increasingly,the nature of political and economic power in london, both in the financial heart of the city and in westminster, comes to resemble that of the
occult. Here we find closely guarded institutions with little visible connection with the everyday city; the alchemy by which invisible forms of wealth are generated is replicated in political transactions that bypass all forms of democratic scrutiny; ancient customs and traditions are observed by a coterie
of individuals whose lives are conducted out of view. While elsewhere ,a similarly hidden society operates within the city, equally inaccessible to the majority, and also governed by customs and traditions beyond those of our everyday experience. This, of course, is the realm of the underclass, whose poverty appears to render its members invisible to their fellow londoners and whose existence acts as an uncomfortable reminder of the city that lies beneath our own.
Yet, if the occult sustains it's power through its secrecy and it's hidden traditions, what happens when these are exposed to the light of day? For by revealing that which was hidden, the occult revival is in danger of endorsing an experience of the city every bit as inauthentic as the heritage artifice it has persistently challenged. In this sense, psychogeography, with its promotion of the marginal and the overlooked, runs the risk of acting as a trailblazer for the heritage industry, and in doing so becoming merely one more london 'brand'.

London is just one big occult fest that will blow your mind if you were aware of it's past, which is now currently having a rebirth I'm not surprised of the new square about to open it's just what they do isn't it? Stick it right in our faces and see if we can tell what it is yet (something rolf harris would say)

London is awash with ley lines,

(a) St. Martins-in-the-field, St. Mary-le-strand, St.Clement Dane, and St. Dunstan's Fleet Street, align to the site of an ancient mound (approximately at Arnold's Circus, Shoreditch) ... and this is verified as a track by lying approximately on part of the Strand and Pall Mall.

(b) St. Paul's Covent Garden, the Temple, St. Bride's Fleet Street, church on Ludgate Hill, one near the Guildhall, St.Stephen's, Coleman Street, all align to St. Botolph's Bishopsgate.

(c) The Temple, St. Paul's Cathedral, and St. Helen's Bishopsgate, align to St. Dunstan's Stepney, which has preconquest remains, while two other churches and the bank site (where was a church), are on the ley.

And elsewhere:

Another orientation is revealed in plotting out a line from the white mount (Tower) to southwark cathedral, which also goes through St.George's in the East. This alignment goes to westminster, and converges with a line down the middle of Tothill street, to a point in wellington barracks. Lines on the exact orientation of westminster abbey and the adjacent St. Margaret's church were then laid down, and they too converge to the above point...and it leaves a strong presumption that this was the point at which was situated the tot, toot, or mound, which gave its name to Tothill Fields and street.

Last edited by wisdomgirl; 31-01-2009 at 02:29 PM.
wisdomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #9
eastbeast

Quote:
I might write to Camden Council and ask if they would put a pyramid in it

Mike

While you're at it see if they could squeeze in an obilisk thingy and perhaps a huge 'all seeing eye'.

On a more personal note, some public toilets would be nice.
Old 31-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #10
lordzoma

Polishing the brass on the Titanic.
Old 31-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Polishing the brass on the Titanic.
PMSL

The step free access will be valuable, it is a nightmare pushing a wheelchair
in the GQS area. Mind you one thing that I will say for those men in grey stripy trousers and large black cases, they do get out of your way.

Oh and before I forget dont forget to put a nice crystal in the apex of the new pyramid. Never know when it could come in handy.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #12
wisdomgirl
Inactive

Default Occult London

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollykibber View Post

"

Those fucking ass holes in the council should stick their freek square where the sun don't shine, they love the sun don't they? Baphomet or whatever the fuck his name is. I love how you freekmasons portray an air of respectability while being a member of an accult organisation, that they ARE aware of no matter what they say on here. London and yet another frigging square, what next a giant owl in the middle of oxford st?

Not surprised it's camden

Now one of london's busiest area's and dominated by its market, Camden Town is named after the first Earl of camden, who in 1791 sold off plots of land to the east of what is now Camden high street. At this time the street was dominated by its two inns, the black cap, now the site of the tube station, and the old mother red cap, now the world's end pub. The latter was built upon the site of the cottage belonging to the seventeenth-century fortune teller, also known as Mother Damnable, who was to become one of london's most notorious witches.

Mother red cap was born jennie Bingham, or at least bingham was her father's surname, and according to the account of Samuel Palmer in his history of St Pancras (1870, her parents were suspected of black magic and were hanged for killing a girl by witchcraft. Jennie was herself also tried for the murder of a man she live with but was acquitted. Strikingly ugly and in possession of the obligatory black cat, mother red cap appears to have willingly conformed to every stereotypical trait expected of a witch, the red bonnet that supplied her nickname accompanied by a grey shawl 'with black patches which looked at a distance lie flying bats'.

According to palmer, when it became known that she was dying, a huge crowd gathered outside her cottage where it is said that some witnessed the Devil himself go inside, and not come out. The following morning she was found dead beside her fireplace, a teapot beside her 'full of herbs, drugs and liquid, part of which being given to the cat, the hair fell off in two hours, and the cat soon after died'. Later accounts describe a second mother red cap, who in the nineteenth century became famous as the hostess of an inn, a placard outside of which was later to proclaim:

Old Mother Redcap, according to her tale, lived twenty and a hundred years by drinking this good ale! It was her meat, it was her drink, and medicine beside, and if she still had drunk this ale, she never would have died.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (1888-1914)

If Theosophy came to displace Spiritualism as the dominant esoteric movement in late victorian london, it was in turn soon to be eclipsed by the emergence of a movement that was to have profound influence upon the course of the cultural life in the coming century. Indeed, according to the historian Alex Owen, the Golden Dawn, or to be more precise, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, 'has done more than any other order to influence the development of modern magic in britain, europe and the united states during the course of the twentieth century'.

Typically of such an occult institution, its origins remain unclear and subject to conflicting accounts, but it appears that the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn came into existence in February 1888 through the establishment of its first temple, Isis-Urania, in london. The responsibility for the birth of this fledgling movement lies with three men: The government coroner and amateur occultist, William Wynn Westcott (1848-1925), his fellow Freemason and rosicrucian, Dr the Kabbala Unveiled, Samuel Liddell Mathers (1854-1918) as the story goes, at some time in the mid-1880's, the reverend Alphonsus Woodford, a writer on masonic matters, came into possession of what was to become known as the 'cipher manscript'. Woodford himself was unable to decipher the documents, which were written in a cipher and accompanied by a similarly encoded letter, but he passed then on to westcott. By 1887, westcott, with the assistance of woodman and mathers, had managed to decode them both, discovering that the manuscript outlined the details of five initiatory magical rituals. The letter was from Anna Sprengel, a rosicrucian living in Stuttgart and a member of a secret society called Die Goldene Dammerung, translated by westcott as the Golden Dawn. In the correspondence that ensued between westcott and sprengel, and which lasted until sprengel's death in 1890, westcott, along with mathers and woodman, were charged with the task of establishing a Golden Dawn temple to enact the magical rituals detailed in the manuscript.

Last edited by wisdomgirl; 01-02-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #13
kimball13

i just have to chuckle that some of the most honest about there affiliations icludeding pictures of themselves are from a secret society.

then the one with the name eastbeast, is that in reference to one of the beasts that sits around the throne of God,

for the uninitiated there are four beasts that are for God, in other words they are like Angels, A Lion, Eagle, Ox/bison, and a Man.

But then what do i know im neither Mason or Illuminate and as far as Templar, i am the only real one in USA and that is only because the ones here are traitors, why do i say this well ask the World head of the Templars and ask him what he says about what happend to the USA Templars in 1997,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now ask yourself why,,,,,,,,,,maybe because 1997 was also when the information on who the real Bloodline of Pendragon and Merovingian is and that is also one of the Templar purposes is to safe gaurd this family not enslave me/us. oh should i go into also the return and reparation that is required as well as the written documents to some saying they would forfeit there crown if it were ever found that Pendragon lived

Damit just a habit to go there.

I think it is a good idea maybe there should be more open space, it is also fitting to redo it, after all it is a new age and if i am who i am then the Masonic purpose is about to change drastically, if you dont believe me go and re-study the symbols and story's, the oaths and such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what about the Temple in San francisco CA;
The story of a chief corner stone being caste aside because the Master Masons thought him to be to defective;

i am that boy, i had dreams of being Rama, then i was sent to hypnotherapy either in that temple or very near it.
those memories of those dreams(memories) are coming back.

do you think Arthur was the first time the once and future king has been king.

by the way to my recollection there have only been maybe a couple real masons that fucked with me,,,,,,,,,the rest,,,,,,,the ones that did the most screwing with me were the illuminate, Catholic church, wiccans/witches, malta,,,,,,,,,oh ya and guys like ban freekmasons ........

i think im going to start another thread..........
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
wisdomgirl
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimball13 View Post
i just have to chuckle that some of the most honest about there affiliations icludeding pictures of themselves are from a secret society.

then the one with the name eastbeast, is that in reference to one of the beasts that sits around the throne of God,

for the uninitiated there are four beasts that are for God, in other words they are like Angels, A Lion, Eagle, Ox/bison, and a Man.

But then what do i know im neither Mason or Illuminate and as far as Templar, i am the only real one in USA and that is only because the ones here are traitors, why do i say this well ask the World head of the Templars and ask him what he says about what happend to the USA Templars in 1997,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now ask yourself why,,,,,,,,,,maybe because 1997 was also when the information on who the real Bloodline of Pendragon and Merovingian is and that is also one of the Templar purposes is to safe gaurd this family not enslave me/us. oh should i go into also the return and reparation that is required as well as the written documents to some saying they would forfeit there crown if it were ever found that Pendragon lived

Damit just a habit to go there.

I think it is a good idea maybe there should be more open space, it is also fitting to redo it, after all it is a new age and if i am who i am then the Masonic purpose is about to change drastically, if you dont believe me go and re-study the symbols and story's, the oaths and such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what about the Temple in San francisco CA;
The story of a chief corner stone being caste aside because the Master Masons thought him to be to defective;

i am that boy, i had dreams of being Rama, then i was sent to hypnotherapy either in that temple or very near it.
those memories of those dreams(memories) are coming back.

do you think Arthur was the first time the once and future king has been king.

by the way to my recollection there have only been maybe a couple real masons that fucked with me,,,,,,,,,the rest,,,,,,,the ones that did the most screwing with me were the illuminate, Catholic church, wiccans/witches, malta,,,,,,,,,oh ya and guys like ban freekmasons ........

i think im going to start another thread..........
Yes please do that was interesting to read.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdomgirl View Post
Those fucking ass holes in the council should stick their freek square where the sun don't shine, they love the sun don't they? Baphomet or whatever the fuck his name is. I love how you freekmasons portray an air of respectability while being a member of an accult organisation, that they ARE aware of no matter what they say on here. London and yet another frigging square, what next a giant owl in the middle of oxford st?

Not surprised it's camden
Do you not have pedestrianised areas where you live then?

Cos that's all it really is. I know that the town centre near me was done a few years ago.

Mike
Old 01-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
wisdomgirl
Inactive

Quote:
Do you not have pedestrianised areas where you live then?

Cos that's all it really is. I know that the town centre near me was done a few years ago.

Mike

Well martin/mike as i'm from london and live there that's a really silly question to ask, i don't live on the streets as a tramp so yes i do live in a 'pedestrianised area'
Old 01-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdomgirl View Post
Well martin/mike as i'm from london and live there that's a really silly question to ask, i don't live on the streets as a tramp so yes i do live in a 'pedestrianised area'
It's just Mike or Mike Martin or Mr Martin whichever you prefer.

My point was that your reaction, which I quoted, seemed just a tiny bit over the top when you stop to think about what the news article was actually saying.

Mike
Old 01-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #18
thentherewere4

Any proposal a Free Mason makes should be investigated thoroughly and then dissmissed.
Better then devil you know.
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #19
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
Any proposal a Free Mason makes should be investigated thoroughly and then dissmissed.
I propose that, even you, should be allowed to express your opinion on this forum.

Free Mason.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #20
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
I propose that you should keep on breathing and writing stupid things.

Mike