Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 12-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #441
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Thanks for the new audios Suky...hope all is well

Yes, the eye of Ra, is v interesting . Will be listening today.

Hi Lizzy - glad you're still dropping by - I'm mostly fine thanks but...I'm off to the quack this morning which for me MUST be bad!! I avoid doctors and the medical "profession" like the plague and only go when absolutely necessary. However, I've finally had to admit to myself that looking at my computer screen with my head at 25degree angle is bad enough to necessitate seeking medical assistance lol. I've had a sore neck for 5-6 days but I thought it was getting better, however, it woke me up in the night and has been very painful which is why my neck/head is held at an angle. I suspect an ear infection.....

Anyway, enough of my self pity - I hope you're well and "as long as there's life, there's hope" - not Obama-hope but REAL hope for us all.

Love and hugs to you xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
anyone read this yet by tim rifat?:

"so Thaumiel: Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth the double headed Jewish God of evil is not synonymous with Lucifer...."

"Yaldabaoth: Thaumiel so from the viewpoint of Total Intent there is only one male principle - Anti-Lucifer, the chief male Fallen Angel corrupted by Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth as Lucifer/Satan (double quantum superimposition of Thaumiel...) so Lucifer and Satan are synonymous but when the evil of the Jew God is decohered from the Fallen Angel Lucifer, the Anti-Lucifer is not Satan the Jewish Satanist construct using Lucifer's power (as all Satanism is based on parasitism) but the highest Angel who rebelled against the Jewish God of Evil and became Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth's bitterest enemies, refusing to obey transgenic chimps which were avatars, living zombies of the Chaos God. Since Lucifer rebelled with the rest of the Fallen Angel it is safe to say he was possessed by the hidden part of evil that Total Intent uses on the Global Gestalt to sequester Satanism, so was following Total Intent's sequestration plan. Thaumiel, Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth had to bury this rebellious group of Fallen Angels in it's transgenic chimp avatars so they forget their rebellion. Why? As the shock troops of Total Intent Lucifer and his Fallen Angels possessed by Total Intent were unbeatable so only by making them forget and quantum superimposing it's double Satanic female evil on them could the Fallen Angels be turned into Sleepwalkers, their rebellion forgotten and replaced by a dream of following the Jew God of evil who quantum superimposed itself as Satan on Lucifer a parasitical infestation that mind controls the Fallen Angels in exactly the same manner as the transgenic chimp/Man is parasitized by the insectile (see Castaneda: The Active Side of Infinity: Chapter on Mudshadows) "

and i've had my own questions about metatron, and here rifat say that:

"Unfortunately for evil Tim Rifat the Psi-Lord was the Anti-Luciferic Awareness that awoke in the hidden place of evil to destroy the evil system from within. In Kabbalah the Lucifer Grand Arch Angel was replaced by Metatron. The transgenic chimp avatar/Man (Ekzekiel) who stole Lucifer's power (outer shell) to become the Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth version of Lucifer Satan's Avatar a servant of evil and using it's power to hold back Total Intent. A foolish notion as Total Intent cannot be beaten so Tim Rifat sequestered Metatron's power being (see 2nd to last Grail Diagrams) and since Metatron was the Avatar of Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth possessed the Jew God of Evil to sequester all Zionist Edamic creation from within, Anti-Creation of evil. Now this process is complete the vivisected Fallen Angel shells of the only part of chaos that rebelled against the worthless chimps and an Anti-Chaos poison sheath made from the toxic waste of Sublime Good® has been inserted around them to drive the Insectile mad as it eats it for sustenance poisoning the entire Zionist Empire. "

http://www.supernaturalspirit.com/su...l_service.html

Hi Turquoisefire - I don't specifically remember that particular piece from Tim but I've read so much of his site and let's face it, whilst his English, like mine, is 'passable' - he doesn't make it easy does he lol!

I've now read that passage 4 times and it's still confusing. For myself, I read as much as I can and if it's important, the words generally come back to give me a nudge. My other half (after 33 years wedded bliss - (!)) that I can never finish one thing before going on to another...he's right of course - I do have a butterfly mind which I say makes for an untidy but interesting life!!
I'll read the passage again and probably again when I have some kind of relief from my neck ache!!

Meanwhile - what are your thoughts on that passage? (I've read that Metatron IS Enoch, who is also said to be Thoth/Mercury/Hermes.......- another of my butterfly stop-off topics lol). Will we ever know the absolute Truth of any of this - I sincerely hope so which is why I'm constantly searching.....

Suke x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Enjoyed the Conspiracy Cafe tape, Sukey.
Hi Tyler - glad you enjoyed it too....George has a great sense of humour. Did you think Shock Talk was better this week?? I enjoy Tim Spearman's insights/contributions too. Both George and Lenny have taken Tim on board whilst Tim's finances won't stretch to broadcasting his own show as frequently - glad they see Tim's 'worth' too.
How's your faithfull little friend after his big adventure?? Being spoilt I expect - and why not!!

Suke x

Right - I'm off to see a medical representative of 'the system' and am hoping for a miracle - OUCH!

ps - here's an interesting video I watched sideways lol - listen very carefully right at the beginning - eeeooowwwwww!!!!:

Occult History of Barry 2/4 – (Lucifer at beginning…)

sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #442
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
Hi Turquoisefire - I don't specifically remember that particular piece from Tim but I've read so much of his site and let's face it, whilst his English, like mine, is 'passable' - he doesn't make it easy does he lol!

I've now read that passage 4 times and it's still confusing. For myself, I read as much as I can and if it's important, the words generally come back to give me a nudge. My other half (after 33 years wedded bliss - (!)) that I can never finish one thing before going on to another...he's right of course - I do have a butterfly mind which I say makes for an untidy but interesting life!!
I'll read the passage again and probably again when I have some kind of relief from my neck ache!!

Meanwhile - what are your thoughts on that passage? (I've read that Metatron IS Enoch, who is also said to be Thoth/Mercury/Hermes.......- another of my butterfly stop-off topics lol). Will we ever know the absolute Truth of any of this - I sincerely hope so which is why I'm constantly searching.....

Suke x
hehe, yeah, it can be diffycult reading them passages. but the main question i'm sure we all have after abit of searching, is: lucifer...to be is the bad guy, or to be is not the bad guy...that is the question.

now, i understand certain things because of my true heritage but i myself keep on being on the lookout for the truth.

but what tim is saying -what i'm getting- is that lucifer was basically taken advantage of, was in fact one of the first "truthers", and so the origional evil imposter god -who poses and the true god- had to demonize and entrap/enslave lucifer and his rebels because of that -for trying to break out of the matrix-. not only that, the real satanists is stealing lucifers energy, and blaming lucifer for evil?

my point of view is, that lucifer has had to be captured, because of his/her brilliance and beauty to be used as a face for the secret societies, that then, in a twisted way would then motivate the uninformed beings in secret societies of the ages to fight for top spot...to supposedly get in favour with lucifer. go to 1:30 and see a representation of lucifer in true angelic form:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fV0c...layer_embedded

also check out my thread:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73164

so how does lucifer get all tangled up with the bad evil god? if you know anything about spirit posession, you'll have a clue.

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 12-08-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: sp
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #443
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
hehe, yeah, it can be diffycult reading them passages. but the main question i'm sure we all have after abit of searching, is: lucifer...to be is the bad guy, or to be is not the bad guy...that is the question.

now, i understand certain things because of my true heritage but i myself keep on being on the lookout for the truth.

but what tim is saying -what i'm getting- is that lucifer was basically taken advantage of, was in fact one of the first "truthers", and so the origional evil imposter god -who poses and the true god- had to demonize and entrap/enslave lucifer and his rebels because of that -for trying to break out of the matrix-. not only that, the real satanists is stealing lucifers energy, and blaming lucifer for evil?

my point of view is, that lucifer has had to be captured, because of his/her brilliance and beauty to be used as a face for the secret societies, that then, in a twisted way would then motivate the uninformed beings in secret societies of the ages to fight for top spot...to supposedly get in favour with lucifer. go to 1:30 and see a representation of lucifer in true angelic form:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fV0c...layer_embedded

also check out my thread:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73164

so how does lucifer get all tangled up with the bad evil god? if you know anything about spirit posession, you'll have a clue.

Well put Turquoisefire - however, any image of such entities as Lucifer as you pointed out in the video are, imo, interpretations from the mind of human being's.....interpreted from what was once written by a human being inspired by God - which, for anyone who doesn't believe in God and Divine Inspiration "won't wash" and will generally be dismissed as nonsense. However, 'I' believe in a Most High Creator and/or God as this life/world/universe is too ordered for there not to be extremely 'intelligent design' behind it (IMO, of course!).

As always, life, which is energy in a myriad of forms, can be used for good or evil in this polarity we currently.....'live' in. WE, each of us individually and then collectively, can deflect or dilute the negative effects of this polarity within ourselves but it requires considerable work ON and within ourselves which, until you actually come to know this, is an alien concept for the majority of people who see themselves and interract with others who see 'life' as purely material and which mindset 'they' wish to keep us locked within - "education", on the whole, raises 'materially-based' people (imo). 'They' obviously like the 'material' side of things and wish to continue to extract our life force which, in turn is materialised energy ie MONEY, our 'sweat-equity'...which in a materially based system affords them the POWER to CONTROL us and the world.

If it's the case that even Lucifer has been 'duped' then it's up to Lucifer to choose how he/she wishes to live - but imo we must all come to realise that the behaviour of the individual always affects the collective and if we cause harm or loss to ourselves and others close by, we ultimately affect the whole.

This is where I have a problem with 'Luciferians and Satanists' for they, in themselves, might not think that they are doing any harm to others by their practices but it's my humble opinion that whether directly or indirectly they ARE introducing/manifesting energies and entities into the world that those who haven't done the necessary work on themselves could be deeply affected by....and especially if these 'Luciferians/Satanists' hold positions in the media/banking/medical/military/education etc etc where they dictate policy and indirectly (nay, directly) have access to our minds, well, just look around you for I believe this is EXACTLY what has been intentionally done to humanity....

So I may have to disagree with our dear friend Timmy Rifat on this one - but there are SO many other things I wholeheartedly agree with him on, especially on the topic of the Rothschilds who I refer to as "Satan's Little Helpers".

I'm re-reading a small book I've had and read several times over several years. Here's a lovely passage that sits nicely with what I just wrote and with a fantastic video from the lovely Charlie from yesterday (I've inserted my emphasees in the passage - Suke) - (Jerusalem, as most probably know means 'house of peace' - jeru - house.....salem/shalom - peace - pity that those who vocalise Shalom so often don't practice it within themselves and their communities....sigh):

The Book of Revelations: A Commentary by Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov.

"The New Jersulam, therefore, is, first and foremost, man himself. Secondly, it is the ideal society and, ultimately, it is the true universal Church of God, the Church of the Spririt and of Truth, the Church of all the great Initiates. No one can prevent this Church from coming and, when it comes, all these things will be explained, everything will become clear, for Scripture tells us that God will dwell in men and write His Law in their hearts. When this day comes, men will not need anyone to preach religion or morals to them; they will all know inwardly what to do, how to love, how to serve and how to work. For centuries, Christians have dreamed of this glorious City and longed for it to come down from Heaven. How can they be made to understand, now, that it is they themselves that are the New Jerusalem? To be sure, as things are today, they are still in the old Jerusalem, still in the grip of disorder and discord, but it is within their grasp to become that City of pure gold whose foundations of precious stones are the virtues (and the spiritual life can have no foundations more solid than the virtues) and whose pearly gates ensure the subtlest intercourse with the luminous entities of the universe***.

The New Jerusalem is the perfect man, the perfect social life, the Kingdom of peace and righteousness in which reigns Melchizedek, king of Salem. Yes, this Kingdom truly exists and has always existed. It is thanks to its continued existence that the authentic tradition has survived, for it is from this Initiatic centre that all the great Masters have come to bring light to mankind.

Try, now, to keep this image of the New Jerusalem alive within you, for it is this that will nourish, strengthen and enlighten you. Human beings need powerful, luminous images of this nature that work on them and urge them forward on the path of evolution."

end

IMO, Charlie 'knows' about the above - (whether he realises it or not) and I'm sure he does. What a wonderful way to awaken humanity, especially the police..... imo of course!:

***from what I've read, understand and always try to practice, one doesn't have to physically interract with spiritual entities - words like love; peace; truth; wisdom; compassion; common sense etc are directly linked to spiritual entities whom we never need to 'see' but by the very practice of living and using these words for the good of humanity, beginning with the individual, then these entities work to bring those sentiments into reality..... Sadly, likewise: hate; war; death; suffering; poverty; violence - even just typing them allows me to experience their -ve 'power' - invoke entities of that 'vibration' and if you have a mindset invoking such dark power - well, again, look around us.....
From my pov, it's when any entities are deliberately invoked and used against humanity that humanity continues to 'fall' or rather be tricked into continually 'falling'.....

Only WE can stop the faaaaallllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!!
Old 14-08-2009, 06:32 AM   #444
sukyspook

And now a treat for 'P O E T S' day - ("piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday") lol -
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Tim Rifat!:

Aug 12 09 Jeff Rense with Tim Rifat – World Geopolitical Analysis - begins with discussion of Mandlescum and the Rothschilds - informative and - OUCH! - as usual, Tim doesn't hold back!

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...081209_hr1.mp3

Here's this week's National Intel Report - discussing topical issues with a moving and heartfelt opinion from a True American on Obama's Healthcare bill in p1 and from Robby: from democracy to meritocracy.
I listen to several similar shows from the US as it's a mirror of the UK - different places and names but the agenda is the same:

Nat Intel Aug 11 09

Hr 1 John Stadtmiller with Bob Chapman and Robby Noel
http://216.240.133.177/archives32/St...109_160000.mp3

hr 2

http://216.240.133.177/archives32/St...109_170000.mp3
Old 15-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #445
sukyspook

Right then! Where to start!

I've had an odd kind of week - still searching/reading/watching/listening but some weeks are kind of flat and difficult, as this one was...however, as is always the case, after a 'lull' comes the storm - in this case - not so much a storm as a torrent of wonderful info/audios/videos. ENJOY!!

Here's Freeman's latest from the wonderful Henrik/Frederik at Red Ice (thank you sincerely guys) - listen especially to the last half of p2 where Freeman vocalises EXACTLY my sentiments and also almost word for word how I 'see' our ancestry coming from Mars via the Caucuses.....:

Aug 13 09

Freeman - Obama, Cloning & The Coming Space War

Freeman returns to the program to discuss Obama, Cloning & The Coming Space War. Topics Discussed: Michael Jackson, Died 3 Days after the Summer Solstice, Potential Murder on St John the Baptist Day, Mind Preserving Technology, Robot, Mind Preserving MIT, St Germain, Genetic Memory is Retained, Blue Brain Project, Transhumanist Movement, Obama as the Anti Christ, Lucifer, Satan, Venus, The Bible as a Blue Print, Luciferians & Magicians, Technology, The Power of Backward Masking, "Yes We Can", "Thank you Satan!", WWIII, Constitutional Convention, Space War, Aries, Orion, HAARP as Commentary Attractor, Akhenaton, Apophis visiting Earth April 13th in 2029, Star Wars Program, Verner von Braun, Sea-Based X-Band Radar, Barium, Katrina, Chemtrails, Aluminum, 99942 Apophis and much more. Joins us in our member's area as we continue talking with Freeman about Cloning, Mummies, Ancient and New Technology, The Monolith on Phobos, Buzz Aldrin, ET Disclosure, 2010: The Year we Make Contact. Topics Discussed: Obama and Cloning, A New Religion, Mummification, Vatican, Krypton, Dur-El, Sol Sender, Philipe Solus, Coulderon, Temple of Zeus in Germany, Victory Column, Seti's Tomb in Abydos, Stargate Atlantis and the Obama Administrations, Fingerprints of the Gods and much more.

Hr 1
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...13-freeman.mp3

Aug 13 09 hour 2
[B]
Freeman - Obama the Clone, Phobos, ET & Stargate Technology[/B

August 13, 2009

We continue talking with Freeman about Cloning, Mummies, Ancient and New Technology, The Monolith on Phobos, Buzz Aldrin, ET Disclosure, 2010: The Year we Make Contact. Topics Discussed: Obama and Cloning, A New Religion, Mummification, Vatican, Krypton, Dur-El, Sol Sender, Philipe Solus, Coulderon, Temple of Zeus in Germany, Victory Column, Seti's Tomb in Abydos, Stargate Atlantis and the Obama Administrations, Fingerprints of the Gods, technology, Rebuild, Chris Dunn Giza Power Plant, Subterranean Minerals, Mica, Gold, Silver, Quartz Crystals, Teotihuacan, Earth and the Grids as the Computer Device, Capping the Pyramid with a Golden Capstone, CERN, Light into Mass, "The Grid", Light, Computer, The World as the Technology, Apple, Logo, Forbidden Knowledge, Superman, Ramses, Guy Fawks, Phobos Grunt Mission, Buzz Aldrin, Phobos, Alien Life, Disclosure, E.T., Bicentennial Mall in Nashville, King Solomon Seals to bind Magic, Solomonical Magic, 72 Deamons, Resonance, Bicentennial Mall State Park, Black Earth, Goetia, Invasion, incremental colonization, 2010: The year we make contact and much more. Listen to the first Hour here.

Hr 2
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...man5f4-SUB.mp3

from Freeman too:

Freeman: Obama Satanic children’s choir: Thank you Satan! (I posted a thread about this earlier this year - link below):

Obama and Bob the Builder Thank Satan! (March 09)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58879

AND THEN THERE'S:

From the wonderful Red Ice - listen as Freddy talks about MARS and our (possible) arrival here from there.......woah!!:

Freddy Silva - Ancient Sacred Sites, Invisible Temples, Giants & Our Ancestors
August 9, 2009

Freddy Silva is the author of "Secrets In The Fields" and behind the film "Stairways to Heaven - The Practical Magic of Sacred Space". He joins us to discuss the Ancient World, Catastrophe, Roots of Human Civilization, Sacred Sites, Sacred Geometry, Giants, Crop Circles and much more. Topics Discussed: Stonehenge, Avebury, Giants Graves, The movie Signs, Crop Circles, Male and Solar Sided life, Circles, Celtic Culture, Roman Catholic Church, Spiritually Fulfilled, The Time we're in right now, Purpose of Human Life, Experience and Learning, Our ancestors, how far back into history do you go? 9.500 years ago, Science and Mysticism, Underwater Structures, Underwater Cities, Egyptians, Great Pyramids, Age of Aquarius, 2012, Return of Christ, UFO's, C. W. Leadbeater, Internal awakening, External Information, Awakening, Collectivist Society vs. Individual Society, Scicop, Fight about viewpoints, Roots of Civilization, Where did our ancestors get the knowledge from? Giants, Dinosaur Footprints next to Human Footprints, Civilization on Mars, Atlantis, Priestly Cast of People, Rejuvenating Civilization, Baalbek, Giants Graves, Sounds, Levitation Princeton Experiment, Balance the Earth Electro Magnetically, Survival Technique of a Dying Earth, Portals, 2012, Great Cycle, temple Building Process, Laws of Attempt, Films on 2012 and Catastrophe, Hollywood, "Knowing", Fear and much more. Joins us in our member's area as we discuss Places of Power, Crop Temples, Sound & Light. We'll begin to talk about catholic suppression of this knowledge, the Gothic Cathedrals, the kings and elites power corruption and how ancient sites seemed to have been plugged shut, and closed down in a way. We talk about Intent as an Electro Magnetic Tool, Alchemy, Universal Consciousness, Cymatics, Hans Jenny, Frequency, Quartz Crystal, Computers, different kinds of Stone and rock and how it affects human consciousness. We discuss Freemasons, Knights Templar, the Vatican, the Watchers, the ancient Gods and we round things up breaking down the Purpose and mystery of Crop Temples, or Crop Circles.

Hr 1 Freddy Silva

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...809-fsilva.mp3

Hr 2
Freddy Silva - Places of Power, Crop Temples, Sound & Light

August 9, 2009

Red Ice Members join us as we discuss Places of Power, Crop Temples, Sound & Light with Freddy Silva. We'll begin to talk about catholic suppression of this knowledge, the Gothic Cathedrals, the kings and elites power corruption and how ancient sites seemed to have been plugged shut, and closed down in a way. We talk about Intent as an Electro Magnetic Tool, Alchemy, Universal Consciousness, Cymatics, Hans Jenny, Frequency, Quartz Crystal, Computers, different kinds of Stone and rock and how it affects human consciousness. We discuss Freemasons, Knights Templar, the Vatican, the Watchers, the ancient Gods and we round things up breaking down the Purpose and mystery of Crop Temples, or Crop Circles. Topics Discussed: Ancient Sites, Shamans, 1600 B.C., Pyramids Plugged, William the Conqueror, Intent as a Electromagnetic Tool, Ego People, Control, Empire Collapse, Universal Faith, Roman Catholic Church, Morgana, The Original freemasons, Knights Templar, Kings Loosing the Plot, Burning the, Freemasons and Knights Templar being infiltrated and Corrupted, Cineon Parchement, Vatican bringing in the Knights Templar again, Infighting, Stonemasonry as Power, Rocks and Stones, Magnetite, Red Granite, Dolerite, Blue Stone, Standing Stone, Fertility Rites, Beltane 3rd of May, Healing properties of Stone Monuments, Modern Buildings Detrimental Effect, Sick Buildings, Iron, magnetic and Human Blood, Entrance = Entrancing, Alter = Alteration, Nave = Navis (Boat), Female, Male, Ancient Technology and Modern technology, Use of Quartz Crystal in Computers, Marcel Vogel at IBM, Alchemy, Change of Ages, Transhumanism, Light and all Understanding, Reprogramming or Awakening "Junk DNA", Why are Crop Temples Made? Silbury Hill, The Hill of the Shining beings, The EL, the Gods, The Watchers, Universal Consciousness, Symbols to Awaken us, Antigravity, Diesel, Power and Oil, Hydropower Cars, Tetrahedron, Free Will, Waiting to be Saved, When will Free Energy become available? Obama, Change and Fraud, How are Crop temples being made? Cymatics, Sound and the relationship to Crop Circles, Hans Jenny, John Stuart Reid, Human Body, Crop Circles and Infrasound, Intent, Ra, Sound and Light, Technology and Intent, 80 Eye Witnesses, To listen to the first segment go here.

Hr 2

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...lva747-SUB.mp3

I've been wondering about/longing to hear from Michael Tsarion and I'm not disappointed!:

p1 The Irish Origins of Civilization Mtsarion on CMN

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/mtsarion.htm

April 9, 2009 NEW Alex Collier Interview (01 of 12) - AWESOME! (imo lol)

JOHN PILGER OBAMA AND EMPIRE - AWESOME! (imo too lol)

Old 16-08-2009, 07:38 AM   #446
sukyspook

Default A Warning to the One World Elite

A Warning to the One World Elite from Adrian Salbuchi - an excellent, short and concise expose of 'their' crimes against all of humanity (imo very good for awakening friends and family):

p1

p2

I was just reminded ( ) that I haven't posted p2 of Henry Makow's recent i/v at Red Ice so here are both parts as if you haven't listened to p1 yet, it's another superb and heartfelt expose of 'them':

p1

Henry Makow - Free Speech Threatened in Canada, Zionism & The Elite Satanic Bankers
July 16, 2009

We have writer Henry Makow with us to talk about the current threat to freedom of speech in Canada. We discuss hate laws, "Human rights", political correctness, the Human Rights Commission in Canada and the Canadian Jewish Congress. Henry's website henrymakow.com is threatened to be shutdown because of the topics he writes about: Zionism, the Illuminati, the "Satanic Elite bankers", WWII history, feminism and many other topics. Topics Discussed: Censoring of Henry's website henrymakow.com, Judaism and Zionism, The Canadian Human Rights Commision, Judaism and Zionism, B'nai B'rith, Satanic Conspiracy, AIPAC North, Steven Harper, Free speech, The Banning of Knowledge, radicalpress.ca, Ernst Zundel, Political Correctness, Communism, The Canadian Media, What defines the Elite as Satanic, Transformation of humanity, how are we being changed? Sex, Homosexuality, Religious View on Sex, Nation, Religion, God, Race, Solipsism, Reality, Truth, Love, National Revival, New Age and much more. Join us for Hour Two with Henry Makow in our Members Area. We begin to talk about the Bohemian Grove, The Elite and then move on to discuss Eliot Spitze, Blackmail, Larry Sinclair, Obama and the Socialists, The Top Layers of the Pyramid, WWII History, Hitler as a British Agent, Borman as a British Agent and Rothschilds Conduct Red Symphony and much more.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...716-hmakow.mp3

p2

Henry Makow - Bohemian Grove, WWII History and The Rothschilds
July 30, 2009

We have Henry Makow back with us for Hour Two. We begin to talk about the Bohemian Grove, The Elite and then move on to discuss Eliot Spitzer, Blackmail, Larry Sinclair, Obama and the Socialists, The Top Layers of the Pyramid, WWII History, Hitler and Borman as a British Agents and Rothschilds Conduct Red Symphony. Topics Discussed: Bohemian Grove, Satanic Rituals, Eliot Spitzer, Black Mail, Obama, Larry Sinclair, Bill Clinton, Obama's Birth issue, Saul Alinsky, Community Organizer, Communism, Bella Dodd, Control Freaks, Fabian Society, The World Empire, Roman Empire, The Holy Roman, The Financial Elite, Imperialism, Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony", Are World Wars Orchestrators, Revolution, Rothschilds and Rockerfeller, The Royal Families, Nazi Regime, Borman, Hitler, WWII as a Hoax, Nazi War Efforts, Racisim within the Jewish Race, The Destruction of the German People, the Masonic World Capital, The Israeli Supreme Court, Hate Laws in Canada, Human Rights Commission, Cabbalism and much more. Don't miss this interesting Hour Two with Henry Makow. To listen to the first segment go here.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...kow4f5-SUB.mp3

I'M HAVING TROUBLE POSTING THE LINKS - IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN, I'LL HAVE ANOTHER GO AT POSTING THIS AGAIN LATER.....suke

Last edited by sukyspook; 16-08-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: links didn't work
Old 16-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #447
turquoisefire777

"Lucifer was once the most brilliant being in the sky. He was a vision of beauty. You are about to repeat his rebellion..."

Angel Sanctuary Episode 1

Angel Sanctuary Episode 2

Angel Sanctuary Episode 3

turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #448
sukyspook

Bwa ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

Alex Jones - 17:13 Monday 17th August 09 - is talking about Satan worship and witchcraft in the Whitehouse - mentioning Michelle Obama and her mother, Obama's charms he carries in his pocket and Cherie and Tony Bliar too.....Yayyyyyyyy!!

http://www.infowars.com/32k.asx
Old 17-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #449
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
Bwa ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

Alex Jones - 17:13 Monday 17th August 09 - is talking about Satan worship and witchcraft in the Whitehouse - mentioning Michelle Obama and her mother, Obama's charms he carries in his pocket and Cherie and Tony Bliar too.....Yayyyyyyyy!!

Witchcraft in the White House

Posted by Kristen Atkinson on Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:11:43 PM

"The Obama White House is abuzz with talk of witchcraft by first grandmother, 72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House residence. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president is furious at his mother-in-law after learning that she was practicing Santeria, an African spirit cult, in the White House.

"The president is quite upset about this on two different levels. First, he is a committed Christian, no matter what his critics say about Reverend Wright. He is adamant that Sasha and Malia be raised with Christian influences. He does not want them to be involved with African voodoo. And secondly, he is worried about the political fallout if his enemies get wind of this. Rev. Wright was bad enough, but this would be political suicide," a close friend of Michelle’s confided.

Religion took center stage during the campaign last year when videos showed the Rev. Jeremiah Wright shouting "God damn America." Obama was forced to distance himself from the since-retired pastor at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where he worshiped for 20 years. Many people were shocked by the videos and questioned Obama’s fitness to be president. Since taking office, Obama has avoided worshiping in public and now prefers the chapel at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

This is how it happened. Marian Robinson became increasingly frustrated as her husband, Fraser Robinson, was hobbled by multiple sclerosis in the late 1980s. The family pastor prayed with her and counseled her, but "she turned to Santeria in a desperate hope," Michelle’s friend said. "Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991."

The first grandma appears to be worried about her health now, even though doctors pronounce her in good shape. "Marian invited an old friend from Chicago to visit her at the White House, and she performed a Santeria ceremony in the residence. When Michelle saw this woman, a voodoo priestess she recognized her from when her father was sick, she had a fit. When she told the president about it, he blew up and said, ‘No voodoo in the White House. Absolutely. I don’t care what you call it.’ As far as I know, it only happened once," the friend said.

The president was "totally in favor" when his mother-in-law moved into the White House as a live-in babysitter for 11-year-old Malia and 8-year-old Sasha. Obama reportedly told Michelle that her mother will have to go back to Chicago if she does not "stop this witchcraft mumbo-jumbo immediately" and ordered the Secret Service to not allow Marian’s friend to return to the White House."

http://atkinsonsadvice.blogtownhall....te_house.thtml

Live feed to Alex Jones live:

Old 17-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #450
tyler

I really enjoyed both hours of Freeman on Ice radio. Thanks. I became a friend of Freeman on his My Space slot a few months ago and have corresponded with him. I love his stuff.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #451
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
I really enjoyed both hours of Freeman on Ice radio. Thanks. I became a friend of Freeman on his My Space slot a few months ago and have corresponded with him. I love his stuff.
Hi Tyler - I also enjoyed the Freeman/Red Ice mp3's - he's a treasure, as are Frederick and Henrik at Red Ice. I also enjoyed the Freddy Silva mp3's from Red Ice. I've never heard of him before but was delighted with many things he said.

Here's a collection of vids/mp3's that imo are most important so that we are 'forewarned' so that we can be spiritually 'forearmed':

Here's the Alex 'witchcraft/Satanism/Luciferian' worship in the Whitehouse part from last night - incidentally, he mentioned it briefly again tonight:

Alex Jones Aug 17/09 1st hr pt 1 - Witchcraft/Satanism/Luciferian in White House and as practised by 'the elite':

Here's the link to the accompanying article on Whitehouse witchcraft from Infowars:

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 17, 2009

Voodoo in Obama’s White House

http://www.prisonplanet.com/voodoo-i...ite-house.html

If you were considering taking any vaccines - especially for "swine flu", you might want to listen to this first:

TREATSVILLE!!!!

Aug 17 09 Rense with Tim Rifat – Rothschild Domination of England

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...081709_hr1.mp3

Here's a rolling video presentation from Dr Jewel Pookrum who is incredibly uplifting and eloquent in what we should at least consider, if not put into practice immediately (imo, of course....)!

I first heard Dr Pookrum talking about Melanin and the pineal gland/natural health here:

Finally for now, here are two more mp3's from 17th August which you might find interesting - I certainly do, especially Adrian Salbuchi:

August 17 09 Rense with Jim Marrs – View from Marrs

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...081709_hr3.mp3

Aug 17 09 Rense with Adrian Salbuchi – the Big Recovery Lie

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...081709_hr2.mp3

2000 TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST - TEXE MARRS IS ABOUT TO TALK TO ALEX RE THE WITCHCRAFT/VOODOO/LUCIFERIANISM IN THE WHITE HOUSE:

Live feed:

Suke
xx
Old 18-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #452
sukyspook

Oops, I must have repeat-posted the Dr Pookrum 7 Circuits link....here's the Melanin one, hopefully (I didn't go back into the last post as it would have messed up the links no doubt):

- if that's the wrong one then there's something going on somewhere....
Old 19-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #453
sukyspook

Here's AJ with Texe Marrs from last evening on voodoo/Luciferian Satanists in the White House - 1st of 5 parts (around an hour in total - ads):

Here are this (last) week's Shocktalk and Conspiracy Cafe - the latter I haven't managed to listen to yet - love 'em or not, there's some awesome info in Shocktalk:

August 13: THE BILL CLINTON CONNECTION TO KIM JONG-iL & THE FEDERAL RESERVE COLONY OF NORTH KOREA EXPOSED!

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/downl...009-08a-13.mp3

Consp Café with Timothy Spearman Aug 13 09

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/downl...m_spearman.mp3

Methinks 'they' are quietly thrashing around and may need some kind of 'event' to distract us.....but too many 'know' now that events throughout history are staged to advance the one-world Satanic/Luciferian agenda for total control of everything.
Old 21-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #454
novymir

Hi sukyspook,
Do you want to see the "Demiurge"? But please realize, It knows not what It does. See this post, and notice to the right there is something focusing with concern on It.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=38

Last edited by novymir; 21-08-2009 at 01:10 AM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 08:22 AM   #455
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
Hi sukyspook,
Do you want to see the "Demiurge"? But please realize, It knows not what It does. See this post, and notice to the right there is something focusing with concern on It.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=38
Wow Novymir...

When I was a child I used to lie on the grass and watch the clouds cross the sky, make shapes and morph into others......the one on the right looks for all the world like a human face and it reminds me of a side view of Henry VIII - who, because of his wearing of 'the garter', according to Margaret Murray, held alliegance to Satan because he's 'god of the witches':

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Britain's Royal Garter a witches' badge?

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/jun24_garter.gif

"1348 The exact day is not known, but some time between this day and August 6, King Edward III of England (1312 - '77) instituted the Order of the Garter, with St George as the patron.

During a festival at court, a lady happened to drop her garter. King Edward picked it up, and noticed that the others were giggling. He said, with displeasure, "Honi soit qui mal y pense" – "Shame to him who thinks ill of it". In the spirit of gallantry, perhaps to prevent any further impertinence, he put the garter around his own knee. Or, so it is said.

Traditionally, the lady was the Countess of Salisbury. The garter was an object of note in the year preceding June 24, 1348. Garters with the motto embroidered on were common, as were banners and couches with the motif, and a surcoat provided to the king in 1348 was covered with garters.

The Australian folklorist, Rabbi Dr Rudolph Brasch, says the story is hardly convincing. "Fourteenth-century ladies, even those attending royal functions, were not so finicky or modest that the mere loss of a garter would have caused them to blush or feel uncomfortable," he writes.

The choice of the garter may also owe something to the princess's girdle in the article on St George in The Golden Legend (Aurea Legenda, 1275), compiled by Jacobus de Voragine, which she used to lead the monster once St George had speared it with his lance.

British anthropologist and folklorist, Margaret Murray (1863 - 1963), advanced a different theory. In the14th Century the garter symbolized witches. To lose it was to give away her allegiance to Satan and was an acute danger ..."

http://wilsonsalmanac.blogspot.com/2...hes-badge.html

...and here's a page with the Royal Coat of Arms for the UK complete with garter and quote: "Honi soi qui mal y pense" (I'd better not copy the picture in as there's a pop up regarding purchase of images - strange as surely that image belongs to all of the British people?):

http://www.fleurdelis.com/royal.htm

I personally believe that the UK and probably London in the main, is the 'occult' centre of the satanic/luciferian/witchcraft/voodoo agenda for Satan's little helpers to aid him to become physical ruler of the world. (See Rik Clay's work on the ZION/2012 site. . .).
That symbol appears - or used to appear - on legal documents issued by 'Her Majesty's Government' making all 'subjects' guilty of witchcraft too by association (imo, of course!).

I can't comment other than that on the pictures Novymir as I don't really know what I'm looking at but I am in no doubt that 'forces' are being 'interracted-with' in 'their' quest for control of humanity, which is why we're told, in Revelation 18:4:

"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

I wonder if the constant repetition of the word 'sacrifice' in connection to our soldiers being killed in Afghanistan has anything to do with those images? Perhaps the blood sacrifices are being made to that very demiurge?:

Brown expressing "grief" at the sacrifice of troops in Afghanistan ….00:47”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8203875.stm

(one reporter got three mentions of 'sacrifice' in his report within 15" earlier this week...).

Just by coincidence (!!) I'm re-watching this video from Lenon Honor about such 'entities' and control of humanity - it's a bit of a weird production but interesting nonetheless:

If you have any links or more info Novymir, I'd love to know more about the images - I just remembered Spiritworld by Chris Everard which talks about the 'Ether' where spirits are supposed to 'live' around the Earth...

Thanks very much for posting - I've also just remembered some weird 'goings on' in the sky of late - as if chemtrails really were being 'eaten' by sylphs, or whatever they really might be, but sure as eggs is eggs, there are some strange things happening 'up there'.

Suke
x
Old 21-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #456
novymir

Hi sukyspook,
Yeah, that face is pretty obvious, don't know who/what it is, it lacks Henry's beard though..
My 1st impression was it was showing an expression of disapproval.

The arrows are pointing to facial features in the larger one to the left. The circles are around the hands, with a male and female human in each one(dualism/polarity?).
There's alot of other stuff in there too, of a seemingly demonic nature. There's also the small face of a human female looking upward around the mid-section(about where a bellybutton would be) of the larger image.

I'm glad you can at least see that face, there is no way I can accept any of this is random chance, and I really doubt some human at nasa airbrushed this stuff in. It means something, beyond my own individual requirements. It is of a more universal nature.
I gotta wonder if D.Icke is/was consciously aware of it, there's a reason it's on the cover of his book too.
Old 22-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #457
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
Hi sukyspook,
Yeah, that face is pretty obvious, don't know who/what it is, it lacks Henry's beard though..
My 1st impression was it was showing an expression of disapproval.

The arrows are pointing to facial features in the larger one to the left. The circles are around the hands, with a male and female human in each one(dualism/polarity?).
There's alot of other stuff in there too, of a seemingly demonic nature. There's also the small face of a human female looking upward around the mid-section(about where a bellybutton would be) of the larger image.

I'm glad you can at least see that face, there is no way I can accept any of this is random chance, and I really doubt some human at nasa airbrushed this stuff in. It means something, beyond my own individual requirements. It is of a more universal nature.
I gotta wonder if D.Icke is/was consciously aware of it, there's a reason it's on the cover of his book too.
I just came across this video update Novymir which you might find interesting given that we're investigating the 'prince of the power of the air' amongst Lucifer/Satan's many names/titles and his 'works':

I only just began to listen to last week's 'Space' mp3 last night and I highly recommend it, even though it's 3 hours long. According to Gary 'the Spaceman' Bell, we're being made to re-live 1969 - and it's very, VERY interesting, stopping me in my tracks several times:

Aug 15 09

TOPIC: the August dispute moon, the Age of Aquarius, the Manson Family, Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme, Rosemary's Baby, the Beatles, Tavistock, the Process Church, Kenneth Anger, Altamont...

TIME: 3:16:49

SIZE: 33.8 MB

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://www.mediafire.com/?ijg1kkynydj
OR

STREAM LINK:
Old 22-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #458
sukyspook

Bobby Hemmitt: on Sacrifice/Haarp/films.....VERY interesting:

Haarp???:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ro...ed_Kingdom.svg

I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING BOBBY SAYS....but he sure makes more sense than many in 'the system' and the 'reality' we're supposed to just go along with...

Illuminati, Satanism and UFO Conspiracy part 3/11 - GAOTU

Old 25-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #459
sukyspook

I suspected long ago that there was/is a link between the Ephod - the Priest's Breastplate - and jewels in crowns worn by 'royalty', in particular, EIIR and the Saxe Coburg Gothe crowd 'ruling over' us here in the UK...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...2/PLATE4DX.jpg

I also believe there is a connection (an understatement!) between those jewels and the description of Lucifer in The Bible:

Ezekiel 28:(KJV)

"12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...r=28&version=9

Story of Lucifer – His Origin

snip

"This passage seems to be addressed to the "king of Tyre." In reality, it goes beyond the king to the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre. This passage also has near and far prophecy about Lucifer/Satan because although his final end is already sure, it has not happened yet and it occurs after the final judgment (Revelation 20:7-10). In both the Isaiah passage and the Ezekiel passage, the representation is not of Lucifer/Satan as confined to his own person but his working in and the consummating of his plans through earthly kings and rulers who take to themselves divine honors and who, whether they actually know this or not, rule in the spirit and under the aims of Satan. "For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12, NIV). Satan is the principality behind the powers of this corrupt world system."

http://www.allaboutgod.com/story-of-lucifer.htm

Ergo - was the 'King of Tyre' (root word of tyrant) possessed by the spirit of Lucifer?

I finally watched the last few parts of Spiritworld II Alien Kabbalah last night.....I wasn't disappointed with what I saw and had a 'track-stopping' moment regarding the breastplate which for me, explains quite a bit of how we've been 'had' and continue thus.

Spirit World 2 - 11 - Alien Kabbalah

Ephod and Teraphim spirit contact – priest breastplate

Spirit World 2 – 12 Alien Kabbalah

inc Grimoire of Lucifer and First Grimoire Verum of Lucifer

...and then I came across this article this morning, with another video embedded - having been somewhat of a fan of Eric Phelps for several years, (I bought Vatican Assassins 3)....I'm once again reconsidering the numerous accusations that Eric might well be just another of 'their' 'fronts' to distract us from the real perps:

The Jesuit Hoax:

http://zioncrimefactory.wordpress.com/

Hmmmmm......

I've just begun to listen to this 2 x hour mp3 from Darryl Bradford Smith with his guest David Pidcock and in the first half hour is a pretty good summation of our predicament:

Aug 20 09 Hr 1 Darryl Bradford Smith/I Am The Witness dot com with David Pidcock

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/David...20-08-2009.mp3

Aug 20 09 Hr 2 DBS with David Pidcock

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/David...20-08-2009.mp3

Then there's another great mp3 from Shocktalk with Lenny and Mrs Steele - she's at it again, interrupting when she could let Lenny talk....sigh....however, patience is a virtue so we have to tolerate to investigate!:

Shocktalk Aug 20 09

The Biggest Conspiracy Secret Revealed: Eustace Mullins Exposes The Federal Reserve Privately Owned and Controlled by Ruling Elite Banker Families.

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/downl...009-08a-20.mp3

Also, Conspiracy Cafe from the same evening:

Conspiracy Café Aug 20 09

Dorothy this ain't Kansas on Conspiracy Cafe‏

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/downl...009-08a-20.mp3

Finally, Gary The Spaceman Bell from Saturday 22nd:

Aug 22 09

TOPIC: the Aquarian conspiracy, Hurricane Bill, firearms & Obama town hall meetings, Caster Semenya, Swine Flu, the Lockerbie bomber, 1969, drugs, The Beatles, future shocks & Tavistock, the fifth dimension, Woodstock, Elvis...

TIME: 3:22:14

SIZE: 34.7 MB

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://www.mediafire.com/?injrehnnzto
OR

STREAM LINK:
Enjoy!
Old 26-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #460
sukyspook

From Icke Headlines today - I've named it: THE NEW TOWER OF BABEL! -fools! At one time I would have been 'over the moon' about this (pardon the pun) but now, having discovered that NASA is just on 'T' short of 'Satan' and that the likes of Jack Parsons/L Ron Hubbard etc were all part of occult meddlings for and on behalf of NASA I have a 180degree view of that 'organisation' now.

Space elevator faces reality

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:46 PM by Alan Boyle

snip

LiftPort's Web site is still counting down toward his goal of putting a real live space elevator into operation by 2031. But Laine's years-long quest to turn the concept into an actual business left him hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt by 2007, with a legal cloud hanging over his head.

snip

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi...7/2033079.aspx

Love him or loathe him - AJ 'tells it like it is' - I've already posted this trailer on Guido Fawkes site this morning -AND THEY LET IT THROUGH (for now...) which is great as many lamestream journos and mp's visit that site!! - http://order-order.com :

Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America(not my description - but for its time - mind blowing!)

Comment from another forum: "FireZeus, I happen to have an original copy of the 1955 books by Emmanuel Josephson, "Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto" that has an original reprint of Clinton Roosevelts "The Science of Government Based on Natural Laws" as plagarized from Adam Weishaupt's plan for world government finished in May 1, 1776. It was passed from Weishaupt, to Mazzini, to Clinton to Albert Pike via the Masons link to Karl Marx after 1841. It was to set up WWI, WWII and two Russian Revolutions in the 20th century"

STOP PRESS - new Tim Rifat mp3 coming later today! (oh joy oh rapture lol).