Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #1321
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba67 View Post
Show us 1 piece of evidence that this wasn,t a false flag...
How about the other 2 jets the rebels shot down that week...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #1322
alba67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,089
Likes: 43 (31 Posts)
Default

This is what a German pilot-cum-air technology expert Peter Haisenko has just published on the subject of the MH17 disaster


http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/07/...ir-force-jets/
alba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #1323
alba67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,089
Likes: 43 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
How about the other 2 jets the rebels shot down that week...
They were not shot down with the BUK missile system, the Ukrainian army has around 30 BUK missile systems, its debatable wether the rebels have one.
alba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #1324
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
There is a lot of people burying their heads in the sand on this one...the rebels shot 3 planes down that week just one of them contained 298 people not military hardware...no it has nothing to do with Saturn or numerology ....just the fog of war...I ask again wtf was a passenger plane doing there?...
At best it was a sheild for their bombers..they had been doing this for weeks before as they were loosing all their planes and credibility..what kind of people would do that , dont you think people have a right to protect them selves from murdering fascists capable of endangering civillians as cover to bombcivillians, or they should just bend over and take it, like every one else?


https://db.tt/x28ZlSH6

Last edited by h2pogo; 28-07-2014 at 08:02 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #1325
anacoluthon
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 338
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
How about the other 2 jets the rebels shot down that week...
You can't convince them. If we had a rebel commander saying "we shot down the plane"* many on this thread would just say they are CIA stooges or someone made up the evidence.

They simply wont accept the simplest facts and instead choose to believe that this was the doing of the Americans rather than look at what is right under their noses.

I keep hearing the same facts repeated, such as Ukrainian Air control ordering MH17 to descend, when it did no such thing. The facts are all out there, they just choose to ignore them or paint them as planted evidence, without any substance to back up their claim.
anacoluthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:39 PM   #1326
tameelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

troll the truth is some months back a western backed mercenry controlled mob ousted a democratly elected goverment the mob then took the elected seats and plonked their western controlled butts in those seats and attacked the russhian speaking east ukraine people who you call rebels did you forget that truth go fcuk of troll
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #1327
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

Deleted BBC report whereby witnesses claim Ukrainian jets brought the plane down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUvK5m2vxro
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:23 PM   #1328
dexter morgan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London, UK
Posts: 193
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameelf View Post
troll the truth is some months back a western backed mercenry controlled mob ousted a democratly elected goverment the mob then took the elected seats and plonked their western controlled butts in those seats and attacked the russhian speaking east ukraine people who you call rebels did you forget that truth go fcuk of troll
Tame Elf.....I like you
dexter morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #1329
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
The rebels have no authority. all they did was loot the wreckage and desecrate the bodies and disrupt the evidence ...
or

it was done by the West and the rebels are holding the wreckage so Kiev can't destroy the false flag evidence.
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #1330
tameelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

ty dexter call me tame lmao lets face the facts the 2 fighter jets were ukrainian shit happens to war planes in a 4KING war zone ?no complaint there kk move on
the easten ukrane have no reason to bring more shit on themselfs than they have got by shootin down a civi jet ???fair comment kk move on
on the other hand the western backed junta and the west have a 4KING long list of reasons to create another false flag. putins done fcuk all YET but provided sat everDIEnce, dont forget crimea voted last time i looked in this thread i seen sherlock holmes poppin up every where bringing valid shit to the table TROLL TIME ATM and you know who you ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and now WE do. so fcuk off troll is my signiture btw. just so your not thinking its personal
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #1331
tameelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

it was shot down in ukrane. most dutch deaths. malasian planes why the fcuk are the black boxes going to the uk its apparent putin has had no say in this. so with the 7/7 bombing hoax and the lee rigby hoax do you expect any truth in the uk findings i fcukin dont and remember putin aint played one move in the game YET and dont forget china
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #1332
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default Strong Evidence MH17 downed by Ukraine Jets

Surface to air missile attack ruled out as calibre of cockpit bullet holes puts Ukraine pilots in the frame for MH17 murders: German missile expert

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/07/...ir-force-jets/


NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets.
By John Ward July 28, 2014

30mm calibre bullet holes in MH17 American foreign policy fucks up again Bernd Biedermann Peter Haisenko Ukrainian air force jets fitted with 30 mm cannon US State Dept fudging om MH17 blame

img ukrainejets


Surface to air missile attack ruled out as calibre of cockpit bullet holes puts Ukraine pilots in the frame for MH17 murders

This is what a German pilot-cum-air technology expert Peter Haisenko has just published on the subject of the MH17 disaster (my emphases):

‘The misfortune of the Malaysian MH 017 is known to all. The flight
recorder is in England and is being evaluated. What can come of this?
May be more than you want to accept….if you look at the image of
Cockpit-Fragments, this picture is certainly shocking.
Entry And Exit holes from bullets in the area of the Cockpit. This is not speculation, but analysis of clear facts: the cockpit
shows clear evidence of bullet holes. You can see the entry holes and
some exit points. The edges of the bullet holes are bent inwards,
these are much smaller and round in shape. A 30mm calibre. The exit
holes are less well formed and the edges are torn outwards.
Furthermore it is visible that the exit holes have torn the double
aluminium skin and bent them outwards. That is to say, splinters from
inside the cockpit blew through the outside of the cabin. The open
rivets have also been bent outwards….There is only one conclusion one can make, and that is that this: the
aircraft was not hit by a missile. The damage to the aircraft is
exclusively in the cockpit area….

Armour-Piercing Ammunition. Russia has published radar data that a
Ukranian SU 25 was close to MH 017. this corresponds with Spanish air
traffic control that two Ukranian fighter aircraft were in direct
contact with MH 017. Examine the weaponry of the SU 25: it is fitted
out with a 30mm cannon Type GSch-302 /AO-17A, with 250 rounds of
splintering exploding bullets on a belt – shrapnel rounds. The cockpit
of MH 017 was hit from TWO sides, as there are entry and exit holes on
the same side….’
Very compelling stuff, is it not?

Now read this (also German) article

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/59019/...e-abgeschossen enhttp://www.presseportal.de/pm/59019/2791311/neues-deutschland-nva-raketenspezialist-mh17-nicht-von-boden-luft-rakete-abgeschossen

by defence expert Bernd Biederman, who offers equally sound reasons why the
shooting down could NOT have been from a surface to air missile:

‘ the shooting down of the Malaysian
Boeing on July 17 in the Eastern Ukraine “could not have been hit by a
surface to air defense missile” .

This is the assessment of retired Colonel Bernd Biedermann in an
article for the daily newspaper published in Berlin “new Germany”
(Thursday edition). Had splinters from a surface to air missile hit
the plane, it would have immediately caught fire, argues the NVA
anti-aircraft missile specialist. His reasoning is because of the
“enormous frictional heat that the splinters generate on penetrating
the fuselage. A single splinter contains the same kinetic energy as a
40-ton freight car hitting the buffers at 60 kilometers per hour.” In
the case of the Malaysian Boeing, scattered fires had broken out after
the impact with the ground, because hot debris from the aircraft had
come in contact with combustible materials.

Biedermann is familiar with Soviet and Russian air defense technology,
he led units in the duty officer system in East Germany and taught at
the Military Academy in the field of anti-aircraft missile troops.’

Articles are beginning to appear across the Web to the effect that Angela Merkel is disturbed by (and growing tired of) the incessant US propaganda being emitted in favour of its energy agenda….and so we must perhaps in turn view these articles in the light of her alleged new agenda concerning the creation of an alternative bloc to that of America. (More on this here in the near future).

But spin or not, these analyses make sense. The US State Dept has now shifted its position from ‘Russian atrocity’ to ‘tragic accident’. The above opinions suggest that neither are true: they suggest strongly that the Ukrainian air force took out MH17.
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 28-07-2014 at 10:18 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #1333
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

i earlier posted this article which ive asked to be removed

Breaking: Russian Satellite Imagery on MH17 Proves Kiev Responsible

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1156346

which, if the above is true, must be disinfo


----------------------


Breaking: Russian Satellite Imagery on MH17 Proves Kiev Responsible

By TuckRobin2 | Posted 27.07.2014 23:30 | New York

3 videos

White House Has 24 Hours to Disprove

… by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor - Veterans Today



EVIDENCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNfpWScXGM
enhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNfpWScXGM

Reporting on Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 has become childish, irresponsible and many have actually decided to invent wild stories even worse than the normal lies.



We have made note of several findings thus far. We have noted that were a missile used, an exhaust trail would have been visible for many miles and would have been photographed. It was not and, thus, never existed. Locals were questioned, none saw a launch nor exhausts.
The Russians have finally allowed someone to send us their video of MH17. Judge for yourself. We stick to “bomb” but are taking this under advisement:



[ Note: What you will be watching below is not a black and white image but infrared one. Hotter items show up as white. What looks like a launch smoke plume is not...but the infrared heat signature. If you re-watch it and freeze at the beginning you will see the white hot spot dot where the launcher was in the tree line. There is a smoke plume, very visible, loud, and more visible as it gets higher...Jim W. Dean ]



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNfpWScXGM
enhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNfpWScXGM


Video shows Kolomoisky forces firing on MH17. These units are led by Israeli volunteers. Thus far, this is the “best evidence” though we are still going with wreckage until the US can offer its own suppressed satellite imagery.



“Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv Daily.



A source at Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, cited by Voice of Russia, claimed that “Kolomoisky is the most outspoken opponent of the plan on settling the situation in the East of Ukraine.”



In April, Kolomoisky placed a $10,000 bounty on the head of any Russian “saboteur,” caught, according to the UK’s The Guardian, which added that turning over a grenade launcher to Kiev authorities would net finders $2,000, and $1,500 for every heavy machine gun handed in.”



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGPR_x0WJs4
enhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGPR_x0WJs4


Video of Kolomoisky troops shelling civilians in Gorlovski only an hour ago.



The US has two spy ships off Ukraine. If a missile were fired, they would have evidence as would our satellites that have watched that region since “forever.” No evidence exists. On the contrary, we did find evidence that only Ukrainian army has such weapons. When that was told to the press, they were told that it should be reported that the Ukrainian Army units may well have “defected” to the rebels and then “re-defected” or is it “un-defected” back again.



We now have evidence of “salted” wreckage being hauled in. This is the funny part, a real ground to air missile may, at best, put about a pound, two at max, of steel balls and small parts into a plane. Here is a quote from VT editor, Colonel James Hanke, an actual expert on air defense systems:
-- “From the examination of ‘recently found’ pieces of wreckage, it looks like they fired an ICBM at the plane, perhaps one with a 53 Studebaker strapped to the top. Blast patterns on what appears to be ‘salted’ wreckage indicates a warhead of several thousand pounds.”



We are very much watching the SSG, Secret Shadow Government, fighting the beginnings of a world war, one fought with terrorism, ethnic cleansing and psychological warfare. Though elections are openly stolen in the United States, we see millions of Americans basking in race hatred, class envy and simple idiocy, supporting the SSG with every fibre of their being.



The organ’s of the SSG, the Jamestown Foundation, Rand Corporation, Heritage Foundation, US Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Manufacturers, the National Rifle Association, the Potomac Institute, PJ Media, AIPAC, the ACL, the SPLC, the American Legion, the American Enterprise Institute and so many others are openly working to enslave this country.



Intelligence agencies around the world, now aware this material is out there, after Veterans Today published “proofs,” are offering everything. Threats will follow. It is an accepted believe that, in the right or “wrong” hands, this information can bring down governments.
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 28-07-2014 at 10:15 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #1334
justin1972
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 267
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

BBC Russia (no, I didn't know they had a Russian news service either) deleted a video report, which features eyewitness accounts of fighter jets alongside the passenger plane.

Turn on captions to see English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUvK5m2vxro

Last edited by justin1972; 28-07-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Malformed URL
justin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #1335
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

maybe the US did it to pressure EU into stronger sanctions which US wants.
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #1336
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameelf View Post
it was shot down in ukrane. most dutch deaths. malasian planes why the fcuk are the black boxes going to the uk its apparent putin has had no say in this.
so they can be white-washed
why else?
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #1337
tameelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 171
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

mabey the junta dun it the eastern side holds the wealth big landgrab
mabey the west wants cos americas going tits up and needs a war to replenish the ponzi scheme thats unsustainable dont forget the fcukers that start one wont be living on the surface.the games over babylon is fallen these hoaxes falseflags are being ripped apart as it happins by no shit sherlocks in every corner of the web/net
putin or the east ukraine have nothing to gain it sure wernt them

google babylon is fallen
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 11:15 PM   #1338
teej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post


Edit 1: actually I now agree with this view - page on from this post.


Edit 2: The soldier is wearing a tie/ribbon close to the neck of the colours of the local Donetsk football team

The rebel is actually wearing the St George's ribbon. It is a well used recognition feature worn by the rebels.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europ...kraine-s-chaos

As has already been pointed out it is simply a rebel wearing surplus military kit. Many of the rebels wearing this surplus military kit are seen with British name tags and British tactical recognition flashes still on them.

This rebel at the MH17 crash site is wearing old British Desert camouflage complete with Royal Air Force tags and Royal Air Force tactical recognition flash. Not a very good picture but he was on Sky News for several minutes.

teej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #1339
sad_man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,112
Likes: 66 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
There is a lot of people burying their heads in the sand on this one...the rebels shot 3 planes down that week just one of them contained 298 people not military hardware...no it has nothing to do with Saturn or numerology ....just the fog of war...I ask again wtf was a passenger plane doing there?...
...ask that Ukrainian air/traffick control, who redirected the route of the plane to that area and also ordered to lower down its altitude for more than 1000 feet....

...but, of course, they cant answer you...Ukrainian secret service conficated all the data...
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 11:44 PM   #1340
sbushy wuzzle
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 221
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dutch Shell, C-A, and Ukraine Puppet Govt? http://willyloman.wordpress.com/
sbushy wuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
kiev, shot down plane, ukraine

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.