Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #41
noewhan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,036
Likes: 18 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
so Hitler was a peado?
Would it really surprise you if he was?
__________________
Anything goes - Cole Porter

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #42
marny
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 798
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
so Hitler was a peado?
No just proves you can be sensitive towards animals and commit all sorts of heinous crimes, that is my point, but hey who knows Hitler could have been a pedo , he was certainly a child killer
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #43
northernlass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 823
Likes: 140 (82 Posts)
Default

someone posted this on the savile thread

a friend of rolf

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...2746-29453716/
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #44
marny
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 798
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
someone posted this on the savile thread

a friend of rolf

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...2746-29453716/
Some years later she told her parents, who wrote anonymous letters to Jelley's neighbours and to Rolf Harris's agent in 2002 "expressing their concern" - but it was not until 2009 that she went to the police.

Rolf Harris agent ,why.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #45
leon11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 48 (27 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I can never ever understand why it is these very rich stars don't use Natural methods and alternative Practitioners. I guess 'cos they have been so rubbished by mainstream so called medicine. It only serves to make things worse not better.
An interesting subject.

I think the systems of control which are in place around these circles of famous and influential people, make sure that the majority of the people within are not 'awakened' or well informed. It could cause problems for the controllers if these rich and influential people actually knew what to do with that power!
I even think they are methodically kept in a state of advanced mind control somehow.

For example, all the high-profile American celebrities seem to go to the very same tattoo artist when they get new tattoos (one Mr. Mark Mahoney). Now I know this industry very well, and Mark Mahoney (13-13, incidentally) is NOWHERE NEAR the best out there. Much of his work is shit! There is some other reason why they all go there. These people could afford the best, and find the best, without too much effort.
And I think the answer to that question is that he is 'trusted'. He is on the payroll so to speak, and a mind control victim himself. This ensures that they can keep the high profile celebs in the same, controlled circles...and not risk anyone's screws coming loose :/

just a thought
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #46
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
No just proves you can be sensitive towards animals and commit all sorts of heinous crimes, that is my point, but hey who knows Hitler could have been a pedo , he was certainly a child killer
By all accounts Hitler was very fond of children (depending on their race obviously) , and apparently not in that way? Although who knows??
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 01-01-2013 at 07:37 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #47
zephirop
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the mouth of madness
Posts: 10,371
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
I agree with what you say. Of all those arrested under Yewtree, there have been NO Charges! They have all been bailed, they are distractions. The Australian entertainer/man in his 80s was not even arrested but interviewed under caution, so they didn't even have enough evidence to arrest. For some people being suicidal is evidence of guilt but it could be because this guy knows his life is ruined now by the association alone, we don't know the facts yet.

Also people are debating whether they think this guys a 'pedo', we don't know what he has been accused of, it may not involve children at all.
Good avatar.

Yeah he's had a long history of depression related illness in his life...he's obviously far removed from his public persona, (which I always warmed to) so who knows really?

If I'd have to give you an uneducated reckon about this, I'd say he knows stuff and didn't say, that would hit you hard once the denial had been quashed, I'd say anyway.

Last edited by zephirop; 02-01-2013 at 04:20 AM.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #48
salamander
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 1,026
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
The man cried on animal hospital... I've been wrong before, e.g. Savile. So I know my radar (pedar?) is pretty poor...

Do we def know it's Rolf?

I managed to get over the mcslime and savile stuff... I think I am immune to it all now. Humans are often shit beyond belief. Woopee. Lesson learned.


I got through it by watching the whole 6 seasons of Lost on Netflix...

Finished it last night...

I never really got Rolf Harris...all that hyper ventilating and didgeridoo stuff... like a pretend aborigine... and he seemed to be in this country an awful lot of the time for somebody so in tune with the native Australian... oh yes...he's still here isn't he

I still don't know whether I like(d) him or not... my girls loved Animal Hospital and it helped inspire my daughter to work with animals... I just saw him as the front man for the show really... he was all beard/ hair/ glasses and Aussie accent... another novelty BeeB character...


as for him being a paedo ... fuck knows...
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #49
sueperb
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 834
Likes: 48 (31 Posts)
Default

Maybe the man in his 80s admitted himself to the Priory clinic for his own safety after giving names to the police or to just get away from the press.

Last edited by sueperb; 01-01-2013 at 09:47 PM.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:19 AM   #50
merovin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueperb View Post
Maybe the man in his 80s admitted himself to the Priory clinic for his own safety after giving names to the police or to just get away from the press.
I wonder is he will die of "pneumonia" or "hang himself" in there if he knows too many names?

Who owns the clinic?
merovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #51
forydalynclwyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,063
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon11 View Post
An interesting subject.

I think the systems of control which are in place around these circles of famous and influential people, make sure that the majority of the people within are not 'awakened' or well informed. It could cause problems for the controllers if these rich and influential people actually knew what to do with that power!
I even think they are methodically kept in a state of advanced mind control somehow.

For example, all the high-profile American celebrities seem to go to the very same tattoo artist when they get new tattoos (one Mr. Mark Mahoney). Now I know this industry very well, and Mark Mahoney (13-13, incidentally) is NOWHERE NEAR the best out there. Much of his work is shit! There is some other reason why they all go there. These people could afford the best, and find the best, without too much effort.
And I think the answer to that question is that he is 'trusted'. He is on the payroll so to speak, and a mind control victim himself. This ensures that they can keep the high profile celebs in the same, controlled circles...and not risk anyone's screws coming loose :/

just a thought
Don`t know much about the tattooing side but the "trusted circle" is interesting. For an entertainer/ celeb fixed into the London/ LA /New York system the need to go outside for help on anything is removed. Personal shoppers/ restaurants, pre booked flights,hotels its all done for you, even who you give TV interviews to.

Occasionally an entertainer/celeb has strong links to an outside world. So in the case of an Australian citizen they may be used to historically more free movement especially if they were involved in the industry pre PR men and handlers. Not so much a screw loose but more a loose cannon dangerous because they may be fighting inner demons of all that they know is wrong.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #52
mrunhappy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,714
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
You can be sensitive towards animals and still molest children. Didnt Hitler like his animals I've read something about his love for animals, and he made animal testing illegal in Nazi-Germany Still think it will out like Saviles case did when he is not around.
Well this relates to the notion that maybe Hitler really has been somewhat misjudged. A bastard, probably. A bigger bastard than Camoron, Clagg, Bliar, Braaarn, Brush, Obanana, Raygun, Rothschimps, Piss Pot or whoever the fuck runs China? Really? Probably not.

Can you see what it is yet? Not really. Perhaps you could draw it whilst humming in and out digiridoo? Ovenden was good at putting it into pictures. McAlpine liked those. I quite like Schiele and The Lost Prophets. Aren't McVities Chocolate digestives expensive these days?

How anyone could be so depraved sexually is beyond me. I mean, I've stuck my finger up the ho hasional Buffy, but even on Iranian Test and underground havemorebol I've never once thought of inserting a bat up my arse. Perhaps if Nitro Circus did sex, a bat up the arse would merely be the start of The Games? Can all bats see in infrared, or is it only vampires, reptiles, and TV that can? The UK - can you see what it is yet? America - can you see what it is yet? China - can you see what it is yet? The world - can you see what it is yet? And she's buying a stairway to heav-v-en-n-n-n-ah.

Tie me digiridoo down Spot, tie me digreedoo down, tie me didgy-do down splunk, tie me balls tight to.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 02-01-2013 at 09:16 AM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #53
lemacabre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 105
Likes: 27 (17 Posts)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs078 View Post
no fucking way !! not rolf !
Hope not!

We haven't been told anyone is accusing Rolf of anything. Therefore ALL associates of JS should be treated the same? This is FAIR!

Rolf, AFAIK had a limited association to JS but the man in this image had far greater association over many years with JS. Why isn't he in the enquiry?



Oh, the above is a Photoshopped meme:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dancing-prince-charles

So the conjecture is 'someone' came forward to implicate Rolf? Maybe thinking 'Jake the Peg' central protrusion an erection??

If not, the above comments stand.
lemacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #54
lemacabre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 105
Likes: 27 (17 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Tie me digiridoo down Spot, tie me digreedoo down, tie me didgy-do down splunk, tie me balls tight to.
Nah! This is better!!!

lemacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #55
lotusrose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 907
Likes: 20 (16 Posts)
Default

yesterday dennis ferguson was found dead no explanation on how he died, he was convicted in the 80s for child sex. sent to jail for years was released a couple of years ago. he was let into several neighbor hoods until the ppl found out where he was then the government placed him in hiding protecting him until he died the other day for no reason.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #56
virgomoongirl
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 81
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
yesterday dennis ferguson was found dead no explanation on how he died, he was convicted in the 80s for child sex. sent to jail for years was released a couple of years ago. he was let into several neighbor hoods until the ppl found out where he was then the government placed him in hiding protecting him until he died the other day for no reason.

Dennis Ferguson was a filthy convicted paedo, when I found out he died I thought good riddance!
virgomoongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #57
friendsinthesky
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -my world-
Posts: 2,206
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemacabre View Post


Oh, the above is a Photoshopped meme:
That photo cracks me up

I reckon she got away though
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #58
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgomoongirl View Post
Dennis Ferguson was a filthy convicted paedo, when I found out he died I thought good riddance!
And the judge decided on a trial without a jury so he would get a fair hearing... and got off too for 'lack of evidence'
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #59
emmanuel goldstein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 121
Likes: 9 (5 Posts)
Default

Kind of gives a literal twist to Rolf Harris' 60s song "Tie me kangaroo down, sport"!


Last edited by emmanuel goldstein; 03-01-2013 at 05:23 PM.
emmanuel goldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #60
virgomoongirl
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 81
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
And the judge decided on a trial without a jury so he would get a fair hearing... and got off too for 'lack of evidence'
Shows how good Australia's justice system is
virgomoongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.