Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-02-2018, 12:02 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default African violence in Melbourne Aust.

You might need a bucket to read this.

http://concit.org/victoria-violent-h...aves-two-dead/

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:09 AM   #2
decim

Cultural differences TL, cultural differences.
Diversity, inclusion, xenophobia, racist, white privilege, nazis, patriarchy.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:40 AM   #3
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Cultural differences TL, cultural differences.
Diversity, inclusion, xenophobia, racist, white privilege, nazis, patriarchy.
??????????????????????????????
Old 08-02-2018, 01:42 AM   #4
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
You might need a bucket to read this.

http://concit.org/victoria-violent-h...aves-two-dead/

completely ... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-0...-admit/9297984
Old 08-02-2018, 04:29 AM   #5
davebeard

in these violent times, people should be allowed guns to protect themselves
Old 08-02-2018, 05:02 AM   #6
chriswalker

There are about 32,000 Africans in Melbourne, which has a population of about 5,000,000. They commit over 250 times more crime than their numbers suggest. The number may even be higher, but I lost my worksheet.

The authorities do nothing and Aussies are not even allowed to defend themselves.

On top of that the Aussie govt. tax slaves pay for these savages to be in Australia.

Australia is a self aggrandising travesty and joke of a country. Melbourne, "the most liveable city in the world". Yeah right!

Last edited by chriswalker; 08-02-2018 at 05:02 AM.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:28 AM   #7
semper_occultus

"all part & parcel" etc - esp. in South Africa - which is the best future indicator of what the elite have in mind for the remaining western countries
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:04 PM   #8
reverendjim
Inactive

whats that saying? an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. but oz is past prevention thanks to government...open season on gangsters is the answer. it will soon become a necessity if the government doesn't curtail this bs.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:39 PM   #9
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
There are about 32,000 Africans in Melbourne, which has a population of about 5,000,000. They commit over 250 times more crime than their numbers suggest. The number may even be higher, but I lost my worksheet.

The authorities do nothing and Aussies are not even allowed to defend themselves.

On top of that the Aussie govt. tax slaves pay for these savages to be in Australia.

Australia is a self aggrandising travesty and joke of a country. Melbourne, "the most liveable city in the world". Yeah right!
What else would you expect? At least the US and the UK only let in the well educated 'high IQ' immigrants (African elites have average IQ in the 100-110 range). Australia actually went out and sought a random population of Africans from fucking Sudan, which has been locked in endless tribal warfare for tens of thousands of years, and allowed them to settle as 'refugees' as if warfare was some new and unexpected development in that part of the world that they had to flee from.

So a bunch of people with average IQs of 70, poor to non existent impulse control and brought up in a culture where sickening brutality is the norm not the exception. If anyone thinks this the violence is just going to go away they're mistaken. Not to worry I'm sure the SJWs who rule Australia will double down and let in even more to show how virtuous and non racist they are. Cunts.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #10
farros

Multiculturalism has bought nothing but benefits and to disagree with that makes you a bigoted racist.

farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:29 AM   #11
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
Multiculturalism has bought nothing but benefits and to disagree with that makes you a bigoted racist.

And I could upload a photo of 1950 Britain of a black man outside in the pissing rain looking into the window of a restaurant where white people are being well fed & watered & he isn't allowed in due to the pigment of his skin. I could also show you a modern picture of KKK members.

Your pic is meaningless.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:12 PM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Another story, this time they went after their own, a different tribe perhaps.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...bb53d756b9096d

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:00 AM   #13
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Corrupt Sudanese general has house taken by authorities in Melbourne. I hope you don't get hit by the paywall.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...3df6fdf8d577c2

Old 10-02-2018, 02:18 AM   #14
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I hope you don't get hit by the paywall.
paywall is up

but looking at the link it says he paid 15 million cash and he earns 60k a year

sounds legit !!

*edit* unfortunately the Herald Sun is also behind a paywall

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 10-02-2018 at 02:19 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:22 AM   #15
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
in these violent times, people should be allowed guns to protect themselves
recent case in Saskatchewan , Canada of a farmer shooting someone who came on his property

around that particular area the crime rate is insane and especially the more rural parts where people live in relative isolation from emergency response

but now the farmer, and the people of Saskatchewan are getting the whole nine yards from the press about how human life is more valuable than property

which is entirely true , but try telling that to the people about to violently rob you

*edit* because as with the case highlighted here by TeaLady , those people did not come to the property for a chat about the weather

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 10-02-2018 at 02:24 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:33 AM   #16
GingerFlow

Lovely way to treat the people of a country that took you in.

Those cunts should burn in hell.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:56 AM   #17
GingerFlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
recent case in Saskatchewan , Canada of a farmer shooting someone who came on his property

around that particular area the crime rate is insane and especially the more rural parts where people live in relative isolation from emergency response

but now the farmer, and the people of Saskatchewan are getting the whole nine yards from the press about how human life is more valuable than property

which is entirely true , but try telling that to the people about to violently rob you

*edit* because as with the case highlighted here by TeaLady , those people did not come to the property for a chat about the weather
With violent gangs like that being the norm that the state has allowed to happen, I wouldnt think twice to hit the fookers with an iron bar. The alternative is getting a pat on the back for not fighting back from some twat living with high security to protect him while you're lying in a fucking coma.

Last edited by GingerFlow; 10-02-2018 at 02:58 AM.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:38 AM   #18
chriswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
What else would you expect? At least the US and the UK only let in the well educated 'high IQ' immigrants (African elites have average IQ in the 100-110 range). Australia actually went out and sought a random population of Africans from fucking Sudan, which has been locked in endless tribal warfare for tens of thousands of years, and allowed them to settle as 'refugees' as if warfare was some new and unexpected development in that part of the world that they had to flee from.

So a bunch of people with average IQs of 70, poor to non existent impulse control and brought up in a culture where sickening brutality is the norm not the exception. If anyone thinks this the violence is just going to go away they're mistaken. Not to worry I'm sure the SJWs who rule Australia will double down and let in even more to show how virtuous and non racist they are. Cunts.
It's not really an IQ issue a their are plenty of low IQ Australians who do not have a tribal culture or mentality.

The way to end all that is tearing the west apart is to end welfare immediately. We pay for these low IQ tribal savages with our extorted govt. taxes.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:53 AM   #19
chriswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

No it's not. Property is more valuable than any criminal scum's life, especially your property which you paid for through hard work and hard govt. slave taxation.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
No it's not. Property is more valuable than any criminal scum's life, especially your property which you paid for through hard work and hard govt. slave taxation.
If someone breaks into your property how do you know if they are just there to steal your TV set? How do you know they aren't there to kill you and rape your wife?

It might be better to defend your loved ones and then deal with the consequences afterwards