Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 09-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
mannybash

Default New video

I have just seen a terrifying new video by David on the effects of chemicals on testosterone levels in both women and men. There was a reference to Highgate school not far from where I live where it costs £7,000 a term. If it is the same one I am thinking of a private school where a friend of my father sent his son. He got five A'levels with A grades but in the end he became strange and I am wondering if it had something to do with the school. The chemicals David is referring to are called oestrogen compounds. Virtually all plastics are like this. There was a horizon programme specifically about this topic in the mid to late '70's where I am not certain if it was in the great lakes in america perhaps lake superior or maybe lake baikal in Russia where animals were changing sex and this was back in the '70's. Of course at the time you think it is a mistake and can be sorted out provided they are willing to do so but clearly this is not the case
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
elenita

I remember seeing those reports in the seventies. I believe that your friend was affected by his private school, because I have my own theory on private schools in U.K. based on some experience. I should make a post about it one of these days. Was your friend from the 'upper classes'?
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:30 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

If jane and joe bloggs on the street know about gender bending chemicals in the environment then the politicians sure as hell do too

so why do they do nothing about it?

why do those anti-brexit politicians do nothing to protect the british people?
Old 10-02-2018, 09:01 AM   #4
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
I remember seeing those reports in the seventies. I believe that your friend was affected by his private school, because I have my own theory on private schools in U.K. based on some experience. I should make a post about it one of these days. Was your friend from the 'upper classes'?
No he wasn't he became psychologically disturbed. His father was a very good maths teacher and may have pressurised him to succeed. Back in Cyprus he was headmaster of a school for a short period called the Mellon ian institute regarded as the best private school for the Armenian community in Cyprus. The father himself was tough and could be regarded as working class. The son later said to me that he was up against the upper society. He did not put it in thode words but essentially that is what he meant
Old 10-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #5
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If jane and joe bloggs on the street know about gender bending chemicals in the environment then the politicians sure as hell do too

so why do they do nothing about it?

why do those anti-brexit politicians do nothing to protect the british people?
So true they just don't want to do anything about it they are following an agenda
Old 10-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
So true they just don't want to do anything about it they are following an agenda
they are following an agenda

the public CANNOT rely on corrupt politicians and complicit regulators to protect them

the only thing that can protect you and your loved ones is KNOWLEDGE of what is potentially harmful or dangerous

we need to vote with our feet and reject all their toxic crap
Old 31-03-2018, 05:19 PM   #7
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
No he wasn't he became psychologically disturbed. His father was a very good maths teacher and may have pressurised him to succeed. Back in Cyprus he was headmaster of a school for a short period called the Mellon ian institute regarded as the best private school for the Armenian community in Cyprus. The father himself was tough and could be regarded as working class. The son later said to me that he was up against the upper society. He did not put it in thode words but essentially that is what he meant
He probably only wanted the best for his son and maybe wanted him to follow in his footsteps. Why do you think that makes the son up against the "upper society"?
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote