Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 06-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #121
nongeekywebdude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwuntybolo View Post
You specifically stated "remove the deaths in the USA in inner city gang/drug gun violence amongst young men which completely skew the stats"

Maybe I didn't get your meaning but it seemed to me you said gang violence in inner cities, you then dropped the gang bit to basically just include all the inner city.
no, I meant inner city gun crime which includes gangs, drugs and young people, not just gangs. Take that inner city stuff out of the equation and the stats look different, even though guns are everywhere in the USA, the majority of shootings occur in inner cities with young people. So its not just the amount of guns/or easy ownership of guns, perhaps cultural/social differences are the prime drivers as I said all along.

Quote:
I don't think you do, very often correlation does equal causation. You can't just say the magic words "correlation does not equal caustion" and make the conclusion you don't like disappear
yes correlation can equal causation, but proving causation requires much more research, research you have not provided thus far. I honestly have seen nothing that proves causation from you at all.

Quote:
Thought it would be him if anything turned up. His work and methodology have been thoroughly debunked
Here's another classic gun defender getting shot down on his methods
If I was so inclined I could publish articles debunking some of your "facts" also, but if you think I am going to defend all of those sources I listed, while perhaps discrediting all yours in some epic tit for tat factoid source discussion, then think again - I have made my thoughts clear!

Quote:
My point here is, you might claim that why should your studies not be as worthwhile as mine, how can you choose which to believe. And I link these to show that whatever is held up by the pro gun lobby as evidence that guns are not resposible for high homicide rates has usually already been throughly torn apart, however the same is not true for the other side, which clearly shows gun laws/control lowers murder rates.
That is incredibly naive, so pro gun factoids are rubbish and have all been torn apart, whereas all the anti-gun stuff is genuine - I seriously doubt it is as simple as that, but it is clear you think so. Confirmation bias is a wonderful thing! Again a complex issue with rebuttals and debunking arguments on both sides clogging up the web all over the place.

Quote:
It's seems like 12000 gun deaths a year is not enough for you to consider doing anything about "welp, nothing can be done, what can you do, it'll never change" unfortunately the evidence clearly shows that you can do something about it.
no, the evidence is not clear at all, once again taking a hugely complex issue and trying to make it a simple one based on your own bias. If the evidence was that clear there would not be much of a debate would there?

Last edited by nongeekywebdude; 06-10-2015 at 04:30 PM.
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #122
ablitive

They haven't even tidied up the fake blood from set from this incident and we have yet another one, their wardrobe department must be working on over time.

Oneperson killed, 3 injured in shooting at Northern Arizona University

That's a "13" straight away.

"The four-year public university has more than 25,000 total undergraduates"..Reduce> 4+2+5+0+0 = 11

http://www.thejournal.ie/college-sho...77886-Oct2015/
Luke 8:17

101 last day prophecies.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:26 AM   #123
kiwi_

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:34 AM   #124
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive
They haven't even tidied up the fake blood from set from this incident and we have yet another one, their wardrobe department must be working on over time.

Oneperson killed, 3 injured in shooting at Northern Arizona University
And another in Texas!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:07 AM   #125
markgobell

Umpqua Community College Shooting : Perp Chris Harper Mercer : Holocaust narrative : Female Nazi Juana Bormann - "The Woman With Dogs"

See also : capitalpunishmentuk.org : Juanna Borman “The woman with dogs”

Quote:

Wikipedia : Juana Bormann

Juana Bormann ( or Johana Borman; 10 September 1893 – 13 December 1945 )

was an East Prussian-born prison guard at several Nazi concentration camps, from 1938 and was executed as a war criminal at Hamelin, Lower Saxony, after a court trial in 1945.

Trial and execution

At her trial, Bormann said she had joined the Auxiliary SS in 1938 "to earn more money". She first served at the Lichtenburg concentration camp in Saxony under SS Oberaufseherin Jane Bernigau with 49 other SS women.[citation needed]

In 1939, she was assigned to oversee a work crew at the new Ravensbrück women's camp near Berlin. In March 1942, Bormann was one of a handful of women selected for guard duty at Auschwitz in Poland. Short in stature, she was known for her cruelty. Victims called her "Wiesel" and "the woman with the dogs".[1][better source needed] In October 1942, Bormann went to Auschwitz-Birkenau as an Aufseherin. Her supervisors included Maria Mandel, Margot Drexler (Dreschler, Drechsel, Dreschel), and Irma Grese. Juana was eventually moved to Budy, a nearby subcamp where she continued her abuse on the prisoners.[citation needed]

In 1944, as German losses mounted, Bormann was transferred to the auxiliary camp at Hindenburg (present-day Zabrze, Poland) in Silesia. In January 1945, she returned to Ravensbrück. In March she arrived at her last post, Bergen-Belsen, near Celle, where she served under Josef Kramer, Irma Grese and Elisabeth Volkenrath (all of whom had served with her in Birkenau.) On 15 April 1945, the British army took Bergen-Belsen, finding over 10,000 corpses and 60,000 survivors. The liberators forced all SS personnel to carry the dead.[citation needed]

Bormann was later incarcerated and interrogated by the military, then prosecuted at the Belsen Trial, which lasted from 17 September 1945 to 17 November 1945. The court heard testimony relating to murders she had committed at Auschwitz and Belsen, sometimes unleashing her "big bad wolfhound" German shepherd on helpless prisoners. She was found guilty and hanged (along with Grese and Volkenrath) on 13 December 1945.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Umpqua Community College shooting

The Umpqua Community College shooting occurred on October 1, 2015, at the UCC campus near Roseburg, Oregon, United States.

Chris Harper-Mercer, a 26-year-old enrolled at the school, fatally shot an assistant professor and eight students in a classroom. Seven to nine others were injured.

Roseburg police detectives responding to the incident engaged Harper-Mercer in a brief shootout.

After being wounded, he killed himself by shooting himself in the head.

The mass shooting was the deadliest in Oregon's modern history.[a]

Perpetrator

Christopher Sean "Chris" Harper-Mercer

( July 26, 1989 – October 1, 2015 )

Quote:

From Holocaust narrative : Female Nazi Juana Bormann - "The Woman With Dogs" born on 10 September 1893

to the Umpqua Community College shooting perp Chris Harper-Mercer born on 26 July 1989 is :

INTerval ISUAF =

= 911 months, 911 weeks, 911 days

The Number : 911

See also : Soham Murders : "Holocaust narrative" : Female Nazi : Ilse Koch - "The Bitch of Buchenwald"

See also : Jihadi John : Holocaust : Josef Kramer "The Beast of Belsen"

Last edited by markgobell; 03-11-2017 at 07:17 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote