Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 07-02-2018, 08:18 AM   #641
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Some of my replies will be brief and contain errors as my online time is insufficient these days.
Why bother posting in this thread then,NonCo,
if your "online time is insufficient these days",
just to get your ass kicked every time?
berten60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:10 AM   #642
thermion

Quote:
[...] i've been scientific all my life [...]

[...] Some of my replies will be brief and contain errors as my online time is insufficient these days.
So, you've been 'sceintific' all your life have you? What makes you think that? I can say I've been a tomato all my life, that doesn't make it true.

Indeed, some or your replies do contain errors...

thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #643
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
How you come to these conclusions is embarrassing - i've been scientific all my life, fascinated by all things electrical since i was very small, self taught audio and acoustics engineer, self taught engineer and car/truck mechanic, the list goes on - some of you people on this forum are a complete joke - and at least now, for myself i have proof.

I moved on from 'your' understanding of science years ago maties.

Oh, forgot i also studied math, physics and chemistry at A level.
Ok then Mr Wizzkid... lets do this

Lets discuss the basic thesis of Flat Earth.

You claim that scientists are brainwashed....

Quote:
many flat earthers for example are able to visualise and think 'outside' of the 'science box' - which anyone who is scientifically brainwashed is unable to comprehend and often makes them angry because it challenges their fundamental belief system.
Scientists are actually postulating, and coming back with some extremely relevant conclusions that 'reality' doesn't exist when it is not being observed and that reality in and of itself is an illusion.

Scientists show, and continue to prove, that 'solid' matter is made up of tiny bits of information with very little solidity.

This 'brainwashing' that is science is actually stepping up and showing 'alternative' or spiritual concepts in regard to reality have some bearing - and in doing so are thinking way outside the box of general cognitive rationale.

Quantum physics, and Quantum science are also re-writting the whole rule book on what 'reality' actually is.

Science is actually investigating science and coming up with entirely new thesis's on what science actually is....

So, this 'moving on from science' - that you claim to have done - you have moved on beyond Quantum mechanics and understandings that rework the basic tenants of considered understanding?

When you say you are a 'self taught mechanical engineer' - have you invented a new form of internal combustion mechanic, or have you learned to understand what someone else has made?

My guess is the later. and that is, lets be fair, entirely working within the confines of a given understanding - you have learned to work with someone else's understanding - and ironically that is what you are accusing and condemning scientists for - when they actually do the opposite. Scientists actually come up with new stuff, re-write the old stuff, and move on... while you consider yourself an engineer for doing nothing more than understanding the old stuff lol

Understanding maths, mechanical or electrical engineering isn't anything special matey - most people with two arms and two eyes are able to gain a comprehension of what is basically a working forumla.

No biggie

i can rebuild a motorbike or a car from the ground up - i can even engineer replacement parts if need be. i can also understand quantum on an intricate level, replicate scientific experiments and have an A level in maths.

Am i a scientist or an engineer? No. I have a very good comprehension of how things work, i can grasp and replicate things easily and recognise how one formula can be extended to work in various applications.

This doesn't mean that i am a scientist or that i can prove that the earth is flat or round - but i am able to disprove much of the flatnuttery concepts

So, let us take your hypothesis of a Flat Earth and investigate why they are wrong

Come on Mr 'scientist all my life' Wizzkid, put up your hypothesis why you think the world is flat - and as you are an 'engineer' lets have your thinking and not some random videos off of yootube - lets have your considered and 'scientific all your life' opinion on why you believe the earth to be flat

Show us your own calculations and observations that support a FE.

claiming that you 'don't have time' isn't going to wash and will just show cowardice

Show us, in your own words using your own calculations how the sun moves over a flat earth - and how that replicates in sun rise and sun set that can be readily observed - for someone who has been a scientist all their life, has A levels in math, physics and chemistry, this shouldn't be too hard.

You might have to 'dumb it down' for us 'jokers' though - just a thought

And then you can explain why the Sun rises in Alaska and doesn't set for three months, yet rises and sets in the opposite hemispheres just as normal

We can get onto the more complicated stuff of observable distances on a curved surface - ie why 'lean' can't be accurately observed but can be mathematically proven over distance later on - i can quote the post i made some time ago and you can try and debunk it - bear in mind it remains undebunked (even by you, with your lifetime worth of science and A levels lol)...

Got time to play?

Your 'science all my life' self taught mechanical engineer v my common education lol

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 07-02-2018 at 10:37 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #644
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
So, you've been 'sceintific' all your life have you? What makes you think that? I can say I've been a tomato all my life, that doesn't make it true.

Indeed, some or your replies do contain errors...

And no of your replies contain pips

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #645
noncooperation

You sad sad fucks...

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:03 PM   #646
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
You sad sad fucks...
Very intelligent response to be starting with there non coop

i see we're off to a productive discussion haha

But then, when FE is so much old tosh, and non coop claims to be a scientist engineer who has left mainstream scientific 'brainwashing' behind, what more could be achieved?

A workmate of mine used to say 'you can't educate ignorance.'

Very true that

Father Ted:
Old 07-02-2018, 06:05 PM   #647
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Default How the sun works on the flat earth

Father Ted:
Old 07-02-2018, 09:20 PM   #648
truegroup

Quote:
You sad sad fucks...
Rapidly becoming twat of the year. You got owned and don't have the balls to admit it. But don't worry, everyone can see it. Even you, that's why you have no debate reply....just hot air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote