Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM   #61
wwiikkdd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
Just in case English is not your first language or you are not too familiar with the language, 'Blah blah blah blah' means either the speaker or the listener is droning on about something boring or of no consequence.

If you feel you have been slighted then feel free to report me, I really don't care if you wish to whinge like a 12 year old who doesn't get his way.

Of course should you decide to, then perhaps everyone else will when the various insults, lies, innuendo, and who knows what else is directed at them or in their general direction.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I am afraid of you or anyone else here.
Whom is the GATOU to you? Religion is the (witch)craft base. No question. Your gang does not answer proof positive by copping to invasion of privacy when no such breech occurred. Trolling these site for free. or is it a hobby or worse yet 'defending the 'craft'.
wwiikkdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #62
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiikkdd View Post
Whom is the GATOU to you? Religion is the (witch)craft base. No question. Your gang does not answer proof positive by copping to invasion of privacy when no such breech occurred. Trolling these site for free. or is it a hobby or worse yet 'defending the 'craft'.
What business is it of yours who someone calls god? Why are you such a nosey parker who think he can bully people around. You call us trolls, but you have provided nothing of substance to this thread.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #63
eastbeast

Quote:
Whom is the GATOU to you?

GAOTU.

Means the God I personally believe in.

Quote:
Religion is the (witch)craft base.

Well that just doesn't make sense.

Quote:
No question. Your gang does not answer proof positive by copping to invasion of privacy when no such breech occurred.

What?
Can you explain that in English please.

Quote:
Trolling these site for free. or is it a hobby or worse yet 'defending the 'craft'.

Well, you must be the first anti to not accuse us of being paid.
Its entertainment and a measure of my sanity and normality.
The Craft needs no defending, even blind people with a modicum of intelligence who are not paranoid delusional can see that all the adverse claims are nothing but lies.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #64
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
If you feel you have been slighted then feel free to report me, I really don't care if you wish to whinge like a 12 year old who doesn't get his way.

Of course should you decide to, then perhaps everyone else will when the various insults, lies, innuendo, and who knows what else is directed at them or in their general direction.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I am afraid of you or anyone else here.
Then use your own name, to convey the words - NOT MINE!

You dare to imply me childish, with this immature attitude?

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 10-12-2013 at 02:35 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #65
getagrip
Inactive

MODERATORS NOTE:

Can we stop with all the personal digs towards each other and get back on topic, which is - Famous freemasons exposed. Thanks
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #66
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevar View Post
Fabulous link and a shame all the posts that show their allegiance have been removed..

Here is a classic example of a typical tosspot..or 2 on their breeding ground

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multim...le_356342b.jpg

Here is the very same signal

V W ?
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 08-07-2014 at 09:38 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #67
diamond dogs

I am very suspicious about the 'Great' fire of Londonia (1666 ritual) and here we have the architect acredited with the rebuilding of the City displaying the classic signal and a 'Sir' thrown in for good measure.

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 18-08-2014 at 07:26 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote