Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #1
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Default The Wailing Wall - a proto-Fax machine?

If you believe that there have always been scientists working in secret who are more advanced than their more public contemporaries, then it's possible that some old religious myths/traditions may be coded versions of that secret science. I'm intrigued by the old Jewish tradition in Jerusalem of placing pieces of paper (on which prayers to God are written) into cracks in the famous WAILING WALL, so called because of the crying of mourning Jews.

It sounds like fax machine! The electronic screeching noise of fax machines (wailing?) accompanies the insertion of paper-based messages into a slot in the machine. The message is transported over the electronic ether to another location. A message to HQ = a message to God?

For other articles see my website https://thegreatworkdecoded.com

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 07-02-2018 at 01:37 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

well whatever the wailing wall is one can only conclude that it is so powerful that it can attract many world leaders to don yarmulkes and prostrate themselves before it...is there anyone who doesn't worship the wall?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2018 at 02:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #3
elenita

Obama has a very womanly hand
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote