Quote:
Originally Posted by unfcknblvbl View Post
TYVM! That was a real ROLF
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:13 AM   #22
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfcknblvbl View Post
I love south park .. but I hope its not Rolf harris thats in the pedo shit at the moment. But in hindsight 2 little boys sounds a bit weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CL_mI5_Ls
Old 01-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #23
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

A TV star questioned by police investigating the Jimmy Savile scandal spent Christmas in hospital amid fears for his mental health.

The man, in his 80s, was admitted to a Priory clinic for treatment for acute stress after being told of the allegations against him.

It is understood that medical staff at the £7,000-a-week clinic are watching him around the clock over fears he may harm or kill himself.

‘He’s adamant he has done nothing wrong. But that does not stop this being an incredibly stressful time.

If he's innocent then why take out an injunction to stop his name being published? He should be doing what Freddie Starr has done had speak vociferously in his defence on national television. Harris is just exacerbating the situation by trying to keep his name out of the MSM.
Makes you wonder what he was doing in the 1970's in those 'Stay Safe' swimming pool adverts with all those young kids between takes.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #24
marny
Inactive

Quote:
He’s adamant he has done nothing wrong. But that does not stop this being an incredibly stressful time.
That is what they all say , nothing wrong, why is he taking it so badly then. Doubt the truth will be known until his death, like Savile, that is where the injustice is in all this.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #25
winking skeever
Inactive

So, the plot thickens...Who will be next then? Timmy Mallet? The Chuckle Brothers?

Can you tell who it is yet?

Last edited by winking skeever; 01-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.
winking skeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #26
chockimon

How do you know that he hasn't been framed. There's a lot of pedo's in positions of power, government, police etc. Rolf Harris is well liked by most and what better way to take the attention off pedo politicians by framing a popular celeb with trumped up charges. What evidence do the police even have against Rolf Harris? I imagine any honourable person would be incensed if they were accused of being a paedophile. No wonder he's on suicide watch.

Considering how many paedophile scandals have been covered up by the British Government, surely all the attention should be on them, people like Hague etc.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #27
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
How do you know that he hasn't been framed. There's a lot of pedo's in positions of power, government, police etc. Rolf Harris is well liked by most and what better way to take the attention off pedo politicians by framing a popular celeb with trumped up charges. What evidence do the police even have against Rolf Harris? I imagine any honourable person would be incensed if they were accused of being a paedophile. No wonder he's on suicide watch.

Considering how many paedophile scandals have been covered up by the British Government, surely all the attention should be on them, people like Hague etc.
I now believe it is compulsory to be a paedo to achieve any high status, whether it be in entertainment, politics, or business, etc.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #28
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post

I agree with what you say. Of all those arrested under Yewtree, there have been NO Charges! They have all been bailed, they are distractions. The Australian entertainer/man in his 80s was not even arrested but interviewed under caution, so they didn't even have enough evidence to arrest. For some people being suicidal is evidence of guilt but it could be because this guy knows his life is ruined now by the association alone, we don't know the facts yet.

Also people are debating whether they think this guys a 'pedo', we don't know what he has been accused of, it may not involve children at all.

Last edited by chipstyxx; 01-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #29
morning

Hmmm. The Priory clinic, from what I gather, has a lot more to do with mind control & 're-programming' than general rehab & wellbeing.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #30
dolores1

If it was me and I was implicated in lies I would stand and fight for my honour, not hide behind any type of apron strings.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #31
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
If it was me and I was implicated in lies I would stand and fight for my honour, not hide behind any type of apron strings.

D.
and he is not doing this, so what do you think that means?
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #32
blue2

Priory will dish out same shitty petro - chemical poisoned cosh drugs, just a vastly higher overpriced shite con trick. Priory failed Amy(rich) Winehouse too. I can never ever understand why it is these very rich stars don't use Natural methods and alternative Practitioners. I guess 'cos they have been so rubbished by mainstream so called medicine. It only serves to make things worse not better.

As an aside there was one lady who was a famous American Actress called Farrah Fawcet Major and she flew to Germany to health Clinic of natural means but too late really 'cos she had already had Chemo for her breast cancer but she did make it clear why more people didn't use natural means first and foremost,before she died and she wanted the treatment and suffering all filmed for posterity i guess and TV.

Clearly they all fall under the wicked spell of Medical fear mongering. See www.luogocomune.net there has been cancer cures silenced for decades by Big Pharma/Gov's. The gripping FEAR Factor seems to win over. Addictions to drugs seems to win the day. How can radiation and nasty drugs used actually cure? It simply cannot, all i does is contain a disease but worst of all it kills off all cells both good just like antibotics and bad, just as most medicines used does, even Nystatin powder used for Candida abicans is all (anti) cos it only (contains) and if someone tries to come off it the parasite comes back in full force cos it lowers immunity. Similar for Psych drugs they will cause the disease they are supposed to treat.

Last edited by blue2; 01-01-2013 at 01:43 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
friendsinthesky
Banned

it will be "death in custody"
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #34
dolores1

Default It needs investigation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
All the truth must come out, hiding your head in the sand is not the action of an honourable person. The honourable will stand up for the truth. RH has only posponed the investigation, hoping it will go away, buit as long as adults protect children the questions will remain.

It means He must answer any accusations.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #35
mrunhappy
Banned

The man cried on animal hospital... I've been wrong before, e.g. Savile. So I know my radar (pedar?) is pretty poor...

Do we def know it's Rolf?

I managed to get over the mcslime and savile stuff... I think I am immune to it all now. Humans are often shit beyond belief. Woopee. Lesson learned.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #36
morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
The man cried on animal hospital... I've been wrong before, e.g. Savile. So I know my radar (pedar?) is pretty poor...

Do we def know it's Rolf?

I managed to get over the mcslime and savile stuff... I think I am immune to it all now. Humans are often shit beyond belief. Woopee. Lesson learned.
Yes humans can often be shit beyond belief, but there is a very big elephant in the room regarding this subject. The majority of our mainstream 'public figures' are processed and subjected to an ancient system of programming which is known as 'Monarch'. If you are interested please listen to this podcast by a man known as 'freemanjack' (his name is tongue-in-cheek by the way)

'Are all of our Politicians and businessmen part of an ancient cult that uses satanic ritual abuse as a means of maintaining control and illumination? This topic is very strong and those of a sensitive nature may want to avoid this podcast. Re-edited due to the important nature of the subject.'
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #37
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
It means he has got a different way of dealing with things, it doesn't mean he is a paedo. He is probably about as guilty as Freddie Starr, ie. he's not and its witchhunt on the wrong people, and nothing to be upset about. Given Rolf's character I can certainly understand him reacting in this way.

Last edited by zephiloyd; 01-01-2013 at 04:44 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #38
marny
Inactive

When Rolf’s Cartoon Club was axed in 1993 he spiralled into a deep depression and for the first time took stock of himself and his life.

Harris claimed that he was “devastated because [Rolf’s Cartoon Club] was seven days a week, working every hour of every day. And I could have gone on for years."

During the bleak months of his depression he discovered that his long-suffering wife Alwen and their daughter Bindi had problems of their own. As a direct result of his own overwhelming ambition to stay in the public eye he had neglected both his wife and daughter for several decades.

Quote:
It finally dawned on him when he came across an entry in one of Alwen’s diaries. “I feel like killing A myself I am so bored,” she had m written.

“My days are filled with with such emptiness. Please take me way from here.”

While out walking with Bindi, she revealed that he spent more time with other people’s children than he did with his own daughter.

The problem, as Alwen discov- ered, was that her husband “can’t go without admiration”. As luck would have it a whole new truckload of admiration was due to arrive from an unexpected quarter. Having appeared on an Australian TV show in which guests were expected to sing their version of Led Zeppelin’s Stairway To Heaven, Harris’s version was picked up, re- recorded and became a cult hit single.
Someone posted this on the other Savile site, does not prove anything ,but.....
Old 01-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #39
marny
Inactive

Quote:
You can be sensitive towards animals and still molest children. Didnt Hitler like his animals I've read something about his love for animals, and he made animal testing illegal in Nazi-Germany Still think it will out like Saviles case did when he is not around.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #40
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
You can be sensitive towards animals and still molest children. Didnt Hitler like his animals I've read something about his love for animals, and he made animal testing illegal in Nazi-Germany Still think it will out like Saviles case did when he is not around.
so Hitler was a peado?
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote