Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-04-2018, 02:22 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Syria airstrikes: Military action against Syria with UK and France

The deception is this is against Assad and it’s a response to Chemical Attacks.
This is provocative and a war caused by western powers because of the hidden hand that manipulate international politics and carry out international objectives geared towards a New World Order.
The architects of a One World Centralised Government.

What’s currently in play and this is Centralising around is a Zionist Manifesto for the Middle East.
They’re setting up the ground work, the infrastructure to eventually build “Greater Israel” and destroy all other regimes in the Middle East surrounding Israel to make sure those puppet politicians are compliant to such an agenda. Those currently who are not so compliant or who are allied to other World Powers such as Russia and China are meeting this attack and domination.

Out of this conflict WWIII could be possible as is desirable by these Globalist powers so they gain more control and more territory by their acts of terrorism.

They’re pitting nationalism everywhere against Islam to help this Zionist manifesto become a reality.

Islam and Nationalism - Divide and Rule - Greece - International Chaos
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320345

Iran Coup d'etat - Regime Change as planned by Zionists Interests
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320213

This is apart of theI’d New World Order not separate.
It’s by a few international institutions, families, organisations and banking interests.
Some of which claim to be Jews. This however is not a “Big Jewish Conspiracy” as not all Jews or the whole religious complex or ideology that makes up Judaism has anything to do with this.
This is the hijacking of Judaism to create an unchallengeable, unquestionable political ideology out of Judaism, namely Zionism so this international agenda can be rolled out and pushed without anyone being able to voice concerns and put a light on this without being branded a preacher of “hate” and an “anti-Semitic”...

This has been spread internationally through the banking interests of nations and the lobbying of puppet politicians so that “coalition” nations will become “involved” inconflicts abroad that aid their interests.

This is no different to the hijacking of US politics.
Just because they’ve hijacked US politics doesn’t mean every US citizen is involved in this conspiracy. Just as every Jew isn’t involved in this one.
It’s the same for any nation or any institution these powers are manipulating even Freemasonry.
They do the same in the U.K. and France. They’ve hijacked and used or built from the ground up our political infrastructures and just because they’ve done this doesn’t mean every French person or every U.K. citizen is involved within this conspiracy any more than every Jew has to part of this plan because some big brand name Jews are definitely involved within this web of lies and conspiracy!

These people speak as though they’re speaking on behalf of all of the U.K., US and all of France.
Is that sort of stereotyping ok so these agendas can continue because apparently these powers are operating on behalf of everyone from these nations?

Well the don’t speak on behalf of me or many of us, it’s a deception.

This needs exposure and people need to refuse to get “involved” or be convinced this is something that’s justified. They’re attempting to engineer public consent to this through “coalition forces” just like they’ve done time and time again out off unjustified conflict after conflict within the Middle East!

Today social media has been blanked banned on content that seeks to expose this deceptive war that is being perpetrated!

Peoples posts have been marked as SPAM and “FAKE NEWS” as social media censors have been removing content that exposes this agenda, a war being waging by these international deceptive syndicate powers!

Censorship of Social Media - Alternative Narratives over Syrian War
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063015458

Syria airstrikes: Donald Trump announces military action against Assad regime with UK and France

EA184_B36_3_DFD_424_E_BBEC_3_D96539_F7_C57
how to delete a yahoo email account

14 APRIL 2018 • 3:18AM
‘If West does not act against Assad and Putin, their lies will have won
There is a case for a strike against Assad, and for Britain's involvement in it
America, Britain and France have launched airstrikes against the Syrian regime to punish its chemical attack that killed more than 70 people.

Donald Trump announced the joint operation in a television statement at 9pm, saying the strikes would target the regime’s ability to use chemical weapons.

Minutes after Mr Trump spoke there were reports of explosions in Syria, with the Pentagon expected to give more details on targets imminently.

Theresa May, the Prime Minister, issued her own statement confirming she had ordered airstrikes to punish the Syrian regime’s “cruel and abhorrent” behaviour.

She said the move was not about regime change or “intervening” in the civil war but ensuring that to stop the “erosion of the international norm that prevents the use of these weapons.”

Mr Trump said the three allies were willing to carry out “sustained” pressure on Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, until he agreed not to use chemical weapons in the future.‘

http://flip.it/6zVHef

Strike on Damascus comes just as Syria got the chance for a peaceful future – Moscow
https://www.rt.com/news/424096-syria...aceful-future/

As it happened and it was being announced...

25_A2_BF12_DB6_F_473_C_93_A1_934_B45_D74_C7_A

Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320118

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 03:10 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 02:38 AM   #2
mark2015

I wonder how this will go down with Trumps supporters ?
mark2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 02:43 AM   #3
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2015 View Post
It’s about time they woke the fuck up and hopefully very badly.

Here’s ones I made earlier....

Icke Intro - Trump is Israels man, a Zionist

Trans-Pacific U-turn? Trump proposes rejoining trade agreement TPP
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321498

Trump - Syria - UKIP - Murdoch - “Deep State”
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321483

More...

Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

Israel in Palestine

2_DEB313_A_3_A93_4_AC0_A8_BD_53575_F5_EE5_F2
4_B833228_656_E_44_AF_930_D_D52_B7535_D71_D
The International power syndicate that owns and control Israel, for Israeli interests that involve this Zionist manifesto within the US carried out 911 using US intelligence agencies.
These international powers are centring on what is the “elephant in the living room” Zionism, a Zionist manifesto spread across the Middle East as used by international banking interests to lobby political puppets to power to achieve this.

7_BEA2_F09_E730_41_CB_ADC6_4567_F1_AC130_C

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 02:52 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 02:45 AM   #4
dumbcritic

According to early reports the US, UK and French strikes in Damascus have killed at least four civilians so far. This will get worse as Syrian/Russian air defences have shot down a number of missiles.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 14-04-2018 at 02:46 AM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 02:49 AM   #5
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2015 View Post
I hope these tweets aren't representative https://twitter.com/realCharter/stat...77958568947714 https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/statu...75011327819778
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 03:18 AM   #6
dannyuk

Mad Dog Mattis states that this is a one off...

A Coordinated Attack on Syria

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said that while this was a “one-off” attack, like the airstrike against Syria a year ago, the targets were involved in the production and storage of chemical agents, not just an airfield. He warned of further attacks if Syria used chemical weapons again.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/o...-military.html

E8_C9538_A_2_AB8_4_DF0_988_F_0914_A43_E7_D82

Not a prolonged attack.
Like they’re just getting their fix then they won’t be doing it again. Sick grotesque bastards are behind this...

It’s like they’ve been caught with their pants down having an affair, the wife’s just walked in and don’t worry love it’s just a one off...
That’s basically what’s happening symbolically here.
Then they act as though they have some superseded superiority and justification for their actions!
Then they expect us, society that’s taking a serious shafting up the arse and at the same time being treated like children to just accept this and bend over...
To just accept and trust in authority, we know this chemical attack has taken place, we know this, we know that, they offer no proof but then when we know and see the grotesque acts of these people which we do know for a fact are causing terror to others, we should just look the other way?
As though their bombs are for the greater good?
As though they have some moral right and high ground, as to be even “involved” in these incidents?
They have no right whatsoever.

People need to stop complying with these clowns!

These people are sick and are terrorists, Warmongering psychopaths who get their fix on the fear of society on mass!
They’re not happy unless they causing the suffering of others and are at war!

How long will you stay silent
https://storify.com/Danny1UK/how-lon...c62285226e71e3
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316004

Some reports are suggesting these “SMART” Bombs have actually been used on Syrian Civilians and Russian Forces, not as the MSM are suggesting, I know you must be shocked beyond belief!

Of course this attack has been used to target peoples on the ground not just resources.
Civilians “Collateral Damage” will be killed as a result of these actions.
We are not collateral of the state/International Syndicate who have, within such terminology tried to take or suggest they have ownership of society, expendable towards their objectives!!!

The idea being put forward that this is “just a one off” is trying to suggest that such action by US and Coalition forces isn’t trying to cause war, or that they intend to cause further war with either Syria, Iran, Russia or China yet that’s exactly what these actions are attempting to do.

Cause more and more war possibly WWIII!

They will try to frame any response as an act of war when these parasites are the ones responsible and are trying to achieve an event that can be shown as a greater blow being received upon western nations, then they can perpetuate a war and justify it.
This is because within the US constitution, that is being used as a war machine for these international powers, any war effort against the US has to outweigh any action committed on such a people by their own occupied government. The government can’t be seen to have started or initiated such a war by causing more damage before an event against them, their nation etc.

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:42 AM   #7
kalliades

They've created a moral hazard now. Any group or even individual knows they can call in an airstrike just by setting off some chemicals, acting under orders or acting independently it doesn't matter. More attacks soon and frequently.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 04:04 AM   #8
acharlatani

Default US/France/UK Launch Strikes On Syria

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43762251

Annnnndddd so it begins. Now it's happened the past three weeks have been pretty clear where TPTB want to take things. The demonisation of Russia with the poisoning in Salisbury, before the "leaked" video of Syrian innocent children being gassed.

Trumps speech to inform the world of the attacks also name drops Iran and Russia.

This is just the beginning now. It won't be WW3 because it won't get that far. But the will be a nuclear bomb dropped somewhere before the NWO is then pushed as the only option for peace.

I still hold hope collectively we can stop it...

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 04:09 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: I will combine this with the existing thread.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 04:26 AM   #10
dannyuk

I stated earlier

I wonder why he may have been cut off?

Who doesn’t want you to know this or think such a logical narrative?

Such a logical narrative gets branded “Conspiracy Theory” we cant have logical narratives on the MSM.
Tut tut...

Look at this on Sky News...

What the hell!
WATCH IT
Former head of British Armed Forces gets cut off by Sky when he goes off-script on Syria!

Did they know this was planned later today so they told the presenter to shut him up?

This is the height of obvious ignorance, censorship and the clamp down of freedom of speech by the MSM.
They don’t even care and are demanding you accept their narratives without question!

It’s quite obvious they had an agenda to carry out this attack and Murdochs Sky News also knew this was planned later today and didn’t want to go off script. They don’t want any logic being engaged within this conversation or anyone connecting dots of world events!

The MSM have an agenda and it’s one in the same with the international political establishment, the traditional enemies of the truth!

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 04:31 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:38 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
It’s about time they(trump supporters) woke the fuck up
It ain't that clear cut .....

April 4th ... President Donald Trump is dramatically scaling back U.S. goals in Syria as he pushes for a quick military withdrawal, “I want to get out,” Trump said. “I want to bring our troops back home. I want to start rebuilding our nation.”....

then the military people respond ""We are in Syria to fight Isis. That is our mission and our mission isn't over and we are going to complete that mission," said Mr Trump's special envoy, Brett McGurk..."

"Mr Trump was reportedly persuaded by his national security team not to order a quick withdrawal at Tuesday's meeting.

Defence Secretary James Mattis told him that the number of US forces was already being reduced and that a complete withdrawal threatened gains made by the US and its allies...."

Makes you wonder who's running the country ... or what mind control or other pressure trump is under ...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 04:42 AM   #12
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43762251

Annnnndddd so it begins. Now it's happened the past three weeks have been pretty clear where TPTB want to take things. The demonisation of Russia with the poisoning in Salisbury, before the "leaked" video of Syrian innocent children being gassed.

Trumps speech to inform the world of the attacks also name drops Iran and Russia.

This is just the beginning now. It won't be WW3 because it won't get that far. But the will be a nuclear bomb dropped somewhere before the NWO is then pushed as the only option for peace.

I still hold hope collectively we can stop it...
All part of the Internationalists agenda that still many hard nut Trump supporters won’t accept that Trump is associated with.

If you look above at the previous videos you’ll see this has been a long plan of the internationalists and WWII set the ground work to political advances we are still seeing now.

They’re working on advancing on Iran and are failing in Syria atm and the movement on Syria and Iran encompasses both Russia and China so expect such name drops and China will be thrown in their soon as well no doubt with a distraction and racking up of North Korea to justify action in the South China Sea.

Aleister Crowley ISIS Ritual-Continuation of WWII
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305395

Not many people want to accept their family in the past have been fooled by these parasites, any more than those backing Trump want to admit they’ve been fooled now either...

The Coming War on China

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:49 AM   #13
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It ain't that clear cut .....

April 4th ... President Donald Trump is dramatically scaling back U.S. goals in Syria as he pushes for a quick military withdrawal, “I want to get out,” Trump said. “I want to bring our troops back home. I want to start rebuilding our nation.”....

then the military people respond ""We are in Syria to fight Isis. That is our mission and our mission isn't over and we are going to complete that mission," said Mr Trump's special envoy, Brett McGurk..."

"Mr Trump was reportedly persuaded by his national security team not to order a quick withdrawal at Tuesday's meeting.

Defence Secretary James Mattis told him that the number of US forces was already being reduced and that a complete withdrawal threatened gains made by the US and its allies...."

Makes you wonder who's running the country ... or what mind control or other pressure trump is under ...

It is that clear I’ve posted on this earlier take a look particularly here...

And also here if you need more confirmation...

Trans-Pacific U-turn? Trump proposes rejoining trade agreement TPP
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321498

Trump is under a bubble world view state of hypnosis, as are a mass of society to be deceived and have their perception isolated into tunnel vision disconnecting the isolated world view from the bigger picture.
This perception deception by the traditional PTB is referred to by Icke as the “Postage Stamp Consensus”.
They fail to see how you and other are the same.
How you and your enemy are the same thing entirely.
Their pursuit to conquer and destroy all else destroys themselves and you’ll forever be at war as the enemy is your state of mind driving this, images and illusions, not external which is something that can be overcome as what is external is a projection of a state of mind. Entirely!

These people put ideology before nature even of it destroys it by fighting against it.
That’s what creates and drives war. Entirely!

Trumps hypnosis/mind control is exaggerated by his child like Egotistical Complex.
He worships the deception, the phantom self. It couldn’t be any clearer but that’s my projection based upon my POV from what I’m witnessing. People think they’re witnessing something else due to what they’re told, they may view things differently because of that information, so may project something else. That’s how the engineer of consent works and what it’s all about. That’s why INFOWARS exists now to justify this guy and feed the masses disinformation to accept what they’re seeing is and they fill the void so you don’t see how he is really a fraud of the internationalists. The war on him by the MSM helps him as it makes him appear more “anti-establishment”.
It’s a complete setup!

He can’t be challenged or begin to question himself because he is a liar and a fraud!
It’s that simple.
Here’s something else I said and posted earlier...

Egotistical Moron and people who believe him and like him is the scary thing...

Postage Stamp Consensus - Narrow band limited perspectives repeated
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321358

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 05:20 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:29 AM   #14
Africanking1972

I wonder if the missile attacks were to destroy the evidence.
Africanking1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 05:40 AM   #15
illuminumnuts

Red face We must save the Syrian children!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
It looks like the 'planned escalation' might well start in earnest today.
I said that in the early hours of Tuesday morning and, with the looming return of our M.P.'s to Westminster, it was obvious Terrorist May couldn't chance being forced into calling for a vote on military strikes she might lose. They had to hit Syria before Monday. This is a very sad day for the U.K. and the mantra that 'this is nothing to do with regime change', when it is everything to do with regime change, is so pathetic it makes me feel very sick.

Terrorist May is clearly right in the pockets of the Israeli mafia and didn't even bother trying to offer any 'evidence', there isn't any really, that Assad forces were responsible for the chemical attack. No, we just got 'assurances' that it was seen as 'highly likely' and heard from a few 'thick as shit' cabinet members that they were 'convinced'. I really hope this crap helps to wake up more people in the U.K. from their sad slumbering.

I think Peter Ford's BBC Breakfast News, from spring 2017, is worthy of another repost for those who have not yet seen it. Some serious deja vu here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ford_(diplomat)

I also think that the following segment of BBC2's 'Newsnight' coverage, from September 11th 2001, is worthy of another repost. I would actually recommend those who haven't yet seen it to watch all of it, as it was truly incredible to see a load of Israeli mafia members dictating to the world, on what had happened and on who was responsible, just hours after the event!

The segment I have highlighted has Ehud Barak promoting his so called 'hit list of rogue countries' that must be taken out in response to 9/11. The PTB had already started on Afghanistan by then and he additionally cited Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea and 'maybe a couple more' (Syria and Lebanon). The evil snake is even fricking sniggering when he rambles on and surely no one can fall for his weak lies.

https://youtu.be/X60csSUkyWE?t=57m35s

Finally, I would like to repost Anthony Lawson's (RIP) 'WTC7 - This Is An Orange' 9/11 video. Just as with that work debunking 9/11, which is the whole basis of the entire 'War On Terror' official meta-narrative we are currently living, exactly the same simple logic can be applied to debunk the official micro-narrative on what is going on in Syria. Assad killing Syrian children with chemical weapons for no reason, other than being a 'mad animal', when a red line had been specifically drawn in the sand for him not to do so? Let's all get fricking real here for a minute.

Moreover, there is no compelling geopolitical reason for us to want to take out Syria. It's just going to make a small minority very rich, at the expense of many more lives lost, and it purely all boils down to what the Israeli mafia want. It is those people who are the 'mad animals' and it is solely those people, plus their minions, who need stopping. Evil scum!

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 14-04-2018 at 07:34 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 05:44 AM   #16
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Africanking1972 View Post
I wonder if the missile attacks were to destroy the evidence.
Don’t worry there will still be a few passports left I’m sure...
There’s no evidence to destroy because there was no attacks.

If there was they’d prove it and collect evidence and they’d have footage of the said attack, but they don’t want to be caught out lying as they had been previously on more than one occasion and they’d have witnesses on MSM 24/7 until this attack.

The reason they attacked so soon was because they didn’t want time for any evidence to come to light which was clear that no chemical attack took place and that it was a fraud of intelligence from US to U.K. similar to the Iraq WMD lie or the recent Russian false flag in the U.K.

It was about justification and plausible deniability.

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 05:45 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:58 AM   #17
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
There’s no evidence to destroy because there was no attacks.
I think Africanking1972 was suggesting areas where evidence might have theoretically been collected ending up being 'accidentally' destroyed.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 14-04-2018 at 06:00 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 06:14 AM   #18
dannyuk

Quote:
I think Africanking1972 was suggesting areas where evidence might have theoretically been collected ending up being 'accidentally' destroyed.

I think so also but just to give clarity to any onlookers with all the deception in the MSM people need to make it clear there’s been absolutely no evidence of an attack whatsoever and the idea of attacking what is a crime scene with evidence in the civilian world of things would just seem ludicrous.
I often don’t only reply directly to the person I know many others will be looking at this who are trying to find out wtf is going on!

Yet there’s nothing logical or sane about war.
I’m not suggesting people shouldn’t feel they want to kill someone as that’s very natural when you’re witnessing this.
Yet these people fighting wars and killing people based on the agenda of these internationalists and their objectives just boggles my mind why people have fallen for this time and time again and can’t see how they’re being used as pawns and then the propaganda is that these people are hero’s simply because they’re killers fighting for the cause of the internationalists wish list for a global empire...

Anyone else committing the same atrocities or actions in their own nation are quite rightly called serial killers or domestic terrorists. Just because they’re helping support an international system and their objectives doesn’t make them any better, it makes them worse and sooner people break free from that prison of feeling the need to “support the troops” the better.

I’d support the troops if they told these people implementing this system where to go and they’d refuse to carry out their agendas and will only protect their nations from attack, not invade others.
But they’ve sold their very being away, they’ve become indoctrinated, a pawn and collateral damage.
So many of them “just follow orders” they’ve removed their intentionality from the scope of their actions.

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-04-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:31 AM   #19
dannyuk

Quote:
I said that in the early hours of Tuesday morning and, with the looming return of our M.P.'s to Westminster, it was obvious Terrorist May couldn't chance being forced into calling for a vote on military strikes she might lose. They had to hit Syria before Monday. This is a very sad day for the U.K. and the mantra that 'this is nothing to do with regime change', when it is everything to do with regime change, is so pathetic it makes me feel very sick.

Terrorist May is clearly right in the pockets of the Israeli mafia and didn't even bother to try to offer any 'evidence', there isn't any really, that Assad forces were responsible for the chemical attack. No, we just got 'assurances' that it was seen as 'highly likely' and heard from a few 'thick as shit' cabinet members that they were 'convinced'. I really hope this crap helps to wake up more people in the U.K. from their sad slumbering.

I think Peter Ford's BBC Breakfast News, from spring 2017, is worthy of another repost here for those who have not yet seen it. Some serious deja vu here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Ford_(diplomat)

I also think that the following segment of BBC2's 'Newsnight' coverage, from September 11th 2001, is worthy of another repost. I would actually recommend those who haven't yet seen it to watch all of it, as it was truly incredible to see a load of Israeli mafia members dictating to the world, on what had happened and who was responsible, just hours after the event!

The segment I have highlighted has Ehud Barak promoting his so called 'hit list of rogue countries' that must be taken out in response to 9/11. The PTB had already started on Afghanistan by then and he additionally cited Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea and 'maybe a couple more' (Syria and Lebanon). The evil snake is even fricking sniggering when he rambles on and surely no one can fall for his weak lies.

https://youtu.be/X60csSUkyWE?t=57m35s

Finally, I would like to repost Anthony Lawson's (RIP) 'WTC7 - This Is An Orange' 9/11 video. As with debunking 9/11, which is the whole basis of the entire 'War On Terror' meta-narrative we are currently living, exactly the same simple logic can be applied to the official micro-narrative on what is going on in Syria. Assad killing Syrian children with chemical weapons for no reason, other than being a 'mad animal', when a red line had been drawn in the sand for him not to do so? Let's all get fricking real here for a minute.

Moreover, there is no compelling geopolitical reason for us to want to take out Syria. It's just going to make a small minority very rich, at the expense of many more lives lost, and it purely all boils down to what the Israeli mafia want. It is those people who are the 'mad animals' and it is solely those people, plus their minions, who need stopping. Evil scum!

I agree it’s clearly been rushed before any debate, they needed plausible deniability so they can act fast and then state later, the information we had at the time suggested...
The probability was high and so we needed to act fast for reasons of national security and humanitarian aid within Syria.

Only these people can make dropping bombs sound like humanitarian aid but they do it, often thank G-d at the end of it often and every year have the audacity to wear a poppy and not call it a political symbol when all of them wear them and parade around like sycophants looking for self righteous respect and clearly don’t know what the poppy is supposed to represent otherwise they wouldn’t keep making the same mistakes...
They’ve inverted it’s meaning to justify war as honourable.

It makes me feel sick also I remember hearing that!
It’s often the case that it’s the exact opposite of what they say and if you always think that you’re not far from the truth of what these parasites are up to by deception. They invert everything...

It should wake people up as they’re at war with labels and fighting statistics that they’ve painted on everything. They’ve built a system on nature and then they justify destroying a part of it by the very systems they’ve created. This is how everything is presented disconnected from everything else.

They always associate their target as an animal and a psychopath so you should sit down and logically go over the events from their POV if you do you’re said to attempting to justify them and their actions, you’re a sympathiser...
Here is the narrative in what can appear as sick minded, disgusting humour if you don’t see through what’s really taking place, which is basically exposure of this system and ideology behind it...

It is unquestionably the powers behind Israel, the banks and Zionism that is ultimately responsible for this and they have the stranglehold of the banks and political systems, who can pull the plug on our economics to send the world into a “Great” Depression again, so people can be led to war again out of it, if we don’t play the game their way...

Old 14-04-2018, 06:40 AM   #20
dannyuk