Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 24-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default "Drills" and false flag terror attacks

Why do the PTB carry out "drills" at alot of these false flag terror attacks / hoax terror attacks ?

Well OBVIOUSLY they are NOT REAL drills and obviously just because they SAY that there was a drill, it doesnt mean that there was one. These "drills" must be some sort of COVER for the black operation that is being carried out. But how does the fake drill cover up their black op ?

Here is a VERY basic reason why they might SAY that a drill was being carried out on the day of the false flag attack (eg 7/7) :-

- If secret services agents were to be seen and IDENTIFIED by the police or whoever, the PTB could just say that "he was part of a drill that was being carried out AT THE VERY SAME STATIONS AT PRECISELY THE SAME TIME, WITH THE VERY SAME SCENARIO...."

There are also other reasons why they might use "drills" on the day of a false flag attack.
Has anyone got any other theories about these drills ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 24-05-2013 at 03:27 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
sarge sharpei

Default chaos

To mislead and obfuscate . look at sandy hoax. police audio proves there were "nuns" in a van nearby who were suspicious. part of the real op perhaps. since 911 "drills" and war games worked as a red herring, the ptb now consider "order ab chao" as a succesful method. in general though i find it difficult to believe parents will be sheep and just go along with terror drills in high schools and elementary schools. it could trigger disaster, mental issues and ptsd in the kids. and, imo civil suits could be filed against whoevers doing the "drill". it behooves us to research legal matters after these "drills" bcs its clear citizens are not being told the truth. i am still looking at sandy hoax civil suits. the perps are clearly those who do not file suit, and benefit financially. anyway
The epitaph that I would write for history would say: I conceal nothing. It is not enough not to lie. One should strive not to lie in a negative sense by remaining silent. -Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)

If we ask, "Cui Bono"?, many questions are answered
sarge sharpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
jake_ball

Yes there are MANY reasons for the "drills" sarge sharpei, thanks for your reply.

Another thing that the PTB possibily do during a False Flag attack is to pretend to be filming/rehearsing for a tv program (eg. "The Bill"), and if all goes to plan, they can say that what happened was a genuine terrorist attack, but if it DOESNT go to plan (ie people realise that it isnt real), then they can just say that they were filming for "The Bill" (tv show), and everyone who watched it in the street can go home none the wiser (not knowing that they had just witnessed a false flag attack that didnt go to plan).
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 24-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
nomorewifi
Banned

At first glance, the pictures/stills coming in from Woolwich did look more like "hanging around" scenes at a filming of some drama or other. Most of the last big events of this kind, from 9/11, to Norway, to Sandy Hook do seem to have had a "drill" either on the same day or a day beforehand. It's very suspicious.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
At first glance, the pictures/stills coming in from Woolwich did look more like "hanging around" scenes at a filming of some drama or other. Most of the last big events of this kind, from 9/11, to Norway, to Sandy Hook do seem to have had a "drill" either on the same day or a day beforehand. It's very suspicious.
Yes it looked that way to me too.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:43 PM   #6
jake_ball

Maybe the "terrorist attacks" that we see on tv ARE mostly just DRILLS, and the MSM reports them as an ACTUAL terrorist attack (eg Sandy Hook).
Old 04-04-2014, 05:38 AM   #7
dave52

From another thread (sorry for the re-post).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Drills are often used as the starting point for a false flag. They either give cover for security services to set actual events in motion or they allow a lie to be sold to the public with the help of a willing and complicit media.

The 7/7 London bombings were a drill that went live. Young Muslim men thought they were playing the role of target terrorists in a mock suicide drill on the London Transport system. But this drill was used as cover for actual bombs (set under trains or on the tracks), and the actors became patsies. It seems likely that they realised this at some point during the operation which is why some of them fled and were killed by armed Police at Canary Wharf later that morning.

In the case of Sandy Hook, it seems likely that it was a drill from start to finish that, with the aid of the MSM played out like a made for TV movie. We can only speculate as to why it was done this way, but it seems clear that the actors have made a lot of money through charitable donations.

As for the Lee Rigby thing - I think it was a completely fake event. There isn't any blood around the body, yet they supposedly tried to hack off his head...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:12 AM   #8
jatilla
Inactive

Maybe its there way of gauging reaction for the real thing.
jatilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #9
jake_ball

Quote:
From another thread (sorry for the re-post).

As for the Lee Rigby thing - I think it was a completely fake event. There isn't any blood around the body, yet they supposedly tried to hack off his head...
Thanks for posting that Dave52, I had actually read your post on that other thread and it had inspired me re-ignite my thread with similar sentiments. Apologies for not referencing your post in my previous post, but I was in a rush, and when I try to cross-quote between threads it doesnt seem to work.

And yes the Lee Rigby thing was all rather suspect (as is everything on the MSM these days).
Old 04-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #10
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatilla View Post
Maybe its there way of gauging reaction for the real thing.
Yes I think that they do do that as well.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #11
dave52

Yes, they definitely guage reactions... and, of course, in our always on, always connected internet age, the reaction can be seen and monitored immediately.

Facebook and Twitter are perfect places to watch how things trend.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 06-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #12
skulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Why do the PTB carry out "drills" at alot of these false flag terror attacks / hoax terror attacks ?
1: To hide preparations for the attack.
2: To carry out the attack.
3: To confuse responses to the attack.
4: To cover up the evidence and control the media reporting after the attack.

These are the basics of it. If anybody gets nosy before the attack you can tell them "it`s just a drill" and "you don`t have clearance". And after the attack if anybody investigates (not likely) you can excuse any suspicious activity by pointing to the drills. And you can`t carry out something like 9/11 without drills, because if you openly plan and carry out false flags you`ll be discovered and stopped by police, journalists and even politicians who aren`t in the know. It`s illegal to demolish buildings full of people after all.
False flags are basically a schoolyard trick a child might use to get fights started without taking the blame. Throw a snowball over someone`s head and down the neck of the next guy sort of thing. It`s so banal and simple I wonder why so many adults seemingly have trouble grasping it. In my example you need to hide the fact that you have the snowball and to throw it without being noticed, otherwise it won`t work and both the target and the patsy will turn on you. That`s basically all the drills are: setting the stage and controlling the conflict you want to arrange while taking steps to avoid any of the blame. For something simple like putting Abdulmutallab on a plane from Europe to the US you don`t need a drill obviously. It`s more than enough with a few technicians to arrange the explosives and one guy to lead him on board. Of course there were more people involved in that because they were observing him on the plane as well, but it`s basically small scale enough that drills aren`t needed.
The reason false flags after 7/7 are so small is of course because drills no longer work as false flag covers in the internet age, and because 50%+ of the population in the west are now aware of the scam so its effectiveness is minimal. You can see politicians and bureaucrats now pushing legislation and demands you just know were meant to be pushed after a false flag they were unable to run. But the globalist agenda of slavery must move ahead regardless of pretexts! So the lack of false flags really exposes them all for what they are: usurping pigs who need to hang.

The first false flag in western history established Peisistratos as tyrant of Athens in 561BC. His first attempt at seizing power happened a few years earlier when he tore up his own clothes, hit himself and gave himself a few superficial wounds, before storming into the agora in Athens claiming that his enemies had attacked him, and that he therefore needed a personal bodyguard. This is his second and for a while successful attempt, during which he pretended that the goddess Athena supported his claim to rule by using a tall woman as an actress. His third attempt succeeded and he was tyrant for 40 years. Throughout his reign he used the bodyguard he had been granted after his original false flag attack on himself to oppress the population.
The second one I can find was Alcibiades`destruction of the Athenian Hermes pillars, seen in the second image, which he allegedly did to prevent being sent as the general of an expedition to Siciliy. Nothing new about stuff like this as you can see

Last edited by skulb; 07-04-2014 at 01:31 AM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:08 PM   #13
skulb

Quote:
Maybe the "terrorist attacks" that we see on tv ARE mostly just DRILLS, and the MSM reports them as an ACTUAL terrorist attack (eg Sandy Hook).
Yes they are all drills I think and no "terrorism" is "real". Real terrorism is basically a revolutionary tactic developed by Robespierre and others during the French Revolution and then further by an endless number of western politicians, above all Lenin and Hitler. So when "terrorism" happens it is by default being done by our own governments, who are the ones who stand to gain power over us as a result of "terrorism". Anyone who radically wants to change our society and who has the power to do it will have the option of staging terrorism to usurp powers he could otherwise never have attained. Terrorism is the essence of all modern revolutions except the American one. It`s very simple and you summed it up nicely.

Last edited by skulb; 06-04-2014 at 07:13 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:48 PM   #14
jake_ball

Thumbs up

Thanks for the great info Skulb!
Old 28-01-2015, 08:37 PM   #15
jake_ball

So, to sum up, we have been discussing why the ptb use drills when carrying out false flag attacks (and false flag hoax attacks) - As discussed above, they sometimes use drills as a cover story in case people witness the REAL perpetrators carrying out the attack (ie they can just say, "Oh dont worry, the reason that I was there, is cos "I was part of a drill that was being carried out AT THE VERY SAME STATIONS AT PRECISELY THE SAME TIME, WITH THE VERY SAME SCENARIO....".)

Ok.

But on 911 the perpetrators had to come out with a reason, this time, why they were NOT there at the scene. I can just imagine that they were sat around a big table in their dark suits, and said "Hmmmm, what shall we say ? I know, just tell them that the air defences were out on a drill that day, AT THE EXACT SAME TIME blah blah blah"
The common factor of these false flag attacks is.... the drill.
The more they carry out these false flag attacks, the more these repetitive patterns start emerging.

Last edited by jake_ball; 28-01-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:21 PM   #16
dave52

Quote:
I know, just tell them that the air defences were out on a drill that day, AT THE EXACT SAME TIME blah blah blah"
Actually I think the drills on 9/11 were as much to do with distracting military that weren't in on it as they were about covering the perpetrators tracks... Air defense were confused, there were false blips inserted into radars, war gaming that mimicked the events (including hijacked air liners crashing into buildings)... There was so much confusion created.

Quote:
The common factor of these false flag attacks is.... the drill.
The more they carry out these false flag attacks, the more these repetitive patterns start emerging.
Drills are an excellent indicator....

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 28-01-2015, 09:29 PM   #17
jake_ball

Quote:
Actually I think the drills on 9/11 were as much to do with distracting military that weren't in on it as they were about covering the perpetrators tracks... Air defense were confused, there were false blips inserted into radars, war gaming that mimicked the events (including hijacked air liners crashing into buildings)... There was so much confusion created.

Drills are an excellent indicator....
Good point! Thanks Dave.
Old 13-11-2015, 10:30 PM   #18
jake_ball

Another theory for the drills :-

They take all the media photos during the drill, so that they can have perfect photos which show only what they want us to see (ie less risk of exposing what really went on in the false flag attack).
Old 14-11-2015, 07:32 AM   #19
dave52

Quote:
Another theory for the drills :-

They take all the media photos during the drill
I'm sure they take some...

It'll be interesting to see what comes out in the coming weeks Re: the Paris attacks.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 02-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #20
hister67

Quote:
I'm sure they take some...

It'll be interesting to see what comes out in the coming weeks Re: the Paris attacks.
WTF is this all about.....

Quote:
Firearms officers might have to "walk over casualties" in the event of a Paris-style UK attack to deal with the threat, a senior officer has said.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Patricia Gallan said officers would "go forward" to confront gunmen in a marauding attack.

She was speaking after an exercise to test the way armed officers would deal with an incident in a shopping centre.

This routine training was arranged before the Paris attacks

Quote:
The training exercise took place in the City of London at an undisclosed location
more here....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34979910

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote