Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 04-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #41
theroach
Inactive

Stargate the TV programme is clearly a 'masonic' show based on its symbology...it has 'mason' written all over it, even the logo is the masonic square and compass with a central G, ffs!

So mote it be...space brothers.

Last edited by theroach; 04-07-2014 at 11:54 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 01:09 AM   #42
link3din

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
My bullshit meter is going off, there is no one on mars...

http://www.paranormalcamera.com/helmet-in-mars-photo/

Consider others. #hacker
link3din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 01:29 AM   #43
protocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Gary McKinnon would beg to differ.

If there's been captured alien tech since the late 40's (which seems likely in my opinion), then you can guarantee that the military would've reversed engineered it by now. Given that that would lead to advanced technology beyond our imagination there's no doubt that that would spawn a secret space program.

I actually believe it's very likely that there is an entire advanced society living a sci-fi-esq lifestyle separate from us. That's why disclosure isn't going to happen any time soon. If you lived in a future society with miracles at your finger tips, would you give that up? Or would you do everything in your considerable power to maintain the status quo...?
Yeah, and he also believes the laws of physics and thermodynamics can be suspended.

He's a nut. An interesting and vivid one, but a nut all the same.
Old 28-08-2014, 02:58 AM   #44
ag3nt5mith

Laws are made to be broken my friend.

RIP Steppewar.

Your threads were always interesting.

Predictions that I stand by:

1. Humans are not alone in this universe & we will make contact one day.

2. Humans will expand into the solar system & then beyond.

3. We will travel faster than light.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #45
trustno11013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
More here: video below:

Richplanet TV - 21/06/14 Show - US Secret Space Fleet Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL2uRgvg3Xg
you beat me to it I was just about to post this. Brilliant doc from Richard D Hall again.

Another is his chilling doc about cattle and human mutilation in wales
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:09 AM   #46
trustno11013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
Sam Carter was HOT!

Brains & beauty.

I named my sons Daniel & Jack... Shhh don't tell the missus.

People who watched Star Trek & Stargate as kids/teens tend to have more open minds towards space exploration.

On the colony thing, just like Battlestar Galactic & the 13 tribes.

I think in Stargate the Aliens (Goa'uld) took primitive humans as host from Earth. So we started out on Earth & the Goa'uld spread different Human cultures across the galaxy & beyond.

Also worth noting is how Jack calls the Goa'uld Snake heads...

Hmm, reptilian DNA at the literal top of the space ship pyramid.

This is why it was canned, they came to close to exposing the whole stinking NWO plan.

I remember a few episodes centered around an alien race called the Aschen:-

"The Aschen are an advanced human species that have developed technology centuries ahead of Earth. They are not explorers, and are hesitant to travel outside their own Confederation. However, they are quite interested in increasing their knowledge about the rest of the galaxy.

Aschen personality is quite different when compared to those of the Tau'ri, and most other encountered human civilizations. They have little to no personality, or even emotions in general; they lack a sense of humor and can appear quite arrogant. This has led Colonel Jack O'Neill to call the Aschen a race of "accountants". The Aschen compensate for these faults with their extreme intelligence and practicality.

Because of this practicality, the Aschen tend to think on a long-term basis, sometimes planning centuries ahead. As a result, the Aschen are renowned for their patience. Also, they are very perceptive, and can recognize problems long before they present themselves as such.

The Aschen home planet, Aschen Prime, was presumed destroyed in 2001 by a black hole. (SG1: "2010", "2001") "

In SG1 2010:- Sam and Janet soon discover a dark secret: the Aschen have made over 90% of humans infertile, allowing them to bloodlessly take over the Earth through a long-term invasion. They appear to have killed General Hammond when he became suspicious.

They attempted to cull Earths population by means of a bio weapon that causes sterility & the population starts to fall at an alarming rate. This is when the SG1 team see the threat to Earth & must time travel to prevent them from ever making contact with the Aschen. The Aschen wanted Earth to be their bread basket so to speak, they even had plans to turn Jupiter into a second sun to increase the yeild potential on Earth.

Now whos plan does that sound like? NWO much.

With this guy & the paper breaking the story, I'm getting a Phil Schneider vibe.

Who knows what they have hidden from the public. Those trillions must have been used to build something we haven't seen yet.
Massive fan as well,Also X files...most scifi in fact
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:27 AM   #47
dolores1

Talking Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
More here: video below:

Richplanet TV - 21/06/14 Show - US Secret Space Fleet Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL2uRgvg3Xg

Quite right and steppe watched Richard D. Hall's site!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #48
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
Laws are made to be broken my friend.

RIP Steppewar.

Your threads were always interesting.

Predictions that I stand by:

1. Humans are not alone in this universe & we will make contact one day.

2. Humans will expand into the solar system & then beyond.

3. We will travel faster than light.

1. We already have.

2. We already have.

3. We already have.

Old 28-08-2014, 11:30 PM   #49
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27
Do humans have this technology or these colonies?
I wouldnt at all be surprised AT ANYTHING found out!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #50
swamideva

Quote:
My bullshit meter is going off, there is no one on mars...
Two whistleblowers, both formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life.

Their accounts are now available on the Internet, and can be seen below in this article.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...p_marte_49.htm

One of the whistleblowers, Arthur Neumann, who until recently referred to himself as Henry Deacon for fear of retaliation, was formerly associated with a U.S. government agency,

On July 25, 2009, at the European Exopolitics Congress in Barcelona, Mr. Neumann publicly stated,

“There is life on Mars. There are bases on Mars. I have been there.”

The following day, Mr. Neumann participated in Futuretalk, a Project Camelot documentary interview, in which he provided details of his teleporting to a base on Mars and participating in a one-hour project meeting, which was also attended by representatives of an intelligent civilization that lives in cities under the surface of Mars.

The other whistleblower, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, is a former child participant in a secret time travel project launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

In a six-hour interview released August 31, 2009, Mr. Basiago,

“relates his experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chrono-vision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.

“He [Mr. Basiago] confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.”

Mr. Basiago has also publicly confirmed that in 1970, in the company of his late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for The Ralph M. Parsons Company who worked on classified aerospace projects, he met three Martian astronauts at the Curtiss-Wright Aeronautical Company facility in Wood Ridge, New Jersey while the Martians were there on a liaison mission to Earth and meeting with US defense-technical personnel.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #51
silentnomore

Quote:
Because I'm involved with human aliens who told me...This whole story that the US has some secret space program is fantasy invented by the CIA...
The whole point of having compartmentalised knowledge is so that one person can't spill all the beans at once. What makes you think that you're privileged enough to know the WHOLE story, KT? They may well have told you that because they know of your involvement with these and other forums? The more info you were to leak out at once, the less chance they have of executing plans with surprise, surely? Perhaps it might be a good idea to go back to your sources and confirm with them?
Old 30-08-2014, 01:13 AM   #52
ag3nt5mith

When I think hidden space program, my mind drifts towards all those lost billions if not trillions of dollars.

It went some where.

Of course there is a secret space program.

If you had all that extra wealth, you could do a space program as a hobby.

We are being held back & contained.

I guess Fight Club had it right with this:

"When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything, the IBM Stellar Sphere, the Microsoft Galaxy, Planet Starbucks."

How sad would that be. Welcome to Planet Coca Cola, home of GMO Baby juice & a slave race army of 500 million zombie Fluoride heads.

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 30-08-2014 at 01:14 AM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote