Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 19-12-2008, 04:09 AM   #21
becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by major seven View Post
Hey Zen!
I'm not a "religion fanatic" but I would still like to hear your "evidence to the contrary".
Interesting that so many people would willingly die for some sort of phony myth from the same century as the supposed events of the bible.
Most folks don't just willingly die after hearing a pretty good bedtime story.
Do you have any particular thoughts on prophecy?
Who are the "many who know their answer before hearing the question"?
Sounds like they should be pretty good contestants on Jeapordy.
The Bible is a pretty big book. Is the whole book a lie?
Are the Ten Commandments in the Bible a lie?
Before Moses, did any such thing as the Ten Commandments exist in "civilized society" like say Greece, Egypt, Persia or Rome, or anywhere?
Not to say that all of the Jews spent much time following the Big Ten either, but they did at least have them to break if they felt like it, Right?

FM7

You don't think people will willingly die for silly unproven causes???? What do you call suicide bombers and kamakazi pilots?? What do you call the followers of Jim Jones, the Heavens Gate death cult and David Koresh? I could go on and on all back through history with those willing to die for what they believe, no matter how foolish the cause. Where have you been the past 20 years!!!! Also, there are 3 versions in the OT of the ten commandments and the last set are completely different from the first. Those are the ones written to replace the ones Moses broke. God told him he would write upon them the same words as on the first, but he sure screwed up when he dictated those idiotic commands. You are the one who needs to study before you speak. You know very little. Before Moses and his big ten King Hammurabi made a list of laws,about 135 of them. All of the commandments were in that list. The egyptian book of the dead also has laws similar to the 10 where Moses was raised and educated and knew those laws from childhood. The so-called prophecies have been debunked so many times it is old hat by now. That horse has been beaten to death.
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #22
nirvana
Banned

I will say it again all is illusion only faith is real.
Faith helps to shape this universal life force. So if you put your faith in jesus etc it really can build inner strength. Arguing about what is real or not real is illusion for only subjective faith is the only reality.

I know alot of people into this conspiracy stuff alot of them are allways searching hoping they will find a better illusion.

I know alot of born again christians not the dogmatic kind who are very much into the spirit and very peaceful people I also know alot of buddhists who are also very peaceful and full of the universal spirit.

Peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
fantabulous

Using today's English Code 6 Gematria, where A=6, B=12,C=18,D=24,....,Z=156, the numerical value of GOD = 156, and CHRIST = 462.

If you check the KJV NEW TESTAMENT and look for the words " The Father ", you will find them 156 times, thus The Father is GOD.

If you check the KJV NEW TESTAMENT and look for the words " The Lord ", you will find them 462 times, thus The Lord is CHRIST.

If you check the KJV NEW TESTAMENT and look for the words " The Father ", " The Son ", and " The Holy Spirit ", you will find them a total of 462 times, thus they are all related to CHRIST.

And this is just the beginning.
fantabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #24
novymir

Default proof evidence?

99% of the bible is disinformation. The one called Christ exposed that. He demonstrated the Truth of us. They "killed" him. They had to revise and include his message in the bible, precisely because he did exist and his message was spreading far and wide. They had to take control of it, and corrupted and perverted it to continue perpetuating the lies of the past that kept us down.
The Truth of his existence lies in the Truth of his message, the Illuminati/Satanists/parasites that have ruled this world believe it to be false, they cannot comprehend it, though they knew it was dangerous to their privileged positions. They corrupted it, inserted contradictions that manifest within the percieved world as proof of their point of view. They view the message as weakness to be exploited, they are in ERROR.
"Cnrist" was "Neo". We are both and more.
I care not whether isis, horus, etc were based on *similar* stories, I know The Spirit of Truth-Love-Forgiveness-LIFE within will not lead me astray.

Last edited by novymir; 19-12-2008 at 12:48 PM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #25
quysant

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
You don't think people will willingly die for silly unproven causes???? What do you call suicide bombers and kamakazi pilots?? What do you call the followers of Jim Jones, the Heavens Gate death cult and David Koresh? I could go on and on all back through history with those willing to die for what they believe, no matter how foolish the cause. Where have you been the past 20 years!!!! Also, there are 3 versions in the OT of the ten commandments and the last set are completely different from the first. Those are the ones written to replace the ones Moses broke. God told him he would write upon them the same words as on the first, but he sure screwed up when he dictated those idiotic commands. You are the one who needs to study before you speak. You know very little. Before Moses and his big ten King Hammurabi made a list of laws,about 135 of them. All of the commandments were in that list. The egyptian book of the dead also has laws similar to the 10 where Moses was raised and educated and knew those laws from childhood. The so-called prophecies have been debunked so many times it is old hat by now. That horse has been beaten to death.
Very good points, Becky.

There continues to be no evidence for a historical Jesus...

Moses and the Exodus are also very suspect.
Old 19-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #26
quysant

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
I care not whether isis, horus, etc were based on *similar* stories, I know The Spirit of Truth-Love-Forgiveness-LIFE within will not lead me astray.
How do you know if you are astray? Where is astray?
Old 19-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #27
becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by quysant View Post
Very good points, Becky.

There continues to be no evidence for a historical Jesus...

Moses and the Exodus are also very suspect.
I get so tired hearing the tired claim that the apostles would have never died for a myth!!!! Good God!!! Nutjobs die somewhere everyday for a cause that isn't worth two cents. Some of the more demented ones encourage their own children to martyr themselves in the name of some non-existing god. Unbelievable!

If you want to read something about Moses and the so-called exodus, this is an excellent place to begin. It has been thought for centuries by many writers that Moses was NOT Hebrew and was in fact a Pharoah in waiting. The author has searched 30 years in sources outside the bible for proof and I think he has done one hell of a job.

http://www.moses-egypt.net/book1/mos...F%20VOLUME%201
Old 19-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #28
becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Faith helps to shape this universal life force. So if you put your faith in jesus etc it really can build inner strength. Arguing about what is real or not real is illusion for only subjective faith is the only reality.

I know alot of people into this conspiracy stuff alot of them are allways searching hoping they will find a better illusion.

I know alot of born again christians not the dogmatic kind who are very much into the spirit and very peaceful people I also know alot of buddhists who are also very peaceful and full of the universal spirit.

Peace
I know many atheists and agnostics who are kind, loving and peaceful. I also know many religious people who are mean as snakes. When people have to lean on and follow another man or some doctrine, that shows they have little good inside themselves and wait for someone to tell them what to think and how to live. We all have a mind to reason with and any fool who can think should know the golden rule is the only thing any of us need to follow. It should be that simple. I highly suspect that before any form of religion came along the cave men objected to being killed and stolen from without the aid of some 'holy' book telling them it is wrong. Some things are just obvious but religions have warped minds and imprisoned common sense to the point most people don't know who or what they are unless some paid snake oil salesman tells them.
Old 19-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #29
becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Jesus is real; I've seen him.
Was he wearing a T-shirt that said "What Would I Do"?
Old 19-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #30
becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Well Jesus is more believable than the 12 tribes of Israel nonsense. We have Jews, whites and blacks (and there just the one's I've read about, maybe there's others too, including different Churches/brands of Christianity) all claiming to be the original tribes. Who are God's chosen ones in the religious texts, related to Abel (able? the so called good brother) and the other humans are usually labeld as the son's of Cain, the bad brother!
Who are the chosen???!!! Have you read the bible? The OT god makes it clear who he chose and ordered them to destroy all non-jews. The NT is no better. Jesus clearly says in easy to understand language that he came ONLY for the lost house of Israel!!!! He even refers to non-jews as dogs. I am not a dog and refuse to believe a loving just god would behave in such a racist and biggoted manner. It was Paul who created christianity and brought in gentiles. Anyone who reads the NT and fails to see the battle between Paul and the apostles needs to take a reading comprehension class. There were religious sects by the numbers just as today and they battled one another just as today. Each had the 'true' god and the 'true' doctrine, just as today. Nothing changes and people need to stop thinking of those in the NT days as anything different from people today.
Old 19-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #31
armoured_amazon

Quote:
NO, don't be stupid.

Quote:
Who are the chosen???!!! Have you read the bible? The OT god makes it clear who he chose and ordered them to destroy all non-jews. The NT is no better. Jesus clearly says in easy to understand language that he came ONLY for the lost house of Israel!!!! He even refers to non-jews as dogs. I am not a dog and refuse to believe a loving just god would behave in such a racist and biggoted manner. It was Paul who created christianity and brought in gentiles. Anyone who reads the NT and fails to see the battle between Paul and the apostles needs to take a reading comprehension class. There were religious sects by the numbers just as today and they battled one another just as today. Each had the 'true' god and the 'true' doctrine, just as today. Nothing changes and people need to stop thinking of those in the NT days as anything different from people today.
Um, NO. Although, I would not expect you to have an understanding of Scripture, thus take no offence.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 19-12-2008 at 03:12 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #32
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
I know many atheists and agnostics who are kind, loving and peaceful. I also know many religious people who are mean as snakes. When people have to lean on and follow another man or some doctrine, that shows they have little good inside themselves and wait for someone to tell them what to think and how to live. We all have a mind to reason with and any fool who can think should know the golden rule is the only thing any of us need to follow. It should be that simple. I highly suspect that before any form of religion came along the cave men objected to being killed and stolen from without the aid of some 'holy' book telling them it is wrong. Some things are just obvious but religions have warped minds and imprisoned common sense to the point most people don't know who or what they are unless some paid snake oil salesman tells them.
Becky we all get influenced by other people wether it is Jesus ,buddha,David Icke etc.
What I am talking about is the universal life force .Some religeon groups are bad and and nasty.Some are out there feeding the poor and homeless etc .
If believing and having faith in jesus makes that person strong and helps them link in with the universal life force then that is good.
If a person uses agnostic teachings to access the universal life force that is good. We all use something to access the universal life force wether it is Jesus,Buddha,Agnostic teachings,David Icke books etc

Peace
Old 19-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #33
novymir

Default astray

Quote:
Originally Posted by quysant View Post
How do you know if you are astray? Where is astray?
The Spirit of the True Creator will inform me, if I will only ask, see, and hear.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/astray
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #34

jesus was not the sun . he was the morning star rev 22:16

zeitgeist is horse shit .
Old 19-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #35
thelucifer

Quote:
This post is and will always be my favorite.

Great wit.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 03:40 AM   #36
becky

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucifer View Post
This post is and will always be my favorite.

Great wit.
Jesus thought it was funny but his followers seem to have lost their humor. lol
Old 20-12-2008, 06:39 AM   #37
quysant

Quote:
The Spirit of the True Creator will inform me, if I will only ask, see, and hear.
You are lucky; with me, even Father Christmas has stopped visiting!

Don't forget to ask the Spirit of the True Creator some advance information about the Lotto.
Old 20-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #38
drakul

Quote:
99% of the bible is disinformation. The one called Christ exposed that. He demonstrated the Truth of us. They "killed" him. They had to revise and include his message in the bible, precisely because he did exist and his message was spreading far and wide. They had to take control of it, and corrupted and perverted it to continue perpetuating the lies of the past that kept us down.
The Truth of his existence lies in the Truth of his message, the Illuminati/Satanists/parasites that have ruled this world believe it to be false, they cannot comprehend it, though they knew it was dangerous to their privileged positions. They corrupted it, inserted contradictions that manifest within the percieved world as proof of their point of view. They view the message as weakness to be exploited, they are in ERROR.
"Cnrist" was "Neo". We are both and more.
Well done!

The NWO/Zeitgeist agenda is to destroy belief in Christ because this faith unifies 2 billion people in the world - twice as many as any other religion. Just as the agenda attacks the nuclear family - the core of society.

I have studied the sources for the anti-Christian propaganda propagated by Zeitgeist, Maxwell, Tsarion and Acharya etc. They quote high level Freemasons as sources, most of whom are long deceased. People like 33rd degree Albert Pike, Helena Blavatsky and many more are held up as great founts of knowledge. Albert Pike was an avowed LUCIFERIAN and says so in the Bible of Masonry that he wrote - Morals and Dogma.

Remember the Masonic credo - ORDER AB CHAOS - They ARE the Chaosbuilders.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #39
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post

Peace

YES. Do you hear any of these Anti-Christs like Tsarion, Acharya, Maxwell (Zeitgeist) EVER bashing ISLAM? Ever? Hell no! Probably because they know 1. Mohammed existed. 2. And most important - The Imams would put a FATWA order on their heads and they would have to live in hiding.

Islam is probably the most repressive (especially to women) religions on earth. Talk about a `PRISON RELIGION' but do you hear the Anti-Religionists constantly attacking it?! Hell no! Do you ever wonder why? Islam is a religion under whose mantle women's genitals are cut off and they are forced to go around with bags over their heads yet all we hear from the Tsarion/Zeitgeist types is a ringing silence about it. Why?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #40
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
YES. Do you hear any of these Anti-Christs like Tsarion, Acharya, Maxwell (Zeitgeist) EVER bashing ISLAM? Ever? Hell no! Probably because they know 1. Mohammed existed. 2. And most important - The Imams would put a FATWA order on their heads and they would have to live in hiding.

Islam is probably the most repressive (especially to women) religions on earth. Talk about a `PRISON RELIGION' but do you hear the Anti-Religionists constantly attacking it?! Hell no! Do you ever wonder why? Islam is a religion under whose mantle women's genitals are cut off and they are forced to go around with bags over their heads yet all we hear from the Tsarion/Zeitgeist types is a ringing silence about it. Why?

If they exposed Islam there lives would be in danger. They are also business men .

Peace