Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 26-01-2018, 03:44 PM   #381
raburgeson

Backlash is right, I have been watching you being worn down by lies and counter PR on the pizzagate problem. They are spending a lot of your taxpayer money on turning you around in the rabbit hole. Ass bin that tax money and gain some new heart to go after the perps. Don't let them point to sky and say look there's the Goodyear blimp. Distraction and PR that is designed to mislead you is everywhere.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:42 PM   #382
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Meet the Bogus Technology the Government Will Use to Frame You

This certainly is bogus. I don't believe they can do half of what they say they can.
Oh yes facebook is a real pain in the neck with photo recognition, I have to keep turning it off in the settings. But it is just a trick and is very basic recognition at that by comparing photos to those on your friends list and comparing your photos with friends until it matches.
None of my photos have facial recognition with anyone that is not on my friends list, funny that.

Also, my youngest son, who is not on facebook, is continually labelled by facebook as his older brother, who is on facebook and on my friends list. The boys are similar but not that much that they would have exactly the same features. One is 15 and the other 21.

Now consider how the powers that be might use that if one brother commits a crime and the other brother is recognised by the authorities as being the culprit.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:25 AM   #383
JustMe418

Quote:
I was watching a debate show recently and a jewish woman who runs some organisation (forgot which) was saying that criticising Israel is not anti-semitic because Israel is not an individual.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 06:41 PM   #384
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I was watching a debate show recently and a jewish woman who runs some organisation (forgot which) was saying that criticising Israel is not anti-semitic because Israel is not an individual.
and how do you feel about that?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #385
JustMe418

Quote:
and how do you feel about that?
Doesnt bother me. Why should it?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #386
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Doesnt bother me. Why should it?
i dunno, but you brought it up so i wondered if you had an opinion about it
Old 02-02-2018, 09:48 AM   #387
JustMe418

Quote:
i dunno, but you brought it up so i wondered if you had an opinion about it
Just sharing it. I thought her statement was interesting.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:12 PM   #388
iamawaveofthesea

Sweden: 55yo Man Fined Over Facebook Post Saying Muslims 'Behind Many Rapes'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Feb. 07, 2018

A 55-year-old Swedish man was put on trial and fined $1,265 for committing a "crime of opinion" by writing on Facebook that Sunni Muslims "account for a lot of gang crime in Sweden and other violent stuff like rapes," Fria Tider reports.

From Sputnik News:

During the trial, the man claimed to be a believer in the freedom of speech both in Sweden and on Facebook, the Fria Tider news outlet reported.

The 55-year-old man from the Swedish town of Jönköping has been handed a SEK 10,000 ($1,265) fine for crime of opinion after writing on Facebook that Sunni Muslims account for a lot of the gang-related crimes and rapes committed in Sweden.

Prosecutor Lisa Hedberg chose to take legal action against the man after his post on the Facebook group "Now is enough! I want re-election now!" in April 2017. The public group has close to 13,000 members and is opposed to the actions of Sweden's incumbent "red-green" government.

According to Fria Tider, the man's own wording went as follows:

"Somalis are Sunni Muslim, they have the same orientation as Saudi Arabia, with sharia law & other s*it… They account for a lot of gang crime in Sweden and other violent stuff like rapes. Afghans are also up to 80 percent Sunni, the damn pack."

Hedberg concluded that the man expressed himself in a "criminally derogatory" manner regarding Muslims, Somalis and Afghans, based on creed, national or ethnic origin.

Of course, if imported foreigners say "all Swedes are racists" or feminists say "all Swedish men are rapists" that's just fine.

During the trial, the defendant stated that he believed in the idea that freedom of speech existed in Sweden and on Facebook.

"You see it every day, things like gang rapes, shootings, animal cruelty and the like, and politicians do not seem to be able to do anything about it. The police also do nothing, and people get angry," he was quoted as saying by the Fria Tider.

They are doing something about it -- they're tracking down and arresting people who oppose it.
read on here http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57931
Old 09-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #389
iamawaveofthesea

How To Spot A Deep Fake - #NewWorldNextWeek

Old 10-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #390
iamawaveofthesea

Richie Allen On Westminster Sex & How YouTube & Facebook Are Destroying Indy Media.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #391
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
It is exactly for this reason that I have just got rid of all writable media (external Hard Drives, USB sticks etc) AND sold my laptop. What I did need to keep, I've burned onto m-disc DVDs which are now read only - so nothing can be added to them, and I don't have any devices that could have stuff planted onto them.

Chris Spivey alleges that the cops planted some dodgy files on his computers when they raided his house last year.
You don't need deprive yourself to that degree. Do your research, start with a fresh naked laptop and encrypt everything right from the start to the highest level possible, the only inconvenience is you will have to remember a few long passwords and if you forget them you will have NO access.

I am not aware that any law enforcement in the world has the ability to plant data onto a fully encrypted system.

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #392
iamawaveofthesea

Free Speech And Social Engineering In The ‘Land Of The Free’
Mac Slavo
February 12th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

A disturbing trend has been going on for quite some time now, and that’s the destruction of free speech. Many college campuses even have safe spaces now, where certain speech is banned so college students can snuggle blankets.

Free speech is now the topic of several debates and they all revolve around social engineering/social tyranny. Take this article from The Week, for example.

On many college campuses, groups of left-leaning students insist that free speech should be conditional on speakers adhering to explicit standards of diversity and avoiding the infliction of emotional harm on the members of marginalized groups through the spreading of “hate.”

From the opposite ideological direction, President Trump believes that the government should “take a strong look” at libel laws to keep news organizations from subjecting his own administration to negative coverage.

Finally, from the center-left come calls to use anti-discrimination law to punish organizations that oppose the legitimacy of same-sex marriage and accommodations for transgender people. If that happens — either by passing new laws that explicitly add to existing anti-discrimination statutes or by courts treating the members of these groups as protected classes covered by existing law — the result will almost certainly be a significant constriction of speech, as those holding more conservative views will face sanction for expressing them in public. –The Week

The article asks the question: Is America Having Second Thoughts About Free Speech? But Joe Joseph with The Daily Sheeple answers the question perfectly. “NO! America’s NOT having second thoughts about free speech. But the social engineers are cramming it down our throat like this is what we want. But really, nobody wants it! It’s unfreakin’ believeable!”
http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-f...-free_02122018
Old 21-02-2018, 09:56 PM   #393
iamawaveofthesea

Conservatives Furious After Twitter Purges Thousands Of Accounts
by Tyler Durden
Wed, 02/21/2018 - 00:33

One month after Project Veritas revealed that Twitter was indeed "shadow banning" and blocking views critical of Hillary Clinton, the social network appears to have done it again, and overnight Twitter appears to have suspended thousands of accounts overnight, infuriating conservatives on the platform.

As Bloomberg reports, prominent conservative pundits and activists said Wednesday that thousands of their followers had been deleted overnight. Other users said they received messages from Twitter asking them to confirm they were real people before being allowed to keep using the service.

“The twitter purge is real,” conservative podcast host Dan Bongino said on Twitter. “Twitter blocked me from twitter ads last night and purged thousands of followers.”

Conservatives have long accused - and in retrospect, with reason - Twitter of targeting them specifically. EvenAjit Pai, the chair of the Federal Communications Commission, has said the service discriminates against conservatives. On the flip side, progressive users say Twitter doesn’t do enough to stop harassment against women and people of color. Some argue President Donald Trump, Twitter’s most influential users, should be banned for bullying opponents.

While Twitter has yet to make a public statement about the issue, Gizmodo reports that right-wing users believe that they’re being targeted in a mass purge of suspected conservatives under the guise that they are "Russian bot" accounts.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...sands-accounts
Old 22-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #394
iamawaveofthesea

The ritchie allen show has now been deleted form youtube....the noose is tightening and still the progressives deny that their agenda is being pushed down on us from above! Liars!

A statement from Ritchie:

''That's it then. Further to my post this morning (you might want to read it if you missed it), Google/YouTube has deleted my channel, citing a third community guideline strike. This time it was my interview with Jim Fetzer last Monday. Jim came on to state that in his opinion, there were anomalies with the media reporting of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. The interview can be heard here https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/r...13_09_16-08_00

You can hear me repeatedly challenge Jim, as I always do with any guest that makes a highly controversial claim about a shooting or a terrorist attack. Jim concedes several times that his opinion is just his opinion and that I might in fact be right in believing the narrative. Yet Google/YouTube claims it is harassment or bullying. Of whom exactly? The victims families or the people of that community? That's ridiculous. I argued with Jim who is a gentleman, whether you agree with him or not. I challenged everything he said. He didn't harass or bully anyone. Jim is a former commander of marine corp drill instructors, an officer and a man who published multiple peer reviewed papers and books on critical thinking. He's an academic man which is why I invite him on every six months or so.

I've appealed. I have told Google that at no time in the three and a half years the show has been on air, has a third party (someone not present) been harassed or bullied, let alone threatened. I respectfully asked that a human being listen to the show and take the decision to restore the channel and my access to it. I'll keep you posted. What fuckery eh? What total fuckery.''
https://www.richieallen.co.uk/update...-been-deleted/