Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 10-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #41
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Let's say that somebody is mobbed very badly, feels insecurity because he might be fired from his or her job, he or she is indebted and/or have family for whifh he or she must take care of.

You don't need to tell me how he or she can solve all the problems I listed, but say only how he can solve the mobbing by vcolorin color bouk. Lets sy that in that color book he or she have many elephants, dolphins, dinosaurs, monekys, flowers, buildings, weeds... and so on. How colouring one elephant in yellow other in purple, third in brown can solve the problem with mobbing?
What is mobbing, in this context?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #42
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
What is mobbing, in this context?
One example of mobbing is when a chief or coleague yields on worker saying that he or she isn't fit for the job.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #43
whiterain

Quote:
There are state when even celibacy can't help at all. I am in constant celibacy, but due to thyroid issue (i have rare endocrinologicval dissease) I can't recahrge myself by abstaining from sex/self pleasuring. Although I would b e in worst condition if I had sex or selfpleasuring.

I have constant tinitus, I have very eeak eyesight, and other health issues. As such I am chronically unemployed. As chronically unemployed I am on the lowest cvhain of food chain. Being on the lowest food chain I can't up-regulate myself and the circle goes round and round.
Sorry to hear that mate. I was chronically unemployed for many years and could see no way out of it. A few years ago though, I found temporary work, which eventually led to an opportunity to buy the small business I was working for. A year into running it I have the confidence to feel I could run most small businesses even from a very modest start.

Wish I could help more but my example shows that it's possible to drag yourself out of a seemingly hopeless situation. When you are feeling so low, anything you can do to try and help yourself is useful. Even if you fail the first time, the fact you are trying can give you enough of a boost to keep pushing. All you can do is keep making small changes to your life in the hope that something works to improve your situation.

PS I am coming to Croatia in August, looks like a beautiful country.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:58 PM   #44
vblackshadow

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-UltraMin.../dp/1416549722

Have a look at the above - The UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman M.D. (Yes, a US doctor - shock horror!)

However, he is one of the leading physicians involved in the Functional Medicine movement - a non-allopathic and holistic medical paradigm which attempts to resolve causes, rather than merely treat symptoms. As such, it is anti-psychiatric drugs and pro-lifestyle behaviour solutions. The book is pretty in-depth on the biology (and somewhat of a bible), but it gives great depth on the myriad of ways in which our choices affect our health, even on a genetic level (epigenetics). It is my go-to, non-conventional resource for all my essays when I want to call into question some of the conventional "wisdoms" associated with mental health.

One of the key components of Functional Medicine is to correct imbalances in 7 key areas: Optimise Nutrition, Balance Hormones, Cool off Inflammation, Fix Digestion, Enhance Detoxification, Boost Energy Metabolism, & Calm your Mind.

The book is extremely helpful in identifying where your own imbalances may lie, offering a tailor made plan suited to you and your needs, for both physiological and psychological health.

Here are some of his quotes so you can get a feel for where he is coming from:

"The very fact that we are having a national conversation about what we should eat, that we are struggling with the question about what the best diet is, is symptomatic of how far we have strayed from the natural conditions that gave rise to our species, from the simple act of eating real, whole, fresh food."

"Lifestyle change and changes in diet work faster, better and more cheaply than any medication and are as effective or more effective than gastric bypass without any side effects or long-term complications."

"The power of community to create health is far greater than any physician, clinic or hospital."

Functional Medicine is the future (I said that, not Hyman )

Hope this helps dude, and all the best with whatever path you take

Last edited by vblackshadow; 10-01-2016 at 10:14 PM.
vblackshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #45
monklink

Ahh man, hadn't realised how screwed over you've been. You have my total condolences. All I can say is that we're here for you. It's darkest before the dawn, but the sun is rising, dawn is a coming and totally unstoppable. Hope things look up soon. x
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #46
monklink

Post the tale of the Thorn and the Oak

In her early life, the Thorn was troubled, because she didn't know what she was and became anxious that she must be a rather poorly Oak. I mean the Oak was so big an' obvious, everybody knew about her; her wood could be used for great Battleships, Church Steeples and industrial machines. She grew up straight, tall and noble and every passerby looked up in admiration. People picnicked under her, painted landscapes, romance blossomed and children played.

The Thorn, however, was small, dark and hunched with, well, thorns. She put on a fair show of blossom mind, but nobody collected it as she was so prickly. Her berries were popular with the birds, but childer don't admire the common hedgerow birds like they do the squirrels dancing in lofty branches. Oh how she morned and tormented herself at being such a sickly Oak.

One Autumn it rained and rained, night after night, and flood waters rose in the fields about. Then came a terrific wind that howled and lashed all around. Despite her great strength, the Oak's size was it's downfall, and it was ripped root and branch from the ground with the most terrible commotion.

The Men came with their saws and axes and spent many days chopping up the Oak's remains. Now it's true that many planks were salvaged and many divers application crafted for her fine wood. So perhaps she fulfilled her destiny? However, the sad part was that she had no seedling. See whilst the Squirrels buried her Acorns, they also gnawed at their protective shells. Those that did germinate were all bunched together and could make no headway, their young green bark making fodder for the critters of the bank.

The Thorn never forgot the Oak, but no longer cursed being different as she had. She came to appreciate her own qualities and allowed herself to flourish unfettered, as her own tree, whatever that was, in her own unique gnarliness. At times she lost branches to passing storms, but craftsman would whittle them into fine walking sticks and object d'art.

She practiced what she was good at and enjoyed and the self-doubt fell away and in time she became radiant of herself. So much did her roots draw up the goodness of the Earth, that a Faery mound formed under her and soon folk were tying ribbons in her branches and dancing around in the moonlight. They worshipped her, she became a landmark and passed into folklore. She transcended magical experience to become part of a magical landscape.

What's more she had bountiful offspring. The birds loved her berries and the seeds would pass through them to be distributed in the ideal spots for new Hedglings. They inherited her prickliness, which deterred critters, and the locals cherished and looked after them wherever they sprang up believing them lucky.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:32 PM   #47
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
One example of mobbing is when a chief or coleague yields on worker saying that he or she isn't fit for the job.
The activities I listed are there to help people find some joy in life. We cannot run off to a shrink, counsellor, art therapist or any other 'qualified' person every time we have a problem. Part of life is about learning how to cope with the shit. Imagine the people in Syria.....how fucked up is that life they're living right now? But give the children some colouring books, give the adults a craft, and their day is lighter.

I'm not sure why people seem to think that I have given the world standard on how to deal with psychological problems. Just do what feels right for you. If you feel you should go to a professional person, pay money and seek help, do so. If not, do whatever is appropriate to you.

It shouldn't be that hard to see how peaceful, carefree, undemanding and fun activities would revive a person's mind and emotions? They do for me. Some people channel all their issues into a book, study, campaigning, a career and so on. If that's what a person wants to do, so be it. I don't have that level of drive. I'm more of a 'take each day as it comes' person when I'm stressed.

What do YOU do for your troubles? What would you advise?

Last edited by tildatod; 12-01-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:33 PM   #48
tildatod
Banned

Oh I forgot to mention: gardening. It's fantastic.