Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #161
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post
"Most people are familiar with the twelve constellations assigned to the zodiac. But the sun actually travels through thirteen each year.
13 or 12?

More evidence of how the big FIB and phi penetrate our musical universe.
Music of the Spheres?

8 keys are white, and 5 keys are black.

13 or 12?

There are 13 notes in the span of any note through its octave.
A scale is comprised of 8 notes, of which the
5th and 3rd notes create the basic foundation of all chords, and are based on whole tone which is
2 steps from the root tone, that is the
1st note of the scale.

13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, ... source
http://goldennumber.net/music.htm

what does phi have to do with anything...?
ask a Freemason.

ask him/her if it is in some way connected to Precession of the Equinoxes.
ask him/her if it is in some way connected to the SWASTIKA.

namaste
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #162
lycan
Inactive

KEEP ON TOPIC.

This is a thread about The Lost Symbol. Not any/every thing you can find about freemasonry.
lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #163
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
really why don't you enlighten everybody then what my error was?
instead of just implying?

you sound even more arrogant than me.

namaste
Actually I was referring to somebody else and they were very wrong
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 08:48 AM   #164
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorseman View Post
Hello thelonius - are all of them fake? Does he not answer many of the questions? and anyway many on here (Free masons included) claim to answer all questions and don't. I think that he has touched on some sensitive areas of the fraternal brotherhoods that people don't want exposed - imo.
Well I think that is a load of crap for a start. 20 years ago there was a big uproar because it appeared that many top jobs were given to freemasons and there was the suspicion that it was all done through the back door, and this was all in the public domain. Even now people with no interest in conspiracy theories will happily accept that such tings are probably so Dan Browns books are hardly exposing anything. The only people who believe so are those who fantasise about the freemasons being brought down, which is not going to happen. Did the Da Vinci code bring the church down? no it did not!! people who are part of these societies/ religions are not going to change their lives because of something that even the author said is a fiction and those who read the books and watch the films are not going to suddenly start trying to expose people. The only people interested in such things are those who hate secret societies because they cant stand not knowing other people business and what they get up to. It is purely an invasion of privacy issue in most cases yet the same people who want the masons to be made completely open are those who want their private lives kept behnd closed doors. They cant have their cake and eat it but they want to.
Old 20-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #165
bluehorseman

^^Hi marpat - you are having a go at me out of context here, I was refering to Thelonius' opinion of nihils posts.
However thats cool because you bring up an opinion that has much merit, and in some regard I agree with you. I think that what has happened in general society is a sort of prejudice against freemasons that is often unwarranted because as I have said many times all the Freemasons I know personally are great guys. I actually think that Dan Browns new book will boost the masonic numbers as any publicity is good publicity. I hope that the book will encourage freemasons to look inward at themselves to find their true freemasonry and root out the bad elements in it that are causing so much bother for their lodges.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #166
nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
20 years ago there was a big uproar because it appeared that many top jobs were given to freemasons
and there was the suspicion that it was all done through the back door...
Oh really??

Last edited by nihil; 20-09-2009 at 03:56 PM.
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #167
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Oh really??
Conspiracy Theorists . ...about. real .practices .
Yes really. Do you ever watch 'The Thin Blue Line'? they even include comedy piss takes of it where a copper tries to join the masons to get up the promotion ladder.

Go and ask people if they think being a freemason helps you get advantages and see how many of them say yes, even though those people may have no interest in the subject whatsoever.

Last edited by marpat; 20-09-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 20-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #168
nihil

Hi guyz. Secrecy is something that just doesn't fit with politics. At the birth of democracies there was the Agorà (Greek word for public square) as the place for discussing problems about the public life of a city. Sadly, that time has gone so far. We're living a Cryptocracy right now: big questions had been answered long time before they become public - in secret places and lodges. The neophyte just seems to be enthusiast about the big brotherhood that makes world go round, while the unintiated simply sees a Videocracy that sets what the majority of the people has to think about. There's an agenda set for you to think about the war on terror, the economical crisis and the swine flu. It is a form of Psycracy that flushes rubbish information directly into your own mind, thanks to Hollywood, cable TV talking heads and the directions of media-mongers as Rupert - hardtech - Murdock. But there's still some freedom to the mob for sure and it is to search info from alternative sources.

Want to get enlightenment? Just step into a Library. So we got some so-called secret societies and private think-tank that seem to act as supervisors of our society. Now, do you know when was founded the pentagon? It was founded exactly 60 years before 9/11. Coincidence?
Anyone can find informations about the military training that occurred at NORAD that same day. Do you find a coincidence that the same kind of trainings happened in London on 7/7 bombings? I repeat - in those days some gov. institutions were faking a terrorist attack - that attacks sadly revealed true. Do you know terms as agent provocateur?

All those terrorist actions are part of a bigger plan and I find that authors as Lyndon LaRouche and Richard Hoagland are well into an honest way of exposing what's going on here.
Old 20-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #169
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan View Post
KEEP ON TOPIC.

This is a thread about The Lost Symbol. Not any/every thing you can find about freemasonry.
you don't like commercial breaks pushing a new product for consumption?

Fact is dude, this thread you claim is about the Lost Symbol?
What does it look like exactly?

5 pointed star perhaps as some suggest, inscribed within a circle?
The two examples given on a previous page that are making references to Mercury (Hermes / Thoth) and Venus?

http://goldennumber.net/solarsys.htm
Go to this site and you will see why phi is important when discussing the pentagram, Venus and Mercury and pi.

The big FIB being hidden from view, its importance to our 'reality' is connected to phi and the FIBonacci code.

You fellas discussing 'secret societies' are stuck in the MIDDLE ages...like those Christians who were not permitted to star gaze.
You have to go back further than the past 2000 years.

history did NOT begin with the contrived HIS-story (supported by Egyptian/Christian/Freemason mysteries) that obviously ignores the 20,000+ years of HER-story that preceded it.

Quote:
Now, do you know when was founded the pentagon? It was founded exactly 60 years before 9/11.
Pentagon = pentagram = GOLDEN mean = GOLDEN ratio = GOLDEN spiral = FIBONACCI = phi

So tell me...what is the source of the FIBONACCI code eh?
Forget when the Pentagon was founded...tell me about the history and source of the FIBONACCI.

Go ahead make my day.
Another mystery that challenges the moderns.
Nobody knows where it came from 'exactly'.
Many theories, but NO conclusive evidence.
And it reappears in the 12th century, when Fibonacci resurrects it within the western minds, his insight arriving via Persia of course?

Was Euclid perhaps the source?
Where did Euclid, the know-it-all get his info?
Did you know that Euclid's book called Elements was the #1 ALL-time best seller until the Bible assumed that position sometime in the 18th-19th century?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-09-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #170
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Hi guyz. Secrecy is something that just doesn't fit with politics. At the birth of democracies there was the Agorà (Greek word for public square) as the place for discussing problems about the public life of a city. Sadly, that time has gone so far. We're living a Cryptocracy right now: big questions had been answered long time before they become public - in secret places and lodges.
you can back much much much further to prove your point.
go back to the time when writing did not exist.

go back to when the ORAL traditions when the stories/folklore/song and dance were a way of transmitting complex astronomical and astrological information that had been accumulated.

I am not making this up.
Same year we sent somebody to the MOON, 1969, a book was released call Hamlet's Mill.
It discussed all of the above, that I claim.
The book makes it clear, in my mind, there was never any reason to go to the MOON to understand the mysteries that had been encoded/embedded in the tales we told each other and our children.
RESPECT your elders, homeschooling, meant something.

The ancients never went to the moon.
Sir Isaac Newton the alchemist never went to the moon, though he helped get us there.....
...think about it.

namaste
Old 20-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #171
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Hi guyz. Secrecy is something that just doesn't fit with politics. At the birth of democracies there was the Agorà (Greek word for public square) as the place for discussing problems about the public life of a city. Sadly, that time has gone so far. We're living a Cryptocracy right now: big questions had been answered long time before they become public - in secret places and lodges. The neophyte just seems to be enthusiast about the big brotherhood that makes world go round, while the unintiated simply sees a Videocracy that sets what the majority of the people has to think about. There's an agenda set for you to think about the war on terror, the economical crisis and the swine flu. It is a form of Psycracy that flushes rubbish information directly into your own mind, thanks to Hollywood, cable TV talking heads and the directions of media-mongers as Rupert - hardtech - Murdock. But there's still some freedom to the mob for sure and it is to search info from alternative sources.

Want to get enlightenment? Just step into a Library. So we got some so-called secret societies and private think-tank that seem to act as supervisors of our society. Now, do you know when was founded the pentagon? It was founded exactly 60 years before 9/11. Coincidence?
Anyone can find informations about the military training that occurred at NORAD that same day. Do you find a coincidence that the same kind of trainings happened in London on 7/7 bombings? I repeat - in those days some gov. institutions were faking a terrorist attack - that attacks sadly revealed true. Do you know terms as agent provocateur?

All those terrorist actions are part of a bigger plan and I find that authors as Lyndon LaRouche and Richard Hoagland are well into an honest way of exposing what's going on here.
You go on about secret stuff but would you like every aspect of your personal life, what you do, what groups you join to be made available for public scrutiny? people have a right to privacy, or secrecy as you put it. Anti-masons want the freemasons to be completely transparent but dont want such things for everybody, which smacks of double standards to me.

Again I say to you that Dan Browns book will not be the end of freemasonry.
Old 20-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #172
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Again I say to you that Dan Browns book will not be the end of freemasonry.
I agree.

My book will be.
It shows how the SWASTIKA is in fact the LOST Symbol of Freemasonry.

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
I have hundreds of blogs written showing connections between the SWASTIKA, SOUND, LIGHT, HEAT and the Fibonacci Code = phi.

And may I point out that SOUND, HEAT and LIGHT is what the modern magicians use to interpret the info they receive from COBE.

I do not expect the wankers on this site to follow the simple premise that a symbol that has been with us for 10,000+ years still has influence over our minds and hearts.
Duh didn't Hitler prove it?

But others who are prepared to see the TRUTH will see the simplicity that is veiled by a contrived complexity.
The rest of EWE will continue to bleat nonsense for eternity.
Keep grazing on the story that is being scripted for you, using the scriptures.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-09-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #173
keystone

Quote:
I agree.
Good.

Quote:
My book will be.
Why - Lost Symbol or not its an ancient symbol ill deserving of the hysteria that has been attached to it since the 1940s.

Quote:
It shows how the SWASTIKA is in fact the LOST Symbol of Freemasonry.
Oh I thought that was the Royal Secret? Did you not say that? Not got a copy in my hands yet but looking forward to it. Not plagiarising that one are you?

Quote:
I have hundreds of blogs written showing connections between the SWASTIKA, SOUND, LIGHT, HEAT and the Fibonacci Code = phi.

And may I point out that SOUND, HEAT and LIGHT is what the modern magicians use to interpret the info they receive from COBE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Background_Explorer
Working my way through your blogs atm.

Quote:
I do not expect the wankers on this site to follow the simple premise that a symbol that has been with us for 10,000+ years still has influence over our minds and hearts.
Why ever not?

Quote:
Duh didn't Hitler prove it?
No Hitlers use of it leads to hysterical nonsense about it - oh but that may be what you mean.

Cheers

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.

Last edited by keystone; 20-09-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Typed Lost meant Royal so changed it.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #174
nihil

I admit that the title of the thread could be: Is masonry doomed? But I think that freemasonry will be framed by all this hype about his secret practices. Danny 'Tavistock' Brown keeps on exposing some less-known facts about Catholic Church and US Freemasonry. Astronomy charts and Rome or Washington, DC just didn't fit in the recent past. But now - after some holy wood brainwash - with the hints of movies as Star Wars or Space Odyssey and with great quantities of blood filmed in many B-Movies, the public is prone to consider other points of view on religion - thanks to the Videocracy.

33 degree mason tatoos
First Civilizations of the Ancient Man: Canaan (Palestine-Israel-Lebanon)

Heil !! Ich bin El. Bow down before your master or... Geh' Los !!

scottish rite nasa
In Canaan the main cities were Jericho, Ugarit, Tyre, Sidon, Ebla, Biblos, Lachish, Hazor, Megiddo, Jerusalem and later, the originally Phoenician settlement of Carthage. Like all the other ancient societies, the Canaanite's had many gods, but their main gods were "El" and "Baal", with El being the supreme god. Some modern names evoke the name of El: Michael - he who is like God, Daniel - God is my judge, Gabriel - strong man of God, Gamaliel - benefit of God, Hazael - one that sees God, Emmanuel - God is with us, Ishmael - God will hear, Israel - God contented.

Storm Bird of Lagash

- Deus meumque jus: The Nazi Motto, The Masons and... Bibleman .

Quote:
There are two great heroes of Babylonian fame who link with Perseus and Hercules, Sigurd and Siegfried, Dietrich and Finn-mac-Coul. These are Etana and Gilgamesh, two legendary kings who resemble Tammuz the Patriarch referred to by Berosus, a form of Tammuz the Sleeper of the Sumerian psalms. One journeys to the Nether World to obtain the Plant of Birth and the other to obtain the Plant of Life. The floating legends with which they were associated were utilized and developed by the priests, when engaged in the process of systematizing and symbolizing religious beliefs, with purpose to unfold the secrets of creation and the Otherworld.
- Brand's Popular Antiquities, 1899, vol. ii, Page 66

Quote:
The eagle figures in various mythologies, and appears to have been at one time worshipped as the god or goddess of fertility, and storm and lightning, as the bringer of children, and the deity who carried souls to Hades. It was also the symbol of royalty, because the earthly ruler represented the controlling deity. Nin-Girsu, the god of Lagash, who was identified with Tammuz, was depicted as a lion-headed eagle. Zeus, the Greek sky and air god, was attended by an eagle, and may, at one time, have been simply an eagle. In Egypt the place of the eagle is taken by Nekhebit, the vulture goddess whom the Greeks identified with "Eileithyia, the goddess of birth; she was usually represented as a vulture hovering over the king".
- Wiedemann, Religion of the Ancient Egyptians - page 14

Quote:
It is of interest, therefore, to find the Etana eagle figuring as a symbol of royalty at Rome. The deified Roman Emperor's waxen image was burned on a pyre after his death, and an eagle was let loose from the great pile to carry his soul to heaven. 2 This custom was probably a relic of seasonal fire worship, which may have been introduced into Northern and Western Syria and Asia Minor by the mysterious Mitanni rulers, if it was not an archaic Babylonian custom 3 associated with fire-and-water magical ceremonies, represented in the British Isles by May-Day and Midsummer fire-and-water festivals. Sandan, the mythical founder of Tarsus, was honoured each year at that city by burning a great bonfire, and he was identified with Hercules. Probably he was a form of Moloch and Melkarth.
- Raoul Rochette, Mémoires de l’Académie des Inscriptions, Page. 178

Melkarth or Melqart, properly Phoenician Milk-Qart 'King of the City', less accurately Melkart, Melkarth or Melgart, Akkadian Milqartu, was a tutelary god of the Phoenicians.

Quote:
According to the commentators of the Koran, Nimrod, the Babylonian king, who cast victims in his annual bon-fires at Cuthah, died on the eighth day of the Tammuz month, which, according to the Syrian calendar, fell on 13th July.
- G. Sale, Koran, Page 246.

Molech worship in Near-Orient Antiquity Times

Last edited by nihil; 20-09-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #175
nihil

Melkarth

In Islamic belief this deity is called Malec or Malik, and considered to be the principle angel in charge in Djahannam, while the Jews say Malakh ha-Mavet is the Angel of Death, that 'malak' means angel or messenger, and that 'melek' means "king" - See: The New Jewish Encyclopedia
Old 20-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #176
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone View Post

No Hitlers use of it leads to hysterical nonsense about it - oh but that may be what you mean.

Cheers
yes...

without a doubt the swastika is attached to our heart strings...and THEY know it.

why else has it endured for 10,000+ years and managed to stay front and center?

what is the source of this symbol...that is a clue to how it ended up in Hitler's hands.

I trace it back to the Vatican.

Was Hitler a NAZI scumbag?

OR

Was Hitler raised a roman catholic christian who became also a NAZI scumbag leading a nation of rabid goose-stepping christians to fulfill their biblical purpose?

Funny how the Judeao/christian WESTERN hysterical media NEVER describe him as such?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-09-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #177
nihil

Apotheosis of Washington, Constantino Brumidi, 1865

Apotheosis of Washington, John James Barralet, 1800
Old 20-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #178
keystone

Quote:
yes...

without a doubt the swastika is attached to our heart strings...and THEY know it.

why else has it endured for 10,000+ years and managed to stay front and center?

what is the source of this symbol...that is a clue to how it ended up in Hitler's hands.

I trace it back to the Vatican.

Was Hitler a NAZI scumbag?

OR

Was Hitler raised a roman catholic christian who became also a NAZI scumbag leading a nation of rabid goose-stepping christians to fulfill their biblical purpose?

Funny how the Judeao/christian WESTERN hysterical media NEVER describe him as such?

namaste
Well Nazi is a shortform of the German for National Socialist rather than having religious overtones so lets suggest your second alternative.

Is it a coincidence that the word Aryan is derived from Sanskrit like Swastika?

Funny ha ha or funny peculiar.

Cheers

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #179
nihil

Default Black Hand

Seal of Black Hand (Serbian: Црна рука / Crna Ruka), officially Unification or Death.

Black Hand - Secret Serbian society formed in 1911 primarily by army officers, which used terrorist methods to promote the liberation of Serbs outside Serbia from Habsburg or Ottoman rule. It gained its greatest notoriety with the assassination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand in June, 28 1914. After a trial in 1917, three of its leaders were executed.

The assassination in Sarajevo of Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria is considered to have been the main catalyst to the start of World War I.

secret plots in history
The Constitution of the Unification or Death Society

IV. The Seal and the Oath of Allegiance

Article 34. The Organisation's official seal is thus composed: In the
centre of the seal there is a powerful arm holding in its hand an
unfurled flag on which - as a coat of arms - there is a skull with
crossed bones; by the side of the flag, a knife, a bomb and a phial of
poison. Around, in a circle, there is the following inscription, reading
from left to right: "Unification or Death", and in the base: "The
Supreme Central Directorate".

Article 35. On entering into the organisation the joining member must
pronounce the following oath of allegiance:

"I (the Christian name and surname of the joining member), by entering
into the organisation "Unification or Death", do hereby swear by the Sun
which shineth upon me, by the Earth which feedeth me, by God, by the
blood of my forefathers, by my honour and by my life, that from this
moment onward and until my death, I shall faithfully serve the task of
this organisation and that I shall at all times be prepared to bear for
it any sacrifice. I further swear by God, by my honour and by my life,
that I shall unconditionally carry into effect all its orders and
commands. I further swear by my God, by my honour and by my life, that I
shall keep within myself all the secrets of this organisation and carry
them with me into my grave. May God and my comrades in this organisation
be my judges if at any time I should wittingly fail or break this oath!"

V. Supplementary Orders

Article 36. The present Constitution shall come into force immediately.
Article 37. The present Constitution must not be altered.

Done at Belgrade this 9th day of May, 1911 A.D.

- Joachim Remak, Origins of World War I: 1871-1914

- Henri Pozzi, Black Hand Over Europe, 1935

Last edited by nihil; 20-09-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: secret plots in history
Old 20-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #180
kadosh
Banned

The swastika - http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbol...ika/index.html - "The word swastika is derived from the Sanskrit, svastikah, which means 'being fortunate': SVASTI-, can be divided into two parts: SU- 'good; well', and -ASTI- 'is'; -ASTIKAH means 'being'. While it has also been said that it is derived from Sanskrit words meaning "health mark" and that the reverse swastika represents darkness, misfortune, and suffering, this etymology is unsupported. The meaning, if any, of the direction of the swastika arms is ambiguous. .... "

Last edited by kadosh; 20-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote