Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 22-01-2018, 09:10 AM   #281
iamawaveofthesea

Shift in psyche

WAR REPROGRAMS THE WORLD - David Icke

iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #282
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Giza Pyramid mystery chamber may hold Pharaoh’s 'meteorite throne'
Published time: 13 Jan, 2018 15:51
Edited time: 14 Jan, 2018 07:53

A huge void discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt late last year may hold an iron throne carved from meteorites, according to new analysis of ancient religious texts.

Giulio Magli, Director of the Department of Mathematics and Professor of Archaeoastronomy at the Politecnico di Milano, studied the Pyramid Texts, religious writings carved into pyramid walls around 2400 BC. Based on his studies, Magli proposes that it’s possible the throne of Pharaoh Khufu – or ‘Cheops’ – lies inside the chamber.

“Of course it would not be melted iron but meteoritic iron, that is, fallen from the sky in the form of iron meteorites and again cited in the Texts,” Magli says in his paper.

Explaining the structure of the pyramid, Magli states that before arriving at the funerary chamber there is a gallery. “The newly discovered room is over this gallery, but does not have a practical function of ‘relieving weight’ from it, because the roof of the gallery itself was already built with a corbelled technique for this very reason," he explains in a statement.

So what was this room used for? Magli offers a possible interpretation that falls in line with existing knowledge on Egyptian funerary religion as documented in the Pyramid texts: “In these texts it is said that the pharaoh,before reaching the stars of the north, will have to pass the ‘gates of the sky’ and sit on his ‘throne of iron.’”
https://www.rt.com/news/415823-giza-...ampaign=chrome
This is a very interesting development. It seems that people are now relating passages of The Chapters of Coming Forth by Day to the pyramids passages.

I think the idea of a meteoric throne would be tied to the idea of a heavenly throne. There is a connection to the sky or body of Nuit and iron.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 06:55 PM   #283
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
This is a very interesting development. It seems that people are now relating passages of The Chapters of Coming Forth by Day to the pyramids passages.

I think the idea of a meteoric throne would be tied to the idea of a heavenly throne. There is a connection to the sky or body of Nuit and iron.
sympathetic magic...if you are going to take a ride to the stars then you want a meteorite throne!

lol

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-01-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:02 AM   #284
JustMe418

Maybe such a metal was thought of as a gift from the gods? I think Tut had a dagger made of the same stuff.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 23-01-2018 at 07:03 AM.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:06 AM   #285
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe such a metal was thought of as a gift from the gods? I think Tut had a dagger made of the same stuff.
I've heard that about tut-ankh-amun

Their king making ceremony involved the ingestion of an entheogenic substance from the brain of the previous pharoah which would catapult them to the stars where they would be crowned by the celestial hierarchy

what better way to take that trip then on a meteor throne?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-01-2018 at 01:26 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 03:06 PM   #286
JustMe418

Quote:
I've heard that about tut-ankh-amun

Their king making ceremony involved the ingestion of an entheogenic substance from the brain of the previous pharoah which would catapult them to the stars where they would be crowned by the celestial hierarchy

what better way to take that trip then on a meteor throne?
Got any sources for this?
Old 24-01-2018, 04:39 PM   #287
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'll try and dig that out for you but will have to rifle through some notes

However an extra point of interest relating to that is that the merovingean kings who were said to be magician kings have signs of trepanning in their skulls; so it looks like they may also have been using the same process. the film 'fear and loathing in las vegas' makes reference to adremochrome as one of the most potent trips you can take.....if i remember rightly they make a sinister reference to it coming from the brain of a child....certainly a lot of children DO go missing

google it....but don't use google as google is the devil

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-01-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:15 AM   #288
JustMe418

When you think though, in ancient times kings were often regarded as high priests, or magicians or shaman, so this isnt unusual.

I have seen the evidence of skull repairs which is interesting. There is so much out there that isnt easily explained, like the Baghdad battery.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:08 AM   #289
screamingeagle

On skull repairs

Quote:
This human skull is more than 7000 years old. He has undergone surgery, and clinical signs indicate that the operation was perfectly successful
http://eden-saga.com/en/anthropology...ue-be-god.html
Old 26-01-2018, 08:03 AM   #290
iamawaveofthesea

history continues to be rewritten...

Oldest human fossil outside Africa discovered in Israel
New discovery suggests early people migrated to the Middle East around 100,000 years earlier than previously thought
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
7 hours ago

The discovery of a fossil in Israel has revealed humans left Africa far earlier than previously thought.

Scientists have long thought humans – or Homo sapiens – left Africa around 100,000 years ago.

But the new fossil known as Misliya-1 after the cave it was found in is estimated to be between 175,000-200,000 years old - by far the oldest evidence for modern humans found outside of Africa.,

Calling it "an exciting discovery," Professor Rolf Quam, an anthropologist at Binghamton University and co-author of the study said: "It provides the clearest evidence yet that our ancestors first migrated out of Africa much earlier than we previously believed."

Professor Israel Hershkovitz, an anthropologist at Tel Aviv University who led the study which was published in the journal Science, added: “This changes the whole concept of modern human evolution."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8177711.html
Old 26-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #291
JustMe418

Quote:
history continues to be rewritten...

Oldest human fossil outside Africa discovered in Israel
New discovery suggests early people migrated to the Middle East around 100,000 years earlier than previously thought
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
7 hours ago

The discovery of a fossil in Israel has revealed humans left Africa far earlier than previously thought.

Scientists have long thought humans – or Homo sapiens – left Africa around 100,000 years ago.

But the new fossil known as Misliya-1 after the cave it was found in is estimated to be between 175,000-200,000 years old - by far the oldest evidence for modern humans found outside of Africa.,

Calling it "an exciting discovery," Professor Rolf Quam, an anthropologist at Binghamton University and co-author of the study said: "It provides the clearest evidence yet that our ancestors first migrated out of Africa much earlier than we previously believed."

Professor Israel Hershkovitz, an anthropologist at Tel Aviv University who led the study which was published in the journal Science, added: “This changes the whole concept of modern human evolution."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8177711.html
I recently read something about the possibility that humans might have moved from Australia towards Africa rather than the other way round, due to the dates of more recent finds.

I never bought into this thing about how we all came from Africa. Just because the oldest (at that point) human remains were found there it doesnt mean thats the place of origin. It could easily be that humans were in other places long before but the remains are either still hidden or totally broken down and unrecognisable.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:46 PM   #292
iamawaveofthesea

The Sphinx, Gobekli Tepe, Ancient Catastrophes Dr Robert Schoch

Old 28-01-2018, 12:47 PM   #293
abacus

Quote:
There is so much out there that isnt easily explained, like the Baghdad battery.
A discussion of the Baghdad battery.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 01:32 PM   #294
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
A discussion of the Baghdad battery.
But there have been reproductions used to electroplate itmes.

There are other things in Iraq that are not understood either. In Babylon there was glazed blue bricks used for the gates. It was found that it requires a very accurate chemical composition to make these bricks and they have to be fired at a very high but very stable temperature, something which the modern scientists used a portable electric kiln for. They stated they dont know how such stable high temps would be produced in ancient times.

I think this was in the Nebucadnezzar documentary that was on Sky. Might be on youtube. too.
Old 28-01-2018, 01:33 PM   #295
JustMe418

Quote:
The Sphinx, Gobekli Tepe, Ancient Catastrophes Dr Robert Schoch

It is thought that only one third of ancient Egypt has been uncovered and that so much more lies under the sand.
Old 28-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #296
screamingeagle

I think the original builders of pyramids and other tempels and structures have left their knowledge encoded in the structures ,in the way they are built

Carl Munck has great video....

who knows what have the original builders left for future generatios,i bet most of it is destroyed by civilizations that came after them

Last edited by screamingeagle; 28-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 05:21 PM   #297
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
I think the original builders of pyramids and other tempels and structures have left their knowledge encoded in the structures ,in the way they are built

who knows what have the original builders left for future generatios,i bet most of it is destroyed by civilizations that came after them
One later ruler of egypt wanted to try and prove his greatness by trying to dismantle one of the pyramids

Obviously he failed but managed to cause some damage in the process
Old 28-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #298
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post

Definitely in the great pyramid.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #299
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
This brilliant presentation was posted on davids headlines today:

Forbidden Knowledge Discoveries That Reveal the True Purpose of Ancient Temples

Old 29-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #300
screamingeagle

Quote: