Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 01-01-2017, 03:00 PM   #221
markgobell

Jo Cox : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

Main Jo Cox thread : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

felixfelix thank you for the info above re: The Sun publishing the "Duane St Louis" Thomas Mair "Brillo" & "Tune in a TV" bs on the actual day of the events in Birstall !

Further confirmation that the Duane St Louis ( < LSD ) garbage is just that and has been included for the usual reasons.

As you are aware, ever since the event and the subsequent "Jo Cox narrative", I have had no doubts that this is just another script.

I have satisfied myself to the n th degree now that the narrative is bogus and has been constructed in the usual manner.

There are plenty more examples to post which add more weight to the inevitable conclusion that we've been lied to yet again.

I have also said that I could only countenance the "hoax murder" scenario if both were lifetime actors.

For the "hoax murder" argument, I reasoned that for each point, there could be a plausible excuse / reason to counter the fact that we had not seen any blood at the scene, the family's reaction, the alleged pre-marital name change etc etc.

I have refrained from indulging in anything personal re: Jo and Brendan Cox, even to the extent that my undeniable instincts for this man were screaming that all is not well with him.

I am now as certain as I can be that this Grwyne Fawr story above is also bogus.

One might imagine that there are not any obvious dates associated with an old ruin of a shed / hut on some bleak hillside, but there are.

The UK bothies are managed and maintained by the Mountain Bothies Association - MBA

I have not been able to track down the date of their inaugural meeting at Dalmellington at the end of 1965 yet. It might be mentioned in their 50 th anniversary book, but I suspect that if it's not readily in the public domain then it would not have been used as a reference event in the script anyway.

This "open source" aspect of the narratives is critical in understanding the method by which they are constructed, why they are constructed and for whom.

The bothy dates which are available are :

- the date of registration of the MBA as a charity in Scotland

- the date of incorporation of the Ltd Company entity of the MBA

- the date of the domain creation of the MBA website

- the date of Brendan Cox's alleged visit to the bothy as per his tweet

So, since I saw the above bothy post this morning, I've been working on this bothy story simply because I find it hard to believe that a parent would take small children into the Brecon Beacons, to the Grwyne Fawr Bothy which is inaccessible by car, and which, since refurbishment from what looked like a derelict shed into a derelict shed with a stove which sleeps 3 people max.

The weather in the UK over Christmas has also been fairly dreadful, damp & covered with blanket fog. So, this Tweet from Brendan Cox and the resulting relationships has swung the balance for me now.

I know that his classic NGO background and his previous behaviour led many to doubt his sincerity, tweeting pictures & right on political messages the day after his wife had just been murdered etc., and we all know that, with the exception of the WRVS, the other two previously stated charitable recipients, the White Helmets and Hope Not Hate, both cast further shadows of doubt over his integrity.

If this bothy story is bogus, which I think it is, then this inevitably means that Brendan Cox now appears to be part of the problem.

Bothies are free to stay in but cannot be booked. There is no payment record, no paperwork and so unless someone in Brendan's party signed the visitors book then there will be no record of their alleged stay. Ideal.

If a bothy is already occupied when you arrive, then the bothy code states that every effort should be made to accomodate the new arrivals. If this is not possible then, as you can read from the various stories posted about this and other bothies, the backup plan is always to take tents.

Are we really supposed to acccept that Brendan Cox and presumably at least one other adult, took his two children and at least two cousins to a place where you don't even know if you're going to be able to stay in, until you get there, at a time of year when it is very cold, damp, foggy and miserable and where you have to trek on foot for quite some distance, carrying everything you need for your stay, including tents which you might end up sleeping in at this time of year ?

On that alone, my suspicions were aroused sufficiently to spend some time investigating.

My conclusion is that it appears to be just another story, constructed in the usual manner with the characteristic references to other events in the narrative and to those without, which as ever, really do show the way to the real reasons behind the entire affair.

I won't post them just yet because I don't want to lose track of the thread that I'm on with the Duane St Louis allegorical bs which I began posting earlier.

I do now think that it is very likely that Brendan is a lifetime actor / agent.

Which doesn't neccesarily mean that his wife is / was also, just that it might make it more likely to be the case than not.

My thoughts about Brendan are now much firmer than before. I'm 90+ % sure he is an agent.

Whereas until I see anything to the contrary about Helen Joanne Leadbeater / Cox then I will keep an open mind as it is entirely possible that she was an unwilling dupe in all of this and has been sacrificed for the cause.

I don't know either way, but I did want to let you know felixfelix that from your apparently innocuous bothy post this morning, you have now helped to persuade me further of your position.

For example, here are a couple of reasons why Brendan had to tweet something about the 28 / 29 th December 2016

Within the context of :

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

Israel BDS

On 13 November 2014, Leicester City Council voted to adopt Councillor Mohammed Dawood's motion to boycott any produce originating from illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank until such time as it complies with international law and withdraws from Palestinian Occupied territories.

Read all about it here and here

Yet another Jewish self-interest group, Jewish Human Rights Watch ( JHRW ) was launched on 16 February 2015. I posted on another thread about Prime Minister Theresa May "adopting" a new definition of anti-semitism on 12 December 2016 and again about the kabbalistic relationship, yep you've guessed it, 666 days, between the launch of JHRW and Theresa May's announcement.

I mention JHRW because it was they who mounted a legal challenge in the High Court against Leicester City Council who were joined by two other local authority defendants, Gwynned Council and the City and County of Swansea.

The High Court rejected JHRW's action, ruling on the legality of the three council's BDS decisions on 28 June 2016.

On the 777 th day of Leicester City Council's vote to implement their BDS action against produce of the illegal West Bank settlements, Brendan Cox allegedly takes the kids to Grwyne Fawr bothy, 6 months to the day since the High Court ruling.

You may recall the Sky News article with this picture of a small selection of some books allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair :

As ever, if it's in the narrative then it's in there for a reason.

So, the question should be :

Out of all of those books in the bookcase, why were these books selected to be laid out and shown to us and not other books ?

More on that later, but for now we concentrate on the book at the right hand end of the bottom row, titled, Explaining Hitler the Search for the Origins of His Evil by author Ron Rosenbaum who we can see from the Wikipedia page was born on 27 November 1946

There are other reasons why this edition of Ron Rosenbaum's book has been included, just as there are for the other books which have been selected for us to see.

On the day of Brendan's alleged visit to the Grwyne Fawr bothy, 28 December 2016, author Ron Rosenbaum was either / or :

INTerval =

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

and / or :

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) =

and to the date of the Brendan Cox tweet the following day on 29 December 2016 is :

ISUAF =

So, there's just two of the many reasons yielded from this story which leads me to the inevitable conclusion that it is in fact :

Brendan's Bothy BS ...

Last edited by markgobell; 01-01-2017 at 03:13 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #222
markgobell

Jo Cox : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS - the main reason ?

Main Jo Cox thread : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS - the main reason ?

See also : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS

Another reason, perhaps the main reason why Brendan Cox's Bothy BS had to occur on the 28 & 29 December 2016

Quote:

What was good for the Nazi goose is clearly not so good for the Zionist gander ...

Quote:

The Guardian : Israel passes law banning citizens from calling for boycotts

Law for Prevention of Damage to State of Israel through Boycott means anyone proposing boycott could be sued

Harriet Sherwood in Jerusalem
@harrietsherwood

Monday 11 July 2011 22.09 BST

The Israeli parliament tonight passed a law in effect banning citizens from calling for academic, consumer or cultural boycotts of Israel in a move denounced by its opponents as anti-democratic.

The "'Law for Prevention of Damage to the State of Israel through Boycott" won a majority of 47 to 38, despite strong opposition and an attempt to filibuster the six-hour debate. Prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu did not take part in the vote although the bill had the backing of the cabinet.

Under the terms of the new law, an individual or organisation proposing a boycott may be sued for compensation by any individual or institution claiming that it could be damaged by such a call. Evidence of actual damage will not be required.

The law aims to protect individuals and institutions in Israel and the Palestinian territory it has occupied, illegally under international law, since 1967.

It in effect bans consumer boycotts of goods produced in West Bank settlements, or of cultural or academic institutions in settlements. It also prevents the government doing business with companies that comply with boycotts.

Quote:

Picked up from : London BDS

Amnesty International : Israel anti-boycott law an attack on freedom of expression

12 July 2011

A law passed by the Israeli Knesset (parliament) making it an offence to call for a boycott against the state of Israel or its West Bank settlements will have a chilling effect on freedom of expression in Israel, Amnesty International said today.

The controversial law, passed on Monday night, makes it a civil offence to call for an economic, cultural, or academic boycott of people or institutions in Israel or the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) for political reasons. Anyone making such calls could face a lawsuit and other financial penalties.

Sponsors of the bill, originally proposed in July 2010 by Knesset member and coalition chairman Ze’ev Elkin, have made it clear that one of the main aims of the law is to penalize those using boycott calls to campaign against Israel's illegal settlements in the OPT or highlight the ongoing violations of Palestinian rights caused by the settlements.

"Despite proponents’ claims to the contrary, this law is a blatant attempt to stifle peaceful dissent and campaigning by attacking the right to freedom of expression, which all governments must uphold," said Philip Luther, Amnesty International's Deputy Director for the Middle East and North Africa.

"The broad definition of boycott could apply to anyone seeking to use this non-violent means of dissent to criticize any individual or institution involved in human rights violations or violations of international law in Israel or the Occupied Palestinian Territories."

Promoted and supported by the Netanyanhu government, the law was passed by 47 votes to 36, even though top legal advisers to the Knesset and Israel’s Attorney General said it was "borderline illegal". Several Israeli human rights NGOs have indicated that they plan to challenge the law in Israel’s High Court of Justice.

Parties filing lawsuits would not have to prove that a call to boycott has resulted in actual damages, as courts can order people or organizations calling for a boycott to pay compensation independently of the damages caused.

The law also allows the Minister of Finance to revoke the tax-exempt status of NGOs calling for a boycott, which threatens the funding on which many Israeli human rights NGOs rely. Companies or organizations participating in a boycott could also be disqualified from applying for government contracts.

This is only one of many laws recently passed or being considered by the Knesset which have been criticized by Israeli human rights NGOs for restricting freedom of expression, the work of Israeli civil society organizations, or the rights of Palestinian citizens and their political representatives.

Israel's policy of establishing settlements in the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, violates the Fourth Geneva Convention and is considered a war crime, according to the statute of the International Criminal Court.

Amnesty International has repeatedly called on the Israeli authorities to end settlement construction as a first step towards completely removing unlawful Israeli settlements from the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Amnesty International has taken no position on boycotts anywhere in the world, but fears that this law will lead to violations of the right to freedom of expression of those calling for boycotts.

Quote:

From Israel's anti-BDS Law passed on 11 July 2011

to Brendan Cox's Bothy BS field trip on 28 December 2016 = INClusive =

to Brendan Cox's Tweet about his Bothy BS field trip on 29 December 2016 = NORMAL =

= 666 + 666 + 666 days

Like I said, I think our Brendan is an agent ...

Edit :

11 July 2011 also cropped up in the narrative for the Paris Attacks on 13 November 2015 as the date of the first post of alleged US victim Nohemi Gonzalez Facebook account.

Last edited by markgobell; 02-01-2017 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #223
markgobell

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

Main Jo Cox thread : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

Back to Duane St Louis' ( < LSD ) alleged quotes about his alleged half brother Thomas Mair's alleged OCD and his alleged use of Brillo Pads to clean himself ...

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

See also : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

Quote:

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

From the Brillo Manufacturing Company of Great Britain Company Number 00350035 incorporated on 28 February 1939

to Benjamin Netanyahu, PM of Israel second term, in office on 31 March 2009 is :

INTerval =

The above example shows that the date of incorporation of the British Brillo Manufacturing Company served it's purpose in classically linking this part of the narrative with planet earth's prime terrorist suspect ...

Another category of dates associated with a company are the trademark dates of it's products.

As you might imagine there are quite a few trademarks owned by the Brillo brand, here in the UK, the EU, the US and elsewhere.

This example uses the first ever British trademark to be registered for the UK Brillo company.

Note, at this point, the product was not what we know it to be now, as a soap infused pad, the soap was separate from the wire wool in those days, but that's irrelevant.

The trademark is special because it is the first to be registered in the country where the alleged crime was committed and on that basis I think it has value in helping to further decode the ridiculous "Thomas Mair narrative" ...

UK Trademark searches :

The main gov.uk IPO ( Intellectual Property Ownership ) page for UK trademarks is here :

https://www.gov.uk/topic/intellectua...ty/trade-marks

Click : Search for a Trademark

Click : keyword, phrase or image to get to the trademark search page :

Type in the search text : BRILLO then click the SEARCH button

The UK trademark results for the text BRILLO are lsited in ascending date sequence on page 2

The first in the list is an EU trademark with the earliest trademark for BRILLO in the UK second in the list as trademark number : UK00000309496

Click on the trademark number UK00000309496

and these are the results :

Quote:

Case details for trade mark UK00000309496

Trade mark BRILLO

Status Registered

Relevant dates

Filing date 12 January 1909

Date of entry in register 12 January 1909

Renewal date 12 January 2027

List of goods

Class 3

Cleaning and polishing preparations (other than detergents); scouring and abrasive preparations.

Name and Address details

Owner(s) name

S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
1525 Howe Street, Racine, Wisconsin,
United States of America, 53403-2236,

Country of Incorporation United States Of America

Incorporation state Wisconsin

View owner's other trade marks

IPO representative name

Bird & Bird LLP
12 New Fetter Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 1JP

Publication details

First advert Journal : 1619 Date of publication : 07 April 1909

So, we can see that the first UK BRILLO trademark UK00000309496 was filed and registered on 12 January 1909

Thomas Mair and Anders Breivik

Anders Breivik was convicted for the 2011 Norway attacks in Oslo and Utøya

Anders Breivik was born on 13 February 1979

This Sky News article was one of many which claimed that press cuttings about Anders Breivik were found in Thomas Mair's home :

Sky News : Jo Cox trial: Man accused of killing MP had Third Reich eagle, court hears

In addition, officers discovered a press cutting on Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik.

A newspaper cutting about Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik found in Thomas Mair's home

Quote:

From the UK's first BRILLO Trademark UK00000309496 filed and registered on 12 January 1909

to Anders Breivik born on 13 February 1979 is :

INTerval =

Last edited by markgobell; 01-01-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:20 AM   #224
markgobell

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood

Main Jo Cox thread : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood

Quote:

From the UK's first BRILLO Trademark UK00000309496 filed and registered on 12 January 1909

to Labour MP, Mike Wood's announcement to vacate his Batley and Spen seat before the 2015 General Election on 27 February 2014 is :

INClusive =

= 999 months, 999 weeks, 999 days

= 333 + 333 + 333 months

+ 333 + 333 + 333 weeks

+ 333 + 333 + 333 days

Last edited by markgobell; 02-01-2017 at 05:20 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:15 AM   #225
markgobell

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair : "Tune in a TV" : John Logie Biard Robert Schuman and Britain First

Main Jo Cox thread : Snippets

The ex post facto UK 1975 referendum on membership of the EEC took place on 5 June 1975 and the result made known the following day on 6 June 1975

Jo Cox was born on 22 June 1974

So, Jo Cox was precisely :

INClusive =

= 9 months and 11 weeks

old when the result was made public ...

felixfelix - re your earlier digging on the Huntsham Cottage ...

I paid for the land registry document and it shows a completion date of 12 August 2013

Which just happened to be Thomas Mair's 31+19 th birthday ...

and George Soros's 83 rd birthday = P( 3+11+9 ) th ...

and yes, Thomas was born on George's 33 rd ...

Soros is, as one might expect, deeply embedded.

Duane's BRILLO thing gives him up thus :

It is not possible using this site to provide a direct link because the session times out so you have to do the search yourself.

Search for US trademarks here :

US Patent & Trademark Office : Search trademark database

Click the : SEARCH TRADEMARKS button

On new screen click : Basic Word Mark Search (New User)

Type in your search term : BRILLO

Then click the SUBMIT QUERY button

Find the serial number : Ctrl F for 71068738

Then click on the highlighted 71068738 link in the list

The detail screen shows :

Quote:

Word Mark BRILLO

Goods and Services (EXPIRED) IC 003. US 004. G & S: ALUMINUM CLEANSERS. FIRST USE: 19130115. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19130115

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING

Serial Number 71068738

Filing Date February 26, 1913

Current Basis 1A

Original Filing Basis 1A

Registration Number 0093517

Registration Date September 23, 1913

Owner (REGISTRANT) BRADY, PHILIP J. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES NO. 3785 BROADWAY NEW YORK NEW YORK

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED

Type of Mark TRADEMARK

Register PRINCIPAL

Renewal 3RD RENEWAL 19730923

Live/Dead Indicator DEAD

That is the first US trademmark for BRILLO, filed on 26 February 1913

An INClusive 911 weeks later, baby Soros popped out on 12 August 1930

You may recall my interpretation of Duane's "Tune in her TV" as being possible twilight language, perhaps instructing the reader to :

"tune into = focus on a TV meme in this narrative" - in the context of mum and son and their place of birth Scotland

In my subsequent Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads post, I suggested that the obvious choice for me at least was the Scottish inventor of TV, John Logie Baird.

The genius Baird was born on 14 August 1888 - note some sources say the 13th August - no matter.

The EU "Founding Father", the French Foreign Minister, Jean-Baptiste Nicolas Robert Schuman, of "The Schuman Declaration" infamy, was born on 29 June 1886

Robert Schuman was precisely 777 days old when John Logie Baird arrived into the world ...

So, we can start to see the roots of how the BRILLO and "Tune into TV" memes begin to take shape in the EU context within the Jo Cox / Thomas Mair narrative ...

Remember that it was never claimed that anyone said anything about the EU or Europe.

All of that was implied because of the closeness of the Jo Cox event to the referendum and the allegations about "Britain First" etc.

We have already seen how our "tuning into TV" yields a kabbalistic Robert Schuman and they don't come much bigger than him in the EU context ...

Well, this is how we get from "tuning into TV" to the "Britain First" meme, via Paul Golding, the leader of the Britain First Party ... as ever, using the WMD we find in the event relationships ...

Quote:

From the Scottish inventor of TV, John Logie Baird born on 14 August 1888

to Paul Golding, leader of the Britain First party born on 25 January 1982 is :

= 888 months, 888 weeks, 888 days

Background : Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads

See also : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

See also : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood

See also : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Mossad

See also : "Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : EU Project : Donald Tusk

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Murder of Anna Lindh

See also : The alleged "SPLC Shipping Documents" are fake

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:06 AM   #226
markgobell

Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

Main Jo Cox thread : Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

Re: Sarah Hamilton's award winning film : 7/7: One Day in London (2012) ( Vimeo )

The Zionic root of the London 777 event was a not so gentle reminder of Britains historic commitment to the Mandate ...

See : London 777 - Tube & bus bombings on 7.7.2005

Note also, the same method for the selection of the lead patsy, Mohammad Sidique Khan. If indeed that birth date is real ...

The London 777 event occurred two days before the original call for BDS from Palestine on 9 July 2005

The relationship from the call for BDS on 9 July 2005 to the events in Birstall on 16 June 2016 have already been covered here :

The same values work from 7 July 2005 to 16 June 2016 thus :

Quote:

From the London Tube & Bus bombings on 7 July 2005

to the Jo Cox event in Birstall on 16 June 2016 is :

INTerval =

= 666 + 666 + 666

+ 666 + 666 + 666 days >

666 x6

Which makes for incidental but nonetheless, classic kabbalism between the subject matter of Sarah Hamilton's two films ...

The video in the previous post mentions Joe Cox's Maiden HoC speech on 3 June 2015

Find out whoever schedules these things and you'll be on the right track ...

Remember that for the Mike Wood elimination project in Batley and Spen, this effort came from within the Labour party ...

Quote:

From Princess Bliar's maiden HoC speech on 6 July 1983

to Jo Cox's maiden HoC speech on 3 July 2015 is :

= 11655 days

= 777 + 777 weeks, 777 days

= 777 + 777 + 777
+ 777 + 777 + 777
+ 777 + 777 + 777
+ 777 + 777 + 777
+ 777 + 777 + 777 days

See also : "New Labour" : Princess Bliar Elected : The UK's "EU Referendum" on 23 June 2016

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #227
markgobell

Jo Cox maiden HoC Speech : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

Main DIF thread : Jo Cox maiden HoC Speech : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

Continuing the Jo Cox maiden speech theme mentioned in the video posted by felixfelix here

Context : Jo Cox MP, allegedly murdered by an alleged neo Nazi nut job ...

Like I said about the Mike Wood setup, if one could get to the bottom of who schedules these things then they would be on the right track ...

Quote:

From Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels died on 1 May 1945

to Jo Cox maiden HoC speech on 3 June 2015 is :

INClusive =

Quote:

From Adolf Hitler died on 30 April 1945

to Jo Cox maiden HoC speech on 3 June 2015 is :

INTerval =

See also : Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:04 AM   #228
markgobell

Liberal Democrat MP Charles Kennedy died : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

Main DIF thread : Charles Kennedy

Quote:

From Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels died on 1 May 1945

to Charles Kennedy died on 1 June 2015 is :

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) =

Quote:

From Adolf Hitler died on 30 April 1945

to Charles Kennedy died on 1 June 2015 is :

ISUAF =

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:31 PM   #229
markgobell

Liberal Democrat MP Charles Kennedy's death and that speech on Iraq

On 25 September 2009, Charles Kennedy, the former leader of the Liberal Democrat party, then just the Member for the Scottish seat of Ross, Skye and Lochaber, gave a speech on Iraq at the Lib Dem annual conference in Brighton.

The day after he died, the news of his death was announced across the media on 2 June 2015.

One particular story that stood out for me was run by the Guardian on 2 June.

It struck me as the freeze dried version of "journalism", already penned and pointing us to the real reason why Charles Kennedy was murdered :

I posted at the time :

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Quote:

Charles Kennedy's anti: Iraq War / Tory / New Lab speech 25 September 2003

Today, 2 June 2015, the day we learned of the death of Charles Kennedy, The Zio Guardian provides another clue, by publishing an extract from Charles Kennedy's closing speech at the Lib / Dem Conference in Brighton on 25 September 2003

Charles Kennedy had been in politics for 32 years, since first elected as an MP in 1983.

The same General Election that saw the vainglorious, Princess Tony, first elected MP for the re-created constituency of Sedgefield.

Interesting that the Zio Guardian should focus on the anti Iraq War extract from one speech from Charles Kennedy ...

Guardian: 2 June 2015: Charles Kennedy's 2003 speech on his party's anti-Iraq war stance.

The full speech is here:

My instincts about the Guardian were correct.

How I missed this at the time I do not know.

Quote:

From Charles Kennedy's speech on Iraq on 25 September 2009

to his mysterious death on 1 June 2015 is :

ISUAF =

= 111 months, 111 weeks, 111 days

= 37 + 37 + 37 months

+ 37 + 37 + 37 weeks

+ 37 + 37 + 37 days >

Zion Zion Zion
Zion Zion Zion
Zion Zion Zion

= P12 + P12 + P12 months

+ P12 + P12 + P12 weeks

+ P12 + P12 + P12 days

= P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) months

+ P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) weeks

+ P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) + P( 4+4+4 ) days

= P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) months

+ P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) wesks

+ P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) + P( 3x2x2 ) days

Quote:

Note :

In an effort to attract interest and because of what I have learned since posting this information, lately I have tried to focus on the bigger triplets like 444, 666 , 777 etc

The 666 triplet, for obvious reasons, seems to resonate with folk more then any other.

However, as I have explained previously on numerous occasions, the composition of these triplets is identical, they are all based on the Zion number 37 and / or it's occult version P12

The 111 triplet is simply the first one of the nine.

Imo, although I do consider that there are preferred triplets such asx those quoted above, the other triplets should not be ignored or given less significance.

For the interpretation of the 111 to 999 triplets and the preferred number 3119 see here :

The 3119 day sequence from GHW Bush DCIA and WTC-1993 and 9/11

See also : The numbers 37, 73 and 666 & the Star of David or Seal of Solomon

See also : Some 111 examples

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:46 PM   #230
markgobell

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

Main DIF thread : Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

Another obscure connection to South Africa is Thomas Mair's alleged possession of a Wikipedia page for Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

The Daily Express helpfully provides a slideshow of the various "undated police handouts" given to the media upon Thomas Mair's conviction.

Daily Express : Thomas Mair guilty of murdering MP Jo Cox

Slide 13 of 25 shows a printout of the Wikipedia page for Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging.

The Wikipedia page printout shows a printed date of 31 July 2015

Wikipedia has their formation date rather precisely as 1 June 1985

Here's the reason why WYP / North East Counter Terrorism Unit NECTU provided the printout :

Quote:

From Jo Cox born on 22 June 1974

to the Wikipedia formation date of the South African Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB) (the White Liberation Movement) on 1 June 1985 is :

INTerval =

= 666 + 666 + 666

+ 666 + 666 + 666 days >

666 x6

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #231
markgobell

Jo Cox narrative : The origin of the "Britain First" meme

Main DIF Jo Cox thread : Jo Cox narrative : The origin of the "Britain First" meme

Quote:

Hello, my name is Jo Cox, former MP for Batley and Spen.

Among my many concerns was the Israeli slaughter in Gaza during the so-called 2014 Israel–Gaza "conflict"

On June 15, 2015, the same day as my regretful nomination for the Labour Party leadership election, Jeremy Corbyn was nominated, I moved an Early Day Motion in the House of Commons, asking the House to recognise the upcoming first anniversary of the slaughter in Gaza on 8 July 2015.

I can't recall now the reason why 15 June 2015 ended up being the day of my EDM on Israel / Gaza, so you'll have to work that one out for yourself ...

As you know, I was murdered on 16 June 2016.

During the non-trial of my alleged assassin, one of the alleged murder weapons, the knife, was described in court by Mr Horne, as a Fairbairn-Sykes "fighting dagger", a design first made for British special forces and commando units..

One of the co-designers of the Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife, was Eric Anthony Sykes who died on 12 May 1945

I suppose that it's just a coincidence that I was murdered by a weapon designed by a man who had died precisely :

666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

before my Early Day Motion on the Israeli slaughter in Gaza.

My husband Brendan, probably spoke to you using the twilight language of the oligarchs, when he said :

"She had very strong political views and I believe she was killed because of those views"

He was right you know.

But they weren't the political views which you have been led to believe ...

Recall : "Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

Posted here and here

Quote:

Wikispooks : Jo Cox

Israel critic

Free Speech on Israel (Jews & friends who say anti-zionism is NOT antisemitism) wrote this tribute:

We share the widespread sadness and anger at what appears to be the assassination of Jo Cox MP by a right wing terrorist, and want to express our condolences to her husband Brendan, her children Lejla and Cuillin and her many friends.

The Electronic Intifada,[16] the Council for Arab-British Understanding (CAABU),[17] the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign (PSC),[18] and Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP)[19] have all published tributes to Cox who was an outspoken advocate for Syrian and Palestinian human rights.

Last year she put down an EDM on Gaza to mark the first anniversary of the 2014 bombing,[20] and she called the Conservative government’s legal threats to curtail the boycott of Israel "a gross attack on democratic freedoms. It is our right to boycott unethical companies.”[21]

[20] "Early Day Motion on Israeli bombardment of Gaza" 15 June 2015

[21] "We mourn and will miss Jo Cox" Free Speech on Israel, 17 June 2016

Quote:

parliament.uk : Early day motion 126

ANNIVERSARY OF ISRAELI BOMBARDMENT OF GAZA

Session: 2015-16

Date tabled: 15.06.2015

Primary sponsor: Cox, Jo

Sponsors: Durkan, Mark ¦ Meale, Alan ¦ Corbyn, Jeremy ¦ Flello, Robert ¦ Weir, Mike

That this House recognises that 8 July 2015 will be the first anniversary of the start of the most recent and most devastating Israeli military operation in Gaza and resulted in, according to the UN,

more than 2,000 deaths, 1,492 of them civilians and 551 of those, children;

notes that there has been no meaningful reconstruction of Gaza which saw over 100,000 homes destroyed or severely damaged in last year's conflict,

that children in particular have suffered the harshest of conditions

and that no action has been taken to challenge the violations of international law as exemplified by the security wall, the ongoing occupation of the Palestinian territories, or the illegal blockade and separation of Gaza;

calls on the Government to intensify its actions within the international community and towards the Israeli government to resolve the humanitarian and political crisis in Palestine;

further calls for a more direct and stringent message to the Israeli government that progress on talks to reach a long-term and peaceful solution must be delivered within an agreed time frame;

and calls on the Foreign Secretary to prioritise action through the UN Security Council for a meaningful UN resolution in this regard.

Quote:

I'm now going to tell you how my enemies further used my Early Day Motion on the Israeli slaughter in Gaza, against you all, to tie you up in knots and provide a theme, upon which they built their "Britain First" meme ...

It's very simple.

It should be staring you all in the face really.

"A little bit of googling" and some sound thinking and you'd be there already ...

Quote:

rationalwiki.org : Britain First

Britain First is a far-right,fascist and British nationalist set of paramilitary thugs masquerading as a political party.

They were formed in 2011 by former members of the equally racist and fascist British National Party.

The party was founded by a former BNP councillor and member of the National Front Paul Golding and Jim Dowson, an anti-abortion campaigner linked to Ulster loyalist militants.

Golding led the party until 2016, when Deputy Leader Jayda Fransen took over the reigns of leadership, in the aftermath of the murder of Jo Cox and under suspicious circumstances.

The party's followers are known as "Biffers" by their opponents, similar to how UKIP's followers are known as racist xenophobes "Kippers".

Britain First campaigns primarily against immigration, multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture, looking back on the good old days when outright racism and segregation was more acceptable.

The group is inspired by Ulster loyalism and has a vigilante wing called the "Britain First Defence Force".

It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of alleged Islamists, and what it describes as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques, and has been noted for its online activism.

It has contested elections to the House of Commons, the European Parliament and the mayoralty of London, but has not held any elected posts.

On June 16th 2016, a man shouting "Britain First" shot Labour Party MP Jo Cox, who died soon after. Cox had expressed support for both Syrian refugees and the remain campaign in the EU referendum.

History of the term

The term "Britain First" was used prominently by Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists in Mosley's "Britain First Rally" in 1939, saying that: "This is a demonstration of 'Britain First' and, therefore, is a demonstration of world peace."[17]

It also featured in the masthead of The Blackshirt, a newspaper produced by the Union, and nabbed by the America First Committee, headed by Charles Lindbergh, and more recently by Donald Trump.

Additionally, the BNP website uses the phrase extensively, and the openly neo-Nazi November 9th Society ran under the name "British First Party" until 2010.

In 2016, the neo-Nazi National Alliance member Thomas Mair killed Labour MP Jo Cox – the last MP to be assassinated in public office since 1990 – after shouting "put Britain first" or "Britain first".

Golding was quick to denounce the attackers, unironically saying that you shouldn't judge a group of people by the violence of one man. Needless to say, most people saw the hypocrisy in this defence.

Although the phrase has been used in more moderate right wing circles – in 1970 by Edward Heath discussing British foreign policy goals, the 2010 Conservative document for a proposed British Bill of Rights claiming to "put Britain first" and David Cameron talking about controls on immigration – the use of this phrase in a headline by The Daily Telegraph was criticised by Adam Barnett of Left Foot Forward as a dog whistle for fascists, citing its use in the masthead of The Blackshirt and the modern far-right party.

Interestingly, Britain First tried to register under the name of "Vote British" in the London Mayoral Election, the same slogan openly fascist Oswald Mosley ran under for the General Elections in the late 1930s.

[17] Full speech of rally available online

Quote:

This paragraph from the above text is revealing for what it omits :

On June 16th 2016, a man shouting "Britain First" shot Labour Party MP Jo Cox, who died soon after. Cox had expressed support for both Syrian refugees and the remain campaign in the EU referendum.

I should add to it :

She also opposed the Israeli slaughter in Gaza and on 15 June 2015 raised an Early Day Motion in the UK House of Commons, as described above.

Jo Cox called the Conservative government’s legal threats to curtail the BDS boycott of Israel "a gross attack on democratic freedoms. It is our right to boycott unethical companies.”

Quote:

Wikipedia : Oswald Mosley

Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley, 6th Baronet ( 16 November 1896 – 3 December 1980 ) was a British politician.

Achieving political prominence at a very early age, and regarded at one point as a potential Labour Prime Minister, he is remembered principally for his role in the 1930s as the founding leader of the British Union of Fascists (BUF).

After service in the First World War, Mosley was a Member of Parliament for Harrow from 1918 to 1924, first as a Conservative, then an independent, before joining the Labour Party.

He returned to Parliament as Labour MP for Smethwick at a by-election in 1926, and served as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster in the Labour Government of 1929–31.

He resigned due to his disagreement with the Labour Government's unemployment policies.

He then formed the New Party.

He lost his seat at Smethwick in 1931.

The New Party merged with the BUF (which included the Blackshirts ) in 1932.

Mosley was interned in 1940 and the BUF was proscribed.

He was released in 1943, and, politically discredited by his association with fascism, he moved abroad in 1951, spending most of the remainder of his life in France.

He stood for Parliament twice in the postwar era, achieving very little support.

Quote:

Britain First Rally 1939

Earls Court - "Britain First" Peace Rally - 1939 Britain First

Exhibition Hall, Earls Court, July 16th, 1939

Fellow Britons, tonight the British people are here, (Cheers) and tonight from this great audience will be heard the voice of British people telling Parliament, telling Parties, telling Government something it is time that they should hear. (Cheers.)

This is a demonstration of “Britain First” (Cheers) and, therefore, is a demonstration of world peace. (Cheers.)

This, the greatest gathering of the English under one roof assembled, tells Government and tells the Parties: “At last we have had enough.” (Cheers.)

We are here to tell them there is something for them to do here in Britain, and when they fail to do it, as again and again they have betrayed our people, we, the British people in British Union, will do it for them. (Cheers.)

Enough we have had of alien quarrels, enough threats of foreign war, enough diversion from what matters to the British people, our own land, our own Empire and our own problems. (Cheers.)

We say to the Parties who betray, we say to them here tonight: “When you speak of war we tell you this, if any country in the world attacks Britain or threatens to attack Britain, then every single member of this great audience and of British Union would fight for Britain.” (Cheers.)

But just as straight this too we tell them. We say to the Parties who clamour for war, we fight for Britain, yes, but a million Britons shall never die in your Jews’ quarrel. (Loud Cheers.)

And before you drag a million Englishmen to doom, we of British Union, we, the British people in sacred revolution, will sweep you by the declared will of the British people from the seats of power that you disgrace. (Cheers.)

Quote:

From Oswald Mosley's Britain First Rally and the first use of the term "Britain First" on 16 July 1939

to Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Israel / Gaza on 15 June 2015 is :

INClusive =

= 911 months

The Number : 911

Quote:

See also : Jo Cox : Thomas Mair : "Tune in a TV" : John Logie Biard Robert Schuman and Britain First

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Mossad

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The "SPLC Shipping Receipts"

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Murder of Anna Lindh

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : Jo Cox MP : Maiden Speech : Adolf Hitler

See also : Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

See also : Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

See also : Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : EU Project : Donald Tusk

See also : Jo Cox : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

See also : Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

See also : Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

Last edited by markgobell; 11-01-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:07 PM   #232
markgobell

Jo Cox : An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

DIF Main Jo Cox thread : An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Thank you felixfelix - some interesting links up there.

And well done for transcribing the Sky News and BiBiC Leeds interviews with Hichem Ben Abdallah. It takes a lot of time and effort to do that so thanks.

The Sky News video at that link does not now contain the interview and the 16 June 2016 web archive capture does not contain any video.

Listening to Hichem Ben Abdallah's accent, especially early on, before he switches into broader Yorkshire mode, leads me to suspect that he may be of French origin, which if true, could be very interesting, given the sublime 3119 day link between the birth dates of Sarkozy and Thomas Mair ...

Sarkozy and the elite EU milieu were and are clearly spitting tacks and are characteristically, full of spite, over coalition Cameron's veto of the new EU treaty back in December 2011 ... which was the beginning of the end ...

The fact that Katharine Viner, Rushbridger's Editor in Chief replacement at the Graun, was quick off the mark with the SPLC's kabbalistic agitprop, is no surprise at all. She is Jewish, allegedly of the self-hating variety ...

I recall back on 31 January 2007 the media feeding frenzy over the UK "beheading plot", when they were warned over possible contempt of court issues. They continue behaving in exactly the same way, with impunity, because it serves the interests of the state, while they rely on the public's right to know argument.

Just Alan's reply Tweet is appropriate here :

Just Alan @brighton_alan 17 Jun 2016

@KathViner read this quick!

I had completely missed headstumper's #494 post so thanks for posting that link !

It was the first of two posts headstumper made on this forum on 18 June - the day of joining and the account is now inactive ...

Following headstumper's links, it would appear that he / she seems quite au fait with the history of the UK nationalist scene, the South African Patriot, Alan Harvey's Springbok Club & his disruptive involvement in the old Swinton Circle and the mention of Arthur Kemp in the context of the murder of Chris Hani ...

headstumper's post, is intriguing, in that it appears to be from that side of the fence rather than the anti-fascist side, as there is no mandatory denouncement of the right and characteristically no overt engagement with the conspiracy thesis, whilst simultaneously adding grist to the conspiracy mill with his / her unlikely thesis about the possible real agenda being to marginalise UKIP by making Brendan's refugee and migrant imperative more acceptable ... to a country which had, in the majority likely voted at least in part, against just that in the referendum!

From headstumper's links and other searches, it appears to be fairly well known that Alan Harvey of the Springbok Club has always been Israel friendly and was / is suspected by some to be a Searchlight mole or some such ...

I suspect headstumper is really just reinforcing the extreme right, neo Nazi narrative here although I also have a strong suspicion that all was not well between Jo and Brendan Cox.

Remember that, prior to NWCTU getting their hands on Thomas Mair's home, all we had to go on as far as Thomas Mair's alleged right wing affiliations are concerned, were the freeze dried and fraudulent SPLC docs and their alleged letters to the Springbok Club.

The Angela Eagle MP ( Jewish husband ), now scrubbed, "Britain First" Tweet and Catharine Viner Tweeting Nazi regalia and the entire subjudice media propaganda, then amplifies this narrative with Mair's alleged 3rd Reich book collection ... a book collection which allegedly included Deborah Lipstadt's Denying the Holocaust, which is just too funny ... literally made me laugh out loud and of course, is in there for the usual reasons ...

Speaking of Thomas Mair's alleged book collection, I have been struggling to identify three of the eight "specially selected" books from this, "specially prepared" image, here for example, from Sky News :

Sky News : Jo Cox trial Man accused of killing MP had Third Reich eagle court hears

I have already deduced the reasons why we are being shown five of these books, but the three green hardbacks were a problem to identify.

One of the books in the "sepecial selection", March of the Titans, is written by Arthur Kemp, who also sells books at Ostara Publications

Recently after a book order payment had failed to return me to the vendor, I emailed Ostara to confirm that the transaction had completed OK. I received a reply from someone called Arthur Kemp and thought no more of it.

Through my travails investigating that "special selection" of Thomas Mair's alleged books, specifically, March of the Titans, I realised that Arthur Kemp the author, was the same Arthur Kemp who had replied to my email from Ostara.

So, as these "specially selected" books are from the same genre, I thought to contact Arthur Kemp at Ostara Publications to ask for help in identifying the three green hardbacks.

This week he replied and very helpfully identified two of the three green hardbacks, for which I am very grateful.

Hurrah at last !

They are :

• The Face of Africa, by Hans Jurgens, 1981

• Classical World: an Atlas of Mankind by R. Peterson 1985

• Modern Europe - author as yet unknown

The two identified titles and presumably the third also, were published by The Institute for Man in Washington DC which was created by the British anthropologist and eugenics advocate, Professor Roger Pearson.

A few of the main reasons why these "specially selected" books have been carefully laid out for us, not to see ...

Professor Roger Pearson's birth precedes Princess Bliar's enoblement of his handler, one Lord Levy, by 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days ...

The same 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days going forward from the birth of Baron Levy, of Mill Hill, lands us on the domain registration of, the White Helmets ...

The publication of the first hardback edition of Dr Peter Knight's, Conspiracy Culture: From Kennedy to The X Files, follows Princess Bliar's entry into politics by a mandatory 911 signature, this time in weeks ...

Connecting to the 3rd Reich meme : Adolf Hitler's Reichsfuhrer SS, Heinrich Himmler, was murdered, 666 months before the same edition of Conspiracy Culture was published.

Author Ron Rosenbaum was born 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days before Brendan Cox, kids & cousins clearly did not stay at the Gwyrne Fawr Bothy ...

The Ron Rosenbaum paperback, Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil, updated edition was published on the same day that Israel's Operation Protective Edge began in Gaza on 8 July 2014 ... hence one of the main "complaints" against Jo Cox and her Early Day Motion on Gaza ...

8 July 2014 was also, 777 months, 777 weeks, 777 days, after "Britain First", Oswald Mosley, formed his BUF - the British Union of Fascists on 1 October 1932 ...

Recall that the murder of Jo Cox occurred on Enoch "Rivers of Blood" Powell's 104 th birthday.

8 July 2014 also followed Enoch Powell's death by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 days

Recall Thomas Mair's, half brother Duane St Louis' alleged statement about Tommy Mair's alleged OCD and scrubbing himself clean with Brillo Pads and that the incorporation of the Brillo Manufacturing Company of Great Britain, preceded the start of Israel's current PM, Benjamin Netanyahu's second term in office by 666 month, 666 weeks, 666 days ?

Recall also that the first ever UK trademark registered by the UK Brillo Company in 1909, preceded the birth of one of Thomas Mair's alleged internet searches, Anders Breivik, by 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days ?

Well, as stated in that Brillo / Anders Breivik post, the first UK Brillo Company trademark in 1909 was not for the product Brillo Pads, because back then, the soap and wire wool were still separate in the box. Brillo Pads were not trademarked until 1937. All trademark registrations require and record the date that the product was First Advertised.

8 July 2014 also follows the Date of Publication of the First Advert for the first UK trademark UK00000579692, registered for the product, Brillo Pads by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 weeks

The publication of the hardback reprint edition of Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil, follows the registration of one of the beneficiaries of the Jo Cox GoFundMe appeal, the Hope Not Hate Charity by 666 + 666 + 666 days.

Recall that Eric Anthony Sykes, the co-designer of one of the alleged murder weapons, the Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife, died, 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, before Jo Cox's EDM on Gaza.

Well, the other co-designer of the Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife, William E. Fairbairn, was born 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, before the author of Death and Deliverance 'Euthanasia' in Germany 1900-1945 and Germany Turns Eastwards: A Study of Ostforschung in the Third Reich, Michael Burleigh was born ...

Recall the, now mostly gone, Cadbury's Flake Killer headlines and that specially framed SOCO photograph published in certain rags ?

The publication date of the hardcover first edition of Michael Burleigh's book Germany Turns Eastwards: A Study of Ostforschung in the Third Reich, followed the birth of Richard Cadbury, who founded Cadbury's Cocoa and Chocolate Company by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 weeks

And the main reason for Arthur Kemp's book, March of the Titans being included in the "special selection" ?

was because Arthur Kemp was born after an INTerval of :

666 + 666 + 666 days

had passed since the EEC foundation treaty, the Treaty of Rome was signed on 25 March 1957

and because Arthur Kemp was born precisely :

666 666 666    666 666 666    666 666 666
666 666 666    666 666 666    666 666 666
666 666 666    666 666 666    666 666 666 days

or using the preferred 3 x 3 grid thus :

666 + 666 + 666 weeks
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 days

before coalition Cameron vetoed the new EU Treaty, which has, so clearly, upset our former EU friends ...

And so it goes on ...

I'll lay out these and more narrative structures in more detail later ...

See also the post above and links therein : Jo Cox narrative : The origin of the "Britain First" meme

Incidentally :

Quote:

The start of Israel's most recent slaughter fest in Gaza, Operation Protective Edge followed the end of Operation Cast Lead by :

666 + 666 + 666 days

Last edited by markgobell; 15-01-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:43 AM   #233
markgobell

Jo Cox funeral : Donald Trump

Main DIF Jo Cox thread post : Jo Cox funeral : Donald Trump

Quote:

BBC : Jo Cox: Funeral takes place in Batley and Spen constituency

15 July 2016 Leeds & West Yorkshire

Hundreds of people lined the streets to pay their respects to MP Jo Cox who was shot and stabbed to death last month.

A private funeral service was held earlier for close family and friends in her West Yorkshire constituency.

People applauded and threw flowers as the cortege passed slowly through Heckmondwike and Batley.

Quote:

From Donald Trump born on 14 June 1946

to Jo Cox's funeral on 15 July 2016 is :

INClusive =

See also : US Presidential candidate Donald Trump and his VP candidate Mike Pence

See also : Jo Cox : Events of 15 June 2016, narrative jokes, the tall Thomas Mair, John Logie Baird and Donald Trump

Last edited by markgobell; 18-01-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:38 PM   #234
markgobell

Jo Cox : The alleged Thomas Mair DVD "Betrayed" : UK betrayal over Syria

Main DIF Jo Cox thread : UK betrayal over Syria

"Neighbourhood bobbies", rugby tackling an armed man to the ground after he'd just committed bloody murder ...

Yeah. Right oh ...

That's the one. Thanks felixfelix.

Although your habit of continually ignoring my posts and instantly responding Pavlovian style, with posts about irrelevant other stuff immediately after I post, is noted once again ...

Quote:
Quote:

The plot thickens ?

Leaving the "specially selected" alleged Thomas Mair books aside for the moment ... including the esoteric, so-called, "biological anthropologist's" ( aka non Boasian ), green hardbacks ...

and turn our attention to the "specially selected" DVDs, also allegedly from Thomas Mair's collection ...

The Daily Express has the picture in this rather smelly story : "Jo Cox’s murderer was a loner who hid a dark secret"

The obvious "dark secret" being the Daily Express and their feeders, providing their customers with fantasies about Thomas Mair planning to commit matricide because his mum married a black man ... after all those years eh ...

Anyway, that nonsense is not the point, although the "dark secret" could be significant ...

The point is this picture which accompanies the story :

So, we have :

• BBC : The Nazis: A Warning from History

• BBC : Auschwitz: The Nazis and 'The Final Solution'

• BBC : Conspiracy ( "Holocaust narrative" / Nazis "Final Solution" & the Wannsee Conference )

• Film : Schindler's List

• Film : Betrayed ( 1988 )

The first four titles are the predictable, standard mainstream "Nazi / Holocaust" fare, all fitting nicely with the "specially selected books" ...

( although why anyone with half a brain cell who has studied the "holocaust narrative", would want to actually buy and then consume any of the tripe by Laurence Rees & the BiBiC is a bit of a mystery ... mind you, going by the bookcase images, Thomas Mair also paid money to read Lipstadt, so I suppose nothing should be a surprise in this narrative. )

The last title "Betrayed", is a US romance thriller and is not about the Nazis like the rest and neither is it about the "holocaust narrative" ...

It appears to me to be a tad out of place among the other titles ...

Wikipedia says it is based on the terrorist activities of American neo-Nazi and white supremacist Robert Mathews and his group The Order.

OK, so a thriller about an undercover agent's love affair with a neo Nazi / white supremacist ... who just happened to have among his Jewish assassination targets, Morris Dees - co-founder of the SPLC - the same SPLC who instantly supplied those freeze-dried & fraudulent "Thomas Mair delivery receipts" ...

It is described thus :

IMDB : Betrayed ( 1988 )

An FBI agent posing as a combine driver becomes romantically involved with a Midwest farmer who lives a double life as a white supremacist.

Amazon : Betrayed [DVD] [1989]

Product Description

FBI agent Cathy Weaver (Debra Winger) goes undercover to investigate an underground white supremacist group connected to the killing of a controversial radio chat-show host. In the course of her duties she falls for an apparently upstanding family man (Tom Berenger), who, however, turns out to be part of the extremist organisation she has been assigned to uncover.

Review :

The movie Betrayed is a drama romance thriller with it's definitions and boundaries of right and wrong and love and hate which become blurred when the story compels the romantic entanglement with an intensifying relationship of the confused loyalties with an undercover Lady FBI agent, with a matter of duty who slowly discovers the tender caring man's organisation in a shocking expose that unlocks national secrets and burrows deep into the unconscious is also tormented by age old fears, that probes deep into the dark side of America laying open formidable depths of hatred bigotry and violence with these two elemental but very different dreams meet face to face.

In the ensuing personal and political conflict which two lovers try desperately to share each other's lives but end up only destroying each other's worlds whom she loves.

He also has pledged to destroy the ideals and system she has sworn to protect and what began as a matter of duty develops into an irreconcilable affair of the heart, with choices that threaten to betray her most deeply held beliefs and dreams.

Thomas Mair the alleged neo Nazi nut job, allegedly spending so much time surfing the web at Birstall library, the place where Jo Cox the MP held her constituency surgeries ...

Two chaps in a scuffle, then Jo Cox intervening ?

No !

Surely not ...

It can't be ...

Shurely shum mishtake !

It's probably just in there for the usual kabbalistic / referential reasons ...

I'll call The Donald & see if he can ask Vlad to run the usual checks ...

Phew !

Maybe the "Betrayed" allegory could also refer to Jayda Fransen and her relationship with Paul Golding at the "Britain First" outfit ...

"It's probably just in there for the usual kabbalistic / referential reasons" ...

The UK release date of the film Betrayed was 28 April 1989

Which preceded the start of the engineered Syrian "Civil War" on 15 March 2011 by an INClusive :

= 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666 days >

666 x ( 6+6 )

So, there's just one kabbalistic reason why the "Betrayed" allegory appears in the narrative ...

The House of Commons' initial rejection of the motion to bomb Syria and it's infrastructure to smithereens on 30 August 2013

and Cameron's lacklustre commitment to same ...

A vote which was scheduled kabbalistically to reference "Osama bin Laden's alleged Declaration of Jihad" ... as if anyone is still under any illusions about who the real "al Qaeda" really is / was ..

30 August 2013 was also the 116 th anniversary of the Father of Modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl's "Basle / Basel Declaration" demanding Palestine as a homeland for the Jews on 30 August 1897 ...

The HoC rejection vote also preceded the slaughter of UK holiday makers in the Sousse hotel and beach attack in Tunisia by 666 weeks, as shown in this post :

"ISIS" : Sousse Hotels Attack on 26 June 2015 : The reason why British tourists were targeted.

All of which ties in with Jo Cox's efforts to resolve the west's attack on Syria, including her Urgent Question on the situation in Aleppo on 3 May 2016 in Parliament.

See also : jocox.org.uk : Posts tagged Syria

See slide number 11 from the Daily Express link in this post : Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

See also : The co-chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group Friends of Syria, Andrew Mitchell's website

also published by the Guardian on 11 October 2015 here : British forces could help achieve an ethical solution in Syria

Hence "Thomas Mair's" alleged internet printout of same, 8 months later, kabbalistically timed on 10 June 2016 ...

Jo Cox being the other co-chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group Friends of Syria ...

Jo Cox abstained from the subsequent Commons vote, responding to UNSCR 2249, in favour of bombing "ISIL in Syria" on 2 December 2015

See also : New Statesman : 8 reasons why Syrians will never forget Jo Cox

Jo Cox's efforts on Syria were of course, among the reasons why she was murdered, as illustrated here ...

From the US State Department added Syria to it's list of state sponsors of terrorism on 29 December 1979

to the murder of Jo Cox on 16 June 2016 is :

= 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666
+ 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 days

Last edited by markgobell; 22-01-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 30-06-2017, 07:13 AM   #235
markgobell

Jo Cox : Facebook : jo.cox.180 "last post" : Fabian Society

Main Jo Cox thread : Facebook : jo.cox.180 "last post" : Fabian Society

The Facebook account, jo.cox.180 now "memorialised" : https://www.facebook.com/jo.cox.180

The last post on this Facebook account was made on 16 March 2015, when the profile picture was updated.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Fabian Society

Formation January 4, 1884

Quote:

Wikipedia : The Fabian Window

The founders of the Fabian Society are depicted in the famous stained-glass Fabian Window[1] designed by George Bernard Shaw. The window was stolen in 1978 and reappeared at Sotheby's in 2005. It was restored to display in the Shaw Library at the London School of Economics in 2006 at a ceremony which Tony Blair, PM at the time presided over, emphasising on New Labour's intellectual debt to the Fabians.[2]

The window explicitly reflects the goal of the Fabian Society to portray an outward role contrary to its real character, i.e. to use deception in pursuing its ultimate aim. Specifically, a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is the image which appears in the shield above the world being wrought in the Fabian mold. This biblical reference comes from the New Testament and a sermon by Jesus warning that false prophets come in sheep's clothing, but are actually ravening wolves. Authors such as G. Edward Griffin, in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island, have given voice to the reality that this shield image highlights the distinguishing feature of the Fabians as compared to the communists, in that the Fabians desire to create a socialist state using subversive tactics, as opposed to the communist method of revolution and violence.

See also : http://www.fabians.org.uk/

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Symbol Analysis of the Fabian Society Crest

Quote:

From the Fabian Society formed on 4 January 1884

to Facebook account jo.cox.180 last post on 16 March 2015 is :

ISUAF =

= 119 years, 119 months, 119 weeks

The number : 119

Quote:

On the same day that the "last post" was made on the jo.cox.180 Facebook account, the Grenfell Tower sub-contractor's Harley Facades website www.harleyfacades.co.uk was registered on 16 March 2017

See : Grenfell Tower block fire on 14 June 2017 : Harley Facades : Fabian Society

See also : Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and the UK's EU Referendum on 23 June 2016

See also :

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : EU : The Single European Act

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : The original British National Party

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayed" : UK betrayal over Syria

The alleged Thomas Mair DVD : "Betrayal" : The Plot thickens

Jo Cox : Events of 15 June 2016, narrative jokes, the tall Thomas Mair, John Logie Baird and Donald Trump

An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Jo Cox : An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair : "Tune in a TV" : John Logie Biard Robert Schuman and Britain First

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Mossad

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The "SPLC Shipping Receipts"

The alleged "SPLC Shipping Documents" are fake

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Murder of Anna Lindh

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : Jo Cox MP : Maiden Speech : Adolf Hitler

Jo Cox maiden HoC Speech : Nazis : Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler

Princess Bliar & Jo Cox : Maiden House of Commons Speeches

Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

Jo Cox : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : EU Project : Donald Tusk

Jo Cox : Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Anders Breivik

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB)

Thomas Mair and the South African While Liberation Movement - Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging (BBB) : David Miliband

Thomas Mair's alleged murder weapon allegedly stolen on 2 August 2015

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

Jo Cox : Let it Bleed

The Mike Wood setup

The Jo Cox Foundation : The Treaty of Accession 1972 : Edward Heath takes Britain into the EEC

Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads

"Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

Jo Cox murder trial: Thomas Mair's alleged EU Remain leaflet as an allegory to Jo Cox's "impassioned" HoC speech on Syria

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : Thomas Mair : The EU Foundation Treaty : The Treaty of Rome

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The EU Project : The UK's 1975 EEC Referendum

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The London 777 Bombings

Last edited by markgobell; 30-06-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:33 PM   #236
elshaper
Inactive

Can you do one between 26th December 2011 and Auschwitz Commandant : Arthur Liebehenschel?

Would it also produce 666 + 666 + 666?

I wonder.....

You know.....

Just curious
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #237
markgobell

I've replied here on the discussion thread.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #238
elshaper
Inactive

My bad.

I thought you were calculating between dates.

Obviously,,,,,,

I didn't read the Murders. LOL
Old 09-07-2017, 07:35 PM   #239
markgobell

Thomas Mair's alleged 3 esoteric, green hardbacks : Lord Levy : Prof Roger Pearson & Franz Boas : EU Referendum : David Cameron's "Bloomberg Speech"

Also posted here : Jo Cox thread :

Thomas Mair's alleged 3 esoteric, green hardbacks : Lord Levy : Prof Roger Pearson & Franz Boas : EU Referendum : David Cameron's "Bloomberg Speech"

Background, see this post :

Quote:

An overview of the main reasons for the "specially selected" books, allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair

Speaking of Thomas Mair's alleged book collection, I have been struggling to identify three of the eight "specially selected" books from this, "specially prepared" image, here for example, from Sky News :

Sky News : Jo Cox trial Man accused of killing MP had Third Reich eagle court hears

I have already deduced the reasons why we are being shown five of these books, but the three green hardbacks were a problem to identify.

One of the books in the "sepecial selection", March of the Titans, is written by Arthur Kemp, who also sells books at Ostara Publications

Recently after a book order payment had failed to return me to the vendor, I emailed Ostara to confirm that the transaction had completed OK. I received a reply from someone called Arthur Kemp and thought no more of it.

Through my travails investigating that "special selection" of Thomas Mair's alleged books, specifically, March of the Titans, I realised that Arthur Kemp the author, was the same Arthur Kemp who had replied to my email from Ostara.

So, as these "specially selected" books are from the same genre, I thought to contact Arthur Kemp at Ostara Publications to ask for help in identifying the three green hardbacks.

This week he replied and very helpfully identified two of the three green hardbacks, for which I am very grateful.

Hurrah at last !

They are :

The two identified titles and presumably the third also, were published by The Institute for Man in Washington DC which was created by the British anthropologist and eugenics advocate, Professor Roger Pearson.

A few of the main reasons why these "specially selected" books have been carefully laid out for us, not to see ...

Professor Roger Pearson's birth precedes Princess Bliar's enoblement of his handler, one Lord Levy, by 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days ...

The same 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days going forward from the birth of Baron Levy, of Mill Hill, lands us on the domain registration of, the White Helmets ...

The publication of the first hardback edition of Dr Peter Knight's, Conspiracy Culture: From Kennedy to The X Files, follows Princess Bliar's entry into politics by a mandatory 911 signature, this time in weeks ...

Connecting to the 3rd Reich meme : Adolf Hitler's Reichsfuhrer SS, Heinrich Himmler, was murdered, 666 months before the same edition of Conspiracy Culture was published.

Author Ron Rosenbaum was born 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days before Brendan Cox, kids & cousins clearly did not stay at the Gwyrne Fawr Bothy ...

The Ron Rosenbaum paperback, Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil, updated edition was published on the same day that Israel's Operation Protective Edge began in Gaza on 8 July 2014 ... hence one of the main "complaints" against Jo Cox and her Early Day Motion on Gaza ...

8 July 2014 was also, 777 months, 777 weeks, 777 days, after "Britain First", Oswald Mosley, formed his BUF - the British Union of Fascists on 1 October 1932 ...

Recall that the murder of Jo Cox occurred on Enoch "Rivers of Blood" Powell's 104 th birthday.

8 July 2014 also followed Enoch Powell's death by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 days

Recall Thomas Mair's, half brother Duane St Louis' alleged statement about Tommy Mair's alleged OCD and scrubbing himself clean with Brillo Pads and that the incorporation of the Brillo Manufacturing Company of Great Britain, preceded the start of Israel's current PM, Benjamin Netanyahu's second term in office by 666 month, 666 weeks, 666 days ?

Recall also that the first ever UK trademark registered by the UK Brillo Company in 1909, preceded the birth of one of Thomas Mair's alleged internet searches, Anders Breivik, by 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days ?

Well, as stated in that Brillo / Anders Breivik post, the first UK Brillo Company trademark in 1909 was not for the product Brillo Pads, because back then, the soap and wire wool were still separate in the box. Brillo Pads were not trademarked until 1937. All trademark registrations require and record the date that the product was First Advertised.

8 July 2014 also follows the Date of Publication of the First Advert for the first UK trademark UK00000579692, registered for the product, Brillo Pads by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 weeks

The publication of the hardback reprint edition of Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil, follows the registration of one of the beneficiaries of the Jo Cox GoFundMe appeal, the Hope Not Hate Charity by 666 + 666 + 666 days.

Recall that Eric Anthony Sykes, the co-designer of one of the alleged murder weapons, the Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife, died, 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, before Jo Cox's EDM on Gaza.

Well, the other co-designer of the Fairbairn Sykes fighting knife, William E. Fairbairn, was born 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, before the author of Death and Deliverance 'Euthanasia' in Germany 1900-1945 and Germany Turns Eastwards: A Study of Ostforschung in the Third Reich, Michael Burleigh was born ...

Recall the, now mostly gone, Cadbury's Flake Killer headlines and that specially framed SOCO photograph published in certain rags ?

The publication date of the hardcover first edition of Michael Burleigh's book Germany Turns Eastwards: A Study of Ostforschung in the Third Reich, followed the birth of Richard Cadbury, who founded Cadbury's Cocoa and Chocolate Company by :

666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 weeks

And the main reason for Arthur Kemp's book, March of the Titans being included in the "special selection" ?

was because Arthur Kemp was born after an INTerval of :

666 + 666 + 666 days

had passed since the EEC foundation treaty, the Treaty of Rome was signed on 25 March 1957

and because Arthur Kemp was born precisely :

666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 days

or using the preferred 3 x 3 grid thus :

666 + 666 + 666 weeks
666 + 666 + 666
666 + 666 + 666 days

before coalition Cameron vetoed the new EU Treaty, which has, so clearly, upset our former EU friends ...

And so it goes on ...

I'll lay out these and more narrative structures in more detail later ...

Thomas Mair's alleged 3 esoteric, green hardbacks : Another allegorical link discovered

All published under Prof Roger Pearson's, Institute for the Study of Man, Cliveden Imprint.

Quote:

In this book it is writtten that the Cliveden Press was operated by Roger Pearson, founder of the Northern League, which he was, with a real life member of the Waffen-SS, which is another probable reason why the Waffen-SS is mentioned in the alleged "Thomas Mair library googlings" narrative ...

Here's a piece which mentions Hans Jurgens, author of one of the esoteric green hardbacks, The Face of Africa and Roger Pearson in the context of the Bell Curve "wars" ... and Pearson's neo-eugenicist journal Mankind Quarterly.

Correction : Pearson's organisation that I mentioned earlier from Arthur Kemp's email was the Institute for the Study of Man not the Instiutute of Man.

So who is Prof Roger Pearson ?

Wikipedia : Roger Pearson (anthropologist)

Roger Pearson (born 21 August 1927[1]) is a British anthropologist, soldier, businessman, eugenics advocate, political organiser for the extreme right, and publisher of political and academic journals. He has been on the faculty of the Queens College, Charlotte and University of Southern Mississippi, and Montana Tech, and is now retired. It has been noted that Pearson has been surprisingly successful in combining a career in academics with political activities on the far right.[2] He served in the British Army after World War II, and was a businessman in South Asia. In the late 1950s he founded the Northern League. In the 1960s he established himself in the United States for a while working together with Willis Carto publishing white supremacist and anti-Semitic literature.[3]

Pearson's anthropological work is based in an evolutionary and racialist approach, of the kind that was common in anthropology in the early 20th century, based on the idea that the progress of humankind depends on making sure that "favorable" genes are segregated out from amongst "unfavorable" "genetic formulae".[4] He has consistently advocated that the human species consists of biologically distinct races which he defines as "rival breeding populations",[4] some of which are intrinsically better fit than others, and which compete against each other in a struggle for survival, but which all too frequently intermingle to the detriment of the superior races.[5] He argues that the future of the human species depends on political and scientific steps to replace the "genetic formulae" and populations that he considers to be inferior with ones he considers to be superior, through "humane and benevolent eugenics policies".[6][7][8][9]

Pearson also published two popular textbooks in anthropology, but his anthropological views on the race question have been widely rejected as unsupported by contemporary anthropology. Consequently, Pearson faced difficulties in publishing his work. For this reason he founded several journals dedicated to publicizing research that was otherwise excluded from mainstream journals: Journal of Social, Political, and Economic Studies as well as Journal of Indo-European Studies, which would become the most influential journal of Indo-European linguistics. In 1978 he took over the editorship of the journal Mankind Quarterly founded by Robert Gayre and Henry Garrett, widely considered a right wing journal. Most of Pearson's publishing ventures have been managed through the Institute for the Study of Man, and the Pioneer Fund, with which Pearson is closely associated, having received $568,000 in the period from 1981-1991.[10][11][12]

Pearson's strict stance against racial and political egalitarianism also manifested in a consistent opposition to Marxism and socialism. In the 1980s he was a political organizer for the American far-right; he established the Council for American Affairs, was the American representative in the World Anti-Communist League. Pearson was World Chairman of the WACL, and in that capacity collaborated closely with the US government during the cold war, and he collaborated with international many anti-communist groups in the organisation, including followers of Reverend Moon and former German Nazis.[13][14] On his website Pearson rebuts some of the claims in the literature about him, rejecting specific accusations of race-hate, of anti-semitism, of arguing in favor of genocide, involuntary eugenics, forced repatriation of legal immigrants, subjugation or exploitation by one group of another, extreme or fascist politics including National Socialism or any totalitarian system, as well as denying accusations of impropriety.[15]

Early political engagement

In 1958 he founded the Northern League for North European Friendship, an organisation promoting Pan-Germanism, Anti-semitism and Neo-Nazi racial ideology.[18][19][20] The Northern League published the journals "The Northlander" and "Northern World" which described its purpose as "to make Whites aware of their forgotten racial heritage, and cut through the Judaic fog of lies about our origin and the accomplishments of our race and our Western culture."[21] In 1959 in the Northlander, Pearson described the aim of the organization as preventing the "annihilation of our kind" and to lead Nordics in Europe and the Americas in the "fight for survival against forces which would mongrelize our race and civilization"[22] He also wrote of the need for "a totalitarian state, with conscious purpose and central control . . . to embark upon a thorough-going policy of genetic change for its population. . . . [T]here is surely little doubt that it could soon outstrip rival nations."[23] Under the pen name Edward Langford,[1] Pearson also wrote a series on "Authors of Human Science" with portraits of prominent racialists such as Arthur de Gobineau, Houston Stewart Chamberlain,[24] Arthur Keith,[25] Madison Grant[26] and Lothrop Stoddard.[27]

Pearson also corresponded with American segregationist Earnest Sevier Cox, a dedicated member of the League, who had lobbied for a federal funding to "Repatriate" African-Americans to Africa since the 1920s. Pearson assured him that "I am entirely with you on your efforts to obtain Federal aid to American Negroes who wish to return to Africa."[23]

From the beginning the League was criticized because of its open emphasis on the dysgenic and fratricidal nature of intra-European warfare, and its tendency to attract prominent ex-Nazis such as scholar Hans F. K. Günther, who received awards under the National Socialist regime for his work on race, and Heinrich Himmler's former assistant Franz Altheim, both of whom were members of the league in its early years. Other members of the league were British Neo-Nazi Colin Jordan, and John Tyndall.[28] Pearson resigned from the League in 1961, after which it became more politically oriented.[18]

It was Cox who suggested to Pearson that they should hold a meeting at Detmold, West Germany, near what was then believed to be the site where the Germanic tribes defeated the Romans in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. The first meeting of the League was indeed held there in 1959, with Cox and Hans F. K. Günther as keynote speakers, although Günther's participation, him being a prominent former Nazi, had to be kept low profile.[23] The event was described by locals as "National Socialism revived".[29]

On his website, Pearson states that the Northern League never advocated National Socialism or political totalitarianism, and that membership was open to anyone who wished to receive the league's publications.[15]

Anthropological views

Pearson's anthropological views drew on the theories of British anthropologist Sir Arthur Keith, who had argued that human races were distinct evolutionary units destined to compete for resources. Pearson's early writings directly cited Keith as a major influence even while recognizing that "many will see [Keith’s observations] as a defence of Hitlerite philosophy."[30] Pearson summarizes Keith's racial and evolutionary philosophy in the following manner: "If a nation with a more advanced, more specialised, or in any way superior set of genes mingles with, instead of exterminating, an inferior tribe, then it commits racial suicide, and destroys the work of thousands of years of biological isolation and natural selection."[31]

In his work Pearson describes racial types as subspecies, which he defines as "a distinctive group of individuals which are on their way to becoming separate species, but which have not been isolated long enough, or had time to become sufficiently diversified to lose the power to inter-breed". He argues that mixing between subspecies is detrimental as one subspecies will always be better suited for life than the other, and will therefore tend to avoid miscegenation.[22][32][33][34][35]

In 1995 and 1996 Pearson published a trilogy of articles in Mankind Quarterly regarding the "Concept of heredity in Western thought", a defense of hereditarianism and an denouncement of the "onslaught of egalitarianism". Pearson here repeated his defense for the view of racial groups as subspecies and he repeated his dedication to eugenicist ideas, although with the caveat that negative eugenics ought to take place as a voluntary act of altruistic sacrifice for one's species.[36] The same views were repeated in the 1996 book "Heredity and Humanity: Race, Eugenics and Modern Science".[37]

Since the SPLC are involved in the Jo Cox fraud, especially with their freeze-dried-ready-to-serve alleged Thomas Mair National Alliance / Vanguard shipping receipts ...

Here is what the SPLC have to say about Roger Pearson :

SPLC : Roger Pearson

Roger Pearson is a retired British anthropologist and purveyor of extreme racist and anti-Semitic ideas. Over the course of his career, Pearson has been a fierce defender of “Aryan” racial superiority, and has maintained ties to numerous Nazi and neo-Nazi groups and individuals, promoting and publishing their theories in pseudo-academic journals like Mankind Quarterly, which Pearson has run since 1978.

About Roger Pearson

Pearson advocates for total racial isolation, arguing that the possibility of “interbreeding” between “higher” and “lower” races will result in the “devolution” of the more “highly evolved” race. He has also been, either directly or through his organizations, among the most significant recipients of grant money from the eugenicist Pioneer Fund, receiving regular support over several decades.

In His Own Words:

“If a nation with a more advanced, more specialized, or in any way superior set of genes mingles with, instead of exterminating, an inferior tribe, then it commits racial suicide, and destroys the work of thousands of years of biological isolation and natural selection.”

—“Sir Arthur Keith and Evolution,” Northern World, 1957

“A note from Germany reveals the appalling aftermath of World War II. During ten years of occupation 67,000 illegitimate children were left by the occupying forces, who were drawn from widely different parts of the world. As a matter of policy Negro troops were stationed in Germany by the American government, and Moorish troops by the French government. It is calculated that well over half these children were born of Negro soldiers alone. This note takes no account of the Russian zone of occupation, where the position is believed to be even worse.”

—“German Problem,” Northlander, 1958

“It would appear possible that Africa may be the ancestral home of the human species, who would have spread outwards from the African continent while still in the sub-human or ‘missing link’ stage of development. This theory of an African origin is interesting as the African Negro remains the most ape-like in appearance of all the existing races of man. This does not mean we are descended from Negroes any more than that we are descended from monkeys, but merely that we share common ancestors with both Negroes and monkeys, and have evolved further and lost the ape-like appearance of our original ancestors which, however, to a greater or lesser extent still characterizes Negroes and monkeys.”

—“Early Beginnings,” Eugenics and Race, 1966

“[Fear of the ‘yellow peril’] was based on evidence, already apparent but since then magnified many times, that while the white race was threatened by a decline in numbers and quality, the speed with which the population of Asia was increasing, and the attempts Asians were already making to migrate into North America, constituted a threat to the United States which then perceived itself as a white nation.”

—“The Concept of Heredity in the History of Western Culture, Part One,” Mankind Quarterly, 1995

“Race by any name is a biological reality that has acquired a wide range of cultural associations. What is more it is a biological reality that can be shown to have significant behavioral implications. Sub-Saharan African Negroes tend to have more dense bones and to develop more powerful muscles than Caucasoids or Mongoloids, and so have a natural advantage in boxing, others due to their height have an advantage in basketball. But mathematicians are more commonly found amongst Caucasoids or Mongoloids. Behavioral potential resides in the genes.”

—“The Debate on Race,” Mankind Quarterly, 2002

Background

British-born anthropologist Roger Pearson is, in the words of historian and psychologist William Tucker, “perhaps the most important postwar exponent of the racial science that had characterized the Third Reich.” Through his own writings and the numerous journals he has founded, edited, or published, Pearson has spent decades promoting Nordic racial superiority and arguing for the need to maintain Aryan “purity.”

Pearson’s career as a publisher began with his establishment in 1956 of Northern World, a magazine dedicated to pan-Nordic solidarity and racial segregation. Northern World published, among others, the Nazi race theorist Hans F.K. Günther, who Pearson described as “one of the world’s greatest names in the field of raciology.” Günther, described by Nazi government officials as having “laid the groundwork for the struggle of our movement and for the legislation of the National Socialist Reich,” provided Pearson with a theoretical framework for understanding Nordic superiority, leading Pearson to emphasize not only the importance of racial purity and the supposed dangers of “mingling” with “lesser” races, but the necessity of “exterminating inferior tribe[s].”

This theoretical framework, derived from Günther, but also other prominent scientific racists like the anthropologist Arthur Eddington, relied on bizarre appropriations of evolutionary theory to provide “scientific” foundations for Nordic superiority. According to Pearson, Nordic Europeans stand “at the very peak of evolutionary progress — the highest form of life that Nature has ever produced.” In addition to promoting Aryan superiority, Pearson deployed pseudo-evolutionary arguments to warn of the dire threat posed by miscegenation. He claimed that “Nature” dictates that “those who are unfit can improve their prospects only by intermarriage with those who are fit. Those who are fit can suitably destroy their own prospects by marriage with those who are unfit.” To combat this prospect, society must “follow the dictates of the eugenicist.” Otherwise, the “people of the Western world … will have instead of healthy races that breed true, and produce generally healthy stock in their own likeness, only a confused mass of genetic qualities, good and bad all mingled together, producing repeated failures, no matter how far science may advance.”

In an effort to take a more activist approach to promoting the ideas he published in Northern World, Pearson founded the Northern League in 1958, a “Pan-Nordic cultural organization” dedicated to convincing Northern Europeans to recognize “their common problems and their common destiny,” and to come to “an appreciation… of the threat of biological extinction with which we [i.e. Nordics] are threatened.” Many Nazis and neo-Nazis quickly joined Pearson’s Northern League including, among others, Günther, Franz Altheim (a classicist and historian for Ahnenerbe, the Nazi archaeological institute founded by Heinrich Himmler), Colin Jordan (leader of the World Union of National Socialists and National Socialist Movement in the United Kingdom), and John Tyndall (deputy leader of the National Socialist Movement in the United Kingdom, leader of the British National Front, and founder of the British National Party).

The Northern League maintained its own newsletter, Northlander, which Pearson published alongside Northern World. Northlander focused primarily on the perceived problems of immigration and “mongrelization” in majority-white countries, support for the apartheid regime in South Africa, and the threat of Jewish influence on society. Pearson, writing both under his own name, various pseudonyms, and in unsigned editorials, railed against the court system which, he alleged, promoted the interests nonwhites over whites (a phenomenon Pearson described as “Jewisprudence”). He also published essays and letters from figures like Mississippi US Rep. Arthur Winstead, who provided Northlander with an open letter to President Dwight D. Eisenhower, accusing him of hypocrisy for espousing an interest in pure-bred dogs while “giv[ing] aid and comfort to those who would mongrelize the human race.”

Following the demise of Northern World, Pearson established a new journal, Western Destiny, with fellow white supremacist publisher Willis Carto in 1964-1965. Somewhat bizarrely, Pearson adopted the pseudonym “Edward Langford” for this project, the first of many pseudonyms he has used over the course of his career. Western Destiny heavily emphasized anti-Semitism, repeatedly praising South Africa and Rhodesia, which were ruled by a tiny minority of whites “enlightened and conscious of the truth about the Culture Distorter [i.e., Jews, in the terminology of neo-Nazi mystic Francis Parker Yockey], openly and proudly declaring that they stand for White Civilization.”

In 1966 and 1967, Pearson edited and published a new journal, the New Patriot, this time under the pseudonym of “Stephen Langton.” The New Patriot marked a turn towards a more academic portrayal of Pearson’s fringe racism and anti-Semitism, presenting itself as a scholarly magazine dedicated to “a responsible but penetrating enquiry into every aspect of the Jewish question.” Despite his pretensions to respectability, the New Patriot was a self-evidently racist outlet, publishing outlandish and outrageous claims, including that Jews had been the aggressors in 1930s Germany, demanding the “extermination or genocide of the German nation.” The magazine also decried the “be-Jewing of art” and the degeneration of music into “jungle-style dances” that were popular with “the Negro and the Jew” but to which “the European form is inherently unsuited.”

Pearson’s underlying ideology has not changed over the more than five decades he has been active. His strategy, however, has evolved. Where he once relied on incendiary rhetoric to rile up Nazi sympathizers and fascist activists, the changing political climate forced him to repackage his ideas in more neutral-sounding, jargon-laden language, hiding hardcore racism behind a façade of scholarly respectability. Having obtained a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of London in 1969, Pearson was hired at the University of Southern Mississippi, first as an assistant professor in 1967, then in 1971 as a full professor and chair of the department of anthropology and sociology. As chair of the department, Pearson presided over its absorption of the philosophy and comparative religion departments, and immediately proceeded to eliminate every non-tenured faculty member he could. To replace these experienced and credentialed professors, Pearson hired political allies like Donald Swan, a convicted felon and neo-Nazi who never completed his doctorate, and Robert Kuttner, a biologist with no anthropological training, but a string of publications in Pearson’s Northern World and Western Destiny. Prior to his position at the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), Kuttner had worked for a few weeks under Stanford physicist and prominent eugenicist William Shockley, who recommended Kuttner for the job, attesting that he was “adequately prepared to teach anthropology.” Claude Fike, the dean of arts and sciences at USM and himself a vocal proponent of racial segregation, said of Pearson that he had “used his post as an academic façade to bring in equal-minded fanatics.”

Although he continues to present himself to this day as an anthropologist, Pearson’s academic career was remarkably short-lived. After three years at USM, he moved to the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology, which he resigned from the following year to found the Institute for the Study of Man, an organization dedicated to studying “the origins and nature of man in order that contemporary Western society and its pressing problems might be more closely perceived.” This institute was funded with grants from the Pioneer Fund, the largest and last source of funding for research into and promotion of eugenics and “race science.”

In 1978, Pearson took over editorship of the pseudo-academic journal Mankind Quarterly. Mankind Quarterly purports to be merely a “quarterly journal of anthropology in the broadest sense of ‘the science of man’,” but is in fact a vehicle for scientific racism. In a book intended for like-minded audiences, Richard Lynn, a frequent contributor and the head of the Ulster Institute for Social Research which now publishes it, described Mankind Quarterly as being established for the purpose of “presenting the hereditarian [i.e., biological determinist] case on race differences and related issues.”

The same year that Pearson acquired Mankind Quarterly, he made one last effort to promote an openly neo-Nazi agenda. Pearson worked to secure leadership positions in more mainstream conservative and right-wing organizations, including the Heritage Foundation, the Foreign Policy Research Institute, and the American Security Council. His presidency of one of these organizations, the far-right Council on American Affairs, automatically made him the chairman of the 1978 conference of the World Anti-Communist League (WACL). The Washington Post covered the conference, and revealed that Pearson had used it as a vehicle to promote a much more extreme ideology than its conservative members were willing to accept.

The WACL conference under Pearson was, according to Post journalist Paul Valentine, an effort to marshal the “forces of authoritarianism, neo-fascism, racial hierarchy, and anti-Semitism.” Openly fascist European groups like Italy’s Movimento Sociale Italiano-Destra Nazionale were formally admitted under the innocuous-sounding “MSI.” A Mexican delegation circulated material deriding a recent NBC television show on the Holocaust as a “gigantic campaign of Jewish propaganda to conceal their objectives of world domination.” French, Australian, South African, and American white supremacists and nationalists were invited and attended in significant numbers. Pearson’s own assistant during the conference was Earl Thomas, a former storm trooper in the American Nazi Party, and when forced to expel two men distributing anti-Semitic literature from the National States Rights Party, he was quoted as telling them, “Not that I’m not sympathetic with what you’re doing … but don’t embarrass me and cut my throat.” He then asked them to give his regards to the secretary of the party.

The Washington Post article caused something of a furor, costing Pearson his position as chairman of the WACL, as well as his removal from the editorial board of the Heritage Foundation and a request from the White House to stop using comments from Ronald Reagan praising Pearson in his self-promotion. In the aftermath of the debacle, Pearson abandoned his efforts to promote naked racism and redoubled his work to transform his Nazi-derived racial ideology into something respectably scholarly. Towards that end, Pearson has attempted to rehabilitate his image by rewriting the history of eugenics and scientific racism. His 1991 book, Race, Intelligence and Bias in Academe, set out to rescue the reputations of notorious academic racists, including, among others, Arthur Jensen, William Shockley, and J. Philippe Rushton, from a growing public awareness of the ideology lurking behind their work. According to Pearson, these figures were all victims of an international Marxist conspiracy made up of student activists, the media, “neo-Lysenkoist” biologists, and historians. Pearson also maintains a personal website flatly denying the most damning facts about his life and career, despite the existence of ample documentation.

Note : William Shockley the co-inventor of the transistor, also popped up in the Pavlo Laphsyn "terrorism narrative" back in 2010.

See also : Roger Pearson's website : http://www.professor-roger-pearson.com/

Quote:

The plot thickens ?

Leaving the "specially selected" alleged Thomas Mair books aside for the moment ... including the esoteric, so-called, "biological anthropologist's" ( aka non Boasian ), green hardbacks ...

My earlier use above of the phrase, "Biological Anthropology" was incorrect.

Roger Pearson's anthropology is generally referred to now as, racial or scientific anthropology.

In contrast to "Boasian Anthropology" as espoused by Franz Boas :

Wikipedia : Boasian anthropology

Boasian anthropology was a school within American anthropology founded by Franz Boas in the late 19th century. It was based on the four-field model of anthropology uniting the fields of cultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology, physical anthropology, and archeology under the umbrella of anthropology. It was based on an understanding of human cultures as malleable and perpetuated through social learning, and understood behavioral differences between peoples as largely separate from and unaffected by innate predispositions stemming from human biology - in this way it rejected the view that cultural differences were essentially biologically based. It also rejected ideas of cultural evolution which ranked societies and cultures according to their degree of "evolution", assuming a single evolutionary path along which cultures can be ranked hierarchically, rather Boas considered societies varying complexities to be the outcome of particular historical processes and circumstances - a perspective described as Historical particularism.

Another important aspect of Boasian anthropology was its perspective of cultural relativism which assumes that a culture can only be understood by first understanding its own standards and values, rather than assuming that the values and standards of the anthropologist's society, can be used to judge other cultures. In this way Boasian anthropologists did not assume as a given that non-Western societies are necessarily inferior to Western ones, but rather attempt to understand them on their own terms. From this approach also stemmed an investment in understanding and protecting cultural minorities, and in critiquing and relativizing American and Western society through contrasting its values and norms with those of other societies. Boasian anthropology in this way tended to consider political activism, through scientific education about society, a significant part of the scientific project.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

The program of research and public education activities pursued by Boas, his former students, and their associates—eventually including most of the field of anthropology as practiced in the United States—encompassed a number of discrete areas of inquiry and activity. These include many anthropological specializations and neighboring inter-disciplines, such as those known today as museum anthropology, folkloristics, linguistic anthropology, Native American studies, and ethnohistory.[7][8][9][10][11][12]

So who is Franz Boas / Boaz ?

Wikipedia : Franz Boas

Franz Uri Boas (/?fr??nz ?bo?.æz/; German: [?bo?as]; July 9, 1858 – December 21, 1942)[2] was a German-American[3] anthropologist and a pioneer of modern anthropology who has been called the "Father of American Anthropology".[4][5] His work is associated with the movement of anthropological historicism.[6]

Studying in Germany, Boas was awarded a doctorate in 1881 in physics while also studying geography. He then participated in a geographical expedition to northern Canada where he became fascinated with the culture and language of the Baffin Island Inuit. He went on to do field work with the indigenous cultures and languages of the Pacific Northwest. In 1887 he emigrated to the United States where he first worked as a museum curator at the Smithsonian, and in 1899 became professor of anthropology at Columbia University where he remained for the rest of his career. Through his students, many of whom went on to found anthropology departments and research programmes inspired by their mentor, Boas profoundly influenced the development of American anthropology. Among his most significant students were Manuel Gamio, A. L. Kroeber, Ruth Benedict, Edward Sapir, Margaret Mead, Melville Herskovits, and Zora Neale Hurston.[7]

Boas was one of the most prominent opponents of the then popular ideologies of scientific racism, the idea that race is a biological concept and that human behavior is best understood through the typology of biological characteristics.[8] In a series of groundbreaking studies of skeletal anatomy he showed that cranial shape and size was highly malleable depending on environmental factors such as health and nutrition, in contrast to the claims by racial anthropologists of the day that held head shape to be a stable racial trait. Boas also worked to demonstrate that differences in human behavior are not primarily determined by innate biological dispositions, but are largely the result of cultural differences acquired through social learning. In this way, Boas introduced culture as the primary concept for describing differences in behavior between human groups, and as the central analytical concept of anthropology.[7]

Among Boas's main contributions to anthropological thought was his rejection of the then popular evolutionary approaches to the study of culture, which saw all societies progressing through a set of hierarchic technological and cultural stages, with Western European culture at the summit. Boas argued that culture developed historically through the interactions of groups of people and the diffusion of ideas, and that consequently there was no process towards continuously "higher" cultural forms. This insight led Boas to reject the "stage"-based organization of ethnological museums, instead preferring to order items on display based on the affinity and proximity of the cultural groups in question.

Boas also introduced the ideology of cultural relativism which holds that cultures cannot be objectively ranked as higher or lower, or better or more correct, but that all humans see the world through the lens of their own culture, and judge it according to their own culturally acquired norms. For Boas the object of anthropology was to understand the way in which culture conditioned people to understand and interact with the world in different ways, and to do this it was necessary to gain an understanding of the language and cultural practices of the people studied. By uniting the disciplines of archaeology, the study of material culture and his

tory, and physical anthropology, the study of variation in human anatomy, with ethnology, the study of cultural variation of customs, and descriptive linguistics, the study of unwritten indigenous languages, Boas created the four field subdivision of anthropology which became prominent in American anthropology in the 20th century.[7]

Kevin MacDonald, owner of the website theoccidentalobserver.net which also featured in the alleged "Thomas Mair library googlings" narrative ...

included an analysis of the conflict between "scientific vs Boasian" anthropology in Chapter Two of his book, The Culture of Critique

The Boasian School of Anthropology and the Decline of Darwinism in the Social Sciences

Several writers have commented on the “radical changes” that occurred in the goals and methods of the social sciences consequent to the entry of Jews to these fields (Liebman 1973, 213; see also Degler 1991; Hollinger 1996; Horowitz 1993, 75; Rothman & Lichter 1982). Degler (1991, 188ff) notes that the shift away from Darwinism as the fundamental paradigm of the social sciences resulted from an ideological shift rather than from the emergence of any new empirical data. He also notes that Jewish intellectuals have been instrumental in the decline of Darwinism and other biological perspectives in American social science since the 1930s (p. 200). The opposition of Jewish intellectuals to Darwinism has long been noticed (Lenz 1931, 674; see also comments of John Maynard Smith in Lewin [1992, 43]).1

In sociology, the advent of Jewish intellectuals in the pre–World War II period resulted in “a level of politicization unknown to sociology’s founding fathers. It is not only that the names of Marx, Weber, and Durkheim replaced those of Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer, but also that the sense of America as a consensual experience gave way to a sense of America as a series of conflicting definitions” (Horowitz 1993, 75). In the post–World War II period, sociology “became populated by Jews to such a degree that jokes abounded: one did not need the synagogue, the minyan [i.e., the minimum number of Jews required for a communal religious service] was to be found in sociology departments; or, one did not need a sociology of Jewish life, since the two had become synonymous” (Horowitz 1993, 77). Indeed, the ethnic conflict within American sociology parallels to a remarkable degree the ethnic conflict in American anthropology that is a theme of this chapter. Here the conflict was played out between leftist Jewish social scientists and an old-line, empirically oriented Protestant establishment that was eventually eclipsed:

This chapter will emphasize the ethnopolitical agenda of Franz Boas, ...

Yet another "thought leader" from Columbia University, one of the main seats of academia where Theodor Adorno's "Frankfurt School" became ensconced, courtesy of the AJC - the American Jewish Committee.

Some of these so-called, "Cultural Marxists", ended up in the CIAs MKULTRA program.

Also, speaking of "Cultural Marxism" and Karl Marx and MKULTRA, look no further than this if you want to know the real purpose behind all of those MKULTRA sub-projects :

See DIF post : MKULTRA : Karl Marx

See also : gnosticmedia.com : Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering… by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin

So, in addition to the kabbalistic reasons summarised above in the quoted earlier post, perhaps we should now also include Franz Boas thus :

David Cameron's EU Referendum "Bloomberg Speech" on 23 January 2013

Independent : The speech that was the start of the end of David Cameron

Mr Cameron gave the all-clear for the referendum back in January 2013. Here's why

Oliver Wright, Charlie Cooper

24 June 2016

And so, in January 2013, in what is known as the Bloomberg speech, Mr Cameron made his fateful pledge of an in/out referendum if the Conservatives won the 2015 election.

Here is Cameron's speech in full from the gov.uk website :

EU speech at Bloomberg

Prime Minister David Cameron discussed the future of the European Union at Bloomberg.

Published: 23 January 2013

Delivered on: 23 January 2013

Quote:

From Franz Boas died on 21 December 1942

to EU Project : UK EU Referendum : David Cameron's "Bloomberg Speech" on 23 January 2013 is :

ISUAF =

Quite why our "Jo Cox / Thomas Mair narrative" myth-makers chose not to include one of Franz Boas' books in the above alleged photograph of "Mair's specially selected books", is a mystery ...

They were clearly not so shy when they chose to include allegories based on other books and videos ...

Perhaps the underpinning kabbalism linking the death of Boas to one of the real reasons why the Jo Cox event occurred, the UK's EU Referendum, would have been a little too obvious ...

See also : The London Bridge / Borough Market event : blackandbluerestaurants.com domain : EU Referendum : David Cameron's "Bloomberg Speech"

Last edited by markgobell; 10-07-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:49 PM   #240
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

Also posted here : Jo Cox thread :

See this post :

Thomas Mair's alleged 3 esoteric, green hardbacks : Another allegorical link discovered

All published under Prof Roger Pearson's, Institute for the Study of Man, Cliveden Imprint.

So who is Prof Roger Pearson ?

Wikipedia : Roger Pearson (anthropologist)

Roger Pearson (born 21 August 1927[1]) is a British anthropologist, soldier, businessman, eugenics advocate, political organiser for the extreme right, and publisher of political and academic journals. He has been on the faculty of the Queens College, Charlotte and University of Southern Mississippi, and Montana Tech, and is now retired. It has been noted that Pearson has been surprisingly successful in combining a career in academics with political activities on the far right.[2] He served in the British Army after World War II, and was a businessman in South Asia. In the late 1950s he founded the Northern League. In the 1960s he established himself in the United States for a while working together with Willis Carto publishing white supremacist and anti-Semitic literature.[3]

Pearson's anthropological work is based in an evolutionary and racialist approach, of the kind that was common in anthropology in the early 20th century, based on the idea that the progress of humankind depends on making sure that "favorable" genes are segregated out from amongst "unfavorable" "genetic formulae".[4] He has consistently advocated that the human species consists of biologically distinct races which he defines as "rival breeding populations",[4] some of which are intrinsically better fit than others, and which compete against each other in a struggle for survival, but which all too frequently intermingle to the detriment of the superior races.[5] He argues that the future of the human species depends on political and scientific steps to replace the "genetic formulae" and populations that he considers to be inferior with ones he considers to be superior, through "humane and benevolent eugenics policies".[6][7][8][9]

Pearson also published two popular textbooks in anthropology, but his anthropological views on the race question have been widely rejected as unsupported by contemporary anthropology. Consequently, Pearson faced difficulties in publishing his work. For this reason he founded several journals dedicated to publicizing research that was otherwise excluded from mainstream journals: Journal of Social, Political, and Economic Studies as well as Journal of Indo-European Studies, which would become the most influential journal of Indo-European linguistics. In 1978 he took over the editorship of the journal Mankind Quarterly founded by Robert Gayre and Henry Garrett, widely considered a right wing journal. Most of Pearson's publishing ventures have been managed through the Institute for the Study of Man, and the Pioneer Fund, with which Pearson is closely associated, having received $568,000 in the period from 1981-1991.[10][11][12]

Pearson's strict stance against racial and political egalitarianism also manifested in a consistent opposition to Marxism and socialism. In the 1980s he was a political organizer for the American far-right; he established the Council for American Affairs, was the American representative in the World Anti-Communist League. Pearson was World Chairman of the WACL, and in that capacity collaborated closely with the US government during the cold war, and he collaborated with international many anti-communist groups in the organisation, including followers of Reverend Moon and former German Nazis.[13][14] On his website Pearson rebuts some of the claims in the literature about him, rejecting specific accusations of race-hate, of anti-semitism, of arguing in favor of genocide, involuntary eugenics, forced repatriation of legal immigrants, subjugation or exploitation by one group of another, extreme or fascist politics including National Socialism or any totalitarian system, as well as denying accusations of impropriety.[15]

Early political engagement

In 1958 he founded the Northern League for North European Friendship, an organisation promoting Pan-Germanism, Anti-semitism and Neo-Nazi racial ideology.[18][19][20] The Northern League published the journals "The Northlander" and "Northern World" which described its purpose as "to make Whites aware of their forgotten racial heritage, and cut through the Judaic fog of lies about our origin and the accomplishments of our race and our Western culture."[21] In 1959 in the Northlander, Pearson described the aim of the organization as preventing the "annihilation of our kind" and to lead Nordics in Europe and the Americas in the "fight for survival against forces which would mongrelize our race and civilization"[22] He also wrote of the need for "a totalitarian state, with conscious purpose and central control . . . to embark upon a thorough-going policy of genetic change for its population. . . . [T]here is surely little doubt that it could soon outstrip rival nations."[23] Under the pen name Edward Langford,[1] Pearson also wrote a series on "Authors of Human Science" with portraits of prominent racialists such as Arthur de Gobineau, Houston Stewart Chamberlain,[24] Arthur Keith,[25] Madison Grant[26] and Lothrop Stoddard.[27]

Pearson also corresponded with American segregationist Earnest Sevier Cox, a dedicated member of the League, who had lobbied for a federal funding to "Repatriate" African-Americans to Africa since the 1920s. Pearson assured him that "I am entirely with you on your efforts to obtain Federal aid to American Negroes who wish to return to Africa."[23]

From the beginning the League was criticized because of its open emphasis on the dysgenic and fratricidal nature of intra-European warfare, and its tendency to attract prominent ex-Nazis such as scholar Hans F. K. Günther, who received awards under the National Socialist regime for his work on race, and Heinrich Himmler's former assistant Franz Altheim, both of whom were members of the league in its early years. Other members of the league were British Neo-Nazi Colin Jordan, and John Tyndall.[28] Pearson resigned from the League in 1961, after which it became more politically oriented.[18]

It was Cox who suggested to Pearson that they should hold a meeting at Detmold, West Germany, near what was then believed to be the site where the Germanic tribes defeated the Romans in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. The first meeting of the League was indeed held there in 1959, with Cox and Hans F. K. Günther as keynote speakers, although Günther's participation, him being a prominent former Nazi, had to be kept low profile.[23] The event was described by locals as "National Socialism revived".[29]

On his website, Pearson states that the Northern League never advocated National Socialism or political totalitarianism, and that membership was open to anyone who wished to receive the league's publications.[15]
Anthropological views

Pearson's anthropological views drew on the theories of British anthropologist Sir Arthur Keith, who had argued that human races were distinct evolutionary units destined to compete for resources. Pearson's early writings directly cited Keith as a major influence even while recognizing that "many will see [Keith’s observations] as a defence of Hitlerite philosophy."[30] Pearson summarizes Keith's racial and evolutionary philosophy in the following manner: "If a nation with a more advanced, more specialised, or in any way superior set of genes mingles with, instead of exterminating, an inferior tribe, then it commits racial suicide, and destroys the work of thousands of years of biological isolation and natural selection."[31]

In his work Pearson describes racial types as subspecies, which he defines as "a distinctive group of individuals which are on their way to becoming separate species, but which have not been isolated long enough, or had time to become sufficiently diversified to lose the power to inter-breed". He argues that mixing between subspecies is detrimental as one subspecies will always be better suited for life than the other, and will therefore tend to avoid miscegenation.[22][32][33][34][35]

In 1995 and 1996 Pearson published a trilogy of articles in Mankind Quarterly regarding the "Concept of heredity in Western thought", a defense of hereditarianism and an denouncement of the "onslaught of egalitarianism". Pearson here repeated his defense for the view of racial groups as subspecies and he repeated his dedication to eugenicist ideas, although with the caveat that negative eugenics ought to take place as a voluntary act of altruistic sacrifice for one's species.[36] The same views were repeated in the 1996 book "Heredity and Humanity: Race, Eugenics and Modern Science".[37]

Since the SPLC are involved in the Jo Cox fraud, especially with their freeze-dried-ready-to-serve alleged Thomas Mair National Alliance / Vanguard shipping receipts ...

Here is what the SPLC have to say about Roger Pearson :

SPLC : Roger Pearson

Roger Pearson is a retired British anthropologist and purveyor of extreme racist and anti-Semitic ideas. Over the course of his career, Pearson has been a fierce defender of “Aryan” racial superiority, and has maintained ties to numerous Nazi and neo-Nazi groups and individuals, promoting and publishing their theories in pseudo-academic journals like Mankind Quarterly, which Pearson has run since 1978.

About Roger Pearson

Pearson advocates for total racial isolation, arguing that the possibility of “interbreeding” between “higher” and “lower” races will result in the “devolution” of the more “highly evolved” race. He has also been, either directly or through his organizations, among the most significant recipients of grant money from the eugenicist Pioneer Fund, receiving regular support over several decades.

In His Own Words:

“If a nation with a more advanced, more specialized, or in any way superior set of genes mingles with, instead of exterminating, an inferior tribe, then it commits racial suicide, and destroys the work of thousands of years of biological isolation and natural selection.”

—“Sir Arthur Keith and Evolution,” Northern World, 1957

“A note from Germany reveals the appalling aftermath of World War II. During ten years of occupation 67,000 illegitimate children were left by the occupying forces, who were drawn from widely different parts of the world. As a matter of policy Negro troops were stationed in Germany by the American government, and Moorish troops by the French government. It is calculated that well over half these children were born of Negro soldiers alone. This note takes no account of the Russian zone of occupation, where the position is believed to be even worse.”

—“German Problem,” Northlander, 1958

“It would appear possible that Africa may be the ancestral home of the human species, who would have spread outwards from the African continent while still in the sub-human or ‘missing link’ stage of development. This theory of an African origin is interesting as the African Negro remains the most ape-like in appearance of all the existing races of man. This does not mean we are descended from Negroes any more than that we are descended from monkeys, but merely that we share common ancestors with both Negroes and monkeys, and have evolved further and lost the ape-like appearance of our original ancestors which, however, to a greater or lesser extent still characterizes Negroes and monkeys.”

—“Early Beginnings,” Eugenics and Race, 1966

“[Fear of the ‘yellow peril’] was based on evidence, already apparent but since then magnified many times, that while the white race was threatened by a decline in numbers and quality, the speed with which the population of Asia was increasing, and the attempts Asians were already making to migrate into North America, constituted a threat to the United States which then perceived itself as a white nation.”

—“The Concept of Heredity in the History of Western Culture, Part One,” Mankind Quarterly, 1995

“Race by any name is a biological reality that has acquired a wide range of cultural associations. What is more it is a biological reality that can be shown to have significant behavioral implications. Sub-Saharan African Negroes tend to have more dense bones and to develop more powerful muscles than Caucasoids or Mongoloids, and so have a natural advantage in boxing, others due to their height have an advantage in basketball. But mathematicians are more commonly found amongst Caucasoids or Mongoloids. Behavioral potential resides in the genes.”

—“The Debate on Race,” Mankind Quarterly, 2002

Background

British-born anthropologist Roger Pearson is, in the words of historian and psychologist William Tucker, “perhaps the most important postwar exponent of the racial science that had characterized the Third Reich.” Through his own writings and the numerous journals he has founded, edited, or published, Pearson has spent decades promoting Nordic racial superiority and arguing for the need to maintain Aryan “purity.”

Pearson’s career as a publisher began with his establishment in 1956 of Northern World, a magazine dedicated to pan-Nordic solidarity and racial segregation. Northern World published, among others, the Nazi race theorist Hans F.K. Günther, who Pearson described as “one of the world’s greatest names in the field of raciology.” Günther, described by Nazi government officials as having “laid the groundwork for the struggle of our movement and for the legislation of the National Socialist Reich,” provided Pearson with a theoretical framework for understanding Nordic superiority, leading Pearson to emphasize not only the importance of racial purity and the supposed dangers of “mingling” with “lesser” races, but the necessity of “exterminating inferior tribe[s].”

This theoretical framework, derived from Günther, but also other prominent scientific racists like the anthropologist Arthur Eddington, relied on bizarre appropriations of evolutionary theory to provide “scientific” foundations for Nordic superiority. According to Pearson, Nordic Europeans stand “at the very peak of evolutionary progress — the highest form of life that Nature has ever produced.” In addition to promoting Aryan superiority, Pearson deployed pseudo-evolutionary arguments to warn of the dire threat posed by miscegenation. He claimed that “Nature” dictates that “those who are unfit can improve their prospects only by intermarriage with those who are fit. Those who are fit can suitably destroy their own prospects by marriage with those who are unfit.” To combat this prospect, society must “follow the dictates of the eugenicist.” Otherwise, the “people of the Western world … will have instead of healthy races that breed true, and produce generally healthy stock in their own likeness, only a confused mass of genetic qualities, good and bad all mingled together, producing repeated failures, no matter how far science may advance.”

In an effort to take a more activist approach to promoting the ideas he published in Northern World, Pearson founded the Northern League in 1958, a “Pan-Nordic cultural organization” dedicated to convincing Northern Europeans to recognize “their common problems and their common destiny,” and to come to “an appreciation… of the threat of biological extinction with which we [i.e. Nordics] are threatened.” Many Nazis and neo-Nazis quickly joined Pearson’s Northern League including, among others, Günther, Franz Altheim (a classicist and historian for Ahnenerbe, the Nazi archaeological institute founded by Heinrich Himmler), Colin Jordan (leader of the World Union of National Socialists and National Socialist Movement in the United Kingdom), and John Tyndall (deputy leader of the National Socialist Movement in the United Kingdom, leader of the British National Front, and founder of the British National Party).

The Northern League maintained its own newsletter, Northlander, which Pearson published alongside Northern World. Northlander focused primarily on the perceived problems of immigration and “mongrelization” in majority-white countries, support for the apartheid regime in South Africa, and the threat of Jewish influence on society. Pearson, writing both under his own name, various pseudonyms, and in unsigned editorials, railed against the court system which, he alleged, promoted the interests nonwhites over whites (a phenomenon Pearson described as “Jewisprudence”). He also published essays and letters from figures like Mississippi US Rep. Arthur Winstead, who provided Northlander with an open letter to President Dwight D. Eisenhower, accusing him of hypocrisy for espousing an interest in pure-bred dogs while “giv[ing] aid and comfort to those who would mongrelize the human race.”

Following the demise of Northern World, Pearson established a new journal, Western Destiny, with fellow white supremacist publisher Willis Carto in 1964-1965. Somewhat bizarrely, Pearson adopted the pseudonym “Edward Langford” for this project, the first of many pseudonyms he has used over the course of his career. Western Destiny heavily emphasized anti-Semitism, repeatedly praising South Africa and Rhodesia, which were ruled by a tiny minority of whites “enlightened and conscious of the truth about the Culture Distorter [i.e., Jews, in the terminology of neo-Nazi mystic Francis Parker Yockey], openly and proudly declaring that they stand for White Civilization.”

In 1966 and 1967, Pearson edited and published a new journal, the New Patriot, this time under the pseudonym of “Stephen Langton.” The New Patriot marked a turn towards a more academic portrayal of Pearson’s fringe racism and anti-Semitism, presenting itself as a scholarly magazine dedicated to “a responsible but penetrating enquiry into every aspect of the Jewish question.” Despite his pretensions to respectability, the New Patriot was a self-evidently racist outlet, publishing outlandish and outrageous claims, including that Jews had been the aggressors in 1930s Germany, demanding the “extermination or genocide of the German nation.” The magazine also decried the “be-Jewing of art” and the degeneration of music into “jungle-style dances” that were popular with “the Negro and the Jew” but to which “the European form is inherently unsuited.”

Pearson’s underlying ideology has not changed over the more than five decades he has been active. His strategy, however, has evolved. Where he once relied on incendiary rhetoric to rile up Nazi sympathizers and fascist activists, the changing political climate forced him to repackage his ideas in more neutral-sounding, jargon-laden language, hiding hardcore racism behind a façade of scholarly respectability. Having obtained a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of London in 1969, Pearson was hired at the University of Southern Mississippi, first as an assistant professor in 1967, then in 1971 as a full professor and chair of the department of anthropology and sociology. As chair of the department, Pearson presided over its absorption of the philosophy and comparative religion departments, and immediately proceeded to eliminate every non-tenured faculty member he could. To replace these experienced and credentialed professors, Pearson hired political allies like Donald Swan, a convicted felon and neo-Nazi who never completed his doctorate, and Robert Kuttner, a biologist with no anthropological training, but a string of publications in Pearson’s Northern World and Western Destiny. Prior to his position at the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), Kuttner had worked for a few weeks under Stanford physicist and prominent eugenicist William Shockley, who recommended Kuttner for the job, attesting that he was “adequately prepared to teach anthropology.” Claude Fike, the dean of arts and sciences at USM and himself a vocal proponent of racial segregation, said of Pearson that he had “used his post as an academic façade to bring in equal-minded fanatics.”

Although he continues to present himself to this day as an anthropologist, Pearson’s academic career was remarkably short-lived. After three years at USM, he moved to the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology, which he resigned from the following year to found the Institute for the Study of Man, an organization dedicated to studying “the origins and nature of man in order that contemporary Western society and its pressing problems might be more closely perceived.” This institute was funded with grants from the Pioneer Fund, the largest and last source of funding for research into and promotion of eugenics and “race science.”

In 1978, Pearson took over editorship of the pseudo-academic journal Mankind Quarterly. Mankind Quarterly purports to be merely a “quarterly journal of anthropology in the broadest sense of ‘the science of man’,” but is in fact a vehicle for scientific racism. In a book intended for like-minded audiences, Richard Lynn, a frequent contributor and the head of the Ulster Institute for Social Research which now publishes it, described Mankind Quarterly as being established for the purpose of “presenting the hereditarian [i.e., biological determinist] case on race differences and related issues.”

The same year that Pearson acquired Mankind Quarterly, he made one last effort to promote an openly neo-Nazi agenda. Pearson worked to secure leadership positions in more mainstream conservative and right-wing organizations, including the Heritage Foundation, the Foreign Policy Research Institute, and the American Security Council. His presidency of one of these organizations, the far-right Council on American Affairs, automatically made him the chairman of the 1978 conference of the World Anti-Communist League (WACL). The Washington Post covered the conference, and revealed that Pearson had used it as a vehicle to promote a much more extreme ideology than its conservative members were willing to accept.

The WACL conference under Pearson was, according to Post journalist Paul Valentine, an effort to marshal the “forces of authoritarianism, neo-fascism, racial hierarchy, and anti-Semitism.” Openly fascist European groups like Italy’s Movimento Sociale Italiano-Destra Nazionale were formally admitted under the innocuous-sounding “MSI.” A Mexican delegation circulated material deriding a recent NBC television show on the Holocaust as a “gigantic campaign of Jewish propaganda to conceal their objectives of world domination.” French, Australian, South African, and American white supremacists and nationalists were invited and attended in significant numbers. Pearson’s own assistant during the conference was Earl Thomas, a former storm trooper in the American Nazi Party, and when forced to expel two men distributing anti-Semitic literature from the National States Rights Party, he was quoted as telling them, “Not that I’m not sympathetic with what you’re doing … but don’t embarrass me and cut my throat.” He then asked them to give his regards to the secretary of the party.

The Washington Post article caused something of a furor, costing Pearson his position as chairman of the WACL, as well as his removal from the editorial board of the Heritage Foundation and a request from the White House to stop using comments from Ronald Reagan praising Pearson in his self-promotion. In the aftermath of the debacle, Pearson abandoned his efforts to promote naked racism and redoubled his work to transform his Nazi-derived racial ideology into something respectably scholarly. Towards that end, Pearson has attempted to rehabilitate his image by rewriting the history of eugenics and scientific racism. His 1991 book, Race, Intelligence and Bias in Academe, set out to rescue the reputations of notorious academic racists, including, among others, Arthur Jensen, William Shockley, and J. Philippe Rushton, from a growing public awareness of the ideology lurking behind their work. According to Pearson, these figures were all victims of an international Marxist conspiracy made up of student activists, the media, “neo-Lysenkoist” biologists, and historians. Pearson also maintains a personal website flatly denying the most damning facts about his life and career, despite the existence of ample documentation.

Note : William Shockley the co-inventor of the transistor, also popped up in the Pavlo Laphsyn "terrorism narrative" back in 2010.

See also : Roger Pearson's website : http://www.professor-roger-pearson.com/

My earlier use above of the phrase, "Biological Anthropology" was incorrect.

Roger Pearson's anthropology is generally referred to now as, racial or scientific anthropology.

In contrast to "Boasian Anthropology" as espoused by Franz Boas :

Wikipedia : Boasian anthropology

Boasian anthropology was a school within American anthropology founded by Franz Boas in the late 19th century. It was based on the four-field model of anthropology uniting the fields of cultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology, physical anthropology, and archeology under the umbrella of anthropology. It was based on an understanding of human cultures as malleable and perpetuated through social learning, and understood behavioral differences between peoples as largely separate from and unaffected by innate predispositions stemming from human biology - in this way it rejected the view that cultural differences were essentially biologically based. It also rejected ideas of cultural evolution which ranked societies and cultures according to their degree of "evolution", assuming a single evolutionary path along which cultures can be ranked hierarchically, rather Boas considered societies varying complexities to be the outcome of particular historical processes and circumstances - a perspective described as Historical particularism.

Another important aspect of Boasian anthropology was its perspective of cultural relativism which assumes that a culture can only be understood by first understanding its own standards and values, rather than assuming that the values and standards of the anthropologist's society, can be used to judge other cultures. In this way Boasian anthropologists did not assume as a given that non-Western societies are necessarily inferior to Western ones, but rather attempt to understand them on their own terms. From this approach also stemmed an investment in understanding and protecting cultural minorities, and in critiquing and relativizing American and Western society through contrasting its values and norms with those of other societies. Boasian anthropology in this way tended to consider political activism, through scientific education about society, a significant part of the scientific project.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

The program of research and public education activities pursued by Boas, his former students, and their associates—eventually including most of the field of anthropology as practiced in the United States—encompassed a number of discrete areas of inquiry and activity. These include many anthropological specializations and neighboring inter-disciplines, such as those known today as museum anthropology, folkloristics, linguistic anthropology, Native American studies, and ethnohistory.[7][8][9][10][11][12]

So who is Franz Boas / Boaz ?

Wikipedia : Franz Boas

Franz Uri Boas (/?fr??nz ?bo?.æz/; German: [?bo?as]; July 9, 1858 – December 21, 1942)[2] was a German-American[3] anthropologist and a pioneer of modern anthropology who has been called the "Father of American Anthropology".[4][5] His work is associated with the movement of anthropological historicism.[6]

Studying in Germany, Boas was awarded a doctorate in 1881 in physics while also studying geography. He then participated in a geographical expedition to northern Canada where he became fascinated with the culture and language of the Baffin Island Inuit. He went on to do field work with the indigenous cultures and languages of the Pacific Northwest. In 1887 he emigrated to the United States where he first worked as a museum curator at the Smithsonian, and in 1899 became professor of anthropology at Columbia University where he remained for the rest of his career. Through his students, many of whom went on to found anthropology departments and research programmes inspired by their mentor, Boas profoundly influenced the development of American anthropology. Among his most significant students were Manuel Gamio, A. L. Kroeber, Ruth Benedict, Edward Sapir, Margaret Mead, Melville Herskovits, and Zora Neale Hurston.[7]

Boas was one of the most prominent opponents of the then popular ideologies of scientific racism, the idea that race is a biological concept and that human behavior is best understood through the typology of biological characteristics.[8] In a series of groundbreaking studies of skeletal anatomy he showed that cranial shape and size was highly malleable depending on environmental factors such as health and nutrition, in contrast to the claims by racial anthropologists of the day that held head shape to be a stable racial trait. Boas also worked to demonstrate that differences in human behavior are not primarily determined by innate biological dispositions, but are largely the result of cultural differences acquired through social learning. In this way, Boas introduced culture as the primary concept for describing differences in behavior between human groups, and as the central analytical concept of anthropology.[7]

Among Boas's main contributions to anthropological thought was his rejection of the then popular evolutionary approaches to the study of culture, which saw all societies progressing through a set of hierarchic technological and cultural stages, with Western European culture at the summit. Boas argued that culture developed historically through the interactions of groups of people and the diffusion of ideas, and that consequently there was no process towards continuously "higher" cultural forms. This insight led Boas to reject the "stage"-based organization of ethnological museums, instead preferring to order items on display based on the affinity and proximity of the cultural groups in question.

Boas also introduced the ideology of cultural relativism which holds that cultures cannot be objectively ranked as higher or lower, or better or more correct, but that all humans see the world through the lens of their own culture, and judge it according to their own culturally acquired norms. For Boas the object of anthropology was to understand the way in which culture conditioned people to understand and interact with the world in different ways, and to do this it was necessary to gain an understanding of the language and cultural practices of the people studied. By uniting the disciplines of archaeology, the study of material culture and his

tory, and physical anthropology, the study of variation in human anatomy, with ethnology, the study of cultural variation of customs, and descriptive linguistics, the study of unwritten indigenous languages, Boas created the four field subdivision of anthropology which became prominent in American anthropology in the 20th century.[7]

Kevin MacDonald, owner of the website theoccidentalobserver.net which also featured in the alleged "Thomas Mair library googlings" narrative ...

included an analysis of the conflict between "scientific vs Boasian" anthropology in Chapter Two of his book, The Culture of Critique

The Boasian School of Anthropology and the Decline of Darwinism in the Social Sciences

Several writers have commented on the “radical changes” that occurred in the goals and methods of the social sciences consequent to the entry of Jews to these fields (Liebman 1973, 213; see also Degler 1991; Hollinger 1996; Horowitz 1993, 75; Rothman & Lichter 1982). Degler (1991, 188ff) notes that the shift away from Darwinism as the fundamental paradigm of the social sciences resulted from an ideological shift rather than from the emergence of any new empirical data. He also notes that Jewish intellectuals have been instrumental in the decline of Darwinism and other biological perspectives in American social science since the 1930s (p. 200). The opposition of Jewish intellectuals to Darwinism has long been noticed (Lenz 1931, 674; see also comments of John Maynard Smith in Lewin [1992, 43]).1

In sociology, the advent of Jewish intellectuals in the pre–World War II period resulted in “a level of politicization unknown to sociology’s founding fathers. It is not only that the names of Marx, Weber, and Durkheim replaced those of Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer, but also that the sense of America as a consensual experience gave way to a sense of America as a series of conflicting definitions” (Horowitz 1993, 75). In the post–World War II period, sociology “became populated by Jews to such a degree that jokes abounded: one did not need the synagogue, the minyan [i.e., the minimum number of Jews required for a communal religious service] was to be found in sociology departments; or, one did not need a sociology of Jewish life, since the two had become synonymous” (Horowitz 1993, 77). Indeed, the ethnic conflict within American sociology parallels to a remarkable degree the ethnic conflict in American anthropology that is a theme of this chapter. Here the conflict was played out between leftist Jewish social scientists and an old-line, empirically oriented Protestant establishment that was eventually eclipsed:

This chapter will emphasize the ethnopolitical agenda of Franz Boas, ...

Yet another "thought leader" from Columbia University, one of the main seats of academia where Theodor Adorno's "Frankfurt School" became ensconced, courtesy of the AJC - the American Jewish Committee.

Many of these ended up in the CIAs MKULTRA program.

Also, speaking of "Cultural Marxism" and Karl Marx and MKULTRA, look no further than this if you want to know the real purpose behind all of those MKULTRA sub-projects :

See DIF post : MKULTRA : Karl Marx

See also : gnosticmedia.com : Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering… by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin

So, in addition to the kabbalistic reasons summarised above in the quoted earlier post, perhaps we should now also include Franz Boas thus :

David Cameron's EU Referendum "Bloomberg Speech" on 23 January 2013

Independent : The speech that was the start of the end of David Cameron

Mr Cameron gave the all-clear for the referendum back in January 2013. Here's why

Oliver Wright, Charlie Cooper

24 June 2016

And so, in January 2013, in what is known as the Bloomberg speech, Mr Cameron made his fateful pledge of an in/out referendum if the Conservatives won the 2015 election.

Here is Cameron's speech in full from the gov.uk website :

EU speech at Bloomberg

Prime Minister David Cameron discussed the future of the European Union at Bloomberg.

Published: 23 January 2013

Delivered on: 23 January 2013

Quite why our "Jo Cox / Thomas Mair narrative" myth-makers chose not to include one of Franz Boas' books in the above alleged photograph of "Mair's specially selected books", is a mystery ...

They are clearly not so shy when they chose to include allegories based on other books and videos ...

Perhaps the underpinning kabbalism linking the death of Boas to one of the real reasons why the Jo Cox event occurred, the UK's EU Referendum, would have been a little too obvious ...

Are you able to work out connection between Jo Cox and Brexit too?

I think you'll find connection there.

By the way, I am still waiting for your reply which you have linked above.

It's between Justin Beiever and that German guy.

Just a reminder.

Last edited by elshaper; 09-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.