Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-01-2015, 09:43 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Sandy Hook Shooting Victim Noah Pozner DIES TWICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ro4jwLZDI

Good spot?

Sandy Hook School shooting victim Noah Pozner has apparently died TWICE in 2 separate school shootings, 2 years and half a world apart !!!

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-sand...n-in-pakistan/

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:16 PM   #2
ufochick

Good find
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:37 AM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ro4jwLZDI

Good spot?

Sandy Hook School shooting victim Noah Pozner has apparently died TWICE in 2 separate school shootings, 2 years and half a world apart !!!

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-sand...n-in-pakistan/
Very nice! I just laughed/chortled Moroccan spiced soup up my nose.....

That is a subliminal screw up. I would imagine the movie poster saying something like this;

"You grieved for him once, and you'll grieve for him AGAIN... tragedy's own Noah Pozner stars in School Massacre II"

That is just awful, and the beauty of it is, you could show that to the people who like to "Remember to never forget Sandy Hook" and they wouldn't see it. They'd say you were crazy. The first comment under the video said;

Quote:
"It's most likely that the person who made the poster on the wall searched the internet for pictures of victims of the Taliban massacre, and it came up with a picture of the Sandy Hook victim, which the maker of the poster mistook for a victim of the Taliban massacre mentioned in the video. It's a mistake, but well spotted anyway."
If that person it not shilling for pocket cash, it just shows how hypnotized a lot of people are by the electronic media. They can't see what they've been told not to see.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:51 AM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive

well, its certainly very interesting...but the jury is still out for me on this kind of thing. years ago when i was out west, i was at this party. we ordered pizzas. the delivery guy comes to the door. i was floored. he was for all appearances my brother. but my brother was back home, not out west. no, not a momentary passing likeness, a virtual twin. and that is not the only time i have seen look alikes. but that doesn't mean you guys are wrong. it just means my jury is still out. not only that but i know governments are more than capable of doing such things. so i really cant say one way or another.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
well, its certainly very interesting...but the jury is still out for me on this kind of thing. years ago when i was out west, i was at this party. we ordered pizzas. the delivery guy comes to the door. i was floored. he was for all appearances my brother. but my brother was back home, not out west. no, not a momentary passing likeness, a virtual twin. and that is not the only time i have seen look alikes. but that doesn't mean you guys are wrong. it just means my jury is still out. not only that but i know governments are more than capable of doing such things. so i really cant say one way or another.
Or, Sandy Hook was a hoax, and by using a picture of one of the kids from Sandy Hook, they let it be known to the people who pay attention to that kind of thing that the Pakistan school masacre is a hoax too. It's the division aspect of things.

Subliminals should not be that easy to spot, that is a pic of Noah Pozner.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:13 AM   #6
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Or, Sandy Hook was a hoax, and by using a picture of one of the kids from Sandy Hook, they let it be known to the people who pay attention to that kind of thing that the Pakistan school masacre is a hoax too. It's the division aspect of things.

Subliminals should not be that easy to spot, that is a pic of Noah Pozner.
it certainly does look like him.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:14 AM   #7
wendypeace27

Its not only that it is him, its the same photo that was used during Sandy Hoax.

It is unclear if it was just a memorial of all mass shooting victims, or if they are saying this was their child from the Pakistan shooting event. All the victims look like they are from that specific event, so why put Pozner's photo into the mix???

Was Noah the one who's father aged 30 years, in only 5 years?? There was lots of holes in his existence altogether.

My top comment from infowars........

Quote:
(For) One they were able to convince 99% of the population NOT to see three controlled demolitions that clearly happened in front of hundreds of millions of people on 9/11 --- once they got away with that, it was the greenlight for them to move ahead with confidence into any number of outrageously obvious, sloppy media drive psi-ops that have happened in the years since -- knowing full well that the vast majority of people would swallow these phony events down without questioning them for an instant.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 03-01-2015 at 03:21 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:58 AM   #8
sidlittle

Already being discussed in the Sandy Hook thread in that sub-forum that no one ever visits..

Incidentally not an infowars 'find' . As far as I'm aware, credit to 'Professor Doom' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d5ZNCgJA9w

More Info here :
NOAH POZNER IS HUZAFIA HUXAIFA BOBSHELL..

Quote:
The school in Pakistan claims noah pozner as a pupil HUZAIFA HUXAIFA (this may not be his name but he is on the school facebook in multiple tributes in pictures and video and in different countries) who died in the taliban attacks last month! Download this now my channel will probably be terminated for exorcising free speech and doing the MSM's job for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3J0JoIImA8

sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:08 AM   #9
hoarynodens
Inactive

Check out what that name refers to....
The name Hudhaifa is derived from the root word ‘hazaf’, which means to erase something.
There were two very close companions of the Prophet (saws) named Hudhaifa ibn Yamaan and Abu Hudhaifa ibn Utbah; thus the believers display their love and adoration for these noble companions by naming their own children by their names
hoarynodens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:08 AM   #10
hoarynodens
Inactive

the root word ‘hazaf’, which means to erase something.

I have to repeat this , cause i did a double take
Old 03-01-2015, 04:11 AM   #11
hoarynodens
Inactive

Other than what I posted it seems the name is kind of a nickname for boys, like Son, or if Mexican... Nino....but that it becomes ones nickname , kind of like when the name Junior sticks with you thru adult hood
Old 03-01-2015, 08:16 AM   #12
porridge
Banned

Sandy Hook & The Pakistan school shooting were days apart too.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #13
porridge
Banned

I think they just want to drive us mad knowing we live in a fake reality but are powerless to do anything about it.

You can show this to anyone & they wouldn't care, they arnt interested.

Even so called truthers shy away at this stuff, like Boston.

Its definitely preparing for something down the road, project bluebeam type event maybe.

It also desensitizes you as well & gets you thinking anything & everything is just illusion.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:38 AM   #14
grannie27

Default Sandy Hook victim dies(again) in Pakistan

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mystery-...-pakistan.html

Quote:
A large-scale attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan, last month left 132 school children and 10 teachers dead.

Among the alleged victims emerged the familiar face of Noah Pozner, one of the children supposedly killed in the December 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Reported on the BBC Dec 17 .....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-30498745
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:48 AM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

gremlin beat you to it, grannie.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287635

If somebody is faking major news events, they are either very shit at it, or they have given up on even trying to do it properly.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #16
grannie27

Thanks , missed that thread ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:57 PM   #17
ronisron
Inactive

From wendypeace's post;

Quote:
(For) One they were able to convince 99% of the population NOT to see three controlled demolitions that clearly happened in front of hundreds of millions of people on 9/11 --- once they got away with that, it was the greenlight for them to move ahead with confidence into any number of outrageously obvious, sloppy media drive psi-ops that have happened in the years since -- knowing full well that the vast majority of people would swallow these phony events down without questioning them for an instant.
That was a big sticking point about 9/11 with me; they were so arrogant about executing 9/11 as badly as they did, and they didn't care "who" knew "what" about how it happened. Then it started to dawn on me; they don't care about the people who can see through it, they're playing it out for the people who can't..... Fast forward to today, and we see multiple staged events being thrown at us and it is being done to desensitize us to the point of "Oh come ON!! These can't all be hoaxes! ..... can they?"

I'm thankful to all the intelligent hoax exposers out there, they've added a new level of discernment for all of us to now use in regards to these things. It's like a game to spot the anomalies in certain events. We do have to remember, that yes they really do still kiil people and animals en masse.

Last edited by ronisron; 03-01-2015 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #18
bluebirdgr

here's the same photo when it was used by MSM for a sandy hook victim:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/23164...70108#slide-17

the pakistani woman holds a copy of that same photo in her hands! WTF!
Blatant liars! Who told her to show that photo????
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #19
ronisron
Inactive

It wasn't moved there are 2 threads.

The pic in the grannie's post, is even more damaging than the video which breezes by the photo of Pozner in the news video. The woman in the pic is literally holding up a photo of Pozner, asking you to grieve for his second death. It's bad comedy. Lowbrow.

Last edited by ronisron; 03-01-2015 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Context
Old 03-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #20
kizzie
Registered Users

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mystery-...-pakistan.html

Lots all together on this link