Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-01-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
grannie27

Default Daily Mail ,UKIP SLUR of the Day

Ukip candidate's race hate rant on Facebook: Would-be MP posted comments about mixed-raced couples and message about Charlie Hebdo attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-message-field

Here is the Race hate they talk about .....

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan – The Genocide Of The People Of Europe and Agenda 21
http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/

Shame UKIP will not be letting him run ....all he did was point out the truth.

Glad he also mentioned the Charlie Hebdo event being run by Mossad ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
dentedarthur
Banned

The daily mail just told us about it
The 'Slurring' was done by Mark Walker

Ukip spokesperson said
Quote:
Ukip is non-racist, non-sectarian. Mark Walker will not be selected as we believe his comments show he is unsuitable.'
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 02:53 PM   #3
grannie27

How the fuck is this racist ????? POINTING OUT HISTORICAL FACTS

Old 29-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #4
adam 7

I feel sorry for UKIP as they are trying to be a serious contender but their candidates keep on making controversial statements. I do actually wish them well against the three mainstream parties.

Last edited by lobuk; 30-01-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Removed Quote
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
I feel sorry for UKIP as they are trying to be a serious contender but their candidates keep on making controversial statements. I do actually wish them well against the three mainstream parties.
Trouble is the bloke posted the truth ...but I guess the Charlie Hebdo stuff is just too close to the Bone for them to contend with the media onslaught that would follow screaming ,"Anti semetic UKIP Member".......shame really .
BTW other Parties make controversial remarks ,its just never becomes "Headline News" tucked away on page 17
Old 30-01-2015, 08:47 PM   #6
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Default The falsely accused is now here...

Any questions??

You should have. I've read your comments.

And just so you know, it took me 24hrs to have my membership to this forum moderated and accepted, otherwise I would have been asking my question to you sooner.

Wishing you a great weekend ahead... and remember... never believe someone else's Headlines and NEVER believe the press, they always have a hidden agenda... ask of anyone falsely accused a direct question, Truth embraces direct questions by replying with FACTS.

If you don't want to ask me a question, you can always read the WHOLE of my Facebook UKIP page.

http://www.facebook.com/MarkWalkerUKIP

You'll also see the video of one of the 'reporters' discussing his views.
mark_walker_ukip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Any questions??
I have some, Mr Walker. What do you consider Nigel Farage's biggest faults are, and apart from saying what's on a lot of mostly bigoted, but some nonetheless genuinely concerned minds, what makes him and his party different from the rest?

Last edited by alf hearted; 30-01-2015 at 08:53 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:01 PM   #8
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_walker_ukip View Post
Any questions??

And just so you know, it took me 24hrs to have my membership to this forum moderated and accepted, otherwise I would have been asking my question to you sooner.

Wishing you a great weekend ahead... and remember... never believe someone else's Headlines and NEVER believe the press, they always have a hidden agenda... ask of anyone falsely accused a direct question, Truth embraces direct questions by replying with FACTS.

If you don't want to ask me a question, you can always read the WHOLE of my Facebook UKIP page.

Not so. Our system date stamps everything. You registered at I minute past midnight and I bet it was registered before you got out of bed. Since I am the only one doing activations at this time of day, there was a few hours delay as I actually have a life and was not home to do it instantly. It was, however done in less than 8 hours which is way, way short of the 48 hours specified.

Last edited by i_am; 31-01-2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: for mr walker's understanding
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 11:04 PM   #9
alf hearted
Banned

How long do you reckon I should wait before I moan about his shoddy response time?
Old 30-01-2015, 11:21 PM   #10
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Default Reply to Alf Hearted

I have never met Nigel and so I am unable to summise if he has faults or not, as I have never questioned him directly, looked him in the eyes and read his body language to direct quesitons form myself.

Alf, you should say what's on your mind, in fact EVERYONE should say what they want... do not be scared by this illusion of the phrase Political Correctness...

Political Correctness [READ the first word again to READ who started this] is a 'system' generated auto-control mechanism, nothing more.

They say you can't say 'this or that' and that's it... one is made to feel an outcast for saying anything remotely near to what the masses have been told is wrong and politically incorrect.

The Oxford English Dictionary contains full entries for 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. To this may be added around 9,500 derivative words included as subentries ... I believe and uphold that everyone has the right to use as many of those words as they wish in whatever order they want. Free Speech is purely the ability to use the words created over thousands of years to offer one's point of view or opinion.

As for your last question, what makes his party different from the rest... I truly believe that the Great Britain is in need of change, if you like, a re-setting of everything that has gone wrong with the running of the country. A bit like the re-setting of an engine when it starts to run 'out of balance'. I refer to the inner workings of the country, all parties, the House of Commons, the HOuse of Lords, the Whitehall policies, the ridiculous bureaucracies, how we look after our elderly, our ex-sevicemen, our local amenities, local small businesses, local councils, local decisions by referendums, the bigger issues such as the Banking System, Education etc... I truly believe UKIP have some great ideas and policies and was looking forward to having the opportuinty to serve my constituents of Bromsgrove to uphold what THEY want, not what someone we have never met wanted for them or me.

The other parties have NO NEW ideas and have been literally swapping seats either side of the House of Commons for years passing the same old baton between them with no real passion to support the people's wants, needs, desires or changes required because their hands are tied... Firstly by the EU and secondly by history and events that are still occuring, such as the one I shared which got me in to the situation I have found myself in since Wednesday night... even though I posted it on the 10th January and it was written in 1922 [therefore, and clearly, not conceived nor written by me].

Richard Nikolaus Von Coudenhove-Kalergi's plan is still clearly alive and some people clearly do not wish everyone to know about it.

Thanks for your questions. Do you have any others?
Old 30-01-2015, 11:27 PM   #11
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Default Who said 48hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Not so. Our system date stamps everything. You registered at I minute past midnight and I bet it was registered before you got out of bed. Since I am the only one doing activations this at this time of day, there was a few hours delay as I actually have a life and was not home to do it instantly. It was, however done in less than 8 hours which is way, way short of the 48 hours quoted.
Why have you said ... '...,way short of the 48hrs quoted.'??

I clearly state 24hrs in my post... Everyone can read that.

Your 'quoting' is as bad as the poor reporting of facts and the truth as the papers. It would be polite to apologise for a very exagerated mis-quote. Look forward to that.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #12
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
How long do you reckon I should wait before I moan about his shoddy response time?
It took me a good length of time to write my considered reply... Thank you for your patience Alf.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:36 PM   #13
grannie27

Quote:
Any questions??

Hi Mark ! Good to see you here on the DI Forum ,I saw your comments on RT Site ,are you well ,what is going on now ??
Old 30-01-2015, 11:37 PM   #14
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I have never met Nigel and so I am unable to summise if he has faults or not, as I have never questioned him directly, looked him in the eyes and read his body language to direct quesitons form myself.
Yet you are not just happy to vote for him, you've gone the added step of hitching your wagon to his. Are you as trusting of all your bosses' intentions?

Quote:
Alf, you should say what's on your mind, in fact EVERYONE should say what they want... do not be scared by this illusion of the phrase Political Correctness...

Political Correctness [READ the first word again to READ who started this] is a 'system' generated auto-control mechanism, nothing more.

They say you can't say 'this or that' and that's it... one is made to feel an outcast for saying anything remotely near to what the masses have been told is wrong and politically incorrect.

The Oxford English Dictionary contains full entries for 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. To this may be added around 9,500 derivative words included as subentries ... I believe and uphold that everyone has the right to use as many of those words as they wish in whatever order they want. Free Speech is purely the ability to use the words created over thousands of years to offer one's point of view or opinion.
I don't always say what's on my mind, but when I do I generally mean it. We all have to operate an internal censor to some extent.

Quote:
As for your last question, what makes his party different from the rest... I truly believe that the Great Britain is in need of change, if you like, a re-setting of everything that has gone wrong with the running of the country. A bit like the re-setting of an engine when it starts to run 'out of balance'. I refer to the inner workings of the country, all parties, the House of Commons, the HOuse of Lords, the Whitehall policies, the ridiculous bureaucracies, how we look after our elderly, our ex-sevicemen, our local amenities, local small businesses, local councils, local decisions by referendums, the bigger issues such as the Banking System, Education etc... I truly believe UKIP have some great ideas and policies and was looking forward to having the opportuinty to serve my constituents of Bromsgrove to uphold what THEY want, not what someone we have never met wanted for them or me.

The other parties have NO NEW ideas and have been literally swapping seats either side of the House of Commons for years passing the same old baton between them with no real passion to support the people's wants, needs, desires or changes required because their hands are tied... Firstly by the EU and secondly by history and events that are still occuring, such as the one I shared which got me in to the situation I have found myself in since Wednesday night... even though I posted it on the 10th January and it was written in 1922 [therefore, and clearly, not conceived nor written by me].

Richard Nikolaus Von Coudenhove-Kalergi's plan is still clearly alive and some people clearly do not wish everyone to know about it.
Ukip has no new ideas, either. All they are doing is repackaging isolationist tactics.

Quote:
Thanks for your questions. Do you have any others?
Not right now.

Last edited by alf hearted; 30-01-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:41 PM   #15
i_am

Quote:
Why have you said ... '...,way short of the 48hrs quoted.'??

I clearly state 24hrs in my post... Everyone can read that.

Your 'quoting' is as bad as the poor reporting of facts and the truth as the papers. It would be polite to apologise for a very exagerated mis-quote. Look forward to that.
Excuse me?

When you register it tells you that it might take up to 48 hours for your account to be registered. Perhaps you missed that? Perhaps I should have said specified. Semantics! I perhaps used the wrong word but I did not exaggerate. You, however, had posted well within the 24 hours quoted.

I await your apology for being so rude

Last edited by i_am; 30-01-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:48 PM   #16
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Hi Mark ! Good to see you here on the DI Forum ,I saw your comments on RT Site ,are you well ,what is going on now ??
I am always very well thank you... It's the rest of the world which is in trouble. Not to worry though, they'll all spot it.... when it's too late.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #17
alf hearted
Banned

Ukip supporters don't strike me as any more prescient than your typical Joe Blow. What makes you so sure you've picked the right side here? Start out with your party's qualifications for leadership of anything more than a knee-jerk political response movement.

Last edited by alf hearted; 30-01-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:53 PM   #18
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Excuse me?

When you register it tells you that it might take up to 48 hours for your account to be registered. Perhaps you missed that? Perhaps I should have said specified. Semantics! I perhaps used the wrong word but I did not exaggerate. You had posted well within the 24 hours.

I await your apology for being so rude
Your post said 48hrs quoted... and I didn't say 48hrs... If you meant 48hrs as quoted on your registration page that is different and has a completely different connotation, not semantics.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:57 PM   #19
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Ukip supporters don't strike me as any more prescient than your typical Joe Blow. What makes you so sure you've picked the right side here?
Picked what 'right side' Alf?? This site's comments were picked up by my Social Media team. I came across to read the comments and then asked if anyone had any specific questions of the 'falsely accused'... When there are no more questions I will be off.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:59 PM   #20
i_am

Quote:
Your post said 48hrs quoted... and I didn't say 48hrs... If you meant 48hrs as quoted on your registration page that is different and has a completely different connotation, not semantics.
It doesn't alter the fact that YOU made a gross exaggeration. You were posting well within 24 hours and maybe if you had checked your account in the morning, you would have seen it was active then