Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #681
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
How many days does it normally take to find a suicide note?

An important question - highlighting it again.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #682
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvw View Post
If I'm included in the 'newbie' comment, I'd like to point out that I have said I'm not very good with recognising faces and asked for help with the photos. I just want to know wtf happened here with the photos!
90+ posts doesn't mean a newbie to me, but much less than that obviously does. Not that it necessarily means anything anyway!

How important is it that after days of virtually nothing of substance being released about the dead nurse other than all the "tragic suicide" emotive misdirection, the first public appearance of her family is used to parade a particular photograph to the world? One which has a less than clear history? It's very very suspicious.

We are still being played.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #683
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain cee bee View Post
"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

Nurse's family "grateful" for public's support - YouTube
Deccan Chronicle must be wrong - their photo is a cut out of a larger image that shows her with the kids.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1...a-appears.html

However, as The Tap says, there appears to be two different faces.

Perhaps this needs a thread of its own?

I don't think anyone is seriously doubting the reality of the family.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #684
neilvw

Quote:
Why is he outside parliament?

Did he go to the hospital and meet the friends and colleagues of his wife - if so why are there no photos of this occasion but photos outside parliament. Seem to be making a political statement.

Can't think why, as they believe the death is still not satisfactorily explained - or maybe that is it. They want an inquiry?
Yes, Keith Vaz was quite harsh on the hospital, saying that the family has been treated less well than the DJs, and demanding answers from the hospital.

This article in the Mail also says the family in Bristol hadn't seen the news and therefore didn't know anything about the hoax call until she died. Tuesday to Friday, 3 days. And the nurse hadn't mentioned anything to them about it.

Quote:
Think that's a typo.
If so, two typos: the age AND the marital status (housewife/widow).

Last edited by neilvw; 12-12-2012 at 01:17 AM.
neilvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:38 AM   #685
captain cee bee

Quote:
An important question - highlighting it again.
Quote:
Deccan Chronicle must be wrong - their photo is a cut out of a larger image that shows her with the kids.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1...a-appears.html

However, as The Tap says, there appears to be two different faces.

Perhaps this needs a thread of its own?

I don't think anyone is seriously doubting the reality of the family.
I thought we were questioning everything here? As i've stated before this nurse literally answered a phone call and transferred it. The bird that spilled the beans was a native of Albion, funnily enough she's fine, fit as a butchers dog....No doubt will be filling her trolley at Asda for Xmas...
captain cee bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 AM   #686
ceej
Inactive

Default Oh come on....!

WTF

No, really, WTF is going on?

Are we to believe that there were TWO Jacintha Saldanhas working in UAE??

Meet living Jacintha Saldanha. Jacintha is a Christian lady from Mangalore who works currently in UAE. Log into her Facebook to see verification via her friend's comment.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

The following is a MSM article about dead Jacintha Saldanha. Jacintha is a Christian lady from Mangalore who USED to work in UAE....

Read what Jacintha's good friends in UAE have to say about her - the dead one (or maybe it's the living one...or both...?)

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emir...12-11-1.486770

Quote:
Probe Jacintha Saldhana's death, demand her UAE nurse friends

Practical, clever, strong… Jacintha worked in Mumbai before Muscat and Kuwait and then the UK, say ex-colleagues based here
By Joseph George
Published Tuesday, December 11, 2012

IMG DEL

Jacintha Saldhana would have never have committed suicide and her death should be thoroughly probed.

IMG DEL

That is the firm belief and opinion of her former classmates, friends and colleagues, many of whom are based here in the UAE.

IMG DEL

Jacintha, working as a nurse in the King Edward VII hospital received a call from two prankster Australian radio jockey she, in absence of a receptionist, passed on the call to the desired destination.

Mrs Saldhana put the call through to Duchess Kate’s ward, where an unnamed colleague gave details of the duchess’s treatment for severe morning sickness.

A recording of the conversation was broadcast on the 2Day FM station with the DJs gleefully boasting about their successful hoax Few days later Saldhana was found dead in in the nurse's accommodation under mysterious circumstances.

IMG DEL

Grieving husband Benedict Barboza has revealed his fury to as he struggles to come to terms with the suicide of his beloved wife.

He is not alone.

People who knew her during her college days at the Father Muller’s School of Nursing in Mangalore described her as bold, smart and a very hardworking girl.

IMG DEL

Speaking to Emirates 24|7, Stella M, her colleague and classmate who now works at Welcare Hospital in Dubai says, “The news of her suicide was very shocking.”

“We were in the same batch (1984-89) at the nursing school in Mangalore.

“I still cherish a lot of memories of the good old student days. We were in touch on Facebook. The account has been deactivated after her death,” she says.

Describing Jacintha during her student days, Stella says, “She was very dedicated to her profession, very friendly with patients and devoted to the nursing profession.

“Moreover she was very bold and beautiful as well. She was not the type who would chicken out of difficult situations.

“Never had we imagined that she could take away her own life. She was not the type of person who would commit suicide,” she adds.

According to her friends, Jacintha worked in Mumbai for a while before working in Muscat and Kuwait for a few years. She then moved to the UK.

“We are all shattered. I have worked with her and was her junior in college,” says another Abu Dhabi-based nurse currently working in a government hospital.

“She was a very practical person, very clever and never a weak hearted. That is why her suicide is very suspicious.

“Friends of ours who know her grandmother in India are being told that she had never discussed anything about the hoax call in her last phone call just days before she died,” the nurse said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Last edited by ceej; 12-12-2012 at 02:08 AM.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #687
alljokesaside
Inactive

my take.

we are being educated on how easy it is for them to fake victims
and concoct stories. they (good guys~) have to make it blatant before
most will sit up and take notice. some of us have known for years now
that the 9/11, 7/7, oslo and utoya victims were faked and the narratives
presented were fictional.
this might suddenly become the most important website on the internet
www.cluesforum.info

fakery fakery everywhere.
and we lapped it up.

the jacintha saldanha story itself is loaded with clues linking it to
the jimmy savile persona and controversy. i have already wrote
about the dots we are expected to connect, so get busy boys and girls.

wakey wakey time now.

i still have hope that a new world awaits. a beautiful world.
but i also have written that they would bring down the system (west)
as they (bad guys) have moved power base to the east.
their new world order is eastern based, not western.

either way 9/11 was faked (fake cgi video) with few if any victims.
7/7 was staged with no victims. oslo, madrid etc. etc.

they throw all the self incriminating conspiracy junk intentionally.
alljokesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #688
captain cee bee

^ Yes great point.......this is a thread regarding 9/11 Vicsims...

This thread has an interesting dialogue between a regular poster and a shill regarding Vicsims...(from Vigilant Citizen)... well worth a butchers, the shill is exposed, it cannot reply, great thread

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/...&hilit=vicsims

First reply mentions www.cluesforum.info

Last edited by captain cee bee; 12-12-2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Extra info
captain cee bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #689
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks, this newspaper picks up on the error made by other media outlets: http://www.bangaloremirror.com/artic...-Saldanha.html
The Deccan Chronicle has really confused us - sack that journalist! No, don't put too much pressure on him/her...Let's see how quickly they correct their photo.
Well, apparently the Bangalore Mirror's got themselves in a twist too.

The living Jacintha above and from Mangalore lives/works in UAE according to a Facebook comment
Quote:
8 December at 13:21 · Like
Denzil Fernandes What is happening? I almost wrote and send a comment to daiji and then on second thoughts withdrew the comments. I am confused really. Are there two Jacinthas ? one in UAE and another one in UK I wonder? If someone can please clarify. Thanks and God Bless.
The deceased Jacintha also from Mangalore USED to work in UAE....

Quote:
Probe Jacintha Saldhana's death, demand her UAE nurse friends

Practical, clever, strong… Jacintha worked in Mumbai before Muscat and Kuwait and then the UK, say ex-colleagues based here
By Joseph George
Published Tuesday, December 11, 2012

IMG DEL

Jacintha Saldhana would have never have committed suicide and her death should be thoroughly probed.

IMG DEL

That is the firm belief and opinion of her former classmates, friends and colleagues, many of whom are based here in the UAE.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:09 AM   #690
captain cee bee

^ Great stuff ceej....They didn't kill a daughter of Albion, no sir, too many friends and family, better off to kill an Indian who's home town is Mangalore and not Maccelsfield...

2 weeks of confused MSM diahorrea and then put the story in the cupboard, to rattle amongst the rest of the skeletons

Old 12-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #691
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain cee bee View Post
Fantastic work lads, as another poster said why isn't there a picture of her in a nurses uniform?

The pictures released are woeful, surely they could release her nurse ID pic?

Two things really puzzle me about this pic. 1) Why is Jucinta's husband carrying a cropped photo shopped pic of his wife looking depressed and glum and not a standard favourite portrait of her? Also why is the son, I assume that's who is on the left, about 4 shades darker than either of his parents and looks nothing like either of them?
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #692
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post

Two things really puzzle me about this pic. 1) Why is Jucinta's husband carrying a cropped photo shopped pic of his wife looking depressed and glum and not a standard favourite portrait of her? Also why is the son, I assume that's who is on the left, about 4 shades darker than either of his parents and looks nothing like either of them?
crazy isn't it..

why have a photo at all?

think they've lost the plot, tptb, clutching at straws in the face of the truth
its quite hideous behaviour
exposed
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #693
luv evreone

That video of them above has an odd vibe about it as well....
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #694
alljokesaside
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
That video of them above has an odd vibe about it as well....
actors. but put in place not to deceive but to enlighten.

2 x jacintha saldanha = 2 x JS. 1 alive. 1 dead. 1 fake. 1 real.

this whole concocted story, i am convinced, is about jimmy savile, his royal connections, core curruption and paedophelia. the ease at which victims and news stories can be faked is also being exposed.

something big is happening.

advice to all. go over all the things you thought you KNEW, but
this time through eyes that bare their fakery producing capabilities (photographic and video) firmly in mind.

Last edited by alljokesaside; 12-12-2012 at 04:58 AM.
alljokesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #695
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Right, so some newspapers in India and Canada (possibly elsewhere) published this photo saying she had died (call it number 1):

which was a living Jacintha Saldanha who lives in Mangalore, over 300km away from where the nurse who died came from, Shirve.

Then the Deccan Chronicle made it worse by publishing the dead lady's photo (below, number 2) under the headline "Thank you, I'm okay, says this Jacintha". (my emphasis)

This appears to be the same photo as the dead lady's husband was carrying the other day (number 3):

But have a look at this screengrab from Mail Online about an hour or so ago (number 4):

and their front page now (number 5):

These last two photos (4 & 5) look the same to me. But are they the same woman who was in the photo being carried by her husband at Parliament - number 3, which seems the same as number 2? Great difference in age (and why choose a radically different aged shot?) - but is it the same woman? I'm hopeless at faces so someone else have a look.
The second picture down, from the Deccan Chronicle. The headline.

Thank you, I'm okay, says this Jacintha.

So what's the truth?

@neilvw, have just noticed you said the exact same thing. Nevermind it deserves a second highlight.

Last edited by neilbe; 12-12-2012 at 05:20 AM.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #696
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

British Royal family should feel shame about nurse's death, says Morrissey

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226535502075

http://www.3news.co.nz/Morrisey-on-m...6/Default.aspx

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 12-12-2012 at 05:28 AM.
nofuture is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #697
dentedarthur
Banned

"Following Kate's hospitalisation, the couple reveal she is less than 12 weeks pregnant and speculation mounts that the Duchess is expecting twins as the condition she is suffering from usually affects women carrying twins."

less than 12 weeks could mean 1-5 days....
it matters

Hyperemesis gravidarum means they're very very sick....
Old 12-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #698
aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
It's also very likely they will have to answer for 'misuse of a carriage of communication'.
No they won't.....Those above them at the network may....
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #699
dentedarthur
Banned

Originally Posted by ozpixie
It's also very likely they will have to answer for 'misuse of a carriage of communication'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie View Post
No they won't.....Those above them at the network may....
misuse of a carriage of communication

really?

how long are we going to continue to fall for such utter bullshit

so it's not what they said, it's they way it was said........

what year is it?

??????????????

lets just put those naughty DJ's in the stocks and throw things at them eh?

Last edited by dentedarthur; 12-12-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #700
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

"Grieving husband Benedict Barboza has revealed his fury to as he struggles to come to terms with the suicide of his beloved wife"

Oh, so he's so sure she committed suicide then??? And there hasn't been an inquest. If I were him,assuming there really has been a fatality in the nurses home,then I'd get another PM done - if there's such a thing as an independent pathologist.

Questions then for PC member Keith Vaz. Questions too for the neighbours of no 245, nursing colleaguespast and present...

An early photo of the well publicised removal of apparently a body from no 56-60 Weymouth St:

Carly Watson Carly Watson ‏@CarlyWatsonITV

Private ambulance leaving Weymouth Street with police escort @itvnews pic.twitter.com/DyEwjIlB

7:44 AM - 7 Dec 12 ·
(3.44pm gmt)

Carly Watson ‏@CarlyWatsonITV

CEO of King Edward VII hospital making statement on death of Jacintha Saldanha @itvnews pic.twitter.com/l8gyMlh6

7:52 AM - 7 Dec 12 · Details
(3.52 PM GMT)
nice and neatly packaged for the media - body out,whip round the corner for statement by very posh people running the KE VII. Perfect timing.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote