Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 26-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #41
covington13
Inactive

Chomsky(very Jewish) once had the chutzpah to shamelessly say that it didn't matter who actually did 9/11. He's just shillin for the the home team...he knows full well that Israel did it.
covington13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 02:55 AM   #42
torus
Inactive

And gosh golly Noam....what was that you were saying about "Manufaturing Consent"?
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #43
retype
Banned

The truth is that the whole thing didn't make sense and anyone with an active brain has been looking for truthful answers ever since
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 03:15 AM   #44
torus
Inactive

Look at me....I'm as helpless as a kitten on 64 TV's.

Chomsky...gate-keeper prick
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #45
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
It's as if you are saying that the WTC towers fell in multiple different ways. They didn't. They fell in one way. If I throw a stone at a pane of glass and it shatters, it happened one way.

I'm not a truther because I want to find the exact way it happened? Alright then I've not demanded anything like that either. I think you've either not been reading my posts, or perhaps muddled them up with someone elses.
Nah mate, you're just another one who's not interested in anything to do with truth. You're an anti-truther, someone who seeks to destabilise attempts to even find out truth. You fantasize that people must kowtow to YOUR notion of what truth is, and thus WHEN exactly people can mobilise.

Good luck in your endeavours on this board. Your stringent demands, and the fact that nobody can or wants to meet them, seeing as they are illogical, and farcical, will leave you with very few who will take notice of you in future.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #46
jondoeuk
Inactive

Hasn't most of the evidence been destroyed. Plus most engineers & scientists would agree with others that the official reports are fact and wouldn't consider anything else. Those that don't aren't listened to because they are in the minority or its to old for them to bother and even if they get some attention then pressure could come from their bosses or others to stop or they might themselves. Some might even have a 'visit' or 'take their life'.

Last edited by jondoeuk; 26-10-2013 at 11:17 AM.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #47
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Nah mate, you're just another one who's not interested in anything to do with truth. You're an anti-truther, someone who seeks to destabilise attempts to even find out truth. You fantasize that people must kowtow to YOUR notion of what truth is, and thus WHEN exactly people can mobilise.

Good luck in your endeavours on this board. Your stringent demands, and the fact that nobody can or wants to meet them, seeing as they are illogical, and farcical, will leave you with very few who will take notice of you in future.
It's as if you're having an argument with an imaginary person. What you're writing doesn't relate in any way shape or form to what I've written. I've not made any demands, you just seem to think I am. Please, do feel free to show me where I've made 'stringent demands'.

Just so we're clear, are you seriously saying that 9/11 happened in multiple ways? And that there are multiple truths for how it happened?
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #48
isuncertain

I do hope Webster Tarpley gets wind of this and wades in to challenge Noam Chompsky to a debate.

Webster will crush him.

is.

"My internet is still fucked... the Jews blatantly did it" - Mother Teresa
isuncertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #49
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
It's as if you're having an argument with an imaginary person. What you're writing doesn't relate in any way shape or form to what I've written. I've not made any demands, you just seem to think I am. Please, do feel free to show me where I've made 'stringent demands'.

Just so we're clear, are you seriously saying that 9/11 happened in multiple ways? And that there are multiple truths for how it happened?
I've given you too much attention already. Shooo now, and play with others on this board if they'll allow it.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #50
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I've given you too much attention already. Shooo now, and play with others on this board if they'll allow it.
Oh go on, at least answer my one question instead of trying to deflect and divert. You're no better than the MSM!
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #51
flamesong

Quote:
I don't want you to think I am disagreeing with you because I certainly am not - I just want to ease the tension - but (without any reference to 9/11) studying philosophy I learned that there are numerous defined truths which fall under different categories; subjective, objective and absolute.

Whilst there may be many subjective truths and people may argue over what is objective truth, there is only one absolute truth.

Unfortunately, it seems that by its very nature, the absolute truth is something which is beyond the capacity for humans to comprehend and it will be confounded by the existence of the other truths.

Jiddu Krishnamurti__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________NVC
flamesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #52
lobuk

Default Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper

The Corbett Report - Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper

26th Oct 2013

Click Image to go to video

Quote:
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=8169

Is Noam Chomsky an anarcho-syndicalist or proponent of the Federal Reserve? A fearless political crusader or defender of the Warren Commission JFK orthodoxy? A tireless campaigner for justice or someone who doesn't care who did 9/11? Join us this week on The Corbett Report as we examine some of the subjects that Chomsky would prefer you didn't think about.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #53
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuncertain View Post
I do hope Webster Tarpley gets wind of this and wades in to challenge Noam Chompsky to a debate.

Webster will crush him.

is.
As would David ray griffin.
Fuck you Chomsky you gate keeping ****.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #54
mrunhappy
Banned

Chomsky, Gallo...

Cut from the same cloth.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #55
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
The Corbett Report - Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper

26th Oct 2013

Click Image to go to video
Good post Lobuk.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #56
pinochio
Banned

Gnome Chumpsky is an intellectual . Look at all the books he has around him.His word carries a lot of weight and substance.He is a super hero of sorts.Woe to those who do not heed his word hail Chumpsky!
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 02:30 AM   #57
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Ok, I'm still a truther, but just watched this today....
Chomsky raises some very valid points..why is it only a small handful of architects that are part of AE911?
Why haven't they had much published material?
Why did they name Saudis as hijackers?
And why not pin it on Iraq?

Thoughts please?
http://youtu.be/3i9ra-i6Knc
No, he doesn't raise any valid points.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 02:31 AM   #58
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank fargher View Post
I don't think anybody really takes the whole 9/11 "truth" movement seriously anymore. t.
Only intelligent people.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #59
kesm27
Inactive

FFS.

Are you so up your own backsides about your personal "awakening" that you completely ignore what Chomsky IS saying and instead obsess over what he HASN'T said?
Chomksy has a better platform than any 9/11 "truther". Why should he sacrifice that just to speak about what plenty of others have already gone into in depth? Not only that, but he's getting on in life and would be very easy to believably bump off.

Chomsky's not a gatekeeper, he's a gateWAY. Those who start off reading Chomsky's work on US imperialism and eloquent explanations of media deception and the perversion of democracy will come away more knowledgable and open minded, and ready to start taking their own steps further down the rabbit hole. They will be less likely to dismiss the idea of controlled governments and media, or be instantly put off by the more outlandish ideas, infighting, pessimism and at times the sheer nonsense that plagues the "conspiracy" community.

Nobody who shares ANY important information with the public deserves the kind of crap thrown at them that I see from some people here, and even if he's not saying everything you'd like him to, Chomsky IS sharing important information.

You need to give people a little more credit and accept that they can find their own path, and I think Chomsky's insights can be an important step on that path. I know this personally. I read Chomsky long before my pursuit of truth led me to David Icke's books.

But of course, any public figure just has to be slandered by the fanatics here who haven't even got their own story straight, but attack others for not telling them what they want to hear.
Planes, missiles, holograms, nukes, energy weapons... For all the "truthing", 9/11 is still a murky and contradictory issue. It's understandable if Chomsky doesn't want to throw away his public platform and (to some) credibility just to say what we already know - the official story is a joke. That's the *only* thing most people here can agree on about that event, and that's as far as Chomsky would be able to go if he *did* choose to talk about 9/11.

The people like Noam Chomsky and Russell Brand that are constantly slagged off have done more to get at least *some* truth out to the masses than most here ever will. They're not participating in some internet forum circle-jerk of self-righteousness and negativity, they're actually helping to wake some people up, so stop being so bloody judgmental and dismissive.

Last edited by kesm27; 28-10-2013 at 07:46 AM.
kesm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #60
multiversal_quiver

He still has written some important books for consideration. I strongly disagree with him on 9/11, and some of the points he has made with regard to that are irrational. For such a brilliant man, that does seem strange.