Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-07-2015, 07:50 PM   #141
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Why would it take away their bread and butter? The government wants to be the owner of the guns, so it is an incremental transfer of ownership
Taking away guns from citizens doesn't hurt weapons manufacturers one bit. There's the military, the police, FBI, national guard, coast guard, armed security, government security, not to mention war in other parts of the world, and confiscated guns can be recycled by the manufacturers to make more weapons for the above mentioned groups.

They want polarity, they know they can't take every single gun away, prattling on about that simple fact is stupid, but fits the prattlers to a T. They want one side insisting that there be no guns vs citizens who insist that they be allowed to keep them, with staged, hoax, patsy and real incidents being used as fodder for both sides. It's all about division, and giving authorities the right to go after gun owners with force if any kind of bill is passed.

Last edited by ronisron; 25-07-2015 at 07:51 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #142
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
What's the point of planning to take away citizen's firearms if they are going to leave the places that supply them alone? When they make it next to impossible to sell a gun legally, THEN you can start worrying about the pace being stepped up.
They are making it difficult to sell guns legally. If you'd listen to the interviews with the gun dealers on the Alex Jones show then you'd see how, but you won't will you, because you don't want to be proven wrong.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 05:24 PM   #143
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

They want polarity, they know they can't take every single gun away, prattling on about that simple fact is stupid, but fits the prattlers to a T. They want one side insisting that there be no guns vs citizens who insist that they be allowed to keep them, with staged, hoax, patsy and real incidents being used as fodder for both sides. It's all about division, and giving authorities the right to go after gun owners with force if any kind of bill is passed.
This is my whole point, you seem to understand it here.

The whole gun debate is simply a polarizing issue for the left and right to argue about. That's all it is.

You can quote some Liberal politician saying "We need to get rid of all the guns"

Then you can just as easily quote some Conservative politician saying "I support gun rights"

Just today I saw Donald Trump and Rick Perry on CNN talking about support for gun rights.

THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE ANYBODYS GUNS. THEY JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT.

When you have a bunch of lunatics who listen to every single word of guys like Alex Jones as if he were the second coming of Christ, then these guys can easily be lead into a provocation with the Government or Law enforcement. That is the whole point of the paranoia.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 26-07-2015 at 05:25 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 05:31 PM   #144
alf hearted
Banned

It's quite obvious that certain individuals and groups are being discreetly and not-so-discreetly goaded so that they expose their true intentions and affiliations, thus giving the authorities all the reason they need to land on them like a ton of bricks.

Last edited by alf hearted; 26-07-2015 at 05:32 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 08:00 PM   #145
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

The whole gun debate is simply a polarizing issue for the left and right to argue about. That's all it is.

You can quote some Liberal politician saying "We need to get rid of all the guns"

Then you can just as easily quote some Conservative politician saying "I support gun rights"

Just today I saw Donald Trump and Rick Perry on CNN talking about support for gun rights.

THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE ANYBODYS GUNS. THEY JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THAT.

When you have a bunch of lunatics who listen to every single word of guys like Alex Jones as if he were the second coming of Christ, then these guys can easily be lead into a provocation with the Government or Law enforcement. That is the whole point of the paranoia.
BUT THEY ARE TAKING AWAY PEOPLE'S GUNS, WAKE UP!

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/21/at...ns-taken-away/

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is involved in a government effort to disarm America’s veterans and seniors who may lack the capacity to manage their finances.

And it’s not just veterans facing this scrutiny: now it’s anybody who gets Social Security.

New documents obtained by The Daily Caller reveal that ATF, a division of the Department of Justice, is working with the FBI and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to enter veterans who get VA benefits into the government’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

TheDC first reported on a government program in which the VA sends veterans’ medical information to the FBI to disarm them. VA uses sneaky criteria to get veterans on the list for “persons prohibited under federal law from receiving or possessing firearms.” (RELATED: Daily Caller Reveals Secret VA-FBI Coordination).

If a veteran is deemed incapable of managing his or her own finances, the VA sends his or her information to the FBI to be automatically added to the criminal background check system. For some injured veterans, their incompetence was determined merely because they signed up for auto-pay on their debit cards, because their wife gives them financial advice, or because they asked for an in-house assistant to help with chores. The VA sends this list to the FBI every month. At last count, there were more than 120,000 veterans in the government’s background check system.

Now we know that the enforcement agency ATF is working with the VA and FBI to suppress information about the program.

Michael Connelly, executive director of the United States Justice Foundation, sent Freedom of Information Act requests about the program to four federal government agencies. But when it came to get a response, he got one from a fifth agency that he didn’t even request information from: ATF.

Connelly, whose research blew the lid off the program in our previous Daily Caller expose, learned that FBI sent his request to ATF, which stifled it.

The FBI sent ATF seven pages of documents pursuant to Connelly’s information request to check with them first. ATF denied Connelly’s request for information, telling him that the agency is “withholding deliberative materials” in a letter dated July 12.

Why?

ATF claims it can withhold “inter-agency or intra-agency memorandums or letters which would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency.”

So, if different agencies swap memos around to each other, then you need to sue them to get the documents under public disclosure law?

And the story is getting bigger. The Los Angeles Times reported this weekend that the Obama administration is trying to get the Social Security Administration to provide information to the FBI on Social Security beneficiaries who can be prohibited from owning a firearm for some form of incompetence. The Times cited the VA’s strategy of using veterans’ financial records against them.

“As I predicted the assault on veterans’ 2nd Amendment rights was just the beginning,” Connelly said. “Social Security recipients would be next. The LA Times has confirmed it. Sometimes I hate it when I am right.”
Old 26-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #146
alf hearted
Banned

Social security recipients are expected to have shitty money management skills. When a person who has led a highly disciplined life is suddenly struggling to pay his bills, it's common sense practice to wonder whether they might be on the verge of flipping.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #147
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Social security recipients are expected to have shitty money management skills. When a person who has led a highly disciplined life is suddenly struggling to pay his bills, it's common sense practice to wonder whether they might be on the verge of flipping.
So a veteran who has layed his life down for his country and became disabled because of it, so he is on welfare is now no longer permitted to own firearms to defend himself from attack The government hate the Veterans, because most of them have woken up and know they were conned by these warmongers. Veterans are a primary target in gun control.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:10 PM   #148
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
So a veteran who has layed his life down for his country and became disabled because of it, so he is on welfare is now no longer permitted to own firearms to defend himself from attack The government hate the Veterans, because most of them have woken up and know they were conned by these warmongers. Veterans are a primary target in gun control.
What am I missing here?

Nowhere in that article does it state that anyone's guns have been taken away because they cannot manage their finances.

Their details are forwarded for a criminal background check. This may be an unethical way to process these checks for which they would not usually be automatically entered for, but it does not follow that guns are being removed solely on the basis of their financial competence.

This article actually reinforces Vancity Eagles points.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #149
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
What am I missing here?

Nowhere in that article does it state that anyone's guns have been taken away because they cannot manage their finances.

Their details are forwarded for a criminal background check. This may be an unethical way to process these checks for which they would not usually be automatically entered for, but it does not follow that guns are being removed solely on the basis of their financial competence.

This article actually reinforces Vancity Eagles points.
But that is exactly what is happening. I could link to numerous articles and phone calls re-inforcing that the state is confiscating guns from legal owners, mostly veterans
Old 26-07-2015, 10:09 PM   #150
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:

The whole point of these psyops is to hopefully get people to hand their guns over willingly. Then to use those people to demand that gun control legislation be enacted for the sake of keeping everyone safe. This will of course create dissention with the "Constitutionalists" who want their right to bear arms respected. This current US Admin could push gun legislation through without any kind of a vote, based on BS they created in the media. The only arena where this is being played out is in the MSM. This admin does want gun control, but not for the interest of public safety. The key word is control.

Make no mistake, one group is engineering both sides of the "squabble". This is why it's important to point out how they are engineering it and why it's important to call out the very complicit media's role in it and the tactics they are employing. No matter which "side" they represent. That includes Alex Jones, BTW. Alex is infotainment and to be taken with a grain of salt.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 06:42 AM   #151
motleyhoo

The people saying that the govt is not going to take away our guns seem not to understand how the govt works.

They do not have to take away anyone's guns. They just have to add more and more onerous laws to make gun ownership so difficult and expensive that more and more people won't bother ever getting one, and the people who already have them won't be able to afford ammunition, permits, etc. Then they slowly ban gun ownership for more and more groups of people that they have labeled "unsafe" or "unstable". This is the goal of the slowly creeping gun control.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine

Last edited by motleyhoo; 27-07-2015 at 06:42 AM.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 02:23 PM   #152
plucky

Never mind

Last edited by plucky; 27-07-2015 at 06:28 PM. Reason: alf hearted annoys me.
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #153
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The people saying that the govt is not going to take away our guns seem not to understand how the govt works.

They do not have to take away anyone's guns. They just have to add more and more onerous laws to make gun ownership so difficult and expensive that more and more people won't bother ever getting one, and the people who already have them won't be able to afford ammunition, permits, etc. Then they slowly ban gun ownership for more and more groups of people that they have labeled "unsafe" or "unstable". This is the goal of the slowly creeping gun control.

Whilst in America, my son and I went shopping in Walmart. I asked the cashier if they had any Kinder eggs.

'Oh no, sir, we don't sell them in the States - they are a health hazard!'

'Okay,' I replied. 'I'll just take these two assault rifles then.'

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #154
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Whilst in America, my son and I went shopping in Walmart. I asked the cashier if they had any Kinder eggs.

'Oh no, sir, we don't sell them in the States - they are a health hazard!'

'Okay,' I replied. 'I'll just take these two assault rifles then.'

Guns are notoriously easy to purchase in the United States. Always have been, and it will not stop.

This idea that the top elites, (not some liberal congresswoman)really want to disarm Americans is ridiculous.

Congress is so easily bought off by AIPAC. If gun control was such a priority, Congress would easily be bought off in a similar fashion.

Diane Feinstein admitted THE VOTES ARE NOT THERE.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 27-07-2015 at 03:51 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #155
cosmo99

The Lafayette shooting hoax was 3 years and 3 days from James Holmes Batman shooting hoax

Jillian Johnson, 33, was killed by the gunman. She was owner of a local Lafayette boutique Red Arrow Workshop and a t-shirt shop Parish Inc. The logo for Red Arrow Workshop resembles the Jade Helm logo.

Jillian Johnson is also a member of a band named The Figs. Another member of her band you may find particularly interesting is Caroline HELM! Caroline Helm also supported the “Not One More” campaign that took place after the Santa Barbara shooting pushing to “end gun violence” by taking away Americans gun rights.....In the photo below Jillian is wearing a fox mask. When broken down fox is 666, the number of the mark of the beast.

https://intelrevolution.com/2015/07/...-human-domain/

Quote:
There have been 204 mass shootings — and 204 days — in 2015 so far...The Lafayette shooting hoax was on the 204th day of the year (July 23rd)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...n-2015-so-far/
All a coincidence of course
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969

Last edited by cosmo99; 27-07-2015 at 10:46 PM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 05:24 AM   #156
motleyhoo

Quote:
Guns are notoriously easy to purchase in the United States. Always have been, and it will not stop.

This idea that the top elites, (not some liberal congresswoman)really want to disarm Americans is ridiculous.

Congress is so easily bought off by AIPAC. If gun control was such a priority, Congress would easily be bought off in a similar fashion.

Diane Feinstein admitted THE VOTES ARE NOT THERE.
But the problem is not guns and it never has been. Many tens of millions of people own guns and they don't go around shooting people. Lots of people here also have conceal permits and walk around everyday with a loaded gun hidden on their person and none of these millions of people ever commits a gun crime.

It's simply not about guns. It's a mental health issue within our society and how we as people handle mental health. These mass shootings did not occur until the laws were changed for "political correctness", when a small group of people and politicians working for certain corporations deemed it inhumane to keep isnane people in asylums. Today, insnane people are allowed to walk the streets, and many of them are on at least one psychotropic drug. This is the common denominator in every one of the mass shootings that has occurred over the last 20 years.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 06:41 AM   #157
markgobell

Aurora & Lafayette Theatre shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post

The Lafayette shooting hoax was 3 years and 3 days from James Holmes Batman shooting hoax

Indeed it was.

Maybe the numerological join: 3 years, 3 days > 33 = 3x ( 1+1+9 ) >3119

is significant re: 33° World Masonry ...

Quote:

From the Aurora theatre event, Colorado on 20 July 2012 to the Grand Theatre event Lafayette on 23 July 2015 is:

= 1098 days

= 9 x 122 days

= 3+119 + 3+119 + 3+119
+ 3+119 + 3+119 + 3+119
+ 3+119 + 3+119 + 3+119 days

and / or:

= 1098 days

= 18 x 61 days

= 18 = P( 18 ) days

= 6+6+6 x P( 6+6+6 ) days >

666 666

= 4+P4+P4 x P( 4+P4+P4 ) days >

444 444

and / or:

INClusive =

= 157 weeks

= P37 weeks >

Zion

= PP( 4+4+4 ) weeks >

= PP( 3x2x2 ) weeks >

and this is most telling:

Quote:

From Sidney Gottlieb, CIA, Mind Control, MK-ULTRA born on 3 August 1918

to the Lafayette Theatre shooting on 23 July 2015 is:

= P777 + P777 + P777

+ P777 + P777
+ P777 days

Quote:

Best not post too much more here, otherwise, certain "Mods" might take "corrective action" again ...

and besides, more original research & information, illustrating the actual strategy behind these events, would interrupt all the really, really helpful, faux bickering ...

and the DIF cannot have that now can it ...

More here: Grand Theatre shooting, Lafayette, Louisiana on 23 July 2015

Last edited by markgobell; 28-07-2015 at 07:30 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote