Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 04-01-2017, 04:29 PM   #1941
aquilina

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
You are welcome aquilna. Nice to hear someone say thank you now and again.

I disagree with the idea that this project began in 2015

We have the kabbalistic unseating of Mike Wood MP from August 2013 for a start.

I also think that David Cameron's "Bloomberg Speech" from January 2013 could have been the earliest marker for the perps to start planning.

But, as I've said before, that's only the "publicly available" signs.

Who knows who knew what and when from inside those hallowed halls ?

In opposition, Cameron had given his conditional "cast iron guarantee" of a referendum on any new treaty changes as early as September 2007

Once in coalition power though, the Bloomberg Speech was the first promise of a referendum without strings.

So, if you're going to make contingencies then that would have been the earliest the world knew publicly of the EU referendum plans.

Hi Mark,

Yes I totally agree the whole project was a long time in the making. I probs wasn't very clear, but it's just the very specific 'thomas mair is a neo-nazi' angle I think was being conducted in 2015. Personally, I'm erring towards this sub-project being conducted between June and July 2015. I would guess this is when all the bookcase contents were sourced also, but that's something i think we'll never get an answer to. It's still an active lead for me though, I continue to look into it when I get a chance.
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #1942
markgobell

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB) : David Miliband

Another interesting connection from the Jo Cox "narrative" millieu to a former Labour Party senior, Gordon Brown's Foreign Secretary and now head of Thunderbirds apparently ... David Milliband ...

and another probable reason why the BBB were included in the Jo Cox script ...

From the Wikipedia page for the BBB we learn that :

Quote:

Wikipedia : Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging

Ban

The BBB was banned, and restrictions were placed on the political activities of Schabort in November 1988, in reaction to the massacre of black people in Pretoria by Barend Strydom.[11]

Quote:

Wikipedia : Barend Strydom

Barend Hendrik Strydom, also known as the White Wolf (Afrikaans: Wit Wolf), is a convicted spree killer who was sentenced to death for shooting dead seven black people (and wounding 15 more) in Strijdom Square in Pretoria, South Africa on 15 November 1988. He had earlier killed a woman and injured another in a trial run in preparation for the massacre.

Barend Hendrik Strydom

Born 15 July 1965

Quote:

Wikipedia : David Miliband

David Wright Miliband (born 15 July 1965)

[ was ] is a British Labour Party politician, charity chief executive and public policy analyst who was the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs from 2007 to 2010 [1] and the Member of Parliament (MP) for South Shields from 2001 to 2013. He and his brother, Ed Miliband, were the first siblings to sit in the Cabinet simultaneously since Edward, Lord Stanley, and Oliver Stanley in 1938.

On 15 April 2013, Miliband resigned from Parliament in order to take up the posts of President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee in New York City, which triggered a by-election.[1][5][6]

So, the perp in the Strijdom Square massacre, the BBB "White Wolf", Barend Strydom was born on the same day as the failed Labour leadership candidate David Milliband, brother of the former Labour leader, Ed Milliband.

More Fabians in this than you can ...

Speaking of the Fabian Society ...

The Facebook user, jo.cox.180 made their last Facebook post on 16 March 2015 - updating their profile pic.

The Fabian Society was formed on 4 January 1884

That's a classic ISUAF relationship of :

= 119 years, 119 months, 119 weeks >

Tut tut jo.cox.180 ...

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 05:20 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #1943
GentileJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Very good.
At 13:45 you say the article on the right is from 1999 [can you link to the source for the images?] where Mair allegedly thanks for receiving issue #34 for SA Patriot.

How odd then, that issue #35 only comes out in August 1999 following three years intermission between that and what must have been #34
http://springbokcybernewsletter.blog...1_archive.html
http://springbokcybernewsletter.blog...1_archive.html

One thing which is missing from the analysis and hard to reconcile with the narrative that our far right friend Mr Mair, having done all his research and preliminary hanging around Birstall Market place, should apparently get into a contretemps with Aamir Tahir [of the dry cleaning business] and that somehow, infelicitously, Jo Cox intervened. [if she were indeed present]
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...theid-magazine

The articles and the dates they were supposed to have been published were put online by the SPLC, and as far as I can see, this is literally the only evidence for these articles. Also the SPLC came up with these obscure articles from the 90s on the very day it happened.

The official story of the attack, the one which was presented to the court was that Mair attacked Jo Cox pretty much the moment she got out of the car with no previous argument. In fact in the CCTV that has been released he is walking towards the scene of the supposed crime only 1 minute 57 seconds before he seen walking away from the crime having just commited it.
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:15 PM   #1944
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:

Are you suggesting that there was a genuine altercation ?

Then what ?

No.
But where does the "altercation" fit in with the trial script? Why was it dropped? Why was Mr Tahir not at the trial as a witness? Why was Bernard Kenny not mentioned or even described in early accounts of the "altercation"?
First mention of his name was in the Telegraph on the evening of June 17

https://twitter.com/TelegraphNews/st...12891099676675
Quote:
Telegraph News Verified account @TelegraphNews
Retired miner who tried to tackle Jo Cox was also hero of colliery disaster
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...medium=twitter
2:07 PM - 17 Jun 2016 [10:17 PM BST]
and his existence only emerged at the police press conference around 5PM on June 16
https://twitter.com/LeedsNews/status/743477195130216452
Quote:
YorkshireEveningPost Verified account @LeedsNews
Further attack on 77-year-old man after Jo Cox fatal attack, press conference hears #yeplive
9:15 AM - 16 Jun 2016 [5:!5 PM BST]
Do you think anyone died, Mark?

The whole sage is one pile of nonsense.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #1945
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...theid-magazine

The articles and the dates they were supposed to have been published were put online by the SPLC, and as far as I can see, this is literally the only evidence for these articles. Also the SPLC came up with these obscure articles from the 90s on the very day it happened.

The official story of the attack, the one which was presented to the court was that Mair attacked Jo Cox pretty much the moment she got out of the car with no previous argument. In fact in the CCTV that has been released he is walking towards the scene of the supposed crime only 1 minute 57 seconds before he seen walking away from the crime having just commited it.
Thanks for the link Jim. Indeed, there would be no time for all those theatrics, those two unhindered one handed [?] reloadings of the cucumber shaped antique pistol, etc etc...
"The dates for each letter were pulled from Google Books."
Hmmm only 1 or possibly 2 issues of SA Patriot in eight years, between 1991 and 1999... and the 1999 blog posts were only first archived on September 2014.

The sentencing speech of the judge is online here, incidentally.
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...homas-mair.pdf
Old 04-01-2017, 06:27 PM   #1946
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post

No.

But where does the "altercation" fit in with the trial script? Why was it dropped? Why was Mr Tahir not at the trial as a witness? Why was Bernard Kenny not mentioned or even described in early accounts of the "altercation"?

First mention of his name was in the Telegraph on the evening of June 17

https://twitter.com/TelegraphNews/st...12891099676675

and his existence only emerged at the police press conference around 5PM on June 16
https://twitter.com/LeedsNews/status/743477195130216452

Do you think anyone died, Mark?

The whole sage is one pile of nonsense.

Agreed it is a pile of nonsense.

The only clarity I can get, as ever is from my work, which you lot, sadly are all missing.

I don't know why the altercation has been dropped. I don't know how we can allow such a farce as "Thomas Mair's" non-trial to even happen.

There are only two possibilities as far as Mair is concerned. Either that is him in the dock and he's been MK'd or it was not him and a stand-in did whatever occured at the library.

Do I think anyone died ?

Tough question.

I do not think that she died at the scene that's for sure.

How one could guarantee to get her involved in an altercation, real or fake - I just don't know.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was just an organic real event and they've just overlayed the usual narrative crap as cover. The narrative and it's connections are too deep for that imo.

On the contrary, there is no doubt in my mind that this was planned long in advance and for some reasons, which I think I've touched on, Jo Cox was chosen for her role.

The Mark Regev connection to Mike Wood is enough for me to place the drama in Batley and Spen.

The fact that Jo Cox was already in place, after the planned assault on Mike Wood's position as MP, implicates some in the Labour party. No outsider could have arranged for that to happen.

Was Jo Cox in place for a planned scenario ? Yes I think she was.

You know that I started out taking this at almost face value, with of course the fitted up Thomas Mair caveat, that someone else had murdered her.

I now think 100% that Brendan Cox is an agent.

If my findings on their children's dates are not coincidences, which they could be, then Jo Cox is an agent too.

Just because she may be an agent, that doesn't mean that she wasn't murdered. The Gareth Williams event may testify to the factional scenario between agencies, possibly domestic but probably foreign.

This may have been a vanilla "EU Referendum" drama just as I think you think it is, fake as fake can be with no murder involved just to sway public opinion.

Somehow I can't quite believe that the perps actually countenanced that scenario. I cannot fully accept that they thought that all of the fence sitters and some of those who were going to vote leave would suddenly change their minds on the back of a nutcase murdering a politician that nobody had even heard of.

Notwithstanding the subsequent Avaaz co-ordinated blitzkrieg on the public consciousness, I just don't think that they would have put all of this effort into pretending to kill an unknown politician in the slim hope that it would work to sway the EU vote.

I'm more inclined to think that the EU referendum was secondary to the main reason why I think she may have been murdered. The primary reason being her status as a popular MP, agent or not, speaking out on BDS and Gaza.

That there are EU and Zionist roots to this event is not in doubt for me. I am satisfied that the relationships from the utterly ridiculous narrative, prove this over and over again.

That the Zionists used to care about the EU was not in doubt.

However, since the EU's move to recognise Palestine and their support of labelling of West Bank settlement products, things have changed.

I read the Jewish media avidly prior to the referendum, to try to get a feel of where they were at with it.

I concluded that they were marginally ambivalent, at least publicly. All they ever care about is how these things affect their own interests and so it follows that their own interests would be best served by breaking up the EU to prevent Palestinian statehood and a seat at the UNGA and the International Criminal Court.

Why else do you think we got Paris and Brussels and lately Germany ?

I proved over and over that the narrative points in both Paris and Brussels all pointed to an attack on the EU institutions.

Brussels could not have been more in your face if they tried.

So, maybe Jo Cox was there that morning and maybe she was attacked and was carted off in a nominal ambulance.

Maybe this was the hostage scenario, waiting for an answer from Whitehall.

I do not believe that the 6x 666d relationship from BDS to the date of the Birstall event would be "wasted" on doing nothing.

So, I think there is a POSSIBILITY that she may well have been murdered, maybe in the ambulance, when there was no response or a wrong reponse from Whitehall about fixing the referendum ?

That's the EU perp scenario.

I think that from the Zio angle, she is dead.

There is also the possibility that even as an agent, known to other "factions" that she could have been a hostage during her mysterious transport to the hospital / morgue, which is why we get so much deliberate confusion about what happened during the event, what happened to her after the event, who certified life extinct and where and the mysterious journey to wherever she ended up.

I also think that the big clue was right in our faces - the arrest video of so-called Thomas Mair.

Imo, there is no way that those two PCSO's were real coppers and if the attending cavalry was real in part or in whole then how do two PCSOs get to stand down the armed response team ?

Of course, all of that could be nonsense and your simple scenario of the fake, election swaying drama could be the truth of it.

As I say though, that means that the BDS & Gaza kabbalism went unused as it were, which I consider to be highly unlikely.

IF anyone is reading this and thinks that Mi5 especially and their regional presence since 2007, are full of patriotic British chaps and lasses then I think you are very wrong.

Ever since I drilled into Jonathan Evans over London 777, I have considered them to be an extension of the Mossad and / or CIA etc.

And that is why we're getting these events in "the regions" now ...

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #1947
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Agreed it is a pile of nonsense.

The only clarity I can get, as ever is from my work, which you lot, sadly are all missing.

I don't know why the altercation has been dropped. I don't know how we can allow such a farce as "Thomas Mair's" non-trial to even happen.

There are only two possibilities as far as Mair is concerned. Either that is him in the dock and he's been MK'd or it was not him and a stand-in did whatever occured at the library.

Do I think anyone died ?

Tough question.

I do not think that she died at the scene that's for sure.

How one could guarantee to get her involved in an altercation, real or fake - I just don't know.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was just an organic real event and they've just overlayed the usual narrative crap as cover. The narrative and it's connections are too deep for that imo.

On the contrary, there is no doubt in my mind that this was planned long in advance and for some reasons, which I think I've touched on, Jo Cox was chosen for her role.

The Mark Regev connection to Mike Wood is enough for me to place the drama in Batley and Spen.

The fact that Jo Cox was already in place, after the planned assault on Mike Wood's position as MP, implicates some in the Labour party. No outsider could have arranged for that to happen.

Was Jo Cox in place for a planned scenario ? Yes I think she was.

You know that I started out taking this at almost face value, with of course the fitted up Thomas Mair caveat, that someone else had murdered her.

If my findings on their children's dates are not coincidences, which they could be, then Jo Cox is an agent too.

Just because she may be an agent, that doesn't mean that she wasn't murdered. The Gareth Williams event may testify to the factional scenario between agencies, possibly domestic but probably foreign.

This may have been a vanilla "EU Referendum" drama just as I think you think it is, fake as fake can be with no murder involved just to sway public opinion.

Somehow I can't quite believe that the perps actually countenanced that scenario. I cannot fully accept that they thought that all of the fence sitters and some of those who were going to vote leave would suddenly change their minds on the back of a nutcase murdering a politician that nobody had even heard of.

Notwithstanding the subsequent Avaaz co-ordinated blitzkrieg on the public consciousness, I just don't think that they would have put all of this effort into pretending to kill an unknown politician in the slim hope that it would work to sway the EU vote.

I'm more inclined to think that the EU referendum was secondary to the main reason why I think she may have been murdered. The primary reason being her status as a popular MP, agent or not, speaking out on BDS and Gaza.

That there are EU and Zionist roots to this event is not in doubt for me. I am satisfied that the relationships from the utterly ridiculous narrative, prove this over and over again.

That the Zionists used to care about the EU was not in doubt.

However, since the EU's move to recognise Palestine and their support of labelling of West Bank settlement products, things have changed.

I read the Jewish media avidly prior to the referendum, to try to get a feel of where they were at with it.

I concluded that they were marginally ambivalent, at least publicly. All they ever care about is how these things affect their own interests and so it follows that their own interests would be best served by breaking up the EU to prevent Palestinian statehood and a seat at the UNGA and the International Criminal Court.

Why else do you think we got Paris and Brussels and lately Germany ?

I proved over and over that the narrative points in both Paris and Brussels all pointed to an attack on the EU institutions.

Brussels could not have been more in your face if they tried.

So, maybe Jo Cox was there that morning and maybe she was attacked and was carted off in a nominal ambulance.

Maybe this was the hostage scenario, waiting for an answer from Whitehall.

I do not believe that the 6x 666d relationship from BDS to the date of the Birstall event would be "wasted" on doing nothing.

So, I think there is a POSSIBILITY that she may well have been murdered, maybe in the ambulance, when there was no response or a wrong reponse from Whitehall about fixing the referendum ?

There is also the possibility that even as an agent, known to other "factions" that she could have been a hostage during her mysterious transport to the hospital / morgue, which is why we get so much deliberate confusion about what happened during the event, what happened to her after the event, who certified life extinct and where and the mysterious journey to wherever she ended up.

I also think that the big clue was right in our faces - the arrest video of so-called Thomas Mair.

Imo, there is no way that those two PCSO's were real coppers and if the attending cavalry was real in part or in whole then how do two PCSOs get to stand down the armed response team ?

Of course, all of that could be nonsense and your simple scenario of the fake, election swaying drama could be the truth of it.

As I say though, that means that the BDS & Gaza kabbalism went unused as it were, which I consider to be highly unlikely.

IF anyone is reading this and thinks that Mi5 especially and their regional presence are full of patriotic British chaps and lasses then I think you are very wrong.

Ever since I drilled into Jonathan Evans over London 777, I have considered them to be an extension of the Mossad and / or CIA etc.

And that is why we're getting these events in "the regions" now ...

Great post Mark and thank you!

I'll still not convinced she was an outspoken critic or opponent of Israel. Did she ever refer to Israel in the Commons ... I think not, but I may be wrong.

A few MP's have criticised Israel in the past more strongly than Jo Cox, but they haven't been murdered.

I found this article on "Shoah, the Palestinian Holocaust" site which is damming of the MP.

Excerpts:

JO COX AIN’T NO MARTYR; SHE WAS A SYRIA-HATING IMPERIALIST KILLED IN A LIKELY FALSE FLAG

"I’m not going to say I don’t have the intention of pissing on everybody’s parade because that’s exactly what I’m trying to do so let me just get on with it. Slain British MP Jo Cox is NOT a martyr. Okay? She’s not. She’s not a “martyr in the fight against resurgent Hitlerian fascism” as some idiotic “leftists” who are probably on the payroll of MI5 happen to be saying–a “resurgent Hitlerian fascism” mind you that doesn’t exist. She’s not a “martyr for European unity” either–a “European unity” mind you that means the preservation of the Zionist-dominated, absolutely hegemonic, totally dictatorial, insanely bureaucratic, multinational-corporation-adored, sovereignty-eroding European Union.

And she’s not a “martyr for BDS” as some maddeningly moronic “Palestine Solidarity Movement” activists are referring to her as–a “BDS” mind you that does not target Jewish-Zionist-owned corporations outside of the ‘Israeli’ tumor which represent pillars of Global Zionism or even ‘Israeli’ individuals who live on stolen land, only ‘Israeli’ companies and ‘Israeli’-linked companies in the West that fall under the strict guidelines of the increasingly toothless BDS Movement.

And when it came to Palestine, all she said was legally curtailing the right of people to boycott unethical companies is wrong. She also called for lifting the siege on Gaza. Both of these positions are now establishment-approved as they present the illusion of being “pro-Palestine” and acknowledge that Palestinians are human beings while still upholding the criminal Zionist entity’s existence. Not exactly groundbreaking. Not remotely revolutionary. Just typical liberal deception. I assure you, Jo Cox was NOT the British version of Rachel Corrie, a REAL martyr in the struggle against Global Zionism."

http://www.shoah.org.uk/2016/06/22/j...ly-false-flag/

The death of the agent Gareth Williams and Jo Cox is of interest to me because the journalist turned photographer Nicholas Razzell photographed the dead spy in the bath and the mysterious wedding of Jo and Brendan Cox, as per my previous posts.

Or did he?

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 04-01-2017 at 08:15 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:15 PM   #1948
aquilina

Jim, just watched your vid, it was great, thank you!!!

My jaw dropped at the image of his father ted like secret nazi cupboard! I have never seen that before, it looks ridiculous. Great spot of the creased flags. Straight out of the packet. Where did you find the image? Perhaps even they knew they had pushed it too far with something so far fetched and decided not to circulate that one, as even I haven't come across it before, nor the nazi cufflinks

The video has made me revisit the springbok thing. When you scroll right down to the end of the thomas mair springbok cyberedition it says Posted by Alan Harvey at 09:57. If you hover over the 9.57 it says it was uploaded on 9.57 on 16.1.06 (the same date as the newsletter is dated at the top). I've checked a few and they all say they were uploaded on exactly the same day as the newsletter is dated, albeit with different times.

How could this possibly be if the screenshots from the archive says they weren't there?! I really want to investigate this further, at the moment i'm looking an email address for Alan Harvey (the editor, co-creator of springbok, and person who has apparently been uploading all of these).

I have found his facebook, twitter and an interview he did with the mirror so far...

https://www.facebook.com/Alan.D.Harv...io&pnref=about

https://twitter.com/empireloyalist

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-quiet-8212246

but no private email, and I don't fancy contacting him through my non-anonymised social media accounts!

I'll keep on pursuing this...
Old 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM   #1949
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Great post Mark and thank you!

Ha ha I get it ! Excellent. Thank you too rp.

I'm as confused as the next person about all of this so that was a pretty difficult post to write. It's still not quite right I think so ask me again in a few days and ...

Quote:

I'll still not convinced she was an outspoken critic or opponent of Israel. Did she ever refer to Israel in the Commons ... I think not, but I may be wrong.

From what I know atm, I wouldn't suggest she was either.

She sponsored an Early Day Motion on Gaza, posted here :

"Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

Quote:

parliament.uk : Early day motion 126

ANNIVERSARY OF ISRAELI BOMBARDMENT OF GAZA

Session: 2015-16

Date tabled: 15.06.2015

Primary sponsor: Cox, Jo

Sponsors: Durkan, Mark ¦ Meale, Alan ¦ Corbyn, Jeremy ¦ Flello, Robert ¦ Weir, Mike

That this House recognises that 8 July 2015 will be the first anniversary of the start of the most recent and most devastating Israeli military operation in Gaza and resulted in, according to the UN,

more than 2,000 deaths, 1,492 of them civilians and 551 of those, children;

notes that there has been no meaningful reconstruction of Gaza which saw over 100,000 homes destroyed or severely damaged in last year's conflict,

that children in particular have suffered the harshest of conditions

and that no action has been taken to challenge the violations of international law as exemplified by the security wall, the ongoing occupation of the Palestinian territories, or the illegal blockade and separation of Gaza;

calls on the Government to intensify its actions within the international community and towards the Israeli government to resolve the humanitarian and political crisis in Palestine;

further calls for a more direct and stringent message to the Israeli government that progress on talks to reach a long-term and peaceful solution must be delivered within an agreed time frame;

and calls on the Foreign Secretary to prioritise action through the UN Security Council for a meaningful UN resolution in this regard.

A year and day later or rather 366 days later ... on 16 June 2016 ...

= 3+119 + 3+119 + 3+119 days ...

I'd say that's a fairly strongly worded EDM from Jo Cox. Calling for a UNSCR on Israel / Gaza ? Not a chance.

The perps have then used this EDM date of 15 June 2015 as a reference point back to the death of Eric A. Sykes the co-designer of the Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife, the alleged murder weapon, linking the two events with yet another :

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

You don't get much more "poetic" about it than that imo.

She made a stand and they then use their preferred 666's to signify the weapon that killed her, clearly indicating why she was killed.

That's the way they work. That's why I keep banging on about their twilight language or as some call it, the language of the oligarchs.

Now, if it was a fake killing, why go to all that trouble ?

Who is that kabbalism meant for if she isn't really dead ?

We're not supposed to know about it that's for sure.

So why go to all of that work dreaming up some typcial kabbalistic script which includes the designer of the murder weapon pointing directly at the statement which forms their complaint ?

Doesn't make any sense to me unless she is dead.

Quote:

A few MP's have criticised Israel in the past more strongly than Jo Cox, but they haven't been murdered.

I'd wager they have. Plenty of Euro & South African right wing MP's have bitten the dust too, along with other right wing / neo nazis etc.

I posted today about the, imo, murder of former Lib Dem leader, Charles Kennedy, who went right off message over Iraq, and died mysteriously, precisely :

See : Jo Cox maiden HoC Speech : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

= 111 months, 111 weeks, 111 days

after said speech at the 2009 Lib Dem Conference.

Charles Kennedy died just two days before Jo Cox's maiden HoC speech.

and so carries the same and yet another triple 666 signature back to Goebbels and Hitler.

See also : Liberal Democrat MP Charles Kennedy died : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

See also : Liberal Democrat MP Charles Kennedy's death and that speech on Iraq

I'd counter with, ah but were we about to vote in an EU referendum in a week's time when one faction may well have been calling for a sacrifical lamb to be found ?

Robin Cook rather stupidly, accepted the Guardian's invite to spill the beans on Al Q and then we are told, went hill walking, with his new wife & former "diary secretary" ...

Michael Meacher died rather mysteriously too. He was an early 9/11 truther in the HoC ...

Hugh Gaitskill also died mysteriously.

The UN Secretary General, Dag Hammarskjöld's plane exploded after he had brokered the Suez ceasefire and peacekeping deal.

In any case, historical comparisons are difficult to make imo, especially when it comes to the then nascent State of Israel. The gloves are off now as their founding myth crumbles and world opinion changes.

We are also living in different times now, where there is far less subtlety about world events. I'd wager entire governments are being held to ransom nowadays.

Quote:

I found this article on "Shoah, the Palestinian Holocaust" site which is damming of the MP.

Excerpts:

JO COX AIN’T NO MARTYR; SHE WAS A SYRIA-HATING IMPERIALIST KILLED IN A LIKELY FALSE FLAG

"I’m not going to say I don’t have the intention of pissing on everybody’s parade because that’s exactly what I’m trying to do so let me just get on with it. Slain British MP Jo Cox is NOT a martyr. Okay? She’s not. She’s not a “martyr in the fight against resurgent Hitlerian fascism” as some idiotic “leftists” who are probably on the payroll of MI5 happen to be saying–a “resurgent Hitlerian fascism” mind you that doesn’t exist. She’s not a “martyr for European unity” either–a “European unity” mind you that means the preservation of the Zionist-dominated, absolutely hegemonic, totally dictatorial, insanely bureaucratic, multinational-corporation-adored, sovereignty-eroding European Union.

And she’s not a “martyr for BDS” as some maddeningly moronic “Palestine Solidarity Movement” activists are referring to her as–a “BDS” mind you that does not target Jewish-Zionist-owned corporations outside of the ‘Israeli’ tumor which represent pillars of Global Zionism or even ‘Israeli’ individuals who live on stolen land, only ‘Israeli’ companies and ‘Israeli’-linked companies in the West that fall under the strict guidelines of the increasingly toothless BDS Movement.

And when it came to Palestine, all she said was legally curtailing the right of people to boycott unethical companies is wrong. She also called for lifting the siege on Gaza. Both of these positions are now establishment-approved as they present the illusion of being “pro-Palestine” and acknowledge that Palestinians are human beings while still upholding the criminal Zionist entity’s existence. Not exactly groundbreaking. Not remotely revolutionary. Just typical liberal deception. I assure you, Jo Cox was NOT the British version of Rachel Corrie, a REAL martyr in the struggle against Global Zionism."

http://www.shoah.org.uk/2016/06/22/j...ly-false-flag/

Well, there's nothing to disagree with there from the pro-Palestinian pov for sure.

As I said above I think that piece underplays the EDM on Gaza and the demand for a UNSCR. That's more than just lifting the siege.

I'd guess that some voices among the "she's a martyr" crowd are likely paid for shills for Soros / Avaaz et al.

Others are probably just the usual left mantra repeaters ...

All she did say about Cameron's BDS Boycott Ban was that it was an attack on democracy and freedoms, mixing the rhetoric in with unethical companies.

Nothing too strong there I agree.

Quote:

The death of the agent Gareth Williams and Jo Cox is of interest to me because the journalist turned photographer Nicholas Razzell photographed the dead spy in the bath and the mysterious wedding of Jo and Brendan Cox, as per my previous posts.

Or did he?

That's fascinating. The entire Jo & Brendan Cox wedding story is fascinating. Especially since Sarah Brown came out recently and said that Jo Leadbeater / Cox changed her name before the wedding ...

I'm going to do some more work on the children but from what I see now, it looks classically just like the rest. I'm pretty sure that you especially rp, who has shown some interest in this, will be a little dumbfounded ...

As far as undercover operators go, I don't think that most folk would believe the depths that these people sink to, even though we've had a few cases of undercover police marrying and having children with some of their targets ...

To most people, the idea that a man would marry a woman, then have babies, all the while pretending for some long term sleeper project is just the stuff of fiction and so is ridiculed and rejected.

The truth is very different though.

A giveaway for me was the body language between Brendan and the Cox family while waiting for the Old Bailey to open ...

A typical "together, apart" scene as I like to refer to them.

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:47 PM   #1950
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:

There is no doubt in my mind that this was just an organic real event and they've just overlayed the usual narrative crap as cover.
The suddenly appearing and very available witnesses and their rehearsed spiel seems very inorganic to me.
Quote:
there is no doubt in my mind that this was planned long in advance and for some reasons, which I think I've touched on, Jo Cox was chosen for her role.
Depends on how we define 'long'. This is indeed the most fascinating conundrum. Perhaps the EU referendum polls were fortuitous/faked or perhaps the operators just firmed up the date for the off, with a tweaked script, location and shopkeepers/witnesses having been chosen and briefed? The extreme pro-EU stance could easily be adopted or if not, then over-acted.

Quote:

This is another big question - how long was the script written - and needless to say, scripts change, get ripped up...
Quote:
Was Jo Cox in place for a planned scenario ?
Yes I think she was. How long was she in the starring role, we don't know. Perhaps there had been other suitable candidates interviewed. We don't know. That would have meant scoping other locations. But no dramatis persona role in Birstall on the 16th.June.

Quote:

Mmm South Bank Uni is much less of a recruiting ground than Pembroke College, Cambridge.

Quote:

If one cared to go into it, in light of more recent events, the "murder" of Gareth Williams is one of the silliest psy-ops in recent years.

Quote:

We'll have to disagree here, Mark. Brendan would have been very upset about that.
Quote:
This is the first I have heard that the arresting officers were PCSO not PCs. Are you sure? [yes the arrest scene is ridiculous]
Another officer at the scene is mentioned
Quote:
Another officer, Pc Ben Marston who was among a unit armed with assault rifles that arrived on the scene shortly afterwards, said the gun found in the bag had been modified with both the barrel and butt shortened.
Like a cucumber, in fact...
Yes, that legal gun allegedly stolen from a car in Keighley. LOL! No need for Tommy to steal it, he already had the manual on how to make one in his shed [SPLC revelation]

Incidentally, a PC Craig Nicholls of Huddersfield [in 2010] received a commendation:
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-...warded-4990841

.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
https://twitter.com/AmbMarkRegev/sta...88300397236224
Mark Regev Verified account @AmbMarkRegev
Very saddened to hear of the tragic murder of MP Jo Cox. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones. @Jo_Cox1
9:59 AM - 16 Jun 2016 [5:59 PM BST]

[QUOTE=markgobell;1062863679]
A giveaway for me was the body language between Brendan and the Cox family while waiting for the Old Bailey to open ...

A typical "together, apart" scene as I like to refer to them.

Interesting, Mark - I must go and have a closer look at that.

Last edited by felixfelix; 04-01-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #1951
markgobell

I knew that the first sentence was ambiguous / misleading when I read it back.

Read these two together and the meaning is clearer.

Scrub the PCSO bit too. no idea where that came from ...

BiBiC : PCs Craig Nicholls (left) and his colleague, Jonathan Wright, arrive at the Old Bailey

Are there no numbers on police uniforms anymore ?

Last edited by markgobell; 05-01-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:35 AM   #1952
GentileJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post
Jim, just watched your vid, it was great, thank you!!!

My jaw dropped at the image of his father ted like secret nazi cupboard! I have never seen that before, it looks ridiculous. Great spot of the creased flags. Straight out of the packet. Where did you find the image? Perhaps even they knew they had pushed it too far with something so far fetched and decided not to circulate that one, as even I haven't come across it before, nor the nazi cufflinks
Ah s***, having another look, that picture was very misleadingly put in an article on the internet about the stuff they found at his house. I'll add an annotaton to the video. The cufflinks are real however and were presented as evidence at the trial.

Last edited by GentileJim; 05-01-2017 at 04:35 AM.
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #1953
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post
Hmm, must be something wrong my end! As that's the first one that appeared after the first one for me. scrap that then!
Ah, looks like he must have deleted them, because...
https://twitter.com/Jo_Cox1/status/46717089729355776
Quote:
In reply to Brendan Cox
Jo Cox MPVerified account [email protected]_Cox1 12 Mar 2011 [11:39 PM UTC]
Tweet tweet tweet! @MrBrendanCox
Now, here's a strange private-ish FB page - Brendan's mum, and only the one friend, her daughter-in-law...
https://www.facebook.com/sheila.cox.58173
Old 05-01-2017, 11:04 PM   #1954
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Some more background information. It would appear from the 192 pages that
Helen J Leadbeater was sharing accommodation (2002) in Maida Vale, London W9 with
Joshua M Blackburn ... a boyfriend?

After taking a look at Linkedin, I believe this is the right Joshua Blackburn:
Certainly a Cambridge course contemporary.
Taking a new direction now..
https://www.trustoctopoll.com/
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4533.726925869
Quote:
Joshua Blackburn
10 November 2016 near London ·

After the disaster of Donald Trump, and the failure of the opinion polling industry to predict it, I'm setting up a new business: Octopoll. Valerie Guegan Davina O'donoghue - want to help? Check it out here: www.trustoctopoll.com
https://twitter.com/provokations/sta...97629602312197
I wonder if he called the Brexit vote correctly?

Last edited by felixfelix; 05-01-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:16 AM   #1955
markgobell

Did the former Helen Joanne Leadbeater co-habitee on the Etain Houseboat at Little Venice in 2002, Joshua Blackburn tweet anything around the date of the Birstall event ?

There appears to be no official record of Helen Joanne Leadbeater / Cox and Brendan Cox living together anywhere at any time ...

Last edited by markgobell; 06-01-2017 at 04:24 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #1956
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Jo's linkedin says she was in Brussels from 2000 to the end of 2004 before returning to Oxford with Oxfam.
https://oxfameu.blogactiv.eu/2016/06...age-to-jo-cox/
Quote:
Back in 2002, there was no Oxfam International EU advocacy office. No smartphones, no Facebook, no Twitter.
The Make Trade Fair campaign had just been launched and it was BIG. There were just two in a small cubicle in SOLIDAR [22 Rue de Commerce]and they were given the ‘modest’ task of changing the EU’s position in the trade negotiations at the WTO and getting the European Oxfams to work together on advocacy at the EU level for the first time.
Joshua Doesn't seem to have said anything. I notice he uses the phrase the "Conscience Industry" in this 2005 piece for the New Statesman
http://www.newstatesman.com/node/195368

http://www.shapeshifters.be/shapeshifters-2009#anchor5

Here's another old friend from the Solidar building
http://www.suzysumner.com/blog-1/love-like-jo-loved
Quote:
I first met Jo Leadbeater, as those of us in Brussels knew her as, back in 2000 when she was working at the European Parliament for Glenys Kinnock MEP. At the time I was working for SOLIDAR - a trade union linked human rights organisation. Our paths crossed for work and never became uncrossed again.

When Jo got the job as Head of Advocacy for Oxfam International in Brussels I was over excited! Especially as we had a free office space in our offices and therefore Jo and her colleague moved in - some of the happiest working memories I have.

Jo went on to leave Brussels to continue with Oxfam and then to work for different organisations in and around London. Her passion for women's rights, for justice for people less fortunate than herself, to care for civilians who are victims of war shone out in all she did.

In 2009 I went to Jo's hen weekend... she was going to marry Brendan Cox - a man that truly shares her passions and supported her on her journey. A hen weekend that consisted of a walk to Top Withins (Wuthering Heights) in beautiful Bronte countryside in Yorkshire, followed by a karaoke night in Leeds, followed by a women's 5km run for breast cancer awareness in Bradford... that was Jo!

We were about 14 'best women' at her wedding - all in the suffragette colours and all there to send our wonderful friend into her new chapter of her life... she soon became a wonderful mum, an MP for her home town of Batley and so many people have felt the warmth and love that Jo gave to the world.

Jo has been taken away from us. Taken away because of her beliefs, because of her humanity to all people, because of her love beyond borders.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...6/?format=750w

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...4/?format=750w
This is the image which appears in the Sarah Hamilton's video [see earlier post]
Also on Suzy's FB page. I don't think they were close friends, more like old friends.
https://www.facebook.com/SuzySumnerH...20539431410732

I think that's Suzy in the bright dress, prominent, fourth from the left [someone behind her is completely hidden] Right next to Jo, on Jo's left, is Mubera Berkera Havic , visiting from Croatia.
see - https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1784

Last edited by felixfelix; 06-01-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: correct image link and add images
Old 06-01-2017, 04:18 PM   #1957
markgobell

Will the real Thomas Mair please stand up?

"Alan Harvey describes himself as “101% pro-Israel” ...

GentileJim and others who have been looking into the "anomalies" with the Springbok / SAPIE documents in the web archives and those "alleged clippings" allegedly written by "Thomas Mair" might be interested in this response from Mark Cotterill about these articles from the lying SPLC ...

SPLC : Accused British Assassin Thomas Mair Attended Racists' 2000 Meeting

SPLC : Here Are the Letters Thomas Mair Published in a Pro-Apartheid Magazine

Incidentally, those two alleged letters from "Thomas Mair" mentioning George Seawright and John McMichael, are imo, just more fabricated BS.

George Seawright and John McMichael have been chosen as the subject matter because of the usual reasons - their murders carry the usual and in this case, rather profound kabbalist signatures ... so I'd be very wary of taking them at face value ...

Makes you wonder just who was doing a lot of that NI "troubles" stuff ...

I have already proved to my satisfaction that at the very least, the dates of the alleged "Thomas Mair" National Vanguard orders have been fabricated ...

So it looks like that's not all the SPLC & Todd Blodgett have been fabricating ...

Mark Cotterill, editor, Heritage and Destiny

Will the real Thomas Mair please stand up?

Posted by admin on June 22, 2016

Some of you may have seen the article – “Accused British Assassin Thomas Mair Attended Racists’ 2000 Meeting” on the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Centre) website on June 19th.

The article was written by the SPLC’s top honcho Mark Potok but the story was provided by one Todd Blodgett, a former employee of the Reagan White House administration, John Whitehouse, Liberty Lobby, Resistance Records, and now it seems the FBI!

Blodgett – whom I once knew very well as my employer, friend and fellow racial-nationalist from 1998 to 2002 – has sadly sold his soul again to the SPLC: for money for a few more lines of cocaine no doubt.

Potok (who was never one to let truth get in the way of a good story) and Blodgett then came up with the tale of Thomas Mair’s supposed links to the nationalist movement in general and the National Alliance in particular, which it is claimed brought him down to London for a “racist meeting” in May 2000.

So desperate for a few more bucks to feed his habit(s), Blodgett has invented the whole story about Thomas Mair attending this racist meeting and how Todd met and talked to him there. And how I, with my vast network of racist contacts in the UK supposedly organised the whole event from my ground-floor apartment (flat) in Falls Church, Northern Virginia. A story which the SPLC bought (literally!) from him!

Now to give Blodgett some credit he did attend a meeting of some 15-20 racial nationalist activists near the Strand, in central London – but it was not organised by me and it was certainly not in May 2000. The meeting was in fact organised by Nick Griffin, then unofficial number two in the BNP to the late John Tyndall, and was held sometime during 1998.

At that time Blodgett was working for Willis Carto at Liberty Lobby, and not as he now claims for Dr. William Pierce of the National Alliance. Carto had purchased Resistance Records from Jason Snow and George Burdi/Hawthorne a year or so beforehand but later wanted to sell it on. (I guess he did not wish his Spotlight newspaper to be associated with Skinheads anymore.)

Blodgett was in fact the middle man between Willis Carto and William Pierce (who by the way hated each other, so would not deal with each other directly – so they did the deal via Todd Blodgett, who may or may not have taken a small cut for his trouble).

Griffin with the help of then Scottish BNP activist Stevie Cartwright (Blodgett got that bit right too) got together 15 to 20 of the main players in the Nationalist music scene, who were also sympathetic to Griffin and his future challenge for the BNP leadership, to meet Blodgett and hear his plans for expanding Resistance Records into Britain and the European Market.

Whether his FBI controllers were with Blodgett at the London meeting is unknown but if I were a gambling man I would say it was very, very doubtful because:
(a) I doubt very much that he was an FBI informant back in 1998 and
(b) the American Spooks did not really take that much notice or interest in us (what they would call the far-right) until after 9/11 – and after 9/11 of course it all went rather mental!

Anyway, back to the London meeting in the Strand in 1998 (not 2000). One thing is clear after 18 years: Thomas Mair was not at that meeting, he had not been invited, and in fact nobody had ever heard of him! The meeting was for the top / key players in the scene – Mair was not even IN the scene!

Blodgett made up the story that Mair was there and fed (sold) it to the SPLC, who in turn passed it on to news agencies around the world – including our very own BBC – who have now called me twice to find out more about this Thomas Mair chap.

Amongst his fairy tales Blodgett claims that Mair was “loosely affiliated with the Leeds chapter of the National Alliance”. The NA never had a Leeds Chapter – in fact they never even had a UK chapter, though a now deceased individual in the Leeds area ran a mail order book service with NA connections. Around that time – 1998-2000 – the NA may have had 20 to 30 members in the whole of the UK, and that’s tops. They were not organised as chapters and in most cases did not even know each other.

My guess is (and I must stress this is only a guess) is that Mair knew somebody in the Batley area (maybe an NF or BNP member) who got him some flyers and/or catalogues from the NA. This person may have got these at a local NF/BNP meeting, where fringe literature from the USA was often (unofficially) passed around.

Potok goes on in his article about Mair subscribing to a “pro-apartheid South African publication”. The magazine that Mair did in fact subscribe to was South African Patriot In Exile (SAPIE) – published by one Alan Harvey, from his mother’s house in Herne Bay on the Kent coast – many, many miles away from South Africa.

Mair, in a letter he sent to SAPIE which was published in issue #31 in 1992, claimed he first got hold of their magazine via the NF. He did not say whether he wrote off to the NF and bought it from them (they did sell South African Patriot [the forerunner to SAPIE] at the time) or if he bought it at a local NF meeting in Yorkshire. Mair had a further letter published by SAPIE in issue #35 in 1995.

Strangely Potok does not mention that SAPIE was very pro-Zionist and very anti-Nazi (and still is as far as I’m aware) or that its editor Alan Harvey describes himself as “101% pro-Israel”. I guess that would not tie in well with his claims that Mair was a “neo-Nazi”.

Further on in the article Blodgett claims that Richard Barnbrook was at this “secret meeting” supposedly held in May 2000. Barnbrook first appeared on the Nationalist scene in the summer of 2000 where he was the official cameraman at the BNP’s inaugural Red, White and Blue Festival near Oswestry. Barnbrook later came to fame when he became the first (and only) BNP member to be elected to the Greater London Assembly in 2008. As I pointed out earlier the London meeting was in fact held in 1998, and Barnbrook was not there. I doubt he was even a member of the BNP then.

Potok goes on in the next paragraph to say that I was “later deported (from the USA) for his activities”. Well as anybody with half a brain cell can find out by going online, I have never been deported from the USA – or any other country for that matter. But as I said earlier, Potok was never one to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Just for the record I was handed a 10-year exclusion order from an immigration judge in Arlington County, Virginia in September 2002. The judge gave me three months to vacate the USA, as I had my home, job and wife there, so we needed plenty of time to sort things out. I vacated the USA with my wife Jenny at the start of November 2002 and have never returned since.

Ok, back to the “secret meeting”. Potok claims that Dr. William Pierce (leader of the NA) “had recently bought Resistance Records”. This is another lie: at the time of the meeting RR was still owned by Willis Carto.

Potok further states that he (Pierce) “would soon be releasing an electronic game to be called Ethnic Cleansing.” Another whopper of a lie here. That game was released in 2002, four years after that “secret meeting”. So ask yourself who could or would have been “giddy” (as Blodgett and Potok claim) about an electronic game that had not even been invented yet and was still four years from release?

After having spoken to Stevie Cartwright at some length about the “secret meeting” in London’s Strand back in 1998 (his memories of the era are a lot clearer than mine, well I am 55 going on 56 now!) he can categorically state that Blodgett knew no one personally at all who was invited to that meeting, either by name or by description. That being so he would not have known whether Thomas Mair had been there or not, which of course he wasn’t anyway.

Another fact exposing the lie that this meeting was held in 2000 was the fact that when Stevie Cartwright came to the USA in March 1999 to do a series of speeches and “house meetings” he also did some work in Todd Blodgett’s temporary Resistance Records office in the Woodley Park area of Washington DC. Stevie was renewing his acquaintance with Todd whom he had met before at that London meeting. So how on earth could that meeting have been in 2000? A complete nonsense!

If the truth be known, and that’s REAL truth – not some Cock and Bull Story made up by Potok and Blodgett – it might well be that Thomas Mair did have an interest in racial-nationalism, and that’s why he bought papers, magazines and books from a whole host of what the BBC would describe as “Far-Right” groups – including the National Alliance, South African Patriot and the National Front.

However, that does not make Mair a right-wing/nationalist/neo-Nazi (or whatever you want to call it) activist. Far from it, Mair was what some in our movement used to call an “arm-chair nationalist”, but now would more likely be called a “keyboard warrior”, i.e. he was the opposite of an activist – a non-activist in fact. He did nothing at all for the nationalist cause or movement in the past 15 to 20 years.

And the first time we hear of him is when he is accused of murdering the Labour MP Jo Cox on Thursday 16th June 2016.

As Todd Blodgett has chosen to put himself at the centre of this ridiculous conspiracy, either for monetary gain or as a favour to his handlers, then surely any prosecuting lawyer worth his salt would call Blodgett as a witness to the character and alleged “prejudices” of Tommy Mair. However, once the details are looked into and examined at length it would be blatantly clear that this was simply a fiction from the fevered mind of a criminal liar, fantasist and traitor who has been egged on by his bosom buddies in the SPLC hate group.

Now as anybody in the movement who knows me can tell you, I’m not one for conspiracy theories and never have been: but something is just not right here. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I – or somebody better than me – will. The real truth about Thomas Mair will come out. So Mark Potok – watch this space!

Mark Cotterill, editor, Heritage and Destiny

PS: In a few days time Heritage and Destiny will publish a further exposé of the SPLC/FBI hired liar and crook Todd Blodgett.

When I first read the Potok / Blodgett SPLC bs, I laughed at the idea of a "National Alliance Leeds Chapter" ... they really do believe their own propaganda I think ... and they really, really do love a good story ... it's that oral tradition thing ... just got to have a narrative ...

metapedia.org : Mark Potok

Mark Andrew Potok (born March 1955) is a Jewish propagandist and spokesperson for the Southern Poverty Law Center, an anti-nationalist leftist group that spreads disinformation against non-Jewish groups and ethnic European groups in particular. Potok is the editor of the SPLC’s Intelligence Report and joined the organization in 1997.

Last edited by markgobell; 06-01-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:58 PM   #1958
aquilina

wow, what a great find Mark! thank you!

I was hoping one of the actual attendees would come out and tell us the truth about that so called meeting. The details this guy has provided makes it difficult to disbelieve his story. Todd Bloggett and Potok should be prosecuted for this.

Do I remember you saying you were going to inquire with the National Alliance over how the SPLC supposedly got hold of those (FAKE) shipping receipts and if they were able to confirm that they were real against their own records? I presume they stonewalled your requests. I've found exactly the same so far.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:17 PM   #1959
aquilina

Default Two weddings

Felix, I've never see that Suzy love like Jo page before, but it's the missing piece in the wedding picture jigsaw. I'm now sure that the wedding pictures we've been seeing have been taken on two completely separate days. These can all be sorted easily into either:

BLACK EARRING SHOTS

OR

PEARL (white) EARRING SHOTS.

Firstly, the pearl earring shot. You can see from my previous post that this really bothered me when i saw it as her hair is all lumpy. She's not the best at doing her own hair (she always has lumps in it when she scrapes it back) and this is clearly an example of her doing it herself. To do your own hair so badly, and on your wedding day, when you're clearly not very good at it just seemed weird to me.

https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-p...3/12/jocox.jpg

In her facebook profile picture she's had her hair done by someone who knows what they're doing. At it seems like it was just for some party.

https://www.facebook.com/jo.cox.180?fref=ts

To get your hair done for a party but not your own wedding? Pretty bloody weird.

Anyway. In this lumpy haired pearl earring shot that has been subconsciously bothering me so much she also has a bouquet of what look like scottish heathers (appropriate due to the secret Mi5 scottish island location).

Now, look at the photo released by Suzy:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170106...-like-jo-loved

As you can see this looks different for a few reasons.

Firstly, her hair has been done professionally here. Back-combed and pinned, no lumps, and a strong comb-over section at the front. (Her make-up looks like it's been done properly here too, with a pinkish lipstick/gloss).

Secondly, the bouquet is completely different. No heathers to be seen. Looks like blue/purple pansies in keeping with the suffragette theme.

Thirdly, the earrings. It's disappointingly a JPEG which I can't see much of when zooming in but from what I can see, hanging from her left earlobe is an earring which does not look like a massive white pearl. It looks like a dark dot, that sits just slightly below the ear piercing hole. (Unable to see the other side due to the angle).

In this picture below (which I have seen before but not noticed until just now!) here she is again with a black dot earrings:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...6187501595.jpg

I believe therefore that these two black earring shots are from an actual wedding. The pearl earring shots look like they have been taken on a different day, quite possibly a different location (does the secret Mi5 island have such twee bridges around this type of terrain I wonder?).

Now, looking at the other pearl earring shots it seems to be like a botch/low budget job. Looks like she's done her own hair she's wearing very little make up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...=960&strip=all

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...6186426290.jpg

So, in summary. I now believe that the black earring shots and the pearl (white) earring shots were taken on two separate occasions (?locations).

The black earring shots look like pictures from an actual, genuine wedding, from a while back (as Kim Leadbeater looks so young in the suzy shot i barely recognised her).

The pearl earring shots I think have been done at a later date.

I couldn't work out why they would bother restaging the wedding shots with the pearl earrings, and then I realised. The pearl earring shots are the ones which feature Brendan. Neither of the (genuine in my opinion) black earring shots do (possibly because she was marrying someone else?).

I wonder if checking records for a marriage to her Cambridge sweetheart would draw up any interesting discoveries?

As always, i'm open to being wrong here. She could just have taken her hair down from the professional job and scrapped it back herself, taken her make-up off and swapped her earrings just before the all important pictures of her and her new husband were taken

Last edited by aquilina; 06-01-2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: cut out this about the veil due to another pic from Felix! :Unfortunately I can't see enough detail in the veil in the suzy s
Old 06-01-2017, 08:05 PM   #1960
aquilina

Default Three weddings?

This gets weirder...

If you see brendan's facebook pictures of the wedding they look different again!

in this one she's had her hair professionally done. But look at the suits!

Here, Brendan is apparently wearing the suffragette colour scheme...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

BRIGHT PURPLE tie, grey suit, and button hole.

Yet, in the reshot pearl earrings photos he is wearing what looks like the same suit, but with no button hole, but most importantly, a completely different tie. This one a spotted maroon one...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...6609140601.jpg

In these wedding shots, she is also not wearing those big pearl earring, but what look like possibly the black dot ones (they're dark in the middle with an edge of what looks like silver metal):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I'm so confused! Was he photoshopped into her original suffragette wedding pictures here? Or maybe, they did even get married after all?

Regardless, the scruffy haired, big pearl earring shots have been taken on a different day, but for what reason?! Could of course be something as simple as wanting more photographs the next day! Theories welcome

Last edited by aquilina; 06-01-2017 at 08:11 PM.