Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 10-06-2017, 08:13 AM   #61
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Mystery of how MP Jo Cox's killer got his gun still not solved one year on from murder that shocked nation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-coxs-10586393
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 08:00 AM   #62
markgobell

BBC : Jo Cox : Death of an MP

First broadcast : 13 June 2017 9pm

BBC iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...death-of-an-mp

Contains some upsetting scenes.

On 16 June 2016 the murder of Jo Cox, in the heat of EU referendum campaigning, shocked the nation. This documentary tells the story of this horrific attack and events surrounding it through the testimony of those closest to it - including Jo Cox's family, eye witnesses and those who knew the murderer, Thomas Mair.

With unique access to West Yorkshire Police's murder investigation, the film draws together CCTV, archive footage and other evidence that was gathered by the investigating officers. The result is a forensic exploration of a horrific murder. What led a man with no history of violence to brutally murder a female MP whom he had never met?

Jo Cox's political convictions and the issues she fought so passionately for were at odds with Mair's viewpoint, which some think motivated him to murder. Who Jo Cox was and what she stood for is explored in the film through archive footage and intimate interviews with family and friends. Thomas Mair's activities in the days leading up to the attack are retraced through interviews with detectives working on the case. Along with the testimony of those who knew Mair, they portray a complex and contradictory character, a man who volunteered to help people of all races yet harboured a secret obsession with Nazism and the extreme right.

I did not know, nor afaik until now has it been made public, that Thomas Mair was a volunteer at Batley and Birstall Libraries...

During the segment on the Thames flotilla on 15 June 2016, Brendan Cox explains that Jo Cox left London for Birstall after taking a photo of Brendan & the children and the mystery woman in the dinghy.

Which appears to contradict reports of her houseboat party on the evening of 15 June 2016, for all of the new Labour MPs ...

EDIT : This party may have been on the evening of the 14th June ???

The documentary makes a very poor attempt, by inference and suggestion only, to connect Thomas Mair's alleged book collection and therefore his alleged politics, with Jo Cox's EU stance and her "Refugees are Welcome" position.

Although Jo Cox's position on Syria was briefly outlined, there was no mention of her Early Day Motion on Israel / Gaza...

Rebecca Walker, owner of the Birstall Wellbeing Centre : "He'd been suffering from depression and anxiety for a long time and was on medication. He was looking at things to work alongside what he was taking."

"Thomas Mair is serving a whole life sentence at HMP Prison Frankland."

On 15 March 2017, I sent an email application to the Prisoner Location Service to try and make contact with Thomas Mair.

Dear Prisoner Location Service

I would like to locate and correspond with the following prisoner, if he agrees :

Prisoner name : Thomas Mair

Prisoner DOB : 12 August 1963

Reason for contacting prisoner : Correspondence & friendship.

On 24 April 2017 I received this very odd reply :

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your below enquiry.

We have now been asked to find out whether or not you already know Thomas Mair? If you wish to become a pen pal, it appears that there are different procedures.

Kind regards

I have successfully contacted one "terrorist" prisoner in this way before and did not receive this type of reply, so, rather perplexed by this I replied :

Dear Prisoner Location Service

Thank you for your reply.

I do not already know Thomas Mair.

I do not understand the rest of your email.

Regards

On 9 May 2017 I received this :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent prisoner location enquiry.

The National Offender Management Service is unable to assist you as we are required to seek the consent of the offender before disclosing their location to you. I can confirm that consent has not been received on this occasion.

You should be advised that offenders do have the right under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) to decline their consent. Consent is always sought unless we are supplied with evidence of legal proceedings, or exemption from the DPA is claimed by quoting the relevant section of the act and how this applies to the enquiry.

I understand that you may be disappointed with this response.

Kind regards,

Prisoner Location Service

The Prisoner Location Service is here : https://www.gov.uk/find-prisoner

It would be interesting to know if others get the same response ...

Last edited by markgobell; 14-06-2017 at 09:52 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #63
markgobell

Default Various date relationships (merged thread, various topics)

Some questions

Since I saw that the "Alternative place for trading of insults" over the Manchester Arena event has been closed, I started a new thread earlier today in the Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags sub-forum asking some questions in the hope that we could in fact have a discussion about alternative / non-msm based theories / ideas, without the infantile invective.

It appears that we are allowed to discuss "alternative theories" about this event in this thread ?

So, since it's been 24 days now, with 30 pages here and 11 pages rendered unto the Rant Room, something like 800+ posts on the subject, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts / ideas on these ?

1. Why was the event planned to take place in Manchester ?

2. Why was the event planned to take place on that date ?

3. What is the real link between so-called "terrorism" in Manchester and the narrative's alleged Libya connection ?

4. Why do you think we were shown the remains of a yuasa battery rather than any other battery ?

5. Why do you think we were shown the remains of a Karrimor backpack rather than any other backpack ?

6. What are your thoughts on "A Bad Lies Man", sorry, "Salman Abedi" allegedly renting a £75-a-night Granby Row flat from rental agency arc-property-letting.co.uk ?

7. Why were screwfix.com and B&Q ( diy.com ) fingered as the suppliers of the alleged shrapnel rather than any other retailer ?

8. What are the links between Control Orders, the Control Order obsessive Lord Carlile and the Manchester narrative ?

Also, does anyone have any ideas about these markers, laid down so definitively for us by James Corden, an actor ... ?

James Corden's "Message to Manchester"

The Late Late Show 22 May 2017

Man Utd and Man City

Oasis and Joy Division

the birthplace of the leader of the Suffragettes ( = Emmeline Pankhurst )

the home of the inventor of the first computer ( = inventor Frederic C Williams born Stockport ) ( and co-inventor Tom Kilburn )

Last edited by markgobell; 15-06-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old 16-06-2017, 12:00 AM   #64
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Some questions

Since I saw that the "Alternative place for trading of insults" over the Manchester Arena event has been closed, I started a new thread earlier today in the Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags sub-forum asking some questions in the hope that we could in fact have a discussion about alternative / non-msm based theories / ideas, without the infantile invective.

It appears that we are allowed to discuss "alternative theories" about this event in this thread ?

So, since it's been 24 days now, with 30 pages here and 11 pages rendered unto the Rant Room, something like 800+ posts on the subject, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts / ideas on these ?
Nice one, Ill have a bash at a few, see if other have a go..

Quote:

1. Why was the event planned to take place in Manchester ?.
I would guess if the goal was sewing the seeds of racial division, Manchester is probably the largest 'mainly white' city in Britain now, followed by liverpool? So an attack there would have greater effect at social division that say a predominantly muslim city like Birmingham, imho.
But there could be a plethora of reasons/causes

Quote:
2. Why was the event planned to take place on that date ?.
I admit they do like the 22nd +3 = 223 (322 inverted)

Quote:
3. What is the real link between so-called "terrorism" in Manchester and the narrative's alleged Libya connection ?.
Well this is a huge issue, and goes deep in the government

Quote:
4. Why do you think we were shown the remains of a yuasa battery rather than any other battery ?.
Ive no clue on this one

Quote:
5. Why do you think we were shown the remains of a Karrimor backpack rather than any other backpack ?.
Same, above my head again

Quote:
6. What are your thoughts on "A Bad Lies Man", sorry, "Salman Abedi" allegedly renting a £75-a-night Granby Row flat from rental agency arc-property-letting.co.uk ?.
I didnt know that..where ws he gtting his money?
how was the accomodation paid for and by whom if a card or bakks tranfer used

Quote:
7. Why were screwfix.com and B&Q ( diy.com ) fingered as the suppliers of the alleged shrapnel rather than any other retailer ?.
Perhaps this was the products recovered?
B&Q = Screwfix stock the same stock unlike toolstation, the last time I checked they were both owned by the 'kingfisher' group, but tha was a few years back and im not searching atm

Quote:
8. What are the links between Control Orders, the Control Order obsessive Lord Carlile and the Manchester narrative ?.
Ive not heard about this would you elaborate for me please?

Quote:
Also, does anyone have any ideas about these markers, laid down so definitively for us by James Corden, an actor ... ?

sorry cant watch James corbyn,
I simply dont get him?
I question his rapid rise to hollywood..
And loath his 'leading high pitched laugh to control situations'
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 06:18 AM   #65
bamboozooka

the only thing that sticks in my mind is the wierd family press conference the day after. not seeing a single sign of grief.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 07:29 AM   #66
Innominati

Default BCOX Book

We learn from his own write-up of the day of that event, that he was on the train having been alerted that he needed to come to Leeds immediately when he got the call from Jo's sister Kim, to say jo didn't make it, and tears flowed, and a kind man offered tissues and Brendan tells us that he said,
"Is this what you are supposed to do when your wife's just been murdered?" I find that very strange. I think he was broadcasting to the people sitting on that train that his wife had just been murdered, on a train you do overhear everything. There was a need to back up the story and make it real for people.

Last edited by Innominati; 20-06-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Innominati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 07:09 AM   #67
markgobell

Daily Mail : Finsbury Park terror suspect 'tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned', his sister claims

The 47-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder and terror charges is named as Darren Osborne, from Cardiff

He is accused of driving van into crowd outside Muslim Welfare House near Finsbury Park Mosque at 12.20am

People were helping Makram Ali, 52, who fell ill and died minutes later in front of his 26-year-old daughter

Father-of-four was born in Singapore but grew up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, and now lives in Cardiff

He 'repeatedly yelled: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit' and smiled, waved and blew kisses at public'

Imam and other worshippers pinned him down as he urged them to 'kill him' but they held him until arrest

His sister tonight told MailOnline Osborne tried to kill himself just six weeks by jumping in a river in Cardiff

Neighbours say he was known as 'Mr Grumpy' who drank beer in his hot tub and recently lived in a tent

By Nick Fagge For Mailonline and Martin Robinson Uk Chief Reporter and Thomas Burrows In Finsbury Park For Mailonline

Published: 11:11, 20 June 2017 | Updated: 21:18, 20 June 2017

The Finsbury Park terror suspect tried to kill himself six weeks ago by jumping into a river and begged to be sectioned, according to his sister.

Darren Osborne, 47, is accused of ploughing into worshippers in North London in the early hours of Monday morning before jumping out and shouting: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit'.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, his sister Nicola, 50, said Osborne was a deeply troubled individual who apparently tried to steal from his blind 90-year-old great-grandfather.

When he was as young as ten he was reported to police by his own mother who was outraged when she discovered her son had tried to steal his family member's wallet.

But she revealed that her younger brother had been suicidal in recent weeks, and had asked to be taken into psychiatric care following the latest break-up with his on-off partner Sarah Andrews, 42.

Ms Osborne told MailOnline: 'He tried to kill himself six, eight weeks ago. He threw himself into the river in Cardiff.

'He asked to be taken into care, to be sectioned but they wouldn't do it. He was on anti-depressants. He came to see me after he tried to kill himself. He showed me the bump on his head. I don't know how he got out of the river, or really what happened.'

She added: 'He asked me if he could stay. But he has made my life a misery over the years.

However she added: 'But Darren is not racist, he is not a terrorist. He is someone who is lost. He needs help. I feel so sorry for the people he hurt.

Today it was revealed that the father-of-four had split from the mother of his children Sarah Andrews, 42, six months ago, and was living in a tent in some South Wales woodland.

Friends have described him as a 'bloody psycho' who had a reputation for drunken fights - one neighbour said the unemployed mechanic was always arguing with people in the street and said: 'He's always been a complete c*** - but this is surprising'.

MailOnline can reveal he was known as 'Mr Moody' in the suburb of Cardiff where he had a volatile on-off relationship with the mother of his four children Ms Andrews, who left him six months ago.

He frequently spends nights in a small tent in woodland near his family's three-bed home - or would sometimes even camp in the tiny back garden.

Unemployed Osborne installed a hot tub in garden earlier this year and whiled away the hours downing cans of lager.

He was last seen buying bags laden with alcohol from the local Aldi less than ten hours before he allegedly launched the Finsbury Park terror attack.

Police were warned the Finsbury Park terror suspect was drunk and unconscious on the front seat of his rented white van 24 hours before he allegedly used it as a weapon to murder and maim Muslims, it was claimed today.

He was reportedly seen sleeping across the front three seats of the box van in his home town of Cardiff in the early hours of Father's Day.

South Wales Police confirmed they were called to a report of an insecure van parked on a street in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff, 24 hours before the attack in London.

In a statement released on Tuesday afternoon, the force said officers responded to a call at 12.27am on Sunday, June 18.

They said: 'Officers attended, a male was asleep inside the vehicle, which showed no signs of having been driven recently.

'The officers' assessment was that no offences were disclosed.'

Hours earlier he was thrown out of his local pub after a drunken night where he started 'cursing Muslims' and vowing to 'do some damage'.

It is alleged that the terror suspect - who was not known to police and MI5 - hired an £80-a-day van from South Wales before driving to the Muslim Welfare House in north London.

Quote:

The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : Pontyclun Van Hire : Margaret Thatcher

White van was a Luton box van from Pontyclun Van Hire

Mirror : White van used in deadly Finsbury Park mosque attack belonged to hire firm in Wales

Quote:

From Conservative PM, Margaret Thatcher born on 13 October 1925

to the Finsbury Park "White Van Man" PontyclunVanHire.co.uk domain created on 20 July 2007 is :

= 777 months, 777 weeks, 777 days

See also : The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : British National Party

See also : The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : US President GW Bush

Finsbury Park Mosque van hits pedestrians before 12pm GMT not BST on 18/06/2017

Finsbury Park Mosque van hits pedestrians after 12pm BST not GMT on 19/06/2017

Syrian conflict: US coalition US F-18 Super Hornet shot down Syrian army SU-22 jet on 18/06/2017

Syrian conflict : Iran fires missiles into Syria on 18/06/2017

Otto Warmbier US student sent home from North Korea dies hospital Cincinnati Ohio on 19/06/2017

France Paris Champs Elysees cordoned off after car hits police van on 19/06/2017

BREXIT negotiations begin in Brussels - David Davis & co on 19/06/2017

Barclays bank charged with fraud in Qatar case on 20/06/2017

Belgium Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station on 21/06/2017

To those who continually claim that "the government" is behind all of the recent so-called "terrorism", I think you really need to reconsider ...

With the possible exception of Manchester, on a date which has special Zionist significance and which I aver would have seen something happen somewhere, probably Manchester, all of the recent so-called "terrorism" cases here in England, are attacks on our government and our democracy.

I think that it's abundantly obvious to all but the wilfully ignorant and those who wish to stir up "the right kind of hatred", that Theresa May & co could do without them.

Don't you ?

See also : Syria : US coalition F-18 Super Hornet shot down Syrian army SU-22 jet on 18 June 2017 : US President GW Bush

Last edited by markgobell; 21-06-2017 at 08:00 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:06 AM   #68
markgobell

Finsbury Park Mosque : European Communities Act 1972

Quote:

www.finsburyparkmosque.org

Statement on terrorist attack on Muslims leaving mosques in North London

The Finsbury Park Mosque condemns in the strongest terms a heinous terrorist attack earlier this morning in Finsbury Park, north London which resulted in many injured and reported fatalities. The van driver deliberately mowed down Muslim men and women leaving late evening prayers from Finsbury Park Mosque and Muslim Welfare House just after midnight.

This is a callous terrorist attack, which coincides with the murdered MP, Jo Cox anniversary. We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam. We need fair and balanced reporting from the media; it is completely unacceptable that the media choses to engage in selective reporting.

Mohammed Kozbar, the chairman of the Mosque described the incident as “a cowardly attack which is no different than the attacks in Manchester and London, our community is in shock, our thought and prayer with those who have been effected by this”

Finally, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

We urge all attending mosques and going about their business to remain vigilant in this difficult time.

[ENDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post

Finsbury Park mosque is the most famous (in infamous/notorious sense) mosque in the country. Abu 'the hook' Hamza used to preach there before the government essentially forced the mosque to de-radicalise.

An argument can easily be made that he specifically chose to attack near to that mosque for the symbolism.

I agree that the Finsbury Park Mosque holds significant symbolism here in the UK ( and the US ) within this modern "terrorism" paradigm.

The Finsbury Park Mosque was the home of the Mi5 agent and quintessential "bogey-man", Abu Hamza and it was perhaps most symbolic for illustrating the public face of the "covenant of security" between the "secret state" and their friendly terrorists on the al Qaeda database, who did terrorism, supposedly in the name of Islam, usually in foreign lands, on behalf of "the west" ...

The Finsbury Park Mosque was also the preferred place of worship for the mentally defective Richard Reid, the alleged, "shoe bomber" aboard Amercian Airlines Flight AA63 on 22 December 2001.

Yet another airport "terrorist" facilitated through the Tel Aviv to Paris to Miami airport system by ICTS, just like 9/11 ...

I doubt whether the mentally defective ( yes, yet another ! ), Darren Osborne had any idea whatsoever about the timing or the symbolism ...

Others did though, that's for sure ...

Quote:

From Abu Hamza : Finsbury Park Mosque raided & shut down by police on 20 January 2003

to the Darren Osborne "White Van Man" event, Seven Sisters Road Muslim Welfare Centre, Finsbury Park on 19 June 2017 is :

INClusive =

= 137 months, 137 weeks, 137 days

= P( 33 ) months, P( 33 ) weeks, P( 33 ) days >

33° 33° 33°

Quote:

From Abu Hamza removed as Imam of Finsbury Park Mosque on 4 February 2003

to the Darren Osborne "White Van Man" event, Seven Sisters Road Muslim Welfare Centre, Finsbury Park on 19 June 2017 is :

ISUAF =

= 13 years, 13 months, 13 weeks, 13 days

= P( 6 ) years, P( 6 ) months, P( 6 ) weeks, P( 6 ) days >

As ever, the confluence of kabbalistic signatures reveals the real motives behind this event ...

On 19 June 2017 - the day that the BREXIT negotiations began in Brussels ...

The European Communities Act 1972, the legal instrument which legislated for the accession of the United Kingdom to the then, European Community (EC) ...

Quote:

From the EU Project : The UK European Communities Act 1972 : Royal Assent on 17 October 1972

INClusive =

= 16317 days

= 777 + 777 + 777 weeks

= 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777

+ 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777

+ 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 days >

777 x ( 7+7+7 )

Quote:

For a description of the definition and utility of the 111 to 999 triplets, see :

The 3119 ( P444 ) day sequence from GHW Bush, DCI CIA to WTC-1993 and 9/11

See also : The number 37 and the 3 digit rep-digits or triplets ( 111 to 999 )

See also : The numbers 37, 73 and 666 & the Star of David or Seal of Solomon

google search : terrorism as theatre ...

See also : BBC : Man Tasered by police at London Central Mosque on 21 June 2017

Last edited by markgobell; 21-06-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:34 AM   #69
the nine

Quote:
Daily Mail : Finsbury Park terror suspect 'tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned', his sister claims

The 47-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder and terror charges is named as Darren Osborne, from Cardiff

He is accused of driving van into crowd outside Muslim Welfare House near Finsbury Park Mosque at 12.20am

People were helping Makram Ali, 52, who fell ill and died minutes later in front of his 26-year-old daughter

Father-of-four was born in Singapore but grew up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, and now lives in Cardiff

He 'repeatedly yelled: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit' and smiled, waved and blew kisses at public'

Imam and other worshippers pinned him down as he urged them to 'kill him' but they held him until arrest

His sister tonight told MailOnline Osborne tried to kill himself just six weeks by jumping in a river in Cardiff

Neighbours say he was known as 'Mr Grumpy' who drank beer in his hot tub and recently lived in a tent

By Nick Fagge For Mailonline and Martin Robinson Uk Chief Reporter and Thomas Burrows In Finsbury Park For Mailonline

Published: 11:11, 20 June 2017 | Updated: 21:18, 20 June 2017

The Finsbury Park terror suspect tried to kill himself six weeks ago by jumping into a river and begged to be sectioned, according to his sister.

Darren Osborne, 47, is accused of ploughing into worshippers in North London in the early hours of Monday morning before jumping out and shouting: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit'.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, his sister Nicola, 50, said Osborne was a deeply troubled individual who apparently tried to steal from his blind 90-year-old great-grandfather.

When he was as young as ten he was reported to police by his own mother who was outraged when she discovered her son had tried to steal his family member's wallet.

But she revealed that her younger brother had been suicidal in recent weeks, and had asked to be taken into psychiatric care following the latest break-up with his on-off partner Sarah Andrews, 42.

Ms Osborne told MailOnline: 'He tried to kill himself six, eight weeks ago. He threw himself into the river in Cardiff.

'He asked to be taken into care, to be sectioned but they wouldn't do it. He was on anti-depressants. He came to see me after he tried to kill himself. He showed me the bump on his head. I don't know how he got out of the river, or really what happened.'

She added: 'He asked me if he could stay. But he has made my life a misery over the years.

However she added: 'But Darren is not racist, he is not a terrorist. He is someone who is lost. He needs help. I feel so sorry for the people he hurt.

Today it was revealed that the father-of-four had split from the mother of his children Sarah Andrews, 42, six months ago, and was living in a tent in some South Wales woodland.

Friends have described him as a 'bloody psycho' who had a reputation for drunken fights - one neighbour said the unemployed mechanic was always arguing with people in the street and said: 'He's always been a complete c*** - but this is surprising'.

MailOnline can reveal he was known as 'Mr Moody' in the suburb of Cardiff where he had a volatile on-off relationship with the mother of his four children Ms Andrews, who left him six months ago.

He frequently spends nights in a small tent in woodland near his family's three-bed home - or would sometimes even camp in the tiny back garden.

Unemployed Osborne installed a hot tub in garden earlier this year and whiled away the hours downing cans of lager.

He was last seen buying bags laden with alcohol from the local Aldi less than ten hours before he allegedly launched the Finsbury Park terror attack.

Police were warned the Finsbury Park terror suspect was drunk and unconscious on the front seat of his rented white van 24 hours before he allegedly used it as a weapon to murder and maim Muslims, it was claimed today.

He was reportedly seen sleeping across the front three seats of the box van in his home town of Cardiff in the early hours of Father's Day.

South Wales Police confirmed they were called to a report of an insecure van parked on a street in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff, 24 hours before the attack in London.

In a statement released on Tuesday afternoon, the force said officers responded to a call at 12.27am on Sunday, June 18.

They said: 'Officers attended, a male was asleep inside the vehicle, which showed no signs of having been driven recently.

'The officers' assessment was that no offences were disclosed.'

Hours earlier he was thrown out of his local pub after a drunken night where he started 'cursing Muslims' and vowing to 'do some damage'.

It is alleged that the terror suspect - who was not known to police and MI5 - hired an £80-a-day van from South Wales before driving to the Muslim Welfare House in north London.

Finsbury Park Mosque van hits pedestrians before 12pm GMT not BST on 18/06/2017

Finsbury Park Mosque van hits pedestrians after 12pm BST not GMT on 19/06/2017

Syrian conflict: US coalition US F-18 Super Hornet shot down Syrian army SU-22 jet on 18/06/2017

Syrian conflict : Iran fires missiles into Syria on 18/06/2017

Otto Warmbier US student sent home from North Korea dies hospital Cincinnati Ohio on 19/06/2017

France Paris Champs Elysees cordoned off after car hits police van on 19/06/2017

BREXIT negotiations begin in Brussels - David Davis & co on 19/06/2017

Barclays bank charged with fraud in Qatar case on 20/06/2017

Belgium Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station on 21/06/2017

To those who continually claim that "the government" is behind all of the recent so-called "terrorism", I think you really need to reconsider ...

With the possible exception of Manchester, on a date which has special Zionist significance and which I aver would have seen something happen somewhere, probably Manchester, all of the recent so-called "terrorism" cases here in England, are attacks on our government and our democracy.

I think that it's abundantly obvious to all but the wilfully ignorant and those who wish to stir up "the right kind of hatred", that Theresa May & co could do without them.

Don't you ?

See also : Syria : US coalition F-18 Super Hornet shot down Syrian army SU-22 jet on 18 June 2017 : US President GW Bush

The man sounds right for suggestion..I wonder who has had his ear for the past 6 weeks?

You only have to look at the way all muslims are demonised on these boards alone, imagine if it was your business to character assassinate a whole religious group who are all over the media for their ills, with thousands of youtube videos attacking muslims from every angle..

Take a man so low that he is trying to end his life, then explain how he could actually help the nation against this *insert derogatory muslim label here*, how we are all doomed unless people are willing to make sacrifices..etc etc etc.

All these events have a political motive in someway, to assume the person at the top of politics doesnt actually know what is going on, after her meeting with MI5/6 etc..

Do you really think she is this idiotic woman who cant express herself and is just doing her best in a bad situation?
The Brexit negotiations and Syria are side issues atm because of all the recent action..coincidence?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 23-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #70
markgobell

Finsbury Park Mosque / Muslim Welfare Centre "White Van Man" event : Glasgow Bin Lorry Incident

See DIF thread : Very serious' bin lorry crash in Glasgow

See also DIF post : Glasgow Bin Lorry Incident : Finsbury Park Mosque / Muslim Welfare Centre "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017

Quote:

From the "Glasgow Bin Lorry incident" on 22 December 2014

to the Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 is :

INClusive =

= 911 days

The Number : 911

Quote:

See also :

The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : Pontyclun Van Hire : Margaret Thatcher

Finsbury Park Mosque : The UK's accession to the EC : European Communities Act 1972

The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : British National Party

The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : US President GW Bush

Last edited by markgobell; 23-06-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:13 AM   #71
markgobell

Darren John Osborne charged with murder & attempted murder

On the anniversary of the Brexit vote on 23 June 2016 ...

Met Police

Man charged following the terrorist incident in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park

News • Jun 23, 2017 11:56 BST

Following an investigation by the MPS Counter Terrorism Command, Darren John Osborne, 47, (3.11.69), from Cardiff, was today, Friday 23 June, charged with terrorism related murder and attempted murder.

This was in relation to the terrorist attack in Seven Sisters Road, London N4 in the early hours of Monday 19 June.

He has been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court this afternoon.

See also : Guardian : Finsbury Park attack victim died of multiple injuries, tests find - Makram Ali

Last edited by markgobell; 23-06-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 24-06-2017, 06:33 AM   #72
markgobell

Jo Cox's children to unveil memorial plaque in parliament

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-in-parliament

Coat of arms – designed by Cuillin, six, and Lejla, four – will be installed as part of a ‘family day’ in Commons

The plaque bears the motto ‘more in common’, a quote from Jo Cox’s maiden speech in parliament. Photograph: Jo Cox Foundation/PA

Press Association

Friday 23 June 2017 23.39 BST
Last modified on Friday 23 June 2017 23.46 BST

Jo Cox is to be honoured by having a coat of arms unveiled in parliament by her two children on Saturday.

Cuillin, six, and Lejla, four, designed the plaque in memory of their mother, the MP for Batley and Spen in West Yorkshire who was murdered last year. It will be installed in the Commons chamber as part of a “family day” in parliament.

MPs and staff have been encouraged to bring their children into the chamber, and there will be a special question time where they will get to quiz the Speaker, John Bercow, on how parliament works.

Inspired by Cox’s maiden speech, the plaque bears the motto “more in common” and contains elements that acknowledge the late MP’s love of rivers and mountains and her support for women.

Four red roses represent her family, two red for Labour and two white for Yorkshire. The unveiling comes shortly after the first anniversary of the Labour MP’s murder by the far-right extremist Thomas Mair as she arrived to host a surgery in Birstall in her constituency.

Old 27-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #73
markgobell

Guardian : Finsbury Park accused Darren Osborne appears at Old Bailey

Unemployed father of four from Cardiff charged with terrorism-related murder appears at brief bail hearing by video-link

Tuesday 27 June 2017 11.50 BST
Last modified on Tuesday 27 June 2017 13.44 BST

A man has appeared at the Old Bailey in London charged with terrorism-related murder after the Finsbury Park van attack last week.

Darren Osborne, 47, appeared at the brief bail hearing by video-link from HMP Belmarsh, wearing jogging bottoms and a maroon T-shirt.

The unemployed father of four from Cardiff was charged on Friday with murdering Makram Ali, 51, and attempting to murder several others when he allegedly drove a rented lorry into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque on the night of 19 June.

Osborne spoke only to confirm his name and did not apply for bail during the hearing, which lasted less than 10 minutes. He has been remanded in custody.

He will next appear at the Old Bailey on 20 July before Mr Justice Holroyd, who runs the terrorism case management list.

Old 27-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #74
the nine

Quote:
Guardian : Finsbury Park accused Darren Osborne appears at Old Bailey

Unemployed father of four from Cardiff charged with terrorism-related murder appears at brief bail hearing by video-link

Tuesday 27 June 2017 11.50 BST
Last modified on Tuesday 27 June 2017 13.44 BST

A man has appeared at the Old Bailey in London charged with terrorism-related murder after the Finsbury Park van attack last week.

Darren Osborne, 47, appeared at the brief bail hearing by video-link from HMP Belmarsh, wearing jogging bottoms and a maroon T-shirt.

The unemployed father of four from Cardiff was charged on Friday with murdering Makram Ali, 51, and attempting to murder several others when he allegedly drove a rented lorry into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque on the night of 19 June.

Osborne spoke only to confirm his name and did not apply for bail during the hearing, which lasted less than 10 minutes. He has been remanded in custody.

He will next appear at the Old Bailey on 20 July before Mr Justice Holroyd, who runs the terrorism case management list.

Have you verified the evidence personally within that article before uploading it here to the forum?

I know it a ridiculous question, I just had to post it considering
Old 28-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #75
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

Have you verified the evidence personally within that article before uploading it here to the forum?

I know it a ridiculous question, I just had to post it considering

No.

Why do you ask ?

Why is it a ridiculous question ?

Why did you "just have to post it" ?

Last edited by markgobell; 28-06-2017 at 12:16 PM.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:27 PM   #76
markgobell

London Bridge & Borough Market event on 3 June 2017

Inquest Opens on 27 June 2017

The press did not attend the hearing at Southwark Coroner's Court after a notification of the inquest was only sent out 20 minutes after it began due to an error

London Bridge terrorist got into Britain on false details after claiming he was five years younger, inquest hears - but journalists miss hearing after coroner fails to let anyone know it's happening

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-details.html

Inquest heard terrorist Rachid Redouane, 30, used false name to enter the UK

He was one of London Bridge terrorists with Khuram Butt and Youssef Zaghba

Redouane also lied about age but authorities won't confirm when he came to UK

Press was only informed about the hearing 20 minutes after it had started

By Joseph Curtis For Mailonline

Published: 19:01, 27 June 2017 | Updated: 20:07, 27 June 2017

Rachid Redouane, pictured, entered the UK after giving the immigration service the false name Rachid Elkhdar while he also lied about his age, an inquest heard

A London Bridge terrorist entered the UK under a false name and date of birth by hoodwinking authorities into thinking he was five years younger, an inquest heard - but journalists missed the hearing after the coroner's office failed to inform the press it was happening.

The coroner's court later gave out a recording of the hearing to reporters after sending out a notification to the press 20 minutes after the inquest had started.

It is understood the reason for the delay was because the coroner was 'late signing off on the list'.

Southwark Coroner's Court was told Rachid Redouane, 30, entered the country by giving the immigration service the false alias Rachid Elkhdar and said he was five years younger - but authorities have not confirmed when he arrived in the UK.

The Moroccan, along with Pakistani-born Khuram Shazad Butt, 27, and Italian/Moroccan Youssef Zaghba, 22, all died from multiple gunshot wounds in Borough market on June 3.

Today their inquests were opened and adjourned at Southwark Coroner's Court, less than a quarter of a mile from their scene of their murderous attacks.

A coroner's clerk who told the court: 'This is the opening touching three matters, touching the deaths of three individuals in the London Bridge incident on June 3, 2017.'

Detective Chief Inspector Simon Moring then explained how and where each died stating in each case all were shot by the police at Borough Market.

He said a provisional autopsy gave the provisional cause of death of Butt as 'multiple gunshot wounds.'

Explaining how Butt was identified DCI Moring said: 'He was identified by two primary means, the first being a set of fingerprints and a DNA profile.

'The fingerprints matched that of a man named Khuram Butt and the DNA profile also matched a man by the name of Khuram Butt, date of birth 20 April 1990.'

Senior Coroner Dr Andrew Harris added: 'A sample was taken for DNA analysis and that compared to a DNA profile held.'

He added he also admitted dental evidence and scan evidence of CT imaging 'indicating multiple perforating penetrating wounds.'

Dr Harris added unemployed Butt was born in Jahelum, Pakistan, married, and was living in Barking when he died.

As to the identification of Rachid Redouane, DCI Moring said: 'He was initially identified through fingerprints held by the immigration service.

'These came back in the name of Rachid Elkhdar, date of birth 31 July 1991.

'However a statement was taken from his wife who stated he used that name when he entered the country and his real name was Rachid Redouane, date of birth 31 July 1986.

'Subsequent finger print comparisons made against national identity documents held in Morocco again confirmed the name Rachid Redouane.

The coroner asked: 'So the finger prints matched both the alias and the name Rachid Redouane. Now I understand there was difficulties with the date of birth?

DCI Moring replied: 'Yes certainly. the date of birth 31 July 1991. His wife explained he entered the country essentially on false details.'

He said the 1986 date of birth 'was supported by his marriage certificate and also supported by the Moroccan authorities in which we have taken a statement, that's why his finger prints match against his Moroccan national identity.'

The DCI said the autopsy gave the cause of death as multiple gunshot wounds and Dr Harris added: 'That is to the chest and abdomen.

'The full autopsy will take several months.'

The coroner confirmed Redouane lived in Barking at the time of his death

Explaining how Zaghba was identified, DCI Moring said: 'The fingerprints from the Moroccan authorities and dental records was the primary identification for Zaghba.

Dr Harris said: 'I confirm the identity of Youssef Zaghbam born 26 January 1995 aged 22, born in Fez Morocco, no information of his martial status.

'He is known as an audio technician and gives an address as in Ilford.

Stating he was satisfied all three suspected deaths were unnatural he opened their inquests.

But he added: 'I have been in consultation with Mark Lucraft QC, the chief coroner and agreed its appropriate for me to suspend my inquiries into all three deaths which I do pending further inquiries by police and decisions by the chief coroner.'

Pete Clifton, editor in chief at PA: 'Getting notice of such an important hearing 20 minutes after it was scheduled was deeply unhelpful.

'As the national news agency, PA is committed to comprehensive reporting of the significant events of the day.

'But we sometimes need the help of court officials, who should know that accurate reporting of proceedings is very much in the public interest.'

Last edited by markgobell; 28-06-2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #77
markgobell

Facebook : jo.cox.180 "last post" : Fabian Society

The Facebook account, jo.cox.180 now "memorialised" : https://www.facebook.com/jo.cox.180

The last post on this Facebook account was made on 16 March 2015, when the profile picture was updated.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Fabian Society

Formation January 4, 1884

Quote:

Wikipedia : The Fabian Window

The founders of the Fabian Society are depicted in the famous stained-glass Fabian Window[1] designed by George Bernard Shaw. The window was stolen in 1978 and reappeared at Sotheby's in 2005. It was restored to display in the Shaw Library at the London School of Economics in 2006 at a ceremony which Tony Blair, PM at the time presided over, emphasising on New Labour's intellectual debt to the Fabians.[2]

The window explicitly reflects the goal of the Fabian Society to portray an outward role contrary to its real character, i.e. to use deception in pursuing its ultimate aim. Specifically, a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is the image which appears in the shield above the world being wrought in the Fabian mold. This biblical reference comes from the New Testament and a sermon by Jesus warning that false prophets come in sheep's clothing, but are actually ravening wolves. Authors such as G. Edward Griffin, in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island, have given voice to the reality that this shield image highlights the distinguishing feature of the Fabians as compared to the communists, in that the Fabians desire to create a socialist state using subversive tactics, as opposed to the communist method of revolution and violence.

See also : http://www.fabians.org.uk/

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Symbol Analysis of the Fabian Society Crest

Quote:

From the Fabian Society formed on 4 January 1884

to Facebook account jo.cox.180 last post on 16 March 2015 is :

ISUAF =

= 119 years, 119 months, 119 weeks

The number : 119

Quote:

On the same day that the "last post" was made on the jo.cox.180 Facebook account, the Grenfell Tower sub-contractor's Harley Facades website www.harleyfacades.co.uk was registered on 16 March 2017

See : Grenfell Tower block fire on 14 June 2017 : Harley Facades : Fabian Society

See also : Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and the UK's EU Referendum on 23 June 2016

See also :

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : EU : The Single European Act

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : The original British National Party

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : UK betrayal over Syria

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayal" : The Plot thickens

Jo Cox : Events of 15 June 2016, narrative jokes, the tall Thomas Mair, John Logie Baird and Donald Trump

An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Jo Cox : An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair : "Tune in a TV" : John Logie Biard Robert Schuman and Britain First

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Mossad

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The "SPLC Shipping Receipts"

The alleged "SPLC Shipping Documents" are fake

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Murder of Anna Lindh

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : Jo Cox MP : Maiden Speech : Adolf Hitler

Jo Cox maiden HoC Speech : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : EU Project : Donald Tusk

Jo Cox : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB) : David Miliband

Thomas Mair's alleged murder weapon allegedly stolen on 2 August 2015

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

Jo Cox : Let it Bleed

The Mike Wood setup

The Jo Cox Foundation : The Treaty of Accession 1972 : Edward Heath takes Britain into the EEC

Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads

"Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

Jo Cox murder trial: Thomas Mair's alleged EU Remain leaflet as an allegory to Jo Cox's "impassioned" HoC speech on Syria

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : Thomas Mair : The EU Foundation Treaty : The Treaty of Rome

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The EU Project : The UK's 1975 EEC Referendum

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The London 777 Bombings

Last edited by markgobell; 30-06-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 29-06-2017, 07:07 PM   #78
markgobell

The London Bridge / Borough Market event : Roy Larner aka "The Lion of Millwall" and the "Millwall" meme

For those who maybe unfamiliar with the london parish of Millwall, here is some background information :

http://www.millwall-history.org.uk/origins.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall

So, the rough, tough, working class dockers and factory workers attracted to the parish of Millwall on the river Thames, formed their first football team their.

Millwall Football Club has since the 1970's, been renowned for epitomising the "English disease" of football hooliganism.

Millwall Football Club, is nicknamed The Lions and their fans sing this anthem :

Wikipedia : No one likes us, we don't care

"No one likes us, we don't care" is a football chant which originated with the supporters of Millwall Football Club in the late seventies. The chant is to the tune of (We Are) Sailing by Rod Stewart.[1]

No one likes us, no one likes us
No one likes us, we don't care!

We are Millwall, super Millwall
We are Millwall from The Den!

See also : Millwall Bushwackers ( Football violence "firm" )

Millwall fans have a long tradition of rivalry with other football hooligans, notably the other dockers from the old Thames Iron Works in East London, West Ham United FC.

Millwall was also the first place in the UK to elect a National Front member, when Derek Beackon was returned as a local councillor 1993.

So, in the "Millwall meme" we have the iconic, hard men of the old Thames dockers and the classic exemplar of violent, English football hooligans along with an historic, white British Nationalist event ...

Quote:

Guardian : Stabbed Millwall fan recounts fight with London Bridge attackers

Roy Larner, who was cut in head, chest and hands, describes how he charged into terrorists in restaurant

Jamie Grierson

Tuesday 6 June 2017 16.47 BST
Last modified on Saturday 10 June 2017 15.00 BST

A football fan has spoken of how he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge attackers as he attempted to single-handedly fight off all three of them unarmed.

Roy Larner, 47, told reporters he shouted “Fuck you, I’m Millwall” – in an allusion to the club’s association with football violence – as he charged into the attackers in the Black & Blue restaurant and bar in Borough Market.

The Peckham resident told the Sun he was knifed in the head, chest and both hands by the terrorists, now known to be Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba.

Larner was taken to St Thomas’ Hospital for surgery, where he was later pictured recovering with a Learn to Run book placed on his chest. He was taken off the critical condition list on Sunday.

Recalling the events of Saturday night, he said “They had these long knives and started shouting about Allah. Then it was, ‘Islam, Islam, Islam’.

“Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the piss out of these bastards’. I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘Fuck you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”

He described how the three extremists smashed open the door of the restaurant to gain entry and he later saw them shot dead by police officers when they left the premises.

“I didn’t think of my safety at the time. I’d had four or five pints – nothing major,” he said. “I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”

His partner Tracey Wicks and their daughter Freya, 14, were due to visit him in hospital.

A friend, Louise Ann Aylott, posted images of Larner on Facebook:

Quote:

Louise Ann Aylott
about 3 weeks ago

This is Roy Larner.

Pleased to let you know Roy is out of intensive care and doing well.

Roy is a Millwall fan that confronted the teriorists in London in order to save lives

An absolute legend..?????????????

See more

The analyses of these narratives shows in abundance that the scripts are constructed using key dates associated with the narrative events.

These events & dates include :

• birth & death dates

• company incorporation dates

• entity creation / formation dates

• website domain creation dates

• political event dates

etc etc

With some football clubs we have a definite "formation date", but for Millwall FC, the available histories only show the year of their formation as being 1885

Quote:

Wikipedia : Millwall FC

Founded : 1885

Millwall FC Club website : www.millwallfc.co.uk

Club History

1885 - The club are founded as Millwall Rovers by workers of JT Morton's factory on the Isle of Dogs. Millwall Rovers' first game was against Leytonstone side Fillebrook and ended in a 5-0 defeat.

So there does not seem to be a definite "formation date" for the original football club, now known as Millwall FC

However, from Wikipedia we learn the date of their first ever fixture, mentioned above :

Quote:

Millwall F.C.

History

For more details on this topic, see History of Millwall F.C.

Beginnings and relocation: 1885–1919

Millwall Rovers were formed by the workers of J.T. Morton's canning and preserve factory in the Millwall area of the Isle of Dogs in London's East End in 1885.[3]

Millwall Rovers' first fixture was held on a piece of waste ground on Glengall Road, on 3 October 1885 against Fillebrook, a team that played in Leytonstone. The newly formed team were beaten 5–0.[3]

and from the Wikipedia History of Millwall F.C. we learn the dates of their first fixture at the Old Den and their first Football league fixture :

Quote:

The Den

They are most famous for The Old Den at New Cross, London, which they moved to in 1910. They had previously occupied no fewer than four separate grounds on the Isle Of Dogs in the 25 years since their formation as a football club. Tom Thorne, the director in charge, had sought the help of architect Archibald Leitch and builders Humphries of Knightsbridge.

The estimated cost of The Den was £10,000. The first match was on Saturday 22 October 1910 against the reigning Southern League Champions Brighton & Hove Albion, who spoiled the celebrations by winning 0–1.

The Football League

Millwall's first Football League match at The Den was on 28 August 1920. They beat Bristol Rovers 2–0.

So, from the above, in place of an actual formation date, Wikipedia supplies us with three key dates for Millwall Rovers and Millwall F.C. thus :

• Millwall Rovers first fixture on 3 October 1885

• Millwall F.C's first fixture at the Old Den on 22 October 1910

• Millwall F.C's first Football League fixture at the Old Den on 28 August 1920

Additionally we have :

• The Millwall F.C club website www.millwallfc.co.uk domain was created / registered on 22 May 1998

http://whois.domaintools.com/millwallfc.co.uk

Whois Record for Millwallfc.co.uk

Created on 1998-05-22

From the Guardian article above, we learn that "The Lion of Millwall", Roy Larner was reportedly attacked with a knife and bravely fought back at the Black and Blue restaurant in Borough Market.

• The Black and Blue restaurants website www.blackandbluerestaurants.com domain was created on 6 September 2006

http://whois.domaintools.com/blackan...estaurants.com

Whois Record for blackandbluerestaurants.com

Created on 2006-09-06

The following event relationships illustrate how these narratives are spun together from whole, kabbalistic cloth and as ever, point to the real reasons why the "Millwall FC meme" was included in the narrative and the real resons why the event occurred :

Quote:

From Millwall Rovers first fixture on 3 October 1885

to the EU Project : Founding Father Jean Monnet died on 16 March 1979 is :

= 888 months, 888 weeks, 888 days

Quote:

From Millwall F.C's first fixture at the Old Den on 22 October 1910

to the Black and Blue Restaurants website www.blackandbluerestaurants.com domain created on 6 September 2006 is :

INTerval =

= 911 months, 911 weeks, 911 days

The number : 911

Quote:

From Millwall F.C's first Football League fixture at the Old Den on 28 August 1920

to the Conservative Party : Theresa May won the party leadership contest and became UK PM on 11 July 2016 is :

Quote:

From the Millwall F.C club website www.millwallfc.co.uk domain created on 22 May 1998

to Conservative PM Theresa May called a General Election on 18 April 2017 is :

INClusive =

and to :

MP's vote in favour of the General Election motion on 19 April 2017 is :

NORMAL =

= 6907 days

= P( 888 ) days

Quote:

For an explanation of the various date arithmetic methods, INClusive, NORMAL, INTerval and their ISUAF combinations see here and / or here

For a description of the definition and utility of the 111 to 999 triplets, see :

The 3119 ( P444 ) day sequence from GHW Bush, DCI CIA to WTC-1993 and 9/11

See also : The number 37 and the 3 digit rep-digits or triplets ( 111 to 999 )

See also : The numbers 37, 73 and 666 & the Star of David or Seal of Solomon

See also : The Grenfell Tower block fire on 14 June 2017 : Adair Tower Block fire North Kensington on 31 October 2015 : The Cameron Ministry

and the links therein.

See also : ISIS / ISIL / IS / AQI Date Relationships thread :

The London Bridge / Borough Market event : Roy Larner aka "The Lion of Millwall" and the "Millwall" meme

Last edited by markgobell; 30-06-2017 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #79
markgobell

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD "Betrayed" : UK PM, David Cameron : Syria

Quote:

See also :

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : The original British National Party

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : UK betrayal over Syria

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayal" : The Plot thickens

Quote:

This "betrayal" could not be any more obvious ...

and neither could these allegorical "Betrayals" ...

Quote:

Former UK PM, David Cameron was born on 9 October 1966

Wikiepdia : David Cameron

David William Donald Cameron ( born 9 October 1966 )

is a British politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2016 and Leader of the Conservative Party from 2005 to 2016. He was Member of Parliament (MP) for Witney from 2001 to 2016.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Timeline of the Syrian Civil War (January–April 2011)

Protests began in Syria as early as 26 January 2011, and erupted on 15 March 2011 with a "Day of Rage" protest generally considered to mark the start of a nationwide uprising.[1]

The Syrian government’s reaction to the protests became violent on 16 March, and deadly on 18 March, when four unarmed protesters were killed in Daraa

For the background of those protests, see: Background of the Syrian protests (2011).

Quote:

The US general release date of the film Betrayed was 26 August 1988

The UK general release date of the film Betrayed was 28 April 1989

IMDB : Betrayed ( 1988 )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094731/

Release Dates :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094731/...ef_=tt_ql_dt_2

USA : 26 August 1988

UK : 28 April 1989

Quote:

From former UK Conservative PM, David Cameron born on 9 October 1966

to Thomas Mair's alleged DVD : The film, "Betrayed" on US general release on 26 August 1988 is :

= 7992 days

= 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666

+ 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 days >

666 x ( 6 + 6 )

and / or :

= 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444

+ 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444

+ 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 days >

444 x6 x3

Quote:

From Thomas Mair's alleged DVD : The film, "Betrayed" on UK general release on 28 April 1989

to Syria : Start of "national uprising" on 15 March 2011 is :

INClusive =

= 7992 days

= 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666

+ 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 days >

666 x ( 6 + 6 )

and / or :

= 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444

+ 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444

+ 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 + 444 days >

444 x6 x3

See also : The start of the "Syrian protests" on 26 January 2011 : Israeli PM : Benjamin Netanyahu

See also : The Grenfell Tower block fire : The "hot point" Hotpoint / Whirlpool allegory : David Cameron & Jo Cox

See also : The London Bridge / Borough Market event : Roy Larner aka "The Lion of Millwall" and the "Millwall" meme

See also : The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : Pontyclun Van Hire : Margaret Thatcher

Last edited by markgobell; 01-07-2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:03 AM   #80
markgobell

The "Jihadis Next Door" : Sykes-Picot : The creation of the Independent State of Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

On 5 June, the Metropolitan Police identified 2 of the attackers as Khuram Shazad Butt (born 20 April 1990), a British citizen born in Pakistan, and Rachid Redouane (born 31 July 1986), who claimed to be either Moroccan or Libyan.

Both are from Barking, east London.

The third attacker has been named as Youssef Zaghba, who wasn’t British (and I haven’t got much on him).

Reports on Monday suggested the three men had done a "dry run" in the minutes before they targeted pedestrians on London Bridge.

The 27-year-old Khuram Butt is said to be the “ringleader” of London Bridge terror attack.

Butt’s family came from Pakistan, but he grew up in Britain. He worked on the London transport system and had a wife and two children.

He was photographed on the ground with canisters strapped to his body after being shot down by the cops.

In 2016, Butt appeared in the Channel4 documentary “The Jihadis Next Door, which showed him arguing with police and posing with the black flag of ISIS.

In “The Jihadis Next Door”, Butt appeared alongside Mohammad Shamsuddin, the de facto leader of the remnants of al-Muhajiroun; a banned extremist group.

If this won’t convince you that he was used for propaganda purposes by the British government, I don’t know what will.

Butt was known for his extreme views, was barred from two local mosques, and had twice been reported to anti-terror police by “friends and neighbours”. Neighbour Erica Gasparri said she had contacted police after Butt tried to “brainwash” her children and convert them to Islam.

The day after the murder of Lee Rigby in May 2013, Butt “verbally assaulted” an anti-terrorism campaigner at a rally in parliament led by the notorious hate preacher Anjem Choudary.

Butt was known to the police and MI5, but there was no intelligence that this attack was being planned.

The other named man, the 30-year-old Moroccan-Libyan Rachid Redouane (aka Rachid Elkhdar), was not known to the police. His reported profession is pastry chef.

Redouane lived in a tower block not far from Butt.

Rachid Redouane visited his wife, Charisse, only 3 hours before the “terrorist attack”:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-khuram-butt/

The Channel 4 TV programme, "The Jihadis Next Door", produced on behalf of the west's proxy "IS / ISIS / ISIL / AQI", was first broadcast on 19 January 2016

Quote:

Channel 4 : The Jihadis Next Door

About the programme

This programme from 2016 films with, and challenges the behaviour and motivations of, a new wave of extremists in the UK, including Abu Rumaysah who's suspected of appearing in an Isis execution video

google search : 19 january 2016 channel 4 jihadis next door

That particular episode of Mi5 / Mi6 agitprop, introduced us to, among others, "Jihadi Sid", aka Siddhartha Dhar, aka Abu Rumaysa.

On the same day that "Jihadi John" was confirmed dead ...

Quote:

Telegraph : Isil jihadist Siddhartha Dhar interviewed in new Channel 4 documentary 'The Jihadis Next Door'

A chilling interview with "Jihadi Sid", the bouncy castle salesman-turned-Isil executioner, is part of a new documentary by Channel 4

By Telegraph Video, and PA, video courtesy Channel 4

12:01AM GMT 19 Jan 2016

A man who is suspected of being at the centre of a gruesome Islamic State video told a film maker two years ago that "the black flag of Islam" could one day fly above 10 Downing Street.

This follows disclosures that Siddhartha Dhar (also known as Abu Rumaysah) fled the UK to join Isil in 2014 despite being on the authorities' radar, having been arrested six times.

He appears in a Channel 4 documentary called "The Jihadis Next Door", and its director Jamie Roberts said he had "chills" when he heard the voice in the recent Isil propaganda video.

Rumaysah was held in September 2014, when he was 31, as part of an investigation into alleged support of the banned extremist group al-Muhajiroun. He left Britain with his family the day after being released on bail, travelling to Paris and then Syria.

It has not been officially confirmed that the masked militant in the video, released a couple of weeks ago, is Rumaysah. The video shows the murder of five men accused by Isil of spying for the UK.

Channel 4's documentary mainly focuses on two other men, Mohammed Shamsuddin and Abu Haleema.

When the recent Isil video emerged, Mr Roberts received a text from Mr Shamsuddin, which had a link to the video, and a message saying: "You may know the voice."

Speaking about how he felt at that time, Mr Roberts said it almost felt "unreal".

Meanwhile, the film maker said Mr Shamsuddin is a fan of The Great British Bake Off which was won in 2015 by Nadiya Hussain. "It was something that kind of caught me off guard. I was like, 'you like Bake Off?' "I did say 'Are you happy that it's a Muslim that won?' And then he said he doesn't consider her to be a Muslim," he said.

The documentary also shows Mr Haleema talk about grooming his beard with oil, and Mr Roberts said there is very much a style followed among the men which he described as a "Nike Air Jihadi look".

"The Jihadis Next Door" airs on Channel 4 on Tuesday 19 January at 9PM.

See also : Telegraph : The Jihadis Next Door - read our original review

Quote:

Other "ISIS stories" from 19 January 2016 :

Mirror : ISIS use Oliver Reed war film Lion of the Desert to threaten Italy in chilling new video on 19/01/2016

See also : Daily Mail : Sick ISIS video features Oliver Reed fighting Libyans in 1981 war movie Lion of the Desert to threaten Italy in latest propaganda film

Reuters : ISIS UN report 3500 slaves held by Islamic State in Iraq on 19/01/2016

BBC : ISIS : 'Jihadi John' death: Islamic State says Mohammed Emwazi killed

Quote:

Wikipedia : Sykes–Picot Agreement

A Pan-Syrian Congress meeting in Damascus had declared an independent state of Syria on the 8th of March 1920.

The new state intended to include portions of Syria, Palestine, and northern Mesopotamia. King Faisal was declared the head of State.

MG Note : Independent State in Syria > ISIS ?

Quote:

See also :

ISIS Announce Caliphate "The End of Sykes-Picot" on 29 June 2014

Syria: Ghouta, Damascus: Alleged sarin chemical attack on 21 August 2013

Sykes-Picot: Al Qaeda / World Islamic Front / Osama bin Laden's alleged 2nd Fatwa to "kill Americans and Jews" on 23 February 1998

Sykes-Picot, President Assad: ISIS al-Baghdadi announced as leader of the ISI on 16 May 2010

Sykes-Picot: Israel, Egypt (UAE), Jordan & Syria: Six Day War starts on 5 June 1967

Quote:

From Sykes-Picot : The Pan-Syrian Congress in Damascus declared the Independent State of Syria on 8 March 1920

to Channel 4 : The Jihadis Next Door first broadcast on 19 January 2016 is :

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) =

The number : 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

If this won’t convince you that he was used for propaganda purposes by the British government, I don’t know what will.

See also : ISIS / ISIL / IS / AQI Event Relationships

See also : The "Jihadis Next Door" : Sykes-Picot : The creation of the Independent State of Syria

See also : Jihadi John

See also : Jihadi Jane

See also : Jihadi Jake

See also : Jihadi Jack

See also : Jihadi Sid

Coming soon for those who "still don't get it" ....

Jihadi Rosie and Jim

Jihadi Janet and John

Jihadi Jack and Jill

Jihadi Zippy and Bungle

Last edited by markgobell; 02-07-2017 at 12:37 PM.