Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2017, 11:20 AM   #441
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

FreeRoss.org campaign

The True Story of Silk Road Is Way More Interesting Than The Government's Fairy Tale

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-05-2017 at 11:21 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #442
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Rhode island general assembley create a bill to outlaw geoengineering

Rhode Island’s “Surprising” Geoengineering Act of 2017
By Catherine J. Frompovich

After reading what the State of Rhode Island is doing about handling and/or dealing with “geoengineering,” everyone may want to move there, I would imagine. However, the other recourse is for everyone to have the same type of bill/legislation introduced in to their respective states by numerous members, preferably bi-partisan sponsorship, of their state legislature.

One well-informed Rhode Island state legislator, Representative Justin Price, introduced “The Geoengineering Act of 2017” [H6011] to be amended on to Title 23 of the General Laws titled “Health and Safety.”

The legislative intent of the bill is

(a) “Geoengineering” is defined herein as the intentional manipulation of the environment, involving nuclear, biological, chemical, electromagnetic and/or other physical-agent activities that effect changes to earth’s atmosphere and/or surface.

(b) The Rhode Island general assembly finds that geoengineering encompasses many technologies and methods involving hazardous activities that can harm human health and safety, the environment, and the economy of the state of Rhode Island,

(c) It is therefore the intention of the Rhode Island general assembly to regulate all geoengineering activities as further set forth by the terms and provisions of this chapter. [1]

[CJF emphasis]

Proposed Section 23-23.8-3. of the Geoengineering Act of 2017 defines the scope of geoengineering to include a ‘laundry list’ of technologies, which may not be familiar to the public; or that those “technological advances” are considered as “intentional manipulation of the environment”! OMG, is that a wakeup call for everyone?

Those technologies considered as intentional manipulation of the environment include:

Solar Radiation Management (SRM) or what some call “chemtrails”
Geoengineering ground-based and/or atmosphere-based deployments, including ‘tools’ and vehicles to deploy them, including drones
Cloud cover protection and cloud whitening
Space sunshades or sunshields
Solar shields or atmospheric sunscreens, e.g., reflective particulates like sulfur dioxide and aluminum oxide
Artificial ionosphere, e.g., high-density plasma cloud
Ocean fertilization using iron or lime
Re-icing or cooling the Arctic by artificial means
Genetically-modified, CO-2-eating, plastic trees
Carbon black or black carbon releases
Atmospheric deployment of radiofrequency/microwave radiation
Aircraft geoengineering activities

read on here http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/...-act-2017.html
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 10:08 AM   #443
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Want to Get 'Back to the Land'? You’re Not Alone
Each generation has had one common desire: to live a more honest, ethical life of self-sufficiency and oneness with nature.
By Nancy Matsumoto / YES! Magazine
June 3, 2017, 8:16 AM GMT

Over the past century, generations of young people have turned their backs on city life to embrace small-scale farming and back-to-the-land ideals. The exact circumstances for each generation's return have varied: the Great Depression in the 1930s, the Vietnam War in the ’60s and ’70s, and, more recently, the loss of ecosystems and biodiversity to industrial agriculture and climate change.

Each generation has had one common desire: to live a more honest, ethical life of self-sufficiency and oneness with nature.

Young farmers today face serious structural obstacles: access to affordable land, a steep (and often self-financed) learning curve, debilitating student loans, and lack of access to health care.

Building on Coleman’s farming techniques, Fortier published his own how-to guide in 2012 (and its English language edition, The Market Gardener: A Successful Grower’s Handbook for Small-Scale Organic Farming , in 2014). It has been a huge success: More than 100,000 copies have been sold worldwide, and it continues to be published in other languages, including German, Italian, and Dutch. In 2015, it won the American Horticultural Society book award, a coveted prize.

As Mother Earth News said, “If you’re a vegetable grower and you haven’t yet heard of small-scale agriculture advocate and author Jean-Martin Fortier, you need to look him up.”

To such farmers, Fortier’s message in Market Gardener is enticing: “A well-established, smoothly running market garden with good sales outlets can bring in $60,000 to $100,000 per acre annually in diverse vegetable crops. That’s with a profit margin of over 40 percent.” (For context, the average CSA farmer brings in less than $40,000 per acre of vegetables.)
http://www.alternet.org/food/want-ge...oure-not-alone
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #444
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 744
Likes: 543 (316 Posts)
Default

culling of the elite would be a start.
Likes: (1)
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:06 PM   #445
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 931
Likes: 739 (414 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
culling of the elite would be a start.
Yes....but only if you wish to 'prune the bush'?

It is necessary to 'dig the roots out' to change the landscape!
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 AM   #446
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
culling of the elite would be a start.
we could eat the super rich

sure i know...it's pretty gross eating humans but think about it....we could kill two birds with one stone

we could ease global hunger and rid ourselves of the global el-ite at the same time

I'm envisioning community barbeques.....like a giant hog roast.....just toasting the bankers.....dishing them out in buns with a wee bit of red sauce

We could get rid of food banks

banker burgers....it's the way of the future
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:55 PM   #447
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

You came to a conclusion I did, with the rich you will get some fat with the meat.

I would like to bring up the vast amount of surplus foods our country has and the fact that it's probably all underground hoarded by the globalists. Remember the great cheese give away? That was only a year or 2 of cheese. No one need worry about starving unless it is by design of the globalists. Now that you know where to go if you get hungry, that's all to say.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 09:32 PM   #448
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

What Can We Do? - David Icke

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 03:53 PM   #449
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The case made for Bolivarian revolution as per venezuala:

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 09:41 PM   #450
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Jeff Berwick speaks about the central banking scam

''central banking is pure communism''

How I Took The Red Pill And Realized Everything In Our Cult(ure) Is a Lie - Jeff Berwick @ Red Pill

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 06:22 AM   #452
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

The fact that you have to retort that banking is a "scam" without being able to articulate why only appeals to simpletons, like those posted videos.

There have been many conflicting and contradictory works posted in regards to economics and banking. How can any issue be solved when there is no principled foundation. You have promoted a world without money, a "gift economy," a "basic income" sell your worthless money for our "Precious metals, we want to help you... buy now!" and similar examples.

I don't understand why this thread was made a sticky, as nothing is really discussed with genuine intent, its just a dumping ground for your own favourite speakers, however contradicting, just people selling books and gold. How does this help anyone?
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 06:56 AM   #453
tracertong
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 70
Likes: 90 (37 Posts)
Default

The world needs a reset and I think it not far away.......
tracertong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #454
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
The fact that you have to retort that banking is a "scam" without being able to articulate why only appeals to simpletons, like those posted videos.
the central banking system is a scam because a private cartel of banks owned by dynastic families have a special privilege in that they are able to create money out of nothing and then charge interest on it. If anyone else did this it would be called 'counterfeitting'

A really good clip explaining how this scam works can be viewed here:



Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
There have been many conflicting and contradictory works posted in regards to economics and banking. How can any issue be solved when there is no principled foundation. You have promoted a world without money, a "gift economy," a "basic income" sell your worthless money for our "Precious metals, we want to help you... buy now!" and similar examples.
Well i have mentioned universal basic income because it is one of the solutions being bandied around by politicians to the loss of jobs that is occuring due to automation. I have however also posted articles that are critical of UBI and which warn against its missuse because it can lead to government dependency

Gold is controlled by the central bankers for example the rothschilds set the price of gold each day in london. So this is a potential problem with a gold backed currency

I personally would like to see more discussion about gift economies so that's why i posted information about that. The main aim of this thread is not to dictate to people what they have to do but rather to present many options to people to get them thinking about possible ways forward from here and to show people that things aren't 'just the way they are' and are instead shaped that way by the central bankers and that there are in fact MANY ways in which things can be done

This should give people hope and also food for thought and it can act as a launchpad form which people can then explore different ideas and avenues and find out what sort of ideas resonate with them personally

This thread is about transcending all identity politics disputes to find solutions both big and small for communities and also wider humanity in order to work towards a peaceful and fulfilling future for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
I don't understand why this thread was made a sticky, as nothing is really discussed with genuine intent, its just a dumping ground for your own favourite speakers, however contradicting, just people selling books and gold. How does this help anyone?
Because it shows people that there are many options available to us and it helps to get people thinking outside the box and exploring different options

We spend a lot of time analysing conspiracies but are mostly reacting to the actions of the central bankers who currently hold the initiative, however if we all start thinking about what we want the world to be and then start acting accordingly we can take the initiative back off the bankers and start to realise our own visions of the world

This thread is not about dogmatically dictating one single idea to people, it is about exploring and sharing ideas to form a new consensus
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-06-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #455
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracertong View Post
The world needs a reset and I think it not far away.......
yes but will that reset be one decided on by the general populace or by the central banking cabal?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #456
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the central banking system is a scam because a private cartel of banks owned by dynastic families have a special privilege in that they are able to create money out of nothing and then charge interest on it. If anyone else did this it would be called 'counterfeitting'
Much of these claims are not true though iamawaveofthesea, take the foundation of such claims being based upon those alleging the Rothschilds took over the Bank of England in 1815, following the Battle of Waterloo.

This has been shown to be merely conspiracy myths promoted in such popular works as, G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island" in 1994, copied in 1995 by Bill Still in his book, "On The Horns of the Beast; The Federal Reserve and the New World Order," this would be turned a year later in 1996 into the video, entitled; "The Money Masters" a film where the majority of quotations cited are shown to be fictional, being dismissed by all those institutions that preserves the works of the United States founders, where these quotes are reported to be stated from.

The Enduring Rothschild Myth:
https://www.mises.ca/the-enduring-rothschild-myth/[

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
A really good clip explaining how this scam works can be viewed here:
Mike Maloney takes the works of other people's published before him and turns his video into an extensive advert to buy gold from him. If money was so "worthless" that he claims, why would he want such in exchange from his so "precious metals" this is a scam, you can find examples online of people buying bulk from him and losing money. I don't understand why you promote these types that only pump and dump such resources. What new information has he presented, nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamnbCuvtdc

Quote:
Well i have mentioned universal basic income because it is one of the solutions being bandied around by politicians to the loss of jobs that is occuring due to automation. I have however also posted articles that are critical of UBI and which warn against its missuse because it can lead to government dependency
This sounds like modern Luddites. Automation does not lose jobs, think this through logically. Do robots consume that which is produced? No, there are still people required to be employed in maintenance. See for example, how automation has been practiced in Japan, this has not made people so unemployed as alleged. Study the Luddites movements, there is little difference from the past to the present, only now being relived.

Quote:
Gold is controlled by the central bankers for example the rothschilds set the price of gold each day in london. So this is a potential problem with a gold backed currency
If you believe that gold is controlled by the "central bankers for example the rothschilds" iamawaveofthesea, why do you keep posting videos by Mike Maloney, Jeff Berwick, G. Edward Griffin, Max Keiser etc., which do nothing more than promote gold to solve all our issues? Which history has shown never provided a monetary "standard," whether in its supply or value.

Quote:
I personally would like to see more discussion about gift economies so that's why i posted information about that. The main aim of this thread is not to dictate to people what they have to do but rather to present many options to people to get them thinking about possible ways forward from here and to show people that things aren't 'just the way they are' and are instead shaped that way by the central bankers and that there are in fact MANY ways in which things can be done
Economics like sciences are always based upon prior principles, its inconstant to assume there are multiple ways to account for an economy.

We can see from history for example how money naturally always seeks to become uniform in the advancements of each nation; its why barter was superseded by currencies. We can see that people throughout the 1800s, never trusted these modern appeals in "alternative currencies," even during the 1930s United States depression; people had thousands of them, and soon were happy to abandon them all again for a uniform national currency. The people which promote these appeals nowadays simply have never studied the monetary history of old test cases and there commentaries.

["Basic Income"]
Ask yourself, where does this money originate from to provide people with free handouts with for a purported "basic income," how is this any different from modern benefits? What is the justification to provide everyone, including those which are not in financial hardship, and do not require a "basic income" yet are still to be provided with one. This would only cause the prior industries to increase prices on goods so not to be injured by any losses already paid for; by people now receiving "free" money. You receive "free money," which can only force industry to increase prices, your country is made falsely attractive and watch attempts for immigration to rise, all wanting a free "income." Its a proposition which hasn't been thought out extensively in either cause or affects.

[....]
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 09:59 PM   #457
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

I'm going to reply to this post and then if you want to continue the discussion beyond that please start another related thread. You can post a link to that thread in this thread if you wish but i'd like to keep this thread focussed on solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
Much of these claims are not true though iamawaveofthesea, take the foundation of such claims being based upon those alleging the Rothschilds took over the Bank of England in 1815, following the Battle of Waterloo.

This has been shown to be merely conspiracy myths promoted in such popular works as, G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island" in 1994, copied in 1995 by Bill Still in his book, "On The Horns of the Beast; The Federal Reserve and the New World Order," this would be turned a year later in 1996 into the video, entitled; "The Money Masters" a film where the majority of quotations cited are shown to be fictional, being dismissed by all those institutions that preserves the works of the United States founders, where these quotes are reported to be stated from.

The Enduring Rothschild Myth:
https://www.mises.ca/the-enduring-rothschild-myth/[
The rothschilds and related families own the private banks which form the cartels that make up the central banks

''The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP Amoco and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths. But their monopoly over the global economy does not end at the edge of the oil patch.

According to company 10K filings to the SEC, the Four Horsemen of Banking are among the top ten stock holders of virtually every Fortune 500 corporation.[1]

So who then are the stockholders in these money center banks?

This information is guarded much more closely. My queries to bank regulatory agencies regarding stock ownership in the top 25 US bank holding companies were given Freedom of Information Act status, before being denied on “national security” grounds. This is rather ironic, since many of the bank’s stockholders reside in Europe.

One important repository for the wealth of the global oligarchy that owns these bank holding companies is US Trust Corporation – founded in 1853 and now owned by Bank of America. A recent US Trust Corporate Director and Honorary Trustee was Walter Rothschild. Other directors included Daniel Davison of JP Morgan Chase, Richard Tucker of Exxon Mobil, Daniel Roberts of Citigroup and Marshall Schwartz of Morgan Stanley. [2]''
read on here https://www.infowars.com/the-federal...ight-families/

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
Mike Maloney takes the works of other people's published before him and turns his video into an extensive advert to buy gold from him.
No what Mike Maloney does is take complex information and then break it down into simple terms so that lay people can understand. He asserts that gold will hold its value after a crash and that it is a safe store of value. when you consider his views on gold it is hardly suprising that he would himself want to trade in it

Bill Still on the other hand cautions about a return to the gold standard and explains in his documentary 'the road to oz' that the central bankers have always controlled the gold and what is really needed is a fiat currency controlled by the government treasury department not by a cartel of private banks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
If money was so "worthless" that he claims, why would he want such in exchange from his so "precious metals" this is a scam, you can find examples online of people buying bulk from him and losing money. I don't understand why you promote these types that only pump and dump such resources. What new information has he presented, nothing.
You've made a classic error there in confusing currency with money. To understand that better watch mike maloneys video here:



Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
This sounds like modern Luddites. Automation does not lose jobs, think this through logically. Do robots consume that which is produced? No, there are still people required to be employed in maintenance. See for example, how automation has been practiced in Japan, this has not made people so unemployed as alleged. Study the Luddites movements, there is little difference from the past to the present, only now being relived.
I am aware of the luddite movement and throwing around that term as a modern day pejorative in the same way the corporate media throw around the term 'conspiracy theorist' to dismiss realities they don't want to face upto is not helpful

Automation DOES destroy jobs as it is not just about robots replacing workers it is also about artificial intelligence doing tasks too.

Robots will do the work of many workers each day but do not need to be maintained everyday so although some people are required to maintain the machines there will be nowhere near as many as would be replaced by them hence all the dire warnings in the press:

Ten million jobs at risk from advancing technology
Up to 35pc of Britain's jobs will be eliminated by new computing and robotics technology over the next 20 years, say experts
By Alan Tovey, Industry Editor
5:00AM GMT 10 Nov 2014

Ten million British jobs could be taken over by computers and robots over the next 20 years, wiping out more than one in three roles.

Low-paid, repetitive positions are most likely to go, with people earning less than £30,000 a year five times more likely to see their jobs taken over by machines than those paid £100,000, new research has warned.

Huge advances in technology risks creating an under-class of low-skilled people whose jobs have been automated, according to a joint report from Deloitte, the Big Four accountancy firm, and the University of Oxford.

The research predicts that as much as 35pc of jobs across the country will be made redundant by technical advances over the next 10 to 20 years – some 10.8m positions. According to the latest official data, 30.76m people are employed in the UK.

The study, which contains data for all of the UK but focuses on London, says the lower-paid jobs in the capital are eight times more likely to be wiped out than better paid ones.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...echnology.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
If you believe that gold is controlled by the "central bankers for example the rothschilds" iamawaveofthesea, why do you keep posting videos by Mike Maloney, Jeff Berwick, G. Edward Griffin, Max Keiser etc., which do nothing more than promote gold to solve all our issues? Which history has shown never provided a monetary "standard," whether in its supply or value.
I think the above commentators all have interesting analysis to add to the discussion. Max keiser is not so bullish on gold. In the past he has pushed a 'buy silver crash goldman sachs' campaign and nowadays mostly pushes bitcoin and fintech

Other commentators point out that gold is a good store of value even through times of turmoil and history proves that to be correct. The way the dynastic families have held onto their wealth through wars and uphevals is by investing in land, gold and art. When wars have occured they have packed their art and gold off to neutral or safe countries and have themselves fled to safe countries with the deeds to their land and property. Once the war is over they return to lay claim to their land and have their art returned.

So these commentators who all expect a big crash are telling the little guy and gal on the street that the value of their fiat currency could be wiped out overnight like in weimar germany and that having alternative stores of value such a gold, silver and bitcoin might not be such a bad idea. Sound advice if you ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
Economics like sciences are always based upon prior principles, its inconstant to assume there are multiple ways to account for an economy.
except things don't evolve do they because people interfere in the markets and steer things. Also things go wrong because they are often built on junk economics as the economist michael hudson explains in the clip below. Also consider that there is a conspiracy to deliberately manipulate economies by the central bankers for their own ends



Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
We can see from history for example how money naturally always seeks to become uniform in the advancements of each nation; its why barter was superseded by currencies. We can see that people throughout the 1800s, never trusted these modern appeals in "alternative currencies," even during the 1930s United States depression; people had thousands of them, and soon were happy to abandon them all again for a uniform national currency. The people which promote these appeals nowadays simply have never studied the monetary history of old test cases and there commentaries.
The 'roaring twenties' were created by the central bankers making credit readily available then they orchestrated a crash which led to the 'great depression'. None of that stuff just organically happened; it was all coldy calculated with an end in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura View Post
["Basic Income"]
Ask yourself, where does this money originate from to provide people with free handouts with for a purported "basic income," how is this any different from modern benefits? What is the justification to provide everyone, including those which are not in financial hardship, and do not require a "basic income" yet are still to be provided with one. This would only cause the prior industries to increase prices on goods so not to be injured by any losses already paid for; by people now receiving "free" money. You receive "free money," which can only force industry to increase prices, your country is made falsely attractive and watch attempts for immigration to rise, all wanting a free "income." Its a proposition which hasn't been thought out extensively in either cause or affects.[....]
i'm not pushing UBI

In fact i'm highly suspicious of it. I think its going to be used to make people dependent on the state and on digital currency that will be administered through microchips injected into peoples hands

I have posted articles in this thread that are critical of UBI. However I think UBI IS something that truthers should be aware of so its worth a mention in this thread as it is a solution offered by some. There are also different kinds of UBI

But concerning where the money comes from it is paid as an alternative to all the other forms of welfare so instead of receiving those everyone just gets given a set amount. This would of course segway neatly into the communist technocracy that the central bankers want to create
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-06-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 12:13 AM   #458
aura
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 800
Likes: 28 (23 Posts)
Default

You are only posting conspiracy sources iamawaveofthesea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

[...]

No what Mike Maloney does is take complex information and then break it down into simple terms so that lay people can understand. He asserts that gold will hold its value after a crash and that it is a safe store of value. when you consider his views on gold it is hardly suprising that he would himself want to trade in it
The only time gold "holds its value" is when fixed by Law, study the history. The "value" even when fixed by law has been altered and changed multiple-times simply because gold has never provided a monetary "standard" as stated either by its supply or value. Maloney spends his time telling people metals are going to raise and the world is imploding so buy from me...

Quote:
Bill Still on the other hand cautions about a return to the gold standard and explains in his documentary 'the road to oz' that the central bankers have always controlled the gold and what is really needed is a fiat currency controlled by the government treasury department not by a cartel of private banks
"The Secret Of Oz" is another works of fiction presented, as "history" by Bill Still.

In the "documentary" which was influenced by Ellen Brown's 2007 book, entitled; "The Web Of Debt" both authors openly misrepresent the work and intentions of why L. Frank Baum had wrote, "The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz." They present Baum has a populist, a supporter of William Jennings Bryan and claim he advocated an alleged, "Debt Free" monetary solution. L. Frank Baum was never a populist, he wrote supportive not to William Jennings Bryan(D) but for the opposition in, William McKinley(R). Baum had never supported a "Debt Free" monetary reform, he openly called for a return to the "Gold Standard" seen by his poems and writings at the time.

Bill Still is not a creditable person, he is notorious for misrepresenting people in history to push his worldview upon his audiences, as seen in the above examples. See below by Baum scholar, Michael Patrick Hearn.

'Oz' Author Never Championed Populism:
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/10/op...sm-370792.html

Professor of Economics, Bradly A. Hansen (University of Mary Washington) in his 2002 essay, "The Fable of the Allegory; The Wizard of Oz in Economics"
https://www.jstor.org/stable/1183440...n_tab_contents
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ecb...85ea5e13ed.pdf

Quote:
You've made a classic error there in confusing currency with money. To understand that better watch mike maloneys video here:
Please provide an example where I had made an error. I have no attention for a person such as Mike Maloney, one whom is only out to pump and dump his holdings. Currency is represented has legal tender and is regulated by law. "Precious Metals" so-called are not treated as money until they have been rendered by law, as for its value being "fixed."

["Automation"]
[...] see the first comment. Until you can show how robots are consumers there is no argument, only reactionary politics often from the left.

Quote:
I think the above commentators all have interesting analysis to add to the discussion. Max keiser is not so bullish on gold. In the past he has pushed a 'buy silver crash goldman sachs' campaign and nowadays mostly pushes bitcoin and fintech
Its the same principles whether in gold or a digital imitations via Bitcoin. How well did the "Crash Goldman Sachs" campaign work? This was another pumping and dumping operation by Max Keiser.

Quote:
Other commentators point out that gold is a good store of value even through times of turmoil and history proves that to be correct. The way the dynastic families have held onto their wealth through wars and uphevals is by investing in land, gold and art. When wars have occured they have packed their art and gold off to neutral or safe countries and have themselves fled to safe countries with the deeds to their land and property. Once the war is over they return to lay claim to their land and have their art returned.
If you provide a reference to support such claims that gold had maintained its value and was beneficial to the people. There are sole claims made that a "fine tailored suit, is to be acquired by the same coin ratio" in either period, yet no one which pushes these memes have researched such, as this is also shown to be myths used solely by gold sellers.

Quote:
So these commentators who all expect a big crash are telling the little guy and gal on the street that the value of their fiat currency could be wiped out overnight like in weimar germany and that having alternative stores of value such a gold, silver and bitcoin might not be such a bad idea. Sound advice if you ask me
These same people have been reporting on an alleged, "hyper-inflation" scenario, yet none has even occurred, otherwise we would be all overflowing in excessive amounts of money. This is why people require and push for ideas of a "basic income" support.

Quote:
except things don't evolve do they because people interfere in the markets and steer things. Also things go wrong because they are often built on junk economics as the economist michael hudson explains in the clip below. Also consider that there is a conspiracy to deliberately manipulate economies by the central bankers for their own ends
I am not sure how "people interfere in the markets and steer things." such have no influence over the monetary policy of a nation.

Its interesting how you claim "there is a conspiracy to deliberately manipulate economies by the central bankers for their own ends" while citing Michael Hudson, a person whom keeps alleging for a Jubilee/ "forgiveness of debt." This has been shown to be a misrepresentation. It was not a "forgiveness of debt," but a forgiveness of sins and transgressions. Money and our contractual obligations would serve no purpose or value should resets be expected, there is no logic in these claims.

Five Myths about Jubilee - Institute for Faith, Work & Economics by Art Lindsley, PhD
https://tifwe.org/resource/five-myths-about-jubilee/

Quote:
The 'roaring twenties' were created by the central bankers making credit readily available then they orchestrated a crash which led to the 'great depression'. None of that stuff just organically happened; it was all coldy calculated with an end in mind.
So you believe that the United States 1930s depression was a planned event?

Quote:
i'm not pushing UBI

In fact i'm highly suspicious of it. I think its going to be used to make people dependent on the state and on digital currency that will be administered through microchips injected into peoples hands

I have posted articles in this thread that are critical of UBI. However I think UBI IS something that truthers should be aware of so its worth a mention in this thread as it is a solution offered by some. There are also different kinds of UBI
You have promoted a video pushing a "Universal Basic Income" seen in the previous pages. How is a digital currency any different than already exists, to make an outcry over our digital representations of money this is 30 years too late. Its the same basic "free money" provide to all people however stated, how there are different kinds of "UBI" only shows how misplaced such a proposition is with all these multitudes.

Quote:
But concerning where the money comes from it is paid as an alternative to all the other forms of welfare so instead of receiving those everyone just gets given a set amount. This would of course segway neatly into the communist technocracy that the central bankers want to create
So this is all a communist conspiracy even though banking exploitations predates modern political affiliations?
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 08:36 AM   #459
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

I replied to the above post but a captcha destroyed it

I have asked you to start your own thread to discuss these matters but you have disregarded that wish so i will start a thread to respond to your post which i'll do in small bites to stop the matrix destroying my reply

If you continue to post in this thread posts which are not solutions I will have to take further steps

we can carry on the discussion here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062938681
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-06-2017 at 08:39 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:42 AM   #460
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Peter Hitchens on Safe Spaces - Oxford Union Debate

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.