Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #21
catnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeptusminor View Post
This is clearly marketing encouraging negative, 'worst case scenario' thinking! Reality is created by the thoughts (ideas), intentions and emotions generated by all of us..this date (symbolic, as all dates are) would ideally be viewed as either a neutral event (meaning nothing) or an opportunity for positive experience..ok, a calendar ends Dec. 21, 2012...what this means is that a NEW calendar begins Dec. 22, 2012..a chance for evolution! Hollywood has a very negative agenda here, and it is the responsibility of every thinking human ( i mean you guys... because if you're here, there's a reason for that, right?) to focus on the best of possible outcomes for the good of our species' evolution. We create the world we live in! We create our own reality and no pissy lizards from Orion can take that away from us. > L.

If thats true and some are awake and fully aware that they create the reality they live in then why arent they changing it? Why are they still living in the same reality? For all Icke is enlightened and aware, here he still is trapped within the matrix along with many others who claim this is just a dream world of our making.

How does that work?

Last edited by catnap; 21-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #22
kisatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post
Why don't you send a message to mrpower328 on you tube and ask him his logic?
Done. We'll see what he says.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #23
cryst4l

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post

The Indonesian tsunami of 2004 was not natural.
I would be interested to see any research etc you have on this
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #24
metacomet

2012, or the period of ascension, has already happened.

We are on a false calendar (Gregorian calendar) which has us believing it is a different year than it really is.

We have all been manifesting our realities and having massive influence on the realities of others since the ascension process begin a very long time ago.

Now they want us to create a reality where the world will end in 2012. They have already done a great job distracting us from the fact that we are currently in the process of ascension and directing what reality this planet will pass into next... now all they have to do is funnel our imaginations in whatever direction they want.

Unfortunately there are more people on this earth now who wantto see populations whiped out and natural disasters but their time is closing. They will be happily ushered into that reality while perhaps those of us seeking to ride this wave into the higher will get ours as well.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soglad View Post
Even though this film is an obvious attempt to get global consciousness to focus on self-creating it's own destruction, they don't realize this will create more curiosity. People will look it up and find all types of research, most all of it NOT negative, so in a way it's a plus?
I agree..we will make of it what we choose..there are people who look to the screen for answers and guidance, they will be the ones thinking.."we are all fucked" this could trigger the I will do as i wish and bollocks to the consequences attitude the PTB are desperately trying to invoke.

peace and love
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #26
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
Seems like a way of informing the public without mass panic. Especially suspicious is the 'Find out the truth, search 2012' caption, fuckinghell, that movie is not going to be the only thing people will be reading, definatly a good way of waking people up, mass awareness forthcoming?
i know-feel: nothing of the sort (endof times-20012) is ever gonna happen
relax, enjoy the movie and when it is finished sleep tight, all is great and the world is not ending, no where near it ;-)
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #27
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical_tears View Post
fabulous trailer though. i love this type of movies! ;-))
Emmerich has done them greatly
Old 21-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #28
sithnemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
fabulous trailer though. i love this type of movies! ;-))
Emmerich has done them greatly
Yeah I love a good disaster movie... they spent millions to boost their supposed save the earth all green campaign...

This is the latest movie from a guy who brought audience Stargate, Independence Day, Godzilla, The Day after tomorrow... (his films prove that he has a sick desire for mass murder and destruction)

Wonder what he's going to come up with next ... how can you make something more disastrous than a 2012 doomsday movie.

Last edited by sithnemesis; 21-06-2009 at 07:29 PM.
sithnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #29
nayan
Inactive

Quote:
Nothing is gonna happen on 2012. But world war 3 is gonna happen in 2013. The reason why 2013 is because the year has to come to a 6 like the other world wars. 1914 world 1. 1+9+1+4= 15 = 1+5 = 6. Next world 2, 1941. 1+9+4+1=15, 1+5= 6. Next world 3, 2013. 2+0+1+3= 6. There you have it 666
That can be true
nayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #30
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Nothing is gonna happen on 2012. But world war 3 is gonna happen in 2013. The reason why 2013 is because the year has to come to a 6 like the other world wars. 1914 world 1. 1+9+1+4= 15 = 1+5 = 6. Next world 2, 1941. 1+9+4+1=15, 1+5= 6. Next world 3, 2013. 2+0+1+3= 6. There you have it 666
that is an interesting observation.
Old 21-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #31
kisatu

But like I said, the war didn't start in 1941.
Old 21-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #32
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisatu View Post
But like I said, the war didn't start in 1941.
geographycally it did, for example for Russia. that is the year Russia was invaded: 1941...
so it could be that WWIII will start that year in a specific COUNTRY...
just an observation .
Old 21-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #33
brandonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeptusminor View Post
This is clearly marketing encouraging negative, 'worst case scenario' thinking! Reality is created by the thoughts (ideas), intentions and emotions generated by all of us..this date (symbolic, as all dates are) would ideally be viewed as either a neutral event (meaning nothing) or an opportunity for positive experience..ok, a calendar ends Dec. 21, 2012...what this means is that a NEW calendar begins Dec. 22, 2012..a chance for evolution! Hollywood has a very negative agenda here, and it is the responsibility of every thinking human ( i mean you guys... because if you're here, there's a reason for that, right?) to focus on the best of possible outcomes for the good of our species' evolution. We create the world we live in! We create our own reality and no pissy lizards from Orion can take that away from us. > L.

Well said. I agree 100%
Your government will rule your mind and your mind will rule your heart
You'll conform to every social law and be the system's slave
From birth to school to work to death, from the cradle to the grave.....
brandonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #34
kisatu

Quote:
geographycally it did, for example for Russia. that is the year Russia was invaded: 1941...
so it could be that WWIII will start that year in a specific COUNTRY...
just an observation .
So my question is why pick 1941 as a starting point for one war and not pick a specific point for another?

So America entered WW1 in 1917, entered WW2 in 1941?

Not enough information and just seems to suit the weak argument.
Old 21-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #35
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
So my question is why pick 1941 as a starting point for one war and not pick a specific point for another?

So America entered WW1 in 1917, entered WW2 in 1941?

Not enough information and just seems to suit the weak argument.
i understand what you are trying to say.
yes ideally any world war's starting dates should be made known for the FIRST day they ever took place...

in the history books of the russian schools it is very much emphasized that the WWII started in 1941 FOR RUSSIA. and very vaguely is outlined that it's beguining was in 1939. all russian people will know the date of the main beguining is in 1939, none the less the official year in which the world warII STARTED FOR RUSSIA was 1941.
Old 21-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #36
kisatu

Quote:
i understand what you are trying to say.
yes ideally any world war's starting dates should be made known for the FIRST day they ever took place...

in the history books of the russian schools it is very much emphasized that the WWII started in 1941 FOR RUSSIA. and very vaguely is outlined that it's beguining was in 1939. all russian people will know the date of the main beguining is in 1939, none the less the official year in which the world warII STARTED FOR RUSSIA was 1941.
Well if it's based on Russia this is more of a valid starting point.

You are however, doing the work of someone else when they should be justfying their dates!

Last edited by kisatu; 21-06-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 21-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #37
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Well if it's based on Russia this is more of a valid starting point.

You are however, doing the work of someone else when they should be justfying their dates!

LOL, i am not trying to justify no body. i like numerology and i believe in the way it truly affects life. hence, i am simply joining the discussion on something i find interesting.

Regards
Cleo
Old 21-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #38
kisatu

Of course. It just feels like that particular poster is just scraping the barrell.

Would there be any reason why the entry date of Russia would be important? Would the third 6 be based around a Russian attack?
Old 21-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #39
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Of course. It just feels like that particular poster is just scraping the barrell.

Would there be any reason why the entry date of Russia would be important? Would the third 6 be based around a Russian attack?
i dont know.
russians did however repulse the nazi from a certain point back out of Russia (teh great resistance of Leningrad then also stopped the nazi from invading this city) and altogether with the allies now reinforcing this fight, russian troops managed to smash them reaching Berlin.

i am done here for today
Regards
Cleo
Old 21-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #40
netta
Inactive

Yeah I am excited. I think it will be a fun movie. I wish I had someone to go with.

Last edited by netta; 21-06-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: grammer
netta is offline   Reply With Quote