Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 08-02-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
king octopus

Default The Moon's various effects on humanity

In much of David's work he mentions the Moon as being artificially placed hollow satellite that was put into orbit around Earth in order to control humanity in various ways. In some of his more recent books he has a quote from a psychic who channeled information about the Moon being put into orbit by those who are not of the Earth in order to suppress our kundalini, and that it does things that we as a species respond too.
I'm thinking that perhaps it makes humans aged quicker by activated various hormones and glands in our bodies turning them on and off in intervals creating an artificial and rapid ageing process. He also said in Tales from the Time Loop that we live in and artificial alien manufactured time loop, which I'm certain would at least be partially created and maintained by the moon.
Although it's mentioned that the Moon was put there to suppress humanity and one of the ways they do this is by suppress our kundalini there is no explaination as to how or why this is done. It seems to me that the kundalini is the creative imagination that Icke talks about and also our free will and ability to manifest our reality as we want it to be. It's obvious that if there's an outside force manipulating humanity they would not want us to have the free will and creative power to create a better world for ourselves and it would make total sense to suppress our ability to do so.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #2
elshaper

Default Slip through the net...sneaky...I know

Funny I was thinking about the moon's influence and was going to start a thread.

Although we may be physically/emotionally affected by the moon phases, if you can astral travel or have access to higher dimension (above 9D) then you can escape from Moon's control. So if you think that you are not able to achieve, gain whatever due to supression coming from the Moon, go out of the body then you can manifest, gain any information.

Something to think about.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:29 AM   #3
oz93666

I've lost count of the number of reliable people who all say the same about the Moon... that it was brought here fairly recently by the reptilians , to monitor and effect us Barbara Marciniak ...George Kavasillas ...Andrew Bartzis are all in precise agreement on this ... Bartzis describes the Moon as a sort of RT hotel .... many different ET groups hold territory there , including humans from the SSP and reps with presumably some sort of technology they use to influence us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
... they would not want us to have the free will and creative power to create a better world for ourselves and it would make total sense to suppress our ability to do so.
My understanding is we have this power and free will to create what we want , all they can do is to try and direct it ... If they can direct our minds , via hollywood and MSM, to focus on death, destruction , zombie apocalypse , nightmare visions of the future , then they have taken direction of our creativity and we will tend to manifest this ... This is how they work!

Can I suggest you explore other sources to understand this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMqy2-_E8I8&t=42s
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 AM   #4
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've lost count of the number of reliable people who all say the same about the Moon... that it was brought here fairly recently by the reptilians , to monitor and effect us Barbara Marciniak ...George Kavasillas ...Andrew Bartzis are all in precise agreement on this ... Bartzis describes the Moon as a sort of RT hotel .... many different ET groups hold territory there , including humans from the SSP and reps with presumably some sort of technology they use to influence us...

My understanding is we have this power and free will to create what we want , all they can do is to try and direct it ... If they can direct our minds , via hollywood and MSM, to focus on death, destruction , zombie apocalypse , nightmare visions of the future , then they have taken direction of our creativity and we will tend to manifest this ... This is how they work!

Can I suggest you explore other sources to understand this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLaAVVs0P4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMqy2-_E8I8&t=42s
It's like knowing the game.
If someone is trying to push your sore spot to trigger your anger but you know the game then you will not flare up in anger but instead laugh at such person. It does not affect you. One up!

mnn traps! We should always be aware of any traps placed in a situation or with person.
This is your tsting point. In a job situation, there will always be restriction put upon you when you work for someone else. But there comes a time when the last trap is the breaking point. Now, Do you endure or say fuck it and move on? Fear keeps you there but if you know you can have any opportunity you want, there is no need for fear to stick to that job. Yes, sometimes you have to stay put for some months or a couple years while you are upgrading your skill etc but that's ok because you know the game and you hold the joker.

Just listening to the 2nd video oz. Only 8 mins in but I agree with George. Yes, ascension is still in the Matrix though it's nicer to have expanded vision of the universe nonetheless. Then electricity and everything having cosnciousness, living thing. That's why we are able to command/influence any objects just as you'd mind control another human.

mwow, George's debate about the concept of god vs IT's god. There was no more words they could throw at him. Nice one.

George explains well WHY different species are interested in Earth/us.
So what are we going to create?
For get controlling earth, each of us have the control desk of the galaxy and its destiny..... wow..
No wonder they don't want us to know that we have.

OK, so we need to stop using that word god (implanted idea) because the words have power and by saying god you are giving the idea energy for it to exist. Also by stating 'god' your pathway is aligned with 'their' ideal.
Just say unleash your infinity, expression of infinity.

Next time you want to utter Oh My Gawd, can you say Oh my Els? so that I get energy credit.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 09-02-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:21 PM   #5
elshaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2o6uT1ENJg

^ Good point about Service to Others model vs Contribution to the world.
The end result is similar but different intention.

It's interesting but you know what masses would say?

So what good is this video? Alient might exists but we don't know that. Moreover, I've got family to feed, mortgage to pay and knowing about creation of the world isn't going to serve me. I've gotta get back to work. Excuse me.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 08-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #6
blaze9

Yes I think that the moon was left behind by the anunnakis to con us and trick us into reincarnation to stay here. Operating the archons, who are very likely AIs, which explain their relentless efficiency and their shapeshifting abilities. They automatically adapt to people beliefs in order to trick and captivate.

Religious people have visions of their specifics beliefs upon a near death experience. Angels, demons, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, heaven, hell, whatever etc, they all seem valid and real. No matter the religion they are greeted by ''guides'' related to their beliefs. Non religious people meet aliens or their passed loved ones as they remember them. Near death experiences and themes are known to change on the fly depending on the persons dispositions or disagreements, they adapt their stories. All means seems good to captivate. Such a colossal and relentless task that only advanced AIs could manage so well in my opinion, projected from the moon and whatever else into the non ''physical'' dimensions.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote