Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 29-01-2018, 10:10 PM   #301
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Are they mention Carl Munck and his work
don't have time to watch atm
Make time! lol

Cos it's a great presentation. I don't recall Munck being mentioned but don't quote me on that

But while you watch ask yourself if this global initiatory culture existed then why did it suddenly end?

Who closed the sites and who vandalised the sites?

What has happened in the last 4000 years to do that. We can't blame christianity as the initiatory culture is encoded within christianity. We can't blame islam as islam is too new

Perhaps we could blame wider orthodox religion in general out of which have grown islam and the christian church as we understand it today

Certainly the elites of today are not sharing this knowledge
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 05:16 AM   #302
screamingeagle

ooo i will make time, specialy as i think that the aimcemt network contains most of the knowledge of aincent civilization which was capabale of space travel (on regualar basis or one of,sort of moving from planet to planet)

Last edited by screamingeagle; 30-01-2018 at 05:22 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #303
iamawaveofthesea

The re-write of history continues...

Mysterious stone tools found in India suggest early human exit from Africa
Archaeologists say advanced artefacts could be evidence of early migration into region, but are 'very cautious' about conclusion due to lack of fossil remains
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 1 February 2018 12:41 GMT

Advanced stone tools and blades found at a site in India have made archaeologists question the origins and early evolution of humans outside Africa.

Over 7,000 artefacts were unearthed at Attirampakkam in southern India, some of which suggest a level of development known as “Middle Palaeolithic culture”.

Based on analysis of the tools, this culture appears to have emerged in India around 385,000 years ago, roughly the same time it developed in Europe and Africa.

The findings challenge the assumption that Middle Palaeolithic technology was brought to India between 46,000 and 140,000 years ago.

Crucially, it could also mean migration by modern humans out of Africa took place earlier than previously thought.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8189051.html
Old 12-02-2018, 07:57 PM   #304
iamawaveofthesea

The rock art that rewrites the history of Saudi Arabia: 10,000-year-old engravings of rare aurochs and wild camels reveal the area would have been a haven for prehistoric animals

Engravings include images of animals previously not known to live in this area
Experts believe it would have been a haven for animal life until 6,000 years ago
Drawings include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and asses

By Phoebe Weston For Mailonline
Published: 10:48, 12 February 2018 | Updated: 10:48, 12 February 2018

Ancient rock art discovered in Saudi Arabia shows more than 6,600 depictions of wildlife - proving the area was home to a vast range of creatures in prehistoric times.

The engravings, some of which date back to 8,000BC, include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and African asses, previously not known to live in this area.

Although the area is now a rocky desert, experts believe it would have been a haven for plant and animal life up until 6,000 years ago.

The engravings (pictured), some of which date back to 8000BC, include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and African asses, previously not known to live in this area

Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, Germany, studied rock art at UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jubbah and Shuwaymis.

They looked at more than 6,618 rock engraving panels that provide insight into ancient life in the Arabian peninsula - which we currently know very little about.

The animals they found had never been listed on local archaeological records, writes New Scientist.

One of the key findings were images of an antelope called lesser kudu, which has distinctive spiral horns, and before now was not believed to have left Africa.

Aurochs, the ancestors of modern domestic cattle, were also depicted in the drawings as well as wild camels and African wild asses.

Previously, none of these animals were believed to have lived in this part of Arabia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz56vio4crc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 14-02-2018, 07:26 AM   #305
JustMe418

No shock really considering its now accepted that the Sahara was once a fertile region
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:30 AM   #306
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The re-write of history continues...

Mysterious stone tools found in India suggest early human exit from Africa
Archaeologists say advanced artefacts could be evidence of early migration into region, but are 'very cautious' about conclusion due to lack of fossil remains
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 1 February 2018 12:41 GMT

Advanced stone tools and blades found at a site in India have made archaeologists question the origins and early evolution of humans outside Africa.

Over 7,000 artefacts were unearthed at Attirampakkam in southern India, some of which suggest a level of development known as “Middle Palaeolithic culture”.

Based on analysis of the tools, this culture appears to have emerged in India around 385,000 years ago, roughly the same time it developed in Europe and Africa.

The findings challenge the assumption that Middle Palaeolithic technology was brought to India between 46,000 and 140,000 years ago.

Crucially, it could also mean migration by modern humans out of Africa took place earlier than previously thought.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8189051.html
Although not scientifically proven, the works of Edgar Cayce state that humans manifested in 5 regions of the earth simultaneously, giving rise to the 5 mains racial types, namely black, brown, red, yellow, and white.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:31 AM   #307
JustMe418

Quote:
Make time! lol

Cos it's a great presentation. I don't recall Munck being mentioned but don't quote me on that

But while you watch ask yourself if this global initiatory culture existed then why did it suddenly end?

Who closed the sites and who vandalised the sites?

What has happened in the last 4000 years to do that. We can't blame christianity as the initiatory culture is encoded within christianity. We can't blame islam as islam is too new

Perhaps we could blame wider orthodox religion in general out of which have grown islam and the christian church as we understand it today

Certainly the elites of today are not sharing this knowledge
lol, blaming the jews again?
Old 14-02-2018, 10:47 AM   #308
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, blaming the jews again?
i believe that templars and freemasons have systematically buried europes true history

Quote:
No shock really considering its now accepted that the Sahara was once a fertile region
its not meant to shock, it is just another piece of the puzzle about how things have changed over time

Quote:
Although not scientifically proven, the works of Edgar Cayce state that humans manifested in 5 regions of the earth simultaneously, giving rise to the 5 mains racial types, namely black, brown, red, yellow, and white.
well there are various theories but the communists seem to like the idea that we all emerged from africa; i'm going to keep an open mind on that one
Old 14-02-2018, 02:35 PM   #309
JustMe418

Quote:
i believe that templars and freemasons have systematically buried europes true history
I guess you are free to believe what you like but my guess is that you would then link this back to the ....wait for it.....the jews
Old 14-02-2018, 03:03 PM   #310
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I guess you are free to believe what you like but my guess is that you would then link this back to the ....wait for it.....the jews
put it this way someone who wants to control us is suppressing our true history and has been doing so for a long time

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old 16-02-2018, 07:56 AM   #311
JustMe418

Quote:
put it this way someone who wants to control us is suppressing our true history and has been doing so for a long time
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what. I dont think I've seen anybody else who is so relentless in their pursuit of jew blaming as you. You try to hide behind a rational camouflage but the Germans used very similar methods to make the general population turn against jews. I think that its hate that motivates you but you cant be seen to say that so bluntly so you use all sorts of theories and distorted ideas that you can bend towards producing a certain image that jews are the only real threat to the world.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #312
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what. I dont think I've seen anybody else who is so relentless in their pursuit of jew blaming as you. You try to hide behind a rational camouflage but the Germans used very similar methods to make the general population turn against jews. I think that its hate that motivates you but you cant be seen to say that so bluntly so you use all sorts of theories and distorted ideas that you can bend towards producing a certain image that jews are the only real threat to the world.
the royal antiquarians are a freemasonic body and i see them as the first people on the scene with many archaeological discoveries of the past

i see them as the main culprits when it comes to moving and disturbing old sites

I also believe the freemasonic bloodlines to be descended from templar bloodlines and that those bloodlines are jewish

That doesn't mean that all jews are involved in that and therefore I do not hate jews as you seem desperate to want to imply

In fact i have some jewish ancestors

you seem intent on trying to simplify things....are you trying to hide something by doing that?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #313
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what.
speaking of old civilisations and customs the icelandics are about to ban the genital mutilation of baby boys:

‘Attack on Judaism’: Scandinavian Jewish leaders protest Iceland’s proposed circumcision ban

Published time: 16 Feb, 2018 05:53

Should Iceland outlaw circumcision for boys – a common practice among Jews and Muslims – it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn.

A bill that would ban the nonmedical circumcision of boys younger than 18 has triggered a strong reaction from the heads of Scandinavian Jewish communities. It was submitted by members of four parties and would also punish offenders with up to six years in prison.

In a joint letter, representatives of Jewish communities and councils in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland warn Iceland against becoming “the only country to ban one of the most central, if not the most central rite in the Jewish tradition, in modern times,” urging it to follow Norway, where right to circumcision is protected by law.

Throughout history, “more than one oppressive regime” tried “to suppress our people and eradicate Judaism by prohibiting our religious practices,” the letter reads.

With around 250 Jews living in Iceland without any organized community, banning the ritual, which is obligatory in Judaism, “will be an effective deterrent and will guarantee that no Jewish community will be established,” the letter warns.

The letter “might be perceived as meddling in Iceland’s internal affairs,” the writers admit. “And why should we care?” they ask. Because Iceland is “about to attack Judaism in a way that concerns Jews all over the world.”
https://www.rt.com/news/418961-icela...ampaign=chrome

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:50 AM   #314
JustMe418

Quote:
the royal antiquarians are a freemasonic body and i see them as the first people on the scene with many archaeological discoveries of the past

i see them as the main culprits when it comes to moving and disturbing old sites

I also believe the freemasonic bloodlines to be descended from templar bloodlines and that those bloodlines are jewish

That doesn't mean that all jews are involved in that and therefore I do not hate jews as you seem desperate to want to imply

In fact i have some jewish ancestors

you seem intent on trying to simplify things....are you trying to hide something by doing that?
Not hiding anything but I think you try to hide your absolute bias.

So what if you have jewish ancestors? it clearly has had no positive effect on how you see them. Maybe you are one of these bloodlines and you are trying to manipulate and confuse people?

Note your language 'I see them' and 'I believe'. Its all about your personal belief isnt it!

I dont have to be desperate to prove your jew hating. Its pretty obvious from your posts. Lets face it, no matter what the subject, you will twist it around to have some sort of negative jewish connection. You remind me of the Germans before WWII with their propaganda designed to stir hate and violence.

Archaeology does tend to disturb sites a bit, so what of it? I bet you thought nothing of when IS blew up the Palmyra site and destroyed many other ancient items and monuments.

The society of antiquaries is not a masonic body. I guess you become conveniently confused between a group having masons as members and a group being masonic. This then allows you to use this grey area to push your lies. Lets face it, they are lies. Why are you pushing lies? what agenda are you pushing? you cant complain about NWO control when you are manipulating truths and facts to produce lies for your own agenda.

As for simplification, truth can be quite simple. I think you are trying to make things complex because complexity baffles people and allows them to be manipulated by overloading them with vague, unproven information which is often no more than belief and opinion.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:59 PM   #315
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Not hiding anything but I think you try to hide your absolute bias.

So what if you have jewish ancestors? it clearly has had no positive effect on how you see them. Maybe you are one of these bloodlines and you are trying to manipulate and confuse people?

Note your language 'I see them' and 'I believe'. Its all about your personal belief isnt it!

I dont have to be desperate to prove your jew hating. Its pretty obvious from your posts. Lets face it, no matter what the subject, you will twist it around to have some sort of negative jewish connection. You remind me of the Germans before WWII with their propaganda designed to stir hate and violence.

Archaeology does tend to disturb sites a bit, so what of it? I bet you thought nothing of when IS blew up the Palmyra site and destroyed many other ancient items and monuments.

The society of antiquaries is not a masonic body. I guess you become conveniently confused between a group having masons as members and a group being masonic. This then allows you to use this grey area to push your lies. Lets face it, they are lies. Why are you pushing lies? what agenda are you pushing? you cant complain about NWO control when you are manipulating truths and facts to produce lies for your own agenda.

As for simplification, truth can be quite simple. I think you are trying to make things complex because complexity baffles people and allows them to be manipulated by overloading them with vague, unproven information which is often no more than belief and opinion.
i disagree with you on every count

what there is in the UK is bloodline families who disspossed the natives of their land largely through the use of legal chicanery. This all really kicked off after 1066 with the norman invasion; william the conquerer brought in jewish administrators who audited Britain and recorded everything of value in the doomsday book. They also created the tax system known as the 'exchequer'

The templar families were jewish families fleeing the roman sacking of jerusalem in 70AD. They moved to jewish outposts around the roman empire and became european aristocracy. many templars moved to britain and especially scotland where they set up lodge 0 of freemasonry

British israelitism is the belief that the british are descended from the biblical hebrews but i suggest to you that it isn't really about claiming british people as a whole are descended from the hebrews but rather the templar bloodlines that make up much of the british aristocracy and what is called the 'establishment' including the royal family who believe they are of the line of the biblical david and bare his harp in their royal crest

Those templar bloodlines are behind the big banks, the corporations, the cultural suppression of europeans etc etc

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-02-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:26 AM   #316
JustMe418

Quote:
i disagree with you on every count

what there is in the UK is bloodline families who disspossed the natives of their land largely through the use of legal chicanery. This all really kicked off after 1066 with the norman invasion; william the conquerer brought in jewish administrators who audited Britain and recorded everything of value in the doomsday book. They also created the tax system known as the 'exchequer'

The templar families were jewish families fleeing the roman sacking of jerusalem in 70AD. They moved to jewish outposts around the roman empire and became european aristocracy. many templars moved to britain and especially scotland where they set up lodge 0 of freemasonry

British israelitism is the belief that the british are descended from the biblical hebrews but i suggest to you that it isn't really about claiming british people as a whole are descended from the hebrews but rather the templar bloodlines that make up much of the british aristocracy and what is called the 'establishment' including the royal family who believe they are of the line of the biblical david and bare his harp in their royal crest

Those templar bloodlines are behind the big banks, the corporations, the cultural suppression of europeans etc etc
Of course you disagree. The harp is a symbol of many things and not all jewish, but again you have to push your agenda.

Your constant attempts to make the jews to be the bad guys of the history of the entire world are pretty boring now. The funny thing is you credit them with all sorts of power and control yet Jerusalem got sacked a number of times and their only temple was smashed to fuck. They didnt even get Israel back until the 40's and only then through the help of the christian west. Doesnt sound like they had that much power and influence to me.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #317
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Of course you disagree. The harp is a symbol of many things and not all jewish, but again you have to push your agenda.

Your constant attempts to make the jews to be the bad guys of the history of the entire world are pretty boring now. The funny thing is you credit them with all sorts of power and control yet Jerusalem got sacked a number of times and their only temple was smashed to fuck. They didnt even get Israel back until the 40's and only then through the help of the christian west. Doesnt sound like they had that much power and influence to me.
the british royal family believe they are of the line of david; the harp in their crest is his symbol

stop being so ignorant and go and check it out....you'll learn something

as for the temple being sacked in 70 AD that caused a flight of powerful priest families from jerusalem to jewish trading posts around the med including marseilles in the south of france

all the stories of mary magdalene in the south of france and the grail etc all stem from that

Those bloodlines overtime intermarried with the local aristocracy but maintained their beliefs and qabalistic practices and rituals in secret societies. After nearly a thousand years of living in europe they formed the knights templar

They entered britain with william the conqueror and set up the 'exchequer' tax system

several centuries later they created the city of london banking district whose dragon bears their templar cross

Old 22-02-2018, 09:32 AM   #318
iamawaveofthesea

The Jews Came in with the Normans.

There is no evidence of Jews residing in England before the Norman Conquest. The few references in the Anglo-Saxon Church laws either relate to Jewish practises about Easter or apply to passing visitors, the Gallo-Jewish slave-traders, who imported English slaves to the Roman market and thus brought about the Christianizing of England. William of Malmesbury ("Gesta Rerum Anglorum," ed. Duffy, p. 500) distinctly states that William the Conqueror brought the Jews from Rouen to England, and there is no reason to doubt his statement. The Conqueror's object can easily be guessed. From Domesday it is clear that his policy was to get the feudal dues paid to the royal treasury in coin rather than in kind, and for this purpose it was necessary to have a body of men scattered through the country that would supply quantities of coin.
http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articl...gland#anchor12
Old 22-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #319
iamawaveofthesea

I suggest that british israelism wasn't born out of a belief that all british people were actually descended form the tribes of israel but was in fact born out of freemasonry which carries within it the qabalism and rites of the knights templar. That folk memory of the jewish origins of the templar families is what has been transmitted down in freemasonry and is what gave birth to the idea of british israelism

The british royal family and the rothschilds all believe they are of the royal line of david and i suggest to you that is because they are of the knights templar bloodlines that interbred with european aristocracy and eventually with the royal households of europe who all interbreed with each other. They also took control over the vatican for example by installing their own popes and filled the jesuits ranks with merrano jews

The anglican church is run by freemasons:

''The extent to which the clergy in Britain became aware of the movement may be gauged from the comment made by Cardinal John Henry Newman (1801–1890) when asked why he had left the Church of England in 1845 to join the Roman Catholic Church. He said that there was a very real danger that the movement "would take over the Church of England."''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

British Israelism
British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a movement which holds the view that the people of England (or more broadly, the people of United Kingdom) are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.[1] With roots in the 16th century, British Israelism was inspired by several 19th-century English writings, notably John Wilson's 1840 Our Israelitish Origin.[2] The movement never had a head organisation or a centralized structure. Various British Israelite organisations were set up throughout the British Empire as well as in America from the 1870s; a number of these organisations are still active today. In America, its ideas gave rise to the Christian Identity movement.
The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern archaeological,[3] ethnological,[4] genetic, and linguistic research
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:50 AM   #320
iamawaveofthesea

Rothschilds and the Grail Bloodline
- by David Livingstone ©, Aug. 22nd, 2005

acob Rothschild, the current head of the Rothschild dynasty, has intermarried with the Sinclair family, forging an important alliance between the head family of the Illuminati, and the supposed descendants of the Grail family.

As has been popularized recently by Dan Brown in the Da Vinci Code, or before him by the Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Stuarts of Scotland are supposedly descended from King Arthur and Jesus Christ. These families are of course not descended from Jesus. The idea is preposterous. But they are related to the Holy Grail, and they are not Christians, but Kabbalists.

In reality, they, like all the aristocratic bloodlines that form the core of the Illuminati, are descended from Guillaume de Gellone of the eighth century AD. Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir, among the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, who was sent West after a dispute over the successorship. In France, he took the name Theodoric, married Alda, the aunt of Charlemagne, and was appointed “King of the Jews” in the region of the Languedoc, with his capital the city of Narbonne.

Narbonne then became the heartland of the Medieval Kabbalah. The Kabbalists of Narbonne seem to have been responsible for instigating the Crusades, in order to retrieve sacred texts that had been buried there, but which had been unaccessible because of first the rule of the Romans, and then the Muslims. Once Jerusalem was conquered, a Kabbalistic order of knights known as the Templars conducted excavations, and discovered the text of the Sepher ha Bahir, which revived the lost mystical tradition, and set off the cultural revolution of the Medieval Kabbalah.

Another aspect of the penetration of these Kabbalistic ideas was the heresy of the Cathars. The Cathar foothold was in the region of Tolouse, the bastion of the descendants of Guillaume, also known as the family of the Guilhemids, several of whom were ardent defenders of the heresy. However, the Cathars have been idealized by numerous Illuminati propagandists as having been innocent victims of Church persecutions, but the Cathars rejected the God of the Bible, in favour of the worship of Lucifer and practiced witchcraft. It was the Cathars who influenced the heretical aspects of the Templars, for which the order was disbanded in 1307.

Part of this Kabbalistic revolution was the legends of the Holy Grail, which included Cathar and Templar themes, and formulated in the region of Aquitaine, another stronghold of the Guilhemids. The Holy Grail, or San Greal, should have been translated as Sang Real, or Royal Blood, because it referred to the sacred bloodline that supposedly issued from Guillaume de Gellone, and ultimately King David, but which in reality, was understood to represent the descendants of the Fallen Angels, and their leader, Lucifer.

The Sinclairs were descendants of Guillaume de Gellone, through his great-great-granddaughter, Poppa of Bavaria, who married the Viking leader, Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Among Rollo's descendants was William the Conqueror of Normandy. The Sinclairs, or St. Clair, were given various other castles around France. However, they all went to England with the Conqueror. One Sinclair, though, named William, did not like the Conqueror, so with some other discontented barons, he went to Scotland and placed himself in the service of King Malcolm III of Scotland.

Malcolm III King of Scotland was the father of David I "the Saint" King of Scotland. In 1128, soon after the Council of Troyes, Hugh de Payens, the Templars' first Grand Master, met with King David I of Scotland. King David later surrounded himself with Templars, and appointed them as "the Guardians of his morals by day and night".

David married the grand-daughter of Lambert II, the brother of Godefroi de Bouillon, leader of the first crusade, and the sister of sister of William the Conqueror. Godefroi's younger brother, Eustace III, married David's sister, Mary Scots. Their daughter married Stephen I King of England, the son Adela de Normandie, the daughter of William the Conqueror. Adela's brother, Henry I King of England, married David's sister, Editha of Scotland. Their daughter, Mathilda Empress of England, married Geoffrey V, Comte d'Anjou, whose son Henry II married Eleanor of Aquitaine.

King David granted Hugues and his knights the lands of Balantrodoch, by the Firth of Forth, but now renamed Temple, near the site of Rosslyn. And, legend has it that, when the Templars came under trial, their leader de Molay arranged for the Templar to return to Scotland, where they assisted Robert the Bruce at the Battle of Bannockburn.

Robert the Bruce claimed the Scottish throne as a great-great-great-great grandson of David. Walter Stewart, the sixth High Steward of Scotland, also played an important part in the Battle of Bannockburn. Walter Stewart then married Majory, daughter of Robert the Bruce, and their son Robert II of Scotland was heir to the House of Bruce; he eventually inherited the Scottish throne after his uncle David II of Scotland died.

In Scotland, the Templars served Robert the Bruce as members of the Scots Guard, of which two prominent families were those of the Stuarts and the Sinclairs. Henry Sinclair was a supporter of Robert the Bruce, and one of his descendants, William Sinclair, designed Rosslyn Chapel, a church in the village of Roslin, replete with occult symbolism, and believed to be one of the sites where the Grail might be buried. Finally, the Sinclairs became the Hereditary Grand Masters of the Masons of Scotland.

After Queen Elizabeth died without an heir, she was succeeded by the son of Mary Queen of Scots, James Stewart I of England, also known as King James. It is for this reason that the Freemasons of the eighteenth century conspired to back the Stuart cause, after their last monarch, James II Stuart, King of England, was deposed, and replaced by William of Orange. The Stuart cause then became the essence of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, which regarded the Stuarts as the inheritors of the Templars, who had rescued the secret tradition of the East, otherwise known as the Kabbalah.

Since the late eighteenth century, however, the Illuminati have come under the leadership of the Rothschild family. The founder of the dynasty, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, ordered his sons to marry only their first cousins, continuing the careful intermarrying practiced by their predecessors.

However, the first exception was Hannah, the daughter of Amschel Mayer's son, the notorious Nathan Mayer Rothschild, who married the Rt. Hon. Henry Fitzroy, a direct descendant of Charles II Stuart King of England, the father of James II.

More recently, however, is the great-great-great grandson of Nathan Mayer, Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, who married Mary Serena Dunn. The mother of Mary Serena was Lady Mary Sybil St. Clair-Erskine, who was the daughter of James Francis Harry St. Clair-Erskine, 5th Earl of Rosslyn.

Rothschild, Buffet, Arnold, Supreme Court in IsraelJacob Rothschild is the current head of the UK Rothschild family, having inherited the fourth baronetcy from his father, Victor, an eminent zoologist, and sometime MI5 agent and friend of KGB agents Anthony Blunt and Guy Burgess. Jacob resigned from the family's bank NM Rothschilds in 1980, run by his cousin Evelyn, and started RIT Capital Partners.

Jacob Rothschild resigned from the family's bank NM Rothschilds in 1980, run by his cousin Evelyn, and started RIT Capital Partners. He is chairman of Yad Hanadiv, the Rothschild foundation, which built and gave the Knesset government buildings and the Supreme Court to Israel, and chairs the Jewish Policy Research, dedicated to promoting issues affecting Jews worldwide.

Jacob Rothschild is chairman of Yad Hanadiv, the Rothschild foundation, which chairs the Jewish Policy Research, dedicated to promoting issues affecting Jews worldwide. Yad Hanadiv was also responsible for building and granting the Knesset government buildings, and the Supreme Court of Israel, which prominently features Masonic symbolism and the pyramid and all-seeing eye of the Illuminati.

Jacob Rothschild was a close personal friend of the Princess Diana, and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger. He knows Rupert Murdoch well, having been friends since the Australian newspaper proprietor first came to the UK in the 1960s. His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffet and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
About the Author

David Livingstone is an historian who lives in Montreal, Canada. He is the author of The Dying God: The Hidden History of Western Civilization.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...hild_Grail.htm