Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 10-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
dontino07

Default what does it mean when in your head you hear ....

What does it mean when in your head you hear the phone ring??

Not like a dream but very real.

It's like your brain blacks out with a short flash, all your current thoughts images etc.. are wiped away and then you hear the phone ring. Like you would hear voices in your head or so??

What does that mean??

Tino
dontino07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:42 AM   #2
cruise4

You might be a table
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
drael

This is a begining of matrix awakening IMO. This is the stage where the ptb, and your existing fears may play into the truth you experience. My advice: remain centred, do not think, or interpret, let these experiences just wash over you - be centred. Later u can figure out what it all means, and it will prolly take time.

When something weird like this happens, one tends to go "wow, what was that", and launch into thought, interpretation and justification. Dont. Be still and at peace, it is simply true nature revealing itself - bit by bit - its not strange, it is beautiful. However, the secret IMO to such awakening is letting be. React and the reaction becomes a perception, and the perception becomes a reality.

Mystery and truth is like the sun. Dont stare at the sun too long!

It could also be some form of symbol, within the matrix. A phone ringing would be a message, perhaps a part of you, or your awareness that is trying to contact. Whatever the experience, be happy that mystery and truth is reaching for you.

Last edited by drael; 11-02-2008 at 07:01 AM. Reason: mistake
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #4
dontino07

LOL a table -

thanks for the replies, I'll see if I can just let it happen next time, Ive had stuff like this happen to me before and was having a out of body experience right after that

I too thought the the phone ring could mean some some other part of myself is trying to get in contact.

Tino
Old 11-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
madthumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontino07 View Post
What does it mean when in your head you hear the phone ring??

Not like a dream but very real.

It's like your brain blacks out with a short flash, all your current thoughts images etc.. are wiped away and then you hear the phone ring. Like you would hear voices in your head or so??

What does that mean??

Tino
Braces, amalgam fillings, on SSRI's?
Old 12-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
dontino07

Quote:
Originally Posted by madthumbs View Post
Braces, amalgam fillings, on SSRI's?
SSRI????

Tino
Old 12-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #7
kesdin
Inactive

That's just your biological clock's alarm.
kesdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
binhdinh_khiwarrior
Banned

could be all the things mentioned above-could be psychic, could even be blockage causeing illness- do u get grumpy or irationally angry at times-easily frustrated- i mean more than u noramlly would have as this phenomenon began?? this may indicate an energy blockage in ur brain. if this is so changing from hot to cold showers can help-on a seperate note if u do start hearing voices in ur head i maybe of assitance, if u do pm me
binhdinh_khiwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhdinh_khiwarrior View Post
could be all the things mentioned above-could be psychic, could even be blockage causeing illness
+1

People need to realise offering advice such as ""oh don't worry, this is just waking up!" can be DANGEROUS. Brain tumours - and I imagine the OP does not have one - can create false audio in the head among other illnesses.

Then again, to believe physical and mental illness exists is probably to be less spiritually aware in this elite online society that is in many ways very similar to the one they oppose.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote