Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
sloughi
Banned

Lightbulb The Coming Reptilians & Mothership

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliensParts1
There is a threat of an invasion of 30 million or more reptilian aliens which control of the Greys. There are smaller numbers of smaller ships heading this way, but nothing compared in size to the small planetoid that is heading toward this planet, which is approximately the size of the state of Pennsylvania.
It does not travel at above light speed as do other craft because it is so enormous and holds so many aliens. It passed near the planet in 1989, dropped off some reptilian aliens and headed out to the Draco constellation in early summer of 1989. The timetable for the arrival back to earth is approximately 2020, depending on what may happen near Draco. The Hubble Telescope has as its primary mission the task of tracking the return of the craft.

The base in Dulce, New Mexico now has 100,000 aliens living within it at this time. Another 100,000 more have moved through the Dulce Base to other bases. The aliens continue to enter the earth at a rate of 20,000 per month. The base at Ada, Oklahoma is still very active. The recent floods artificially created and allowed there were an attempt to slow and hinder activities there.

The aliens are attempting to move their entire planetary population from their dying planet as quickly as possible, prior to the arrival of the Draco reptilians. Presently, the assessment of those in the inner circles who are dealing with the alien invasion threat is that the Reptilians have every intention of ruling this planet. There are many who feel that the aliens have such a high technology that they cannot be defeated.
http://www.spacepub.com/users/data/aliens/aliens.htm
sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
bill23

why do they need to hide underground?
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
gordonfreeman

They hide from the light, the sun, and the smelly humans!

Humans won't know about aliens living in this planet.

Why don't we ask them?

Last edited by gordonfreeman; 23-08-2008 at 10:57 PM.
gordonfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #4
sloughi
Banned

Wink

Because they have to build up sufficient numbers to rule the Earth after they decimate the human population around 2012. They are just breeding and waiting patiently. Why Rush? They know what 'we' don't know.
Old 24-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

But I watched a video on youtube today that said on Oct 14th a really big spaceship is coming here and we shouldn't be afraid as they come in peace!

Oh my! Eyes of fear or eyes of love?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #6
size_of_light

Bring it on.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
eyepod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
Exactly I always thought reptiles just loved to bask in the sun being cold blooded
eyepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #8
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
Because they'd be found if the hid above ground?
Old 30-08-2008, 04:07 AM   #9
tiamet2012

Now I hear somewhat to what I have learned from them ect. They are coming true and these reptillians some are here true..I believe tht these Tall Greys are the ones will start amagedon the WarIII and it will be because they want this world and supplys and things gave to them I know they are afraid of these reptillians and I would not fight against these reptillians they will come and help us control our earth they are strong..mentally unchallenged they win. They will win but it will take time for everyone to stop thinking there the bad demons from the bible There not The other humans with small aliens black spots and the white beings here who work among us These are few but they are for humans and will help but for not there not suppose to ..not yet they are too afraid of these Tall Greys and wait then group with the reptillians when the time comes..it will be slow and a bad warIII I was told that they were not to interefear that is against all rules..but they do for some reason..to help us not to change anything but to let us all know slowly that things are going on here but we are a stuborne kind of people and dont listen to them at all.....they will be here for us but its not like a super power where people think aliens are going to save the world there not..they cant It would mess up the plan the big picture..
tiamet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 04:09 AM   #10
tiamet2012

Its hot down there in some places LOL olol they can make there own things and use modern day technologys which they hide from us the people so they can get control and the ones who know can get rich too...if we had knowledge then we would use it they try to keep us stupid and unknowing..
tiamet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #11
sloughi
Banned

Post Reptilians want population reduced

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/book/chapter4b.html
Old 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #12
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
But I watched a video on youtube today that said on Oct 14th a really big spaceship is coming here and we shouldn't be afraid as they come in peace!

Oh my! Eyes of fear or eyes of love?
yes it makes you wonder eh?.... oh how I wish i had a fail safe disinfometer! which is the bull shit and which is the dog shit??!!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #13
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yes it makes you wonder eh?.... oh how I wish i had a fail safe disinfometer! which is the bull shit and which is the dog shit??!!
Well, for a start, if it says Krakhead on the left - it's for real baby!

LMAO! Please no-one take that seriously!! Lol!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #14
darketernal
Banned

Quick everyone look to the sky! Aliens coming, oh my! Are they here to destroy us, enslave us further or save us???? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... or the ones below your feet... we have aliens coming didn't you hear?!

Nevermind what has been here a million years... created humanity... birthed the concepts of politics, religion and economics... feeds on it... uses its energy to create a paradise for itself.... pay no attention... we have aliens to worry about now! Aliens are coming, oh my!

Distract...distract..confuse... and lie... so you will not see or even care what is feeding on you in the dark. Aliens are coming... watch the skies! Distract... distract... while your masters feast... hidden... as they have for countless eons... Aliens are coming, oh my!
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:49 PM   #15
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Quick everyone look to the sky! Aliens coming, oh my! Are they here to destroy us, enslave us further or save us???? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... or the ones below your feet... we have aliens coming didn't you hear?!

Nevermind what has been here a million years... created humanity... birthed the concepts of politics, religion and economics... feeds on it... uses its energy to create a paradise for itself.... pay no attention... we have aliens to worry about now! Aliens are coming, oh my!

Distract...distract..confuse... and lie... so you will not see or even care what is feeding on you in the dark. Aliens are coming... watch the skies! Distract... distract... while your masters feast... hidden... as they have for countless eons... Aliens are coming, oh my!
very well put sir!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #16
friendsinthesky
Banned

Why do they want Earth? Are they fond of plasma and LCD TV's. Perhaps it's a hammock to lounge around on, under a gum tree sipping icy cold lemon juice? When they finish eating the last human, do they then die off in starvation?

Could it be they're attracted to video games? What do they do for fun? Leisure? Holiday's? Are they over worked and underpayed? Should I charge them rent?

If they eat humans and I eat animals, or will get to hell first?
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #17
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
Why do they want Earth? Are they fond of plasma and LCD TV's. Perhaps it's a hammock to lounge around on, under a gum tree sipping icy cold lemon juice? When they finish eating the last human, do they then die off in starvation?

Could it be they're attracted to video games? What do they do for fun? Leisure? Holiday's? Are they over worked and underpayed? Should I charge them rent?

If they eat humans and I eat animals, or will get to hell first?
they probably want a cheap rate variable mortgage!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:38 PM   #18
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
they probably want a cheap rate variable mortgage!
You could be right, but I would be highly suspicious should they take a 2yr fixed rate. Very suspicious!
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #19
sloughi
Banned

In 1934, a group of Pleiadians (Tall Humanoid beings with blond hair and blue eyes) approached the US government, under the Roosevelt administration, in an effort to work out an eventual military disarmament arrangement. The US government refused, so the Pleiadians approached Hitler and the Nazis instead. I believe by this time, the Draco reptilians had taken control of much of the upper levels of the US federal government, and the human puppets would not give up their military weapons. Part of the covert reptilian agenda is to massively reduce the world’s population by wars to reduce resistance, if and when the time comes, to the final Draco invasion.
The Pleiadians worked out a treaty with Hitler and the Nazis that in exchange for technology the Nazis would not attack the Jewish people.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:24 AM   #20
salamandras

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloughi View Post
In 1934, a group of Pleiadians (Tall Humanoid beings with blond hair and blue eyes) approached the US government, under the Roosevelt administration, in an effort to work out an eventual military disarmament arrangement. The US government refused, so the Pleiadians approached Hitler and the Nazis instead. I believe by this time, the Draco reptilians had taken control of much of the upper levels of the US federal government, and the human puppets would not give up their military weapons. Part of the covert reptilian agenda is to massively reduce the world’s population by wars to reduce resistance, if and when the time comes, to the final Draco invasion.
The Pleiadians worked out a treaty with Hitler and the Nazis that in exchange for technology the Nazis would not attack the Jewish people.
I am very much a holocaust revisionist myself, but I just have to ask if you could provide any links to sources for the information? I am sure that a great number of jews (as well as others) died in Germany in WW2 however it seems not nearly as many as the "6 million" we keep hearing about. There just wasn't that many missing jews after WW2.

I have also heard versions of this alien-Hitler conspiracy that states Hitler was working with the reptoids and their Aryan hybrids to keep the white bloodlines pure, for whatever their reasons may be. Apparently whites have a bred-in desire for racial purity above pretty much any other race due to this reptillian programming, but of course I can't say I know that to be 100% true. It's all very interesting though, thanks for the post.
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand."
_W.B. Yeats
salamandras is offline   Reply With Quote