Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
valens75

Default Does anyone have work for me?

I don't know why I'm posting this here of all places, might as well give it a shot right?

I have been out of work for 6 months now, I'm 21 years old male, healthy. I'm friendly, softspoken, I have a kind heart, I'm a hard worker and love helping people. I learn very quickly so no job is out of my grasp, unless its something like astrophysics >.>...

I really want to help a small business with the ground work. Obviously being on David Icke Forums I'm not a fan of big corporations. I haven't had ANY kind of luck finding work here in Tennessee all I could find was a bare minimum wage job working an assembly line for 6 hours 3 times a week... Not even worth the gas money honestly.

I'm willing to move, looking for an adventure and meeting people ya know? Ready to get the heck out of Knoxville, Tennessee.

I've read people on here own their own business and I would love to help out anyway I can. I'm willing to even work for a month without pay (maybe enough to eat off of actually) to show I'm a hard worker.

Some people may need a caregiver? I have taken care of my Grandma, who has Alzheimers and dementia, for almost 2 years now. While its not an easy task giving her a bath and such and cleaning up accidents, I enjoy knowing someone appreciates the work I do for them.
Note: I did not get paid for taking care of my grandma. I've always been a grandma's boy I guess and was just recycling the love and care she gave me.

Honestly looking for someone who I can learn from and who can pay me xD.
I'm sure we would get along fine since we both frequent the forums o.O.

Ugh here goes nothing. Doubt I could even find work here but, doesn't hurt to try.
valens75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
gremlin

I have been out of work for 6 months now, I'm 21 years old male, healthy. I'm friendly, softspoken, I have a kind heart, I'm a hard worker and love helping people. I learn very quickly so no job is out of my grasp, unless its something like astrophysics >.>...

TERRORIST!!!!! CALL THE POLICE.

You're better off commiting a crime and going inside, I hear prison is quite accomodating these days.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #3
alfredo79

If you have stomach, you do earlier to search same politician. In these times only the right relashionships or the support of a possibly unhonest politician can help you to get a job with a minimum of dignity. The problem is that then you must not only vote the politician, also bring votes of your relatives and friends, do electoral campaign, enroll in a political party. Too much for me, I don't know for you.
At least, this is the situation in my country: Italy. But also in USA you don't seem put better.

Last edited by alfredo79; 10-10-2014 at 09:49 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
dolores1

Valens with the short account of your life skills you have given and I think you would like to travel, would you consider using both your skills and empathy towards people to make an income?

If so would you consider this type of self employment - print some cheap flyers offering to fit door chains and key hole vision equipment, which are quite cheap to buy and fit using a battery operated drill. Contact local age related charities, schools, churches etc and advertise your work in local areas so the work will be cheaper to carry out without costly time travel. Local councils are also a good source of information and free press cover is invaluable.

Cost the work as materials at retail price + 25% and 1 - 1 1/2 hour labour, but buy the materials wholesale to up your income. Payment is cash up front.

That way you will meet people, help and can travel the country as you want and gain a good reputation which is priceless. This can be carried out in any country and a good size population saves costs.

I hope this helps?

Good luck for your future.

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #5
jikwan
Inactive

come here to thailand and teach english
if you got a uni degree you ll get work fairly easily
if no degree its still quite possible, the pay might be a little less
can live very well from what they pay you-everything is cheap here
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #6
picklez01

Or teach English in Vietnam. Less stringent on the degree requirement. I prefer Thailand but the rules with visas and such is a headache. Thailand doesn't have a government either so everything is chaotic with the army in charge.

Last edited by picklez01; 10-10-2014 at 02:15 PM.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #7
iforgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens75 View Post
I don't know why I'm posting this here of all places, might as well give it a shot right?

I really want to help a small business with the ground work. Obviously being on David Icke Forums I'm not a fan of big corporations. I haven't had ANY kind of luck finding work here in Tennessee all I could find was a bare minimum wage job working an assembly line for 6 hours 3 times a week... Not even worth the gas money honestly.

I'm willing to move, looking for an adventure and meeting people ya know? Ready to get the heck out of Knoxville, Tennessee.

I've read people on here own their own business and I would love to help out anyway I can. I'm willing to even work for a month without pay (maybe enough to eat off of actually) to show I'm a hard worker.

Some people may need a caregiver? I have taken care of my Grandma, who has Alzheimers and dementia, for almost 2 years now. While its not an easy task giving her a bath and such and cleaning up accidents, I enjoy knowing someone appreciates the work I do for them.
Note: I did not get paid for taking care of my grandma. I've always been a grandma's boy I guess and was just recycling the love and care she gave me.

Ugh here goes nothing. Doubt I could even find work here but, doesn't hurt to try.
People need to learn from you not the other way around. Posting here s good idea should bring out the best leads.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #8
ufochick

If I had it to do over again I would travel a bit, teach English like someone suggested or work on a luxury cruise ship on the rivers of Europe, find something fun
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens75 View Post

How are you with telemarketing, you could work with me in Telecommunications, call on small businesses making appointments for me to see them about getting a new telephone system or taking over their business lines and internet connection. Hours would be 3 pm onward your time, we could set up a internet based calling system to avoid international rates.

It would be a commission only role, but I can pay 10% of Invoice to customer, generally average sale is $5,000.00 that means $500 per sale in commission.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #10
_raine

Have you heard of WWOOF? http://www.wwoof.net/

Its basically an organization that can put you in touch with organic farmers around the world where you can work for food and lodging. I did this for just over a year on farms in Wales and Canada. I had some good experiences, and learned how to grow organic food. Never did manage to get a job in that field when I got back home, but I learned some valuable skills and traveled a little on the cheap, so no regrets.

If it is of interest to you, make sure you look for small family run businesses, I have heard from others that weren't as fortunate as myself and ended up being used for slave labour and were taught little.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #11
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

come tae Scotland

you can learn to do fencing, decking, drainage, artificial grass and paving in the rain

itl cheer you up no end

lol

whisky for lunch aswell (youll need it)
Old 10-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #12
strasse08
Inactive

You sound like a good guy Valens and I know where your coming from. I had nothing and went to the army. Despite what it stands for and what people, especially on here, say, it gave me a sense of knowing what I can do. I work for a big corporation now, as a lowly engineer which they trained me to be, and I have to say I'm paid well and happy. I don't like big corporations but I have to say in all honesty it's not so bad. There is no alternative, despite what people say, no movement which is going to bring down this shit we live in and give you a living for free. Get a job you like doing, no matter who employs you, and enjoy your life. You don't have to 'sell your soul' as long as you know in your heart your doing to survive. It's life my friend.
strasse08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:04 AM   #13
motleyhoo

The WWOOF thing is a fantastic idea, and if I had a farm I would be doing it for sure at my age. At your age you have the stamina to help out farmers in any number of areas - planting, plowing, weeding, milking, and even selling at the farmers markets for the farmer. You'd get free room and board and the ability to travel all over. Plus, you'd know where your food comes from. And you'd be getting a free education on starting your own farm someday.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:05 AM   #14
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The WWOOF thing is a fantastic idea, and if I had a farm I would be doing it for sure at my age. At your age you have the stamina to help out farmers in any number of areas - planting, plowing, weeding, milking, and even selling at the farmers markets for the farmer. You'd get free room and board and the ability to travel all over. Plus, you'd know where your food comes from. And you'd be getting a free education on starting your own farm someday.

absolutely. it makes so much sense. i dont think they give you any money
though. having no money is a bad idea inba world where everything costs

no money=nothing is possible
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #15
valens75

You all are such beautiful helpful people I appreciate every response

I wonder how I could teach english without any kind of degree or knowledge of a second language though. I am trying to learn Tagalog but I'm not getting very far honestly. I'm sure I'll get the ball rolling soon.
I would love to do that though, maybe in the Philippines?

My girlfriend moved to the Philippines (where she was originally from) just a few months ago and I'm really just trying to earn money to get over there with her, if only for a few months on a visa.

Its really... REALLY funny. The next day after I posted this my Aunt was offered to be a manager and run her own shop with Transtar (some autobody sales stuff) where she will employ me. That won't be until next year however...

Dolores that is a great idea I wonder why locks and eye holes though? It would be an interesting adventure no doubt haha. I really want to go out and see the world but it seems so daunting. I don't have a penny to my name right now I'm at McDonalds at 4:40 AM using internets :P
But I will keep that in my notebook for when I do have money. Maybe if not locks I can innovate your idea. The idea of traveling the country while making money WHILE helping people is amazing.

Optimalunity, I honestly have no experience in telemarketing.
Where is your business located? 10% commission is tempting... I can be a snake when it comes to sales honestly but I would be rough around the edges the first couple of times.

I'm looking into the WWOOF website thats a very interesting idea. Bummer no pay though, still its an easy way into the Philippines and I've always wanted to work on a farm, for one day when I could possibly own my own. Oh yeah, my girlfriend wants to own her own farm one day also )))

For anyone who thinks I'm a good guy lol. I've done some bad things but I'm sure we all have. This girl though, man she put out the fire on my head hahaha. I guess its what I needed. Now I'm trying every way in the world to get enough cash to get into the Philippines asap. My family is all taken care of and I'm ready to book it haha.

Thanks for the replies everyone you all are beautiful people.
valens75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:33 AM   #16
infinite i

You couldnt teach in the phillipines too many people speak english, maybe in the sticks but not as easy as vietnam/cambodia/thailand. China too could be an option, thing is though you need a tefl certificate and you need a decent amount to relocate!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote