Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 28-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #1881
markgobell

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

See also : The Mike Wood setup

See also : Thomas Mair's alleged internet searches : The Occidental Observer and the Conservative Party's 2015 Manifesto Pledge promising a UK EU Referendum

Also posted on the Murders & Suspicious Deaths event relationships thread

Quote:

Telegraph : Jo Cox 'was victim of political killer who searched online for William Hague', court hears

By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter Ben Farmer Danny Boyle

14 November 2016 • 4:31pm

A month earlier, on May 17, Mair had accessed a Wikipedia page for the Occidental Observer, “a far right online publication that covers politics and society from a white nationalist and anti-Semitic perspective”, the court was told.

Quote:

The Guardian : Prosecution says Thomas Mair shot Labour MP three times and stabbed her repeatedly in premeditated attack

Ian Cobain

Monday 14 November 2016 18.16 GMT

The jury was told that the day before Cox was killed, the defendant had gone to the library in Birstall, where he had used a computer to access a number of items, including the Wikipedia page for an online publication called the Occidental Observer.

Recall from the Mike Wood setup post, that the prerequisite sub-project to vacate the Labour seat of Batley and Spen, became public knowledge on 22 August 2013, with the standard follow up "get a denial" article two days later on 24 August 2013.

Eventually, on 27 February 2014 we learned that Mike Wood, MP, who only six months earlier, had dismissed the unseating sub-project as, "mischievous rumour and idle chatter", had been persuaded otherwise.

Quote:

The Huddersfield Examiner : Batley and Spen Labour MP Mike Wood to step down at next general election

Speculation mounts over who will replace veteran MP

ByMartin Shaw

16:43, 28 FEB 2014 Updated 18:15, 28 FEB 2014

Batley and Spen Labour MP Mike Wood is to step down at the next General Election.

Mr Wood, who is 68 on Monday, announced his resignation at a constituency meeting in Batley on Thursday night.

There was speculation last year that Mr Wood, the MP since 1997, was about to quit but he denied he had any such plans, dismissing the claims as “mischievous rumour and idle chatter.”

By the time of the next election in 2015 Mr Wood will have served as an MP for 18 years.

Mr Wood said: “It was a difficult decision but I think it is the right one and it will allow the Labour party to find a new, younger candidate to carry on the work here.

Note : 28 Feb 2014 was a Friday, so "Thursday night" was the 27 Feb 2014

The date of Mike Wood's announcement to step down as MP for Batley and Spen at the constituency meeting of Thursday 27 February 2014, is important for other relationships yielded to real world events.

This following relationship demonstrates the same method by which other "script events" are simply invented from similar relationships and then included in these narratives, as if they were real world facts, rather than the result of kabbalistic conjuring ...

Quote:

From the owner of TheOccidentalObserver.net, Kevin B MacDonald born on 24 January 1944

to Labour MP, Mike Wood's announcement to vacate his Batley and Spen seat before the 2015 General Election on 27 February 2014 is :

INTerval ISUAF =

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

Last edited by markgobell; 28-12-2016 at 03:59 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 12:48 PM   #1882
markgobell

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Mick Jagger

She was practiced at the art of deception ...

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

See also : Jo Cox : Let it Bleed

See also : Jo Cox Foundation fundraiser single : Kevin Brennan Cardiff West MP

See also : The Jo Cox Foundation : The Treaty of Accession 1972 : Edward Heath takes Britain into the EEC

See also : The Mike Wood setup

Also posted on the Murders & Suspicious Deaths event relationships thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post

What other news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38015774

A version of The Rolling Stones' You Can't Always Get What You Want was recorded in Purfleet, Essex, earlier.

It is due to be released next year to mark the launch of the Jo Cox Foundation charity, which will raise funds for causes she had supported.

Here is another example of how the script construction technique inevitably yields relationships to other real world events, which are then used as the basis for subsequent, actual real world events, rather than just some claimed "evidence" to support the narrative.

In this example, the resulting event from the relationship, actually became the root of one of the real world events :

Mick Jagger as the co-writer of the Jo Cox Foundation charity single, You Can't Always Get What You Want.

Quote:

From the Rolling Stones front man & YCAGWYW co-writer, Mick Jagger born on 26 July 1943

to Labour MP, Mike Wood's denial of any plans to vacate his Batley and Spen seat before the 2015 General Election on 24 August 2013 is :

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) =

Last edited by markgobell; 28-12-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #1883
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

I'm slightly confused about the destination of the GBP 2m collected by the JCF. I was under the impression that a third of it was for the RVS
June 17 2016 [yes, already!]
http://www.royalvoluntaryservice.org...r-of-jo-cox-mp

Quote:
Royal Voluntary Service, to support volunteers helping combat loneliness in Jo's constituency, Batley and Spen in West Yorkshire.
Now, this third iof the fund has its destination in a rather nebulous direction led by one of Jo Cox's closest chums, with a watered down role for the RVS

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...elp-of-friends
December 28 2016
Quote:
One month will be dedicated to the question of loneliness among men, with the RVS charity – which was once dedicated to women – taking the lead.

Quote:
Kennedy admitted to finding herself nervous about the challenge of making sure they lived up to what Cox would have done with the work. “You think, God, I want to honour this person, but I can’t commune with the dead, what can I do?”
She said the support of Cox’s husband, Brendan, had helped give her confidence that she and her Labour colleague were doing the right thing.
She said they were [b]launching in late January]b]
but also..
Quote:
Another group that the MPs have added to the effort is refugees, because of the work Cox did campaigning to support asylum seekers.
Aha.

and it's cross party....
Seema Kennedy, Conservative MP and Rachel Reeves [q.v.] Labour MP who was another of the cabal of Corbyn critics...
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...reliction-duty

http://www.independent.co.uk/pugpig/7092131
June 21 2016
Quote:
As Rachel Reeves told of her visits to the Cox family houseboat, thinking she had had too much wine when in fact, “it was the boat that was swaying”, Jo’s sister Kim’s grief-blotched face split into a broad smile.

Last edited by felixfelix; 28-12-2016 at 03:55 PM.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 04:14 PM   #1884
markgobell

Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads

The Jo Cox event occurred around 1 pm on Thursday 16 June 2016

At 1 minute into Saturday June 18th, the following thenational.scot article appeared online, which I posted to this thread the following day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Quote:

http://www.thenational.scot/news/mur...-suspect.18951

Murder of Jo Cox: The Suspect

June 18th, 2016 - 12:01 am Janice Burns

2 comments

SCOTTISH relatives of Thomas Mair suspected of shooting and stabbing Labour MP Jo Cox spoke of their shock at the murder.

They said Kilmarnock-born Mair, 52, moved down south with his mother Mary and grandmother Helen when he was about two years old.

Although he still has family in Ayrshire, he has never returned and they regard him as a “total stranger”. Nevertheless they were shocked and upset when they heard the news of the killing in West Yorkshire.

Mair was brought up by his maternal grandmother, who was originally from Ayr and died in 1996.

The pair lived in a semi-detached house on the Fieldhead estate in Birstall, 15 minutes walk up the hill from where Cox was killed.

Murder suspect Thomas Alexander Mair was born August 12, 1963 in Kilmarnock.

His parents were James Mair and Mary Jardine Grier, who married in Newmilns on February 9, 1963.

Mair has no other full-blood siblings but his mother gave birth to an illegitimate son, Scott Steven Mair, on September 11 1966 and another half-brother, Duane St Louis. His mother Mary was born in August 1946 in Irvine to Alexander Grier and Helen Steven.

Her parents married after her birth in April 1949 in Galston.

Mair’s father James was born in Stranraer in December 1942. James’s parents Thomas Mair and Helen McLelland were married in June 1940 in Ayr.

He died on August 2 2006 in Newmilns but relatives say he never had any contact with his son Thomas after he moved away and neither did the rest of the Mair family.

Relatives who did not want to be named, said: “None of us knew Thomas at all. He left Ayrshire when he was about two and that was it. He is like a total stranger to us.

“We were shocked at what happened and it has been upsetting because of his link to the family but we don’t want to get involved in it. It has nothing to do with us as we never even knew him.

“As far as I know he never came back to Ayrshire and the families never had any contact after he left.”

Police are investigating claims that Mair had dangerous political affiliations, following witness accounts that he shouted “Britain First” as he attacked Cox on Thursday afternoon.

It was also claimed he previously bought a book on how to make a handgun.

Mair has been described as a loner who was socially isolated and disconnected from society as a result of long-term mental illness.

Detectives are also questioning Mair amid fears he was motivated by Cox’s political campaigning.

Documents obtained from a US far-right group show a 1999 receipt for a manual on how to build a homemade gun with Mair’s name and address on the top.

Neighbours said Mair’s semi-detached council house had been his home since childhood, and that he had lived there alone since his grandmother died around 20 years ago.

As well as carrying out gardening jobs for locals, he volunteered at a special school several times a week.

Friends said Mair had never shown any interest in politics or the EU referendum.

Mair also regularly helped his mother Mary, 69, who has told friends she feels responsible for what he is alleged to have done.

One friend said: “She’s blaming herself. I told her she can’t blame herself, she can’t be responsible for other people’s actions, but she is. She’s devastated.”

At her home in Yorkshire, she said: “I don’t understand it, I just don’t understand.”

One of his half-brothers, who is of mixed race, claimed he had been volunteering at a school for children with disabilities for several years and had never expressed any racist views.

Duane St Louis, 41, described his brother as a devoted son who shopped for their mother twice a week and who had visited her on Wednesday night to help tune her TV.

He said Mair had obsessive compulsive disorder and cleaned himself with Brillo pads because he was “obsessed with his personal hygiene”.

St Louis said his brother lived alone after their grandmother’s death and had never married or had children.

He said he had not had a girlfriend for years, and added: “He had one girlfriend when he was younger but his mate took her off him and he said he didn’t want another one.”

In 2011, Mair was photographed by the local paper volunteering in nearby Oakwell Hall Country Park.

The previous year he was quoted in the Huddersfield Daily Examiner, saying he had begun volunteering after attending Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems.

Mair said: “I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common, mainly caused by long-term unemployment.

“All these problems are alleviated by doing voluntary work. Getting out of the house and meeting new people is a good thing, but more important in my view is doing physically demanding and useful labour.

“When you have finished there is a feeling of achievement which is emotionally rewarding and psychologically fulfilling.

“For people for whom full-time, paid employment is not possible for a variety of reasons, voluntary work offers a socially positive and therapeutic alternative.”

The current version no longer carries the time stamp, but the first web archive capture still does.

It is a complete mystery to me to understand how an estranged family who had not even seen the 53 year old Thomas Mair since he was a two year old baby, came to know that the Thomas Mair arrested in Birstall was in fact their Thomas Mair whom they had not even seen for 51 years.

I was under the general impression that the suspect in the Jo Cox event was named as Thomas Mair around 16:00 on 16 June 2016

If that is correct then, all of the above alleged "research and journalism" was produced in around 32 hours.

That's an impressively short time period to have :

- researched a family tree, including a half brother and an "illegitimate" half brother

- tracked down relatives in England and obtained quotes

- tracked down relatives in Scotland and obtained quotes

- picked up & reported on the SPLC's equally record breaking "fortuitous discoveries"

All of this must have been done before Thomas Mair was even charged.

West Yorkshire Police announced on 18 June that Thomas Mair had been charged, but this article is not time stamped.

The Guardian made the same announcement at 00:58 on the 18 th

Quote:

The Guardian : Police charge Thomas Mair with murder of Jo Cox - as it happened

Claire Phipps, Andrew Sparrow, Matthew Weaver, Nadia Khomami and Kevin Rawlinson

Saturday 18 June 2016 01.02 BST

Quote:

18 Jun 2016 00:58

Thomas Mair charged with murder

Thomas Mair has been charged with the murder of Jo Cox MP, West Yorkshire police have said.

In a statement released shortly before 1am on Saturday, Det Supt Nick Wallen, who is leading the investigation, said: “We have now charged a man with murder, grievous bodily harm, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon.

“Thomas Mair, 52, of Birstall, will appear at Westminster magistrates court today (Saturday 18 June).”

Updated at 1.02am BST

I suspect that the thenational.scot article was prepared well in advance.

I also suspect that, as per, it will contain some truths and some outright lies.

I aver that the article was produced to provide some key dates and two pieces of additional information which will then lead to further confirmation that the Jo Cox / Thomas Mair narrative is in fact a script.

In this previous post, I suggested that the "Brillo" and "Tune in a TV" alleged statements, are possible twilight language clues ...

Quote:
Quote:

The Cox Houseboat : Ederlezi

Note: The "Brillo" and "tune in a TV" alleged quotes from "Duane", are twilight language clues, about which more, rather astounding stuff later ...

Clues :

From this splendid example of fast, fact finding Scottish journalism providing the Thomas Mair family tree narrative and the Brillo & TV alleged quotes :

The National - The Newspaper that supports an Independent Scotland

Murder of Jo Cox: The Suspect

This allusion from Mair's alleged mixed race half brother ...

[ Duane ] He said Mair had obsessive compulsive disorder and cleaned himself with Brillo pads because he was “obsessed with his personal hygiene”.

Brillo.com > Our Company > History

The Mother of Invention

In the early 1900s, a breakthrough in home cookware was taking hold in America. Aluminum pots and pans were replacing heavy cast iron cookware in homes throughout the nation. But, there was a problem. The coal-fired stoves of the day quickly blackened the pots, rendering them unattractive and next-to-impossible to clean. Even the new gas stoves of the time did little to help.

Meanwhile, a cookware peddler and a jeweler (his brother-in-law), were working on a solution. Using jeweler's rouge, soap and fine steel wool from Germany, they found a method to scour the pots and pans when they began to blacken. The idea worked, and the peddler soon added this new product to his line of goods.

"Duane St Louis, 41, described his brother as a devoted son who shopped for their mother twice a week and who had visited her on Wednesday night to help tune her TV."

Mair was born in Kilmarnock, Scotland

"tune in her TV"

really means ...

"tune into = focus on a TV meme in this narrative" - in the context of mum and son and their place of birth Scotland

Scotland and TV ...

See if anyone can come up with anything on that ...

First of all, the last phrase in this sentence stood out for me :

Duane St Louis, 41, described his brother as a devoted son who shopped for their mother twice a week and who had visited her on Wednesday night to help tune her TV.

I realised that Duane St Louis' initials backwards are LSD. This may well allude to some sort of mind control aspect to the events in Birstall.

The "helpful son" claim appears to be non-controversial.

The "tune her TV" immediately stood out for me as perhaps slightly outmoded these days.

I imagine folk more often than not use terms like "setup" these days rather than a phrase like "tune in".

"Tune in" was always the phrase used in the old days, because that's what setting up a TV meant, tune in the channels.

"Tune in" was also the term used for the old analogue TV sets, whereas now in the UK there is no analogue TV signal to be had anywhere, since the switchover to digital was completed.

I also imagined what circumstances would require a TV to be "tuned in" ?

Perhaps Thomas Mair's Mum's TV was new and so required setting up from scratch.

Perhaps her separate TV box / digital terrestrial = Freeview or digital satellite = Freesat, or Sky, Virgin, BT et al, digital TV boxes etc., was new or had been repaired or was suffering some kind of problem.

"Tune her TV" just seemed an odd phrase to me.

What if this statement was hogwash and had just been included in this Scottish online news article as an example of the oligarchs twilight language, where they communicate ideas in plain sight but in a concealed way.

I thought, we have a Scottish news source printing "a story" about a Scottish family, where, as I indicated in the earlier post, we might be being asked to "tune into = focus on a TV meme in this narrative" - in the context of mum and son and their place of birth Scotland.

The obvious answer to me was John Logie Baird, the Scottish inventor of Television.

I also thought again about the reasons why a TV would need "tuning in" and recalled that we all went through the analogue to digital TV signal switchover between 2007 and 2012.

Occasionally new TV channels are added or the order of channels is changed so that some TV boxes then have to be "re-tuned" as it were.

This then reminded me that each TV area had it's own schedule for the analogue to digital TV switchover project. The UK had a start and end date for the switchover project but so did every TV region, including Yorkshire TV, where Thomas Mair and his Mum lived, apart.

In order to investigate any possibility of a nefarious interpretation of the "Tune her TV" statement, the dates associated with John Logie Baird and the UK's digital switchover project were considered.

The second statement attributed to Thomas Mair's "mixed-race half-brother Duane St Louis" ( LSD ) in thenational.scot article which caught my eye was the Brillo claim :

He said Mair had obsessive compulsive disorder and cleaned himself with Brillo pads because he was “obsessed with his personal hygiene”.

This statement just seems bizarre to me. I am no expert on OCD and can readily imagine all sorts of odd behaviour associated with this condition but the practice of using wire wool soap filled pads to clean your skin just seems to be a very extreme claim. It may well be true or have some truth in it I don't know, but I have my suspicions that this too may well have been included to use as a reference point to measure other events from and to.

When one considers the information above from the brillo.com history, that Brillos were originally used to clean blackened pans, in the context of the alleged "mixed-race" chap Duane St Louis who delivers the message about his half-brother, the OCD sufferer and possibly mixed-race also, then the allusion to Brillo pads in their original use context, might not seem as obscure as first imagined.

Especially when one reads "news stories" like this from the Mirror : Jo Cox murderer Thomas Mair became deranged white supremacist after mum left him for black boyfriend

As always, the only way to check the theory is to run some tests using the Jo Cox narrative events against likely John Logie Baird & TV "tuning" switchover events and Brillo events.

As I posted earlier on the Cadbury's Flake meme :

If it's mentioned then it's mentioned for a reason. Always

See : Cadbury's Flake and the UK EU Referendum

See : Cadbury's Flake Killer

See : Thomas Mair's alleged Cadbury's Flake and John Cadbury

Last edited by markgobell; 28-12-2016 at 05:18 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #1885
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Strangely, the West Yorkshire Police never said directly they had charged Tommy Mair.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160619...spen-mp-jo-cox

The WYP tweet was made for the Guardian, [statement 00:58 Updated at 1.02am BST] it seems and Mair is not named
https://twitter.com/WestYorksPolice/...55197219737600
Quote:
WestYorkshire Police Verified account @WestYorksPolice
Update re death of Jo Cox, MP. Man charged with murder and other offences http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/n...spen-mp-jo-cox
4:55 PM - 17 Jun 2016 [12:55 AM BST 18 June 2016]]
Both the Guardian and CNN attribute the statement to Wallen -
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/17/eu...led/index.html
updated 2:50 AM BST
Quote:
West Yorkshire Police's Detective Superintendent Nick Wallen said.
No mention of Wallen on the website making the statement. He must have sent a press release directly.

Quote:
A local official briefed by police told CNN that a gunman "lay in wait" for Cox.
The Guardian is a nest of pro-EU anti-Corbyn vipers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...neral-election

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/sta...62739128193026
Quote:
Louise Mensch Verified account @LouiseMensch
@WestYorksPolice why are you leaking evidence to the Guardian?
12:02 AM - 18 Jun 2016 [8:02 AM BST]
Ah yes, sources...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-group-claims
Quote:
Special police units who searched the house of the man arrested after the killing of MP Jo Cox are believed to have found samples of Nazi regalia and far-right literature.
Clearly nobody else searched the house to spill the beans to the Guardian...

The Guardian had also pushed the "lay in wait" line, which could only have been known if CCTV had already been analysed - or more likely, if Mair was operating to order.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ine-of-inquiry
Robert Booth, Vikram Dodd and Nazia Parveen
Friday 17 June 2016 20.41 BST

https://twitter.com/guardiannews/sta...21656343695361

Quote:
Guardian news Verified account @guardiannews
The Guardian front page, 18.06.16: Outpouring of grief as police examine Jo Cox suspect’s links to the far right
2:41 PM - 17 Jun 2016 [10:41 PM BST]
The Guardian - up to its neck in it.

Last edited by felixfelix; 28-12-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:52 AM   #1886
markgobell

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo & Tune in a TV

See also : Thomas Mair's "mixed-race, half brother, Duane St Louis" : Tune into TV & Brillo Pads

Note : In the above post, and in the original post, I used the news article from thenational.scot : "Murder of Jo Cox: The Suspect", - from 18 June as the earliest source of the "Duane St Louis" - "OCD / Brillo Pads" story and the "Tune into TV" possible occult clue.

I was critical of the short time between Thomas Mair's name becoming known on the afternoon of the 16 th and the publication of his family tree and tracking down of relatives etc., on the 18 th June.

I was unaware that The Mirror had published the "Duane St Louis" quotes just after 11 pm on the 16 th - the day of the events in Birstall !

Quote:

Mirror : Man arrested after Jo Cox shooting is 'obsessive compulsive who rubbed own skin with Brillo pads' relative claims

Loner Tommy Mair was diagnosed with the condition years ago but was unable to shake it off, his half-brother Duane St Louis said

By Jeremy Armstrong Lucy Thornton

23:06, 16 JUN 2016 Updated 23:06, 16 JUN 2016

The suspected killer of MP Jo Cox had an obsessive compulsive disorder which made him rub his own skin with brillo pads, his family revealed tonight.

Loner Tommy Mair, 52, was diagnosed with the condition years ago but was unable to shake it off, his half-brother Duane St Louis said.

He told how he spotted Tommy 'cuffed and on the ground' in the immediate aftermath of the horrific attack on the MP yesterday and immediately knew it was his brother.

He said: “I was watching the TV news and saw him in cuffs and recognised him straight away.

"I rang mum - she knew there was something up as she had not been able to get through to him."

“We are completely shocked by it," he continued. "My brother has never expressed any political views, never said anything about Britain First.

“His only mental problem is OCD – he keeps cleaning himself all the time, he has had it for years.

“He was always washing himself, he is obsessed with his personal hygiene.

"But he has never expressed any views about Britain, or shown any racist tendencies.

"I am mixed race and I am his half-brother, we are in regular touch and see each other at my mum's.”

Neighbours described his brother as a 'weirdo', but Duane, 43, said Tommy had worked several days a week with disabled children at a school in Dewsbury and had never been in trouble with the police before.

Duane admitted his brother was something of a loner, however, saying: “He never married.

“The only time I remember him having a girlfriend was as a young man, but a mate stole him off her. He told me 'I am never going through that again'.

"I had not seen him with a girlfriend since."

“?Mum saw him on Wednesday night, at about 7pm," he continued. "He went around to tune in her TV for her. She said he was absolutely fine, we are all in shock.

“We cannot understand what could drive him to do anything like this.

“It feels like I am in a dream and I keep thinking 'when am I going to wake up?.

“I could not believe it when I saw him on the TV. I want to express our condolences to the MP and her family. It is just awful.”

ommy was brought up by his maternal grandmother Helen Mair, who died in 1996, then lived alone at their old address close to the scene of the shooting.

Duane, whose father Reginald was from Grenada, lived with their mother Mary, 71, and Tommy's brother Scott, 49, both by the same father from Mary's previous relationship.

It is not known if their father is still alive.

He said that Tommy was into books and was also interested in writing, but had not held down a full-time job.

Read more: Jeremy Corbyn leads tearful MPs in emotional silent vigil

A former neighbour of Tommy said: “He was a loner. I went to school with him and thought he was a bit of a weirdo. But it was still a shock to hear he had been arrested for this.”

It is understood Tommy attended Batley High School. A friend of his mum Mary said: "She is blaming herself for this, she is really upset about the MP's children.

"We keep telling her that she cannot be responsible for other people's actions, even those of her own son, but she is devastated."

So, the "Duane St Louis" Brillo Pads & "Tune in a TV" memes were even earlier than I thought, all readily available by the same evening !

On that alone I am suspicious enough to consider the Duane St Louis story as probably bogus.

The Brillo relationships, confirm this ...

Last edited by markgobell; 30-12-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:08 AM   #1887
markgobell

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

Quote:

The Mirror : 16 June 2016 : The suspected killer of MP Jo Cox had an obsessive compulsive disorder which made him rub his own skin with brillo pads, his family revealed tonight.

The National : 18 June 2016 : He said Mair had obsessive compulsive disorder and cleaned himself with Brillo pads because he was “obsessed with his personal hygiene”.

If it's mentioned in the "narrative", then it's mentioned for a reason. Always

Quote:

Companies House : BRILLO MANUFACTURING COMPANY OF GREAT BRITAIN LIMITED

Company number 00350035

Registered office address : Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7AJ

Company status : Active

Company type : Private limited Company

Incorporated on : 28 February 1939

Quote:

Wikipedia : Benjamin Netanyahu

Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu ( born 21 October 1949 ) is the current Prime Minister of Israel.

Netanyahu also currently serves as a member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Likud party.

9th and 13th Prime Minister of Israel

Incumbent

Assumed office : 31 March 2009

Quote:

From the Brillo Manufacturing Company of Great Britain Company Number 00350035 incorporated on 28 February 1939

to Benjamin Netanyahu, PM of Israel second term, in office on 31 March 2009 is :

INTerval =

Quote:

More contrived Kabbalistic nonsense here :

See also : "Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : TheOccidentalObserver.net : Kevin MacDonald

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Mossad

See also : "Thomas Mair's" alleged Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife and Jo Cox's Early Day Motion on Gaza

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : EU Project : Donald Tusk

See also : Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The Murder of Anna Lindh

See also : The alleged "SPLC Shipping Documents" are fake

Also posted to the Murders & Suspicious Deaths thread :

Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

Last edited by markgobell; 30-12-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 30-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #1888
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Mark -
This Sun article about the alleged Brillo pad skin cleansing obsession is apparently ** timed even earlier at 8:44 PM June 16 2016
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129594...-of-mp-jo-cox/

** However, this was inserted into the piece, no doubt after the Mirror story about Brillo
https://web.archive.org/web/20160616...-of-mp-jo-cox/
which the Mirror Tweeted at 11:20 PM
https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/stat...69034281639936
compare, new headline -
https://web.archive.org/web/20160617...-of-mp-jo-cox/

in addition
Quote:
Brother Scott Mair, 50, told The Sun: “We are struggling to believe what has happened. My brother is not a violent man and is not that political. We don’t even know who he votes for.
Love the Sun's diagram wording - Mair "runs from the scene and is followed by two cops"

Last edited by felixfelix; 30-12-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #1889
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

https://twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/sta...34804129234944
Quote:
Brendan Cox [email protected]
Beautiful&cold night in Gwyrne Fawr Bothy in the Black mountains with the kids&cousins. We were here with Jo last Feb
3:36 AM - 29 Dec 2016 -11:36 AM UTC]

Brrrrrrrr! Bet the kids love that. #freezeLikeJo
[actually the spelling is Grwyne]
http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3926880

Quote:
Henry Elliss @henweb Dec 29 11:39 AM UTC
@MrBrendanCox Does it have a very large and spacious cellar?! Because that doesn't look big enough for all of you, surely??

Brendan Cox @MrBrendanCox
@henweb it's quite a squeeze, 6 of us last night, have managed 7
3:41 AM - 29 Dec 2016 [11:41 AM UTC]

Henry Elliss [email protected] Dec 29 12:04 AM UTC
@MrBrendanCox You're all clearly made of tougher stuff than me! I suspect my kids would moan about that too :-/
Who said anything about moaning?

https://twitter.com/SeaCasa1/status/814444866939797504
Quote:
Audible Silence @SeaCasa1
@MrBrendanCox Ohh bless you ???? I can't imagine how you n the kids are coping without Jo but sending you all love and hugs ????????
4:16 AM - 29 Dec 2016 [12:16 PM UTC] from Ditton, South East
[?????/?????? = emoticons, one broken heart, two purple hearts] No reply.

https://twitter.com/Jo_Cox1/status/23233167879
Quote:
Jo Cox MP Verified account @Jo_Cox1
My nephews age 6 & 8 stayed on the boat for the 1st time last night; lots of bug hunting, table football & Wind in the Willows by the fire
5:36 AM - 7 Sep 2010 [1:36 PM BST]

Last edited by felixfelix; 30-12-2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: remove surplus bracket
Old 31-12-2016, 11:33 AM   #1890
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Southern Poverty Law Center were rather muted during and at the conclusion of the Mair trial, just one tweet, despite having produced at very short notice the smoking cucumber shaped gun. 17 years in germination.

down to .22 from a possible .38

This has been covered through the thread, but to emphasise -
https://twitter.com/w_s_taylor/statu...77547137519616
Quote:
Stephen Taylor [email protected]_s_taylor
Suspected Jo Cox gunman subscribed to US neo-nazi magazines, acquired gun- and bomb-making info | via @splcenter
3:54 PM - 16 Jun 2016 [11:54 PM BST]

https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/801410733481328640
Quote:
SPLC Verified account @splcenter
Thomas Mair Guilty of Killing U.K. Lawmaker Jo Cox http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/th...jo-cox-n687566
5:03 AM - 23 Nov 2016 [1:03 PM UTC]
very muted.

An interesting tweet in the NBC report from the ITV Security Editor
https://twitter.com/RohitKachrooITV/...07185167253504
Quote:
Rohit Kachroo Verified account [email protected]
Yes, Thomas Mair is a Neo-nazi and white supremacist. He's also a terrorist. Just like the killers of Lee Rigby, just like the 7/7 bombers
4:48 AM - 23 Nov 2016 [12:48 PM UTC]
As reported in Canada
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...tish-mp-jo-cox
June 17, 2016 2:57 PM ET
Quote:
Although the precise specification of the weapon that killed Cox has not been released, research by the Southern Poverty Law Centre found that Thomas Mair, the MP’s suspected murderer, was a longtime supporter of the National Alliance, a U.S.-based Neo-Nazi group.

Records obtained by the SPLC found that in 1999, Mair ordered the “Improvised Munitions Handbook” from the National Alliance’s printing arm.
Inside the book are instructions on how to make a homemade “pipe pistol” capable of firing .38 calibre ammunition. Constructed entirely of materials that can be found at any hardware store, the gun is single-shot and only lethal at close range.

Indeed, witnesses reported that while Mair shot Cox multiple times, they reported that he needed to reload after each shot.
It is so obvious that the whole event was a finely crafted film script from the single woman's shoe being "examined" for the photographers to Hicham Ben Abdallah rushing to the MSM with his account of the cucumber shaped antique looking gun. It also becomes much clearer that Mair is not the guy portrayed by the media
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=976

Some interesting comments on June 17 in the Biased BBC forum
http://biasedbbc.org/blog/2016/06/22...pen-thread-80/
Quote:
Mike Hunt June 17, 2016 at 9:01 pm
One thing that puzzles me.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) published the itemised invoice yesterday for one Mr Thomas Mair, including the “Improvised Munitions Handbook”, among other items of extremist literature.

They also have a photocopy of the page showing how to make the improvised gun.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ional-alliance

What troubles me is, how on earth did they manage to get this less than 24 hours after the murder?

Vote 6 likes
Thoughtful June 17, 2016 at 9:14 pm
24 hours after? It was within 6 hours they claimed this, but then obtaining a list of subscribers isn’t that difficult. They have no evidence that he ever constructed the weapon nor that it was used to kill Jo Cox.

Vote 4 likes
Mike Hunt June 17, 2016 at 9:35 pm
@Thoughtful But it wasn’t a list of subscribers. It was an itemised invoice addressed personally to Mr Thomas Mair. And I did say “less than 24 hours”, it took me a while to get to their site. Only six hours? Way too quick if you ask me. Eyewitness(es) said the weapon looked “home made”, not retracted as far as I can see.

Vote 6 likes
I don't know about six hours - less than twelve more like

Last edited by felixfelix; 31-12-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #1891
markgobell

Brendan Cox's Bothy BS.

felixfelix thank you for the info above re: The Sun publishing the "Duane St Louis" Thomas Mair "Brillo" & "Tune in a TV" bs on the actual day of the events in Birstall !

Further confirmation that the Duane St Louis ( < LSD ) garbage is just that and has been included for the usual reasons.

As you are aware, ever since the event and the subsequent "Jo Cox narrative", I have had no doubts that this is just another script.

I have satisfied myself to the n th degree now that the narrative is bogus and has been constructed in the usual manner.

There are plenty more examples to post which add more weight to the inevitable conclusion that we've been lied to yet again.

I have also said that I could only countenance the "hoax murder" scenario if both were lifetime actors.

For the "hoax murder" argument, I reasoned that for each point, there could be a plausible excuse / reason to counter the fact that we had not seen any blood at the scene, the family's reaction, the alleged pre-marital name change etc etc.

I have refrained from indulging in anything personal re: Jo and Brendan Cox, even to the extent that my undeniable instincts for this man were screaming that all is not well with him.

I am now as certain as I can be that this Grwyne Fawr story above is also bogus.

One might imagine that there are not any obvious dates associated with an old ruin of a shed / hut on some bleak hillside, but there are.

The UK bothies are managed and maintained by the Mountain Bothies Association - MBA

I have not been able to track down the date of their inaugural meeting at Dalmellington at the end of 1965 yet. It might be mentioned in their 50 th anniversary book, but I suspect that if it's not readily in the public domain then it would not have been used as a reference event in the script anyway.

This "open source" aspect of the narratives is critical in understanding the method by which they are constructed, why they are constructed and for whom.

The bothy dates which are available are :

- the date of registration of the MBA as a charity in Scotland

- the date of incorporation of the Ltd Company entity of the MBA

- the date of the domain creation of the MBA website

- the date of Brendan Cox's alleged visit to the bothy as per his tweet

So, since I saw the above bothy post this morning, I've been working on this bothy story simply because I find it hard to believe that a parent would take small children into the Brecon Beacons, to the Grwyne Fawr Bothy which is inaccessible by car, and which, since refurbishment from what looked like a derelict shed into a derelict shed with a stove which sleeps 3 people max.

The weather in the UK over Christmas has also been fairly dreadful, damp & covered with blanket fog. So, this Tweet from Brendan Cox and the resulting relationships has swung the balance for me now.

I know that his classic NGO background and his previous behaviour led many to doubt his sincerity, tweeting pictures & right on political messages the day after his wife had just been murdered etc., and we all know that, with the exception of the WRVS, the other two previously stated charitable recipients, the White Helmets and Hope Not Hate, both cast further shadows of doubt over his integrity.

If this bothy story is bogus, which I think it is, then this inevitably means that Brendan Cox now appears to be part of the problem.

Bothies are free to stay in but cannot be booked. There is no payment record, no paperwork and so unless someone in Brendan's party signed the visitors book then there will be no record of their alleged stay. Ideal.

If a bothy is already occupied when you arrive, then the bothy code states that every effort should be made to accomodate the new arrivals. If this is not possible then, as you can read from the various stories posted about this and other bothies, the backup plan is always to take tents.

Are we really supposed to acccept that Brendan Cox and presumably at least one other adult, took his two children and at least two cousins to a place where you don't even know if you're going to be able to stay in, until you get there, at a time of year when it is very cold, damp, foggy and miserable and where you have to trek on foot for quite some distance, carrying everything you need for your stay, including tents which you might end up sleeping in at this time of year ?

On that alone, my suspicions were aroused sufficiently to spend some time investigating.

My conclusion is that it appears to be just another story, constructed in the usual manner with the characteristic references to other events in the narrative and to those without, which as ever, really do show the way to the real reasons behind the entire affair.

I won't post them just yet because I don't want to lose track of the thread that I'm on with the Duane St Louis allegorical bs which I began posting earlier.

I do now think that it is very likely that Brendan is a lifetime actor / agent.

Which doesn't neccesarily mean that his wife is / was also, just that it might make it more likely to be the case than not.

My thoughts about Brendan are now much firmer than before. I'm 90+ % sure he is an agent.

Whereas until I see anything to the contrary about Helen Joanne Leadbeater / Cox then I will keep an open mind as it is entirely possible that she was an unwilling dupe in all of this and has been sacrificed for the cause.

I don't know either way, but I did want to let you know felixfelix that from your apparently innocuous bothy post this morning, you have now helped to persuade me further of your position.

For example, here are a couple of reasons why Brendan had to tweet something about the 28 / 29 th December 2016

Within the context of :

Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

"Stood down" MP for Batley and Spen Mike Wood : Israeli Ambassador to the UK Mark Regev

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

Israel BDS

On 13 November 2014, Leicester City Council voted to adopt Councillor Mohammed Dawood's motion to boycott any produce originating from illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank until such time as it complies with international law and withdraws from Palestinian Occupied territories.

Read all about it here and here

Yet another Jewish self-interest group, Jewish Human Rights Watch ( JHRW ) was launched on 16 February 2015. I posted on another thread about Prime Minister Theresa May "adopting" a new definition of anti-semitism on 12 December 2016 and again about the kabbalistic relationship, yep you've guessed it, 666 days, between the launch of JHRW and Theresa May's announcement.

I mention JHRW because it was they who mounted a legal challenge in the High Court against Leicester City Council who were joined by two other local authority defendants, Gwynned Council and the City and County of Swansea.

The High Court rejected JHRW's action, ruling on the legality of the three council's BDS decisions on 28 June 2016.

On the 777 th day of Leicester City Council's vote to implement their BDS action against produce of the illegal West Bank settlements, Brendan Cox allegedly takes the kids to Grwyne Fawr bothy, 6 months to the day since the High Court ruling.

You may recall the Sky News article with this picture of a small selection of some books allegedly belonging to Thomas Mair :

As ever, if it's in the narrative then it's in there for a reason.

So, the question should be :

Out of all of those books in the bookcase, why were these books selected to be laid out and shown to us and not other books ?

More on that later, but for now we concentrate on the book at the right hand end of the bottom row, titled, Explaining Hitler the Search for the Origins of His Evil by author Ron Rosenbaum who we can see from the Wikipedia page was born on 27 November 1946

There are other reasons why this edition of Ron Rosenbaum's book has been included, just as there are for the other books which have been selected for us to see.

On the day of Brendan's alleged visit to the Grwyne Fawr bothy, 28 December 2016, author Ron Rosenbaum was either / or :

INTerval =

and / or :

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) =

and to the date of the Brendan Cox tweet the following day on 29 December 2016 is :

ISUAF =

So, there's just two of the many reasons yielded from this story which leads me to the inevitable conclusion that it is in fact :

Brendan's Bothy BS ...

Last edited by markgobell; 01-01-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #1892
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Sleeps THREE?!
Wow.

What a great place to take children aged just 4 and almost 6, not.
https://twitter.com/LucyMPowell/stat...34262480560129
https://twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/sta...29579556909057

https://twitter.com/LabourWomensNet/...61871019630592
birthday wishes in order on the 2nd.

Brendan's sister has been kept well away from the media. Who were the other three in the bothy [allegedly]?

Late [2016] news
https://twitter.com/JoCoxFoundation/...62080114851840
Quote:
Jo Cox Foundation @JoCoxFoundation
@DebraClaridge Yes - delighted to say @JoCoxFoundation charity status was confirmed the week before xmas. More info to come in new year.
10:23 AM - 31 Dec 2016 [6:23 PM UTC]

Last edited by felixfelix; 31-12-2016 at 08:40 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #1893
markgobell

I think the above pic of the Grwyne Fawr bothy was taken before it was refurbished in April 2014

http://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/bo...sp?bothy_id=99

Grwyne Fawr

Grid Ref: LR 161: SO 2254 3127 | Location: Wales

After modifications in April 2014, the sleeping bunk in this small bothy has been reinstated and now sleeps three persons (max). The Door end of the Bunk is open, with easier access and exit. The Open area also allows more daylight into the bunk area. Multi-fuel stove. Additional notes: no dogs please. No vehicles allowed on the adjacent track. Welsh Water Estates.

The Bothy Code

If anyone knows how we can find out Brendan's birthday I'd be very grateful.

All I have so far from the list of directors at the Jo Cox foundation is **/11/1978

Last edited by markgobell; 31-12-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:39 PM   #1894
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

https://twitter.com/Jo_Cox1/status/530976224857063424

Jo Cox MP Verified account @Jo_Cox1
In Crianlarich youth hostel #Scotland as a birthday treat for @mrbrendancox - our target is 7 munros #alpinestart
Journey to Alpinism
10:52 pm - 7 Nov 2014 [8:52 AM UTC 8 Nov 2014]

Last edited by felixfelix; 31-12-2016 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:06 AM   #1895
aquilina

Happy new year all, wishing you/us all a successful year and many more groundbreaking revelations in this case in 2017!

Mark...

''If anyone knows how we can find out Brendan's birthday I'd be very grateful.

All I have so far from the list of directors at the Jo Cox foundation is **/11/1978''

Found these on twitter:

https://twitter.com/mtpennycook/stat...77382670737408

https://twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/sta...54647416115200

His birthday is 2nd November 1978
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:40 AM   #1896
markgobell

Splendid. Thank you felixfelix and aquilina

Brendan's birth date of 2 November 1978 makes him a 61 year old Balfour Declaration baby ...

Echoing felixfelix's earlier Christmas greeting and your new year wishes aquilina.

I wish all the genuine folk and staff at the DIF a happy new year, with continued success in turning up the volume to wipe out the noise.

If it wasn't for folk like us there would be no alternative narratives to be had.

So, keep up the good work of exposiing and countering the lamentable msm for the sick, owned and weaponised beast that it is.

And thank you to one and all who have contributed positively to the research we do here.

One other research subject I'd appreciate some help with if anyone has some time please :

From this Guardian article : Brendan Cox: 'You've heard so much about Jo's death, we'd like to talk about her life'

Brendan mentions this : "She created a world of adventure for them with long stories she’d make up about Finley the Fieldmouse ..."

I did a little digging on Finley the Fieldmouse because I'd never heard of it before.

I didn't get very far because there doesn't appear to be much out there on Finley the Fieldmouse ...

Can anyone help find out about this with, of course, any associated dates please ?

If anyone can find out Mark Regev's ( Freiberg ) date of birth that would be most welcome too.

Thank you.

Last edited by markgobell; 01-01-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:59 AM   #1897
thisisnotmyname

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for the great research.

Here's a little bit about Finley the fieldmouse. It's an American thing.

http://www.dontpicktheflowers.com/blog/?p=964

It's even got a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/finleygms
thisisnotmyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:04 AM   #1898
thisisnotmyname

Quote:
I think the above pic of the Grwyne Fawr bothy was taken before it was refurbished in April 2014

http://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/bo...sp?bothy_id=99

Grwyne Fawr

Grid Ref: LR 161: SO 2254 3127 | Location: Wales

After modifications in April 2014, the sleeping bunk in this small bothy has been reinstated and now sleeps three persons (max). The Door end of the Bunk is open, with easier access and exit. The Open area also allows more daylight into the bunk area. Multi-fuel stove. Additional notes: no dogs please. No vehicles allowed on the adjacent track. Welsh Water Estates.

The Bothy Code

If anyone knows how we can find out Brendan's birthday I'd be very grateful.

All I have so far from the list of directors at the Jo Cox foundation is **/11/1978

Here's an article about the bothy from July 2015.

It can sleep 4 apparently:

"So, “What’s inside these four walls?” you ask. We stayed in Grwyne Fawr in the Brecon Beacons recently and it was pretty tiny — a communal room and a mezzanine level that slept four. "

And:

"Groups of six or more should ask permission from the owner before overnighting in a bothy"

http://outdoorchics.com/mountain-bot...t-in-the-wild/
Old 01-01-2017, 11:40 AM   #1899
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnotmyname View Post

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for the great research.

Here's a little bit about Finley the fieldmouse. It's an American thing.

http://www.dontpicktheflowers.com/blog/?p=964

It's even got a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/finleygms

Thanks thisisnotmyname and a happy new year to you and yours too.

I had found this stuff but was a tad perplexed by the fact that it appears to be a rather obscure American thing.

IIRC I think I found the date that the comic strip was first published in an equally obscure American newspaper ?

I'm puzzled as to how & why the Cox family are so intimate with this character given that it appears to be hardly known about.

Brendan Cox mentioned it at the Old Bailey as part of his impact statement at the Thomas Mair non-trial.

Did the Cox family have access to the US newspaper ?

Are there Finley the Fieldmouse books & videos ?

Are you able to find any dates associated with this comic strip & it's author ?

That's what I'm really after ...

Thanks again.

Last edited by markgobell; 01-01-2017 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #1900
thisisnotmyname

Thanks Markgobell.

Seems he's a hobbyist cartoonist and works as a chemist at BASF.
Here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gary.m.smith.14

He also has (or had) a blog where the earliest mention of Finley mouse is in 2010:

http://decapcafe1.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by thisisnotmyname; 01-01-2017 at 12:50 PM.