Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 16-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #1601
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Whilst reading the National Press Reports about the trial they are almost all identical. The local press like the Yorkshire Post and the Birstall Examiner give a little more detail.

This isn't unique in the case of Jo Cox, it happens all the time now. Many years ago there would be reporters from all the different press outlets during a major trial and there would be some variety in the stories they printed.

They are now nearly all identical. It appears they are given a script and that's what they print.

Thomas Mair denies Mrs Cox's murder, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon - a dagger.

Thomas Mair also pleads not guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent to Bernard Carter-Kenny on the same date.

He also denies saying "it's me" and "I'm a political activist." to the police officers.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-11-2016 at 07:54 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 07:47 PM   #1602
iamawaveofthesea
Restricted Profile

was he not supposed to have been shouting 'britain first' as he carried out the horrific act?

next they'll be telling us he was shouting ''i'm a 911 truther and a brexiteer''

they could have got a mention of donald trump in there too
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 12:01 AM   #1603
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Fazila Aswat hears Mair shout
Quote:
'Britain first, this is for Britain, Britain will always be first'."
Sandra Major hears Mair shout
Quote:
something along the lines of 'keep Britain independent' or 'British independence'.
They seem to have been at separate events...
sources - http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tack-1-8241385

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7421651.html

The YP has some fascinating detail regarding the Keystone cops "arrest" of Mair
quick march ....

PC Craig Nicholls (left) and PC Jonathan Wright arrive at the Old Bailey

Quote:
At about 1.20pm they were in the Leeds Road area and were travelling in the direction of Morley. It was here that they saw someone who they thought fitted with the description given, the jury was told.
Mr Nicholls said the man was on the pavement, to the near side of the vehicle as they were travelling. He was wearing a black baseball cap and carrying a black holdall in his right hand
He said: “I said to PC Wright: ‘Is that him?’ We drove past initially. I spun the police vehicle round and at that point the male disappeared.
The officers headed into Whitehorse Close and saw a man turning onto Risedale Avenue, who the jury was told was the same man they had seen on the road.
Mr Nicholls said he knew the road was a cul-de-sac. He said: “When we turned onto Risedale Avenue, he was in the middle of the road, about 20 yards away from where we were.
“PC Wright had his window down and was hanging out of the window while I was holding onto his belt. He was giving directions to drop the bag and show his hands.
“In his right hand he had a black holdall. In his left he had something which was black. I honestly couldn’t tell you what it was at the time.
Mr Nicholls said he was concerned the man could have a weapon and his colleague made several requests for the man to put the bag down, the court heard. The man was facing away from them and dropped the bag to his right hand side, the court heard.
The witness told the court: “He turned around very quick. He put his hands into his pockets. Change fell out of his pockets.”
He said the man then put his arms out to the side and said: “It’s me.” It was not in reply to any question.
The officers got out of the vehicle and ran towards the man. He was wearing a light grey shirt with short sleeves which was loose fitting.
Mr Nicholls said: “As we started running towards him, he’s gone to put his hands down the front of his shirt. We rugby tackled him to the ground.”
Mass gunman on the loose in Birstall and they are heading out of town to Morley....
Two police officers in a car and they lose a man walking along a main road....
They know it's a cul-de-sac - perhaps because there's a no through road sign at the entrance....
belt,trousers...is this a circus act in the police car?
change falling out of trousers when Mair puts his hands into the pocket...is this anti-gravity?
What a farce.

one further nugget there from Fazila...
Quote:
“When he first came back, I was standing over Jo, and I was saying to her, I was referring to her children - ‘just think of X and Y, you need to get up and run’.
...X and Y having had their names and photos spread around the global MSM ever since the June 15 anti-Brexit rubber dinghy episode.

And the CCTV made public showing Mair arriving at the library...marked June 15 for rabbit trail purposes

source - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...killer-9273217

Last edited by felixfelix; 17-11-2016 at 12:15 AM. Reason: add image
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 08:18 AM   #1604
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

The facile arrest story by the two plod above in itself shows that the whole Jo Cox event was staged from start to finish.

The "arrest" sequence set was deliberately in a quiet cul-de-sac a mile away from the town. How to get Mair in front of the primed camera there is the problem.

The totally unbelievable script of the two plod is the result. Any normal police, looking for a lone man in a baseball cap carrying two bags would have screeched to a halt in front of him on the main road, Sweeney style, doors flung open...

No, they manage to lose him on a straight main road and he quietly slips into a no-escape residential road. Absolute nonsense.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #1605
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

The latest amusement from the trial
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38012499
Quote:
Tracy Bywood said she was working at the Priestley Care Home when she saw a man beating a woman.
"I saw him wind his hand in her hair and drag her off the pavement," she said.
"It was horrible what I saw...
"She went down on the floor like a sack of potatoes. It was awful to see a lady get such animosity."
She said she was "fairly sure" she heard "someone shout Britain First".
"He was so peaceful and calm as if he hadn't done anything wrong," she said.
She told the jury she heard a "popping noise" and said: "I won't even buy Pringles any more, I can't handle the noise of the seal breaking." [check - product placement]

Michaela Noble, a cook at the Priestley Care Home, said she could see a man dragging a woman off the kerb by her hair.
She said he was kicking her before he stabbed her several times.
Another witness, Julie Holmes, said she was working at her shop, It's a Cake Thing, when she heard a loud popping sound from Market Street and raised voices.
She said she saw a man strike a woman, who fell down, and saw him stab the woman all over her body and around her head and neck.
Another witness, Darren Playford, dialled 999 after Mrs Cox was attacked and told the operator: "It's chaos, he's stabbed and shot people."
Why do guns always go pop, or even pop pop pop these days? The Sound of Pringles.
Busy man, Mr Playford of DCP Plumbers - from Monday's QC narrative..

Quote:
Darren Playford, a witness who had been at the nearby shop Sandwich and Co, saw the defendant leaving the scene and followed him towards the Vault pub.

He saw Mair disappear wearing a light jacket and baseball cap, but re-emerge without the jacket, carrying a holdall, the court heard.
I guess Mair disappeared for the second time, to re-emerge a mile away down the Leeds Road.I'm surprised Darren didn't follow him in his DCP liveried van.

I wonder which route Mair used to get to the corner of White Horse Close? Probably the most direct way along the main road, 15 - 20 minutes walking time

Back in June...
Quote:
Darren Playford, a 49-year-old plumber who witnessed the attack on Cox, had tears in his eyes at the vigil. “I’m still shaking to be honest. It’s been a living nightmare, the same as for everybody who witnessed it,” he said. “It’s one of those things you’re never going to forget.”

He said most people had probably made their minds up about which way they would vote before Cox’s death. “[The referendum has] just been the last thing on my mind to be honest. It’s taking second place for a lot of people here. At the end of the day somebody has lost a life, a mother with two young kids.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...k-after-attack

Last edited by felixfelix; 17-11-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: bracket x 2
Old 17-11-2016, 04:58 PM   #1606
whatsinaname

"I won't even buy Pringles anymore..."

whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #1607
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
"I won't even buy Pringles anymore..."

I'd never buy any potato crisps ever again, or even sacks of potatoes which might remind me of Jo hitting the floor [allegedly]...
Old 17-11-2016, 06:57 PM   #1608
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
Fazila Aswat hears Mair shout

Sandra Major hears Mair shout

They seem to have been at separate events...
sources - http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tack-1-8241385

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7421651.html

The YP has some fascinating detail regarding the Keystone cops "arrest" of Mair
quick march ....

PC Craig Nicholls (left) and PC Jonathan Wright arrive at the Old Bailey

Mass gunman on the loose in Birstall and they are heading out of town to Morley....
Two police officers in a car and they lose a man walking along a main road....
They know it's a cul-de-sac - perhaps because there's a no through road sign at the entrance....
belt,trousers...is this a circus act in the police car?
change falling out of trousers when Mair puts his hands into the pocket...is this anti-gravity?
What a farce.

one further nugget there from Fazila...

...X and Y having had their names and photos spread around the global MSM ever since the June 15 anti-Brexit rubber dinghy episode.

And the CCTV made public showing Mair arriving at the library...marked June 15 for rabbit trail purposes

source - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...killer-9273217
Thanks Felix.

From the Yorkshire Post:

"Simon Russell Flint QC, for Mair, suggested that the defendant did not shout “It’s me” or claim to be a political activist and had remained silent throughout his arrest.

Cross-examining Pc Nicholls, he said: “There is a lot of radio noise. The (police) car engine is running. You are 20 yards away. Pc Wright is shouting at him (Mair) to drop it (the bag). You are still in the car, as is Pc Wright.

“And you are saying you could both hear something like ‘It’s me’?”

Pc Nicholls replied: “He did say it.”

Mr Russell Flint continued: “I’m going to suggest that is not correct. Nothing like that was said like that by this man.”

Pc Nicholls replied: “That is what I heard.”

The defence barrister also alleged that Mair had not said he was a political activist, adding: “I’m going to suggest that no such thing was said by Mr Mair.”

Pc Nicholls again said he heard it uttered by the defendant.

Mr Russell Flint went on: “You say he was asked what he had got on him and he said he had a knife in his pocket?”

Pc Nicholls said: “That’s correct.”

Mr Russell Flint said: “There was no knife in his pocket and I’m suggesting he did not say he had a knife in his pocket.”

Pc Nicholls responded: “The defendant said he had a knife in his pocket.”

The lawyer also asserted that Mair said nothing about having a gun, and suggested that one of the officers commented “We are going to get into trouble for this”, but Pc Nicholls denied it"

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...tack-1-8241385

Where was the knife?

Nick Kollerstrom writes:

"A ‘Senior Crime Scene investigator’ arrived on the scene at 14.50. As he could not be present at the trial, his testimony was read out, together with videos shown. He saw the black baseball cap on the ground, plus a knife-sheath and a dagger. In addition, there was a long, gold-type object, which when unscrewed contained a knife (we were shown pictures).

AT THIS POINT I SUGGEST THE JUDGE SHOULD HAVE DISMISSED THE CASE. THE TWO POLICE WHO ARRESTED HIM CLEARLY TESTIFIED THAT T.M. HAD NO KNIFE, THEN AN HOUR LATER A DAGGER APPEARS ON THE SCENE OF ARREST – IN FACT TWO OF THEM – TOGETHER WITH AN ABSURDLY LARGE LIST OF OTHER ‘CLUES.’"

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2016/11...as-mair-trial/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 17-11-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #1609
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Where are these woods where Mair did his hat change in John Nelson Close? I don't see any trees...
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.73...7i13312!8i6656
Kollestrom:
Quote:
Some days later, the white cap and dark jacket belonging to T.M. were found in or near the woods at John Nelson close.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...l-live-9256189

Quote:
The prosecution alleges after leaving the scene, Mair walked into John Nelson Close, a small street behind the Vaults pub.**
The jury is told he disappeared wearing a cap and light jacket but re-emerged wearing a dark cap and without the jacket.
The cap and jacket were later allegedly found in an overgrown garden with gunshot particles consistent with the gun used in the attack and DNA belonging to Jo Cox on them.
Allegedly.
** Old Wine and Spirit Vaults, 42 Huddersfield Road Birstall WF17 9AB

Mair keeps on disappearing.
Old 18-11-2016, 07:42 AM   #1610
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Jo Cox, the woman who died twice - or perhaps fewer times.

Quote:
Mr Wallen said medics worked to save her life but she was pronounced dead by a doctor in an ambulance outside Birstall library on June 16.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-hears-8273439

no further comment from the Mirror, or any other MSM outlet, which earlier had previously parroted the police line on June 16
Quote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...jo-cox-8207285

Police announced at a press conference at 5.15pm today that she had lost her fight for life in hospital.
and here's the tame press waiting outside the hospital....

Let's not forget how that "arrest" imagery appeared in the MSM....

Quote:
The picture first emerged on Snapchat before being posted on Twitter by local Labour Councillor for Dewsbury South Gulfam Asif.
...who just happened to find it. Very helpful. Only just elected, too... on May 5 2016
http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/ele...ncil-1-7896890
Quote:
Three Labour newcomers were elected in North Kirklees - Fazila Fadia won with 3,486 votes in the Batley East ward, Mussarat Pervaiz in the Dewsbury West ward with 3,164 and Gulfman Asim took 2,626 in the Dewsbury South ward, securing the party’s stronghold in those wards.

Incoming Dewsbury South councillor Gulfman Asif (Lab) said: “I’m feeling excited. It’s a surreal moment, I’m still waiting for it to sink it.
“It took the hard work of the sitting councillors and the retiring councillor Abdul Patel for us to get a majority.
“It’s a proud moment, I want to thank everyone who came out and voted.”
https://twitter.com/gasif2016

tweet deleted, with "Snapchat" image from the same vantage point showing the video of the fleet of police cars arriving

https://twitter.com/PGMcNamara/statu...40064508739584
Quote:
Paul McNamara Verified account @PGMcNamara
@gasif2016 hi, I'm a journalist from Channel 4 News - could you follow me back please so I can DM? Many thanks, Paul
6:48 am - 16 Jun 2016 [2:48 PM BST]
https://twitter.com/BullshirePolice/...83821509730304
Quote:
Bullshire Police @BullshirePolice
[email protected] - We presume you've given the details of the person who sent you this 'Snapchat' image to the appropriate authorities?
9:42 am - 16 Jun 2016 [5:42 PM BST]
no answer!

Gulfam Asif

Fazila Fadia with Jo...
Old 18-11-2016, 09:08 AM   #1611
markgobell

Jo Cox murder trial: Thomas Mair's alleged EU Remain leaflet as an allegory to Jo Cox's "impassioned" HoC speech on Syria

This Telegraph story was originally published on 16 November 2016 :

Quote:

Telegraph ( from the web archive ) : Jo Cox murder trial: Thomas Mair 'had EU referendum leaflet in his bag' when arrested

By Telegraph Reporters

16 November 2016 • 2:34pm

A suspected far-Right extremist had an EU referendum leaflet in his bag when he was arrested after murdering a pro-Remain Labour MP, a court heard on Wednesday.

Thomas Mair, 53, is accused of shooting and stabbing Jo Cox in Birstall, a town in her constituency of Batley and Spen in West Yorkshire, on June 16.

He is also accused of stabbing Bernard Carter-Kenny, 77, who had tried to intervene to protect the MP.

Remain campaigner Mrs Cox, 41, was stabbed 15 times and shot three times, including twice in the head, just one week before the EU referendum. She was on her way to hold a surgery at a library when she was attacked.

Mair researched far-Right and white supremacist material, including about the KKK and the Nazis, at a local library in the days leading to the killing, the Old Bailey in London has heard.

Jurors were shown photos today of the contents of the black leather holdall which Mr Mair was carrying shortly before he was rugby-tackled to the ground by unarmed police.

The contents included a gun, a dagger and a knife sheaf, Mr Mair's black wallet and a Tesco carrier bag. Inside the carrier bag was "a leaflet about the referendum that was coming up", prosecutor Richard Whittam QC said.

A photo shown to the jury revealed it was a leaflet from the pro-Remain group Britain Stronger in Europe.

The wallet contained cash, a library card, a home rent card, a Kirklees College student ID card and a card with his and his mother's phone numbers on.

A knife contained inside a gold cylinder was also found in the road next to the bag of bullets and keys.

A witness statement from a neighbour, David Thomas, was also read to the court, which said Mr Mair had lived in the street for "well over 20 years", and used to live there with his grandfather until he died.

Mr Mair has a young brother, and used to do his mother's shopping, it added.

The witness statement read: "Tommy was a quiet man and as far as I was aware, had very few friends.

"He used to do gardening as a pastime. He cut the grass in front of my house about once a month."

Mr Mair, of Birstall, West Yorks, denies murder, grievous bodily harm with intent, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon - namely a dagger.

The trial continues.

The current version of the above Telegraph story, published under the same URL uses a different headline with much changed content and the "Britain Stronger in Europe" reference deleted.

Quote:

Telegraph : Jo Cox murder trial: MP told staff to flee to safety after she was shot and stabbed

Speaking in court today, two police officers also described how Mr Mair had an EU referendum leaflet, a sawn-off .22 rifle, live ammunition and a dagger-style knife in his bag when he was arrested.

The original mentioned :

A photo shown to the jury revealed it was a leaflet from the pro-Remain group Britain Stronger in Europe.

Whereas now the reference to the alleged "leaflet" reads :

Speaking in court today, two police officers also described how Mr Mair had an EU referendum leaflet, a sawn-off .22 rifle, live ammunition and a dagger-style knife in his bag when he was arrested.

Other msm articles also mention Thomas Mair's alleged possession of the Britain Stronger in Europe leaflet.

google search : Thomas Mair "Stronger in Europe"

This reminds me of the OKC script where it was alleged that at the time of the patsy, neo-Nazi nut job, Timothy McVeigh's arrest, a couple of pages torn from William Luther Pierce's race war novel, The Turner Diaries, were found on the passenger seat of his car. These pages depicted the part in the story where the protagonists were blowing up federal buidlings, just as McVeigh had allegedly done in OKC ...

The Jo Cox script would have us believe that the alleged, "Britain First" neo-Nazi nut job, Thomas Mair, had in his possession at the time of his arrest, a campaign leaflet which represented the side of the EU "debate" to which Thomas Mair was allegedly opposed and that which allegedly prompted him to murder one of it's advocates, Jo Cox MP.

So, why does this specific leaflet appear in the Jo Cox script ?

I suggest that it is there simply as an allegorical reference to one of the real reasons why the Jo Cox event occurred.

That being her "impassioned" House of Commonis speech on Syria.

Quote:

See also : http://www.strongerin.co.uk/

Wikipedia : Britain Stronger in Europe

Britain Stronger in Europe (formally The in Campaign Ltd.) is an advocacy group which unsuccessfully campaigned in favour of the United Kingdom's continued membership of the European Union in the 2016 British referendum.[1][2]

It was launched at the Truman Brewery in London on 12 October 2015[2][3] and declared as the official "Remain" campaign for the referendum by the Electoral Commission on 13 April 2016.[4]

Quote:

Yorkshire Post ( from the web archive )

From immigration to Syria and Gaza to social care... Jo Cox’s Westminster contributions

16 June 2016

On Syria

Ms Cox made an impassioned speech on the crisis in Syria on October 12 2015, in which she said:

“Every decade or so, the world is tested by a crisis so grave that it breaks the mould: one so horrific and inhumane that the response of politicians to it becomes emblematic of their generation - their moral leadership or cowardice, their resolution or incompetence. It is how history judges us.

“We have been tested by the Second World War, the genocide in Rwanda and the slaughter in Bosnia, and I believe that Syria is our generation’s test. Will we step up to play our part in stopping the abject horror of the Syrian civil war and the spread of the modern-day fascism of Isis, or will we step to one side, say that it is too complicated, and leave Iran, Russia, Assad and Isis to turn the country into a graveyard?”

Continuing, she said: “The history of Iraq hangs over us all, and it should, but its legacy is awful enough without supplementing it with a new one of ignoring the slaughter in Syria. We must not let it cloud our judgment or allow us to lose sight of our moral compass.

“The war in Iraq led to the deaths of thousands upon thousands of civilians. Its legacy must be to make us all put the protection of civilians at the centre of our foreign policy, not to make us sit on the sidelines while hundreds of thousands more are killed and millions flee for their lives.”

In an urgent question to Middle East minister Tobias Ellwood, on May 3 2016 she said:

“While I’m a huge fan of president Obama, and indeed worked for him in North Carolina in 2008, on Syria I believe that president Obama and the Prime Minister made the biggest misjudgment of their time in office when they put Syria on the too difficult pile - and instead of engaging fully, withdrew and put their faith in a policy of containment.

“This judgment, made by both leaders for different reasons, will, I believe be judged harshly by history and has been nothing short of a foreign policy disaster.”

“I don’t believe that either president Obama or the Prime Minister tried to do harm in Syria but, as is said, sometimes all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

Both events occurred on 12 October 2015.

That's why, imo, the Jo Cox murder script includes the pro-EU remain leaflet from the "Britain Stronger in Europe" campaign, allegedly found in Thomas Mair's possession at the time of his arrest.

Unless of course, perhaps like Timothy McVeigh at OKC, the leaflet / book pages served as aide memoires for the alleged perps ...

There are 42 different pro-EU campaign groups listed on Wikipedia, Campaigning in the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016. The "Britain Stronger in Europe" group was declared as the official "Remain" campaign for the referendum by the Electoral Commission.

Quote:

More, contrived Kabbalistic nonsense here :

See also : The alleged "SPLC Shipping Documents" are fake

Last edited by markgobell; 19-11-2016 at 04:16 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #1612
markgobell

Thomas Mair murder trial : Day 5 : Jo Cox tried to shield face during shooting, jury hears

Quote:

BiBiC : Jo Cox tried to shield face during shooting, jury hears

18 November 2016

MP Jo Cox tried to shield her face with her hands as her killer shot her in the head, the Old Bailey has heard.

The 41-year-old Batley and Spen MP received 15 stab wounds and was shot three times in Birstall, West Yorkshire, on 16 June.

In statements read to the jury, ambulance staff told of how they gave the "unresponsive" MP emergency treatment at the scene, but she was pronounced dead at 13:48 BST.

Thomas Mair, 53, denies her murder.

Mr Mair, from Birstall, also denies grievous bodily harm with intent, possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence and possession of an offensive weapon - a dagger.

'Multiple stab wounds'

Pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd said that Mrs Cox had died "as a result of multiple stab and gunshot wounds".

Jurors were shown computer-generated images of the body as he gave evidence in court.

Dr Shepherd catalogued the stab wounds, including to the victim's chest cavity, stomach and hand, some of which he said had been inflicted with between "moderate and severe force".

Image caption Pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd said that Mrs Cox died "as a result of multiple stab and gunshot wounds"

The court also heard there had been a wound to her left hand that was a "through and through" entry and exit bullet hole.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC asked: "It could be consistent with the hand being raised to the face and the bullet going through?"

Dr Shepherd replied: "Indeed. It could be with any of the injuries but I think it makes more sense that the hands were up covering the face and the bullet has gone through the right hand and... into the head."

He continued: "I concluded that she received multiple stab wounds to the back, front and left side of the chest and abdomen.

"The stab wounds had penetrated her heart, left lung, stomach and liver."

Bullets for 'hunting vermin'

The jury also heard evidence from a firearms expert, who said the bullets fired in the attack were more commonly used to kill vermin in a "humane" way.

A plastic bag found in a holdall when Mr Mair was arrested had 25 live .22 calibre rounds inside - 12 manufactured in Britain and 13 made in Germany.

Andre Horne, who has been an expert in his field for more than 20 years, said the bullets were designed to expand after being fired. This meant an animal was more likely to be killed straight away, rather than escaping with an injury that could lead to a slower death.

"[It] would be considered a more humane way of disposing of animals," he added. "They are most commonly used for hunting vermin, squirrels, rabbits and other small animals."

Mr Horne also said that the bullets could be legally owned in the UK with the correct firearms licence.

Jurors were shown the modified .22 calibre Weihrauch rifle found with the bullets in the holdall. The bolt-action gun had its shoulder stock and all but 4cm of its barrel removed, which Mr Horne said allowed it to be shot with one hand - but decreased the penetrating power.

Image caption Police released this photograph of Thomas Mair as the trial began, as well as several images of weapons that were shown to the jury

Mr Whittam QC said to the expert: "In its long form it's a firearm and you could have had lawful possession of it with a certificate. But in its reduced size it is a banned weapon in this country altogether?"

Mr Horne replied: "That's correct, yes."

Kerry Versfeld, of the National Ballistics Intelligence Service, confirmed the casings found at the scene had been fired by the same rifle.

The court was also shown the dagger allegedly used to stab Mrs Cox, which Mr Horne said was most likely a "fake replica" of a Fairbairn-Sykes "fighting dagger" - a design first made in 1941 for British special forces and commando units.

The trial continues.

Last edited by markgobell; 18-11-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 18-11-2016, 06:07 PM   #1613
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

^^ Thanks Mark. I was expecting Dr Richard Shepherd to turn up here. Most forensic pathologists wouldn't want to go near this case with a barge pole or gigantic scalpal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/...urt-hears.html

Quote:
In statements read out at the Old Bailey, ambulance service staff told of treating Mrs Cox as she lay at the scene.
The MP was "unresponsive" and was given emergency treatment.
I wonder what that treatment comprised. What are the names of these Ambulance personnel?
[see description of "injuries" catalogued by the autopsy pathologist below...]
Quote:

She had "swelling" on one of her eyes, an abdominal bleed and "straight edged puncture" wounds to her upper torso .

She was pronounced dead at 1.48pm.
Except the police said on the day that she died in hospital in Leeds. BS story.[both versions]

Quote:
Pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd carried out a lengthy post mortem examination on the body of 5ft tall Mrs Cox later the same day.
Good job Shepherd wasn't on holiday that day
Quote:

Dr Shepherd told jurors: "I concluded that Jo Cox died as a result of multiple stab and gunshot wounds."

Jurors were shown computer generated images of the body as he gave evidence in court.
Dr Shepherd catalogued the stab wounds, including to her chest cavity, stomach and hand.

One stab wound passed right through her arm and into her right side, he said.
Another stab wound entered into the right ventricle of her heart, the pathologist said.
One gunshot wound was found to her right forehead and the bullet fragmented, the doctor said.
A second bullet hole was on her right eyebrow, jurors were told.
The round did not penetrate the skull and was recovered from muscle "flattened and distorted", the doctor said.
The third bullet wound was to the chest and the bullet was found in the cavity.
A "through and through" entry and exit bullet hole was on her left hand.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC suggested: "It could be consistent with the hand being raised to the face and the bullet going through?"
Dr Shepherd replied: "Indeed. It could be with any of the injuries but I think it makes more sense that the hands were up covering the face and the bullet has gone through the right hand and ... into the head."
He went on: "I concluded that she received multiple stab wounds to the back, front and left side of the chest and abdomen.
"The stab wounds had penetrated her heart, left lung, stomach and liver."
Some stab wounds were inflicted with between "moderate and severe force", he added.
Dr Shepherd was drafted in to back up the shaky story of the suicide of Dr David Kelly with a blunt penknife, originally set out by a youthful Dr Nick Hunt, [most recently active in the autopsy of one of the Bataclan "victims"]
http://www.globalresearch.ca/profess...-death/5345785

Last edited by felixfelix; 18-11-2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: spell and add quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #1614
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Red face

Arrest of Tommy Mair

source - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...os-son-8222262

credit Sky News, source - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...nesses-report/

But the ITV footage is from a different angle from that from Sky News.

The video when the above screenshot

Amazing
Two separate people filming this staged event. But you need some redundancy in these one shoot scenes.

A better uncropped image from the snapchat upload...

source - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=86

perhaps those extra 8 cars were carrying blue and white police tape.

Last edited by felixfelix; 18-11-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:07 PM   #1615
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

The Guardian identifies the doctor who certified extinction of life for Jo Cox after she was attacked with knife and gun,so we're told
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ets-court-told

Stand up Dr Ben Raynor

Quote:
“No matter what we tried, we couldn’t get the heart to restart,” Raynor said. After a 20-minute struggle, the doctor and paramedics discussed what more could be done. “Everyone was in agreement we had done everything we possibly could to save the patient.” Raynor pronounced her dead.
But he must have made a simple mistake, because she was declared dead again in Leeds according to the police, reported in the Mirror.
Messy though - "She had suffered 15 stab wounds, mostly to the front and left side of her chest, and her abdomen. One blow struck her chest after penetrating her right arm. She had also been shot once in the chest and twice in her head,"

Rather oddly, on June 19 2016 the people reported that a Dr Ben Raynor had carried out the post mortem on Jo Cox!
-
Quote:
A postmortem examination by Dr Ben Raynor confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab and gunshot wounds
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-p...81479275704109

perhaps he [and I can't find any record of a doctor with that name yet although there are references to a Dr Ben Rayner, an emergency doctor at Hull and East Riding NHS Trust] performed the post mortem immediately in the back of the ambulance?

The Guardian also describes Richard Shepherd as a pathologist at Leeds General Infirmary
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dick-shepherd-9547a114
Dick Shepherd
Forensic Pathologist at -
Northwich, Cheshire, United KingdomMedical Practice

Quote:
Having given evidence at high-profile inquests, including those into the deaths of Princess Diana and victims of the 9/11 and the 2005 Bali bombing attacks
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...623-zsi88.html

Last edited by felixfelix; 18-11-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:39 PM   #1616
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
The Guardian identifies the doctor who certified extinction of life for Jo Cox after she was attacked with knife and gun,so we're told

Stand up Dr Ben Raynor

But he must have made a simple mistake, because she was declared dead again in Leeds according to the police, reported in the Mirror.
Messy though - "She had suffered 15 stab wounds, mostly to the front and left side of her chest, and her abdomen. One blow struck her chest after penetrating her right arm. She had also been shot once in the chest and twice in her head,"

Rather oddly, on June 19 2016 the people reported that a Dr Ben Raynor had carried out the post mortem on Jo Cox!
-

perhaps he [and I can't find any record of a doctor with that name yet] performed the post mortem immediately in the back of the ambulance?
Wikipedia has two different pages for Jo Cox with different accounts of where she died.

Wikipedia Page titled "Jo Cox"

"Four hours after the incident, West Yorkshire Police announced that Cox had died at Leeds General Infirmary" sources BBC and Guardian, but both their internet sites have deleted that information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

The BBC site does still have this image of Leeds Infirmary with the title:

"Armed police were posted outside Leeds General Infirmary"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

Wikipedia paged titled "Killing of Jo Cox"

"At 1:48 pm, Cox was pronounced dead by a doctor working with the paramedic crew attending."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Jo_Cox

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 18-11-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Old 19-11-2016, 01:53 AM   #1617
markgobell

The Ubiquitous Dr Richard Shepherd

The case that keeps on stretching credulity ..

A familiar, trusted face for the jury ...

Dr Richard Shepherd, TV's go to forensic pathologist, who has an uncanny knack of concluding "nothing to see here" for each and every one of the celebrity deaths featured on the TV series Autopsy: The Last Hours Of and others ...

Dr Richard Shepherd

Agent: Mark Lucas
Photo of Dr Richard Shepherd

Dr Richard Shepherd is the leading forensic pathologist in the UK who has been involved in the investigation of many high profile deaths. He is a Visiting professor at City University London, Honorary Consultant at The Royal Liverpool Hospital and a registered UK Home Office Forensic Pathologist.

With over 25 years of experience, he advised on the management of UK fatalities following 9/11, and was the forensic pathologist expert for the Bloody Sunday Inquiry and the death of Diana, Princess of Wales. He is a member of the Ministerial Independent Advisory Panel on Deaths in Custody and also of the Restraint Accreditation Board, and has been a member of the Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel.

He appears on Channel Five's Autopsy, where he investigates the mystery and intrigue behind the deaths of high profile celebrities such as Michael Jackson and Michael Hutchence.

Last edited by markgobell; 19-11-2016 at 04:28 AM.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:04 AM   #1618
markgobell

Quote:

Stand up Dr Ben Raynor

-

perhaps he [and I can't find any record of a doctor with that name yet although there are references to a Dr Ben Rayner, an emergency doctor at Hull and East Riding NHS Trust] performed the post mortem immediately in the back of the ambulance?

The Guardian also describes Richard Shepherd as a pathologist at Leeds General Infirmary
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dick-shepherd-9547a114
Dick Shepherd
Forensic Pathologist at -
Northwich, Cheshire, United KingdomMedical Practice

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...623-zsi88.html

Quote:

Watched by three prison officers, Mair sat in the dock taking occasional notes as Dr Richard Shepherd, a pathologist at Leeds General Infirmary, detailed Cox’s injuries.

Leeds General Infirmiary

http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/patients-v...ral-infirmary/

Leeds General Infirmiary : Consultants : Surnames begin with S

http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/consultants/s

No "Shepherd" listed

Leeds General Infirmiary : Consultants : Search : Shepherd

Sorry, no results matched your search. Please try again.

Hmmm ....

See also :

Dr David Halpin re: Murdered Iraq weapons inspector Dr David Kelly :

Concerns re evidence of Professor Shepherd

http://dhalpin.infoaction.org.uk/23-...essor-shepherd

Conclusions

No forensic pathologist has brought forward a case of death caused by bleeding from transection of the ulnar artery at the wrist to Andrew Rouse in the eight years since he and Dr Adi invited doctors to do that. Neither has a series of such deaths, nor even a single case report, been published.

I have said to my colleagues that if ever the claim was made it would be important to see the post- mortem records in order to show there was no other factor contributing to death ie overdose of depressant drugs.

The only record proving that a death can be caused SOLELY by transection of the ulnar artery at the wrist is cited by Dr Richard Shepherd in his report to the AG - 'in which a young individual died solely as a result of a self inflicted, solitary incision of her left ulnar artery.'

It is common forensic pathological experience that individuals can and do die as a result of solitary injuries to arteries or other blood vessels whether homicidally, suicidally or accidentally inflicted. l have seen many cases of death from haemorrhage fullowing incised injuries to the wrist in my career and 1 had a case in the last year (HSL82) in which a young individual died solely as a result of a self-inflicted, solitary incision of her left ulnar artery.

In my opinion, and in my experience, incised injuries to the ulnar artery may be unusual but they are without doubt potentially lethal injuries.

The expert opinion of Dr Richard Shepherd was central or even crucial in the grounds upon which the Attorney General based his decision to refuse the plea for an inquest. It was relevant too in the hearing of my plea and the refusal of it in the Administrative Division of the High Court. I believe that he has not approached his task in an even handed manner and that is unprofessional to say the very least.

See also :

chilcotscheatingus.blogspot.co.uk

The Death of David Kelly - Dr. Richard Shepherd's evidence to the Diana and Dodi inquest

I've recently become aware that Dr. Richard Shepherd not only features prominently in the forensic pathology assessment of the suspicious death of Dr. David Kelly but also played a significant role in the interpretation of the high profile deaths of Diana, Princes of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed.

In my own mind I'm clear that Dr. Shepherd's evidence about the death of Dr. Kelly is seriously deficient.

I also believe that the deficiencies in Dr. Shepherd's evidence are likely to be wilful deficiencies.

In other words, Dr. Shepherd provided unwarranted support and credibility for an unsafe conclusion of Dr. Nicholas Hunt.

The effect of Dr. Shepherd's actions, in my view, are to conceal the murder of David Kelly.

Last edited by markgobell; 19-11-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:26 AM   #1619
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Sky TV June 2016 - Sandra Major looking uncomfortable at 2.13

Who or what's Jo's dad looking at [4:49]??

And from the Guardian, the 999 call
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...g-jo-cox-audio

"Warning: some people might find this audio distressing"
[or staged]
Nicely helping along the official narrative though following his "change of clothing" in the imaginary wood/overgrown garden in John Nelson close, en route to Leeds Road, where "Mair" can wander unhindered for perhaps 10-15 minutes until he reaches White Horse Close for the filming sequences.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.73...-1.6581762,19z

How they see it in Camden Town...
https://twitter.com/lucitelu/status/799915731626426369
Quote:
Lucy Alice @lucitelu
The Jo Cox/Lee Rigby case similarities are startling. Citizens killed in public in the cause of warped ideologies. Terrorism.

2:02 AM - 19 Nov 2016 [10:02 AM UTC]
Camden Town, London
Well, in some aspects, Lucy!

PS from the video above...
"Last night I had to go and identify my sister's body" - Kim Leadbeater [afternoon of June 18]
supporting source - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0d033a575676c
"Pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd carried out a lengthy post mortem examination on the body of 5ft tall Mrs Cox later the same day"
i.e June 16.
I am a little bit surprised that the body is identified at least a day after a lengthy post-mortem, when a body is cut up normally
Quote:
You or another family member may be asked to formally identify the body of the deceased. This could either be to a police officer at the place where the death has happened or it could be later at the mortuary before the postmortem examination is carried out.
source - https://www.courtsni.gov.uk/en-GB/Pu...s%20(HTML).htm
I doubt whether the practice would differ on the UK mainland.

Last edited by felixfelix; 19-11-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #1620
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Leeds General Infirmiary

http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/patients-v...ral-infirmary/

Leeds General Infirmiary : Consultants : Surnames begin with S

http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk/consultants/s

No "Shepherd" listed

Leeds General Infirmiary : Consultants : Search : Shepherd

Sorry, no results matched your search. Please try again.

Hmmm ....

See also :

Dr David Halpin re: Murdered Iraq weapons inspector Dr David Kelly :

Concerns re evidence of Professor Shepherd

http://dhalpin.infoaction.org.uk/23-...essor-shepherd

Conclusions

No forensic pathologist has brought forward a case of death caused by bleeding from transection of the ulnar artery at the wrist to Andrew Rouse in the eight years since he and Dr Adi invited doctors to do that. Neither has a series of such deaths, nor even a single case report, been published.

I have said to my colleagues that if ever the claim was made it would be important to see the post- mortem records in order to show there was no other factor contributing to death ie overdose of depressant drugs.

The only record proving that a death can be caused SOLELY by transection of the ulnar artery at the wrist is cited by Dr Richard Shepherd in his report to the AG - 'in which a young individual died solely as a result of a self inflicted, solitary incision of her left ulnar artery.'

It is common forensic pathological experience that individuals can and do die as a result of solitary injuries to arteries or other blood vessels whether homicidally, suicidally or accidentally inflicted. l have seen many cases of death from haemorrhage fullowing incised injuries to the wrist in my career and 1 had a case in the last year (HSL82) in which a young individual died solely as a result of a self-inflicted, solitary incision of her left ulnar artery.

In my opinion, and in my experience, incised injuries to the ulnar artery may be unusual but they are without doubt potentially lethal injuries.

The expert opinion of Dr Richard Shepherd was central or even crucial in the grounds upon which the Attorney General based his decision to refuse the plea for an inquest. It was relevant too in the hearing of my plea and the refusal of it in the Administrative Division of the High Court. I believe that he has not approached his task in an even handed manner and that is unprofessional to say the very least.

See also :

chilcotscheatingus.blogspot.co.uk

The Death of David Kelly - Dr. Richard Shepherd's evidence to the Diana and Dodi inquest

I've recently become aware that Dr. Richard Shepherd not only features prominently in the forensic pathology assessment of the suspicious death of Dr. David Kelly but also played a significant role in the interpretation of the high profile deaths of Diana, Princes of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed.

In my own mind I'm clear that Dr. Shepherd's evidence about the death of Dr. Kelly is seriously deficient.

I also believe that the deficiencies in Dr. Shepherd's evidence are likely to be wilful deficiencies.

In other words, Dr. Shepherd provided unwarranted support and credibility for an unsafe conclusion of Dr. Nicholas Hunt.

The effect of Dr. Shepherd's actions, in my view, are to conceal the murder of David Kelly.

My goodness, Dr Shepherd was also the pathologist in the Jill Dando case.

"TV presenter Jill Dando died almost immediately due to brain damage after being shot through the head at point blank range, the Old Bailey heard today.

A small cut found above the bullet's entry point was probably caused by the pressure of the gun sight against her head, said Home Office pathologist Dr Richard Shepherd.

The bullet entered the left side of her head just above and behind the left ear and exited just in front of and at the top of the right ear, he told the court.

The pressure of a hard barrel against the skull formed a seal so the bullet passed through and gases passed into it - muffling the sound of a shot, the jury were told.

"It may tend to muffle the noise - it is the gases which are the cause of the noise," he explained as he gave details of Miss Dando's injuries found at post-mortem examination.

The pathologist was giving evidence on the seventh day of the trial of Barry George, 41, from Crookham Road, Fulham, west London, who denies murdering Miss Dando on April 26 1999."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-instant.html