Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 18-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
huddy

Exclamation D. Icke-2Hour Special Royal/Political Paedophilia:

David Icke - Two Hour Special Royal/Political Paedophilia How the Global Pieces Fit

This is great stuff.. how can David remember all the names and places and connections all the time? He's some kind of a role model for me (and Richie Allen as you will notice) - and in this special Icke goes into some detail of
Paedophile-Rings /Savile /Bush /Queen /Mindkontrol /LadyDi /nature of reality..

This is the link to the Two Hour Special https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Xz...11nqVod1Uay0KQ

Please share

Unbelievable (?!) how many kids go missing every year - and it goes on and on. I've checked out the numbers myself - staggering!
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #2
huddy

‘Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children.
The federal government counted 840,279 missing persons cases in 2001. All but about 50,000 were juveniles, classified as anyone younger than 18.

The prevalence of child sexual abuse is difficult to determine because it is often not reported. Experts agree that the incidences are far greater than what is reported to authorities.’

http://policestatedaily.com/are-poli...ild-sex-abuse/

Remember: this are the official numbers (even if most of the numbers mentioned turn up alive after some time - the scale is massive.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

Old 18-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #3
ex sheep

David is on fire with this, listening now and if everyone was to listen to this(talking about the whole country) there would be no more tptb
Old 18-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #4
huddy

Yes but I was shocked in a positive way to hear that it had ~30.000 listeners on the live-show yesterday! This is a topic many won't touch.. but maybe this is changing.

Old 18-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
townie
Inactive

I listened to it, the first time i've heard any of DI's words direct. Intensely likeable guy and i very much like how the overall tone is actually upbeat and positive despite the topic. He seems pretty certain we can win this now.
townie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Do you think people on mums dot net will be interested in this kind of subject?
Or do they only talk about best buggy or baby food to buy?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #7
swamideva

When i first read David Icke books about this stuff in the 90's i was shocked, i knew it has to be true, when presidents and prime ministers are mentioned and no libel suits follow.

What a massive cover up has been going on these last 20 years.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #8
theedark
Inactive

I listened to the first half last night, powerful stuff, David is a very good speaker too, interesting, concise, powerful but not over the top.

Great interview. Will listen to the rest tonight.
theedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Listening now. Amazing interview.
I remember his "downfall" when he talked about disabled people and Karma and how slated he was by everyone.
I was shocked along with everyone at the things he said. I must admit I laughed along with many (mostly about reptiles) but not as much as some.. Now like many others I think the man amazing at how he has not lost his own faith in truth. (still not quite with the reptile thing ) and is going to say it no matter what..
Old 20-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #10
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I remember his "downfall" when he talked about disabled people and Karma and how slated he was by everyone.
I was shocked along with everyone at the things he said. I must admit I laughed along with many (mostly about reptiles) but not as much as some.. Now like many others I think the man amazing at how he has not lost his own faith in truth. (still not quite with the reptile thing ) and is going to say it no matter what..
At the end he talks about how peoples perception of the possible is limited, so tptb can operate out out this field of perception unchallenged.

In an infinite universe and eternal existence everything is possible until proven impossible. Thats for the scientists who can stick it their pipe of peer review and smoke it.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #11
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
As he has said "you don't think for one minute dark suits sitting round a table could organize this, no friggin way"

This has been going on for a loooong time, there has to be something behind it.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:53 AM   #12
deeds
Inactive

@ Huddy...I'm not disputing those stats but I feel they do injustice to the 100 + people who vanish in broad daylight every year in America never to be seen again.. I'm pretty sure , as well as it is to have most of these missing person cases you mention solved , it's a diversion from the organized kidnappings that have Satan's signature written all over them.

Last edited by deeds; 21-11-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: new at this..
deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 08:03 AM   #13
kizzie
Registered Users

I shared this on my FB expecting ridicule, but nope none at all.

How different from a short time ago.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #14
huddy

I think your replies are priceless and reveal timeless-truth will come out and we can show these monsters where to stick their perception deception.

By the way (as I mentioned earlier) - I did write an article about Satanism back in 2012 and it included 'official' numbers of missed children (from BKA & FBI) and I did some math too..

Quote:
... Es verschwinden UNGLAUBLICH VIELE Kinder für immer, weltweit, schauen wir uns doch mal ein paar Zahlen dazu an,

in Deutschland:
Die jeweils zum Quartalsanfang durch das BKA erhobenen Vermisstenzahlen liegen aktuell bei 1.946 andauernd vermissten Kindern und Jugendlichen (Stand: 01.04.2012).
Hiervon sind 558 Kinder im Alter von 0-13 Jahren und 1.388 Jugendliche im Alter von 14-17 Jahren.
In ganz Europa schätzungsweise 2000-2500 Kinder im Jahr.

Die Menschen denken nur an die Fälle die sie in der BLÖD-Zeitung sehen, wo vielleicht 1x im Jahr steht dass ein Kind vermisst wird,
es ist NICHTS dergleichen, es ist ein globaler Wahnsinn und es passiert jeden Tag, wieviel Licht wir uns auch fantasieren mögen. Luzifer, der Lichtbringer lacht leider noch dabei.

In den USA sagt das FBI:
Bis Ende 2005 gab es 109.531 vermisste Personen und davon 58,081 (53,03%) sind Kinder, laut US Abteilung für Recht. 11,868 (10,84%) waren junge Erwachsene zwischen 18 und 20 Jahren.

Studien sagen dass knapp 800.000 Kinder jünger als 18 Jahre jedes Jahr in den USA vermisst werden, 2,185 Kinder werden jeden Tag vermisst gemeldet. Alleine in den USA!

Dies nur mal ein paar offizielle Zahlen, die Dunkelziffer dürfte so wie bei allem heutzutage etwa doppelt so hoch sein, mit steigenden Zahlen. Sie benutzen Kinder, gerne vor der Pubertät und Babys.
Seit 40 Jahren nimmt die UN das Blut von Babys weltweit ab, angeblich für einen Bluttest für das Baby - mittlerweile sagten sie es kommt in eine Datenbasis der Vereinten Nationen. ....
The numbers are high compared to cases like the McCann's where one missing child or two are reported every year through the mainstream media. The people had no point of relevance to look up the numbers.

The 'never-to-be-seen-again' numbers for missing children
in Europe are ~ 2000-2500 for every YEAR.
In the U.S. we have 58.081 (this number is from 2005).

What is going on?

Last edited by huddy; 09-12-2014 at 07:21 PM.