Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #21
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancidstoat View Post
This is interesting stuff. He certainly looks and acts genuine and says enough to make you think he is for real.

Of course he doesn't name names - if he did he'd be dead long since.

For what it's worth I think he's pretty much bang on the money when he says that we are controlled by 8,000 or so psychopaths. Compared to the population of the earth the percentages are staggering. We are talking 0.0001% or thereabouts. A little like a few cancer cells taking over the entire body. For cancer is what they are.

It has long been evident to me that membership of the 'Elite' is wholly based on mutual blackmail. You don't get your membership card unless you've taken part in something truly heinous and which can be held over you until the day you die. Preferably slowly and painfully.

The other point of note he mentioned here is the Protocols of Zion. I fully agree with him that when you read this, properly, you cannot but conclude that everything said in this pamphlet is the truth and is played out daily before our eyes. I urge anyone who hasn't read this to do so as soon as possible. Forget the argument about who wrote this, forget that this has been dismissed as anti-Jewish propaganda - focus on the fact that it was published in 1903 , which is not disputed, and the authorship becomes irrelevant. Whoever wrote it was an insider who knew the plan. It is chillingly accurate in almost every detail.
Yes, another person basically confirming what David Icke has stated since some time. If they are a forgery, they are a very GENUINE forgery laying out the plans in great detail. Replace Jews with Zionists or more generally, Illuminati, and you have the strategic agenda of these entities. It's being played out right now, and this guy should know as a banking insider that these documents at least have some truth to them.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:29 AM   #22
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Of course he says that these people he got involved with worshipped Lucifer and that they were part of the Church of Satan.
These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And then you can say, religion is a fairytale, God doesn’t exist, none of that is real. Well for these people it is truth and reality, and they served something immaterial which they called Lucifer.”

And I also was in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it, because to me they were just clients. So I went to places called Churches of Satan. So I visited these places and they were doing their Holy Mass with naked women and liquor and stuff. And it just amused me. I didn’t believe in any of this stuff and was far from convinced any of this was real. In my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves. I didn’t make the connection yet.

“So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life. But then at some moment, which is why I am telling you this, I was invited to participate in sacrifices abroad.”
He said these Satanists are full of hate and anger and their goal is to shatter humanity's connection with God by dividing and conquering humanity. He this has been going on for thousands of years, right back to ancient Babylon and the events recorded in the Bible.

Connect the dots

The bottom line:

No wonder Jehovah was constantly at war with these Satanists.

Just like Dr. Bill in Eyes Wide Shut, totally oblivious to the implications of such meetings. Thinking it's just certain people indulging themselves in orgies, drugs and what not. They both found out the hard way it's no mere game. People's lives are at stake every day.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #23
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I like to believe that whistleblowers can become successful entrepreneurs…
This Ronald Bernard is a really, really good actor – I almost believe him.

Why doesn’t he name any of the filthy banks that he worked for or people involved?
Why doesn’t he tell anything about how the banks launder money for drugs?
Why doesn’t he tell anything about the Dutch Royal family (that are in fact banksters)?

What kind of a strange story does he tell about being taken and tortured (poor Ronald cannot tell about the details...)?
In reality these corporate criminals, that he still works for, either have somebody locked up in psychiatric hospitals where they can be tortured under the guise of mental health care or killed (which is labelled as natural death or suicide).

His “De Blije B” investment bank is a scam; catering for the rich while the poor are expected to work as volunteers.
The people that control his bank are a bunch of corrupt bankers, lawyers and writers: https://bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

Earlier this year, Ronald Bernard was even interviewed by the state newspaper “de Volkskrant” (in Dutch and you need to log in): http://www.volkskrant.nl/economie/va...cent~a4449137/
“Real” whistleblowers in the Netherlands aren’t interviewed by the state media to give them free publicity!
You may have a point, and of course everybody needs to keep a sharp critical eye in these matters. Let's see if more things start to pop up which may raise our critcial point of view. The question remains then, what would be the disinfo of this video?
Old 01-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #24
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
He has a point....
a very god point.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #25
oneriver

My eye leaked a little watching that.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #26
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
You may have a point, and of course everybody needs to keep a sharp critical eye in these matters. Let's see if more things start to pop up which may raise our critcial point of view. The question remains then, what would be the disinfo of this video?
What they basically do is bury the real damaging information with something to keep the masses busy, while the atrocities continue.

Disbarred attorney Anne Marie van Blijenburgh testified that Prince Friso, Mabel Wisse Smit (wife of Friso), Premier Mark Rutte, Geert Wilders and George Soros are some of the high officials present at parties in the Netherlands where children from child detention centres were brutally raped and murdered.

There is also a video of Toos Nijenhuis that testified that she was present at child sacrifice ceremonies (including paedophilia) in the presence of Prince Bernhard (coincidentally similar to “Bernard”) and the resigned pope Benedictus.
The video is difficult to watch because she doesn’t speak English very well and it’s not subtitled. This is a 16:37 part of the complete video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1o1Egi20c

There is also a story on the internet that describes in detail how Prince Friso was present at the ceremony where the 16-year-old Marianne Vaatstra was brutally raped and murdered in a caravan.
The easiest way to find it on the internet is by searching in combination with “AZC Kollum”.

Last edited by st jimmy; 01-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:54 PM   #27
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

In Dutch with English subs. Ronald Bernard details his rise in the banking system, and when he was faced with the prospect of committing child sacrifice for the 'final" advancement he refused and his career disintegrated.

Apologies if someone already posted this info, but I didn't see reference to it anywhere. It's just more confirmation of what we already know.
Excellent video, and genuine I reckon. This story just keeps repeating the more you go into this - that its impossible to be 'successful' unless you're a murdering psycopathic Luciferian paedophile. Not always ofcourse, but this man tells the tale of what happens to you if you dont comply, at that level of the pyramid. It also explains very well how people who arent natural psychopaths (like this man) very slowly get inducted into becoming one. Describes very well the breakdown people suffer if they cant leave their empathy and humanity behind. Shocking! And only part of his story, too, the parts he chose to tell.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:07 PM   #28
st jimmy

This hoax is really being pushed all over the internet by the “alternative” media.

I found an interesting post from somebody that attended a slippery presentation by Ronald Bernard (long before this whistleblower hoax...); originally posted 26 October 2015 in Dutch: https://www.fatsforum.nl/forums/topi...a-21/page/110/

This is the translation; BB is short for “Blije Bank” (Joyful Bank).
Quote:
Recently I attended a presentation by Ronald Bernard Joyful Bank, with a slippery story where the following was put together:
Sketch out the current situation based on the parasitic central banking system of the Rothschilds. Many people here already know this and if you put it neatly in a row, people are confirmed what they already know, and it is easier to have the invented alternative accepted by these critical people. This section of his presentation was indeed 100% accurate, so the solution will also be, right?

After explaining properly the problem you present the solution. You casually you tell that the EU already takes into account the collapse of the current financial system and has already taken action behind the scenes.
The European Community (occult logo on a PowerPoint sheet, besides occult logos of duty-free port for setting up the BB, e.g. in Malta, where the Jesuits have their home) has opted for collaboration with partners from EU Member States and for the Netherlands, the choice fell on St STRAW, which has partnered with the BB.
The BB wants to become a central place for alternative currencies, including regional alternatives as the Gelre, the Bataaf, the Comrade, etc. The coin the BB will launch is called the URA. Sounds suspiciously like the euro and it is therefore worth exactly as much in the 'transition’. Nothing not a total reset of the financial system, not a "transitional phase".
Everything stays the same, so you can just continue to use online banking, ATM, etc., the money will remain fictional for now and cash free and the old currency and the central bank that manages him will remain in the background.

But the URA is really great, because the new system is not based on interest rates anymore, but on profits. The difference is that this performance is not top-imposed by a central bank, but this time we do it together. Can I get an amen? Hallelujah, the sheople close to the rows and everything is different now in this brave new world!
This allows the URA value to remain fixed and not subject to inflation and bail-ins cannot take place because the BB ensures that your assets are not claimable above 100,000 URA/ euro by the government. How exactly?
One can easily make a new law that makes this possible, do not make illusions about it. One can shake the BB and then buy it (Ronald Bernard will get a nice golden handshake) or just go bankrupt, like the DSB (Ronald Bernard will then suffer the same fate as Dirk Scheringa and will be put aside)...

Nowhere in his presentation did I hear Bernard talk about gold coverage. In earlier times, when the money system was still OK, money was characterized by:
- Coverage with a precious metal which has had an intrinsic value through the centuries: first gold, then silver, then copper / bronze (even reflected in international sports awards).
- Absence of private central banks, but a government prints money, so money doesn’t come into circulation through loans and so there is no inflation.
- No paper money or digital money, but coins of precious metals which provide stable cash coverage and money exchange. This gave the citizens the possibility to build up capital and bring the precious metals in circulation, so that the wealth was distributed among all citizens and not exclusively in the pockets of a small elite.
- Public law against charging interest, because banks are public utilities that cannot be privatized and remain nationalized.
- Government Legislation to combat cartels, so there is a real free market based on fair competition.
- A so small as possible government, which is held to a constitution through the true representation of the people and a legal system that checks everything to this constitution.

I haven’t heard Ronald talking about any of these issues in his "solution", which is as fictional as the current system. He's right: the elite indeed sees it coming and has prepared alternatives from behind the scenes and the BB is one of them. The last thing they want is that we really wake up, because that would mean that a total collapse of the system and then a general reset is inevitable.
The old generation of bankers should be tried at least, but when the masses wake up, I fear that they will be hanged! And so it is important to play in the New Age consciousness "we are all one" with a system that gives the illusion that we are going to do this all together.
A small hole in the story: the BB has according to BRITISH LAW sign up as a bank in a state that is 100% controlled by the occult Rothschild state, because we are "unfortunately" accustomed to express everything in cash.
Can I please cash 100 euros p.p. for this scheme? The risk if it fails is only a tenner. No, good man, when everything collapses, you lose everything, just like everyone else. Because you still have everything linked to your old fictional currency?!

And then there is the logo of the Joyful Bank itself, which happens to be quite phallic:
Mirror two B's together and you get the same dick with two balls as Ronald Bernard himself!
And don’t to forget the colour of the logo of “De Blije B”. Orange - the colour of corruption, slavery and genocide…

Last edited by st jimmy; 02-05-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:18 PM   #29
sin00

Infowars is now promoting this video.

Last edited by sin00; 02-05-2017 at 10:18 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #30
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
Infowars is now promoting this video.
Yes... They do great work , as of this moment it's still one of their lead stories ..

This will mean literally millions more people will see this video ... AJ deservedly has a massive following ....

A tipping point will soon be reached .

tip·ping point
noun
the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:42 AM   #31
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes... They do great work , as of this moment it's still one of their lead stories ..

This will mean literally millions more people will see this video ... AJ deservedly has a massive following ....

A tipping point will soon be reached .

tip·ping point
noun
the point at which a series of small changes or incidents becomes significant enough to cause a larger, more important change.
And what do you expect will happen when that 'tipping point' comes?
Old 03-05-2017, 01:00 PM   #32
strummer101
Banned

I am with our Dutch Green Day fan at this stage. Can anyone point me towards his CV? I cannot find anything of consequence myself.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #33
oz93666

Unhappy

Quote:
And what do you expect will happen when that 'tipping point' comes?
One possible scenario is this ...

More and more people like this dutch guy will come forward ... people who participated in the rituals ...

The elite will loose their grip on MSM (as we see starting to happen in this case) it will be on main stream news channels.

Those in the public who are now unable to believe it , will finally admit what's been going on ... more and more whistleblowers ... the truth about vaccines , how millions of children have been intentionally made autistic..

Politicians and royalty will be unable to appear in public , they're either met with silent hostility , or open abuse and violence ...

Then the changeover of power , as outlined in this thread ... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=292292 ...post 11 onwards.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 04:18 PM   #34
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
One possible scenario is this ...

More and more people like this dutch guy will come forward ... people who participated in the rituals ...

The elite will loose their grip on MSM (as we see starting to happen in this case) it will be on main stream news channels.

Those in the public who are now unable to believe it , will finally admit what's been going on ... more and more whistleblowers ... the truth about vaccines , how millions of children have been intentionally made autistic..

Politicians and royalty will be unable to appear in public , they're either met with silent hostility , or open abuse and violence ...

Then the changeover of power , as outlined in this thread ... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=292292 ...post 11 onwards.
You're not even considering the possibility that videos like this one are hoaxes? No, you just take it as 100% legit no matter how suspicous the facts are.

Last edited by sin00; 03-05-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #35
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
You're not even considering the possibility that videos like this one are hoaxes? No, you just take it as 100% legit no matter how suspicous the facts are.
Proposed motive for hoax then? General discrediting/muddying the waters isn't really good enough because this video just promotes the idea of people looking into the possibility of child sacrifice among elites.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:20 PM   #36
aurum
Inactive

To be fair, his account only serves to further confirm much of what we already know (or at least, strongly suspect) - why anyone would shout 'hoax', given that it adds to a growing body of historical evidence from various whistleblowers and insiders, is beyond me.

Conspiracy research might start out as a bit of a hobby for some, but getting anywhere close to the real truth is definitely not for everyone. The most important take-home message from this, in my opinion, is a spiritual one.

The struggles and conflicts here on Earth are but a microcosm of the macrocosm. You may choose to not believe, but know this- those at the very apex most certainly do believe- and that alone should start ringing some alarm bells. Very loud and very clear. Are they all just misguided psychopathic nutters, or do they maybe know something that we don't?
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:37 AM   #37
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
I am with our Dutch Green Day fan at this stage. Can anyone point me towards his CV? I cannot find anything of consequence myself.
Here’s the CV of Dutch “philanthropic” investment bankster Ronald Bernard: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij

Sometimes I can see contents on LinkedIN without logging in, and sometimes I don't...
Old 04-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #38
Daisy101

So can someone explain the protocols of Zion in a nutshell?
Isn't this propaganda written against Jews? The things that Nazi's got schoolchildren to read? That also went to Russia?
As much as I believed this guy two things don't sit right.
1. He admits he studied psychology intensely and learned how to fool people ( and I've seen a fair few narcissists that can fake tears on demand and he regained control pretty quick but one thing they also do is let you know who they are)
2. This Zion/nazi stuff - coming from a dutch man would be interesting to know his family history

Sometimes you take the truth and add whatever lie you want to it to make everyone believe you - I think he is partly telling the truth - but I think he has his own agenda or he would be dead by now if they knew he was starting to blab.

Last edited by Daisy101; 04-05-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
So can someone explain the protocols of Zion in a nutshell?
Isn't this propaganda written against Jews? The things that Nazi's got schoolchildren to read? That also went to Russia?
As much as I believed this guy two things don't sit right.
1. He admits he studied psychology intensely and learned how to fool people ( and I've seen a fair few narcissists that can fake tears on demand and he regained control pretty quick but one thing they also do is let you know who they are)
2. This Zion/nazi stuff - coming from a dutch man would be interesting to know his family history

Sometimes you take the truth and add whatever lie you want to it to make everyone believe you - I think he is partly telling the truth - but I think he has his own agenda or he would be dead by now if they knew he was starting to blab.
the protocols of the elders of zion is a blueprint for taking control of the world

when you look at what is going on in the world it becomes clear that someone somewhere IS following the blueprint

Is it 'the jews'? That's a big subject and nuanced

I'd say its the rothschild cabal which is made up of the black nobility families and other inter-related bloodlines involved in the NWO conspiracy
Old 05-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #40
st jimmy

Default The Protocols of the elders of Zion

Here’s the document so despotic that it makes Machiavelli looks like a naief dreamer - The Protocols of the elders of Zion: http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kid.../protocols.pdf
And some excerpts…

Quote:
You may say that the GOYIM will rise upon us, arms in hand, if they guess what is going on before the time comes; but in the West we have against this a maneuver of such appalling terror that the very stoutest hearts quail - the undergrounds, metropolitans, those subterranean corridors which, before the time comes, will be driven under all the capitals and from whence those capitals will be blown into the air with all their organizations and archives.

Liberalism produced Constitutional States, which took the place of what was the only safeguard of the GOYIM, namely, Despotism; and A CONSTITUTION, AS YOU WELL KNOW, IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A SCHOOL OF DISCORDS, misunderstandings, quarrels, disagreements, fruitless party agitations, party whims - in a word, a school of everything that serves to destroy the personality of State activity. THE TRIBUNE OF THE "TALKERICS" HAS, NO LESS EFFECTIVELY THAN THE PRESS, CONDEMNED THE RULERS TO INACTIVITY AND IMPOTENCE, and thereby rendered them useless and superfluous, for which reason indeed they have been in many countries deposed. THEN IT WAS THAT THE ERA OF REPUBLICS BECOME POSSIBLE OF REALIZATION; AND THEN IT WAS THAT WE REPLACED THE RULER BY A CARICATURE OF A GOVERNMENT - BY A PRESIDENT, TAKEN FROM THE MOB, FROM THE MIDST OF OUR PUPPET CREATURES, OR SLAVES. This was the foundation of the mine which we have laid under the GOY people, I should rather say, under the GOY peoples.

In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president. The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands. Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that some blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob. Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.
Besides this we shall, with the introduction of the new republican constitution, take from the Chamber the right of interpolation on government measures, on the pretext of preserving political secrecy, and, further, we shall by the new constitution reduce the number of representatives to a minimum, thereby proportionately reducing political passions and the passion for politics. If, however, they should, which is hardly to be expected, burst into flame, even in this minimum, we shall nullify them by a stirring appeal and a reference to the majority of the whole people ... Upon the president will depend the appointment of presidents and vice-presidents of the Chamber and the Senate. Instead of constant sessions of Parliaments we shall reduce their sittings to a few months. Moreover, the president, as chief of the executive power, will have the right to summon and dissolve Parliament, and, in the latter case, to prolong the time for the appointment of a new parliamentary assembly. But in order that the consequences of all these acts which in substance are illegal, should not, prematurely for our plans, upon the responsibility established by use of the president, WE SHALL INSTIGATE MINISTERS AND OTHER OFFICIALS OF THE HIGHER ADMINISTRATION ABOUT THE PRESIDENT TO EVADE HIS DISPOSITIONS BY TAKING MEASURES OF THEIR OWN, for doing which they will be made the scapegoats in his place ... This part we especially recommend to be given to be played by the Senate, the Council of State, or the Council of Ministers, but not to an individual official.

The GOYIM are a flock of sheep, and we are their wolves. And you know what happens when the wolves get hold of the flock? ....

We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall law on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PREDETERMINED TO ALTER.

Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquilize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it .... WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.

In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more disaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

If we have been able to bring them to such a pitch of stupid blindness is it not a proof, and an amazingly clear proof, of the degree to which the mind of the GOYIM is undeveloped in comparison with our mind? This it is, mainly, which guarantees our success.

Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. WE EXECUTE MASONS IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the GOY we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioningly submission.

As you see, I found our despotism on right and duty: the right to compel the execution of duty is the direct obligation of a government which is a father for its subjects. It has the right of the strong that it may use it for the benefit of directing humanity towards that order which is defined by nature, namely, submission. Everything in the world is in a state of submission, if not to man, then to circumstances or its own inner character, in all cases, to what is stronger. And so shall we be this something stronger for the sake of good.
We are obliged without hesitation to sacrifice individuals, who commit a breach of established order, for in the exemplary punishment of evil lies a great educational problem.

Economic crises have been producer by us for the GOYIM by no other means than the withdrawal of money from circulation. Huge capitals have stagnated, withdrawing money from States, which were constantly obliged to apply to those same stagnant capitals for loans. These loans burdened the finances of the State with the payment of interest and made them the bond slaves of these capitals .... The concentration of industry in the hands of capitalists out of the hands of small masters has drained away all the juices of the peoples and with them also the States ....

Most "Jews" translate "Goyim" as non-Jews.
Please note that "Zionist" is not the same as "Jew"...

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-05-2017 at 09:32 AM.