Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 17-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #1821
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Jane Martinson of the Guardian writes:

"Why didn't the Daily Mail put the jailing of Jo Cox's murderer on its front page?"

"But for Britain’s biggest-selling mid-market tabloid, the Daily Mail, not to refer to Cox and her killer until page 30 was not only surprising but a shock.

Nearly all other papers put a smiling picture of the Labour MP and mother of two young children on their front page on the day her killer received a full life sentence – even if they led their news coverage on the economy."

The Mail put the story on page 30 because they know it's a fraud.

I would suggest the readers of the Daily Mail on the whole were pro-Brexit and are beginning to wake up to all the deceit. I would also imagine some people who have nothing in common with the Daily Mail sign up to the comments section in order to counter the Mail's usual propaganda.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rer-front-page

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 17-12-2016 at 03:20 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #1822
grandmasterp
Banned

"The next Mary Seacole" is prescient.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 06:32 PM   #1823
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I can't see any "free comments" below that piece from the smug Guardian readership, rp.

I have overlooked this Guardian Jo Cox love-in from the same period from their "political editor"
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-immeasurable
Jo Cox's friends say her energy for life was 'immeasurable'
A few new names crop up...
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 08:04 PM   #1824
GentileJim

Yorkshire police put out several CCTV clips of Tommy Mair's movements on the day. If the official story is to be believed the entire attack needed to have taken place in around one and a half minutes before he walked away down the road. I put together a video of these clips and some other relevent information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBVsi6r7118
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 09:49 PM   #1825
markgobell

Why Batley and Spen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post

Connection to the 7/7 bombings? Yes you heard me.

Jo Cox's main assistant and close friend who was in the car with her before Cox stepped out to imediately get set upon by Mair (official story) was called Fazila Aswat. Aswat is not that common a muslim surname. If you search the residential phonebook for the whole of yorkshire, you only find 6 results all living within a couple of miles of each other in Dewsbury and Bately.

And there is a record of a Fazila Yusuf Aswat born 1978 in Dewsbury:
http://search.findmypast.co.uk/resul...=aswat&_page=5

But hang on a minute, there is another famous Aswat:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0ff1NyMg8

He was said at one point to have had 20 phone calls with the 7/7 'bombers' in the hours before the bombing. Lets check the birth records:
http://search.findmypast.co.uk/resul...=aswat&_page=6

Haroon Aswat born 1974 in Dewsbury, and this is most certainly him. So are we dealing with a cousin or second cousin?

All of the 'bombers' came from the Leeds area too.

Thank you for posting the Mike Wood & Jo Cox interviews GentileJim.

The Mike Wood media setup pieces which you mentioned in your video are more important than you might imagine. More on that later.

As I followed up in this post : The Mike Wood setup

thepressnews.co.uk : 22 August 2013 : Battle for Batley: Malik and Pandor vie for MP role

and the standard "get a denial" technique following the initial bs setup story :

Huddersfield Examiner : 24 August 2013 : Batley and Spen Labour MP Mike Wood denies he has plans to announce his retirement

I've done more work on these and other items and these are important pieces in the overall jigsaw.

A narrative question :

Why Batley & Spen ?

aquilina suggested in this post that the location of the mortuary may have been a factor :

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post
Hi mark,

Wow some great info there.

Re: the Mike wood ousting, I hadn’t made the connection between his support of McDonnell and a future revenge ousting by the blairites. Makes total sense.

Re: the choice of location, I think a very strong pull factor was the proximity of the mortuary. There are only 2 mortuarys in the country that have the technology to do CGI post-mortems and hence create 3D CGI images of a body. One in Sheffield and one in Bradford. The latter being where she was taken, and also very pretty close to the scene.

Note : As aquilina alludes, Mike Wood was & is not a friend of the current pack of Blairite hyenas in the present anti Corbyn context. My post referred to Mike Wood in the 2007 context, as being the parliamentary manager for John McDonnell's campaign to challenge Gordon Brown for the leadership of the Labour Party.

Jo Cox worked closely with Sarah Brown, née Macaulay, the "wife" ( as Richard D Hall refers to her at around 2:47 in Part 1 of the Fabricated Terror video at this link ) of the psychologically flawed one.

It was also Sarah Brown in last Sunday's ( Guardian ) Observer who gave us the mind boggling info about Jo Leadbeater / Cox changing her name three months before her marriage to Brendan Cox.

The location of a special mortuary may well have a bearing on the selection of the location for the script, I don't know. I had not even considered where a CGI image of a cadaver would need to have been created. I just assumed that any old PC / Mac with the appropriate CGI software could have been used. I still don't understand why these CGI images have to be produced in a mortuary, let alone how they can be used in court.

I would also add that the Labour NEC ensured there were all woman shortlists for 3 of the 4 Kirkless seats :

Huddersfield Examiner - 12 March 2014 : Labour to select from all-woman shortlist for Batley and Spen candidate to replace Mike Wood

The Labour Party this morning confirmed to the Examiner that its National Executive Committee had agreed to select its next candidate from an all-woman shortlist. ( Ed: Jo Cox )

The decision means the Labour Party has put forward women in three of the four parliamentary constituencies in Kirklees.

Binnie Joshi Barr was selected by the Labour Party to contest the Colne Valley seat currently held by Conservative MP Jason McCartney.

Paula Sherriff was selected to contest the Dewsbury and Mirfield seat currently held by Conservative MP Simon Reevell.

The soon-to-be-decided female candidate ( Ed : Jo Cox ) for Batley and Spen will join the line up that is completed by Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman.

Jo Cox was then confirmed as the candidate for Batley & Spen on 10 May 2014.

See : Jo Cox : Service to the State

So, my point here is that the location of the mortuary cannot be the key factor in the selection of the Batley & Spen seat for the location of the script.

On that "geographic location" hypothesis, any of the other three Kirklees seats and presumably other nearby constituencies too, could have been chosen for the script location.

So that strongly mitigates against the mortuary location idea imo.

However, the forensic pathologist witness at the Old Bailey turned out to be The Ubiquitous Dr Richard Shepherd who was reported to have been from Leeds General Infirmiary, even though he does not appear in searches of their staff lists.

He was subsequently reported to be a Home Office Forensic Pathologist and is shown on this Home Office register of forensic pathologists as part of the team covering the NorthWest area, which is one of the neighbouring areas listed as supporting the crime scene area of Humberside and Yorkshire as and when required.

We know that the Bradford Coroner's office has had it's problems and my subsequent enquiries about the doctor who certified Jo Cox deceased, were met with the usual ...

So, the fact that there is currently no Home Office Forensic Pathologist registered for our script scene area of Humberside and Yorkshire, might be one of the reasons why a seat in that area was chosen.

Our jury familiar TV pathologist, Richard Shepherd of Dr David Kelly, Bloody Sunday, Lady Diana and Jill Dando infamy, may well be one of the key reasons.

I also aver that the ready made Bately & Spen Thomas Mair patsy, who ticks all of the classic patsy boxes and the readily available "witnesses" are strong reasons why Batley & Spen was chosen.

It would also appear to be well covered by the CCTV too.

GentileJim - let's not fall out over this but :

Imo, the Haroon Rashid Aswat link, is a red herring.

The current resident of Broadmoor was no more involved in the London 777 event than were the other four patsies.

He was part of Mi5's recruitment operation ( Richard the "shoe bomber" Reid et al ) at the Finsbury Park mosque, whose former lead "terrorist" recruiter was Abu "the hook" Hamza. Once Hamza had served his usefulness, he was eventually shipped off to the states just as they wanted to do with Aswat.

In this post US / UK/ EU extradition treaty world, that's the usual method of getting rid of former assets who are now longer needed.

Enter stage left, replacement actor, Anjem "teflon" Choudary ...

One of the major clues, if not the major clue, as to who owned the London 777 event and the selection of lead patsy, Mohammad Sidique Khan, can be found here:

London 777 - Tube & bus bombings on 7.7.2005

However, imo you are right to connect the two events but for the reasons illustrated here:

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : The London 777 Bombings

and vis the BDS supporting Jo Cox, the original call from Palestine for BDS only two days after London 777, here :

Labour MP Jo Cox murdered : BDS : Israel

Last edited by markgobell; 17-12-2016 at 10:11 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2016, 10:04 PM   #1826
GentileJim

Thanks Mark. Yes I agree with you, 7/7 was very much a false flag, but it does seem Haroon Aswat may well have been an MI6 agent as was hinted at in the video I posted, and it is likely he has some family connection to Fazila, which shows members of Jo Cox's inner circle had at least secret service connections.

Thanks for mentioning Bradford mortuary. Her sister (through the giggles) said that that was where she identified her body, but are you aware of this audio clip from LBC radio, which says that she was admitted to Leeds infirmary (even though she was pronounced dead at the scene oficially):
https://audioboom.com/posts/4707149-...x-was-admitted

I did know about the incredible fact that the jury didn't see actual pictures of the body, but only CGI images. Leeds infirmary has its own mortuary (where Savile used to molest his corpses), and if the official story is she went to Leeds first, and then they moved her body again to Bradford, it just makes their actions even more suspicious.

Last edited by GentileJim; 17-12-2016 at 10:23 PM.
Old 17-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #1827
markgobell

Quote:

Thanks Mark. Yes I agree with you, 7/7 was very much a false flag, but it does seem Haroon Aswat may well have been an MI6 agent as was hinted at in the video I posted, and it is likely he has some family connection to Fazila, which shows members of Jo Cox's inner circle had at least secret service connections.

Thanks for mentioning Bradford mortuary. Her sister (through the giggles) said that that was where she identified her body, but are you aware of this audio clip from LBC radio, which says that she was admitted to Leeds infirmary (even though she was pronounced dead at the scene oficially):
https://audioboom.com/posts/4707149-...x-was-admitted

I did know about the incredible fact that the jury didn't see actual pictures of the body, but only CGI images. Leeds infirmary has its own mortuary (where Savile used to molest his corpses), and if the official story is she went to Leeds first, and then they moved her body again to Bradford, it just makes their actions even more suspicious.

Yes I have that audioboom saved thanks. Most perplexing. Somebody is telling fibs clearly.

Re : John Loftus the original source for the Haroon Rashid Aswat nonsense.

The J7 : July 7th Truth Campaign forum, Haroon Rashid Aswat thread is here

After I'd seen the unbelievable spectacle of "terrorism expert" John Loftus on Fox News telling the conspiracy world exactly what they wanted to hear, that Aswat was an Mi6 asset who had been allowed to come and go as he pleased etc etc., my spidey senses told me to try and verify the "interview with the London Asharq Alawsat newspaper", so I emailed John Loftus and the Saudi Asharq Alawsat newspaper in London and posted the emails to the J7 forum.

Needless to say, I was given the heave ho ...

After my second email to Loftus asking for a copy of his alleged Asharq Alawsat article he replied saying that he "was on a deadline" ...

John Loftus was a source of dis-info and has tribal affiliations that imo, mitigate against taking anything he says about so-called "Islamic terrorists", seriously.

The fact that all of this "insider info" was being broadcast on Fox News was just laughable.

Haroon Rashid Aswat possibly did work alongside Abu "the hook" Hamza, but not in the capacity that the world was told. Hamza's Mi5 operation at Finsbury Park is well known and accepted as fact.

Aswat most certainly had nothing to do with London 777 and neither did Commissioner Blair's "four miserable bombers"

The London 777 event is clearly delfined here, as is the selection of it's lead patsy, in classic kabbalistic style as a reinforcing event of Britain's historic commitment to the Mandate and Project Zion ...

I note you offer no comment on any of that ...

London 777 also served to marginalise the "Make Poverty History" campaign and the G8 protests at Gleneagles and the clamour for debt cancellation and to usurp the original call from Palestine two days later for the world to Boycott, Diversify and Sanction Israel for it's illegal settlements.

As we can see from the above links depicting the classic 6 x 666 day relationships from the initial BDS call and from London 777 to the murder of the BDS suppoorting Jo Cox, much false flag terror continues to be done in it's name ...

This time, instead of the usual Muslim patsies, a non-Muslim, white and laughably alleged, "neo-Nazi-right-wing-nut-job" is the unwitting dupe, inveigled into a script which bears all of the usual kabbalistic fingerprints ...

Btw, the current john-loftus.com obviously has a different owner from the John Loftus I communciated with back in 2007, so here's a web archive snapshot of the original John Loftus website john-loftus.com as captured on 20 Feb 2007

Nuff said. Now back on topic.

Last edited by markgobell; 17-12-2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:00 AM   #1828
markgobell

The Cox Houseboat : Ederlezi

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post

I have overlooked this Guardian Jo Cox love-in from the same period from their "political editor"

Thanks for posting felixfelix, I hadn't recorded this piece either.

As you say, a few new names and also a brand new kabbalistic meme : Sacha Baron Cohen

This is gettig ridiculous ...

I'll spare you the usual, and just post the relevant quote :

From the Guardian's Political Editor, Anushka Asthana, yet another Jo Cox puff piece :

Gemma Mortensen, chief global officer of Change.org, previously Executive Director of Crisis Action, speaking through Anushka Asthana ?

Gemma Mortensen is also a director of The Jo Cox Foundation

Gemma Mortensen put out the change.org call to do Brendan's GoFundMe thing, which currently stands just under a cool 2 million ...

Guardian : Jo Cox's friends say her energy for life was 'immeasurable'

Friends and family pay tribute to ‘5ft bundle of Yorkshire grit’ as Thomas Mair is found guilty of her murder

[ pic ] Jo Cox on her wedding day. Photograph: Family photo

Anushka Asthana Political editor

Wednesday 23 November 2016 12.39 GMT

Later they raised their children on a houseboat – named Ederlezi after a folk song – which was moored in east London, near Tower Bridge.

Because we just have to know the name of the Cox houseboat don't we. That's a really important, crucial peace of information ...

Strange name I thought, never heard of that folk song.

Wikipedia : Ederlezi (song)

"Ederlezi" is a popular traditional folk song of the Romani minority in the Balkans.

The song got its name from Ederlezi which is a Spring festival, celebrating the return of springtime, celebrated especially by Romani people in the Balkans, Turkey and elsewhere around the world. Ederlezi is the Romani name for the Bulgarian, Macedonian and Serbian Feast of Saint George. It is celebrated on 6 May [O.S. 23 April] (occurring approximately 40 days after the spring equinox). The various Balkan spellings (Herdeljez, Erdelezi) are variants of the Turkish H?d?rellez, a holiday signaling the beginning of spring, occurring on the same day.

In popular culture

Goran Bregovi?'s version titled "Ederlezi (Scena Djurdjevdana Na Rijeci)") was used in Emir Kusturica's movie Time of the Gypsies, which made the song famous. It was performed by the Macedonian singer Vaska Jankovska, whose unique voice contributed to its success.

"Ederlezi (Scena Djurdjevdana Na Rijeci)" also appeared in the movie Borat, although it has no connection to the authentic music of Kazakhstan.

The text in brackets in Serbian means: "The scene of ?ur?evdan on the river" - is a description of a scene in the movie of a ?ur?evdan celebration on a river in the movie Time of the Gypsies where that song was used.

Sacha Baron Cohen's movie doesn't have a ?ur?evdan river scene.

The song title (and description) was taken from Kusturica's movie soundtrack.[4][5] In both soundtrack albums – Time of the Gypsies and Stereophonic Musical Listenings That Have Been Origin in Moving Film "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" – it was credited to Goran Bregovi?, although he is not the author nor the singer of the song on these albums. However, he arranged the song.

Got all of that ?

No me neither !

Phew, lots of new thngs there to look at. Where to begin ?

Let's give the Borat boy a go to see if we're anywhere near ...

Wikipedia : Sacha Baron Cohen

Sacha Noam Baron Cohen[2] (born 13 October 1971)

So what do we get ?

From Sacha Baron Cohen born on 13 October 1971

to the UK EEC Common Market Referendum on 5 June 1975 = INClusive

to the UK EEC Common Market Referendum result on 6 June 1975 = NORMAL

= 1332 days

= 444 + 444 + 444 days

= 666 + 666 days

and then there's these :

From Sacha Baron Cohen born on 13 October 1971

to Thomas Mair accessed various websites featuring Nazi material and political prisoners on 14 June 2016

to Thomas Mair's mixed race half brother & "reported source" of the Brillo & TV alleged "quotes", Duane St Louis was reported on 18 June to have said that Thomas Mair visited his Mum to tune in her TV on Wednesday 15 June 2016

to Thomas Mair accessed theoccidentalobserver.net Wikipedia page on 15 June 2016

to Thomas Mair accessed various websites on far right politicians Klu Klux Klan members & Nazi Waffen SS on 15 June 2016

to Thomas Mair murdered Labour MP Jo Cox on 16 June 2016

14 June 2016 = INClusive

15 June 2016 = NORMAL

16 June 2016 = INTerval

= 777 + 777 + 777 weeks

Is the Cox houseboat really named Ederlezi ?

Edit :

Hermitage River Projects Ltd is a registered charity that operates the visitor berths and helps to coordinate events at Hermitage Community Moorings.

Hermitage Community Moorings Ltd is registered as a Society and describes itself as a co-operative which built, owns, and operates a mooring on the Thames at Hermitage Wharf, Wapping.

Jo Cox was appointed as a director of Hermitage River Projects Ltd on 10 November 2011 and resigned on 13 November 2012.

Hermitage Moorings posted this tribute : Jo Cox – our message

HermitageMoorings.com have a picture of the nameplate of a boat called Ederlezi and a description.

That certainly looks like the same starboard bow of the Cox houseboat shown on this Hermitage Community Moorings page, announcing the cancellation of an open day weekend after the events in Birstall.

If it is the same vessel, then it has obviously been repainted and the name removed since that, presumably original Ederlezi close up pic was taken.

Wikipedia lyrics to Ederlezi

All my friends are dancing the oro
Dancing the oro, celebrating the day
All the Roma, mommy
All the Roma, dad, dad
All the Roma, oh mommy
All the Roma, dad, dad
Ederlezi, Ederlezi
All the Roma, mommy

All the Roma, dad, slaughter lambs
But me, poor, I am sitting apart
A Romany day, our day
Our day, Ederlezi

They give, Dad, a lamb for us
All the Roma, dad, slaughter lambs
All the Roma, dad, dad
All the Roma, oh mommy
All the Roma, dad, dad
Ederlezi, Ederlezi
All the Roma, mommy

Nice cheerful song ...

Slaughtering lambs ...

Let's name the place where we're "raising our two children" after this wonderful little ditty ...

Note: The "Brillo" and "tune in a TV" alleged quotes from "Duane", are twilight language clues, about which more, rather astounding stuff later ...

Clues :

From this splendid example of fast, fact finding Scottish journalism providing the Thomas Mair family tree narrative and the Brillo & TV alleged quotes :

The National - The Newspaper that supports an Independent Scotland

Murder of Jo Cox: The Suspect

This allusion from Mair's alleged mixed race half brother ...

[ Duane ] He said Mair had obsessive compulsive disorder and cleaned himself with Brillo pads because he was “obsessed with his personal hygiene”.

Brillo.com > Our Company > History

The Mother of Invention

In the early 1900s, a breakthrough in home cookware was taking hold in America. Aluminum pots and pans were replacing heavy cast iron cookware in homes throughout the nation. But, there was a problem. The coal-fired stoves of the day quickly blackened the pots, rendering them unattractive and next-to-impossible to clean. Even the new gas stoves of the time did little to help.

Meanwhile, a cookware peddler and a jeweler (his brother-in-law), were working on a solution. Using jeweler's rouge, soap and fine steel wool from Germany, they found a method to scour the pots and pans when they began to blacken. The idea worked, and the peddler soon added this new product to his line of goods.

"Duane St Louis, 41, described his brother as a devoted son who shopped for their mother twice a week and who had visited her on Wednesday night to help tune her TV."

Mair was born in Kilmarnock, Scotland

"tune in her TV"

really means ...

"tune into = focus on a TV meme in this narrative" - in the context of mum and son and their place of birth Scotland

Scotland and TV ...

See if anyone can come up with anything on that ...

Last edited by markgobell; 18-12-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:13 AM   #1829
GentileJim

About the height of Mair is this picture:

I stated that 1.79 metres is 5 ft 9, in fact it is about 5 foot 10 and a half, so that would fit with the height in the Britains first picture just to clear that up.

Last edited by GentileJim; 18-12-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #1830
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
I can't see any "free comments" below that piece from the smug Guardian readership, rp.

I know very little about analysing photographs, but imo she looks superimposed.

The alleged marriage took place in possibly the remotest part of the British Isles, a place called Knoydart ... some refer to Knoydart as Soho as many of the 100 residents are from London.

http://www.stornowaygazette.co.uk/ne...sland-1-115298

There is one reference from Brendan Cox about their marriage in Knoydart here, from their "trusted" Guardian:

"Jo and I got married in 2009 in one of the most remote places in the UK, a wild peninsular called Knoydart, much to the bemusement of our family who had to hike in in their wedding gear."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...about-her-life

The only bed and breakfast I can find in Knoydart is a place called The Gathering, who do cater for wedding parties.

Remote Scottish Weddings in Knoydart - The Gathering

http://www.thegatheringknoydart.co.u...gs-events.html

Secret Scotland ....Special Operations Directive

"The Special Operations Executive (SOE), was set up by Winston Churchill and Hugh Dalton during World War II, with the remit to engage the enemy by means other than direct confrontation. In Churchill's words, "Set Europe ablaze". Operational from June, 1940, SOE employed some 13,000 agents by way of direct control, with up to 1 million being directly or indirectly supported worldwide."

"During World War II, Inverie House on the Knoydart Peninsular was requisitioned for training, and used by the Special Operations Executive (SOE) as a Special Training School, designated STS24a. Its specific function is unknown."

http://www.secretscotland.org.uk/ind...s/InverieHouse

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 18-12-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 05:02 PM   #1831
aquilina

My friend just made a very good point which i hadn't noticed before...if you look at the bookcase,Thomas Mair clearly has a thing for nazi uniform (and accompanying accessories!).

Clearly didn't like the Britain First uniform enough though, as he instead chose to wear a a cardigan with a chicken on it, despite the others all proudly wearing theirs.

For someone who loves the uniforms of the right, seems pretty bloody weird!

(ps. thanks Jim for pointing out the chicken details!)

Last edited by aquilina; 18-12-2016 at 05:03 PM.
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #1832
GentileJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post
My friend just made a very good point which i hadn't noticed before...if you look at the bookcase,Thomas Mair clearly has a thing for nazi uniform (and accompanying accessories!).

Clearly didn't like the Britain First uniform enough though, as he instead chose to wear a a cardigan with a chicken on it, despite the others all proudly wearing theirs.

For someone who loves the uniforms of the right, seems pretty bloody weird!

(ps. thanks Jim for pointing out the chicken details!)
Another point about Britains first is they are a far right organisation which is massively pro-israel, and I believe was founded by Paul Golding who is jewish, and he was their leader until a few months ago. But if Tommy was obsessed with the Nazis that would be slightly odd for him to be a fan of this particular far right organisation, given the Nazis more circumspect views on the Jews.

Last edited by GentileJim; 18-12-2016 at 05:44 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 07:18 PM   #1833
aquilina

Quote:
Yorkshire police put out several CCTV clips of Tommy Mair's movements on the day. If the official story is to be believed the entire attack needed to have taken place in around one and a half minutes before he walked away down the road. I put together a video of these clips and some other relevent information:

thanks so much for mapping out the route Jim. I hadn't pieced the last part of the post-murder, pre-arrest together, but in my head it looked like he wasn't gona circle back, passing through the market, like Sam Watson said he saw.

Sam Watson's eyewitness statement is clearly false. I had a look at his social media and he seems like a normal kid, I wonder if someone feed him those lines? seems likely...
Old 18-12-2016, 07:32 PM   #1834
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

The Doctor who certified Jo Cox dead in the ambulance, allegedly, was Benjamin Rayner. [correct spelling, not Raynor]
The Yorkshire Post gets it right
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...mair-1-8255436

Quote:
Dr Ben Rayner told jurors: “No matter what we tried, we couldn’t get her heart to respond. Everyone agreed we had done everything we possibly could to save the patient.”
I previously identified him as an emergency doctor from way off Hull...
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1615

It seems he's also a rugby coach at Hull Ionians RFC. His email seems to confirm his location.

http://www.corobeussportsconsultancy.co.uk/page11.php
Quote:
Dr Ben Rayner - Corobeus Insructor - Consultant Emergency Medicine, Hull Royal Infirmary

Quote:
. I put together a video of these clips and some other relevent information:

Excellent work, Jim.
This video clearly shows the patent absurdity of the official narrative. The "Mair" actor would need to have an ear piece so that the timing of the silver and red cars would correspond with Mair making his approach down Market Street. How would he know at which exact time they would arrive? He was obviously making his movements, especially the ridiculous circumnavigation of the junction of Dark Lane/Gelderd Road, for the benefit of previously researched CCTV cameras, as with the one on Hawthorne House in Raikes Lane, taking the above images:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.73...7i13312!8i6656

It is ridiculous that "Mair would, in less that two minutes, casually amble at least 60 metres stab Cox 15 times, stab Kenny, shoot Cox once and then reload his "antique" cucumber shaped pistol twice again and fire twice again, meeting Cox [if she was indeed there] at the exact moment she exited the silver car.

Earlier on in the thread, Straw44berry noted the unusual occurrence of the surgery on a Thursday
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=178

and the conlict with the Daily Telegraph report that Cox was, according to the Inquest opening in London
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ng-murder-cha/
Quote:
prosecuting counsel David Cawthorne told the court that Mrs Cox was attacked as she was leaving a surgery for constituents at Birstall Library, in Market Street, West Yorkshire, at around 12.45 last Thursday.
The Birstall surgery on June 16, 1-2 PM is not archived on the web before June 16...
it only appears the next day,
https://web.archive.org/web/20160617....uk/surgeries/
the previous one on March 18 2016 doesn't
https://web.archive.org/web/20160318....uk/surgeries/

although it does include a Birstall [Saturday morning] surgery and a Thursday surgery in Cleckheaton in May [evening]

It seems that around the time of the event outside Birstall library there was an advertised on the website...
Quote:
Helen Pidd [email protected] Jun 16 [2:05 PM BST]
Labour MP Jo Cox shot in West Yorkshire. I'm on my way: if you have any info please get in touch

John Bradley @flypie
@helenpidd Not much but it was a scheduled surgery. http://www.jocox.org.uk/surgeries/
6:13 AM - 16 Jun 2016 [2:13 PM BST]
but how long it had been there isi anybody's guess. One wouldn't want too many uncontrolled witnesses queueing up to see their MP

And where is the CCTV footage from the library around 12.45 on June 16, c.f. June 15?
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/chill...homas-12219424

The whole wandering sequence of "Mair" is like an amateur sixth form film project using available CCTVs.

Finally, every one of the business premises seems to have some story, except Mel's the Barber Shop [Melanie Walker] at 12 Market Street.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.73...7i13312!8i6656
https://www.facebook.com/12marketstr...87659127919799
One wonders why.

Quote:
Mel's The Barber Shop
16 June · 21:15
A tragic loss of someone decent, kind and loved. Rest in peace Jo Cox. My thoughts are with your family

Mel's The Barber Shop
22 June · 21:11
We're back in business and trying to get back to some kind of normality. However we will be closed for 1 hour on Thursday so me and Guy can attend a memorial in Birstall. Closed between 12 :40 and 1:40. Mel.
PS As Aquililna noted, it seems Sam's lines were fed to him. As I mentioned earlier, it was astonishing that he should say that "Mair" wandered off towards Howden Clough, the exact location of the "arrest", when in reality, "Mair" could have gone anywhere.

Last edited by felixfelix; 19-12-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: add surgery tweet
Old 18-12-2016, 07:59 PM   #1835
aquilina

Default Legality of using Post-mortem CT scans (and CGI images) as evidence

The CGI images and post-mortem are of special interest to me, and I'll continue researching, however thought I'd share what I've found so far.

Post-mortem Computer Tomography (PMCT) is a relevatively new phenomenon, where autopsies are provided by CT scan, instead of traditional scalpel method. The images generated were first used as evidence in court in a trial in 2011.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0615080213.htm

However, this would have only been used as an adjunct of scalpel autopsy evidence as according to this 2012 document:

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/emf...al-documents-1

''the use of imaging alone without an invasive autopsy has not occurred in England. It is considered that there could be a reluctance to take this step forward due to the medical, police and legal professions’ hesitancy in being the first to use new technology or systems within the criminal justice system for fear of adverse repercussions.'' pg. 65.

Whether or not this has occurred since I'm yet to find out (but I suspect I would have found about it by now if it had).

However, using it alone would seem to go against the Chief Coroner's 2015 guidelines:

''Imaging should not be used as the sole type of post-mortem investigation where the circumstances of the death are suspicious or controversial, except where the cause of death is obvious.''

http://www.birpublications.org/doi/r...9/bjr.20150851

So it's very likely that a scalpel autopsy was done as well as the CT scan. In which case, if I was on the jury I would demand to see images from both.

Of course, she could have been the first person in the UK to have a PMCT as an alternative (rather than as an adjunct to a scapel autopsy). (it's been done in Germany once before on a very old 92 year old lady, to which i presume there was very little interest in getting the exact cause of her non-profile death correct). I would imagine they would also trial a computer generated only autopsy in England on a very low risk case (like a very elderly person). Imagine if they did it first on such a high profile person?! Who's results would be published in a journal and picked over by academics forever. I'm sure however if it was at all possible that she was the first, the notoriety which would come with that title would be grasped by Brendan with both hands (and a white helmets collection tin), rinsing it at every opportunity and medical conference going forward.

Anyway, I'll continue of my research. It's fascinating stuff

Last edited by aquilina; 18-12-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typos
Old 18-12-2016, 08:14 PM   #1836
GentileJim

Personally, I actually believe Sam Watson. All the other eyewitness testimony on video that I can find are from people who knew Jo Cox, or had connections, and therefore may have been in on the plot. Hichem Ben Abdullah is the most widely circulated witness, and he admits he knew her in one interview. There is Clarke Rothwell who was a BNP member. And there is a lady in the vice news interviews who says she knew Jo Cox. All of these people identify someone in white cap who then went down the road. Sam seems to be the only outsider, and he identifies someone in a black cap, and we see someone in a black cap later on CCTV, and later being arrested, and he says he left the scene by coming up the road and through the market. Sam also said he heard no shots, and didn't say anything about anyone saying 'Britain first'. I would guess they staged this thing after whoever we saw in the white cap walking down the road had gone.

Edit: In fact if I recall in one interview Hichem Ben Abdullah who is meant to be just an owner of a sandwich shop didn't just admit knowing her, but seemed to know quite a lot about her, including her charity work around the world, and her current positions and work on what was happening in Syria.

Last edited by GentileJim; 18-12-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:30 PM   #1837
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Yes ... I noticed her accent changed in this 12 minute video by Sky.

I don't recall all of the information in the Sky News Report.

For instance, at 6 minutes into the video two neighbours of Thomas Mair are interviewed, one man saying:

"I don't think you'll find anyone who'll say a bad word against him"

At 6.50 into video:

"Brendan Cox made his way to Leeds to be by his wife's bedside, but she died before he could get there" .... thus suggesting she was alive in hospital as per the other media reports.

http://news.sky.com/video/jo-cox-the...an-mp-10318456

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 19-12-2016 at 07:41 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #1838
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Sam Watson gave three interviews which I can locate and have transcribed above. Only in the BBC interview does he mention a "black hat"

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1667

Clarke Rothwell is or was treasurer of Birstall Victoria Rugby FC
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birsta...aarlfc/contact

https://www.facebook.com/BirstallVic...40622259346345
Quote:
Birstall Victoria ARLFC
16 June · Birstall · 17:20
Terrible and shocking news about Batley and Spen MP Jo Cox. Our thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends at this sad time. RIP xx
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=408
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
'Eyewitness' is local activist and community enterprise ( cafe) co-ordinator Clarke Rothwell. Seen in that exclusive interview wearing his Birstall Victoria Rugby Club shirt complete with blue Priestley's Cafe Bar sponsorship flash.
Looks to have been filmed at the rear of Priestley's Cafe.
Priestley's Cafe Bar is a co-op community enterprise sponsored and boosted by local Labour MP Jo Cox ( RIP) and nominally owned by Birstall Victoria Rugby Club 'on behalf of the local community'.
It is quite 'the place to be seen' for Labour activists in and around Birstall.
Website here...
http://priestleyscafebar.co.uk
The cafe premises are owned by the Co-Op... More here....
http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/loc...tion-1-6037936
I'm not sure how relevant it is that Rothwell was on the Wikileaks [hmmm] list of BNP members.

According to a former BNP councillor [yes he's on the list] the FT,
https://www.ft.com/content/5a5c1b5e-...0-04585c31b153
Quote:
The North Kirklees area, home to both Gavan and Mr Mair, was described as the “jewel in the crown” of BNP support in the mid-2000s by former leader Nick Griffin. It had three councillors there and captured 3,685 votes — 7.1 per cent — in Batley and Spen in the general election 2010.

However, the local BNP branch folded in 2013. David Exley, a former BNP councillor who lives in Birstall, told the FT that many activists quit because of Mr Griffin’s leadership. “He was just in it for himself,” he said. He said the killing of Ms Cox was “terrible”. “She was democratically elected and she should be allowed to do her job.”

Some BNP activists left for the English Democrats, he said, while others supported the UK Independence party. The BNP did not contest Batley and Spen, Ms Cox’s constituency, in 2015.

Perhaps he could be leaned on to provide the witness report for "Britain First" or 'Put Britain First"?
http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/bar...tion-1-6037936

There is nothing to suggest that the post-mortem [assuming it was real...] report was anything other than with scalpal. However, I think I could have given the cause of death [as presented at the inquest opening] as gunshots and multiple stab wounds if presented with a computer generated image of the injuries.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38027972
Quote:
Jurors were shown computer-generated images of the body as he gave evidence in court.

[Dr Richard Shepherd] continued: "I concluded that she received multiple stab wounds to the back, front and left side of the chest and abdomen.
"The stab wounds had penetrated her heart, left lung, stomach and liver."
That's an odd way of putting it, I myself would have concluded that. He avoids using the words "cause of death". Perhaps Shepherd only saw a computer generated image too.

It's interesting that a couple from Dunfermline actually completes a report for Trip Advisor about a stay at The Gathering on Knoydart for the exact day of the alleged wedding of Jo and Brendan, but there is no mention of either attending a wedding or being disturbed by one...
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUs...d.html#REVIEWS

Last edited by felixfelix; 18-12-2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: add link correct grammar
Old 18-12-2016, 09:49 PM   #1839
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

At 6.50 into video:

"Brendan Cox made his way to Leeds to be by his wife's bedside, but she died before he could get there" .... thus suggesting she was alive in hospital as per the other media reports.

http://news.sky.com/video/jo-cox-the...an-mp-10318456
Hmmm

One for Dr Ben Rayner, Leeds General Infirmary and the West Yorkshire Police to disentangle
Brendan was busy sorting out the best image for the Media to commemorate Jo with at 3.50 PM BST wherever he was rushing to.
https://twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/sta...55646197096449
PS

In addition to, allegedly, rushing to Leeds having taken care of the children, no doubt, Brendan had taken time to pen the elegant "new chapter in our lives" statement. The earlist date of this statement appearing, via twitter, is 5.55 PM BST
https://twitter.com/Erriwend/status/743578653527805952
and the first online twitter image appears at 5.57 PM BST
https://twitter.com/k_d85/status/743487622740320256

Aha, it "emerged" via the Guardian at 5.55 PM, just in time for the 6pm news.
https://twitter.com/_DSOB_/status/743487282750046208
Quote:
DJ Lolita @_DSOB_
Beautiful statement from Brendan Cox - what an amazing woman.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...b0a88a1c872dae
9:55 AM - 16 Jun 2016 [5:55 PM BST]
Predictable, and placed on the Guardian's live blog at 5.51 PM "updated at 5:57 PM"

Last edited by felixfelix; 18-12-2016 at 10:55 PM. Reason: add PS
Old 18-12-2016, 09:55 PM   #1840
aquilina

Hi Felix,

Nick Kollerstrom's presence at the trial said only CGI images would be used as to not offend the sensitivities of the jury!!

In the real world post-mortem circumstances, these CGI images would have to be produced by a CT scanner, of which there are very few in the country which operate in morgues (luckily the one she got taken to had one though!).

There is nothing I could find to say that a scalpel autopsy had been performed at all. Only CGI images (i.e. CT scans) were referenced.

Therefore, if the CGI images were shown, these would have had to been generated from a CT scan. And if so, scalpel pics would have had to accompany them. This is because,
england as far as I can find, have never had a trial where only CT scans/CGI images have been used on their own.

BTW, this is in normal circumstances. I'm using it as a frame for just how odd the official story sounds.

In reality these CGI images could have been made as Mark said straight off a computer, using photoshopped images of a real CT scan (they could have even put her through it so as to get the build of her petite frame right) with injuries added on after.