Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 07-02-2018, 10:40 AM   #1
mannybash

Default The creature from the pit

I am not sure where to put this but this seems to be the best place. The above is the title of an old Dr.who series with Tom baker and lalla ward. They stumble upon a society run by an evil queen. She manages to make use of a gigantic creature who visited the planet searching for vegetation which is lacking on their home planet. Somehow this creature is able to provide energy and the evil queen keeps it prisoner. As it was an ambassador this has angered the home planet. Do forgive the leap into supposed fantasy world but I believe that a similar thing may have happened here and a very long lived entity may be in Buckingham palace kept there by the family we call royal. Maybe it is in need of energy to be sustained and who knows in what form that is?
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Do forgive the leap into supposed fantasy world but I believe that a similar thing may have happened here and a very long lived entity may be in Buckingham palace
Don't apologize to the skeptical cowards like that.

They most very definitely do not deserve that level of respect and appeasement.

They may seem persuasive at times but that is only because they are drawing on their own fears which feeds the power and sucks the dick of the status quo demons they're defending.

Official Photo of Queen and Mysterious Controller
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=245366&

Last edited by size_of_light; 07-02-2018 at 01:05 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #3
fudgetusk

I'm inspired by fiction all the time. Writers are tapping into something. All artists are.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #4
tnt1

As the book of Enoch and Revelation tell us, well, when read the right way anyway, they tell us how royals, well, whites actually came to be and points out the differences, and what it tell us makes sense.

Most of us know bits and pieces of it anyway. The tale goes that Enoch was taken by one of the creator beings that started the human race here on earth after Mars was dying. This from the war in heaven described in one of the books but I digress. How to put this short but sweet is puzzling but I'll try.

Angels fell down. It's no coincidence between the similarity between Angel or angle and Engle or English which is angel man.
So we know that whites were created by fallen angels. How? Well, we know now that most all the RH negative blood type started in whites. Most of it is in Basque and royal descendants and this too, along with blue eyes, red hair and perhaps other things like the lighter skin are all mutations that occurred because of these matings producing hybrids.

Until then all people on earth created to live here were dark skinned and had RH positive blood type. But the angels didn't stop there. All people introduced to live here were supposed to live like the Native Americans, the Mayans, the African people and the Australian people and that was the only things they were to know.
According to the tale told to Enoch and passed down man was not meant to read. Man was not meant to know math, or science, or metallurgy, or weapons or war, and they were not supposed to know basket weaving and textiles! All these things were taught to whites by the fallen angels and then the whites went out and taught others what they learned from these fallen that interfered. According to this book we were not even to know agriculture.

Further those that interfered were condemned here so they continued to mingle and interfere with the ones that now call themselves chosen ones because this is apparently the group of once dark skinned humans that these fallen ones mated with to produce these mutations. At every central point on every continent it appears there were whites placed there by someone as if on purpose. At every location in this link white people were being born and some are still being born in some locations and these had white or blond or red hair.

In Enoch it tells that the creator came down and created wives for the sons of the fallen which was done so those innocent sons would not want but no wives were created for the fallen angels they would be left to want! I could go on but the tale is ancient and white people learned these things from these fallen angels or we'd all still be living in tepees and caves Since we know the angels that fell were long lived and they were condemned here it stands to reason they have sons here closer related to them than the rest of humanity so they probably do have some terrestrial biped here that looks alien enough but it's actually from here at this point because I doubt any of the original angels are still here. I could be wrong.

Last edited by tnt1; 07-02-2018 at 05:56 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:27 AM   #5
mannybash

It is very interesting your reference to the basque people. There is a connection between the basque terrorist group and acting which I might get into on another occasion. I am though of the opinion that the present but if attacks has connections with ETA and that far from agreeing to a cease fire they have widened their horizons. They just stopped in Spain that is all but they will get back there that is definite
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
tnt1

The genome project is very keenly interested in the Basque/Spanish/Irish line of people I do know this. They study it intently compared to the other haplogroups. I am Basque/Irish/mostly and they compare my DNA to others of the R1 and R2 group all the time as a reference apparently because if I understood correctly my sample is the oldest or goes back to the start of the line or something but anyway the sequence the use to ID mine is laid out differently and it is apparently the only one they've had submitted like it.
So we have this group. R1 a sub group of R and R1b a subgroup of R1 and then R1b1 to R1b1b2 a sub group to R1b1 All of the database is composed of submissions that are these signatures.

R1B1B2a1a2b or R1b1b2a1a2f2 and R1B1B2a1a1 and 98% of the data is all these groups and then there is me! Last they wrote me about four years ago I was the only one with this signature in the entire database and then Stephen Colbert, yes the one from the TV talk show, took part and turns out his is exactly the same as mine. We're the only two in the entire data base with the R1b1b2a1a sig. It stops there for us two and none of the others involved have that so the two of us are apparently unique for some reason. He maybe even has some of the same blood anomalies that crop up with mine like elevated CK levels and such but I've never talked to the man.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:02 PM   #7
decim

Cool

Got any data you can post of that tnt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The genome project is very keenly interested in the Basque/Spanish/Irish line of people I do know this. They study it intently compared to the other haplogroups. I am Basque/Irish/mostly and they compare my DNA to others of the R1 and R2 group all the time as a reference apparently because if I understood correctly my sample is the oldest or goes back to the start of the line or something but anyway the sequence the use to ID mine is laid out differently and it is apparently the only one they've had submitted like it.
So we have this group. R1 a sub group of R and R1b a subgroup of R1 and then R1b1 to R1b1b2 a sub group to R1b1 All of the database is composed of submissions that are these signatures.

R1B1B2a1a2b or R1b1b2a1a2f2 and R1B1B2a1a1 and 98% of the data is all these groups and then there is me! Last they wrote me about four years ago I was the only one with this signature in the entire database and then Stephen Colbert, yes the one from the TV talk show, took part and turns out his is exactly the same as mine. We're the only two in the entire data base with the R1b1b2a1a sig. It stops there for us two and none of the others involved have that so the two of us are apparently unique for some reason. He maybe even has some of the same blood anomalies that crop up with mine like elevated CK levels and such but I've never talked to the man.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:18 PM   #8
tnt1

Yeah some. I'm not sure how other than to copy and paste it though. Do you need more info on the other haplogroups or what specific part are you interested in? The whole file is probably far too large for one post but I don't really have the capacity to do that probably with this device I am using either. I can show some of it if I knew what you wanted to see. Most of the stuff they give you is superficial. What they do is try to use it to entice you. You know they tell you a tidbit hoping you'll pay more to dig deeper.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:24 PM   #9
tnt1

Posted for educational purposes:

Origin and Migrations of Haplogroup R-M269
Your paternal line stems from a branch of R-M343 called R-M269, one of the most prolific paternal lineages across western Eurasia. R-M269 arose roughly 10,000 years ago, as the people of the Fertile Crescent domesticated plants and animals for the first time. Around 8,000 years ago, the first farmers and herders began to push east into Central Asia and north into the Caucasus Mountains. Some of them eventually reached the steppes above the Black and Caspian Seas. There, they lived as pastoral nomads, herding cattle and sheep across the grasslands, while their neighbors to the south developed yet another crucial technology in human history: bronze smelting. As bronze tools and weaponry spread north, a new steppe culture called the Yamnaya was born.

Around 5,000 years ago, perhaps triggered by a cold spell that made it difficult to feed their herds, Yamnaya men spilled east across Siberia and down into Central Asia. To the west, they pushed down into the Balkans and to central Europe, where they sought new pastures for their herds and metal deposits to support burgeoning Bronze Age commerce. Over time, their descendants spread from central Europe to the Atlantic coast, establishing new trade routes and an unprecedented level of cultural contact and exchange in western Europe.

The men from the steppes also outcompeted the local men as they went; their success is demonstrated in the overwhelming dominance of the R-M269 lineage in Europe. Over 80% of men in Ireland and Wales carry the haplogroup, as do over 60% of men along the Atlantic Coast from Spain to France. The frequency of R-M269 gradually decreases to the east, falling to about 30% in Germany, 20% in Poland, and 10-15% in Greece and Turkey. The haplogroup connects all these men to still others in the Iranian Plateau and Central Asia, where between 5 and 10% of men also bear the lineage.

The spread of haplogroup R-M269 in northern Ireland and Scotland was likely aided by men like Niall of the Nine Hostages. Niall of the Nine Hostages is said to have been a King of Tara in northwestern Ireland in the late 4th century C.E. His name comes from a tale of nine hostages that he held from the regions he ruled over. Though the legendary stories of his life may have been invented hundreds of years after he died, genetic evidence suggests that the Uí Néill dynasty, whose name means "descendants of Niall," did in fact trace back to just one man who bore a branch of haplogroup R-M269.

The Uí Néill ruled to various degrees as kings of Ireland from the 7th to the 11th century C.E. In the highly patriarchal society of medieval Ireland, their status allowed them to have outsized numbers of children and spread their paternal lineage each generation. In fact, researchers have estimated that between 2 and 3 million men with roots in north-west Ireland are paternal-line descendants of Niall.

Last edited by tnt1; 08-02-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #10
tnt1

Here is another chunk: For educational purposes:
Note: These haplogroups listed are older. They now have redone the entire thing so if you are confused join the club. For sure the only thing I know is that R1b1b2a1a is now M269- P311 whatever the frick that is supposed to do to help us is beyond me because what it has done is confuse things and a lot of people still complain about it. Cross referencing these old listings to the new can be a chore and I have not attempted to do more than my own. Sorry.

Haplogroup R is a widespread and diverse branch of the Y-chromosomes tree that is extremely common in Europe, where it spread after the end of the Ice Age about 12,000 years ago. The haplogroup appears to have originated in southwestern Asia about 30,000 years ago. It then split into two main branches. R1 ultimately spread widely across Eurasia, from Iceland to Japan, whereas R2 mostly remained near its region of origin. Today it can be found in southwestern Asia and India.
Because of recent immigration, both branches of R are now found worldwide among men of European, Middle Eastern and South Asian descent – though our haplogroup maps indicate only their pre-colonial distributions, do keep in mind that these do not have information which was discovered after their printing. Since that time Haplogroup R has been found in Egypt in a very high percentage of the Royal mummies tested while only showing up in a mere 1% of the regular populace. This has been the case for royals as well in China in the 'secret mummies' and what is today the United States. For the results of this were not believed so it was done again, and still not believed so once more and it is conclusive. Tut was western European and this same Haplogroup is found on other continents. .
Haplogroup R1
R1 is the dominant haplogroup in Europe today, accounting for well over half of all men. After being confined to the continent's southern fringes during the Ice Age, it expanded rapidly in the wake of the receding glaciers about 12,000 years ago. Various branches of R1 also trace the many migrations that have shaped Europe since then, from the arrival of farmers between about 10,000 and 7,000 years ago to the movements of ethnic groups such as the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings.
Haplogroup R1b
Haplogroup R1b was confined during the Ice Age to pockets of the area of today's Mediterranean Europe. The largest is thought based on current info to be in the Iberian peninsula and southern France, where men bearing the haplogroup created the famous cave paintings at Lascaux and Altamira. They also hunted mammoth, bison and other large game in a climate that was more like present-day Siberia's than the mild conditions prevailing in southern Europe today.
Some men bearing R1b Y-chromosomes also seem to have spent the Ice Age in the Balkans and Anatolia, where the haplogroup is still present today.
After the Ice Age, the haplogroup expanded rapidly in the wake of the retreating glaciers. Today R1b is by far the most common haplogroup in the western half of the continent.
Haplogroup R1b1b2
R1b1b2 is the most common haplogroup in western Europe, where it is found in more than 50% of men. Ancient representatives of the haplogroup were among the first people to repopulate the western part of Europe after the Ice Age ended about 12,000 years ago. In the process the haplogroup differentiated into even more distinct groups that can trace the details of the post-Ice Age migrations.
Haplogroup R1b1b2a1a2b
R1b1b2a1a2b arose about 20,000 years ago, when the Ice Age was at its peak. It appears to have originated among the ancestors of the present-day Basque, because of the relatively high diversity of the haplogroups in that population compared to neighboring ones. Today R1b1b2a1a2b is found in about 5% of Basque and 1% of Iberians.
Haplogroup R1b1b2a1a2f2
R1b1b2a1a2f2 reaches its peak in Ireland, where the vast majority of men carry Y-chromosomes belonging to the haplogroup. Researchers have recently discovered that a large subset of men assigned to the haplogroup may be direct male descendants of an Irish king who ruled during the 4th and early 5th centuries. According to Irish history, a king named Niall of the Nine Hostages established the Ui Neill dynasty that ruled the island country for the next millennium.
Northwestern Ireland is said to have been the core of Niall's kingdom; and that is exactly where men bearing the genetic signature associated with him are most common. About 17% of men in northwestern Ireland have Y-chromosomes that are exact matches to the signature, and another few percent vary from it only slightly. In New York City, a magnet for Irish immigrants during the 19th and early 20th century, 2% of men have Y-chromosomes matching the Ui Neill signature. Genetic analysis suggests that all these men share a common ancestor who lived about 1,700 years ago. Among men living in northwestern Ireland today that date is closer to 1,000 years ago. Those dates neatly bracket the era when Niall is supposed to have reigned.
Outside Ireland, R1b1b2a1a2f2 is relatively common only along the west coast of Britain.
Haplogroup R1b1b2a1a1
Today R1b1b2a1a1 is found mostly on the fringes of the North Sea in England, Germany and the Netherlands, where it reaches levels of one-third. That distribution suggests that some of the first men to bear the haplogroup in their Y-chromosomes were residents of Doggerland, a real-life Atlantis that was swallowed up by rising seas in the millennia following the Ice Age. Another theory supposes that the shore for some distance, perhaps covering many miles out to sea was not actually shore but ice shelf! This theory proposes they sailed around the coast of ice shelf occasionally making settlement stops and cache spots for drops along their exploring.
Doggerland was a low-lying region of forests and wetlands that may have been ice at one time which was melting off at a accelerated pace. It must have been rich in game; today, fishing trawlers in the North Sea occasionally dredge up the bones and tusks of the mastodons that roamed there. It is believed by experts that many huge mammals such as mastadons and more would get stuck in the swampy areas becoming lodged in making them easy prey!

Doggerland had its heyday between about 12,000 years ago, when the Ice Age climate began to ameliorate, and 9,000 years ago, when the meltwaters of the gradually retreating glaciers caused sea levels to rise, drowning the hunter's paradise. Doggerland's inhabitants retreated to the higher ground that is now the North Sea coast.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #11
tnt1

There can be rare cases when an individual, usually with RH negative type blood but also when the paternal lineage is haplogroup R1, (some think also R2 but it is theory only as both cases have been R1) and the maternal lineage as haplogroup X or haplogroup X2d2, then massive amounts of CK (Creatine Kenase) can be found in the blood, which in turn super oxygenates the bloodstream. Normally, this condition will create a lot of problems for the person, such as muscle damage. Or usually it's the other way around; severe muscle damage leads to high CK levels. The two cases examined had CK levels as high as 2000ul! For a normal person, the level rarely reaches over 200ul. In fact 200 is on the high side. One doctor was quoted as saying that a man could fall from a helicopter two hundred feet in the air and land without a chute and if he survived he would not have 2000 levels of CK in his blood so it is unknown what causes this. Some theorize that descendants of this trait stem from many generations of high altitude living. Copper based hemoglobin of the RH negative blood would be a better transport of oxygen at elevations to extremes and the CK elevations would allow the person to work and live as a normal person would at a lower elevation. Quite simply it is an adaption to higher altitude.

Haplogroup X is one of the few West Eurasian haplogroups (along with N1 and N2, which include haplogroups I and W) that does not descend directly from haplogroup R (the ancestor of haplogroups HV, H, V, J, T, U and K), but directly from the older macro-haplogroup N, upstream of haplogroup R. These are known as 'Basal Eurasian' because they are closer to haplogroup N in the phylogenetic tree, which represents the Out-of-Africa migration of our ancestors 70,000 years ago.

The Y-DNA (i.e. patrilinear) equivalent of mt-haplogroup R appears to be macro-haplogroup IJK, from which all modern Western Eurasian Y-DNA haplogroups are descended, except for the rarer haplogroups F, G and H. The Basal Eurasian haplogroups appear to have been the dominant paternal and maternal lineages linked with the diffusion of agriculture from the Fertile Crescent.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:08 AM   #12
mranderson

interesting research tnt1 , I have my own suspicions about why they are so interested in that bloodline

have you had many paranormal experiences during life by any chance ?

highly empathic ? prophetic dreams ? seeing ghosts ? telekinesis ?

maybe that is taking it off topic even further but worth asking considering what you all ready shared

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM   #13
mollymag4

Quote:

Are you also rh negative? Apparently about 47 percent of Basques are rh negative.
You have the same kind of lineage (Basque, Spanish, Irish) as I have--I am rh negative as is all my family.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:29 PM   #14
size_of_light

Quote:
Most of the stuff they give you is superficial. What they do is try to use it to entice you. You know they tell you a tidbit hoping you'll pay more to dig deeper.
Stephen Colbert wouldn't be my first choice of genetic honey-trap if I was running this DNA scam.

Sorry to piss on anyone's bonfire, but how do you know any of it is true?

It's just a bunch of exotic letters and numbers that only 'the authorities' have the power to produce and verify.

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-02-2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #15
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Stephen Colbert wouldn't be my first choice of genetic honey-trap if I was running this DNA scam.

Sorry to piss on anyone's bonfire, but how do you know any of it is true?

It's just a bunch of exotic letters and numbers that only 'the authorities' have the power to produce and verify.
Well, for three reasons. I found my biological sisters. Well, half sisters that I never knew I had. They look like me with tits for one! And I also have nieces and nephews one of which could pass for my own child he looks like me so much and has the same double joint ability with his thumb that we all have in my family. We have unique thumbs compared to the rest of the world and we all have a birth mark that shows up in one particular spot. They have it all just like me. I knew the second that I met Sue and Lisa they were my sisters and could feel it. Oh and yes RH - type 0 the universal donor as they say.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #16
size_of_light

Quote:
Well, for three reasons. I found my biological sisters. Well, half sisters that I never knew I had. They look like me with tits for one! And I also have nieces and nephews one of which could pass for my own child he looks like me so much and has the same double joint ability with his thumb that we all have in my family. We have unique thumbs compared to the rest of the world and we all have a birth mark that shows up in one particular spot. They have it all just like me. I knew the second that I met Sue and Lisa they were my sisters and could feel it. Oh and yes RH - type 0 the universal donor as they say.
Interesting.

But what do you make of the Stephen Colbert thing?

That just seems weird that you and him are unique in some way.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:01 PM   #17
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Interesting.

But what do you make of the Stephen Colbert thing?

That just seems weird that you and him are unique in some way.
It was a few years back at this writing so it's probably true we have a few more like us in the gene bank now. Apparently though of the R1 group we are not joining up in as high a number but it maybe is because we are fewer in number at this point. Stephen doesn't look anything like any of my family either so that is strange but the info came from the 23 and me people. I never gave it much thought cause I never watch the guy. I have backward hours though it's nothing personal. I go to bed early by most people's standards and get up way before the sun most days.