Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #1
jayen4
Senior Member
 
jayen4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 843
Likes: 181 (116 Posts)
Default Free live satellite imaging / maps ??

Does anyone know where (or if) I might get free live satellite imaging / maps , please ?? I know that there are some technically minded people on here .... If this is possible , I would need to run it on my laptop , using windows 7 and I.E.
Anyone help ??

** I need to check on some property of mine that is about 20 miles from where I live , without physically going there.
jayen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,071
Likes: 63 (57 Posts)
Default

I use goggle they generally swap out imagery on a monthly or by monthly base's. There also windows maps.

Live feed is resurvey to education an instituted studies. government use's.
Live feed is generally to SMALL box feed an or static gif image animations.

Goggle will probably fail. As people as they have that LOW moral view of the world. Like all Co. What we learned from actual CO leader's This just in movie an film industry.

There profits come from. No morality at all. This is the US premises of BIG business.

They admitted on video. this how it work's world wide in business today. Not this one or that one All up to an Davies Co n my Co.

For example Google CLAIMS every site that house's TV movies site to be DANGEROUS. Which every site they claim is a danger. That happen to be showing these Tv an movies. conflict with those ;

No one cares about US copy rights. No cares what the US or Russian Governments what they want. We want them gone
Especially to day be cause they MOST likely are stealing from some one every one. in every way. Why would I give a shit about US copy rights.

IDEOLOGY ; google claims those site, are a danger. Open palms up n out. But when come to perverts; child Pev's n sexily abusers. Incest u know those OLD Euro values. Why this all good for your children to learn. If your Children watch ST discovery. That bad because that enforce the all those good an true values.

These site are Ok for your KIDS to WATCH freely watch a bunch perverts an of core those sites are not a dangerous that reinforce those perverted values.

Why there all Ok. ST discovery is not ok for your children to watch

The ideology is to stop site just by a lie. They drop a BIG RED page n say this site is a danger. Bull shit. The danger is those trying to imposes those ideology. those are the people who try to make morale choices for very one. an the reality Not one has the know how to make these choices for u. They don't any morality.

Live video from space to earth from a satellite. was basically stopped after the tether event. There ideology was Don't ask what you really don't want to know.

Your best bet to find Live feed is a big storm. honestly I don't feel Any CO is capable of making any kind of choices for people. We do not want there morality. We can see how low an how lacking in justification of these things. With NO morality in there choices.

There afraid ; this why there no live feed. continuous live feed. AND they should be. Back home on Earth. These Co are programming your KID's to fight E+T. they lose every time. They have lost every time.

Its happening right in front of you every day 24 /7.

lucifer say better to Rule on Earth then to reign in heaven.

Scratches head was he talking about heaven n Hell. Or Earth n space.

So I honestly do not think you find an un-doctored down feed from a cive satellite on a day to day base's. It all doctor n or matted. Even the satellites shots I show. I actually try to highly these matting. So they KNOW they have corrupted these master works.

There by showing there lack of morally. At no point show any CO be aloud to be of ANY government. WE dictate.

Your not going to get anything from EVIL people. but put in gas chamber. That there mentality.

If some one like Trump can take food from the months of the poor. Why would they give you actual live feed to any thing.

Maybe some else has a good site. I have not found one. an u wont get help from them the Co. They just spent 20 years slaving 90% of you. Hell they even took away your day of rest. with Not even a fight from you. Nonono ; Sky's I get Sundays off every week. but your worked 12 to 14 hours a day for 5 days or 6 days. Did you really get that time off. did u have to make up that time in over time. you worked those 2 days in the mid's of the week

That how passive we are.. They instituted bonus. but claw back on Doctor note's with NO repercussion to an employer. to poor n bad business ideology of today. In other words you can not take then to court for firing you. There are no real instituted defense against these people have made sure of this. an they keep taking till they get bullet in the head

Skys I say ; No. the only way is a 4 day week no more then 8 hour for the same pay. We will have to force them in to compete compliance. This will a huge ripple in CO strife across the board world wide.
Putting them in there place AT the BOTTOM.

This will give u an honest system where by you might receive. those kinds of real time satellite feeds Every image of space image is doctored to present what they want you to see. every space image I have shown. was doctored for what they want you to see. The back ground are matted or blacked out

Much love Skys I hope this helps u understand a few things about the reasons. Why this footage is NOT available. There promoting WAR in space against people's who out tech us at every turn. every turn. an there only defense is to throw you at them.

Do you wish to protect the US or Russian interests with your life. know what they just done to the world. an even armed there missile to subvert an election. fuck no die bitch
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 10-02-2018 at 02:03 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #3
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Likes: 771 (511 Posts)
Default

Unfortunately it's not possible to monitor a civilian location via satellite for public use. In fact even monitoring a military site 24/7 is not that easy. Low earth orbit satellites (minimum height 100km) which orbit every 90 minutes or so, take relative close-ups, but 'sweep' a different swath of ground on each orbit.

Geostationary satellites which appear to not move (because they orbit at the same speed as the earth rotates) are 36,000 km away so need very sophisticated optics to look at buildings from that distance. (No doubt the military can do it - even through cloud cover!)

There's more to it than this, but in brief the answer is no. Such technology would be of great interest and use to may people, particularly the bad guys...

thermion

PS: I have no idea what the post from cinder darkskys is about.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:07 AM   #4
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 4,265
Likes: 597 (387 Posts)
Default

Use a drone.
__________________
I am NOT a Flat Earther - I just can't find conclusive evidence there is a curve.

Also, there should be 1000's of REAL high quality photograph's of earth from space all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:47 PM   #5
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,071
Likes: 63 (57 Posts)
Default The day the world changed n TIME stopped

Or was the day human decided to, show the world. What really going on.


FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc


NASA is the United States public face for there space program. It is throw this point in time. Live feed when off. It became delayed. There fore making it all feeds unreliable after the point LIVE FEED ends..

247-from-the-international-space-station
https://www.nasa.gov/content/earth-2...-space-station

They ended it. they said because of lack of views. They also said this was a glitch. the tether broke, because technical problems. At the time there other idea's about what happen. Such as this event was staged an planed to show the WORLD what right in orbit right now that second.

Like moths to a fire. There drawn in to the light. of this 15 mile long light.
Back home we call this trap pit lamping. You can do it with a deer to fish. an if the critter unaware of the trap. points at the video. Bingo. dinner is on the table.

Logical Song - Written and Composed by Roger Hodgson - Voice of Supertramp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfjIw3mivc

Hear how relaxed there voices are. like this is every day. the question an reply's. a chain of event happen. Throw this part of time. isn't this ; when we start to hear about humans working with E+T.

STS-75
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-75
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When really looked at in this video. notice how organic the out side these frames look. In the mid 2,000's. This footage will been studded over n over.

Around 2010 a new imagery is pulled show several species. I believe it was from this imagery.

The University connected with UFO BC. gave details on the size's of what we were seeing. base on the KNOWN length of the Tether.

On a static screen there is no dimension of depth to judges distance behind the tether There no second light source we know the distance to triangulate an actual size. but because these object MOVE behind an in front of the light source.

These guys claim at that time the larger objects to on the order of about 15 miles in diameter.

All of sudden we not talking about 1 cutie little Gray call Paul.

We talking the probability of 1.000's of abduction 10,000's at a time. very day. day to day. since the dawn of time likely. U see'm. U been abducted.

Once u see'm your choice are limited. Submit, fight, or studied. There is no flight. no where to run no where to hind. an no one to protect you. The people who you pay to protect us. Consider these people as crazy. It certainly is not. Who are causing the problem who are Crazy...... no.no.no. that you an me. We can count on them to dump toxic wast in to ours seas. decide to declare tactical Nuke war. There not crazy. you are.

go into your video games an count the space war games there. an what the goal of those games are. remember there is no morality in BIG business. They can't make money. How many video game are reliant of the propagation of war. taking something from some one else. in order to achieve a goal. We call that criminal action thievery. Repercussion in a video game. Always large benefits are achieve. with no ability to enforce law.

letting a corporation to make moral judgement on any one for any thing is loonytoons.

School - Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) Writer and Composer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkbsOywVxU

Skys E+T impression of humanity would sound like this ; You 1 hand out in peace but behind your back you hold a sword.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 10-02-2018 at 10:39 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:11 PM   #6
jayen4
Senior Member
 
jayen4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 843
Likes: 181 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Unfortunately it's not possible to monitor a civilian location via satellite for public use. In fact even monitoring a military site 24/7 is not that easy. Low earth orbit satellites (minimum height 100km) which orbit every 90 minutes or so, take relative close-ups, but 'sweep' a different swath of ground on each orbit.

Geostationary satellites which appear to not move (because they orbit at the same speed as the earth rotates) are 36,000 km away so need very sophisticated optics to look at buildings from that distance. (No doubt the military can do it - even through cloud cover!)

There's more to it than this, but in brief the answer is no. Such technology would be of great interest and use to may people, particularly the bad guys...

thermion



PS: I have no idea what the post from cinder darkskys is about.

I was hoping that you might chip in , Thermion !.... So , I can't do what I hoping to do. I thought it might be a long shot anyway..... Thanks anyhow.
As for Noncooperations suggestion .... I don't think that there are any drones that have that sort of range (20 to 25 miles ) do they ?? ...or the flight time that would be required......
Oh well , no matter.... Thanks guys. :-)

Last edited by jayen4; 10-02-2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: typo...
jayen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:28 PM   #7
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,686
Likes: 945 (585 Posts)
Default

If it was just land that was being inspected there are fixed wing drones that can do the job but if it were buildings long range quadcopter drones for hovering are prohibitively expensive.

In the UK the line of sight flying requirement would disallow such a thing anyway.
serpentine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #8
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 4,265
Likes: 597 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I was hoping that you might chip in , Thermion !.... So , I can't do what I hoping to do. I thought it might be a long shot anyway..... Thanks anyhow.
As for Noncooperations suggestion .... I don't think that there are any drones that have that sort of range (20 to 25 miles ) do they ?? ...or the flight time that would be required......
Oh well , no matter.... Thanks guys. :-)
You go to the general location by car or whatever and then use a drone.
__________________
I am NOT a Flat Earther - I just can't find conclusive evidence there is a curve.

Also, there should be 1000's of REAL high quality photograph's of earth from space all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 12:36 AM   #9
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,071
Likes: 63 (57 Posts)
Default understanding is a 3 edged sword

hummm
The Moment of Revelation - They Live 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgl1HOxpj8

<@>
~+~
_/ \_
_ T _

Top Gun (5/8) Movie CLIP - Maverick vs. Viper (1986) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC976fuQm4E

The what fore's. an the how's we are doing it. An the projection of The why's we are doing it Those words ring so loud.

Borderlands 2 opening song Short Change Hero (Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAPD2X_pjAY

I wanted to do this post in open. On one my main threads. How ever; This is 1 of the tread which had me thinking.

About the fact n fiction of our reality. The result of inflected mental wounds. such as with holding knowledge or the projections of knowledge to create an forum an opinion. based on some unknown agenda.

Top Gun - Final Dogfight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfXXaOisKo

An the projected reasoning. has very little to to do with the unknown agenda. other then is a minor stepping stone.

They Live - The Sellout - John Carpenter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

There is an other thread posted here early which might help you under stand

David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races
Reload this Page Should we accept aliens?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...35&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Dr Karla Turner explains alien abduction

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PiUdhYY_bUY
About what I had said an the why I said it like I did. I had a really hard time watching this full video. The reasoning is what an how she is saying it all. + i do not believe i have ever see this video be fore.

There are, human elite. I'm not sure if i would use those words. But... They have been trying to fear ET. Which is a joke in it self based on human ego. There not infallible E+T. An there actual number's here. Are limited. but they have an will use there technology.

another part of man is trying to befriend E+T.

Skys. every man face's those choices. Man meaning human male female. As man

another part of man is trying to understand. So looking at it. The question is ; what would have you done different. Frighting the whole idea.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-02-2018 at 01:46 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #10
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Likes: 771 (511 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
hummm
The Moment of Revelation - They Live 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgl1HOxpj8

<@>
~+~
_/ \_
_ T _

Top Gun (5/8) Movie CLIP - Maverick vs. Viper (1986) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC976fuQm4E

The what fore's. an the how's we are doing it. An the projection of The why's we are doing it Those words ring so loud.

Borderlands 2 opening song Short Change Hero (Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAPD2X_pjAY

I wanted to do this post in open. On one my main threads. How ever; This is 1 of the tread which had me thinking.

About the fact n fiction of our reality. The result of inflected mental wounds. such as with holding knowledge or the projections of knowledge to create an forum an opinion. based on some unknown agenda.

Top Gun - Final Dogfight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfXXaOisKo

An the projected reasoning. has very little to to do with the unknown agenda. other then is a minor stepping stone.

They Live - The Sellout - John Carpenter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

There is an other thread posted here early which might help you under stand

David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races
Reload this Page Should we accept aliens?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...35&postcount=1



About what I had said an the why I said it like I did. I had a really hard time watching this full video. The reasoning is what an how she is saying it all. + i do not believe i have ever see this video be fore.

There are, human elite. I'm not sure if i would use those words. But... They have been trying to fear ET. Which is a joke in it self based on human ego. There not infallible E+T. An there actual number's here. Are limited. but they have an will use there technology.

another part of man is trying to befriend E+T.

Skys. every man face's those choices. Man meaning human male female. As man

another part of man is trying to understand. So looking at it. The question is ; what would have you done different. Frighting the whole idea.
Could you please explain in plain English for the hard of thinking (me) what your two posts are about, and how they relate to jane4's perfectly reasonable original question?

Thanks.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 06:23 PM   #11
jayen4
Senior Member
 
jayen4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 843
Likes: 181 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
If it was just land that was being inspected there are fixed wing drones that can do the job but if it were buildings long range quadcopter drones for hovering are prohibitively expensive.

In the UK the line of sight flying requirement would disallow such a thing anyway.
Can you explain about this 'line of sight flying requirement' ,please ?? I don't know what you mean....
jayen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 06:28 PM   #12
jayen4
Senior Member
 
jayen4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 843
Likes: 181 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Could you please explain in plain English for the hard of thinking (me) what your two posts are about, and how they relate to jane4's perfectly reasonable original question?

Thanks.
Yeah , was wondering the same thing , Thermion. Can those nonsensical and non relevant posts be removed ?? Admin ?

Oh and Thermion....it's 'Jayen4' not jane ! lol. You would be under no illusion that I am NOT female, if you saw me !
Likes: (1)
jayen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 06:33 PM   #13
jayen4
Senior Member
 
jayen4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 843
Likes: 181 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
You go to the general location by car or whatever and then use a drone.
Sort of defeats the object tho'....

* Doesn't anyone on here know how to hack into NASA's satellite or something !??
jayen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 09:15 PM   #14
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Likes: 771 (511 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Yeah , was wondering the same thing , Thermion. Can those nonsensical and non relevant posts be removed ?? Admin ?

Oh and Thermion....it's 'Jayen4' not jane ! lol. You would be under no illusion that I am NOT female, if you saw me !
OOps, my apologies jayne4.

I suspect cinder_darkskys was on another forum (the garbled ramblings are very similar), but was banned for making meaningless posts and cluttering the place up.

If folks want to post stuff, why can't they just think straight if they want others to understand. Otherwise it's a waste of time for everyone involved.

So cinders, sort yourself out please before posting more of the same - or you might get banned on the DI forum too.

======

BTW jayne4, it's illegal to operate a camera drone within 50 metres of an inhabited dwelling in the UK at least. Obviously it's easy determine if your drone is streaming live video because someone can tune into the channel (they are pre programmed - unless you know how to change them for completely different frequencies where no one would look!).


.

Last edited by thermion; 16-02-2018 at 10:39 AM.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 09:58 PM   #15
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,071
Likes: 63 (57 Posts)
Default

they relate to the control an the production of information's. I explain why the information's are not given to us. In the way the topic poster would like.

I give there reasons why this information are not present. an relate that to viewing numbers. as there there reasoning for shutting the CHANEL off.

After I explain I posse a question based on all the information's by you an me at this point.

Asking you all the topic poster ;

what you the hard of thinking n edited remembering, memory's department. would have done differently.

I all ready know. There no real time. footage. I looked if there was I would use it against them.

After all You an several others suggested I should use this gift. in order to make change.
And now that I have. I sense much fears from those who should view me as friend.

Billys Video should confirm the threat our governments face. The tether event confirms The threat is real. an this is what it looks like. for fucking real...clinch's fists..

Then...... I explain why we see what we do on tv movies an video games.
Then ; I explain why they want it this way. Its just low level kiddy garden level; Psi op's

Dr Hook & The Medicine Show - "Penicillin Penny"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8G410aI8Pk

Sky's
for the hard of thinking n edited remembering, memory's department.
ha that made me smile Minion :-) That would make a great topic header in the main matrix threads
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 15-02-2018 at 10:39 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 08:15 AM   #16
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Likes: 771 (511 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
they relate to the control an the production of information's. I explain why the information's are not given to us. In the way the topic poster would like.

I give there reasons why this information are not present. an relate that to viewing numbers. as there there reasoning for shutting the CHANEL off.

After I explain I posse a question based on all the information's by you an me at this point.

Asking you all the topic poster ;

what you the hard of thinking n edited remembering, memory's department. would have done differently.

I all ready know. There no real time. footage. I looked if there was I would use it against them.

After all You an several others suggested I should use this gift. in order to make change.
And now that I have. I sense much fears from those who should view me as friend.

Billys Video should confirm the threat our governments face. The tether event confirms The threat is real. an this is what it looks like. for fucking real...clinch's fists..

Then...... I explain why we see what we do on tv movies an video games.
Then ; I explain why they want it this way. Its just low level kiddy garden level; Psi op's

Dr Hook & The Medicine Show - "Penicillin Penny"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8G410aI8Pk

Sky's
for the hard of thinking n edited remembering, memory's department.
ha that made me smile Minion :-) That would make a great topic header in the main matrix threads
Oh FFS! Another crazy word salad. (The phrase 'a pork pie short of a picnic' comes to mind, but I'm not qualified to make such judgements...)


.

Last edited by thermion; 16-02-2018 at 08:17 AM.
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 11:24 PM   #17
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,071
Likes: 63 (57 Posts)
Default

Didn't I see the US NEW's today how there talking about the conspiracy of Hidden information.

You my friend talk to people of this site. I do not.

Seem some one down thar in them parts understood.

Beside Minion why would you try an side track this threat. Center me an my information out. You been here long enough to know this info is not new.

I am trying to give some one The information they asked for ; and EXPLAIN why its not present for them. there nothing cryptic. why would u even put foreword that kind of statement.

So if any of you talking walking fuckin monkeys ; have something to say to me personalty. Find one of my topic threads an say it there. don't ruin some one else thread. especially while i am try my best to help.

Skys
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 16-02-2018 at 11:28 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #18
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Likes: 771 (511 Posts)
Default

@ cinders.

For absolute clarity, this thread is about satellites. If you have something relevant, or even tangentially relevant about satellites, then please contribute.

I don't think your contributions are on the same subject, in fact at least two of us on the thread have no idea what subject you are discussing! You're derailing this thread with your incomprehensible verbiage.

I'm sure the mods are also pondering your contributions...

Thank you.


.

Last edited by thermion; 17-02-2018 at 10:22 AM. Reason: clarity.
Likes: (1)
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 10:30 AM   #19
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 375
Likes: 297 (156 Posts)
Default

go to google maps, look at the sat image and see what date it was taken. my neighbour added a fence in his garden and within 6months the sat image shown the fence.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #20
hister67
Senior Member
 
hister67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,405
Likes: 1,205 (806 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
go to google maps, look at the sat image and see what date it was taken. my neighbour added a fence in his garden and within 6months the sat image shown the fence.
Alternatively the OP could invest in some sort of security camera system...
it can be done cheaply enough if you're willing to be resourceful...

As for satellite footage, you'll have to wait until a balloon blows your way
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.